Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) Empty
IndlægEmne: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 12:34 pm

@Boadicea <3
Outfit: A towel hehe
YOU KNOW BOUT THE TATS, SO I DONT HAVE TO LINK <333

Content warning: Sexual content ahead.

It had been a while since he met Buffy, and it would be a lie to say that he hadnt thought about her a lot. Some nights he would toss and turn in bed as she wouldnt seem to leave his mind. Her laughter haunting his mind with the genuine happiness that shone through it. Her eyes that was as green as the most beautiful meadow. Somehow she had managed to crawl under his skin and haunt his thoughts at everything that reminded him of her. And he wasnt even sure why he was feeling this way, he wasnt supposed to. He was still recovering from opening his heart to someone else, he couldnt just go ahead and open it again just like that. It wouldnt be fair neither right to do so.
He had gotten dreadful when the evenings came by, fearing that he would have another sleepless night. He sat in the sofa as the thoughts seemed to slowly crawl into his mind, and no matter what channel he switched to, nothing seemed to change it. He turned off the tv and decided that a shower might clear his thoughts again. He went out into his bathroom and stepped in the shower, just standing under the warm water that sprinkled on his face, feeling a calmness appear the longer he stood in there.
When he finally felt at ease again, he wrapped a towel around his waist and grabbed the doorhandle as he frowned in confusion. He was sure that he could feel a soul on the other side of this door. He opened it and his face filled with surprise. "Uhhhh...." he exhaled rather confused.

Sidst rettet af Baal Tirs Maj 07, 2019 8:53 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 12:47 pm

Outfit
______

Time had passed so fast and she felt herself more happy than ever. It was a bit ironic being a slayer and having a friendship with a demon, wasn’t it? Maybe that was why she had kept quiet about this whole ordeal. She hadn’t even mentioned it to her brother, as that would do more harm than good. She had gotten an adress and a clear order; take out the demon and leave no trace behind. She straighten her back as she started climbing the fireescape of the apartment builing, until she reached the right apartment. To her luck, the window was open, and she sneaked herself in. Buffy looked around at the apartment shortly and heard as the sound of the water turned off. She kept her stake close and moved silently to the bathroom door, awaiting the demon to open it. As the door opened her heart sank and her jaw dropped. ”Baal?” she said a bit confused and tried not to stare too much at his body. Oh god. She was staring. She was full on staring at him, and she couldn’t stop herself. In stead of doing something with her stake, she simply put it back into her holster on her arm and looked away. ”You’re half naked,” she stated, blushing a bit. Why was he the one who lived in this apartment? She turned her head again, looked at his eyes, and tried not to let her gaze wander. ”What are you doing here?” she asked, knowing it might be a stupid question.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 1:18 pm

He wasnt expecting to see Buffy stand in his living room, and he could tell that she wasnt expecting to see him either. His eyes turned to the stake as he noticed in the corner of his eye that she was starring at his body. He didnt really mind it, but he did feel exposed in a way. He turned his eyes to her face as she slid the stake back in it's rightful place with the confusion lingering in his expression. When she stated the obvious, he exhaled and moved his eyes away himself, "That's the point with showers," he said a bit low as he moved his eyes back to her and noticed the blushing. He sighed at her question and wasnt really sure what to do with himself. Should he move, should he say the obvious? He gulped before he answered, "I live here," he then answered truthfully and raised his eyebrow at her, "I could ask you the same though," he then said as he eyed the stake again. And then it all seemed to make sense, so he felt dumb for even asking. He scratched his neck and felt somewhat awkward in this position, "Well this is something else. I didnt expect us to meet like this," he then said as he seemed to stare at something in his apartment before he looked at her again. Was she going to stare at his body again? Should he leave to get dressed?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 1:50 pm

Buffy snapped out of it when he said that it was because of the shower and she couldn’t help but giggle slightly. She breathed out looking at him as he confirmed what she thought and she swallowed shortly when he returned the question. However the way he looked to her stake and back to her face she knew he knew. ”Yeah,” she said placing her arms around herself. She felt a bit sick to her stomach at the thought of what she was meant to do. She couldn’t do that to Baal. He was on her side, right? ”I guess I’ll have to report my mission a fail,” she said looking at his grey eyes. ”Unless you have a spare demon corpse laying around,” she said swallowing again. She looked down and took a few steps away towards the window she had entered through. ”I-I’m sorry,” she mumbled and went to crawl out his window again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 2:05 pm

Her giggle made a small smile spread on his lips but it didnt last long as he still had his concerns to why she was here. And knowing that it had been with the intent to kill, seemed somewhat unerving. But then again, they had joked about it a lot, so was it really a surprise? He stared at her with a neutral face as she said she had to report back a failure. He exhaled deeply and shook his head as she asked for a spare demon corpse. He had none of that sort, not in his home at least.
As she went for the window again, he felt like his heart could drop. He wasnt going to let her leave him, not the way this was clearly affecting her. He stepped rather quickly towards her, placing his hand around her arm to stop her just a few steps from the window. He made a silent exhale that felt almost trembling as he looked at her, "Please dont go," he then said in a low tone, almost as if he was begging her to stay. He shifted between her eyes as his grip was a little tight on her, like he was afraid that if he let go, she'd leave. He didnt know why he was so scared, and quickly he let go of her arm as he felt somewhat ashamed for letting his feelings show so obviously. She probably thought of him as weird, and he was. What was he chasing after, what was his goal? He couldnt do this to her, it was unfair and yet he was doing it anyway. He stepped back a bit and moved his eyes away from hers. "Unless you really want to go," he then said and gulped at the thought.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 2:15 pm

As he grabbed her arm she turned her face towards him. His begging tone and the hurt in his eyes made her heart shatter. She looked as she let him go but wanted scream at him to hold her tighter. Hold her closer and tell her they could work this out. Of course he wasn’t going to force her to stay and she sighed as she stepped closer to him. She placed her arms around his torso hand placed her cheek against his bare chest. Buffy didn’t know why she sought the comfort in a demon, but right now he was the only thing that seemed to keep herself from going too crazy. ”I won’t leave,” she said after a bit of silence. Standing so close to him felt so right, and she couldn’t explain it. It was as if she craved him and it was so scary. She looked up to him with her green eyes a bit sad. ”I think I’ve past the point of no return,” she mumbled, just holding herself close to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 2:28 pm

He didnt mean to look as hurt as he did, but he couldnt help it. For some reason, the feeling was too familiar with the losses he had felt in last couple of weeks, and feeling it all over again felt like a blow to the heart. He was too busy reliving his memories that he barely noticed her stepping closer in the corner of his eye, till he felt her arms wrap around him. He was taken by surprise at the sudden contact between them and instinctively moved his arms up to wrap them around her, clutching her close as he made a trembling sigh. He buried his face in her hair and listened to her words as he closed his eyes and took in the embrace. When she looked up, he lifted his head and shifted between her eyes as her words seem to hit deep.
His whole being felt like it was crumbling, she made his heart race and yet he knew that it was wrong. He clenched his jaw for a bit, as his grey eyes with the small tint of green wandered down to her lips, the conflict written clear as day all over the demons face. He gulped and moved his eyes up to hers again as he just tugged her closer and closed his eyes a bit, exhaling in the same conflicted tremble as before. At a complete loss of words, he felt like he could only stand as long as she was in his arms, keeping him from falling apart. He couldnt do this to her, he felt so selfish, he felt like he was betraying her more than himself. "I'm sorry for putting you in this position," he said with his eyes still closed as he opened them and looked ahead. Damn his heart and it's mysterious ways of working. Damn the vampire who had taken it and trampled it. Damn it all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 2:38 pm

Buffy was normally quite touchy-feely with her friends, but for some reason she had held herself back from being like that with Baal. It was like something was luring in the back of her mind and as she felt his arms around her she let out a sigh of relief. Letting herself just stand in his arms and pressing herself closer. She could feel his warm breath against her scalp and smiled a bit to herself before she met his gaze. ”Don’t ever be sorry about it,” she begged silently. That was the last thing she wanted to hear from him. She breathed out and chuckled to herself and looked down, just watching his chest expand and collapse in front of her. ”Did the tattoos hurt?” she mumbled. She needed to talk about something else, but she was not good at this. She placed her forehead against his chest and inhaled his scent, feeling herself getting a bit intoxicated by it. Her heart was beating like a steady drum and something in her beckoned her to do something about it. But could she? Could she be brave enough to do it? ”I like your hugs,” she mumbled feeling her heartrate increase a bit at the mention.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 2:50 pm

Her begging made him feel bad, because he didnt want her to feel like she had to beg him for anything. He watched her with sad eyes and her chuckled made a small smile linger in the corner of his mouth, a subtle smile that scared him a bit. He let his hand gently stroke her back as she asked about his tattoos, and he was happy that she found something they could talk about, because he felt like his head was going to implode if he was stuck in it a moment longer. He glanced down at his marked chest, "They're not like real tattoos. They were burned onto my skin when I stole an artifact from hell that merged with my soul," he explained rather quietly, like his voice couldnt fully bring itself to talk. He closed his eyes, remembering what it felt like, "But when I came into this world, they transformed, so now they just look like tattoos. They dont as much when the artifact gets unstable," he then explained and opened his eyes to look at her.
Her mumble made the faint smile grow into a crooked one as she always had an easy time cheering him up, "Yours are comfortable as well," he replied as he looked into her eyes. He had to quickly look away again, as the guilt crawled back into his mind. The thoughts of why was he doing to her, all came back and overran his mind. He was too selfish to let her go, craving her closeness and comfort. But along with the shame, was the craving growing as well, truly making him conflicted. How could this human girl had grabbed such a close grip on his cold heart? Why was he betraying his promise of never opening up in such a way again?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 3:03 pm

His explanation made her nod and she removed one of her arms from around his torso and snuck it in between them. Her finger following the black drawings. She felt herself a bit breathless as she looked up at him again. She hoped to never let the artifact get unstable again, because just the thought of him in pain hurt her heart. As he returned the compliment she chuckled slightly and breathed out before biting her lip. Her heart was going crazy, and she knew he could hear it. She folded her hand on his chest into a fist and placed a kiss against his chest. Just the feeling of his warm skin against her lips made her head spin. She looked up, and moved her arms around his neck, pulling herself up to his lips. As they met she felt her body react like nothing she had felt before, as she pressed herself closer, kissing him again. Buffy broke the kiss and looked into his grey eyes for a while. ”I guess it’s my time to apologize,” she mumbled. She didn’t know where she had found that courage, but she also didn’t know when she was going to have this chance again. His lips had felt so out of this world, and part of her wanted to be greedy and taste them again, however she wasn’t going to force herself on him. Even if she wanted to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 3:20 pm

He watched her hand fold into a fist as he felt her lips on his cheek. His expression froze as his heart seemed to have stopped at the feeling of her beautiful lips on his cheek, and he just looked at her with astonishment as her arms found their ways around his neck. He didnt fight it, he felt like he couldnt move as her lips met his, making him unable to do anything but return the kiss with his eyes closed. The parting was sour and he felt himself shamefully longing for more, it felt so good and yet his heart was aching. The second kiss made him place his hands on her upper back as he held her as close to his body as he could, feeling a tear creep out of his closed eyes at the overrunning sensation of the kiss. He opened his eyes, feeling the tear trail it's way down his cheek as she spoke, he opened his mouth but the words wouldnt come out, leaving his jaw to tremble.
He felt his breath heavy and nonetheless shaking as he just looked at her with saddened eyes. He lifted one hand from her back as he gently placed it on her cheek and shifted between her eyes, "Dont ever apologize, not to me" he whispered in a broken tone as he leaned down to let his lips meet hers again, he felt so vulnerable, so guilty and yet he wanted to feel her lips just one more time. His nails on her back grasping her shirt in agony. This human girl had really taken his trampled and broken heart into her hands, hadnt she? He moved away after a while and felt another tear ready to crawl out as he looked at her, "I...." he tried but he wasnt sure what to tell her. "I need time.." he then said in a saddened whisper that ripped away at his heart. He was so afraid of getting hurt again, that he wanted to just push her away, but his greedy side was clinging onto her, knowing that she already had him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 3:39 pm

Buffy felt her breath become unsteady as Baal returned the kiss and felt him pull her closer. The second kiss felt even better than the first and the closeness made her relax down to her soul. His hands felt so comforting and she wanted to lose herself in his lips and embrace. As they seperated a bit she saw the tears and moved one of her hands up to whipe them away. His whisper made her heart break slightly, but soon she forgot about that pain as he instigated the next kiss. Their lips felt like they were made for each other, and she felt him clawing himself closer to her. She didn’t mind one bit and let her worries go as she felt him ever so close, as he moved away she just looked at him. It was clear he wanted to tell her something, but she feared the worst. Was he never going to see her again? Fear ran through her body at the thought of it and as he finally said what he needed she nodded. However he hadn’t let go of her, still holding her close to his body. ”I can’t give you forever, you know that,” she whispered a bit sad at the fact, but she kept a small smile on her lips. She moved both her hands to hold his face as she looked him. ”’Cause we humans live on borrowed time, right?” she said, a small tear in her eye. It hurt to see him like this and she just wanted to comfort him, but how could she do that without hurting him. She placed both her arms around his neck and pulled him into a close hug, letting herself hold him and just be there for him. ”Baal,” she whispered against his ear as she hugged him closer. ”I don’t know who or what hurt you, but if you let me in I could never hurt you,” she whispered. She meant every word of it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 4:01 pm

He felt bad for asking for time, but it all just came down to the fact that if they were really going to go through with this, the last thing he wanted was to make her feel like she was a replacement for what he had lost. She was so much more than that, that was for sure. Her good soul filling his with the light that he longed for, her smiles and laughter playing with his heartstrings to the sweetest of tunes. He looked at her as she held his face, feeling heartache at the sight of the tear in her eye. He hated that he was hurting her with his own pain, but it was painful, it was scary.
Her whispering his name and pulling him closer, made him close his eyes as he wasnt sure what she was going to say next. But it was the unexpected words that he needed to her. He wasnt sure he could hold her any closer than he was doing in the moment, and he felt his whole body shivering at the fear that spread in him. "I'm scared of letting you in," he whispered back in his broken tone and lifted his head to look into her eyes as he placed a shaking hand on her cheek, carefully stroking the skin with his thumb. "For my heart is darkened with despair and wounded at the hands of a cold lover, trampled and broken down - Hidden away, and yet you come here to crawl into the hidden place that I thought no one would ever find," he cited in a vulnerable tone as his voice seemed to give up on him. He shifted between her eyes and made a pained expression, a small sob leaving his lips followed by a sharp inhale, "A simple human with a good heart, fastens her grip on my broken heart and I am left powerless, weakened and wounded I succumb," he continued as he closed his eyes. "I beg of you, that you wont be the end of me. My heart can take no more," he finished in a sad whisper as a few more tears ran down his cheek.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 4:23 pm

”And you don’t think I’m scared too?” she whispered, stroking his head, slightly playing with one of his long curls, before he looked at her again. His broken voice and the pain in his eyes was like being stabbed in the chest multible times. She let him speak. Just stroking his neck and watching his grey eyes intently. As he finished she felt a tear fall down her cheek. She could feel his loneliness scream out to her and she looked him in the eye with a serious set of eyes herself. ”Look at me,” she begged and took one of his hands off of her cheeks and moved it down to her chest. He would be able to feel her heart beat faster than normal, and she let out a small sigh. ”Can you feel my heart? Can you hear it calling?” she asked looking at his face, hoping to meet his gaze. ”Until my heart stops beating I can’t hurt you,” she said with a smile. She was not good with words like he was, but she could put some words to her feelings and what she believed. Her other hand moved up and removed his tears again, feeling every tear like acid burning in her soul. ”If it can make you feel better, you have my heart too,” she said pressing his palm against her chest. She blinked away a few tears and looked down shortly as she felt like she was about to break down herself. She wasn’t going to let her be that selfish and looked up at him again. ”I trust that you can keep my heart safe, because I don’t know how long I have to live and find a love like you,” she said, only speaking the truth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 4:44 pm

There the begging was again, ripping his broken heart further apart. He couldnt help but comply, looking her in the eyes as he felt her grab his hand and press it to her chest. He felt her heart, and her words were true, only that his heart was doing the exact same, hadnt he been too scared to let himself feel it. His breath was trembling as she said she couldnt hurt him. But just the thought of her mortality that would force her to leave him eventually, made his lips quiver with sorrow. Her other hand removed his tears, and he wasnt sure he had ever been this exposed when it came to his heart and feelings as he was now. Sure he was the charming demon with the tempting smile, but his heart was still the scared little boy that knew nothing but hurt. And here she came with her promises, that all seemed so true, a promise of safety and love, but the scared little boy-heart knew nothing of such.
He looked at his hand as she said he had her heart as well, and he felt a bit more at ease. Knowing that he wasnt the only one exposing himself, knowing that she was just as vulnerable and scared as he was. But he couldnt bring himself to do anything but stare at his hand on her chest, even as she looked up at him again. He gulped and listened to her last words as he looked back up at her. He felt like he was moving on pure instinct, letting her go for a short while only to grab her face and place a deep yet tender kiss on her lips. They were both hurting, both bare and open. Their hearts beating in the same high pace like it was meant to be. He moved his head away after a bit, with sad eyes as he looked at her, "I cant fight it, not when you're pouring your heart all over me, hoping that I wont let you fall to the ground," he whispered as he shifted between her eyes, "Stay with me tonight..." he whispered as he kissed her again, feeling the intoxicating taste of her lips fuel him with hope. Hope that her words were true.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 5:09 pm

Buffy had never known love like this and she was not even sure if it was love. All she knew was that she cared for him more than anything. She wanted to hear his laughter, see his smile and feel his hand in hers. Was that what love was? She blinked away a few tears but not all of them she managed to blink away and a few fell down her cheeks. She felt so lost wanting to comfort him and keep him close, but if he needed time she would have to accept that. She could do that for him. ”I won’t break your heart if you won’t break mine,” she said with a small chuckle as tears fell down her cheeks. He removed his hand and she felt herself out of breath. She was ready for him to ask her to leave, but insted she felt his gentle hand on her face and got pulled closer. His lips locking with hers as she cried her silent tears. She wanted nothing more than to heal him and be by his side. She returned the kiss, letting her hands rest on his bare chest and letting herself drift into the feeling of him. As he broke the kiss she carefully opened her eyes and looked at him. ”Catch me,” she whispered back to him before he asked her to stay the night. What did that imply? She barely got to answer before she felt his lips again and she moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling herself closer. ”I already promised you not to leave,” she whispered against his lips and looked into his eyes, searching for a bit. She swallowed, nervous but excited at the same time. Her stomach feeling like a meadow full of butterflies swarming in the sun. ”Are you going to get dressed … or get me undressed?” she whispered, feeling awfully brave in the moment. She had never been with anyone before, and part of her had thought she never would.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 5:34 pm

Her promise seemed so innocent, so pure and true that he wanted to believe it with all his might. He may not have felt ready to open up, but she was slowly making it easier for him, with the way she reminded him that her heart was at stake as well. He became determined to keep her heart safe, even if she were to break his. He was still overwhelmed at the notion that a human had managed to steal his broken heart away, he had never in his life thought it possible. Surely, he loved and cared for mortals, but it had never been in this way. This scary way that drew him nearer with it's hopes and promises. When she told him to catch her, he felt breathless and returned the phrase in a begging tone, "If you catch me," he whispered with all his vulnerability exposed in his voice.
He looked at her at her next question, it was hard for him to tell what was the right thing to do. His body longed for her, feeling her bare skin against his in a connection that was deeper than their kisses. And yet he was hesitant. He sighed deeply and kissed her forehead gently before he leaned down and pressed his own head against hers, closing his eyes, "My thoughts are filled with the indecent things I want to do with you," he answered in a sensual yet yearning whisper. But he lifted his head and placed a hand on her cheek, "But I wont use you in such a way, not tonight," he then said as he stroked her cheek hoping that she could understand why he was holding back.
He unwillingly let her go, placing a gentle short kiss on her lips before he moved into his bedroom and quickly dressed himself. As he walked out, he fluffed his now dry hair as he looked at her from the distance that was between them now. It took everything in his body to act on his lust for her. He walked over to her and grabbed her hands with his as he entangled their fingers and finally smiled, "Despite this, I am still very happy to see you again..." he then said, even if he had to fight his urges, nothing in the world could stop him from seeking the comfort of her touch. The sorrow and vulnerability still lingered in him like a snake slithering around his spine and through his head, but feeling her touch made it more durable than scary.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Buffy felt her breathing unsteady as she studied his thinking face. She honestly didn’t know if she was ready for such things, as she barely knew what to say in this moment. His gentle kiss against her forehead followed by his forehead being placed against hers made her sigh. His whisper was luring her closer. Part of her wanted to know what he was thinking and do what he wanted to do, another part afraid of what it could mean. She looked at his eyes as he removed his forehead and leaned against his cheek as she spoke again. She felt a bit relieved and returned his kiss before he went into what she presumed to be his bedroom. She took off her shoes as she noticed she still had them on, and she felt a bit rude. As he came back she sent him a shy smile. What was she supposed to do now? He seemed to know just the thing and moved over to her, taking her hands in his and entangling them like she loved. His smile made her smile more and she bit her lip as she chuckled at his comment. ”I’ve missed you,” she admitted, looking at his grey eyes that she felt herself so drawn to. ”What does a demon do on a late friday night then?” she asked. If she hadn’t been at work, she would’ve probably just been home studying or watching a movie.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 6:12 pm

Her saying that she missed him, made him feel very happy, and some part of him wanted to admit the same. Tell her how she had given him sleepless nights where he just couldnt get her out of his mind. But he squeezed her hands and said:" Likewise," in a low tone. He sighed at her question and thought about it for a bit, "Normally I just sit down on the couch and lose myself in a book. But I dont feel like doing that tonight," he said with a smile as he let go of her hands and exhaled. He looked at the mark in his hand and walked over to the wall as he grabbed a knife that laid on a table nearby. He dug it into the mark and inhaled sharply before he drew the mark on the wall, mumbling a few demonic verses to open a portal. He stepped back as his hell-hound crawled out and stretched it's back, a mighty dark shadowy beast that didnt exactly look friendly. It turned it's red eyes to Buffy and growled shortly before Baal spoke to it on the otherworldly language, making it calm down before it rushed over to her like a puppy, a large puppy that was. It nuzzled it's head into her hands and looked up at her with happy eyes.
"Some of my minions are also like a pet to me," he then admitted, looking at the portal as it closed, just like the wound on his hand seemed to disappear. It was maybe a lot to take in seeing that he hadnt even mentioned that he was able to summon them, but he figured that since she had seen one of them, she could meet another. He walked over to them and put his hand on her arm as he stroked her skin gently, looking at his hand on her arm for a bit before he looked at her, "What do you want to do?" he asked with a little smile, mostly because he wasnt sure that he could suggest anything interesting.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 6:47 pm

The rush of happiness as he said he had missed her too made her smile. Maybe the hurting and the scared feeling was still in the air, but she felt like it would be alright. His friday nights sounded almost cozy for a demon, but as he said he didn’t feel like doing that tonight she raised an eyebrow at him. He let god of her hand and walked to the wall. Him stabbing his hand made her gasp, but she kept her distance for now. She watched as he opened a portal an a large creature stepped out, it’s growl made her take a step back, not sure what was going on. She knew little of the demonic language, but from what she understood he gave it a command that said she was friendly. Soon the large creature ran to her, and she almost fell backwards, expecting it to jump on her, but instead she felt it’s head on her hands. A small laugh escaped her lips as she looked down at the dog creature. ”Hi,” she said and scratched it slightly behind it’s ear – or what she assumed was an ear. His explaination as to what this creature was didn’t make a lot of sense, but she nodded. ”What’s his name?” she asked looking down at the creature with a faint smile. He moved to them and her eyes sought his gaze as he touched her arm, greeting him with a smile. His question made her chuckle and she looked at him as she thought about it. ”I’m always up for popcorn and a movie,” she said with a smile. Although she doubted that he actually had popcorn at his place. ”We could run by a small shop, get some supplies for me and then get back here?” she asked with a small smile. To be honest she just wanted to be close to him, but letting him breathe was maybe a good option. ”Do you wanna go out too?” she asked with a warm smile as she looked at the creature.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 7:44 pm

He knew that the hound could seem scary, but he really was just a little puppy from hell with a bloodthirst at will. He smiled as she scratched it behind it's ear and listened to her question, "Bast. Though he feels as I about being called by name. He'll like whatever you call him," he then said as he had moved over. Her skin was so soft and so tempting, it was getting to his head the longer he looked at his hand on her arm, but he kept himself in check. He wanted to stay true to his words. When she thought about it, he waited with anticipation and a little smile, that grew at her suggestion.
"That sounds nice," he said as his hand ran down her arm and grabbed a hold of her hand. His expression however turned neutral for a while before he shook his head and looked at her when she suggested an errand run. He nodded and squeezed her hand gently, the beast wagged it's tail around and made a playful howl at the mention of going out. They got ready to go out and he grabbed her hand as they were going for the door, when they got outside he inhaled the slightly cold air and seemed a bit more relaxed now that he was outside. "I remember when I walked you home after we first met. A part of me wished that the walk wouldnt ever have ended," he admitted as he glanced at her as they walked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 8:29 pm

”I’ll call you … Spot,” she said with a small smile as she scratched the beast again. It nuzzled it’s snout against her side, pushing her closer to Baal and she exhaled a small laugh. Her eyes drifted up to the grey and felt her heart beat faster once more. His touch was so gentle and she let out a sigh of satisfaction as she felt his hand in hers again. Without really thinking about it, she entangled their fingers, feeling herself be whole again. Baal seemed to like the idea of going out shortly and then return for a movie, which made her happy. She wasn’t feeling like doing too much, but a quick run to the shops and back wasn’t really too bad. Moving outside the wind hit her and she smiled and closed her eyes. He spoke about their first meeting or rather their first goodbye. She leaned her head against his arm, giving his hand a squeeze as she watched the beast run ahead and chase it’s own tail or what ever it was. ”I wanted to get that walk over with back then,” she said calmly. ”I hate goodbyes, and I was stalling – If I had been more brave I would have invited you in, and kept you with me since,” she said looking up at him with a small smile. She stopped shortly and pulled him close giving him a gentle kiss, looking him in the eye afterwards. ”But then again, I think I was too conflicted about you,” she whispered and took the last few steps to the shop, still holding his hand. Inside it was pretty empty and she just grabbed a small basket and continued down the small isles. She stopped and grabbed a back of crisps and a small soda, she turned her eyes to him. ”Do you like drinking, or is that also … what’s the word; rancid?” she said teasingly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 10:01 pm

The hound made a ghastly woof at his new name and wagged it's tail around in excitement. It was clearly already quite fond of her. "You can be sure that he'd protect you from now on," he said in a chuckle as he looked at the hound. It looked confused as it didnt understand earthly language that much.
As she said she wanted to get the walk over with, he raised an eyebrow but he could understand what she meant when she explained it shortly after. He looked at her and squeezed her hand, "I hate goodbye's as well. But I think we made the right choice, even if it doesnt seem like it," he then said as she stopped and pulled him close. Her lips were so soft and inviting, and he was quick to return it with tenderness to his. He shifted between her eyes and smiled at her words, "I still feel conflicted, but I am slowly coming to a conclusion," he said rather lowly, and it might seem like a bad thing, but he didnt see it like that.
He chuckled as she had remembered his word that he had used to describe the food at the diner. But he shook his head and looked at the drinks in the cooler. "Most drinks doesnt really taste like anything. I suppose it's the water that dulls out the flavour that was supposed to be there," he wondered, before he just pulled out something random. A cherry coke, something he hadnt had before. "I've seen humans go crazy over this one," he then said as he smiled at Buffy. They moved up to the counter and he was quick to hand the man money before she even had a chance to. He looked at her with a smirk and grabbed the bag with their things, before he reached out for her hand as he noticed the man eyeing the hound with suspicion, "He's domesticated, dont worry," he told the man and turned slightly to his hound, that looked at them from the outside with curious eyes, before he started running in circles. Baal sighed to himself and looked to Buffy, "He isnt the brightest of the hounds," he said with an apologetic smile. The hound had caught it's tail and started tugging at it, whining and growling, not understanding it was it's own tail.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 10:21 pm

Protect her? She didn’t understand that, but decided that was a question for another day. Moving through the street felt so nice when she pressed herself closer to Baal. She nodded at his words, knowing too that it had been the right descision, but part of her had wanted this earlier. Much earlier, but then again she had to be grateful for what she had been dealt. His lips made her sigh at the touch and she felt herself just drift into the feeling of them against hers. His comment made her smile slightly. ”I hope it’s a conclusion in my favor,” she whispered and moved into the store. His small chuckle made her smile and she nodded as he spoke. She frowned when he took a cherry coke, she hated that one, but if he couldn’t taste it fully anyways, then so be it. ”I’m not a fan of the flavor, but you do you,” she said with a small smile on her lips. As he both payed and carried the bags she let out a small sigh and shook her head, but followed as her hand was stillin his. His comment about the beast outside made her giggle and she moved outside with Baal. She held out her hand and brushed the dog over it’s back side and leaned down, removing the tail from it’s mouth, patting it softly on it’s head afterwards. ”He doesn’t have to be bright to be right,” she said, quoting something her mother had said once. A small sad look passed her eyes as she said it, but it quickly returned to her happiness as she looked at Baal.

The walk back to the apartment wasn’t long and she leaned up and against Baal, breathing the could air in and watching Spot run around. It was weird, so weird that she was walking with a demon, a demon dog and then on top of it feeling so safe and happy. Inside she took off her shoes and jacket, placing them by the door. Her cheeks had a light pink color from the slight cold wind outside. She had let go of Baal’s hand and removed her sweater, revealing a simple white tank top underneath. ”Any genre of movie you prefer?” she asked as she skipped into his small kitchen, opening cuppards to find bowls and glasses.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 11:23 pm

He whisper made him smile, but he wasnt going to tell her, not yet. Even though it was quite obvious that it was. He noticed her frown and narrowed his eyes at her as she said she wasnt a fan, "You're one of the odd humans then," he then said with a shrug as stuck out his tongue at her to then laughed heartily as he just couldnt hold a straight face when he called her odd. He definitely wouldnt carry her bag, as another one of his old fashioned traits that had stuck to him. As they got outside and she helped the hound get it's tail out of it's mouth. It looked up at her with it's big red eyes that somehow looked like puppy eyes and sat as it watched her with it's tongue out of it's mouth. Baal noticed her sad eyes as her words seemed like something she had been told. "I'll remember those words," he said with a smile and then he held her closer as they walked home. He enjoyed the walk even when they werent saying anything, it didnt feel like an awkward silence for him.

As they got inside, he stepped out of his shoes and as he turned to her, she had taken off her sweater and he caught himself looking at the shape of her body, with a mesmerized expression. Her question made him shake his head to come back to reality as he thought about it. "I dont really watch movies that often," he said with a shrug. He realized that he seemed quite boring for a person in this time, didnt know much about social media or movies. He scratched his neck as he thought about it, "Hmmmmm..." but couldnt really think of a genre that he liked. He grabbed the remote and turned on the tv and he scrolled through movies they could rent. He narrowed his eyes at the different movies but seemed lost.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) Empty

So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea
» Something's completely off - Boadicea
» I cant fight the darkness in me - Boadicea
» Unsettling news - Boadicea
» Unexpected - Ellery

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum