Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The city of Love

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Darrius

Darrius

Humør : "Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has one taste, the taste of liberation.”
Antal indlæg : 28

The city of Love Empty
IndlægEmne: The city of Love   The city of Love EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 2:26 am

The city of Love Tom-and-jerry-heart-eyes
Place: France
Environments: people minding their own business
Time: 1867 5th of May Past
Weather: the sun is shining, and the birds are chipping
Outfit
Note this is a topic in the past
@Johanna

The sun had just gotten up and had bathed Paris in light, letting everyone know that the spring was here. As Darrius moved between those little shadows the buildings gave out, so he could move around without having, to be hit by a painful headache due to the sun. It seemed like it might, be a wonderful day. At least if you had no problems with a sun, and all the people moving around. As People were going around minding their own business, it was easy to keep yourself in the shadows.  As he finally gotten to the bar he needed to meet with a wizard. He looked quickly over his back before, he went in and up to the counter. Where the bar keeper asked, him in English

“What’s your errand here.” Darrius who had a little piece of paper, showed it to the bartender who, then raised an eyebrow but nodded.
Before he opens the backdoor for Darrius. Shortly after Darrius had gotten, in he noticed that this place was a money laundry operation not that he minded it, he just needed to get paid. He then walked down towards the last room, who then got open, by the Wizards henchmen,
“ey he is here boss.” The voice came from, big man in the doorway. Shortly after Nathan heard another voice. “Let him pass.” The wizards voice clearly had a tick French accent. As the man, moved aside, so Darrius could come in, he turned his attention to the wizard.

When he had done the latest transaction with the wizard who, clearly had wanted that artifact that Darrius had backstabbed the witch Philippa for. He left without a word, having enough cash to be fine at least for the next century or so. As he moved trough the city, he listen to the people speaking French. One thing, he only knew a little bit about, he would probably need a person to teach him it a little bit if he stayed here longer and with the cash it seemed to be and option. As he moved down through the city, he, had his own thoughts, not noticing a woman, before it was too late. As soon as he felt the person he bumped into, his reflexes took hold, making him catch this beautiful witch with and interesting smell to her.  “Sorry mon amie, I did not see you there.” He added as he helped her stand up again, sending her a light yet charming smile. As he got her up on her feet again, he looked at her, a bt more interested since her smell stood out. “you okay miss?”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Johanna

Johanna

Humør : Fool me once and it's shame on me. But you know you better tread carefully. Fool me twice, I'm your enemy.
Antal indlæg : 30

The city of Love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The city of Love   The city of Love EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 6:00 pm

Outfit: Light beige dress and jacket, and a white shirt. Black details and belt.
Notes: 165 cm and 54 kg. She has dark brown eyes and the name Darrius on her collarbone, though the name is hidden by her clothing.

A scream left the witch and she quickly got up from her seat lashing out on an insect, so it wouldn’t crawl over her anymore. “I am not spending any minute more in this café!” she spoke in French and shook her dress to make sure no insects were on it. Before her friends could convince her to sit down again, she started to walk out of the. Her eyes were to the sky while she walked, trying to blink back the tears. She was almost panicking from the stupid insect. She didn’t even notice the pull of the mark because she was so certain that it was her panic that caused it.
Another, but not as high-pitched scream left her as someone bumped into her, almost causing her to fall and trip on her dress – but she was caught, and her eyes starred directly up into some dark eyes. Her tongue tied and she was helped all the way to her legs. She immediately started to brush of any dirt on her – even though there seemingly was nothing on her. She only looked up at him when he spoke to her the second time. “No, sir. I’m definitely not okay,” she spoke quickly in French that sounded quite fluently. She looked towards the café, seeing that her friends weren’t even on their way to see if she was okay. Friends. It calmed the panic down and she looked back at him, feeling the pull more clearly now. “Oh, Lord,” she whispered almost in slight fear. “I’m so sorry, sir,” she said and folded her hands in front of her. “I should’ve been more careful,” her heart was running off with her, beating almost nervously. “It won’t happen again,” she said with a distinctive nod before she took a step back, though her whole body wanted the opposite.
Darrius

Darrius

Humør : "Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has one taste, the taste of liberation.”

The city of Love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The city of Love   The city of Love EmptyFre Mar 11, 2022 4:30 pm

As she got up and stand with his help from catching her before she would have dropped on the ground his eyes, meet hers for a moment. Before he helped her up, when she had brushed her dirt of her dress Darrius backed a little away to give her, personal space.

That was when she stated that she was not fine, and for a moment she seemed to be ready to let some rage out, towards him, but then it seemed to change for a moment. She stopped why, did she though. His eyes meet hers, as she seemed to change her attitude completely. When she said the next words oh lord, he could not help but chuckle.

“I aint really a lord.” He said, looking towards her. “ It’s all right miss ?” he said as he was sending her a comfort smile. Before he stated “no one got hurt so no harm done.” He said as hen then ended up sending her a gentle smile, “My Name is Darrius Nathan Chadwick.” He added as he made a little bow.

“And who is this beautiful woman, I have had the pleasure of running into.” He then asked sending her a charming smile, with a little bit of roguish charm add in on top of it. His accent clearly showed that french was not his cup of the.

Johanna

Johanna

Humør : Fool me once and it's shame on me. But you know you better tread carefully. Fool me twice, I'm your enemy.

The city of Love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The city of Love   The city of Love EmptyFre Mar 11, 2022 10:18 pm

He told her, that he was no lord, which she didn’t really hesitate doubting, the way he was so fully dressed. He looked like he could go sailing anytime soon with all of that clothing. Of course, it was nothing to the several layers she was wearing. He continued to try and calm her down, but it felt like every word he spoke simply made her heart gallop. She nodded respectfully when he mentioned that there was no harm done. Even though she wanted to believe him, she knew that just by meeting him, her whole life had changed. Oh, bullocks. Why did she have to be so scared of insects! He presented himself, and almost as if she was a little flabbergasted with him confirming the name on her collarbone. He even went so far as to call her beautiful. This son of a gun surely knew how to toss a witch heart around. “Johanna Isabelle Jones-Radclyffee,” she presented herself with her full name, and gave him a small curtsy. “Pleasure to meet you, sir,” she finished her greeting while gaining eye contact with him again. If he spoke French to her, with some trouble, she would explain to him that she could speak English if he was better at that.
Darrius

Darrius

The city of Love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The city of Love   The city of Love EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 8:02 pm

His French was not the best, but he could understand her at least for a while as she presented her name, he got it all it was simple French so to that extend, he was all right at French. He then looked towards her, sending her a little smile before he talked to her. “It´s some beautiful names for a beautiful woman.”

He stated as he sent her a charming and warm smile, as he then looked at her. “So do you have any plans for today?” He asked clearly showing that his French was only on a minimal, field and it was slowly showing in his tone.

He then looked around trying to figure out, what else there where, “you want to take a stroll through Paris.” He asked sending her a warm and gentle smile. “Maybe down to the docks, or if there is any place you would want to show me, kind of new here in France.” He said now, his tone was clearly showing that he was, not the best at the French language, but he was at least trying that part, was maybe a bit to much about how stubborn he was, and how active he was in trying to actually talk with a clear tone.
Johanna

Johanna

The city of Love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The city of Love   The city of Love EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 11:16 pm

A soft smile spread across Johanna’s lips as he complimented her names. Well, it wasn’t her who had chosen her names, but it was a nice confirmation that her parents had chosen something good. “Today? Oh,” she glanced towards where she had come from, where her friends where doing just fine without her. “I don’t have any plans anymore. Do you have anything in mind?” she wondered with a soft and almost hopeful look in her eyes. She spoke in French, but slow, since she had noticed how he was hesitating with some words. French might not be his mother tongue?
He offered a stroll through Paris, and she had to contain her smile to not seem too eager. “Paris is quite grand,” she laughed a little. Walking from one end to another would take a very long time – not that she minded that fact, because after all, her matemark told her she was destined to be with him, correct?
He elaborated that he meant down to the docks or somewhere where she could show to him. She looked shortly around them, folding her hands in front of her, almost as if she was trying to make sure she made a sentence that would be easier for him to understand. “You’re struggling with French, correct? Do you speak Spanish? No? German? No? English?” her face lit up as she hit a jackpot. She chose to switch completely to English now, though she did have a French accent. “We can go to the docks. I know most of Paris, so if there’s a shop or something you need, you can just tell me, and we can go there?” she suggested, even though for now she started leading her feet towards the docks.
Darrius

Darrius

The city of Love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The city of Love   The city of Love EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 10:06 am

As he listens to her words, he gave a few nods here and there, to make sure he understood her French respond a least the main part about it. When she then asked him, if he was struggling with French, he gave a nod. “That easy to hear it is it, “he stated scratching his back head.

When she then started to point out if he spoke some other language like Spanish German, and before he could react, she came to English, it was nor because he did not understand Spanish too, but well English was probably the best thing, he then could not help but chuckle“

Yeah English sounds like a great option
.” He stated, even though his accent was a bit rougher than your fine British. As she then stated they could go to the docs he could not help but smile, “I mean unless you got any other nice places you wanne show, me then I guess it’s the docks.” He stated sending her a little wink with his right eye, before he then took her hand, and talked shortly after. “Show me the way miss Radclyffee” He added as he gave her palm a little kiss.
Sponsoreret inhold

The city of Love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The city of Love   The city of Love Empty

The city of Love
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
»  let's paint the city red - XXX
» A night in the city that never sleeps - Chase (fortidsemne)
» On another love
» I will always love you
» I don't really know a lot about love

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: Europiske lande-
Gå til: