Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The birth of a Treasure Hunter

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

Antal indlæg : 82

The birth of a Treasure Hunter  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 2:13 pm

She titled her head and gave him a smile “haven’t you been told that all legends come from a place of truth? It only matters of knowing the story and where it originated from, and by knowing that, you will find the truth” now, she could, of course, tell him that both things were very much true if you knew where to look. But she didn’t, there were secrets out in the world that wasn’t for everyone, and you needed to earn that right—a right he had yet to earn from her.
A big smile formed over her lips when he asked what the price would be—“your life?” she said and shrugged “sometimes, it varies; some say you’ll lose your mind or that you’ll never come back either taken as a prisoner or met your doom” she let her tongue run over her lips “the question is just, what price is too high for you to pay?” she wondered if there would be anything that would stop him in this foolish quest, of if he had already made up his mind.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Darrius

Darrius

Humør : "Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has one taste, the taste of liberation.”
Antal indlæg : 28

The birth of a Treasure Hunter  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 8:56 pm

As she then told him that everything was true, he thought a min about it, as she shortly after told him, that all treasures had their price and some even, would cost you, your own life. He then looked at her a little, before he responded, “I don’t think a price is too high, my life is a price I am even willing to pay, people should not live forever anyway, no matter your race.” He added as he looked at her, “and I am willing to pay whatever price, there is demanded from me, what ever it asks of me, I am willing to give. “He said as he looked at her again, there was no lie, you could see in his eyes.

He was for once telling the whole truth. “Does that answer your question Shadow?” He then responded sending her a simple, but real smile, as to throw all the cards on the table. In theory if the siren wanted, she could drag him down, under water, but he knew that for his life to be meaningful he needed to see the hidden wonders like Atlantis El Dorado the fountain of youth, it all just made sense in his, head seeing things hidden for mortal eyes, was enough for him, to pay any price.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

The birth of a Treasure Hunter
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Is the treasure worth it? ~ Bash [Fortidsemne]
» Strong like the sea - Hunter
» The Hunter and The Wolf
» The Hunter Becomes The Hunted
» Cold and bloody - Hunter

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum