Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Unexpected events

Go down 
+8
Liam
Olivia
Daisy
Cassian
Austin
Nigel
Katelyn
Primrose
12 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

Unexpected events - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 6:15 pm

Maybe it had been one of the doctors who had come over and helped her up and sat her down, asked her if she needed anything. Primrose had thanked them no and just kept on crying. Because right now that was all she was consumed with. Emotions, so many of them that she for a minute got scared that she would bring the entire place down. But then her head turned to the side as she saw him and got up from her chair closing her arms around him as he held her tight. And more tears started to fall from her cheeks. Both with relief, fear everything all at once. But she gasped a little bit for air as she finally reminded herself to breath again.  Finding the comfort she needed from his embrace - the comfort no one else seemed to be able to provide her no matter how far she searched. So, she just stood there in his embrace crying till she knew more because what else could she do other than trust her Kieran, Cassian and Daisy on this matter?

Jamie nodded and stayed as told. Watching Nigel take a blanket and walk back to Vidar and Daisy. Daisy moved her head towards Nigel, and exhaled a little bit. "A little sore, but it will be fine," she exhaled blinking a little bit, mostly her adreinalline was pumping like crazy. One thing was being worried sick and having all this anger building up, letting it explode over small periods of time in extremes. Because Daisy did have powerful abilities, but it was such a long time ago since she had fully accessed them like this and over such lengths. Back when she had been training them everyday and fought with King, Klaus and Vidar - this would have been child's play. Her head perhaps a bit too hot from overcharging herself that much. But she would feel comfort in seeing Katelyn. And get back to Cassian, and then perhaps get a call from Maya later just to hear her voice. Then she would be fine. Vidar followed them towards the car, and exhaled. "I might make this my final stop for the night. I have a transformation waiting for me, call me soon okay?" He looked towards Daisy who gave him a soft nod taking the blanket back, before Vidar gave Nigel and Jamie a little nod then walking into the dark forest. Daisy breathed out looking at the sleeping Katelyn and Violet on the backseat. Taking a deeper breath in, feeling her lips shiver a little as she exhaled. Picking her phone up, letting a soft exhale out as she saw Cassian had tried to call her, then hitting return call, "hey," she took a deeper breath in, "I'm okay, it's done. They are in the car, meet us at the hospital?" Daisy would find it most comforting knowing that Maggie hadn't drugged them with something insane, even if had looked like the people hadn't gotten the chance to do anything before her and Nigel's arrival. "I just want them to get checked out by Clay, Prim is still at the hospital right?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyFre Feb 25, 2022 7:59 pm

Austin wasn’t about to tell her to hurry up, or that they needed to go. He let her cry and stay in his embrace as long as she needed it to. Closing his eyes and pulled her tiny body a little closer to his, almost feeling how she vanished into his larger and taller body. If anything, the find of Violet had let them find each other, and if they wouldn’t rekindle their own love, they would still have each other and could remain friends. And right now, it was all he needed and all he would ask of her.

Good” Nigel mumbled, looking towards Vidar before making sure that he was alright as well. He let go of Daisy when they got to the cars so she could walk over and look for herself and see that the children were okay. His eyes flickered towards the thunderbird as he announced that this would make his final stop for today. “Give my regards to Lula and Melissa” he said with a smaller smile, feeling how his emotions slowly got back after he had been working on turning of his hunter mode. Then he looked towards Jamie letting out a soft sigh, what a mess this was. Hopefully this would be the last for this year, but a lot could happen on just a few days.

Cassian quickly picked up his phone when it started to vibrate, letting out a soft sigh as relief washed over him, as he heard her voice. “Yeah, she is, I think that she is with Austin” he let out a shaky breath and looked towards Kieran that nodded for him to go. “I meet you there, Kieran will stay behind and make sure we don’t miss anything here” he mumbled, before he nodded a little “See you soon” he said with a small smile on his lips before he hung up and started the spell to make him teleport towards the hospital.

Nigel nodded for Daisy to sit on the passenger seat before he sat in behind the wheel and started driving towards the hospital.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyFre Feb 25, 2022 8:38 pm

The usual habit of self-isolating when sad or hurt. The basic instinct for survival Primrose had picked up on after her and Austin had split up, suddenly just vanished away in his embrace, there was no attempt of running into a dak corner. Because she felt safe in his embrace even if the world around them seemed to crumble and fall apart, she felt safe.

Jamie looked towards Nigel, giving him a small nod to that he would drive behind him, just in case of anything he would remain back up all the rest of the way home, making sure that no one was keeping track on any of the others, while Daisy at least finished her call and everyone got ready to move. Daisy breathed out when he replied her, not because anything but the remains of Maggie, and all the awful plans were back at the house, but his voice also just reminded her to breath and settle her back down. Primrose with Austin at the hospital, she could work with that. "See you soon," she exhaled before hanging up, and looking towards Nigel nodded for her to sit inside. Then getting in the car, leaning her head back and just close her eyes for a small second. Just a second as she exhaled. Then picking her phone back up, and called Primrose.

Primrose first reacted and took herself a little out of Austin's embrace, yet not far, still having one arm around him as she took Daisy's call. Getting informed that Violet was with her and Nigel, alongside Katelyn and they were on their way to the hospital. Only just getting to hang up when she catch Cassian scent not far from them. "Nigel and Daisy will bring Violet here," she breathed out beginning to dry a few of her tears away, "dammit I'm a mess," Primrose shook her head a little bit before looking up into Austin's eyes.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 9:30 am

Cassian was the first at the hospital, which made sense since he had an advantage of being able to teleport with his magic. He walked inside of the hospital and asked the reception where Andrew and Primrose Jones would be. Cassian was quickly directed to the wing of the hospital that he needed to go too. There he saw how Primrose and Austin was standing and hugging each other. Funny, for a moment he was a little surprised, mostly because he had expected it to be Henry and Prim, but he breathed out, happy that Austin was able to look past the whole thing and just be there for her, no matter what. He had a feeling it wouldn’t be every man that would comforting a former love, that had just found the child she had gotten, with the man that she had left him for.

Austin med a small chuckle letting his thumbs glide over her cheeks. “A mess yes, but still a beautiful mess” he mumbled, then looked towards Cassian as he stepped towards them. “Daisy and Nigel are on their way with both Katelyn and Violet” he announced, knowing that Primrose probably already had guessed since she had been able to sense him, long before he had even been in view of them both.
He walked over and placed a soft hand against Primrose shoulder. “Everything turned out okay” he mumbled, giving her shoulder a squeeze. Then he let go and looked around, before he walked over and sat down. Feeling the fatigue take ahold of his body, a lot had happened on such a short period of time, and he felt the effects of it now.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 6:59 pm

Primrose managed to chuckle a little as Austin's thumbs were gliding over her cheeks, then looking towards Cassian who also informed her of what she had just heard moments ago from the text, but appreciated the message either way. Giving him a small nod as he gave her shoulder a little squeeze, breathing out. Then watching Cassian walk over and sit down, well she couldn't imagine Maggie would have done down without a fight, after all the woman did go after what she wanted. Primrose had experienced first hand on just how far Maggie would go to get what she wanted. Primrose exhaled a little bit, then her eyes flickered a little bit, perhaps from the small scent she could pick up on from Violet when a door opened, even if it was outside and far away. Primrose in this state of mind, just picked up on the scent of her kids within seconds even from this distance. "Cass," she looked towards Cassian and took a deeper breath in. "Sophia, Ash and Clay are in with Andrew - will you stay while we go to Violet?" She asked him, mostly because she also wanted Violet to know when she woke up that both her parents actually was there for her. And she also feared that Andrew wouldn't be able to look at her, just like how he had reacted before Daisy cast her illusion. She feared that.

Daisy opened the car doors, already have called in that they were there. Mostly because she just wanted Clay to do a quick little check up, even Max just to make sure that everything was alright. And perhaps she should get someone to take the bullet out from her shoulder, the only reason she hadn't was so they shouldn't focus on her not bleeding out, and she barely noticed it in her worry. "You can go in with Katelyn, I will just wait here for Austin and Prim - before I get this checked out," Daisy spoke to Nigel before looking shortly towards her shoulder, but also really wanted to go up and check up on Cassian, perhaps just for her own sanity having her eyes on him being okay, knowing she herself ran on adrenalin from the fight and that would go out soon enough. Once she knew Katelyn was fine. Once she saw Primrose and Austin she stepped aside to let them towards the car, and headed inside. Well, yes she should check on her shoulder first, and she knew Katelyn was in good hands with Nigel, so she could sneak up and check up on Cassian without feeling guilty for doing so. "Hey stranger, just sitting there by yourself?" She chuckled a little bit tired but walked over towards him.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 2:38 pm

Cassian looked up as Primrose talked to him. His brows gliding up, to let her know that he was listening even though he didn’t say anything. Then he nodded “Sure, don’t worry about it” he said with a soft smile, looking towards the room where the people in charge was taking care of the poor boy. Then he watched how they walked down the hall towards what he would believe was Nigel, Jamie, Daisy and the girls arriving. He was just happy that they had all come out of it, almost intact. His shoulder still ached, knowing that Daisy must feeling it too, but no deaths and everyone had got out of there, or at least those that needed too. Hopefully things by Maggie’s house were going smoothly with the police and everything, now that they could be called in without any trouble. Cassian looked up giving Daisy a soft, but tired smile as she asked her if he was sitting here by himself. He nodded slowly. “Well, I’m sitting guard, making sure nothing happens to Andrew” he said with a soft smile, nodding towards the seat beside him. “Which means that this is open for you" he chuckled, even though it wasn’t hard to see just how effected he was of all of this. He had also used more magi than he had done in a long time. He could already feel the soft bed underneath his tired body. They just had to hold on a little longer, then they could go home.

Nigel nodded, seeing how Austin and Violet came walking towards them. “Call you if there is anything” he said with a small smile, lifting Katelyn and by that letting Austin pick up his own daughter as they walked into the hospital handing them over to the prober care. At least they had found them quickly, and it didn’t seem like anything was wrong, besides the fact that they were sedated.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 6:22 pm

She gave him a tender smile and moved closer towards the seat next to him and sat down. The second she sat down it was like her entire body just went into the aftermath of how much she had been using her powers and to the extend she had. Still feeling the ache in her shoulder, and she needed it to be fixed up. She leaned her head against him, taking a deeper breath in, feeling just how exhausted she was, but knowing he was too. It almost made her eyes water, because she had been so mad, and so angry - and being angry was exhausted on its own, then being worried and angry. She felt like a ticking time bomb. One spark and her would explode. Daisy gave his shoulder a soft kiss, "sorry about your shoulder," she knew he was still feeling it the same as hers. "It's been a while since I've had people shooting at me," she pulled a little away looking into Cassian's eyes as she placed a hand just above of his knee. "But we are okay. We are okay," she whispered, "Nigel is with Katelyn - Austin and Prim are out with Violet. Everyone - is okay," she exhaled, looking shortly towards her shoulder, "and I will be fine. Just need to get the bullet out and get healed up, and I will be good to go. Because I'm looking so forward to sleeping," she chuckled a little bit, knowing that her mind would have to face the actions she had taken in the morning, but it could wait till tomorrow after all.

It didn't take long before she had gotten the message of the girls being alright and they had taken them home. Daisy knew that Primrose was able to suck enough magic up to teleport here once Violet woke up and all. But it also seemed like a personal thing do to, and as Ash came out and promised to stay by and make sure things was alight and now forced Daisy to get someone to take a look at the shoulder, they could get going back home. Well, in this case Cassian's house was easiest to drop by, meaning she could visit Katelyn in the morning once they all had gotten some rest.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptySøn Mar 13, 2022 9:06 am

Cassian shook his head when she apologised. Just as she said, it had been a while since she had people shooting at her. Not that he liked the idea of her being in a shootout before. But everyone had a past that they didn’t tell about. “I’m just happy it was the shoulder and not something closer to here” he placed to fingers against her chest where her heart was beating. Then chuckling a little; “one more time, and I’ll believe that everyone is okay” he whispered, turning his head so he could press his lips against her head. Then nodding once more, when she told him that he needed to get the bullet out and then home. “Lets get you to someone that can help you with the bullet and then we’ll check up on Katelyn and see if we can’t get home, sooner rather than later” he whispered, standing up and helping her, even if she didn’t need it he wanted to feel like he took his share of the burden. Especially since he had stayed back at the house where Maggie had been holding Andrew. Then he remembered, he couldn’t really go anywhere if they needed someone to check up on him. “Shit, I’ll have to stay, because of Andrew, will you be alright to go to a nurse yourself?” he asked, but no sooner had he asked before Max walked towards them with a small smile on his lips. “Leave her to me, I’ll make sure that the bullet gets out and stitched up again” he said, then turning around as Ash came out to explain that the girls would be okay that they just needed some rest. Max looked towards Daisy waiting for her to follow along so he could get that bullet out of her shoulder and stitch her back up again. Cassian staying behind making sure everything was fine with Andrew, before he would walk towards were Daisy and Max would be.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyOns Mar 16, 2022 8:29 pm

She exhaled a little, just a little bit softly as he placed his fingers against her chest where her heart was, nodding a little in agreement. Daisy let him help her get up, nodding when he explained that he needed to stay. "It's okay," she assured him, just as Max walked towards them. She gave him a small smile and a nod. Then listening to Ash' explanation of the whole thing before she headed with Max and let him fix up the shoulder. It didn't take long from the final stitch till she could see Cassian as again. So, she assumed Violet had woken up and Primrose could with just semi good nerves stay with Andrew. Daisy thanked Max before heading towards Cassian with an exhausted yet warm smile, and placed her arm around them, headed so they could check up on Katelyn before Nigel could take her with him home. "Hello beautiful," she smiled at Katelyn when she first saw her, walking over towards her to embrace her not caring about the still ache in her shoulder, just thankful for the painkilles that were able to numb it a little.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 19, 2022 6:41 pm

Everything just seemed to pass the old warlock by. Almost like the movies were things fast forward around the main character, as if the world seemed to keep on going while they sat there pondering how they had even ended up in the situation that they were in. Now, he knew why he were here, but the fact was that he didn’t understand it. At least not yet, maybe he hoped that he never would. But sadly, the troubles for Cassian had only just started.

He looked up as Daisy came walking towards him, giving her a small smile noticing that Violet was standing not far away with Austin looking through the window, clearly giving Primrose the time to talk with Andrew, seeing if things would go down more easily than they had done before. Then he followed her towards Katelyn that was still lying in bed, not granted the same abilities to get through the ordeal that her and Violet had been put through. He gave her a small smile, seeing how she sat up and gave her mother a well-deserved hug.
Then his phone started buzzing, furrowing his brows he excused himself and walked outside to speak with his uncle. After a while, he had no idea he had dropped the phone and just stood there starring into the void. All the while Kieran’s voice could still be heard through the speakers.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 19, 2022 6:50 pm

She kept seated with Katelyn at first, letting her know she was alright, that things would be alright. But then a pull, it was just the odd sense of something not being as it should be. So, Daisy got up slowly and looked around for a moment. No, it wasn't like a banshee pull of someone dying, she knew the difference. But she still excused herself and walked back out. Her eyes searching around, where she saw Cassian just standing there. Still, frozen like a statue in complete shock. So, she ran closer. Seeing the phone on the floor, she used her telekineses to look, seeing Kieran's name dialed well she would love to hear what he had said - but right now that could wait, so she hung up the phone and placed it on her pocket, so she could place both her hands on his upper arms, then reaching to cup his cheeks. Maybe just for some hope that he would look at her, "hey. Hey, I'm here - what is going on?" She asked softly feeling the worry once again spread like a virus out on her veins.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyOns Mar 23, 2022 9:32 am

Katelyn just nodded with a tired look and fell back into the pillows as her mother got up and left to check up on Cassian. It wasn’t because she didn’t want her near, but with everything that had happened today she actually enjoyed just having a minute to herself, feeling how fatigue rushed over her, mixed with the constant nagging feeling of guilt. Because once again she had put her parents through this, because she hadn’t been more careful. At least they had managed to get her outside, which meant that everything at home should look more or less the same.

Now, it wasn’t because Kieran would just come out and say something like this over the phone. But as always Cassian had kept pushing, telling him that he wasn’t going to leave them just yet, that Katelyn needed to get home, and this could wait. But when it came down to it, it couldn’t wait this was far larger and way bigger than they had ever imagined.
Cassian didn’t even react on the fact that Daisy had stepped in front of her and cupped his cheeks. Her voice didn’t reach him as he stood there starring at her as if she was nothing more than a fragment of his imagination. Kieran’s voice spoke from the phone, asking Daisy to pick it up, so he could tell her what was going on.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyOns Mar 23, 2022 4:38 pm

Daisy took a sharper breath in, if her expression hadn't gotten to change much over the hours. Constant worry, like something was going to fall over her or the ones she loved within seconds. Her heart felt like it was gasping for a break, but now just wasn't the time. She looked towards the phone and took it, not really letting her eyes off Cassian's face. Daisy couldn't recall many times if ever seem him just looking like the world had past him. But she didn't go away or turn, only let her hand slowly trace from his cheek and took his hand, giving it a soft squeeze. Then lifting the phone towards her ear, taking a longer and more collected breath in, and softly exhaled. "Daisy speaking," she felt how she held her breath. Almost afraid of what Kieran had to say. With the afternoon and evening they had had, she couldn't really anything but really just think of the worst possible outcome.
Kieran

Kieran

Humør : Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It was because shut up. Shut up is why
Antal indlæg : 56

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 7:52 pm

Kieran pinched his nose a little when he heard Daisy speak. Now he understood why Cassian was taking it the way that he was, but it didn’t change the circumstances about this, and it needed to be brought up, because it was bigger than anyone had imagine. “Thank you” he mumbled, knowing that he might be next in line to get a piece of an exhausted moms’ wrath, but if anyone, Kieran could take it. “I know a lot has happened, and as I tried to tell Cassian I would rather had taken this in person than over the phone, but he insisted because he didn’t want to leave the both of you, so” he started out, clearing his throat. A rassle of papers could be heard. “Daisy this is bad, I need you to call the police and there has to start an investigation into this, it isn’t just Andrew, Violet and your children this is about, it is far worse” he let out a small sigh closing his eyes for a moment while stealing his nerves. “Daisy, they have been doing this for years and – and I found that, Cassian has another son, one that Maggie took for over a hundred years ago” he didn’t really believe it himself when he spoke it out loud, but it was the truth. Even if it wasn’t a nice truth, and something that you would rather sweep under the carpet and never look at again.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 8:13 pm

Daisy took a sharper breath in, knowing this had to be bad. She could feel it in her entire core, and as much as she just wanted to pause the day for now and go home. It wasn't like the world was letting them do that yet. Her eyes looked towards the still in shock Cassian, as Kieran mentioned he had tried to convince Cassian not to do this conversation over the phone - well now she knew Cassian was stubborn and fiercely loyal in where he stood his ground, so she knew he would have argued against just spilling it so he didn't have to be too many places at once. She took a sharper breath in to the sound of the papers being moved around, followed by the Daisy this is bad. She could feel herself hold her breath. But took the instructions in, they needed to get the police on this. The banshee could feel the knot tighten in her stomach, when Kieran spoiled it was far worse than what they already knew. Her lips folded a bit, but remained silent as she took in the information given. Daisy's brows pressed a bit together when Kieran mentioned that he had found out that Cassian had another son, well many questions popped up in her head, but she couldn't really speak any of them at first. But her eyes once again turned up to Cassian, now more than before understanding why he was so paralyzed. "You - you have anything on him?" Daisy kept her eyes on Cassian, giving his hand a little bit more of a squeeze. Maybe it said where he was, even if it was so long ago. Who was the mother? If Daisy hadn't already been dizzy she sure was now. "And of course I will call it in, just give us a second or two to breath," she didn't really know where to start or finish her thoughts nor sentences.
Kieran

Kieran

Humør : Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It was because shut up. Shut up is why

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 8:29 pm

Kieran closed his eyes when she asked if he had anything on him.
Only that they did the same as they did when Primrose lost Andrew, they took the child and then let the mother believe that it was dead a while longer, so she stopped looking, it seems that there is an entire colony in America where they have been putting these kids in and –“ he stopped completely, frozen in time just like the nephew he couldn’t see.
Breathe. Even though it had been to herself, it made Kieran breathe in air almost choking on the next words that left him. “Yes, I, I have to make a few calls, just – oh god, I need to call Willson, I’m sorry Daisy, call me back later, I’m – I’m really sorry” he then hung up and put his hands on the cold surface feeling tears run down his cheeks. For a moment he just stood there, before he picked up his phone and called his oldest son. Hoping that he wasn’t interrupting anything.

Finally Cassian moved and looked towards Daisy, not that he said anything. He just stood there and looked at her. Two times father. None of those kids had been someone that he had been able to see grow up. Then there was the fact that he had never wanted to become a father, and yet, it would seem that fate had thought otherwise. Almost punishing him in the cruelest way, to ever think like that.  
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 8:40 pm

Daisy took a sharper breath in, hearing it was hard on the other end. She didn't like the sound of the colony. But if there was a colony in America. There was a big chance they could get Elroy and Vidar to help. After all helping the supernatural was their thing, they knew how to get in and out of places like that. So, here she was holding the little small candle of hope that was left of the day, feeling how it was so close to die out, but she hoped it wouldn't. She didn't really get to reply to the next comment before the phone hung up and she looked at it shortly, letting out a sigh. Daisy then looked up seeing Cassian's eyes finally finding hers, quickly placing the phone in her pocket. "Come here" she placed her arms tightly around him to pull him into her embrace. She didn't really let him not get into her embrace. "I'm so sorry -" she knew those words didn't make up for anything, "I got you, we will get through this, we will," she whispered taking yet a sharper breath in.

Willson had been sitting reading a book, while he finally had mastered the fact of getting Camille to sleep. And he was having a day off. So, he enjoyed it before he knew he was on call tomorrow. Then his phone rang, and he lifted it up to see who would be calling in this early evening. Seeing his father's name, he took a sharper breath in. "Hey, what's up?" Willson wondered, feeling concern starting to spread out his veins.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 9:15 pm

Cassian just closed his arms around Daisy and pulled her close. Burring his head in her shoulder as he felt the pinch of hot tears form in his eyes, and then glide down his cheek. He didn’t understand what he had done to deserve this. Hadn’t he already repented enough? Been hard enough on himself, and self-sabotage in a way, that had almost ended up ending his life. Was that what life wanted from him? To burn out, until there was nothing left to give? Or was it just the curse that all people hat lived for ever, had to deal with. He just wanted to go home now; he knew it wasn’t fair because Kieran needed him. But right now, he decided to be selfish. “Let’s go home” he whispered, nodding towards the fact that it seemed like nurses were making Katelyn ready to get home, so she could sleep in her own bed for the night.

Kieran didn’t know how to start for a moment. Knowing that Willson had a young girl he needed to take care off, he couldn’t just drop everything and show up, so he breathed. “I found Olivia's girl, or, I found traces of where she might have been” she breathed back “I didn’t even know that she was pregnant right before she – I –“ he folded his lips together, not really knowing at this point what was right or wrong, he just needed to get it off his chest, that he had found out that Maggie hadn’t only had his grandnieces son, but also his own granddaughter, for over twenty years.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 9:33 pm

She just held him close towards her, not caring for the small ache in her shoulder, she couldn't care less about that right in this moment. "Yeah, let's," Daisy replied back in the same tone. Knowing perhaps it was best if Nigel took Katelyn home with him, especially what Cassian and her would have to face after getting out of here. There was a lot of scars that needed their time to breath after having been reopened. "I will ask Nigel if he can take Katelyn home with him," Daisy whispered. Because with news like this she also understood the need to be alone for a moment, as well she knew that she would have to face the fact that she had killed Maggie.

Willson could almost count the seconds before his father spoke, making him worried almost sitting on the edge of his seat till he heard his voice. Olivia's daughter. Willson froze. He had tried so hard to get Olivia out from the hands of D'Avalos back then, but he had only gotten there in time to find her dead body. He hadn't known. He hadn't known she had a daughter. Willson still held his breath in, there was not much more they could do for Olivia, but maybe they could do something good in her name, find the daughter. "What do you have?" he asked, feeling his throat closing with a somewhat regretful sob that he hadn't done more for his siblings. "And where are you? I will come over," he said quickly already trying in his mind to find out which nightnurse he could call in. He usually have someone to come when he was at work. "Don't even argue with me on his, I'm coming," he insisted. He knew he could also just call next door to his younger brother, because despite what people might think Malcolm was a matter of fact great with children.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyLør Apr 02, 2022 8:14 pm

Cassian nodded while he folded his hands together and closed his eyes for a moment. They felt so extremely cold, as if all heat had left him and he was standing back with half a man that he used to be. So much had happened over a very short period of time, and even though he had decided he would take a step back from the family business, it almost crippled in his entire body to just go back to the office and bury himself in work. Because that had been how he had dealt with trauma the past few hundred years. And if work hadn’t cut it, he had sought the old cabin out. Drinking away his sorrows, screaming and destroying things without giving a care. But then he was back being the backbone of the family and making sure that the business ran smoothly. How long would it take before he would completely fall apart? He had a feeling it wouldn’t take that long. Looking up he saw how Daisy came back, he guessed that it hadn’t taken very long to convince Nigel to take Katelyn for the night, and then nodded before he grabbed onto Daisy and teleported them to her house.  

Kieran let out a small, controlled breath as Willson asked what he had. “I’ll text you the address, it’s better to tell you in person than over the phone” he mumbled, grinning a little when Willson quickly followed up with the fact that he shouldn’t argue, which had also been the reason why he hadn’t done so. When knowing someone their whole life, how they were and their mannerisms became so familiar to you, that you could almost predict them before they occurred.
When they hung up, he texted the address, before he with his magic pulled a chair towards him and sat down, starring at the papers that was placed all around on the table in front of him.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyLør Apr 02, 2022 9:47 pm

It hadn't taken a lot of convincing though, you had to be blind to not know that something was stirring below the surface and that it could swallow both her and Cassian whole if they weren't careful. So, as she returned she let him teleport them home. Just get home, where she would find a bottle of wine, they needed that right now. Just to sit in silence for a moment and let everything process, and a cold glass of wine did kill a few of at least her nerves. They would fight through this, she knew that, and even if it had to drown them first - there was not a bone in her body that wouldn't make sure they both made it to the other end.

Willson nodded to himself, and got the adresse as he had hung up the phone. It took him around a few calls till he was lucky that one of his co workers actually had the evening off, so Cecilia had promised to stay over and look after Camille till Willson returned. Hopefully it would be easier when Calypso at some point would make it to Athena. The second Cecilia had arrived, Willson had made the spell ready not really saying anything about where he was going or why, till he teleported to the location that his father had provided. "What the hell is this place?" Willson mumbled and looked around as he stepped closer towards the pile of papers and files then at his father.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 9:06 am

Kieran lifted his head when her head his son teleport into the room. A small nod of greeting was seen, but not much else, as he redirected his attention back to the pile of papers, he was trying sort through, but there were just too much for one person and he was sure to miss something. “A twisted witch, that though she was doing something good by taking away the children from their mothers” he mumbled closing his eyes for a moment as he remembered the day where Olivia had come out of the room screaming for her child, sobbing as she had said that she had just fallen asleep what felt like a second. “She has been testing on the children of greater species, to see how they would react on certain things, it’s a mad woman’s rant, and it is hard to follow along her mind set a couple of times” he shook his head and licked his lips, this truly was something else. “She took Oliva’s child, she is the one that took Primrose’s too, and it would seem that the ruse of taking a newly born child and then fake it’s death is something that has been done through centuries, its” he shook his head again and sat down while rubbing his forehead, not really knowing what else he could say to all of this. Because this was far beyond anything he had ever encountered before. And he had met many mad creatures.
Liam

Liam

Antal indlæg : 7

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 8:51 am

Willson listened to his father while looking at some of the papers, he didn't like the sound of this. It reminded him of how his former wife had talked about fearing someone would have take Tara back then, had feared for it so he had kept very close. Even if his magic hadn't been dark back then, it had still been way to chaotic for most people to want to dance with it. So, nothing had happened. The crazy witch doctor had taken Olivia's child back then, Willson took a sharper breath in. How did someone get away with stuff like that for centuries. But Willson sat down and started helping organizing with everything. Because it also meant they would have to tell Malcolm about Olivia's death soon enough, they had kept that secret for way too long. And if they managed to find Olivia's child in the process Malcolm would find out and a secret could only stay hidden for so long.

____________ April 16th 2022____________

He had been back for some weeks now, adjusting really to all these fancy new things that this world had to offer. One thing was sure Liam or Raymond as he went by now. What he hated how people were glued to these phone things, like really? Did people have nothing better to do? Liam just sat and watched how people walked around, people watching really. It was then he noticed to figures walking busy around the streets, looking like they were on a hunt for something. Raymond took a sip of his coffee and looked at them as they passed him on the street, "now I'm officially offended. Is that how you  greet family these days? Just walk by them?" He asked shaking his head a little bit, still sitting back in the chair he was in looking to see if the sound of his voice would make them stop. Willson stopped for a moment looking towards his father for a second, because he didn't dare look back.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 12:04 pm

Everything was up in the air at this point. The whole thing about finding out that there was something bigger at play. That someone, or multiple someone’s, were working an angel when it came to powerful supernatural’s were unnerving. Not that it hadn’t been done before, because many before this cult, organisation or what they wanted to call themselves, had tried to do just that. A population could only be pushed so much before they started pushing back. But even then, you had to be smarter and sometimes it was better to be in the shadows than to be in the light.
They were walking down the road, Cassian and Daisy had gone to the house of an address they had found, hopefully they would be lucky to find Rowan there. Olivia’s daughter was another matter, because she was so young there wasn’t really much to know about her, or at least it had been hard to figure out what exactly had happened to her.
So consumed in their own thoughts they didn’t even recognise the power that they walked past. Maybe it was the fact that it was so different for what they knew. But the voice, no the voice that Kieran recognised rather clearly. He had been with his son at that war. He had stood on the other side in somewhat safety when news had gotten to him about his death. “Liam?” he whispered not looking at Willson as he slowly turned around and looked at his son that stood there in the flesh. “How - what” he stammered, as a man that didn’t usually lose his nerve, he just stood there and looked at his son that was supposed to be dead. That had been dead, for more than forty years.
Liam

Liam

Antal indlæg : 7

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 12:46 pm

Willson finally turned around when he heard his father saying Liam's name, and right they were. Right there Liam was sitting looking at them but maybe it was Willson's own connection to the dark arts that made him feel just how corrupted Liam's magic was, how dark. Darker than Willson's even. Raymond got up from his chair and let his hands glide down his coat then looking up at Willson and his father. "Long story short, I crawled out of Hell and here I am," he made a small shrug for it to being close to no big deal. "It was a hell of a ride - pun intended," he lifted a finger to point that out and then exhaled as he tugged his hands back in his pockets. "Olivia helped me - you've seen her around, or is she still playing love fool with that Quentin boy?" he asked mostly himself with the last addition to that question. Willson just stood completely still taking everything in, because he had no idea what the fuck was going on.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events - Page 3 Empty

Unexpected events
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Misfortunate events
» Cross school events are now a thing (Public)
» So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)
» Unexpected - Ellery
» Innistrad: An Unexpected Journey - Chloe

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Royalty Lane-
Gå til: