Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Hold on, I still need you

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Hold on, I still need you Empty
IndlægEmne: Hold on, I still need you   Hold on, I still need you EmptyTors Jan 02, 2020 5:52 pm

@Enid <33
___

It was cold in Gaia, but on the good side, the Christmas and New Year race was over. Now all there was left of it was people telling themselves what they wanted to become better at, and failing within a month maybe even less. Lorenzo was never the type to celebrate these types of things, Margo made a lot of effort into it. If not for her, then the pack. Lorenzo was just there, had been sitting and forced a smile on his pale face. However, saying there was other things he needed to do - he had left the 'family gathering'. He walked around with his hands in his coat pockets. It was almost a satisfying sound the snow made under his boots as he stepped on it.
A scent made him stop, it took a few seconds for his memory to kick in and react to it. But he knew. He just knew in this very second that it was her. He wasn't sure what suddenly made him walk so fast again, he didn't pay much attention to other scents, was there blood? Or did he simply just react to her being there? He had heard rumors. Rumors about her being dead. Nimue was dead, the school had announced the tragedy. He stopped when he saw her. Lorenzo was almost surprised that his heart skipped a beat, he reached out for her - almost scared that she was a nothing but a ghost. His piercing blue eyes looked deep into hers as he finally let his fingers touch her arm. Feeling the skin. The light touch almost made him even more breathless.
"You are here," he almost sounded surprised as he blinked a bit, almost like he was hiding the fact that a small tear was showing in the corner of his eye. "You are alive," he let his hands cup her face. It was ages since he had looked her in the eyes. Lorenzo knew it was his own fault, but it didn't change the wave of emotion that attacked him from all around as he looked at her again. Alive. she was here.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on, I still need you   Hold on, I still need you EmptyTors Jan 02, 2020 7:09 pm

It was just so cold out, and the snow laying on the ground was like a constant reminder of that. She had decided to go out for a walk, mostly because she felt like she was being held away from civilization just by grieving. Enid had lost her sister, the one person in this world whom she had believed would always be by her side. She felt the knot in her chest again. The worst part was that it didn't seem like neither of her parents were grieving, so Enid felt like she had no one to talk to. She had tried reaching out to Dean as soon as she had been able to, but he was home with his family. And after learning of the loss he had gone through, she felt like a coward seeking comfort in him now. She still loved him, loved him so deeply that at night she could feel her heart trying to piece itself back together just to go out the next day. The angel had always found solace in the company of others, wether it was the few siblings she was close with, or her few friends. But who wanted to be friends with the literal daughter of the devil? And not to mention the first witch? That was a pair of parents that no one wished to greet, that much was clear. Moving down the street it felt good just to stretch her limbs. One thing was nice however, the fact that her mother had given her some more control over her ability with sin, however it had cost her her other abilities, so it felt like learning everything all over again. Her mother had promised her that new abilities might start to bloom now that she was in control of her most valuable ability.

She turned a corner and all of a sudden she felt a hand against her arm, turning around rather fast to look at the person grabbing her. She still felt the fear of getting taken as she had been with Xalvadore, but instead of fear she was met with a person she hadn't seen in so long. It was strange how she let her guard down as soon as she looked in to his blue eyes, her lips separating to say something, but he got ahead of her. His voice just as sweet as she remembered it, and then she felt his hands move up, cupping her face as he used to. She felt her eyes water, mostly because she hadn't believed she would ever be wanted after all of the things that had happened. Nodding faintly she looked at him, before she felt overwhelmed. "But not my sister," she replied in a broken voice, feeling more tears run down her face, closing her eyes just to see if it would help with all of her emotions bubbling over.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on, I still need you   Hold on, I still need you EmptyTors Jan 02, 2020 8:32 pm

It wasn't a thing people saw, ever. Him being emotional or even have trace of emotions on his face. Lorenzo felt his wall falling down as her eyes began to water, as her emotions hit his cold heart with boiling water. Her breaking voice made his heart ache and he didn't even have words to speak. He didn't know how to deal with anything that related to emotions, no one had ever told him how. All he could do, was pulling her in. He wrapped his arms around her, just to hear her heart beating. "I know," he mumbled and closed his eyes letting the few tears run for their escape. Lorenzo didn't have any siblings, he barely had any friends. There were so few people who had made him feel something, Enid was one of these people. But despite every other time emotion had been a bullet he needed to avoid, right now he jumped in front of it. Felt the sharp pain in his heart as he was finally letting something in. "I'm so sorry," he spoke with a low hoarse voice. He didn't know what she was feeling, but he could imagine the hope and happiness was far away. So all he did, was just standing there with his arms around her.
"I'm here," he took a deeper breath in and felt his jaw tense a little. He wanted to be there, but he wasn't what she needed. He could never be that person she deserved, that was the reason he had let her go. But what she deserved less than him was being this crushed and broken. Lorenzo slowly let go of her, but didn't let go just yet. "Come with me. I got a place were we can get you warmed up. It's freezing out here," he gave her a little smile. "I have an apartment just around the corner with a pretty nice fireplace. If you want," he didn't want to make her feel like she had too. He was different when he was around Enid, almost like he was his old self again. Before the weight of the pack and the future was tied to his shoulders.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on, I still need you   Hold on, I still need you EmptyTors Jan 02, 2020 9:09 pm

There was a part about Lorenzo that was so reminiscent about the time when she came to Earth. She was so different back then, at least she thought so, but standing here with the werewolf she had cared so deeply for brought her back in that mindset. He pulled her close and she sobbed silently against his chest, feeling the heat radiating off of him. She returned the hug carefully, not knowing what it really meant as she looked at him as just a friend at this point. His voice was calming her, his reminder of his presence was what she needed. She needed someone to be there for her even if that someone was not whom she longed it to be. As he slowly started to let go she felt herself getting torn apart bit by bit. Maybe it was too stupid to believe that someone actually cared for the abomination she was. However as he spoke once more she couldn't help but pull up in a smile. "I think I would like that," she said in her still broken voice. Lorenzo had always treated her kindly, always been delicate in his words; except for the last few weeks of their relationship. She had understood why he had acted the way he did, but it had taken her heart a long time to heal, and Dean had been a huge part in gathering her few pieces together once more. "It's freezing," she chuckled, wiping away a couple of tears as she looked up at him.

They started to walk, Enid not touching him, but walking rather close to him as she craved the comfort. Snow was beginning to fall again, landing in her brown hair and melting once it reached her scalp. She missed summer right now. How easy it had been back then. "How have you been?" she asked, frowning a bit at herself. It felt silly asking him such a banal question, but she didn't know what else to say. Explaining everything with her seemed like one big puzzle right now, so she would rather keep the conversation focused on him until they reached his apartment. Swallowing a bit of her pride she looked down. "How's Margo?" she asked. She knew that was his luna, and that it would never change, but back when they had met they had spent the long evenings talking about running away together. They both had things they wanted to escape from, but it all seemed like a web they couldn't get out of any longer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on, I still need you   Hold on, I still need you EmptyFre Jan 03, 2020 8:25 am

He didn't know what he was doing, he just went on with what his heart told him to do. It was weird, he never listened to it, but hearing it screaming out loud forced him to it. Lorenzo frowned a bit to himself as they walked to his apartment. He had a bigger house him and Margo had bought for the pack - but he also liked to be just himself. Her question broke the silence and snapped him back to reality once again. "It's been quite, not much has happened," he confessed and shook his head a little. It was like he realized he never really payed attention to what happened around him. "Just figuring out what is most ideal for the packs future and all. Same old," he chuckled a little to himself, as he even was the one with the best ideas. Margo had more to do with the pack than Lorenzo had, she was the one taking care of everyone and everything. He was simply just protecting it from any danger, making sure they stayed strong.
"Margo?" He frowned a bit once more and took a deeper breath in. "She is in the main house with the others. Margo is always in the Holiday spirit and I'm usually not. I think she even called me the Grinch," he laughed a little to himself. As they walk up to the door he locked it up and let her in. There wasn't a lot in the apartment. It was simply decorated, clear to the eye that he didn't spend much time on such. The few plants and paintings were Margo's work. Lorenzo locked the door after them, and placed the keys in a little cup on the kitchen table.
"Thirsty? Hungry? I don't have much.. but I have a little bit of, "he frowned a bit, "cake," he lifted a brow in wonder of how it had gotten here. He took a note out and shook his head a little with a smile. "Margo.. that explains it. Want some?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on, I still need you   Hold on, I still need you EmptyFre Jan 03, 2020 10:45 am

Walking beside him felt so reminiscent of how they used to spend days just walking around the city, mostly because Enid had never seen a city back then. The days had turned to nights, and time had been nothing more than just the change around them. As he spoke about himself, she could hear how his focus was shifted to the pack. She knew the role of the alpha was important, but sometimes she wondered if he forgot about himself and the dreams he had. When people looked at Lorenzo they saw a tall werewolf with broad shoulders, a man that demanded respect and showed it through his authority as an alpha. However when Enid looked at him she just saw the guy that wanted to be free from those responsibilities. She saw the guy that he was when she had met him those years ago. Perhaps it was dangerous to still look at him like that, because he clearly had changed, but it was her memory playing tricks with her. He spoke about Margo, and she felt her stomach still turn in knots just thinking about her. Enid had never met the woman, but she had heard Lorenzo's complaints about his mate being chosen for him. It didn't sit right with her. She was technically allowed to choose whomever she wanted, although she could still hear the faint whispers of her father reminding her of who she was. "You've always been a bit of a grinch ... Although I remember you being very excited to give me a gift one year," she chuckled, teasing him lightly. It felt so long ago, but in reality it had only been about two years now.

She followed him rather blindly, just moving with him as he lead the way. Going inside the apartment she looked around for a while, clearly spotting the plants and paintings that definitely wasn't his work. Taking off her shoes she felt like she could relax before she took off her coat, hanging it on the hanger by the door. "I could use a drink," she chuckled, moving in to the kitchen as she looked at him. Noticing how he smiled at the note she looked away. Maybe it was wrong of her to be here. She felt like the string of her heart were being pulled once more, but she also knew it could never be. He was not hers to claim and she was not his to claim. Besides, the love she had for Dean would never just disappear because of an old flame sparking again. With Dean she felt like she was who she was meant to be, but she had felt like that with Lorenzo once. "Are you still a fan of whiskey or has she covered that up?" she asked, mostly in teasing, but she felt bitter for asking. Margo probably meant well. And Enid didn't want to be the judge of their relationship.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on, I still need you   Hold on, I still need you EmptyLør Jan 04, 2020 11:19 am

He smiled when she reminded him of that time he had gotten her a present. It was odd for Lorenzo to buy something for anyone, but he did it time to time. The softer side of the alpha was rare to find, but it was there, hiding in the darkness of the cold heart. "A drink it is," he replied to her wish. Lorenzo chuckled a little by her question and shook his head a bit.
"As if she ever could change that," he walked in the living room and found the bottle of whisky and two glasses. He placed it on the kitchen table. He opened the freezer to get some ice. Margo had a lot to say in his life, but he didn't love her. He was supposed to love her and no one else - but he couldn't even if he tried. His life was difficult like that, the whole luna thing had been a competition and it had been the last choice his father had made before he passed. However, Margo was the perfect luna - he had never seen anyone care so much about the members of the pack. He poured the whisky up and took his glass.
"What happened?" He then asked and frowned a bit. Lorenzo might not know, that directly had happened, but his ability to control damged made it clearer for him that she was scared - in many ways. There was only so much he could do to help. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," he quickly added and took a sip. Lorenzo wasn't known to be a great listener for understanding, despite what other people were thinking of him, he was more than just what people thought. His first thought was it was something to do with her father, he knew how pressuring fathers could be. That was their middle ground, their fathers twisted fantasies of how they were supposed to be. The difference was, Lorenzo had become actually what his father wanted him to be.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on, I still need you   Hold on, I still need you EmptyLør Jan 04, 2020 11:44 am

Enid couldn't hide a smile as he said that there was things even his luna couldn't change. It made her rather happy, mostly because she knew how he had dreaded getting a luna. She knew werewolves were very different in many ways from other races. You bound yourself to someone completely when getting a companion like that. As Lorenzo got the liquor, she leaned herself against the kitchen table, looking out the window for a while. The snow outside made it all look so shiny and perfect, however under the surface it was just the same old city. He returned, pouring the drinks rather easily, and once he took his glass she took her own, taking a sip as he asked what had happened. It felt like a knife in her heart just to think about it as she looked down in the pieces of ice that floated in the whiskey. "It's a long story," she mumbled. As he added that she didn't have to speak about it she nodded, however speaking about it might've been the best action for her right now. She took another sip, as if this liquid courage would help her say the story. "It all started when I became some sort of obsession by a crazy man ... He drugged me and took me to an island, holding me captive for I don't even know how long," she said, clearly affected by the memories. "I don't know much about him, besides the fact that his name was or is Xalvadore," she said, clearly not sure if the man was even still alive. Taking a deep breath she looked at Lorenzo. He might not like the next part, but she needed to tell him. "My sister and my boyfriend came to my rescue, but Xal was not one to give me up that easily," she said, closing her eyes shut, pressing her eyelids together as if to remove the feeling of the warm and wet jungle mixed with the scent of explosions. "Everything was a trap of course," she whispered, fearing her voice would break if she spoke any louder. "I fell down a hole, and it felt like I was falling forever ... Like I would never land on my feet," Enid explained, shaking her head to get some of her emotions out. She knew that Lorenzo could feel her damage, but she hoped he wouldn't use his abilities on her. She had made him promise her back then that they would never use each other's abilities on one another. "When I finally woke up, my body was almost stiff; I was alone in what I can only describe as a suite. At first I thought it was Xal who had taken me again," she explained, shaking her head as to show she had been so wrong. "But it was not him, and it wasn't my father either - To my big surprise it was my mother," she said, looking down in her drink again before taking another sip. The alcohol burning down her throat, but it was a good burn. Enid knew she had told Lorenzo about how her mother had died giving birth to her and Nimue, but that was clearly a lie from her father. "My mother had saved me, absorbing my least useful abilities, conjuring it into magic and saving my life," she explained, frowning at her own words. Her mother was none other than the first witch, of course her magic was great, but bringing someone so close to death back to life was a hard task for anyone. "She kept me hidden for a couple of months, not wanting my father to find out that I was in fact alive, and that she knew," Enid explained. How she had been cursed with two ruthless parents like that she would never understand. "And because she saved my life, I now owe her ... I've first been allowed to go outside today," she said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on, I still need you   Hold on, I still need you EmptyLør Jan 04, 2020 12:10 pm

Enid began to tell the story, and he was all ears. His jaw tensed a little when she mentioned she had a boyfriend, he had never been good at sharing the people he liked. He could come off as possessive, but it didn't surprise him that she had a boyfriend. Lorenzo couldn't sit there and wish he had been there to help out, of course his abilities could have been at use then - but Nimue had been after him after ghosting Enid back then.  He didn't interrupt, just letting her finish. Lorenzo frowned once more as she said it wasn't her father who had kept her hidden. Her mother. He looked a bit surprised. He knew a little about debt, and owing people. Lorenzo took a deep breath in before responding.
"You owe her, what does that include?" He asked a little worried. Other people would possibly have been the first to say it was good that she was alive. Or it was nice having a mother who came to save her. Luck like that wasn't something he believed in. He was more interested in, what her mother wanted from Enid. His instincts told him, that it wasn't anything good. "Enid, what does she want you to do? Is she hurting you?" It sounded crazy that she had been held captive by her own mother for months. All the red flags were up. Lorenzo wanted to keep her safe, then again was it his job? For now it was. If this was her first day out in months, no one else knew she was alive. He was protective by the things he had close, and his gut told him to be aware of everything around them in this very second. He took a deep breath in. "I will be happy by the fact, that you are alive, when I know that you are safe," he looked at her face trying to let his eyes meet with hers.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on, I still need you   Hold on, I still need you EmptyLør Jan 04, 2020 12:24 pm

Of course Lorenzo caught on, he had always been weary of others, especially those getting close to what he considered his. Enid knew she could never truly be his, he had made that clear, so why was he still so possessive about her? Pride was a dangerous sin and so was wrath; two which he possessed so much of. She shook her head at his first question, not wanting to indulge him in it. It would only make him worry more, and she couldn't put that on him. However he was persistent. Enid knew he wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted. "She wants me to stop the apocalypse," she whispered. She felt like a crazy person, frowning as she looked down in to her drink. She was just an angel, she had no great strength or brute mentality to her. Her sister had always been the strong one of them, the one that wasn't afraid to hurt others to get what she wanted. While Enid usually just wanted peace and a quiet life. "She's not hurting me right now ... She's training me, helping me control my ability and it seems like she's trying to figure out if I have any other useful abilities in me she can pull forward," she explained. Though the training wasn't pleasant, her mother hadn't hit her or anything like that. To Enid the only violence was physical, mental abuse she saw as just such a normal thing, because it had been what she had grown up with. She took a step closer, placing a hand on his cheek as her eyes finally met his. "Please don't worry ... There's nothing you can do, and this is just my fate," she said. Lorenzo knew about fate, she knew he would understand when she said that she had no choice in the matter.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on, I still need you   Hold on, I still need you EmptyOns Jan 29, 2020 9:15 am

He lifted a brow slightly as she said the words: apocalypse. It seemed crazy if not something beyond his imagination. "The apocalypse," he chewed a bit on the words. It could mean a lot of things, the only thing his father ever had taught him was that every single word could have different meanings. "Training and control can be just as harmful a lesson," he reminded Enid. Lorenzo had never known he was meant to kill his father in battle of being an alpha. He never wanted to be a coldhearted killer - yet here he was. Everything he touched was to be broken and he was still trying to just accept that.  "Just be careful okay?" He frowned a bit by his words. It was the only source he had of caring for anyone else that wasn't in his pack. He tried so hard to not let people in, because when he did - he could let them go again. At this moment two people not from his pack was a part of his possesion; Enid and Anastasia. Right now, he wasn't done with them. Not yet. He needed them to give him a little more to life than just power, but in the end, wasn't that what it really just gave him a feeling of? More power.
"I get it," he breathed out as she spoke of there was nothing he could do. He wasn't stupid enough to attack that much power. "I still care about you. I just want you to be alright. In the end I will have to admit that I sorry that I couldn't keep you safe," he took a sip of his drink. "I know I hurt you back then, and as much I want to say that I did it to protect you. It just sounds silly to even say it out loud, but its true." Lorenzo never admitted weakness. He had thought if he kept his distance to Enid, he could keep her safe. Instead all of this? "You deserve so much more than what has been given to you," he confessed and turned his eyes to Enid. "I need another drink," he mumbled to himself before pouring more whisky in his glass.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on, I still need you   Hold on, I still need you EmptyTors Feb 20, 2020 10:51 am

//Out I guess <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold on, I still need you   Hold on, I still need you Empty

Hold on, I still need you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Hold me like you used to