Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Unexpected events

Go down 
+8
Liam
Olivia
Daisy
Cassian
Austin
Nigel
Katelyn
Primrose
12 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Primrose

Primrose

Humør : That feminine urge to finish every sentence with, "if that makes sense" despite knowing it absolutely makes sense.
Antal indlæg : 96

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyFre Dec 24, 2021 1:44 pm

LOCATION Daisy & Cassian's home
DATE 18th of December 2021
TOPIC @Cassian

Finally, she was here. It had only taken her a few more months than she first had thought it would. But there was something about the guilt of having gotten your child back knowing someone lost their child as well, and not knowing yet that they had found their kid too. So, Primrose had procrastinated at the finest to this point, at least till Austin had convinced her now was the time if she wanted to get anything done. Because she had to tell Daisy before she could do anything further. So, here she was. Primrose had parked the car and walked towards the house. It was odd, she could swear it was something familiar in the air as she approached the door.  Primrose just walked up to the door and knocked on it, everything outside was so nicely decorated with lights - classic Daisy to give it a proper hand when Christmas hit. She could even smell some of the fresh baked cookies from the house before the door opened. Primrose looked surprised by who opened the door. "Cassian?" She blinked a little, "What - ... did I get the right address? What are you doing here?" Primrose wondered and tilted her head clearly confused by what her uncle was doing here. She took a slightly deeper breath in, yes, she was at the right place - she could even smell Daisy's scent.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 11:14 am

It was taking a lot of getting used to, having so much free time. Even though he was still working for his father, he had cut his hours and didn’t want to take as much responsibility that he had been taking on his shoulders. Like he had done before. Besides, even though Cassian could seem like an uncaring guy that only thought about himself. Most of the time. He cared. And that was maybe his biggest problem. He cared to much, and always wanted to be there for people. More so than he had capability off. So, since it was December, and he also wanted his father to be able to enjoy time with Eris and his two youngest daughters. He hadn’t just pulled the plug and told them; see you losers.

Standing in the kitchen, watching Daisy bake cookies, he placed a soft kiss against her temple. He turned when he heard someone knocked on it. “I’ll get it” he laughed, kissing her again before walking towards the entrée way and opened it. Just like Prim, he just stood there for a second, looking very surprised by the person standing on the other side. “Primrose?” he said a little taken aback. What on earth was his niece doing here? Right address? He smirked; oh, she was here to see Daisy. Would you look at that. “Well, that depends, if you’re here to see my girlfriend, then you are at the right address, even though I’m very disappointed that it wasn’t me you were going to visit” he joked, before standing to the side so she could come in. “Daisy, you got visitors!” he shouted, before winking at Primrose.
Primrose

Primrose

Humør : That feminine urge to finish every sentence with, "if that makes sense" despite knowing it absolutely makes sense.

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 1:02 pm

Primrose narrowed her eyes just by an inch, nodding as she slowly processed the information that really didn't need that much time to be processed, she just found the whole situation rather humorous. "Oh - oh well damn-" she chuckled a little bit before walking inside, and took her shoes off, then went to hug her uncle as he shouted for Daisy. Primrose shook her head a little seeing Daisy come towards him. "Prim, hey - come on in," she walked over to give her old friend a hug, that was returned instantly. "You two are something you know that right?" Primrose looked from Daisy to Cassian, "I've been trying to set the two of you up for years - and all It takes is for me to leave the country," she shook her head. Daisy looked towards Cassian with a soft chuckle, well would you look at that. "- And you always make it feel like a Christmas wonderland every year," she looked around shortly almost forgetting the main reason why she was here. "Well thank you - I haven't scared Cassian completely off yet," Daisy giggled a little before looking to the side. "I have some cookies in the oven, give me a second," Daisy looked shortly back before walking fast back to the kitchen. "Well, this just made my day better," Primrose chuckled a little bit as they walked further into the house.
Cassian

Cassian

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 10:33 pm

Cassian raised a brow after he let go of Prim as she had given him a hug, and then told them that they were something. What was that about? But he didn’t have to be in the unknown for long, as she elaborated, telling them that she had tried setting them up for years. He let out a soft chuckle matching Daisy’s as he looked towards Daisy giving her a smile. He closed the door after Primrose, and then waited for the two women to step inside the house and walked towards the kitchen. He laughed as Daisy told Prim that she hadn’t scared him completely off. “Sweetheart, I think you forget who my family is, you need to do more than going overboard with Christmas, if you want to scare me off” he teased, walking over to the coffee maker, and started brewing a cup. “Anyone else want one?” he asked, not wanting to ask right away why Primrose was even here. Of course, he had no idea that she had finally found her daughter after so long. And it couldn’t be anything of the events that had happened to him, because then she wouldn’t have come here. So he just let the girls talk, without him interrupting to much.
Primrose

Primrose

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyMan Jan 03, 2022 7:15 am

"Just wait till he sees the sweater I bought him," Daisy laughed from the kitchen, not that she actually had bought an ugly Christmas sweater despite having made fun of it more than plenty. Primrose chuckled a little bit looking around, the house still looked the same mostly, new plants for the season new pictures. "Yes please" Primrose replied and Daisy nodded a little, "yeah thanks,"  then she took the cookies out of the oven and placed the baking tray on one of the table protectors to let them cool of, and closed the oven. Primrose just looked a little around, her eyes found a newer family photo and walked towards it. Daisy held her breath for a moment, because she knew just what Primrose had lost and of course she didn't want to rub it in that she had found her daughter when Primrose had lost not just one but two children- one missing and one gone - at least to her knowledge. "You found her," Primrose chuckled a little, allowing herself to pick up the photo. Daisy exhaled a little and walked closer, "yeah -" not really sure how to go around it. Primrose looked back towards them, "Austin found Violet as well, last month, she is living at his place now, still adjusting but yeah," she smiled relived by having one child save and sound. "Andrew is alive too," she said before Daisy and Cassian even had time to be happy on her behalf. Everyone had thought Andrew had died, well Primrose had been hanging just by a thread that night. "The woman who took him - she still has him, but I'm working on it," she nodded a little and licked her lips. Daisy took a sharper breath in and exhaled a little, it had to be a lot. She had found it hard to jungle around just finding a rutine and get to know Maya - having to do the same with Violet while looking for your other child, that was a lot. "I'm really happy you guys found her - but if you need any help, by all means - you ask, okay?" Daisy looked towards Primrose with a serious look. Primrose gave a small nod, still there was more she wanted to say - more she had to say, because Maggie was out there and she was a threat. Who knew now that both Violet and Maya was out there - Katelyn even, if she wanted to go for a second try at collecting. So, Daisy deserved to know there was more.
Cassian

Cassian

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyMan Jan 03, 2022 2:47 pm

He hadn’t been blind to the fact how hard it had been for his niece that she had lost, not only one, but two children. But when people closed you off and didn’t always seem ready to get the help, they needed nor what their loved ones around them were willing to give. There was nothing much that you could actually do, then to sit down and wait till they came and asked. He was very happy to hear that they had found Violet again. Especially since he had been told that she had gotten the same species as Primrose, which just had to have been making her such a big target. Not only for hunters, but other supernatural creatures as well. He wasn’t proud of it, but he had killed a one or two siphoners in his past. Because they had gotten absolutely mad with the need for more power. The only reason that Joseph was still alive, was the fact that no one really knew where they had him. And that he just knew to talk himself out of trouble, who could put a finger on a guy that clearly knew how to stay friends with archangels. One of them, that he even himself knew rather well. He made two cups of coffees ready as he walked over and handed each of them one. “There you guys go” he placed a comforting hand on Prim’s shoulder. “I’m so happy to hear that Violet is home, and please let me know when I can get to meet my grandniece” he said with a big smile on his lips, before he walked over and made himself a cup.
Primrose

Primrose

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyMan Jan 03, 2022 3:52 pm

Both the girls took the cup of coffee when handed to them, Primrose looked towards her uncle with a warmer smile as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "I will, she is still adjusting to be home a bit sceptic - but yeah, she is a good kid," she looked towards Daisy as well. "When did you find Madelaine?" She asked, Daisy's lips curled up in a smile, "Nigel found her back in spring while he was at work - and she goes by Maya now, which also took some time to get used to, but she is great, shouldering way too much for someone her age, but we do what we can," she nodded and licked her lips a little bit, before taking a deeper breath in. It was never fun not being able to save your child when they had needed you and knowing how many scars they had. "So, Nigel is in town?" Primrose looked a little confused and pulled a face, "yeah - he has build own house and all," Daisy chuckled a little, "and wait - you said Maya? Violet has been hanging out with an old friend Maya like in the beginning of the year - till she had to move to London," Daisy nod again. "That would be my Maya, she just moved in with her boyfriend in London," she informed Primrose who chuckled a little bit more. That was funny how both their daughters had found friendship in each other as well.

"Now to the not so nice part of why I'm here," she took a deeper breath in looking at Daisy, Daisy took a sip of her coffee and held her breath for a second looking towards Cassian then looking back at Primrose. "I've reasons to believe that the same person who took Andrew, is the one who took the girls - and she is here in town, travelling back and forth for the last two years apparently - I have picture from a surveillance camera from back in the middle of October, and all I need is an extra set of eyes to confirm before I do anything crazy," she knew it was a lot to ask to rip of the scars from that day. Daisy licked her lips a little bit but gave a small nod. "Show me the picture," she followed Primrose to the living room and placed her cup of coffee on the table just as Primrose, who pulled up a few files from her bag, and handed them to Daisy. Daisy's eyes scanned the photos carefully. The car, the woman and the little boy who held her hand. Looking back at the woman's face then beginning to scan her own memory, some faces you just never forgot. But she had seen that woman at the hospital that day, well Daisy had enough to think about that day than a woman might have been planning on stealing her daughter after all. "I remember her - briefly at least - to be fair I had a lot of other things on my mind that day," now with that woman back in town now. In these months, it could be likely that she had set eyes on a new taget, and old target or maybe both. And she knew Evelina was due next month. Which overall worried her. Then there was Irina few months after, it was too close. "So, what's the plan?" Daisy asked, she was ready to go to war to make sure nothing happened to anyone.
Cassian

Cassian

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 2:29 pm

ssian took his cup and walked over to the dinner table. Sat down, and just watched how Primrose and Daisy talked about what had been going on. He didn’t want to interrupt, as it seemed like something he had much to say about. He had of course heard some of the things that had happened, mostly because the reunion with Maya had been so new when he had become a part of Daisy’s life. But that still didn’t really give him insight or an opinion either of the women would like him to have. Or give, for that matter. So, he took one of the cookies and started eating it, as he tried to follow along with the conversation that was going on over his head. Cassian’s eyes scanned the files that Primrose pulled out, and let his tongue catch some of the crumps that had landed on his lips.

I’m home!” Katelyn shouted from the entrée way as she stepped through the door and kicked off her shoes. She gave Prim a big smile and walked over placing her arms around Cassian first as it seemed like her mother was occupied with something. Then her eyes went big, scared almost as she pointed towards the pictures of the woman. “Why do you have pictures of Maggie and Andrew?” She whispered, feeling a lump in her throat threatening with almost not letting her speak nor breathe probably. Was she back again? Now, she knew she hadn’t talked very much about what had gone down when she had been kidnapped. It had been her way of coping, not wanting to let anyone know just what she had gone through. And to be honest, she thought she would be in so much trouble if her mother or father found out just how must had gone on before Maggie had grabbed her.
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 7:06 pm

"Hey honey," she looked shortly over at Katelyn with a big smile before her attention were shifted to the files again, and folded her lips a little bit. She should call Nigel, and she was just about to, when Katelyn whispered something that made her turn her head towards her daughter. "Do you know this woman?" Daisy asked looking at her daughter who clearly didn't even say anything for Daisy know the answer to that question. Well, now she could only imagine. But none of the scenarios in Daisy's always chaotic and overthinking mind came up with anything good. The day Katelyn had been taken had to be on the top five of the worst days in her life, and she still recalled how powerless she had felt. How she had felt so weak and barely able to function, that was not who she was, not who she wished to be this time either.

Daisy went over towards Katelyn and sat down on her knees taking her daughter's hands, "take a deep breath in okay, you are right here with me. Okay?" she could feel her own heart beat so heavily with repulsive anger that she wished to do nothing more than find Maggie and tear her apart, and the only thing keeping her from doing so was the fact that Katelyn was in front of her scared. Primrose looked towards Cassian for a moment, then back at the files - clearly she had been right about Maggie might wanting to go after the girls again, and she just wished that it wasn't true. She wanted to ask questions about Andrew, but also knew now wasn't the time. "I can see you are scared and it's okay to be, but I need you to tell me what you know. Because Andrew is Primrose's son, and we need to help her get him back," not that Primrose had directly asked for help. But Daisy was going to give it, even if to some part it was mostly for her own sanity. And she needed to call Nigel about this. Because she knew she wasn't the only one who was out for blood when it came to Maggie. Now, perhaps more than ever.
Katelyn

Katelyn

Humør : Oh take your tampon out Dave.
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Psykologi + Biologi + Fysisk + Historie
Antal indlæg : 142

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyFre Jan 07, 2022 9:09 pm

Katelyn slowly nodded when Daisy asked if she knew the woman. She knew her, better than she wanted to. Closing her eyes for a moment, she tried to calm her nerves. She was so good to not let it affect her. Live her life like nothing troubled her, mostly because she didn’t want it to affect her in a way that could hinder her further down the road. Maybe it was a bad way of going around when it came to trauma. But this was her way of doing it. Apparently, she still had some things to resolve, she could feel how her throat clammed up just by seeing the woman again. She breathed out and looked at her mother as she kneeled in front of her. Giving her a small smile, she squeezed her hands and closed her eyes again for a moment. Taking the deep breath that her mother told her too.

Cassian looked back at Primrose and then towards Daisy and Katelyn. Tell them what she could. Katelyn opened her eyes and let them rest on Primrose. She could that, she hoped. Sitting down she took the picture and looked at Andrew and Maggie. “Well,” she licked her lips “She got me to come to her, I found a bag of hers, and delivered it to her address” she explained “At first she was really nice” she explained her fingers glided over the picture. “I ehm, just remember that he was there, a little younger back then – but she told me that he was her nephew and she was taking care of him” she licked her lips “I don’t, really – what do you need to know? Because I honestly, when I tried to get away she kept me mostly drugged, so it’s all a little foggy” she explained, just remembering how much a fight she put up, and that it had been her father in the end that had gotten her out.
Daisy

Daisy

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 10:10 am

Daisy hated asking this, she did, she also knew she needed Katelyn to get upstairs and just let her handle this. Even if she knew there could be more she knew, she wasn't going to force anything out of her own daughter, so she just licked her lips a little bit. "No, it's fine honey," she brushed the back of her hand over Katelyn's hair, and pulled her in to place a soft kiss on her forehead before holding her close for a moment. "Okay, you go upstairs, watch a movie, do some homework or whatever - okay? I will handle this," she assured her daughter before letting go, "okay?" waiting for her daughter to go upstairs to her room. Sitting still on the floor for a moment she clicked her tongue a little bit, before feeling her jaw tensen as she grinded her teeth a little and took a deeper breath in.

She held her breath for a moment till she at least couldn't see Katelyn anymore and then got back up standing, "we are going to find that bitch," she breathed out and moved her eyes directly to the files again. Daisy hated how this anger made her heart beat to dangerously fast that she felt like ticking time bomb just waiting to explode. She was already angry about how Rebekah had treated Sebastian, she was angry at how Wayne had treated Maya just leaving her behind, and she was angry at Maggie for having attempted to take both her daughters from her. And if this woman thought she was going to get away this time, she was mistaken who she was dealing with. "I should call Nigel," she mumbled a little bit fidgeting her fingers as she took a deeper breath in. Right now she found comfort in Maya being out of the country, Katelyn was upstairs. She knew where her daughters were, and yet there was a voice telling her in the back of her mind they weren't, and if she checked they would be gone. "We will find her, she can't hide from all of us at once - not again," Primrose exhaled hating to see her friend so upset, but Primrose was just as upset, she just had had a few more months to actually be upset in than Daisy had.
Cassian

Cassian

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 7:31 pm

Katelyn nodded slowly, still not able to take her eyes off the pictures that was lying sprayed out in front of her. It was running cold down her back, just remembering how the woman had befriended her and had even been so nice at first. But that had quickly changed when Katelyn had started to show that she rather would be with her mother than with her. The possessiveness had been so overpowering, that Katelyn hadn’t been left with a choice other than to follow along, or she had no idea where she had been today. “Okay” she whispered, before she got up and slowly moved to the stairs with her backpack over her shoulder. Without thinking about it, she took out her phone and texted Roman to see what he was doing right now. Because if anyone, he was the only one that she truly felt safe with. With was weird, giving that he also was one of the creatures in this world that could kill her.

Cassian let out a soft sigh as he saw the confused Katelyn walk up the stairs, turning his gaze towards Daisy and Primrose. Now, he knew that his father had extraordinary powers, but he was rather occupied, and the spell he was thinking about needed a lot of energy. Which was why he thought about Kieran instead of asking this of his father. “If we could get your blood and some of Henry’s, then maybe if Kieran will help me, we can make a locate spell on Andrew, using the blood of both his parents. It will be a little less precise, but it will narrow it down so much, that with the help of others we could track her down faster than we have been able to before” he explained, looking at Daisy and then towards Primrose. Now he would have suggested that, if he had known that Andrew was still alive.
Daisy

Daisy

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 8:09 pm

Both Daisy and Primrose turned their heads towards Cassian as he came with an idea on what could be done to find Andrew fast. A location spell, it had Daisy think of something for a moment, not that she was having doubts about the idea. She just sometimes forgot that she was in a relationship with a powerful warlock, who had ressources she never really thought about. One person she also knew had an eye for location tracking was her older brother whom she hadn't spoken with for a long time - or well he casually dropped by sometimes but they lived their own lives. Primrose clicked her tongue a little bit, and took a deeper breath in. She knew Henry would likely give her his blood if she ask and it was about the case. And yet a part of her hated to ask. "And if I can't get a hold on Henry?" She wondered and picked up her phone, "then I might have an idea of a booster," Daisy looked towards Primrose then looking at Cassian. "I have an older brother. He can sense and locate other people, or objects by focusing on them - combine is powers with a location spell, should give something if it fails, right?" Then there was the thing about how her brother would be in a room with everyone, at least it could only be better than when she had dated Nigel. "But - yeah, let's try your plan first and see how it goes," she nodded a bit trying calming herself down again, but her mind was spinning so fast with different ideas, scenarios and outcomes that she could barely tag along. "I'm just gonna call Henry and see if he picks up - will you call Kieran?" She took a step back picking up her phone and wanted to move a few steps back to at least go call Henry. Maybe she would call Austin after just give him an update on how things were doing, oddly he was the one she wanted to call the most about all of this. However, it seemed like Henry picked up and she got him up to speed on what was going on.

Daisy exhaled and looked towards Cassian and moved a little closer to him for a moment, just letting her arms fold around him - taking a small second to just close her eyes for a second and let the raging anger calm down. Oh, how she wished they could find Maggie quickly and end this once and for all. She then let go again so Cassian could call Kieran, placing her elbows on the counter and looked at the files, then picking up her own phone and opened Nigel's contact, well he deserved to know, especially if Maggie saw the two of them as a target, and the last thing she wanted was to hear about someone else going through what Primrose had when she had lost Andrew.
Cassian

Cassian

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 9:47 am

Cassian nodded with a grave expression on his face, there was a lot hanging on this. He took out his phone, before he dialed, he looked up as Daisy explained she had an older brother that was good at tracking down stuff. He licked his lips, now it wasn’t that he didn’t trust someone that was in the family with Daisy, and she was a friend of Primrose. But it was still hard to bring in people that he had never met when it was about a matter of getting his nieces child back. He didn’t say anything however and gave her a small nod. “Sounds like an idea, the faster we can get him back and put this matter to rest, the faster Primrose can come back to the real world, instead of” he looked at her standing outside talking. He shook his head. “Yes, let’s, let’s just call them and see what happens” he breathed out and then he found Kieran’s number and called him.

Kieran had been sitting enjoying a very nice cup of tea, with his friend Vidar who had found him after many years where they hadn’t seen each other. He had after all helped with finding his boy after he had gone missing. He wondered if he should break the news about where Elena was, or Eris as she called herself now. But if anything, Vidar could just find her, and she could tell him herself. Then his phone started buzzing. He moved it around and saw it was Cassian “Sorry, I need to take this” he said with a smile and got up. “Hello?” Kieran said with a calm and collected voice, as Cassian started to explain the details, he knitted his brows together. Now, it seemed like something Killian ought to help with, seeming it was his grandchild. Even her mother, Cassian’s sister should be the one doing this. But the more he thought about it, the more he understood why he had called him. “Fine, I have company, I’ll be there as fast as I can” he said, turning around to Vidar raising his brow as it seemed like he needed to go as well. “Well, seems like your sister needs you, and my nephew needs me, ready to cut teatime short?” he asked with a smile, putting away the phone grabbing some of the things he needed before he walked back and reached out his hand. “Deep breath” then he teleported him and the thunderbird to the place where Cassian was. Appearing in the kitchen. “Hello” Kieran said with a smirk and walked over to the table to start setting up.  
Daisy

Daisy

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 10:41 am

Daisy licked her lips a little following Cassian's eyes towards Primrose shortly, yeah, and here she knew it was easier said than done. Maggie could have poisoned the boy's mind beyond repair, and then what? She knew if anything Primrose had made a plan before getting here, it was clear by all the paper work, the files, she had thought about this. She texted Vidar, just to see what would happen, if anything he could find Elroy and just teleport here. To her surprise, Vidar was already in Athena. "He is on his way," she replied looking to Cassian after the call had ended.

Vidar had a few people in town he had been looking forward to catching up with after many years. Kieran was one of them, so sitting have a very casual cup of tea and just talk had been needed. That was when Kieran's phone started to buzz and he picked it up, just around the same time as Vidar's own phone started to make a noise. Now, his sister rarely texted him about needing anything unless it was urgent - so it had him worried for a moment. Raising his brow a little as it seemed like Kieran needed to go as well. What were the chances of that? "Don't think we can get more ready than this," the thunderbird chuckled a little pulling a little smile, as he placed his phone back in his back pocket, taking Kieran's hand. Ending right up in his sister's kitchen. Daisy blinked a little bit, not having seen this coming. "You always did liked your decorations," Vidar looked towards his sister and walked over to give her a warm hug, then turning his head towards the files and pictures shortly, then looking at Cassian as he let go of Daisy. "Vidar Goldsmith," he held his hand out. Even on an important mission is was important for the thunderbird to keep his manners in check. "So, you two know each other?" Daisy still processing it wasn't her nephew who had teleported her brother here. "Yeah, its a longer story - lets see what we can do to help," he nodded picking up one of the pictures where he could see this Maggie person more clearly.

It didn't take Vidar long to have a actual image of the woman in her living room, trying to see if he could see just outside of it to get a more precise location, but it was a bit harder even through he could see the house. Primrose stepped back inside, not that she couldn't smell the people were here she just had been in her own thoughts, "hey," she gave them a small warm smile and walked further in the kitchen. "I got a hold on him, he will try to send some blood over, but I don't know how fast he works," she honestly replied. "I could see her at a house, - but to actually track the way there might take a few hours," Vidar said looking to Daisy, and she reached for her brother's head and closed her eyes to enter his mind so she could project out to the others with her illusions so they could see the house, see what he just had seen. "Could be any house, you can't go further?" Daisy asked her brother who shook his head, "no, she has it cloaked with magic, I can't even see the boy. She just didn't cloak herself -" he mumbled and Daisy took down the projected illusion of the house that had been on display in the table for them to see. Now they at least knew Maggie was home, they just needed to find out where home was. "Well, then, she might have cloaked him, but she is messing with the wrong families," Primrose sighed a bit looking towards Kieran, "you think we can overrun her cloak?"
Cassian

Cassian

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 10:14 am

Cassian couldn’t help but blink a little when he saw how Kieran teleported and there was another man standing beside him. Now, by now Cassian had noticed there was something about the aura’s that matched Maya, Katelyn, and Daisy. Something that wasn’t really from this world, which had interested him very much for a while, but he had never had the time to ask Daisy nor investigate it himself. This man, he was radiating the same aura, which was why he didn’t even need the introductions of who he was. This had to be the older brother that Daisy had just talked about. “Cassian Jones” he took Vidar’s hand and gave him a welcoming expression before it turned grave again as he looked towards his uncle. It really was a coincidence that they had been together when all of this had gone down. Interesting. Wait, he remembered this guy, he – he had been with Eris a few years, they had a son. He closed his eyes and let out a small groan, before turning around listing to what they talked about around him.

Much like Cassian, Kieran didn’t say anything. He focused on getting the small things he needed set up and then he looked at Vidar doing his work. When Primrose walked in, he got up. “Well, if it isn’t one of my favorite grandnieces” he laughed pulling her into a hug, as he pulled away, he put a hand on her shoulder. “We are going to get your son back as fast as possible” he said with a small smile and a little wink, before he walked back. Cloaking magic, well that makes it a little more troublesome. Nothing he couldn’t work around. “Can you show me where on a map?” he pulled out a map for the area and waved Primrose over “We might not even need his blood, can I have a finger, please?” he asked, pulling out a small metal needle so he could make a small puncture wound. Then he placed the need and took a small glass shard in the shape of a square, put some of her blood on there. With a small whisper the wound healed, and he let go of her hand. Now the projected home was a good start, and it did help with taking down the cloak and see what they could expect. “I should be able to, yes, but it depends on how powerful the cloak is” he mumbled, clearly very concentrated on the task at hand. “It will take some time, drink some tea, talk a little – I’ll call when I’m ready” he looked up gave them all a smile before it disappeared, and he redirected his attention to what was before him.
Daisy

Daisy

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 12:14 pm

Primrose embrace Kieran for the short moment, and nodded a little breathing out. For the first time in months she actually felt like they were going somewhere, because she knew how at least her family worked. At least Cassian and Kieran. Primrose moved over to Kieran and folded her lips a little bit, before she lifted her hand up. She wasn't much for actually let anything or anyone cut her, but if it came down to finding her son, well then she would do just about anything. She just looked at the drop of blood from the small wound, taking a deeper breath in, no she was okay, and then she breathed out again as it healed and Kieran let her hand go. Primrose nodded a little before Kieran once again was gone, and she turned her head towards the others. Daisy grinded her teeth a little bit, clearly not fond of the waiting, Vidar placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, how about we go say hey to my niece, huh?" He gave the shoulder a little squeeze and Daisy snapped somewhat out of just wanting to go search till she found Maggie's house. "Yeah," she exhaled a little bit, before walking over to Cassian giving his cheek a small kiss, but also giving him some time to just talk with Primrose without her or Vidar being in the kitchen. Then they headed upstairs and Daisy knocked gently on Katelyn's door before coming in. "Someone is here to see you," she said with a small smile before she let Vidar step inside. Now she knew both of them could sense the energy the second Vidar actually had showed up.  "Hello gorgeous," he chuckled smiling warmly at his niece.

Primrose exhaled a little bit moving her eyes back to the files collecting the ma little bit so they weren't spread all over the counter. She then turned her eyes over to Cassian and gave him a small smile. "I'm sorry I shut you out," she nodded a little bit, and licked her lips keeping her eyes on Cassian. She knew she had pretty much just shut everyone out at that point, not knowing how to cope with everything at once, it had just been the easiest to get away. "But there is never really an easy path to find yourself after anything like that is there," she shook her head a little bit. "But I'm back now," she also confirmed with a small nod, knowing to herself it had been too long, she hadn't been herself for twenty-one years, which for supernatural people of their age was nothing, but time was still time, no matter how old you were. "How are you?" She wondered, haven't really heard anything because well, she had been caught up in her own little bowl of endless drama. And she let it be up to him if he wanted to share anything or not.
Cassian

Cassian

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyTirs Jan 18, 2022 8:36 pm

Cassian gave Daisy a small smile as she walked over and placed a kiss against his cheek. He closed them for a second while she was still close, before opening them again watching her walk away. He turned his head when he could hear on Primrose that there clearly was a lot of things going on with her. Letting a soft expression glide over his face as he turned towards her, waiting for her to find the words that she needed to tell him. He knew his niece rather well after all, even if there had been times where they hadn’t seen each other much. They had still known each other since the day she had been born. He shook his head a little, when she started with apologise. There was no need to do that, especially not to him. If anything, he understood the need to retreat and grieve. He had done it when he had killed his wife by accident. But he waited to say anything, till she finished with what she wanted to let him know. Then she topped it off with how he was, a soft chuckle left him. “First off, you don’t have to apologise to me about needing to shutting people out and needing to find yourself, and no, there is never an easy path to recovery no matter what kind of trauma you are going through” his eyes glided towards Kieran there was completely engulfed with the spell he was starting to prepare. “Don’t look at me like that, boy” Kieran still managed to comment, which got Cassian to chuckle softly. His uncle lever managed to surprise him. “I’m doing alright, I’ve gone through a lot lately personally but also with Daisy’s family. There had been a lot to look after, so I’ve decided to take a step back, and leave my position COO of the Jones corporation” he explained, he knew that it was a rather hard blow for his father. But he needed to think about himself for a while. And it wasn’t like there wasn’t other very reliable people that could take his position. He wasn’t expendable.

Katelyn had been so far into her own mind, that she hadn’t even noticed that two new auras had joined the house. Staring out the window, looking into the garden. Her phone in her hand while she waited for Roman to have time to call her. Unnoticed by her, the vines with the beautiful red fall-coloured leaves grew. Then they stopped as she heard a voice speak behind her. Turning her head, she blinked a little as she saw her uncle. “Uncle Vidar?” she breathed a little taken aback. Then she got up and ran straight towards him and threw her arm around him. Closing her eyes for a moment just taking in that he was actually there.
Daisy

Daisy

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyOns Jan 19, 2022 4:55 am

It wasn't as much apologising for the sake of just apologizing, her soul needed it, and perhaps she started with Cassian because he understood the need. Giving him a soft smile, following her eyes to Kieran shortly before focusing on Cassian again as he responded to her question. Primrose wondered what had happened while she had been out of the country or just simply out of contact, it was the dangerous thing about not being here, you missed out on things and it wasn't like anyone else in their family was going to update her when she wasn't there to seek out the information herself. So, she barely knew how things were.  He also mentioned there had been a lot with Daisy's family, making her look towards the stairs shortly. Now it was hard to help others when you couldn't find your way out of your own maze, but right now she found the comfort in Daisy and Cassian having each other to lean on - because she had no doubt they would be able to do so. Then he ended off with him leaving his position at the family company, making her blink a little,"I never thought you would leave," she chuckled a little and licked her lips, Primrose herself had thought about making a change regarding work, mostly because she wasn't sure she wanted to go back to it, not with all the chaos that had followed by it last time. "But I'm glad you are doing alright, and you have each other," Primrose added with a soft smile.

Vidar gave his niece a comforting smile as she got up and ran directly to him, he closed his arms around her, taking her in for a moment. "It's been a while, huh?" Well he knew it was his own fault. But if there was anytime he always found time to visit it was around this time of year, because he knew how much the Christmas season meant to his sister and it always felt like home whenever he spent time with him. "So, tell me how is my favorite aasimar doing?" He could sense she was uneasy, maybe the whole case downstairs were getting to her as well. Then he let slowly go of the embrace, but sat down on the bedside for her to join him, and waved Daisy over, so she could sit on the other side. Vidar placed his arms around them, gesturing them to just lean towards him, feeling blessed to be back here.
Cassian

Cassian

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 4:48 pm

He let out a laugh and shrugged his shoulder as Primrose told him, most like everyone else told him, that they had never thought he would leave. Well, he did for a while. When his wife had been killed. Maybe he would come back again, who really knew. When you lived forever, or in the sense that you never aged. Then there were a lot of time to regain yourself and figure out what you wanted. He knew the door wouldn’t be closed forever, and he could come back if he wanted too. But with a near death experience, he had needed to take some time off and say this time I don’t know when I’m coming back. He needed to start his own family, to have someone to come home to instead of a quiet and empty house. Killian was lucky that he had found Atarah again, and that she understood because she had her own life. His father had a family, someone to come home to. He wanted that too. Especially now that he had found out he had a son, then the thought about getting kids himself didn’t seem as scary as it had once been. “Thank you” he said with a soft smile and put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her a little closer to him.

Katelyn nodded letting out a soft exhale as she gave him a smile. “It has” she whispered, still at little overwhelmed that he was here. It was like a never-ending parade of uncles and aunts that came back into her life, and it also made her a little afraid that they would all disappear again. Sitting down on the bed, folding her hands on the edge she pulled her shoulders. Not really knowing what to say right now. She wasn’t feeling alright, but all in all she was alright. “So much has happened over the last year” she said with a brighter smile, trying to talk about something else. “Madelaine, Maya was found, it’s been really nice to have a big sister” she added with a shy smile, not really knowing if she should tell about Roman or not.
Daisy

Daisy

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyOns Jan 26, 2022 7:58 am

Primrose closed her arms around her uncle for a moment, taking a deeper breath in. She knew very well that there was a chance of Andrew not coming home with her, and she didn't need that - she just needed to know he was out of Maggie's hands. That he was safe. And perhaps it was for the best in the beginning, making sure he was completely alright and then once and if he got better, and it was what would be in the cards - she could take him home one day. Primrose just had to figure out where that home was, because she sure couldn't put her apartment in use, or she could it just needed a loving hand - or she needed to buy something bigger - which she could, she didn't need money, but it wasn't what her heart wanted now was it? And on that thought, "I'm just going to text Austin real quick," she exhaled a little before letting go of Cassian and giving him a soft smile. Austin needed to know as well that her theory was correct and Maggie was the person who had set in motion that Madelaine and Violet had been taken, but also so she was sure that while she they went out looking to find Andrew and would find Maggie too, that he had Violet home. Also, she had no idea how she herself would react to even seeing Maggie, after all the last time she had looked the woman in the eyes it had been right before she had left the house with Andrew in her arms. And there was so much pain and darkness in that mix.

Daisy closed her eyes for a moment trying to tame the beast of anger within her, but it helped sitting here and not looking at pictures of Maggie, or the thought of everything that woman had pulled her through. The banshee had plenty of reasons to look over her shoulders, Maggie was one of them, always afraid that someone would come and try take Katelyn again and now Maya - and all of them deserved to not having to live with that fear again. And Daisy was going to make sure that Maggie wasn't going to do that ever again, because once she did, she would have piece in not having to worry about that. Because that was what Daisy feared most, that she could start living a little again and Maggie would come and take it from her. So, yes, Daisy was going to put an end to the madness. Pulled out of her thoughts when Katelyn mentioned they had found Maya.

Vidar smiled brightly looking shortly from Katelyn to Daisy, then back at Katelyn again. "That is incredible," blinked a little bit, only a bit annoyed by the fact that his sister hadn't told him - or well, she had said he should come by that she had something to tell him whenever he was ready or had time. To be fair he had been pretty busy over the last few years. But they lived each their lives, saw each other once or twice a year. "So where is she at? Maya," he asked curiously. "I would love to meet her one day." Well, it wasn't like that there wasn't a chance that Maya didn't want anything to do with the family, but it was the smile and how Katelyn said it was really nice to have a sister that gave away that Maya perhaps had chosen to be a apart of the family. Daisy just let Katelyn talk, perhaps it was a nice distraction for both of them, to just catch up. They couldn't do anything till Kieran had finished the spell either way.
Cassian

Cassian

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyFre Jan 28, 2022 8:14 pm

Cassian looked down at Prim, as she told him that she was going to text Austin. He raised a brow, unfolding his arms, now that brought up a whole lot of questions. But he just nodded, letting her take a step away to do what she felt like she needed to do. But that didn’t mean that he would just let that one lie, even if they had gotten Violet back. It seemed rather intimate when you thought about texting them, when it wasn’t his son that they were about to get, but Henrys. Licking his lips he waited for a moment, before giving her a sly smile. “So, you and Austin huh?” he hummed, titling his head a little keeping a brow slightly raised.

Katelyn nodded slowly with a small smile on her lips, her hands folding around her knees as she pulled them up towards her chest. “She lives in London with her boyfriend Howie” she told her uncle licking her lips “But his from moonlight falls, so they are both coming home for Christmas, which means you can meet her there” she gave her uncle a bigger smile, even though she still found it hard. It didn’t help that it was winter, were her whole body just needed extra energy to function. She already looked forward to spring, even though they hadn’t even passed one of her favourite holidays.
Primrose

Primrose

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyFre Jan 28, 2022 9:43 pm

Once she had written the entire update for Austin, she pressed send and put down her phone, then looking up at Cassian and blinked a few seconds. Then licking her lips a little bit almost total oblivious for a second, before she cleared her throat. "What about me and Austin?" She then asked pressing her brows a bit together trying her best to act super casual about it. One should have thought it was a teenager being busted for her high school crush, and not the fact that she had fallen right back in love with her former husband. "I've been spending quite some time at his place, for Violet's sake," she added with a small nod, knowing very well it wasn't just for Violet's sake, "and maybe for my own sake, but yeah - that's, I don't even know," she closed her eyes for a second in a small annoyed grunt. It perhaps wasn't as complicated as she made it, because everything about having been in that house had been so in sync, almost falling into something even better than what they used to had, and they had had it pretty great.

"Oh," Vidar raisted his brows a little bit. Well, you learned something every single day now didn't you. And yes, he was said he didn't know before now, but it was Daisy's own choice how much she wanted to include him. Especially after everything that had happened, sometimes the past just needed you apart to make it easier to look into each others eyes again. Vidar simply nodded to the information that Katelyn gave him, noting that they would be home for Christmas. It sounded nice. "I sure hope so, maybe I can convince Elroy to visit town as well," he chuckled a little bit. "You know, you look like someone who can use a little 'pick me up'," he raised his brow a little bit, well their family had powers based in the energies from the crystal that had created the place where their mother and their mother's family was from him and Daisy. It was easier to tab into and yet, dangerous to know too much, but he was sure that Daisy's daughters in some way had a way around energy too, and Vidar, he had learned to manipulate it in a way he knew his sister could too, but possibly hadn't discovered or worked hard enough on yet. So, he used that power to manipulate energy to give Katelyn just a little bit extra fuel to get on with the day without feeling so drained.
Cassian

Cassian

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 2:29 pm

For Violet’s shake, mmh” he hummed with a sneaky grin on his lips. Knowing very well, that it couldn’t be the only reason why. She could just pick up Violet, she was after all old enough to spend time at either parent’s house. But something told him, that Primrose also visited when Violet wasn’t home, and then it wasn’t really for her shake, now was it? Then Primrose added what he suspected and gave her a more comforting smile. “Is he happy about having you back in his life as well?” he asked, raising a brow. He would be the last one to tell anyone that you shouldn’t give people a second chances. This entire year had seemed to be a handful of second chances in one way or another. Either to rebuild lost relationships, or mend wounds between people that he hadn’t known he had caused. Now him and Ash was almost what you could call friends, almost having a better understanding with one another, and Ash had opened his eyes that you could still be busy and be a good father. It just a matter of being there when you were needed. Funny, how they were coming to an end for this year, and it seemed like he had gained more this year than he had done in what felt like centuries. Even with all the chaos, he couldn’t help but smile happily when looking back.

Katelyn smiled happily when Vidar mentioned that Elroy might come to Athena as well, now that sounded like something she would look very much forward too. Nodding a little when he told her, that she looked tired. Because she was, and she could indeed use a pick me up. Closing her eyes almost instinctual, she felt how the energies blossomed in her chest. A small exhale left her, as she breathed out and her shoulders glided down. A soft smile formed on her lips as she looked at her uncle. “Thank you” she hummed, blinking a little “but that’s just how it’s like every year around this time, when the forest slumbers, so do I” she chuckled, looking outside at the snowy landscape you could see from her bedroom window.
Primrose

Primrose

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events EmptyTors Feb 03, 2022 7:56 pm

Well she couldn't really reply that from anything but her own thoughts on the matter, she believed so. "I reckon, I mean if he is the asking if I want a lift when he drops Violet off at the academy time to time," she chuckled a little bit. Perhaps just realizing it wasn't just always her seeking the company. "Its really weird though, but in like a good way, like everything just, clicked and made sense," Primrose took a deeper breath in and shook her head a little bit, not sure if it made sense to anyone but herself. Primrose exhaled a little bit. "I just need to get Maggie out of my head, and then - and then perhaps I can actually do something the other thing," she licked her lips a little bit. Because she knew what she wanted. And Primrose had always been quiet passionate about going after what she wanted, which was perhaps one of the reasons why things had been so dangerously fired up the very first time her and Austin had met. Then coming to not really accepting the desire to doing so. A rather complicated and not at all complicated story.

Well he did know that. He remembered the first time where Daisy had called him very confused about how Katelyn had gone from being so energized to drained when she had been very young. Because Vidar did happen to have a lot of supernatural knowledge as well, and even if he hadn't been able to answer her question at first, he had looked for them and found them. "I'm gonna go down stairs," Daisy gave both Vidar and Katelyn a warm smile before heading out of Katelyn's bedroom, but instead of going downstairs she went into her bedroom and walked to the bathroom just to splash some cold water in her face, and look at herself for a moment. The anger from the whole circle of thoughts Maggie infused loaded all of her energi, and she could see the red like sparks balancing over her fingers, before she exhaled and took a step back. Daisy cursed a little bit and dried her face and just sat down for a moment to catch her breath, sitting on the edge of the bed. Then taking her phone out inform Nigel about this matter, letting him know once she knew more she would update him. It was up to him if he wanted to be a part of this or leave it in her hands. They both very well knew Daisy wasn't going to just let Maggie get away. Then she took a deeper breath in and exhaled again as she got up and then started to move out of the bedroom. Letting Vidar and Katelyn talk.
Sponsoreret inhold

Unexpected events Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unexpected events   Unexpected events Empty

Unexpected events
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Misfortunate events
» Cross school events are now a thing (Public)
» So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)
» Unexpected - Ellery
» Innistrad: An Unexpected Journey - Chloe

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Royalty Lane-
Gå til: