Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Unexpected events

Go down 
+8
Liam
Olivia
Daisy
Cassian
Austin
Nigel
Katelyn
Primrose
12 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
ForfatterBesked
Kieran

Kieran

Humør : Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It was because shut up. Shut up is why
Antal indlæg : 56

Unexpected events - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Olivia #b12c4c   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 12:54 pm

It wasn’t often that Kieran had no words to say. Just as often as he unravelled or stammered. But right now, he had absolutely no idea what he should say to his son that had just explained that he had dragged his own soul out of hell, but not only that, with the help of his daughter Olivia. She was here as well - love fool - Quentin? Quentin D’Avalos?
I - eh” he licked his lips and then looked towards Willson, almost to make sure that he wasn’t seeing something that shouldn’t be there. Well in a way he was, because Liam shouldn’t be here, he should be dead, and that was already pushing the limits. If souls were escaping hell something bad was coming, and it just made him much more uneasy.
Aw, doing the whole family reunion without me Ray?” Olivia called as she skipped over the road and stood beside her brother and narrowed her eyes as she looked towards the two fools of the family that looked like someone had just dropped them from the moon. “You did you explain the hell thing?” she asked with a teasing smirk on her lips as she looked towards Raymond standing beside her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Liam

Liam

Antal indlæg : 7

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 1:09 pm

Willson pressed his brows a bit together. Wait Quentin D'Avalos? Bloody hell he knew a few people to catch up on that if they didn't already have gotten a visit or two. Before he got any chance to piece more thoughts together a voice called across the street and Willson could swear he was seeing a ghost. The ghost of the sister he had tried to save but got there just a few minutes too late. Their she was walking up right beside Liam. Ray- what? Willson looked even more confused. "Well they dropped by and I wanted to say hello, other than they so rudely dismissed me," Raymond complained a little looking back at their father and oldest brother. "Oh yeah, but I think they are still processing it, you can see the vein in their foreheads pulsing," he chuckled a little looking back at Olivia.

Just a bit further down the road Malcolm was about to make sure he could safely cross the road, but there he saw four figures a bit down the street making him keep his eyes at that target rather than the cars, and had to jump back the second a car was about to hit him, forcing him to fall back on the ground. "Son of a bitch and their Jesus Harold Christ cars and frigger roads," Malcolm cursed as he got back up on his feet, brushing his trousers off then walking towards the figures that had distracted him. Walking up just behind his father and Willson and placed himself in the middle with a hand on each on their shoulders. "What's happening, Viv where have you been?" He looked towards Olivia with a brighter smile, having missed his sister. "And Lee-Lam - did you finally manage to crawl out of hell, good for you man."
Olivia

Olivia

Antal indlæg : 15

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 1:32 pm

The audacity to just dismiss you” she shook her head, so her blond hair danced around her shoulders. Then she let out a laugh and put her hands in front of her eyes as if she was making mock binoculars. “Oh I see it, the vein!” she agreed and then she put them down as she saw someone else was joining them. At this point Kieran was just standing there with a very tired look in his eyes, not even surprised by the fact that they were back, because if anyone would try to crawl their way out of hell again, it would be his children. Not taking anything lying down and fighting all the time, and even though he had always been very clear that after Liam there should be no more children, it didn’t mean that it was because he didn’t want more. But because he wanted to give enough love to all of them. And he just couldn’t do that if more kept coming.

Olivia gave Malcolm a big smile, but then she realised it. “Oh guys” she said clicking her tongue as she shook her head. “You didn’t tell him, did you?” she turned her gaze back to her brother in front of her, and then placed an arm around Raymond “we managed to crawl out of hell” she said before letting go of Raymond again and brushed down her jacket that she was wearing. “Got killed by my mate a couple of years, how many years?” she started counting on her fingers and then shook them “doesn’t matter, times really moves differently when you are running from your life, isn’t that right Ray?
Liam

Liam

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyMan Apr 18, 2022 11:48 am

Malcolm was usually not the guy to lose face, but the second Olivia said 'you didn't tell him, the smile fell from his lips. Willson kept his eyes at Olivia always begging her not to say the next thing, but then she did anyways. There was a reason why they hadn't told Malcolm, they hadn't been sure he would be able to handle it on the iceberg of grief. Raymond nodded a little bit. "A what now?" Malcolm asked then letting go of Willson and their father, it wasn't like he was stupid after all, she had been killed and no one told him? They had just let him mindlessly walk around look for her, "it is very true," Raymond pointed out. Once again he saw some people walking by them just with their noses in their phones, "but seriously what is up with that?" He gestured towards it, and Willson made a frown. "I know right?" Malcolm mumbled and then shook his head a little bit looking back at Olivia and Liam, made the choice not to react to Olivia's words yet. But it was very clear that it affected him in some way.
Kieran

Kieran

Humør : Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It was because shut up. Shut up is why

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 11:14 am

Olivia sighed a little as her eyes followed both brothers' gaze towards the people walking around with their phones, clearly not looking up or the surroundings around them. Her hands clapped against each other before she gave them all a smile. “Well, that was it for me this time; I have places to be, chaos to make, a life to live! And an idiot human to keep out of trouble, so, ta’ta!” she said with a big smile before she, with a snap of her fingers, disappeared as if she had never been there, which was that feeling Kieran stood back with. That it had been his mind playing tricks on him that she had been standing only a few feet away from him. So close that he could have hugged her close and tell her things were going to be all right. But before he could even do that, she was gone, just like that.
What, Liam, what is going on?” he asked, not in the mood to start some familiar conversation about nothingness. No one cared about the phones; this wasn’t why they were standing here gaping like stupid fish at people that should be dead and in hell. Not walking the earth like it was nothing.
Liam

Liam

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyOns Apr 27, 2022 5:02 am

Raymond shook his head by Olivia's little dramatic exit, then turning his head towards his father, still responding to his name, but it was different. Like his face just changed expression from the more stern manner to a more familiar countenance, "nothing is going on - and yet a lot is going on," he clicked his tongue a little. "You know six months in Hell is the same as one lovely day up here? You do the math," he took a step closer, "Liv found me - we found a way back home," Liam explained and shook his head a little bit and lifted his hand to scratch just above his eyebrow. "Why did she call you Ray?" Willson then wondered, knowing perhaps it wasn't the time, yet - time seemed not to matter, Liam's facial expression changed once again back to the more stern gaze, "because sometimes to free your mind, you need to find ways to survive - but don't worry, I got it under control," which was a lie even Malcolm could detect even if he was standing there almost uncannily quiet.  
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyOns Apr 27, 2022 5:26 pm

For a moment, Kieran was utterly stunned. He had no idea what to say or do because what could you do? That was a question that he hoped someone would answer for him, even though Willson asked one of the questions that were burning on his tongue. It didn’t help him a lot, mostly because he could see how something wasn't right in his youngest son’s eyes. But how could it be when he had been so long in hell? What that didn’t do to a person.
Maybe we should find another place to talk?” Kieran suggested, knowing that it hadn’t been because of Liam that they had been walking around today. But to find Olivia’s daughter, even though he knew that they should probably contact Cassian and tell him and Daisy that they wouldn’t be able to look more today. It wasn’t the first thing on his mind. Right now, he wanted to go someplace where they could sit down and talk. Because if anything, this, what was going on right now, wasn’t a conversation for the streets to overhear. No matter how annoying it may seem that people were walking around with their heads stuck in another world, digitalised for their needs.  
Liam

Liam

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 8:25 pm

Raymond just starred at both Willson and their father, blinking a little while the expression just turned more deadpan. Even Malcolm felt it like a shiver down his spine, he didn't like this situation one bit. Raymond turned his head a little bit to the side, just a little bit, then exhaled slowly, "I'm afraid I'm out of time. Got places to be, or I don't but - yeah," Raymond clicked his tongue a little bit then snapping his finger like he was trying to figure out what to say, "and don't Liam me anymore, he is gone, so don't try get him back," he exhaled a little bit, but Malcolm reached out hoping to reach his brother and perhaps calm him a bit down from whatever high or whatever pain he could be in. Which sadly just included a powerful blast pushing Malcolm away so he tumbled all the way back towards the road, "Malcolm!" Willson yelled, using his magic to stop the cars heading Malcolm's way, god knew that Malcolm didn't need more car related traumas, none of them did. "What the fuck is w-" he turned his head back but Liam was already gone.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 8:38 am

Everything happened so fast and so quickly, all the same.
Kieran managed to use a spell to cushion Malcolm’s fall after Liam, or Raymond as he wanted to be called now, had pushed him away. He quickly walked over, pulled Malcolm out of the road, and then looked towards Willson. “Maybe we should get out of here”, he mumbled; then, with a tight grip, he managed to pull his younger son close to him and then walked over to reach out and take Willson’s hands. They disappeared with a powerful spell, and just as if none of this had happened, the cars started moving again.
They were sanding in Kieran’s small Victorian house, straight on the other side from Willson’s. Maybe it had been a stretch to have both Malcolm and himself move so close, but given that everything had been a little up in the air lately, he hadn’t seen a problem with it. Despite it had ended up with him being a babysitter multiple times for his beautiful granddaughter. So it couldn’t be that bad now, could it? “Tea anyone?” he asked softly before letting go of them both and walked into his kitchen.
Malcolm

Malcolm

Humør : if the world chooses to become my enemy, i will fight like i always have.
Antal indlæg : 50

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 8:55 am

Malcolm's brain completely shut down for a second, perhaps for the best and it was just for it to protect himself from more trauma's so he just blankly starred out not responding to anything, so it was good he was pulled up and teleported away. Letting himself fall down into the nearest couch, blinking a little bit as he realized they had left the road. His heart was still at an alarming rate, Willson breathed out. "Yes please, get Malcolm a cup too," he looked down at his younger brother who seemed a bit out of it, or at least pulling the information to him. Which couldn't be good, and Willson knew that him and their father would have to deal with the fact that they had hidden Olivia's death from Malcolm. Malcolm lifted his finger in the air and licked his lips, "there is one thing you should know. I might have a protective girlfriend storming the door if I don't get my heart beat to slow down," he looked up at Willson, "you? You have a girlfriend?" Willson pulled a confused expression, "don't look at me like that, why is that so hard to believe?" Malcolm almost look offended. "It isn't - its just... I'm just..." Willson shook his head a little bit, "finding it hard to believe. Right right," Malcolm shook his head a little bit. But he had been supposed to meet up with Minerva not long ago, which had been the main reason why he had been rushing over the road to get home. "Maybe you should just breath then, I fear you might get a stroke or something," Willson took a sharper breath in keeping his eyes on Malcolm, "I am breathing. Can't you see that?" Malcolm overdramaticly took a few deep breaths. "Please, I'll be fine," Malcolm mumbled a little, starting to built up the hurricane of question on why they hadn't told him, even if he already knew the answers.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyMan Maj 02, 2022 10:18 am

Kieran made a distinguished sound as he nodded, walking into the kitchen as he started to make tea. His eyes looked over to the other side of the street as he saw someone move around in Malcolm’s house. He titled his head and was just about to ask if he had visitors and if he had, why had he been out and about when he had found them?
Then the girl walked out; Kieran almost dropped the cup he had in his hands. “Malcolm?” he called, then walked into the living room where his boys were. “Why is –“ then someone knocked on the door. “Why, why is Minerva Radclyffee coming out of your house?” he asked, then walked over and opened the door, looking down at a very concerned werewolf woman that pushed herself inside. “What is going on?” she demanded to know as she looked toward Malcolm. “What happened? Your heart rate is through the roof” her voice was much more concerned as she walked towards him with a small smile on her lips as she squatted down beside the couch and took his hand. Kieran’s eyes grew, and then he looked towards Willson before looking back at Malcolm. “No –“ he shook his head, and as if he didn’t want to see or believe it, he walked into the kitchen to prepare an extra cup of tea.
Malcolm

Malcolm

Humør : if the world chooses to become my enemy, i will fight like i always have.
Antal indlæg : 50

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyTirs Maj 03, 2022 6:51 am

Malcolm moved his eyes towards his father when he called his name, exhaling a little bit then mentioning Minerva was coming out of his house. But just as Malcolm was about to explain there was a knock on the door, Willson looked like his last brain cell was trying to pull the connections together, which amused Malcolm the most, because it was like Willson knew what it meant, yet didn't want to fully believe it. Then Minerva came inside, and Malcolm moved his eyes from Willson towards her, giving her a small smile. "Just my usual state of hatred towards cars, and my dead, not dead brother being a total douchebag about it," he pressed his brows a bit together, giving her hands a little squeeze. Willson still, just stood there then looking at his father that just escaped the situation, then choosing to force his legs to move and walk out to the kitchen. "When did that happen?" He asked as if his father had all the answers in the world, well knowing when it came to Malcolm, no one really knew the answers to anything going on inside the warlocks head.

Malcolm exhaled a little looking at Minerva, "there was a little family drama - you know how it gets. Liam is alive - apparently, Olivia has been dead for a while and now isn't,"he mumbled the last part clearly still trying to figure out how to put that information in his head and which box it should be sorted to. Then he didn't even get to tell her that they knew where her daughter was, which was actually what upset him the most.
Minerva

Minerva

Antal indlæg : 27

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 04, 2022 9:09 am

What?” she raised her brows, then a soft chuckle left her, and she shook her head. “Well, that is what we signed up for when we decided to be born into our families, didn’t we – always the dramatics” she mumbled, giving him a half-smile; of course, they hadn’t decided themselves even though some religions talked about that you did choose when your soul entered the unborn child.
Kieran turned and looked towards Willson when he entered the kitchen, asking when it had happened. Kieran shook his head and then shrugged to let him know that he had no idea when it happened. But then a smile crept over his lips because it was a long time coming if you thought about it.

Minerva’s smile disappeared, and so did the slight laughter in her throat as Malcolm told her they had hidden the fact that Olivia had died. She had known that Leon had told her. Why – she licked her lips and then nodded slowly. It was weird to think that they were both back. “I’m sorry, Malcolm”, she whispered, lifting his hand and pressing her lips against his knuckles. “What can I do?” she asked, as a mischievous smile formed on her lips. “I can carry you home, order some take out, force you to stay on the couch?” she teased him before taking his hand and pressing it against her cheek as her eyes observed him. It scared her just how much she wanted to do to make sure he was all right, just how much she actually loved him.
Cordelia

Cordelia

Antal indlæg : 24

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 8:14 pm

"It would be nice," he confessed with a slight tease to it, wanting nothing more than to walk on his own two feet however, even getting up. Malcolm found a pride in being able to walk, that no matter what his feet refused to fail him. Not that it was healthy, but it was something. "We are gotta go," he yelled after his father and Willson in the kitchen,  just next door, it wasn't like he was unable to get in touch with. "But please no pizza, I had pizza so much lately I think I won't be able to eat it till at least in a 50 years time, give or take," he joked a little bit giving her a warmer smile. "I'm alright." Then he grabbed her arm and slowly made his way out of the house, closing the door behind him.

Willson exhaled, thinking the drama and series of unexpected events had come to and end. But then a knock on the door was heard only a few moments later. The energy caught him a bit of guard making him turn his head with a confused expression towards his father as if he was expecting company.
Cordelia however had finally found the courage to seek out some of her biological family members after the news she had been granted with last week. It had been on topic almost every day since her and Riggs had discovered their roots. But meeting them some of them was a huge step for her. And she was nervous. Afraid of rejection most of all, so she just stood there by the door waiting.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyMan Jun 27, 2022 11:45 am

She winked and got up in a standing position, not that she was about to pull him with her—but she made sure that if he needed the support, she would be there and help him. She waved to Kieran, that looked from them opening the door, back to the four cups sitting nicely on the counter—now he had two cups too much; with a small groan, he shook his head, though it was evident with the smile forming over his lips, he didn’t think much of it. If anything, he could feel how a burden lifted from his shoulders; even if love and being in a relationship didn’t fix your problems, it was a step in the right direction—especially with someone like Malcolm, that had stayed clear of it ever since his wife had died; committed suicide as it were.
He was just about to ask Willson if he would still like his cup of tea or if he needed to get back when someone knocked on the door. He turned and looked before his gaze fell upon his oldest brother; with a slight shake of his head, he already explained that he had no idea who it was, nor was he expecting anyone.
After taking a deep breath, he squared his shoulders. But nothing could have prepared him for what his lies fell upon as he opened the door. Even though it was clear that the girl shared some of her father's appearance, she had so much of Olivia that he didn’t even need to notice the aura that Cordelia carried.
Hello, can I help you?” he said with a softer smile, not wanting to force a reaction out of the poor girl.
Cordelia

Cordelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 6:33 pm

It wasn't like she could hear him coming closer, but she could feel the energies from the metal, the vibrations. But even so she freeze for a moment as the door opened, folding her lips a little bit, and tried to untie her tongue so she would be able to speak. "Uhm," she started, not a good start - she knew this, but she also had never been standing in a situation where she was going to meet someone from her biological family, a family she hadn't known about till just what a week ago. So, turning all of that into something that wasn't weighing her down of the thought that her entire life was a lie, she tried to look at from a clear page. "Well, Cassian gave me and Riggs an album and some ground information, and I know you were looking for me, so I've been doing a little bit of my own research, but now I'm here," she took a sharper breath in feeling her palms slightly sweaty, no she wasn't good at these sort of conversations - and for a brief moment she wished she had taken Riggs offer up on going with her. Not because she found the guy in front of her scary or any thing the like, he actually looked as nice as she had imagined. "Sorry I'm not really good at this, so I just start spiraling," she wanted to slap herself in the face, but didn't do it, she could do that later.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyFre Jul 01, 2022 9:46 pm

Kieran listened. If anything, the warlock was good at that.
A soft smile appeared as Cordelia explained why she was here and, by that, also put his mind at ease. This was the child of Olivia. It was still strange standing here in front of her, especially now when he knew that Olivia was no longer dead but had risen from hell and come back to life, even if Kieran would argue that the woman he had seen today wasn’t really his daughter. Not entirely, anyway.
The old warlock chuckled “come in”, he started and stepped aside so the young woman could step into his house. “I’m Kieran, and this is my son Willson” he nodded toward Willson standing in the kitchen, “we were just about to get a cup of tea, would you like one? Maybe calm those nerves of yours?” he said with a light chuckle before closing the door behind Cordelia. He then took a step aside and walked back into the kitchen, where he picked up where he had left off—preparing the tea. At least now, only one cup would be wasted.
Cordelia

Cordelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 12:31 pm

Her heart skipped a few beats in the seconds that was before he stepped aside and invited her inside. It was a huge step for her to take, and she could feel her nerves tingle and closed her hands so her nails could scratch her palms, trying to calm herself a bit further down. Willson came out from the kitchen blinking a little bit as he saw the young girl stepping inside, and if he hadn't been known to have rather steady hands, he would have dropped his tea cup. But Willson pulled a smile as his father presented himself and Willson to the girl. "I'm Cordelia, and yes please -" Willson nodded and placed his cup down and walked over to greet her. Strange to have seen his younger sister back from dead earlier today and to see her daughter whom both him and Kieran had looked for since they found out. "Please sit," Willson moved his hand towards the couch and Cordelia sat down carefully let her eyes wonder around.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 4 Empty

Unexpected events
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lignende emner
-
» Misfortunate events
» Cross school events are now a thing (Public)
» So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)
» Unexpected - Ellery
» Innistrad: An Unexpected Journey - Chloe

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Royalty Lane-
Gå til: