Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Hunter and The Wolf

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

The Hunter and The Wolf Empty
IndlægEmne: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 3:22 pm

Time: 21.45
Date: 1st of March 2021
Weather: Cold, a bit windy
Topic for: @Nigel x
___

She had just landed a few hours ago and after a major long que in the check out, she had finally managed to rent a car. It was not that a flight from Bulgaria to Athena was bad, it was just having a six year old kid with you - luckily Mila was more interested in watching what was on the I-pad than complain. Irina had stopped at the gas station to fill up the car. She was used to there being somewhat trouble around her, but it was different here - like the trouble was in the air just waiting for her to get poisoned by it. Irina was just on her way back to the car when she stopped, and turned around. She frowned a bit, by the strange smell of death. It wasn't really hard to imagine vampires was real as well, not when she was a werewolf. There were around five vampires that started circling around her, they flashed their fangs at her making her feel worried - not for herself. What were they going to do if they reached Mila? The eyes glowed in a golden colour by that thought, and it didn't take her more than a few seconds before she started her transformation. The fabric of her clothing was torn apart as the bones broke and rearranged themselves - making her a creature of the moon. They attacked. See, Irina had learned to survive and stay alive, sometimes you had to sacrifice a few already dead vampires to save the ones you loved. So, she didn't waste any time by tearing the vampires apart, even if they got her tumbled down to the ground a few times. She didn't have any training in fighting vampires, but she had worked on hunting stupid and idiot people in the city center back home.

First when the final vampire was down, she turned around not having payed attention to much else. The wolf's eyes looked upon a human with a close aim at her. She transformed back leaving the wolf fur, and replaced it with her naked human skin. Her dark brown wavy hair running over her shoulders. Her golden eyes turned back to the hazel colored - looking almost dark brown in the dull lighting from the station. Blood from the vampires covered the olive toned skin, and she could feel her heart still beat fast from the adrenalin. Irina took a slightly deeper breath in, the last thing she wanted was for him to kill her. She wasn't going to risk it. "майка."(mom) A low childish girl voice sounded from the car further away. It was the first time Irina looked to the side in pure instinct. "It's okay, I will be right there," she replied back, turning her eyes at the hunter. Not sure what his next move would be.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 11:12 am

They had got a report about vampire activity by a gas station around the endless roads, it wasn’t really up to Nigel to look into this matter, but something that day told him that he had to go. And as he actually had plans to go and visit Daisy and Katelyn, this was not going to put him into a good light, but he had to go. He pulled over, as he took his phone and called, no answer, “Shit, I’m so screwed” he hissed at himself, as he wrote a message that something had come up, and he would be later than he thought, he could already see Daisy disapproving face when she saw the text. After that he put himself into the hunter’s mindset, as he turned the car around and floored it towards the next destination, vampires running amok was not a nice scenario and people had the tendency to get hurt, when they first went into that horrible killer instinct that they had. Killing for sport, as there was no humanity left in them, worst kind of cases if he had to be honest.

When he was close enough to the station he killed of the engine, knowing very well if he tried to drive to close, they would be able to hear him.
When he opened the trunk of the car, he opened the bottom where his weapons were laying, he picked up the things best used against vampires, and went off walking the rest of the way on foot.
What he wasn’t prepared for, was a werewolf slaughtering all of the vampires, as the last one was down, he was clothes enough to pull his shotgun and point it against her. Filed with silver bullets, it was by pure luck he had brought that too. It became even more shocking as the werewolf shred its skin, and a beautiful naked woman stood in front of him. But this was not something that would change his aim, could he let her go? She had done his work, but why? A rogue werewolf could be as dangerous as a group of vampires. Something about her was so familiar though, as she had seen her before but where?
That’s when he heard it, the voice of a small child calling. She was a mom, protecting her girl “This is bad” he said with a hushed voice, and slowly lowered the gun he was pointing towards her. “They’re coming, more hunters, and you need to get out of here – Now!” he shouted, and put his gun down to the ground showing he was not a threat.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 11:34 am

Her gaze remained on him for seconds that felt like hours till he lowered his weapon. They are coming, it made her raise her brow carefully and she felt her heart skip a beat. However, it was first as he placed the gun on the ground that her muscles stopped tensing. Irina walked backwards towards the car, not wanting to turn her back on what could be an enemy. He was right, she needed to get out of here. She first turned her back to the hunter when she had to open the back of the car, to at least get a robe she could place around her naked body. Irina closed the back and frowned a bit by the sound, she could hear they were close. "What about you?" She asked, her accent quite thick, but she still spoke fluently. The werewolf turned her gaze to him. There was worse things out in these woods than hunters. She could smell the dead in the woods, there were so many different smells in this area, and it almost gave her an head ache. Her wrist had taken a toll from the fighting, but it would heal. It wasn't because she actually thought he couldn't take care of himself, she was used to people taking care of themselves in this world - one way or the other, but she also thought it would be stupid to put yourself on a field of danger unless you had to. Irina had no sense of location around here, she didn't even know what road to take to come to Aston. "I - What is the fastes way to Aston?" She asked hurried and looked around trying to focus on how much time she had to spare.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 10:52 am

He smiled as she asked worried what about him “I’ll make it look like it was me who took care of it, if you find me again, just now you owe me a beer” he told, as if he had time to make jokes, because he hadn’t but she was scared, so much was clear and what else could he do? If not trying to calm her down, he didn’t really have anything else he could offer her, because this was a bad situation all together. He breathed in, as she asked how she could get to Aston, this wasn’t really the time or place to start asking how to get from a to b.
Do you have a map?” he asked, since she wasn’t using her phone, he would almost think that there was something else wrong all together. She had to be running from something, as he quickly looked into the car, looked like all she owned was in there. He had been that person once, just putting everything he had into a car, and then he drove as far away as he could come. Hiding behind the magic of Gaia, away from his family and still he had ended up back to where he wanted to escape from, in a group with hunters. He walked over and to the car, as she pulled out a standard map that all rental cars had, it wasn’t really as precise as you would like, as it wasn’t all people that actually knew about this part, but he had away around that. He pulled a sharpie from his pocket and circled around the place that didn’t really look like much. “So we are here, you need to go this way” first he pointed to the map and then looked up and pointed the direction she had to go “you will see a small sign letting you know that you are on the right patch, it should take more than twenty minutes before you should start seeing the forest clear up and small suburban houses pop up, then you know you’re on the right track” he tried to explain as best he could, before he could here cars pulling up “Now, you really have to go, here” he wrote down his phone number “My name is Nigel, if you get lost, wait twenty minutes then call me, I’ll help you after this mess is cleaned up, okay?” he said with a warm smile, looked through the front window and waved to the little girl. “Now go” he whispered, and walked over to his shotgun, he needed to blow the part of where she had lashed them or bitten them.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 12:02 pm

She didn't care much for his reasons to help her, but she appreciated it. It was far from everyone who would have. She nodded to his question and opened the front door and leaned in to find a map, having a map saved her on road-trip. She hadn't been wanting the people she knew in Russia to follow her, and therefor going without her phone made it seem like she never had left Bulgaria - even if they looked deeper into it, they would have seen her passport had been used in the airport. It didn't however mean she hadn't bought a burner phone in case of something. Irina however hoped it wouldn't come down to that, things had been quite for years, there was no reason for things to get stirred up now. Irina folded out a map so he could show her where to go, one thing she was happy about being a werewolf about was the night vision, making it so easy to see everything. Mila was taught years ago not to say anything if her mother was talking to stranger in front of the car, mostly because Irina was scared to put unwanted attention to her child. Irina carefully listened to the instructions, feeling her mind race faster than the information could follow up with, but she did nod. Time would tell if she could remember all of it. Now, you really have to go, reality kicked her hard and she packed the map as he wrote something down. She took the note with the number and gave him a quick nod. "Irina," she replied to him giving her his name.  "Okay, thank you," she replied and followed his gaze shortly as he looked at Mila. The young human girl gave him a brief smile, as she was observing the entire thing happening outside the car. Irina looked back at Nigel as she took a deeper breath in, and gave him a nod before getting in the car. She didn't think twice about starting the car and driving off the scene. They had to get away.

It was never easy to navigate in a new country, a new town or anything new at all and she was still adjusting to driving in the other side of the road. One thing she never had understood by the UK, Australia and New Zealand was how they thought it would be nicer to drive around like this. She tried following the instructions Nigel had given her, one thing was getting to Gaia, then Aston and then finding a child friendly place where they could stay for the night. Mostly because she didn't want to cause anyone to be distressed by having to pick her up. Her cousin knew she would be coming at some point here in the month, again she had kept the date to herself, mostly because she was spontaneous like that. Irina had stopped counting the times Mila had asked if they were there yet, making Irina question her own sense of direction for just a moment. Irina didn't need money if anything she could have bought a house in advance if she wanted to, but after she had heard Cecilia's cousin Maeve had been kidnapped - she wanted to be there, but had no idea if she would stay here - yet anyways.

At least she made it to the town sign, and parked on nearest resting area. Just to at least get a better view, of where which turn they should take next. Irina was a annoying mix between a planner and going on the flow - and every time she went on the flow, she always ended up being more angry at herself then any other person. Of course she could just call Nigel, but where would she even go after getting to Aston - it wasn't like she couldn't read the signs. Luckily it seemed like Mila had lost the battle with her stubbornness and had fallen asleep. Irina took a deeper breath in, she could also just call Cecilia and ask her - but she didn't want to force her out of the house this late, besides, Nigel had told her to just call him. Still unsure why he wanted to help her, she wasn't going to overthink his motives. Besides, she could use a local - or whatever he was - to point out a good place where her and Mila could stay for the night. So, she picked up the burner phone and dialed the number. It had been a little over twenty minutes ago either way. "Hey, it's Irina," she announced telling him the location of the rest area, so he had something to drive after. "See you soon."
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 9:04 pm

It had taken some time before the hunters actually had arrived, and Nigel had managed to make the scene look like he had taken care of the vampires. After an explanation of what had happened, there wasn’t really anyone that question what had happened, everybody knew Nigel was one of the best that they had, reckless and arrogant sure, but not incompetent and vampires was one of his fortes.

As the cleaning crew came to make sure, the police enforcement wasn’t being brought on to the scene. He called Daisy letting her now that he wasn’t able to make it today, to take Katelyn for the weekend but he could be there tomorrow, only to be met with the same drill about him not being there to priorities his family, and that there would always be a monster or a hunt going down, that would take first place, and something about him not wanting to be a part of the family. He hung up after letting her now, that it was her fault that he wasn’t really apart of the family to begin with, only to regret it the moment he had done it. It would just never be easy between those two.

He was sitting on the hood of his car, as his phone rang again, unknown number. “yes?hey, its Irina “Oh hey, something came up?” he put two fingers and pinched the bridge of his nose between his eyes. “Okay I’ll be there, don’t worry” again he sent off a message, this time to Mariella that he might take two persons home for the evening, so she shouldn’t be alarmed. Luckily, he had been out with Mariella and found them a house, they needed more space than that small apartment he had have before, it needed a lot of ‘tlc’ the new house, and it would take a lot of work and money, but it was theirs and he loved It.
He drove for around twenty minutes, before pulling up beside the rental car.
Hey, so let me guess, now you don’t really know where to go?” he asked, with a warm but tired smile as he walked up to her.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 9:45 pm

She stayed outside the car, while waiting. She had managed to find a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt that she put on, everything was better than standing here dressed in a robe. Mostly she had stayed out of the car to just be aware of what happened around her, so when the car drove up to her she tensed up till he stepped out of it. His question or assumption about her made the werewolf raise her left brow just a little bit. "I just need a final direction, and I will promise you - that you don't have to see me again," she replied to him and crossed her arms, while giving him a warmer half smirk. It was a different expression than she had starred blankly at him earlier. "The closest motel, hotel whatever in the area. I already feel bad enough for having her sleep on a plane and a car," she turned her head back for a short moment, yes she was still sleeping. Irina took a deeper breath in. "Just something for one night -" tomorrow she could make a plan on how to take on the rest of the week - hopefully. Irina frowned a bit by her own thoughts, and tilted her head a little bit to the side. "So, thank you - for you know.. not putting a bullet in my skull," she chuckled a bit and shook her head a little bit, however, she was grateful for that. The thought about leaving Mila without either of her parents was awful - even if her father wasn't dead, he wasn't in the picture.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 8:18 am

He matched her smirk and titled his head slightly to the left, as he listened to her and her tale about what she needed. He already kind of had the idea about it, since he had texted Ella about the possibility of overnight guests. “Yeah, the clothes motel is Alexis Capri, and there is some shitty things going on there, the hotel might have room but then again this is known for being a town that chew you up and spit you out, if you’re not careful” he said quite honestly, he licked his lips and made a small laugh as she thanked him for not putting a bullet into her head “To be fair, you were defending yourself, and I’m not that kind of hunter that see everything else that is not human to be dangerous –“ he sighed and rolled his shoulder a little bit “I don’t live far away from here, it’s a big house and I have room for two more, the house is a little worn down and in need of a lot of love and care, but other than that its more safe that other things you’ll find nearby” he looked into the car “I have a daughter as well, and there isn’t really a hotel in this town that I would trust enough to let her stay there” he said, mostly because even the more expensive once had a reputation. It was like all creatures of the night had some kind of love for hotels or motels for that matter.
I live with my sister, but already texted her, so if you trust me enough – that would be my best bet of where you should go, if you don’t have family you can call up and ask.” His smile was warm, as he waited for her response, normally he wouldn’t have offered a total stranger, but the fact that she seemed so familiar and that she had been so calm when sifting back to her human body, just told him all he needed to know of her character. Enough to invite her home to his place.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 9:36 am

Alexis Capri, she had read about that place. It was placed in the Southside, as far as she knew everything that had caught the name Southside, was a bad place. So, just by his mention of it, she wasn't going to get Mila near that place. It had been bad enough having her father wanting to see her in Russia, but in a world of supernatural creatures - it could only be worse. Her lips pulled up in a little smirk by his small laughter. "Good," she replied on the next exhale. He mentioned that he lived close by which made her lift her chin a little bit with narrowing her eyes slightly. It wasn't like her to trust the words of a stranger, but not every stranger spared her life, helped her escape and offered to give her a hand after. He could have been far gone by now, but here he was instead. It's more safe that other things you’ll find nearby, the thought made her take a slightly deeper breath in. Still not knowing much about this country she was about to visit, she had no idea where safe was - and if it even was a thing. Then he added a sentence that surprised her, but yet enough to make up her mind about everything. A parent who wanted to protect their child was something else, something only people who had children really understood. It was crazy having your heart running around outside your body all the time. Irina gave him a little nod and listened to what else he had to say. "I have a cousin in Aston, but it's getting quite late and she isn't expecting me till tomorrow - I didn't want to keep her up," she replied wanting him to know she wasn't completely alone and lost. "I would like to stay over at your place for the night," she then replied to his offer. If anything she trusted him as a father, knowing all that mattered to her was the safety of her child. "Thank you," she then added with a warmer smile. "I guess I will just drive after you?"
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 4:24 pm

Right, it is getting late” he agreed with her, and nodded “Yes that would be the best

He sat back into the car, putting his hands on the wheels thinking on how his evening took such a drastic turn of events, not only had he thought he would be sitting down to a semi family dinner with his daughter and her mother, but there would be no fighting or violence, and most differently not a woman and her daughter coming back with him home to spend the night.
He turned on the engine and started backing out back onto the road, and let her you the middleclass neighborhood in Aston, the parked on a silent and old street, were most houses looked like they were taken from back in the 18’hundret. The house was a weird mash between pink and grey, and he hated the color but that was an easy fix, there were other problems like leaking pipes and electricity hadn’t really been updated since it was installed the first time. Then there was a lot of beauty problems and what not. He parked the car in the driveway, that was big enough for both of the cars and stepped out.

Yeah, it’s not the prettiest house but it has that soul that most modern houses don’t have any more – can I help with your some of your bags, so you can take your daughter?” he asked, and looked over and saw how the porch lights turned on.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 5:06 pm

She drove past him the entire way, what mattered was the safety of Mila. Everything else could wait till the morning. She parked the car and got out, looking at the house. He was right, it could use a warm hand - and perhaps she should offer the help now he was so generous to help her. "It will do," she replied with a little smirk followed by a nod, as she opened the back of the car lifting Mila out. The six year old girl would perhaps have been more energetic, if it wasn't for the long flight and ride. She lost clinged on to her mother like a koala. "кто этот человек?" (Who is that man?) the girl asked her mother with a low voice, looking at Nigel. Seeing her mother didn't seem tense about it, she figured it was okay. "Eto Naydzhel, on pozvolit nam perenochevat'. Ty mozhesh' govorit' s nim po-angliyski, eto normal'no," (This is Nigel, he is going to let us stay for the night. You can speak English to him, it's okay.) Mila seemed to take a deeper breath in, her eyes clearly tired still, but she kept herself awake. "My name is Mila, nice to meet you," the girl then presented herself in a small yawn, while holding her hand out.

Mariella had heard the sound of the car, and came running outside to make sure everything was alright. Even if she had been told it was, she always needed to make sure. The second she reached the door she could feel there was more than Nigel, there was so many emotions outside, but she opened the door and looked at the three people outside. "Well, hello," her lips pulled up in a warmer smile. It wasn't like she had that many guests, or spend way to much time away from the house - small steps to get used to this monster filled land. "I'm Mariella," she couldn't keep her eyes off the little girl's hazel colored eyes - a little girl, no wonder Nigel had taken them with him for shelter. "Irina.. and this is Mila." Her eyes looked over at Nigel for a second as she raised a brow slightly, in a minor teasing matter. "Let me help with a few bags.. and I will get a bed ready," she walked over to helped to get a bag from the car and returned  inside to head upstairs to set up a space for them to stay.

"She seems nice," Irina chuckled a bit, and sat Mila down as she seemed to be wanting that. She didn't understand why but Mila seemed to be thrilled about going somewhere inside. Perhaps it was the weird happy aura the red haired girl had, it was uplifting from what they had been running from. Irina shook her head a little bit and looked back at Nigel.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 6:02 pm

He understood some Russian. Came with the territory of being a hunter. Mostly the part of him traveling the world for such a long time. He even knew a little Slavic, or Bulgarian to be more precise. Which had impressed a certain someone at one point.
Hi, I’m Nigel, nice to meet you Mila” he said with a warm voice, he normally reserved for his children. His warm hand took her small one, and almost made it disappear. His blue eyes followed the sound of the door that opened and the girl with her fiery red hair came into view. He watched as Ella did what she did best. Make everyone feel welcome.

He watched as Mila walked towards the house and followed Mariella upstairs to the extra room they had. “Yeah, couldn’t have asked for a better sister” he added and smiled towards Irina “Let me help you with some of these bags, and then you can just walk inside.

He put the bags down on the ground and shot the door. “Would you like some coffee or tea? Maybe something to eat? I think there is leftover from yesterdays dinner” he asked, as he walked into the big kitchen, the paint was falling of most of the walls. Right now, the only thing that he had time to fix, was the upstairs bathroom and Mariella’s bedroom. Which she had gotten exactly as she wanted it. Next project was the room that Katelyn was going to have, and then everything else would come as he had the time for it. He put on the kettle after he had scrubbed his hands clean. To be fair he really needed a bath. But that could wait till after.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 6:41 pm

As a mother it always made Irina happy when people was welcoming and nice towards Mila. It was how she analyzed the worth of someone's character. One thing was being nice to your own children, it was an easy job - for Irina at least. It wasn't like Irina to just let Mila run off into the house of a stranger, but if anything she felt like she could trust the red haired girl - maybe it was the aura - or perhaps it was just Nigel that made her feel like she could lower her guards a little bit. She walked over to find the bags they needed, it wasn't anything packed they would need for this stay.

She however walked inside, and took a deeper breath in as the hazel eyes looked around. Thanks to her good senses she could hear Mila and Mariella chat which just made her smile. Nigel's voice made her blinked and zone back to the room she was standing in here. "Only if you have leftovers, you don't have to start cooking anything crazy for me," she replied, because she was hungry. The food she had packed was eaten by Mila. And ever a transformation and remaining in that much control, she was starving. "And some tea would be great," she added shortly after. They both didn't really look their best. Irina was still half covered in blood from the vampires, even with clean clothing on there was still a few blood stings to spot in her dark hair and a few places she hadn't managed to wipe clean.

She walked over to him and washed her hands after, she had clean hands. Thank god for baby wipes, it was a miracle for everything. And she still bought them just because it made everything so much easier, but she watched her hands either way. She turned her front to Nigel and tilted her head a little to the side as he hand was placed against the kitchen desk. She moved her eyes to the location where she once again could hear a tired Mila talk about everything she had seen on the plan here to the fairy. "She is good with her," she chuckled a bit and lifted her lips up in a little half smile. "Thank you again for letting us stay and not letting it be to much trouble."
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 8:48 pm

He nodded as he started to pull some Thai boxes out of the fridge. “I’m not the greatest cook, so cooking something crazy would end up, with me burning down the house I’m afraid” he chuckled. But had the decency to take out a pan to heat up the leftovers. He couldn’t take when people reheated things in the microwave. Even less those that made oatmeal and bacon in one. What had the humankind become?

There are some teas in the cabinet right over there, you can just pick something – don’t have a lot to be fair, but there should be some green tea, flower tea and just plain old black tea” he mumbled, as he started to heat up the food. He then looked at her, as she said that Mariella was good with Mila. “She has always been good with kids, we lived in a closed of town with big families. The bigger kids were kind of mentor for the smaller, until you showed promise as a hunter, and you were then pulled aside to train with the adults. I always tried to make time to show her what it should be like to be a kid, and not just a hunter” he mumbled, he should had been better. Been there more. But he couldn’t change the past, and that was something he would have to live with.

It’s really no trouble, not all hunters are as bad as those crazy idiots that think that everything that smells or look evil should be killed. If you want, you are welcome to use the bath.” He added the last thing so casually as if he hadn’t just been talking about something quite horrible. But it had just become his way of life.
Good mixed with the bad.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 5:53 am

"Don't be, I'm not gonna judge," she chuckled a bit with a shorter more teasing smile. Irina was the last person to judge anyone's cooking skills, but she was trying. She wanted to be become better, and hopefully she could learn to cook before Mila would move away from home. She watched him take the leftover thai boxes out as he told her where she could find the tea. She gave him a little nod, and moved in that direction. Irina for a short moment looked back at him with and chuckled a little bit for herself, before she made it to the cabinet to find the tea. Perhaps, it was because the only other person she knew who would store their fridge with leftover thai and extra boxes of thai was Cecilia. "Good thing I only need one then," Irina joked a little to herself, as she took picked the plain black tea and returned to him.

Irina was still new to many things in this world, at least the things that didn't had anything to do with werewolf or shapeshift nature. Hunters hadn't been the thing she had worried about back home, back home staying hidden had been top priority. She couldn't place herself in being raised to hunt supernatural creatures, but it also seemed realistic why some would. I always tried to make time to show her what it should be like to be a kid, and not just a hunter. Irina gave him a little smile as she licked her lips and took a slightly deeper breath in, "it seemed to have worked. I mean she is great," she didn't know why she wanted to assure him in that. the lengths you will go through for the people you loved, she understood that. Mariella was his sister, and even if Irina wasn't that close with her siblings - she would always be there for them. Irina was quite mesmerized by everything he spoke of, even if it would for someone perhaps be gruesome and repulsive. The world was sadly horrifying most of the times, and even if she hadn't dealt with this part of it yet - there was still other parts she had played.

"I've never dealt with hunters before," she confessed with a light chuckle as she leaned against the kitchen counter and kept her gaze at him. "And I can count the amount of supernatural creatures I've met on one hand. Makes it so weird coming to town, all the different scents - just hitting all at once," she shook her head a little bit. Irina didn't mind him knowing she wasn't too used to this world, she was adaptable, but far from familiar with all these aspects of it. "And I might just take you up on the bath, when Mila at some point choses to let sleep overtake her. Shouldn't be long." Irina took a deeper breath in and gently observed him as she exhaled again.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 11:25 am

Thank you” it meant a lot that somebody thought he had done a good job. He never saw himself like the family man, even as he had dreamt about it. Hopeless romantic that wanted the family life, the dog the picket white fence. He wanted it all. But he also knew that it wasn’t in the cards for him. He had tried and failed already to many times. Two heartbroken women, that he had hurt something he would never be able to take back. At least he was still in their good graces, none of them had cursed him or thrown him out when he came by.

He looked from the pan towards her as she told him that she hadn’t met hunters before. She was kidding right? Then she continued and told him that she only knew about very few supernatural creatures. And then she chose to move to Gaia of all places, really?
Yes of course the bathroom upstairs is fully renovated, so no need to worry about brown water or a bathtub that will fall through the floorboards” he smiled as if he was joking “and know you may think that I’m joking – I am not, when we moved it, the bathtub literally fell through the floor” he pointed towards the spiral stairs in the giant Livingroom “Made the stairs there instead, up to what I hope will make a great library slash study” when he had the time of course.
One thing came back to him though. The thought that she looked so familiar and not knowing about supernaturals.
I’m sorry for asking such a blunt question, but who is your cousin? It’s just, you seem very familiar but I’m pretty sure that I’ve never met you before.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 12:33 pm

She couldn't imagine renovating a whole house just two people. Nigel didnt seem like the type of person who liked to ask anyone for help, much like herself. She looked shortly over to where he pointed and she chuckled a bit. "Seems like you also took the house who needed the most caring hand," she replied honestly and looked around. "When I was younger I always dreamed about moving into a big house and just.. give it a do over, make it mine - Never happened though." She took a deeper breath in before returning her eyes back to Nigel. "So, you are doing all this by yourself? And your sister of course," she asked and took a slightly deeper breath in.

The question he asked made her frown a bit, as she quickly thought through if it was a good idea telling him or not. She was after all a woman on the run, but he had saved her more than once tonight. "I would totally have remembered if I'd met you before," she replied firstly with a slightly cheeky smile. Her mind slowly put the rest of the pieces of the puzzle together herself, she remembered Cecilia had a relationship with someone named Nigel before. But it wasn't like that there only existed one person in the world with that name. "But, now I know -" She chuckled a bit, odd how fate placed her in the hand of Nigel right at this moment. "Cecilia," she informed while shaking her head a little bit. Irina knew a few things more than Cecilia did, around somethings. One of the reason she hadn't been explosive pissed when Lucas had left - and in a world of supernatural and an entire town - she understood the whole leaving not to hurt the people you loved. And in all this after her first transformation, she had been so close to just give Irina to her mother and leave. She had been lucky Lucas and Cecilia had been on visit around that time, and Lucas had talked her down. Right now, seeing Nigel was a hunter - she counted the pieces that either secrets or something else had come to be an issue. Irina still had yet to know that Cecilia knew about all of this. "She doesn't know what I am - no one in my family does." It wasn't really something she could tell a kid to keep a secret, not yet anyways.

Irina had spent a lot of time cursing over her choice to bring Mila with her here. The truth was, no place was safe. But if Mila was with her, she could at least do something. The thought of not being able to help if anything should happen, was the reason she hadn't left Mila back home in Bulgaria." This country is strange enough as it is, I've heard about it. And you can call me foolish for choosing this place of all. But,"she took a deeper breath in and folded her lips for a short second, "if anything should happen to me. The only one I would trust with my little girl's safety.. is my cousin." Irina didn't know why she trusted him with such sensitive information, but he had gained her trust earlier tonight. Nigel could have left her to fight the hunters by herself, he could have chosen not to help her navigate to a safer location.. and he could have chosen not to help her find a safe place to stay the night. But he had anyways. So yes, she trusted him with the information, besides, he looked like someone who knew a little about being hunted.  

Sidst rettet af Irina Fre Aug 06, 2021 4:59 pm, rettet 1 gang
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 8:18 pm

A small chuckle left his nose as she said her name. Of course, Cecilia. Who else could it be, but that woman? “yeah, that makes sense, you look a lot alike” he said with a smile and turned around to make sure that the food didn’t burn on the pan. After some time, he took it of the heat, and started finding plates. He started to set up the small table as she talked about why she had chosen to come here. It made sense, if Cecilia was the only one that she trusted with her kid. It was important to be around those you have near your heart. Sometimes that wasn’t even people that you share blood with, none of his family members was people that he would trust his kid with. Actually, none of them knew that he had a daughter. When Daisy and his first daughter had been taken, he had suspected his parents, but it soon turned out that they had no idea that he was even going to be a father.

You are right about that, being a foolish place” he said with a slow smile “I met Cecilia by chance” he knitted his brow when he wasn’t actually sure when they had met. “Oh, some days ago actually, feels so much longer – apparently she knows all about the supernatural now” he told and made a small wave with his hand to tell her that she could sit down. He made tea for both of them, called up the stairs to ask if Mariella or Mila might be hungry, because then there was something to eat.
I understand that you would come here to stay with her, but you are welcome to stay as long as you like we have more than enough room and this might be the safest place to be in Gaia right now. Just you know, then you now that you have more places where you're welcome.” there was this whole thing about the link thing that worried Nigel. Not that it was his tale to tell. Cecilia and Irina could make up what would be best for them, and he would understand it would be weird staying at your cousin’s ex house. But he felt like he had to offer. Especially taken in the fact, that she didn’t know about the supernatural world. And then being a werewolf? Life had not been kind to her.
And if you have any questions about the supernatural, I have tons of books you can read through to help you understand.” He put her cup of tea beside her plate and found a pitcher full of water in the fridge. That should do for an improv dinner for more people than the normal two.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 9:02 pm

When it came to comparing crazy with crazy, she couldn't imagine Gaia being anymore crazy than what she had dealt with in Russia. Apparently she knows all about the supernatural now, Irina raised her brow a little and looked thoughtful for a second. It would make sense that she hadn't told Irina, especially since she had no idea that Irina knew. The werewolf's shook her head a little bit, couldn't really imagine her cousin be messed up in all this. Maybe that was one of the reasons she had seem to be lost back in the Holidays. "Yeah? I assume it went okay -" she theorized; she took him just casually saying it meaning they were on okay terms. She walked over and sat down as he gestured her to. Irina took a deeper breath in as he called upon Mariella and Mila, lost in her own thoughts for a moment as she silently listened to his offer. It was a generous offer, and it surprised her for a small second. Irina knew that Cecilia was back with Lucas now, and having her along with a kid running around the house could be the last thing they needed - especially with everything going on. Irina had thought about just renting a place while she was making a choice on how long she would stay. "I will think about it," she replied with a warmer half smirk. Cecilia wasn't expecting her till at least in a few days anyways - besides, having a guide to the supernatural seemed like the best option as well. It couldn't hurt being prepared.

"But you are right. It might be the safest option to stay, at least till I know what I'm going into here," Irina wasn't blind to admit she was blindsided here. She didn't have to pretend she didn't need help, she would ask when she did - if she did. Irina kept her eyes on him, but her ears tuned into Mariella and Mila on their way here. "First question, your sister - what is she? She has this.. slightly burned.. yet.. yeah, I don't even know how to describe her scent." Mariella and Mila made it down the stairs to the table. "Oh nice, you didn't burn down the kitchen," the fire fairy took a shot of a teasing little comment. If anyone were to burn anything down through, it would be her. And she knew that. Mila ran over to her mother and Irina lifted her up so she could sit on her mother's lap. "So, what were you two doing?" Irina asked Mila who folded her lips together, "that is a secret." Mila whispered or tried to whisper. "Is that so, huh?" - "Yup, isn't that right Marie?" Mila looked over at Mariella who lifted her hands in defense. "Yup, sorry we can't tell ya." Mariella chuckled a little bit before she sat down. Her senses picking up the emotions in the room, which was more people than usual, but she could handle it. "We set the beds up, so it should be ready," Mariella informed looking at Nigel before looking at Irina. Mila yawned a little bit, but it had also been a long day for the young girl. "I think you just need a few bites, and then you can go sleep," she looked at Mila who nodded a few times. Irina kissed Mila's hair shortly and exhaled and put some food on their plates. "Thank you," Mila looked at Nigel shortly with a warm smile, before she started eating. Irina couldn't help but chuckle a little, as she herself took a few bites.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 1:12 pm

“You just let me know whatever you need, then we’ll figure it out” he smiled, and he then started laughing more so when Mariella said that he didn’t burn down the kitchen.
She’s a fire fairy, and that why this comment is funny” he said, putting a hand on Ella’s shoulder and walked with her over to the table with her. It was so clear that there was a more friendly attitude to find in Nigel’s face as he looked down at Mila, she sounded so much like Katelyn when she had been a young girl.
Might had something to do with her mother to be fair. But now in her teenage years it was like something new was happing to her, first it had been the almost golden eyes. Not almost, they were golden. But now there was this aura around her, that attracted what he would say unwanted attention from the male department.
He was quickly pulled out of his mind, as the small voice of Mila reached him. “You are very welcome, hopefully if you stay longer, it won’t be Thai food for tomorrow” he mused and sat down himself and started eating. It had been a long day, and he was getting tired. Especially now that he was getting some food in his stomach.

So, Ella, have you thought about attending the Athena academy?” he asked to get a conversation starting, that didn’t evolve around hunters, the supernatural and being the cousin’s ex-boyfriend. Something lighter and more every day.
He gave her a smiled and made a mental note to thank her for just rolling with the fact that he had an unfamiliar woman and child with him home.
She was hands down, the best sister he could ever had asked for.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyLør Mar 20, 2021 10:29 am

Fairies. Of course, why wouldn't they be real? Everything could for all she knew be real. And she was somewhat excited to figure out what else that this would would provide of stories. Food was needed, and Irina felt like she hadn't been eating in days, so it was highly appreciated. Mariella took a little bit on her plate, she had after all been home all night - so she wasn't that hungry. The question made the young fairy frown a bit. It wasn't like she hadn't thought about it, but she was unsure if she even would fit in. "The thought has crossed my mind," she confessed and took a deeper breath in. One thing she was scared about with that place was being overwhelmed by everyone, but then again she was used to it from back home - she had been exposed to everyone's feelings on daily basis, this should be nothing. "We will see," she added and took another bite.

After they had eaten Irina took Mila upstairs to the room that was provided for them. And Mariella watched them carefully and then turned her eyes to Nigel as she helped him clean the table. "So, bringing werewolves home now are we?" She spoke in a low tease as she started washing up the dishes. "She is pretty," Mariella confessed with a teasing little laughter as she handed some of the dishes that needed to be dried clean. There wasn't many times in her life where she had the chance to tease and annoy her big brother - but whenever she had the chance, she used it. Her eyes slightly turning violet as she once again by instinct analyzed the room, not really anything she could control so she had just learned to roll with it. Also, she wanted to make sure the two strangers didn't need anything.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 9:00 pm

Nigel nodded; Katelyn seemed really happy about it so why shouldn’t Ella have the same possibilities? She deserved it; she really did. But as he a promised he wouldn’t interfere with how she lived her life, or else it was a little pointless picking her up and stealing her away from her wedding.

Rest of the dinner went fairly normal; Nigel wasn’t really the one for small talk if there wasn’t any reason for it. Well, not when he was this tired as he was tonight. He nodded as Irina excused herself to go put Mila to bed and started clearing the table. “Hey! It’s not like that... this time” he murmured and started drying of the plates.
He sighed “She’s insanely pretty, and a werewolf so she has a very good sense of hearing” He said with a smile on his lips “But taken aside her very nice looks, har pretty lips and eyes – she’s also the cousin of Cecilia” he said and put the dried of plates away. He took a deep breath and sat down on the chair. So many things were happening around him, with the move, getting Ella back. Meeting Cecilia again, having the talk. Trying to be a good father, keep his job as a mechanic and still have time for the clan and all the hunts he was sent out to.
Do you think I’m a good person Mira?” he finally asked, looking up with furrowed brows. Sometimes he was doubting if he was even doing the right thing. He just didn’t know how else to lead his life, but it felt like all he ever did, in the end, was hurting the people he loved.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 9:23 pm

Mariella chuckled in a teasing matter. "Oh I know," she whispered, "Why do you think I speak while I have the tab running," she gave him a little glance. Mariella took a deeper breath in. He did have a point. It was Cecilia's cousin, which made things slightly more complicated. "You need to live a little Ella, go have fun.. experience life.. take some changes," she quoted what he had said to her once or twice. Mariella wanted to be outgoing and experience all of Gaia, and yet she didn't, and she kept coming up with excuses.

Do you think I’m a good person Mira? Mariella turned her blue eyes to him and raised a brow a little bit. "Honestly?" She kept her eyes on him and took a deeper breath in. "You are the best person I know." No one was perfect, and sure he had made some mistakes - who hadn't made some mistakes in their life. "And you are my brother, and I love you.. if anything all I want for you is to be happy," Mariella placed a hand on his arm and still didn't remove her eyes from him. "So, if you ever find anything, anyone where you feel that spark that everyone always talks about. Try to ask yourself if it's really worth losing."
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 9:08 am

He made snort of laughter as she quoted him, he deserved that. It was always easier to lecture others, than to take one’s own advice to heart. But she was right, he had closed himself of. Not really the Nigel he had been before, always throwing punches, being a smart ass and annoying the hell out of women. He hadn’t even been to a bar since Ella had moved in. Not that it should sound like she was holding him back, but the drive and the confidence he once had, was slowly fading out.

He put his hand over the one she put on his arm and gave it a little squeeze. “Thank you Ella, doesn’t really mean much, as I am you brother, and if you didn’t love me I would make your life very miserable” he teased and pulled her into an awkward hug before getting up again “Now, I really need a shower, I stink, I’m soaked with blood and I’m so soar in places, you don’t even want to imagine” as he walked upstairs he put his head into the room that was given to Mila and Irina and gave Irina a smile “I’m taking a shower, I’ll put some towels down for you and you can take one after me” he said with a polite smile, might be more gentlemen to let her take the first shower. But his body was just screaming for one, that he didn’t even thin, that far to be honest.

There was nothing quite as magical as taken a long-needed shower. The stress that you could just feel leave your shoulders, and the hot water splashed down your soar and aching body.
The whole room was steaming, as he finally wrapped the towel around his waist and took a look at his chest. Great, a new infected scar down his chest, he opened the door not really minding the fact that he wasn’t wearing any clothes “Mariella do you know where the ointment is for infections, couldn’t find it under the sink” he mumbled, not really looking where he was going towards her room.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 9:45 am

"Oh please, give me a few more days alone with you and I will be miserable," she laughed as he pulled her into a hug. "Now I can't nothing but imagine.. thank you for those pictures. Bugger off," she waved him off so he could go up and take a shower. Mariella shook her head off him and removed the last plates and stuff, before washing the kitchen table off. Then she turned to her room, after all right now all she needed was to zone out and just listen to some music.

Irina looked up, just sitting next to the sleeping Mila when Nigel put his head into the room. A smile lighted up on her lips naturally, and she gave him a quick nod. Irina took a slightly deeper breath in and just stayed with Mila till she a while after heard the shower turn off. It wasn't like she usually borrowed people's showers, or stayed at stranger's houses. As soon as she heard the door to the bathroom open she got up. And men said women spend too much time in the shower, she thought to herself as she closed the door behind her. Irina took a few steps out and turned around the corner only bump into Nigel in the hall. "Oh sorry," she apologized and took a minor step back. Her hazel eyes glancing over his body shortly, before they were forced up to his eyes again as she folded her lips shortly together. "Yeah you should get that checked out," she turned her eyes shortly to the scar and she took a step closer to him. Her eyes inspecting the scar a little bit with her fingers, without directly touching it though, just leaving a bit of air between the skin. She looked up into his eyes, you will live through.. but we should find something to put on it.. sure you checked thoroughly under the sink?" Irina stepped away from him and walked to the bathroom to go have a look, despite not knowing just how the bathroom looked like. But she wanted to help. She took a deeper breath in as she entered the steamy bathroom and shook her head a little bit.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf Empty

The Hunter and The Wolf
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» big wolf and a little wolf ~ Bjorn
» The Hunter Becomes The Hunted