Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Is the treasure worth it? ~ Bash [Fortidsemne]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Is the treasure worth it? ~ Bash [Fortidsemne] Empty
IndlægEmne: Is the treasure worth it? ~ Bash [Fortidsemne]   Is the treasure worth it? ~ Bash [Fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 6:48 pm

Place: The sea, Bash' ship.
Time: 12.35
Year: 1923.
Surroundings: The smell of sea is overwhelming, there is a freshness in the air. There is nearly any land around them, except for the small islands around.
Weather: Blue skies after a night filled with rain. The sun is warm.
Accent: British
Topic to: @Bash <3
Outfit

Althea sat on the deck with her back against the side of the ship. She had gone on a few adventures with Bash throughout the years. Her relationship with him was complicated at best. They had a chemistry she had given up on denying, but she trusted him as far as she could throw him. It had been their routine that they would turn on each other. So she was careful with turning her back to him. She wanted him where she could see him. She stood up and looked around to see if they were close to any land. She wanted to get the treasure and get back to company that consisted of more than Bash, although she had been in worse company. She walked to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "This trip is longer than most. Must be some hell of a treasure," she commented. Althea had long been on the edge of becoming a dark fairy, but she hadn't quite gotten their yet. There was still some light in her, although she was certain it was only a matter of time. She had mixed feelings about that. She didn't feel very light anymore, but she was also afraid the darkness would consume her. But to secure her place in the light would mean she had to give up Bash, and she wasn't ready to do that. However complicated their relationship, she felt closer to him than most.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Is the treasure worth it? ~ Bash [Fortidsemne]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The birth of a Treasure Hunter
» ☾ Something worth my time (Ari)
» Milking it for all It's worth- Kazimir
» All my life has been shit,i am not worth saving so why am i still here
» Tell me more [fortidsemne]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum