Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The birth of a Treasure Hunter

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Darrius

Darrius

Humør : "Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has one taste, the taste of liberation.”
Antal indlæg : 28

The birth of a Treasure Hunter  Empty
IndlægEmne: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 4:11 pm

Note this is a past topic:
@Delphine
Place: Ship wrecked near Brasilens coast.
Enviorments: no one really alive other than Darrius
Time: around noon
Outfit
Weather: its sunny and hot.

The sun was bathing down on Darrius as he finally crawled to land. When he finally was on drie land, he had to throw up. The taste of sea water was unhealthy and not fun, proritys was on one hand, that he as  the only vampire and supernatural creature. He had not had any problems of getting up when the sirenes had started to attack the ship. A voice alluring keept it up though even, when he was on the ground. "Bloody Sirenes."

He sneered as, he finally got himself up. As he looked up he noticed one thing was missing, a neklace he had keept with him, it did not have that much a Value for him, but it still had a little as he got up he slowly moved around on the beach just to be sure if he where alone or not. As he could see some men, trying to crawl up, his eyes became red, and in a moment what few there had been crawling and with no energi left had been sucked dry by Darrius.

He then grabbed a hat where after he quikly  put it on,  and  with  a coat to stop the sun from burning down on him.  He moved towards the place where the alluring voice came from as he then shortly after found a cave he decided to sit down and waited for the sun to go down. When the sun had, finally gone down, he moved down trough the cave following the alluring voices.  His eyes was focused on the place where the sound, came from his eyes clearly showed, a man who was detirmed. He had thrown of the hat and cape, going with what could only be describe as a nearly tattered outfit.

Showing more of his body than it actually hid. As he finally came to the end, of the cave he could see a woman on the big rock in the middel of the cave as the moonlight bathed her with light as the water around her got a neraly crystalised look.
He slowly moved up, taking his knife up, so he was ready to throw it at this person or defend himself. "Why did you do it ?" He asked  as he was breathing out.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

Antal indlæg : 82

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 9:01 pm

One ship or another. It was always the same, her sisters wanted some fun and were hungry for meat. She had been swimming a little further away looking at the many men that had been killed just by jumping willingly in the water. Swimming into their death of an alluring kiss that had paralyzed them. Then they had met their end on the bottom of the ocean. There they had been ripped to pieces. But when Delphine had eyed the vampire that had been onboard, she had swum a little closer. With a little help, of course without him noticing, she had guided her sisters away from him. Why? Because she could sense some actual adventure, and not the same boring thing that they always resorted too. Singing a song, get some dumb men to jump overboard, paralyze them and then eat them. Tedious.

The sun disappeared behind the horizon. The moon had taken its place, and she had placed herself in the cave where she had felt the vampire had ventured into. With a small hum, she was combing her hair with her fingers, as she heard his voice behind her. A small giggle left her; the sound almost angelic as it was thrown against the cave’s walls.
She turned her head over her shoulder giving him an innocent smile, her fin splashing in the water. “Why did you kill the men on the beach?” she asked raising a brow, she shrugged “You looked thirsty, and my sisters were bored, it’s just bad luck” she added, looking in front of her again.
Darrius

Darrius

Humør : "Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has one taste, the taste of liberation.”

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 1:01 am

Sirenes He thought, as she showed her angelic and beautiful face towards him, his eyes was in the mean time, scaning her every move. As she splash with her tail in the water, he pulled his dagger, ready to defend himself if she was going to do anything there in some regard could, be a problem for him. His eyes then meet the sirene as she asked him, why he killed the man on the beach. It was and easy question in his head to answer.

"trough that, he did not have to survive and hope for help on the island same with the other men who seemed to be exausted, i did them a favor, i did not have had to do that if you and your sisters you said had stayed and not played with them, well maybe it would never have been a problem." He said a bit cheeky, as he moved closer to the water, still with his dagger or knife ready to use if it came to it.

"Whats the shedevil,s name, anyway?"
He asked sending her a light but kind of fake smile without, it being one completly. He was ready to everything, she could pull on him in his own head. Hopefully he could figure out more of the cave too or the island. " What do you know of this Island ?" He asked sending her a slight charming smile, trying to make her tell him, what she knew.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 9:51 am

Her eyes lit up, almost as if he had told her something that she could use against him. Which he had; he had killed them because it was better that way. Or as he had put it; I did them a favour. One could argue that her and her sisters did the same for the many sailors coming their way. Many were exhausted and on the brink of death, because they didn’t have enough water or food to go around. Wasn’t that the same?
Delphine moved a little on the stone to turn her body towards her. Her long blond hair slightly wet, shielded her more feminine figures from the interested eye. She titled her head. “Oh, how boring, the what ifs – we could sit here for eternity guessing what, why and how” she mused giving him a bright beautiful smile “but fate works in mysterious ways, I’m sure that if not I or my sisters, then something else would have happened to kill your men” her tongue glided over her lips, she could taste the salt from water.
A laugh left her, sounding almost like a melody as she shook her head. Was that how he was going to charm her? Calling her names. A toothy grin formed on her lips, blinking a little. “Why should I tell you?” she asked mirroring his charming smile. “You could at least talk a little nicer, and then I might tell you my name” she hummed blinking her eyes at him.
Darrius

Darrius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 11:11 am

If it not was because of her tone her beautiful face, and other small things. He would have not reacted this way, that he was sure about. An he had not even seen her feminine body, yet, so right now he was not completly spellbound. He then cliked his dagger down in the belt, as he heard her saying, if not they had done it maybe someone else. When she called them his men, he could not help but smile at chuckle maybe as long as pirates where a thing he should get his own fleet.

" Thats and idea, but sorry to burst your bubble Beautiful, but those where not my men, or my ship for that matter, and i mean what do you want for telling me?"

He added sending her a charming smile, before he moved closer to the water, really testing fate. He then sat down on his knee near the water, not moving closer to her and swimming over. If he had been a human or a mortal he would not have had a problem throwing himself into the water to swim towards her little island.

" So what is your name Beautiful?." He asked sending her a light but charming smile.

"An do you maybe wanne help me find out, what this Island hides of secrets, unless you already have explored them, if thats your case, maybe tell me why you really took an interested in a ship there was clearly minding its own bussines and where moving toward Havana." He comented, his Dialects was clearly british maybe a bit more towards American but, he was clearly not spanish or african.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 1:25 pm

Her smile widened, showing her beautiful pearly white teeth. Teeth that could easily turn into sharp fangs that could rip out a throat, if she wanted too. But she didn’t. She started playing with her hair again, looking down at her slender hands that picked out some seaweed that had found its way into the sun blond hair. It wasn’t his men, then he shouldn’t feel so bad about them gone, now, should he? She looked up when he asked her again, a second time calling her beautiful. “Esperanza” she hummed, blinking a little, and with a sigh she let go of her hair again. Would she help him find the Island secrets? Now, she did know where he could find treasure that could make any man on earth unbelievable rich. “Hmm” she hummed, as if she was thinking about what she would do. “You were passing our territory, everyone knows this is dangerous waters, some gets to taste its fruits and others will never live to tell the tale, we’ll shall see if you are one of the lucky few” her smile was almost enchanting much like her voice. She twisted her body and fell into the water, disappearing in the crystal-clear ocean that he had kneeled down in.

A few minutes passed before she reappeared not far from him. Only half of her head over the water. Her bright blue eyes watching him as she slowly swam towards him. She lifted her hands and showed him beautiful riches. Pearls and gold jewels with diamonds. “Is this, what you are looking for?” she asked, placing it in front of him before she swam back. Staying in the water, for now.
Darrius

Darrius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 3:29 pm

When he heard her name, he tasted a bit on the name. It was not one he had heard before, but it had a nice ring too it. His eyes then followed her moment when, she gave out what he could only describe as a threat. " Is that a threat or a promise ?" He asked a bit cooky comenting on the way she had described only if they and she wanted he would be able to leave, an if there was one thing he was not a fan of it was that, but for now he decided he might as well play his Role.

His eyes then followed her when she jumped into the water, it kind of made him nervous at first, when she then came back with richies, and asked him if that was what he was looking, for he could not help but smile, most men would only care about treasures but for Darrius it was, all about, the pieces of items there where special. If he was honest, it was not really that interstering so when she showed him it, he gave her a little smile, followed up by a chuckle.

" Richies is not what i completly had in mind, i dont need more wealth" He comented sending her a little cooky smile. " Esperanza, i am looking for something more magical,with secrets hidden and protected from mortal eyes." He added looking at her with a cooky smile, still ready to act if she became a threat but for now, he would try to play the naiv man. If he had been a human, he would, already have fallen down into the water with, her and if not that the richies would have made any men, kneel and say yes, that it was the thing they where looking for.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 7:59 pm

She placed the pearls, necklaces and gems by his feet when he told her he wasn’t interested. She pushed herself a little back with her tail and used both her tail and arms to make sure to be above the water. He wasn’t interested in wealth? Now that was an interesting though. He did not need more money, but he hadn’t been the captain of the ship. Interesting, then why had he been on the ship at all? Had he paid them to sail him here? Secrets hidden and protected from mortal eyes. Her lips curled into a charming smile as she looked at him. “Tell me, seafarer, why should I let someone just asking have a look at some of the most sacred treasures there are on this earth? Maybe they are protected for a reason?” she hummed, as her smile became a little less wide than it had been for just moments ago.
Darrius

Darrius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 8:58 pm

His eyes meet the sirenes finding it funny, how she seemed to be confused of his statment, well he had been a simple worker on the ship easy way to get on it. And then, it did give him a chance to see, how sailing a ship was done. When she asked him why she should let him, he could not help but leave a smile, so there was hidden wonders here. His eyes meet the beautiful sirenes bright blue eyes as he leaned closer.

"Well, i could maybe keep you company, or maybe the reason they are secret is because a man with pure intensions is the only one who could get it, think about it this way if its not richies or power i am after, what do you have to lose." He said sending her a warm, yet charming smile.

"Maybe i could even owe you a favor in the furture, that would mean you would have to help me of the island though." He said sending her a inneocent smile, clearly just trying to play the role, he thought she wanted him to play, or that was his hope at less. " An i mean a beautiful woman, like you, would not have a problem with getting her will anyway ." He said sending the sirene with the big blue eyes a geniune smile.

"So what do you say beautiful wanne join me on an adventure.?"
He said sending her a light and charming smile.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 9:12 pm

She listened to his tale of why she should lead him to the island’s treasure. If she knew where they were. If he hadn’t looked at her with those eyes, and that genuine smile. She might have just laughed and left him there. Mostly because someone telling themselves that they weren’t after either riches or power, were just fooling themselves. He could owe her favour, now that had a nice ring to it. Her tongue glided over her lips, and once again she could taste the salt from the ocean. “You are rather crude, aren’t you” she said with a smirk on her lips. “Very well” she let her tail turn into legs as she stepped onto the sand, walking up from the water, not caring that she wasn’t wearing nothing on her body. As she walked towards the beach where he had killed and left some of the ship’s crewmen. She quickly pulled one of their now dried jackets off. Then took the belt and made a very quick dress to wear. “Now then, where would the adventure like to start his journey?” she asked, lifting a brow waiting to see if he even had an idea where to go.
Darrius

Darrius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 9:25 pm

When it seemed he finally had gotten into that beautiful skull. He could not help but make a little wink at her. As she then got up, he try to keep himself from starring to much, she was beautiful there was no denying that the curves the body. Everything of her scream, at him, to get intimit with, her but he knew better. It was not the time right now, so he followed after her, his eyes guding him back to the Beach feeling the evening breech on his face.

He then turned his attention to her agian, as she finally had gotten some clothes on, he could not help himself from comenting on it though." Such a shame to hide that beautiful body, to the beautiful face." He added a bit cheeky as he sent, her another light and warm smile. When she asked him about where they should go he actually had no idea for once.

" how about you lead the way something there will take my breath away, Esperanza i think you can do that, even if we where not looking for something special." He said joking, since, he as a vampire did not need to breath, also her naked body was a nice gift in itself.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 4:32 pm

She looked at him, lifting a brow when he commented on her body. Now, it was in her nature to be beautiful. Just like her siblings, her father and mother. Created to lure men, in particular, to be swayed by her aura. Almost like a carnivorous plant, that lured creatures into its cape and then it was swallowed by the liquid that would end up dissolving it. One should always tread carefully when making deals with sirens, and Delphine was no exception. Especially not when you took her abilities into account.
Mmh, wouldn’t you think so” she said, letting a small sigh out. It got old. But she gave him a warm smile, even though she didn’t really comment on his way of complimenting her. Her hands placed on her hips when he asked of her to take her somewhere where it would take his breath away. “I could always take your lungs, then that would by definition take your breath away, but since you don’t need them, it would be rather dull” she winked, giving him a teasing smile before she turned around. “Well, you are in for a walk, follow me!” she announced, as she started walking into the jungle. She wasn’t as afraid of the animals that lived in there, mostly because they left her alone.
Darrius

Darrius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 1:10 pm

This girl was something that, was clear as day, as she once again threatened him, he could not help but chuckle a little bit. “Oh, right my lungs, you are probably right.” He added followed up by a little wink with his left eye to her teasing smile. He then started to follow her, keeping a respect full distance, as they walked trough the jungle. Animals seemed to not mind them making their way trough the jungle, then again it was normal for Darrius but they seemed to treat sirens the same way.

As they moved trough the jungle in the sun, he felt how he started to get a headache he needed a Necklace ring or at some point to stop him from yeah, feeling worse when he was in the sun. He was thankful for not being a turned vampire though, it did have some nice perks for being it.

“So Esperanza, mind me giving you a nickname, it’s a bit of a mouthful to remember.”
He said sending her a cooky smile, as they moved trough the jungle. “and can we maybe find a way to stop for it to become night.” He asked sending her a light smile.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 11:29 am

She grabbed a fruit as they walked beside a tree filled with some of the best peaches one could ever dream to taste. She took a bite, feeling how the sweet flavour almost exploded on her tongue. Turning around, she used the back of her hand removing any of the juices from the fruit and looked at him. “Sure thing, but you better make it good, or I might decide not to react on you calling me that” she teased him with a bright smile. Stop for it to become night? She looked him up and down, true, it would be rather hard for him to move around too long. “Sure, there is a smaller cave not far from here” she nodded the direction and started walking towards a small spot where a pond was and behind it, well hidden by vegetation was a small cave. “This to your liking?” she asked while nodding into the dark stone cave. Taking another bite from her peach.
Darrius

Darrius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 6:45 pm

As he heard, her answer he thought a bit about it, she seemed to like to be mysterious so maybe Shadow or her blue eyes could seem to pierce any mortal man’s soul not that, he where mortal but Crystal seemed a bit boring that’s when he figures it out.

“All right, I got a few ideas, what do you think about Shadow, because you are so mysterious. .” He added returning her teasing smile, before he took the peach out of her hand an took a bit, letting the taste fill him up.

“You probably are right about the taste, it’s very fresh, Shadow” He added sending her a little wink before he gave her the Peach back. When she asked him, if the cave seemed good enough, he gave a little chuckle. “Of course it’s perfect, Shadow. ”

He added as he moved in after he had given her the tasty Peach back. It was nice as a vampire who, where pureblood to be able to taste the small things like fruits and other kind of food. Darrius then sat down in the gave leaning up against the wall, now they just needed to wait. “So Shadow, where are you taking me, what magical artifact are you going to show me.” He added as he sent her a wink with his right eye.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyTors Mar 17, 2022 9:11 am

“Shadow? Really?” she mused, not really seeing how shadows were the symbolism of someone being mysterious, she had always seen herself more like a Dolphin or something like that. But she didn’t really tell him off, because in the end this wouldn’t be a meeting that would go anywhere beyond her taking him to where he wanted to go. Then only time would tell if he would be able to walk away with the treasure or not.

As he walked inside of the cave she sat down by the pond and put in her feet. She looked over her shoulder as he asked her where he was taking him. A smile blossomed over her lips “I’ll keep the mystery then, since you insist on calling me shadow” she hummed, looking back in the crystal clear water and splashed her feet around.
Darrius

Darrius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptySøn Apr 10, 2022 10:51 pm

He did not know, if the Siren was one, he could trust be he kind of had to at least for this point in time. He leaned back, against the wall in the cavern, this woman could be a burden or a friend, or enemy again it depended a lot on this treasure hunt. His eyes then looked towards her, “you know I don’t bite right, Shadow you are welcome to join me inside the cave.” He said a bit cooky, he sent her a teasing smile, “you could tell me about yourself too, we got enough time Esperanza,.”

He stated as he sent her a gentle smile, and gesture to the cave itself.

“Why did you not let the other sirens catch me like the other once, I am kind of dying to know.”
He added as he sent, a short wink towards the siren. If she did not act, on it, he would use his vampire speed to push her into the water before he would return to the cave and just sit there, if she did arrive, he would not move.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 10:13 am

She turned her head as he told her that he wouldn’t bite. Her lips pulled back, and then they split into showing the racer sharp teeth that she could produce. ”Who is to say that I don’t?” she asked before letting them glide back up, and she let her eyes wander towards the water her feet were staying in. “You have your sun to worry about, so do I; I need to keep hydrated, so if you want to get to know me, I’m sure I’ll answer any question you have – from here”, she chuckled, shaking her head, then he asked – why hadn’t she let the other sirens catch him. She turned her head and let out a laugh. “Who said I saved you, and you weren’t just lucky?” she asked, tilting her head. “Given you were a lot on that boat, one vampire getting away wasn’t really what you had to worry about, as it was the weak taken first. Either you would die in the sand, or you would have to go back into the sea – either way – you would have died,” she said with a sinister smile, not really hiding the fact that she was as much a predator as he was.

Then he pushed her into the lake - it didn't take more than a few seconds and she let her head glide over the water and look at him. She was not amused that much was clear and as her mouth was over she snarled. "Careful boy, I could make you die in the most horrible ways you can't even start to imagine"
Darrius

Darrius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 12:03 pm

When the sirene seemed to answer his questions he did not really know what to answer at first. " I mean that might be true, but my luck has never really been a factor. " He comented as he look at the beautiful blond sirene in front of him, "like i mean seems like it would make most sense taking the strong and not the weak humans first, but hey what do i know." He added as he leaned up agianst the cave, after he had done, it he quikly noticed her next rection. " i will like to see you try shadow. " He comented as he sent a wink at her, in the water he would not have been that cooky but up here he had the advantage, but at the same time he needed her as a guide.

So it was only teasing, and joking around he did since, he knew she would be the one leading him to a magicial artifact. "But you did seem thirsty shadow, i mean i mght have read you wrong then." He pointed out, as his eyes turned towards her. "So what is the ideas of sirenes, anyway, you always wait on a ship, to pass by, and then take men down to their graves, where you eaten them and shred them." He asked, since he did not know that much about about, what made a sirene a sirene. In his book they where just beautiful woman under the water who could rip your throat, out but then agian that was all women, could do this but since it was under the water these women was something else.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 10:27 am

Her eyes narrowed, and she found him less funny by the minute, starting to seriously make good on her promise of letting him die the most horrible way imagined; she could, of course, curse him, so for the next many years, he would experience the weirdest of accidents, not kill him outright, but he would sometimes stop, and question why was this always happening to him. But for now, she let him off the hook.
With a very clear eye roll, it was clear that she didn’t like his way of phrasing how sirens were, swimming around in the warm water; she went a little closer to him, “and what is the deal with vampires anyway?” she lifted her brow “aren’t you supposed to be a guard dog for villagers that the dark powers in this world have terrorised? But now all you guys do is run around doing whatever the fuck you please, so I would very much like to hear how it's different from sirens” she clicked her tongue and pushed away from the edge and let her back float on the surface of the water.
Darrius

Darrius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyFre Jun 24, 2022 6:36 pm

Darrius listen to her, and was starting to get the gesture, he should not, attack her race and talk bad about that, or degrade what he knew about sirens. “Sorry shadow, again never meet a sirens before so I was probably a bit nosy, I apologies for what I said, about you and your kin.” He then stated, before he turned his face towards her again, “but the rumours of the siren’s beauty do seem, to try and make justice for calling you that, I mean you do look a lot more beautiful compared to other races, the way humans describe you, does not really do you justice.” He then added as he sent her a kind and charming smile.

He then listens to her words about his race, guard dogs. “Oh guard dogs, that’s new, for a city, would not really know, maybe my family was wealthy, but as soon as I could I left that life behind, not caring for, wherever I went.” He added as his eyes, meet hers for a moment, as it seemed like the skies was slowly turning dark, he looked at her for a moment,

“so what’s your story anyway Miss Shadow.” He asked clearly curious about, what her story was, “ I am all ears, there’s got to be a really beautiful story, behind this beautiful woman.” He pointed out as he , sent her a little smile.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 12:32 pm

She didn’t believe a word he said to her, just trying to talk his way out of the predicament he had put himself in. If she were being honest, if he kept this up, she would just leave him on this island and then see how he would be able to get off it on his own.
A burst of dry laughter left her when he tried to turn it around and call her beautiful “oh, what a charmer you are”, she huffed, her face not matching the words she said, which would easily give off the idea that she was being very sarcastic at this very moment.
Her brows lifted when he told her that it was news to him to be called a guard dog. Then a pearl of laughter left her, and she pushed away from the shore to stay in the middle of the pond. “it has nothing to do with wealth; what a silly boy not to know your own origin” if you didn’t understand where you came from you never really understood yourself, just like most sirens were a product of harpies, made through magic—What a tragic story that was.
I’m not obliged to tell you my story, so for now, you have not earned the right to know, " she simply told him before repositioning her body so she could look at him again.
Darrius

Darrius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 1:26 pm

It was true that mostly when he talked like this it was because he wanted something from it, but then agian this time was not like that, if she thought, as her sarcasme indicated that he was just trying to get out of his predicment. It was far from the truth.

"fair enough, you know shadow, if you feel like doing something to me like the push i made to you in the water, is the only way to reset the scoreboard , you do whatever you need to do agianst me its fair." He added before he looked up on the skye being completled ocupied by that for a moment, but as she then told him that he was silly for not knowing his orgin he made a shrug.

" i dont want my orgin to define who i am, its that simple."
He said as his eyes then meet hers for a moment, but if you dont wanne talk about your story i understand, its your call." He added as he sent her a little smile. Before he closed his eyes for moment, taking a break before wanting to move on. " What do you know about this Island miss Shadow." He then asked as he had his eyes closed, wanting to know what kind of stuff there was hidden here.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 8:29 pm

She lifted her hand and pointed her finger at him “you don’t want me to do that; remember, I can do far worse than pull you into the water, vampire”, she hissed, not feeling her usual uplifting self. He had managed to put a damper on that, very quickly and very dangerously so.
Then you shouldn’t put the origin of others on them if you don’t like it done you either—seems awfully double standard, doesn’t it?” she huffed, pushing herself back into the water once again. He asked what she knew about the island “there are many stories, and like all stories, there is an ounce of truth to it”, she explained “some say you’ll find the fountain of youth here, but then you would be sadly mistaken and should have taken a few islands longer back” she chuckled “but there is a treasure, but like all treasures, you have to think carefully about if its worth it” she hummed, closing her eyes, feeling the weightlessness that came with just floating around on the water.
Darrius

Darrius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 4:33 pm

As she pointed out that he should be careful, since she could do a lot worse, he nodded. “Yeah, that’s true, since you are in your element.” He added before he closed his eyes as he listens to her, pointing out that, he was being very double standard. He opened his eyes again as he looked towards her, “sorry, if I made you feel that way.” He added before he turned his attention up towards the wall in the little cave.

As she then started telling him, what was hidden here, he turned around, and even with the sun still being up he went outside and leaned his head down over the pool. “So, the fountain of youth, is true, what about Atlantis, El Dorado.” He then asked clearly interested in what she knew, what her beautiful brain knew about the world. “And what is the price for this treasure, there is here then, what is the rumours.” He asked as he leaned down towards the pool with his head, keeping his distance, and giving her space, but also showing how intrigued he was about everything.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The birth of a Treasure Hunter    The birth of a Treasure Hunter  Empty

The birth of a Treasure Hunter
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Is the treasure worth it? ~ Bash [Fortidsemne]
» Strong like the sea - Hunter
» The Hunter and The Wolf
» The Hunter Becomes The Hunted
» Cold and bloody - Hunter

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum