Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Hold on Tight

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Seraphina

Seraphina

Humør : If you can't stand the heat, stay out of hell
Fag : Literature + Psychology + Art + Material arts
Antal indlæg : 116

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 4:14 pm

@Eden <3
Place: The hospital in Gaia
Date: 1st of February 2021
Time: 19.00
Weather: Cold and windy
Outfit: Link
____

It had been too long and she knew it was stupid. It took every bit of courage that she had to actually walk over to the door. Seraphina hadn't been outside for more than two times since she had killed that werewolf in the woods that night. Tom and Echo had tried to convince her to go home and talk it out. But she had refused in fear. Still not able to even look at herself in the mirror without breaking down into tears, how was she supposed to face her entire family? It had been a detox for her, being away from them, social media - everything. Not that Tom hadn't put her to do some reading, stupid history nerds and wanting to teach other people. Seraphina had looked outside most days, sitting in the window when Echo and Tom had been at work - just waiting for the sun to go down and the night to come - and then do it all over again. Seraphina had this day however made it outside. Her legs felt so heavy walking closer to the hospital, and she could barely even make it to where she usually stopped. Outside. The two times she had been outside she had ended up here,  outside looking in.

However, this day she had stepped inside. She stood in the hallway looking around at the busy people working. Shortly she looked down at her shaking hands, and Seraphina breathed out. A few angels eyed her with a harsh look - and again she remembered, she was fallen. Seraphina fought every instinct to just turn around and run. So she moved her eyes down, hoping she could escape the judging looks from the angels. It was uncomfortable enough as it was, and yet them standing there behind her and looking at her like that. It made her want to just break down and scream, and her shaking hands made her scared - scared she would hurt somebody again. Maybe it had been foolish of her to come here, she could still turn around. Seraphina wrapped her arms around her body and looked up shortly trying to remember what direction she should go. Her eyes teared up as  she looked at the signs, trying to remember where she was supposed to find the one person she actually was looking for. Her mother. Seraphina just walked in one direction and her eyes blurred from her tears, it was impossible for her to know if she even had made the right turn.

Finally she stopped as she felt the strong aura close by, and she just looked ahead. She could see her mother in the end of the long busy hallway. "You can't be here kid," one of the guards pushed Seraphina out of her thoughts, "I have to," her voice was so weak and low, it was impossible to hear from afar. "I'm sorry but you can't," the guard grabbed her arm wanting to drag her with him. "Nooo.." - "Mum," she called a little bit finally breaking down, even through she tried to stay there, she wasn't nearly as strong as the guard wanting to remove her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Eden

Eden

Humør : Every next level of your life, will demand a different you
Antal indlæg : 159

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 5:27 pm

To say it had been a hard time for Eden, would be an understatement. It had been hell on earth, and the angle would now as she had been down there in a past life, that she no longer led. Now the mother of five, devoted wife and hard worker at her job, it was quite different, but it had never been harder for the experienced woman. The thought of her daughter being out there, so scared that she couldn’t get herself to come home, and a daughter covered in bruises but didn’t wanted to talk about it looked away in her brother’s room. Only came out when it was dark and crawled under the covers in Eden and Caels bed beside her. Her youngest boy that had gone to heaven and tried to help so his father could spend more time at home, and Cael that just, didn’t seem to get what was going on around him. But she kept on working, because as of late it was the only thing that kept her sane. The busy schedule with surgeries and patients coming in, was that time of day were she didn’t think.

Eden could you please take a look at this?” Eden looked up from her own chard and took the outstretched one and placed on the other, looked it over and nodded while saying it looked fine. “the OR is ready for you in twenty minutes” the nurse said, and again Eden just answered without actually thinking about what she said. Almost like she was a robot, finding that inner warrior she had once been, working through the pain and pushing everything else to the side. She could cry when she came home, and then she heard it, the voice.

Eden’s brown eyes looked up and saw her daughter. Everything went in slow-motion as her clipboard fell out of her hands, and then she started running; Tears streamed down her cheeks, and even though the aura of a fallen angled pierced her heart. But she didn’t care, her daughter was home. “Seraphina” Eden cried as her arms swung around the smaller body, and pulling her close to her chest. “I’ve missed you so much, and you came back, you came back to me” she kept crying, as her heart was about to break down into a million pieces. Cecilia had said that she should give her daughter time, but now it finally hit her, how much she had missed her little girl.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 8:05 pm

The whole world around her stopped in a second, just a second as she saw her mother looking at her. The guard let go of her arm understanding the situation a bit more, so he backed off - which was most likely also the best thing he could do. Seraphina teared even more up by looking at her mother crying, and she couldn't even hold back her own tears if she wanted to. The fallen angel felt the embrace, and wrapped her own arms around her mother. She didn't want to let go. "I'm so sorry," she cried as she embraced her mother. "I'm - I - I'm so sorry," she repeated while crying uncontrollably. She had no idea how to this intense emotions, or even how to take the next step. Seraphina felt awful, for her action, for having her family worry - for everything. It seemed like her world was falling apart, slowly and far from gracefully. Seraphina took a deeper breath in, before breaking the hug - she moved her eyes up to dry her eyes. She took up into her mothers eyes with a sense of grief. "I - I did something bad.. I didn't mean to.. I swear .. I didn't mean to." The tears kept running from her green eyes, and it was like a waterfall - never going to stop. It was like she expected punishment, the way she bit her left cheek and looked a little bit down.
Eden

Eden

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 8:25 pm

Sssh” was the only thing that Eden said, while her hand slowly ran over Seraphina’s hair, everything was going to be alright now, they would figure it out no matter what. But though she wanted to be a strong mother for her child, she could not stop herself from crying. What else could she do, when the feeling of a fallen angle, her child was sobbing in her arms? The looks that people were giving them, were the only thing that made Eden even considered to let Sera out of her arms again, even if it was the younger girl herself that insisted.
Eden quickly took both of Sera’s hands in hers and gave them a squeeze. “I know, I know, come” with her arm wrapping around Sera’s shoulder, she quickly guided them both through the halls towards her office. Luckily she was more than just the surgeon, but also a scientist here on Gaia hospital, which granted her better quarters than most of the people working along side her.

As they walk through the door, and buzzling sound of people died down Eden quickly grabbed her daughter again and pressed a kiss onto her forehead. “I’m just so glad that you came back, I’ve been so worried – you can always come back, no matter how long, how fare you have gone away – what ever you did or happened, I’ll always be here Sapphire – always” she grabbed on tighter putting her nose down her childes hair; “I’m just so glad that you’re home
Seraphina

Seraphina

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 6:29 am

Why wasn't she angry, she should be angry with her. Disappointed that she couldn't control herself and that she had killed someone. Seraphina had spend so much time creating fake scenarios in her head and this wasn't one of them. Seraphina didn't think as her mother guided them towards her office, and tried to not cry to hysterically as they walked past people in the hallway - on the other hand it seemed to be enough for people not to interrupt them or ask Eden about anything on the way. The world around them went quite and Seraphina finally breathed out. She turned around looking up into her mother's eyes. "But what I did was unforgivable," was the only thing she could manage to say and she could feel her heavy heart weighing her down. Even if everything seemed safe and good in her mother's warm embrace - she didn't feel like she deserved it. She didn't deserve to be welcomed back with opened arms like nothing had happened, like it was alright. "I killed someone mum.. no one should be happy that I am home," she took a step back, breaking free of he embrace. The fallen angel wrapped her arms around herself again and took a deeper breath in. "I'm a murderer.. I'm a monster now," the tears kept falling down her cheeks and took a deeper breath in. Seraphina lived with that guilt the guilt, knowing she had taken a man away from his family - his friends - and she didn't even know how to handle that. The first days Tom and Echo had tried to convince her not to turn herself in - mostly because she had already escaped the crime scene, everything else would just make things worse.
Eden

Eden

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 3:57 pm

Eden took a deep breath in, as her daughter explained why she didn’t deserve the love that she was getting from her. There might be some truth to that, and as an upstanding angle that had fought demons and other fallen Angles, she knew that there was a fine line – but Eden had been one of those angles who had killed the first-born sons of innocent Egyptian women and men, because the pharaoh didn’t want to take God in his heart. As a promise to Moses so his people could be free again. So, who was she to judge her child? How could she stand there, and judge her as anything else than a woman that loved her daughter so dearly?
Tears started falling down Eden’s cheeks without her noticing, this was her fault, she had failed as a mother. She should have been there, helped her, made sure that Seraphina could always call her, no matter the situation. Eden’s trembling cold hands found Seraphinas cheeks and softly cradle them. “With so much guilt in your eyes, I don’t believe you to be a monster – and you’re my daughter, no matter what you have done I’ll be there for you, and I’ll always be happy when you are home” she said as a small whisper; “We are going to figure this out
Seraphina

Seraphina

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 9:38 am

She didn't understand, there was a chance that she would never understand why her mother chose to forgive her. It had been hard not to just seek out her mother to find comfort, and she was sure that Echo and Tom actually was happy not to have a teenage girl living in their living room anymore as well. She was a little much for everyone, she understood that. I'll always be happy when you are home, she nodded a bit and tried to stop herself from crying further. Seraphina just suddenly also realized how much worry she had put them all through, it just added to the guilt of what she had put people through. "I'm so sorry for putting all of you through this.." she said trying not to cry more but her voice didn't seem to stop cracking. "I didn't mean to worry all of you.." she then said taking a deeper breath in. Seraphina hated feeling like this and she just wanted that feeling to go away - but she also knew she would have to live with it forever. "Do you think dad will hate me?" The fear in her eyes was real, just the fear of being neglected because of her mistake - but she was so young, this mistake was a huge weigh to have on ones shoulders, and she wasn't even sure she would be able to carry it. With all the time her father spend with Michael and in Heaven. Heaven, she would never get to back to Heaven.
Eden

Eden

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 11:11 am

Eden wanted nothing more to say it was okay, but it hadn’t been, her and Zadkiel in particular had been worried sick of not hearing from Sera. But in the end what really mattered, was the fact that she was home again. Or at least, home in her arms and that was enough for her to forget all about how much pain she had been in.
I’m not saying it hasn’t been hard not to hear or know anything, but all that matters right now and in the future is that you came home. Nothing else, and I am your mother – I’ll be there for you always, and you will understand that the day you find someone that you love as much as I love you” Eden didn’t know if her words was of any comfort, but she meant them and that was why she said it. No matter what her kids would do, she would always be there for them to come home to, loving them no matter what. Because that was what a mother should do, love her kids unconditionally.

It broke her heart when Sera asked about her father, the last thing Eden wanted to tell was how her and Cael had been in an argument about all of this, because she didn’t feel that Cael did anything about her daughter being gone. Even though he had said she had people out looking for her, it hadn’t been the same for Eden – she had put work on hold, only done the bare minimum that was expected of her, being out there looking, hoping that she would stumble upon her kid.
Cael hadn’t even taken time of work.
No! He won’t hate you, he will be just as thrilled to have you back home” Eden said finally, knowing very well if it was not the case – then that marriage was over, she couldn’t even thing about the fact if Cael would disown his daughter, for something like this.

Sidst rettet af Eden Tors Feb 18, 2021 6:37 pm, rettet 1 gang
Seraphina

Seraphina

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 7:16 am

It was what she needed, she needed to know they wouldn't leave her for dead. That they wouldn't turn their heads at her and forget her. What was most important to her was that her mother didn't look at her, like she was some freak, like the monster she felt like within herself. Her mother looked at her like she was still the Seraphina she was before it happened. Before everything. He won’t hate you, Seraphina felt the heavy stone fall from her heart. Of course she couldn't know for sure, but right now she took her mother's word for it. Seraphina couldn't know how any of them would react to this, one thing was knowing it - the second was how it had happened and the third part was dealing with it and seeing her black wings. Seraphina had only looked at the black wings two times, she hadn't even been for a longer walk in this - and she missed it. Her walks through the park to clear her head. She nodded to her mother, but she wasn't still ready to face her father yet. "Do you think we can call Zad?" She then asked. Seraphina didn't believe her siblings would be to hard on her, and Zad had always been there for her when she needed him. "Or Laila.. I'm sure they are both busy..but-"
Eden

Eden

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 6:37 pm

Yes, yes of course honey – he went on walks every day to look for you, you know” Eden whispered, and used her right had to wipe her tears away; “I have to call your father as well, or at least let him know that you’re safe.” one could call it mothers intuition, but facing one parent after what had happened must have taking all the courage that she had.

With shaking hand’s she open the drawer and pulled out her phone, first she send a text messages of too Cael, letting him know that Seraphina was found, and he could rest easy but, there were some things that needed to be taken care of, and then hopefully she be home that night. And that she would call later, since he most certainly still was in heaven, and there would be some problems actually reaching him there. Then she called Zadkiel knowing that he was one of those in the family that had tried the most, and he had been so worried. All of them had, but, before she could finish the thought he picked up “Honey, hi it’s me” her voice was shaking, the tears that started springing out again “Seraphina is here, she came back, at the hospital – how fast can you be here?” if it wasn’t enough Letha had almost been blown up that weekend if Zadkiel had just been ten minutes earlier. There had to be a curse over this family, there just had to be.
She put her arm around Sera’s shoulders and put her lips on her daughter’s hair, as she called Laila, voicemail. She was probably still training; “Hey Laila, could you please call me back as soon as you can?” she then but the phone down, just putting her arms around Sera once again. Not wanting to let her go one second.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 9:39 pm

The phone was ringing and Zadkiel flipped the last pancake he had made for Letha onto a plate stacked with pancakes. His phone was right by Letha, who called Zadkiel, telling him who was calling him. Usually his mom just left text messages, so a call seemed important. He grabbed the plate and hurried, so he could serve the plate to her. Sugar and whipped cream were already on the table. As soon as his hands were free he was handed his phone and quickly picked it up.
His mother’s voice sounded trembling. “What’s wrong?” he said while frowning. Seraphina is here. His eyebrows raised to the top of his forehead. “Ten minutes. See you soon,” he quickly replied. He didn’t feel like there was time for questions. Whether if she was hurt or had been walking in there herself, wouldn’t matter. He knew that no matter what, he was needed, and his mother couldn’t let patients wait for too long. He hung up and put his phone into his pocket.
He leaned down and grabbed three of the pancakes. “I have to go. Seraphina is at the hospital,” he gave Letha a quick, passionate kiss, “I’ll text you when I know more, okay?” he said, correcting a strand of hair before he gave her a kiss on the forehead, packed the pancakes for Seraphina and got dressed. He ran out to his car and hurried to the hospital, assuming the worst.

The car was parked and he ran into the reception, “Eden Nelson, emergency,” he said and was quickly told which way he had to go to find her. Even though running wasn’t really allowed, he did it anyway. At the turn of a corner he found not only Eden, but Seraphina in her arms. Even Zadkiel could feel the heat from tears which he held back. He sprinted the last way before he joined the hug. Darkness and chaos seemed to interfere with the usual calming and secure aura that surrounded the family members. “Oh Sera…” he said before he released his grip. He was sure that Eden had already made sure that Seraphina was in the best hands, but even though, he grabbed each side of the youngest sisters’ jaw and cheek to look at her face with a smile. “Gosh I’m so glad you’re alive,” he said with his voice slightly trembling before he closed his arms around them again.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyFre Feb 19, 2021 2:16 pm

The ten minutes seemed like years, years where her heart grew bigger with regret - fear and most of all guilt. She was so scared of how Zad would react to her new aura, to the person she had become that night. The call was made, and there was nothing she could do but wait here in her mother's arm. A grip that possibly was the only thing keeping her from falling completely apart right now. She didn't want to be a liability. The second he opened the door her world stopped for a second as her tear filled eyes met his. It was already hard to catch her breath, and as he joined the hug she couldn't help anything else than just let herself break down. There wasn't anything to stop the waterfall and it was like every single thing she felt was washed out to the surface. Glad you are alive, she was alive - but at what cost. She had killed someone. Seraphina couldn't even get a word out while trying to keep breathing, that was the thing that hurt the most - imagine if she had taken a brother away from someone, it hurt to even think how much it would hurt if someone took Zad away from her. "I-" she tried to get her words out, but also needed to have a little bit of space again, and even if she didn't realize it she used her ability to gently push everything around her just a little bit - not enough to do anything else but perhaps make a signal she needed space. "I'm so sorry," she said quite fast, afraid she wouldn't be able to speak over her weak and broken voice. "I.. I 'm.. sorry." She looked down, taking a few steps back. She needed to get her breathing under control, she could already feel the telekinetic fields around her push objects away - and she didn't want to hurt anyone, not again.
Eden

Eden

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 8:12 am

Eden stepped a little back just observing her to children, and her heart was filled with so much warmth and hope. For the first time for so long, she actually felt hope, not the same kind she had felt when standing beside Remy, this, was like a flower finally blooming because spring was here, how the trees finally got their leaves so beautiful green.
Everything would sort themselves out, one way or another she knew this, so it was with a small smile on her lips she went to the door of her office which door was still open after Zadkiel had joined them. “I’m going to find us something warm to drink, are any of you hungry?” she asked with an unusually quiet and warm voice, looking both at them with only a look a mother could give. After she heard their answers, she left them and closed the door again so no prodding eyes could spy on this private family moment.

Her fingers glided through her brown, almost black curly hair as she stood in line to the little coffeeshop off the street, fiddling with her phone to see if anybody else had called her back. In this time, she had also tried to call the school to get ahold of Kemuel, not wanting to disturb his class even as it was her sister that had come back. But after his little stunt with the heavens, he needed some kind of structure.
Eden took a deep breath as she took a step towards the desk as the que got smaller, how did one even react in these kinds of situations? Who did you call, did the whole world stop turning, but one thing she did know was that whatever Seraphina wanted, that was how they did this, because for some reason she hadn’t had the courage to come home, and Eden wasn’t about to scare her off for coming on to strong.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 10:53 pm

As soon as his arms joined the hug, he could both hear and feel her crying. It must be overwhelming for her. Facing her family members after whatever had happened. It was clear that she either had regretted her actions or that it all had been an accident. But he didn’t need to know. If he had to live without knowing what had happened; so be it.
As he started to try to speak, he loosened the grip around her, so she could get some space. With her power, she even pushed him away a bit,  but even though he couldn’t help but pull on a smile, overwhelmed by the fact that she was alive and that they now reunited. She had been gone for more that two weeks, and almost every day, when someone claimed to have seen her, he was the one who could quit his shift to check up if it really was her. But he never had any success. Even though it hadn’t been him, who found her, he was extremely happy that she had been found – or maybe even sought their mother for help and guidance?

As their mother asked if they wanted something from the cafeteria, Zadkiels hand found the package of pancakes from his pocket. “Thanks. I got freshly baked pancakes,” he said, keeping the pancakes in front of him, close to his torso, shortly looking at their mother, before she closed the door behind her.

As Seraphina started to apologize, he had a feeling that whatever he said, wouldn’t make her feel less sorry. By the way she looked down and took a couple of steps back, he thought she might need some kind of grounding, so she could feel connected to the world. Therefore, he calmly sat down on the floor. “Will you lay down with me, please?” he asked, before he laid down himself placing the packed pancakes on the floor between them. Even if she didn’t feel like laying down, he would do it himself; hopefully letting her subconsciousness know that he was no threat that needed to be pushed further away.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 12:59 pm

"No thanks, I'm not hungry," she managed to say as she watched her mother leave the room. Her eyes turned to Zadkiel as she breathed out. She wanted to apologize, she couldn't understand none of them were yelling at her for what she had done - at least give her a speech about how she had done something awful. Seraphina took a deeper breath in as he sat down. Will you lay down with me, please? His soft voice made her blink a few tears out, as she carefully took first one step closer. Seraphina needed to trust herself, and it took her a few moments to take another step closer to him, as he laid down. She breathed out and went down to the floor. Then she leaned back and let her back meet with the floor. She looked up at the ceiling and folded her lips together. Her eyes started to fill themselves up with tears again, he didn't know what she had done. Of course everyone would have an idea of what she had done - she was a fallen angel now, it didn't take a genius to know, something bad had happened. "I killed someone," she managed to get the words out and blinked the tears out letting them run down her cheeks. She closed her eyes for a second, remembering how her ability had forced the werewolf up against the tree to be impaled. All the blood.. the look on his face.. how his eyes lost their light. "I killed someone," she breathed out more exhausted. "I didn't mean too.. I swear I didn't mean to Zad." She shook her head as she lifted her hands up to run them over her face.
Eden

Eden

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 6:33 am

After a short while she walked back to her office three different coffees in hand. One black, one with caramel taste and one with vanilla. She didn’t even know if they wanted anything, she just thought that Seraphina needed a minute alone with her big brother. They always had a very special bond together, all the way back to when Seraphina and Kemuel had been born. A small smile appeared on her lips, as she walked down the hallway.

I didn’t mean too
Eden stopped up by the door and took a deep breath. Should she even intrude on a moment like this? She knew that were some things that you didn’t want to tell your parents. She remembered from when she had been a young angel. She just wanted to be free, to be her own spirit.
So, she just stood there for a while and listening, she didn’t feel like this was a moment she could intrude on. In the end Eden put down the coffee on the ground and walked over to one of her colleges to discuss some matter that needed to be taken care of.
After a while she came back, took the coffee up and knocked on the door before she entered. A soft smile was on her lips as she placed herself on the ground and crossed her legs.
She put her hand on Seraphina’s knee, but didn’t say anything.
What could she say? Other than she would always be here for her, no matter what she did.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 10:35 pm

Of course, Seraphina would reply that she wasn’t hungry. She probably had no appetite, and Zadkiel didn’t blame her, because somehow, he felt like he could understand why. It must’ve been so nerve wrecking to show up after such a long time and all the nervousness made her not think about whether or not if she was hungry.

Zadkiel was in no hurry, she could take all the time she wanted to with getting down onto the ground, he just wanted her to feel safe and in no way threatened. After just a couple of steps and some thinking, she sat down, making Zadkiel pull on a slight smile. She went all the way, just like him. Completely connected to the floor. “Thank you,” he whispered, before she got to say anything. He felt like he needed to tell her, that he appreciated that she laid down with him. Hopefully she would be able to feel herself be more grounded and more in control. He looked at her for a moment before he looked up at the tiles in loft. He didn’t want to stare and make her feel uncomfortable. Sometimes no eye contact could make everything easier too, right?
I killed someone. The information didn’t really surprise him. He knew it had to be something quite awful to make her fall. He was quite sure she had more to tell, than just that, and therefore didn’t say anything. She repeated herself again and the way she sounded; it was clear that just the thought exhausted her. I swear I didn’t mean to Zad. Slowly he turned his head towards her, so he could look her into her eyes, if she looked at him. He pulled on a very light and calming smile. “I trust you,” he said. “Without a doubt,” he said, to underline his statement. He had no idea of how anything had gone down, but since she didn’t mean to, he could almost think his way towards it being an accident. “It was an accident,” he said keeping his eyes on her, “Accidents doesn’t change how we feel about you, Seraphina,” he let the arm closest to her slide along the floor towards her, if she wanted his hand to hold onto. “No matter what you do, you’ll always be my sister and I’ll always love you,” he said and pulled on a light smile.
The door opened and in came Eden. Zadkiel looked towards the door, to make sure that Eden wouldn’t accidentally step on them.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 7:30 am

I trust you, she closed her eyes shortly. Listening to her older brothers words, realizing how much she had missed him. It was an accident, it was an addicent, but an addicent shouldn't have to cost someone his life. Not someone who hadn't been older than Laila. "I lost control," she mumbled underneath her breath, addicent or not her powers were dangerous - she couldn't change her thought about that. It was a fact. "I just wanted to walk home.. and he scared me.. so I lost control.. what does that say about me." She folded her lips a little bit. She was dangerous. Even if it didn't change how they felt about her, it changed how she felt about herself. Still feeling the fear and burning pain as her wings had changed color - as she had fallen from grace and no longer was one God wanted to watch over. You’ll always be my sister and I’ll always love you, she turned her eyes looking at him. "I will always love you too," she pulled a little smile, letting a few tears run from the corner of her eye an down her face, only to drop down on the floor.

Her gaze moved up as their mother came back into the room, and placed a hand on Seraphina's knee. She sat back up, but stayed on the floor - not feeling like getting up just yet. Seraphina took a deeper breath in and ran her hands through her hair. She hated she had worried her family, but most of all she still just plain and simple hated herself for what she had done.
Eden

Eden

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptyTors Mar 25, 2021 3:06 pm

Eden gave both of her kids a warm smile, as she put her arm around Seraphinas shoulders and pulled her in to a hug while both sitting on the ground. “Besides we are your family, no matter what, we will love you and I will fight for you with every fiber in my body, no matter what” she mumbled and pressed her lips towards her daughter’s temple.
Even if what you did was a tragic act, we also know you – I’ve carried you with me, inside me both in the nine months before you were born, but also in my heart” she mumbled and pulled her daughter a little closer “always

she retracked her arms a little and smiled sweetly at her and let her thumb glide over her cheeks. “And therefore, I also know, you wouldn’t kill someone with malice or because you wanted to – I need you to understand, that I will always believe you and I will always see the best in you” she pulled her into her arms again, not really wanting to let her go. What if this was just a dream, and if she let go Seraphina wouldn’t even be here.
If she could, she would convey just how much she loved all of her children. But in the end words just wouldn’t be enough.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 9:23 pm

She had lost control and it had been the reason why someone had been killed. It was bad, the incident, not Seraphina. He wondered if there was any way she could train her powers, gaining the control she clearly didn’t have. She would have to train with inanimate objects, so no one would accidentally get hurt. He was already planning in his head, so many different ways she might be able to practice. He pulled a slight smile, showing her that he listened. “It tells me that we might need to focus on getting more control?” he suggested. They could work with things that scared her or maybe just simple meditation? Everything he had was ideas and suggestions. They had to try something in order to figure out if anything worked.
She repeated his words, telling him that he would always love him too. He could see how a few tears found their ways out of the corner of her eye and onto the floor.

Zadkiel chose to lay down, just a little while longer. However weird it might’ve looked, he wanted Sera to know that she was still more than welcome to lay down on the floor with him. He didn’t want her too feel weird about laying on the floor alone. So he would still be the first to lay there if she chose to lay back down again.
Zadkiel smiled at his mother, as she said she would fight for them no matter what. Even though the sentence was to Seraphina, he knew that it also was meant for him. As she proceeded to talk about how they knew Seraphina, and how she was, the smile grew. He chuckled slightly as she mentioned carrying Seraphina in her womb. He was just about to ‘complain’ about mentioning the pregnancy, but he was too grown up to complain about such things. His mother continued to tell his little sister how she knew who she was. As it seemed like they stayed in a hug Zadkiel crawled closer, sitting on the opposite side of Eden and slowly wrapped his arms around them.
Sponsoreret inhold

Hold on Tight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on Tight   Hold on Tight Empty

Hold on Tight
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Hold me like you used to
» Hold on, I still need you