Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

About that phonecall [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Sterling

Sterling

Antal indlæg : 155

About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 11:13 pm

He noticed how her smile became a little smaller, as he mentioned that she should only stay if she wanted to and felt more comfortable. He smiled as she said it was a huge favor to her, “You’re welcome,” he said with a soft smile. As she agreed that she was ready to go, they went outside. He took some of the bags she put down, so she could lock the door. After all, he wasn’t carrying anything. Together they got to put the bags in the car and place themselves in their seats.

Soon, he parked his car in his garage. She would’ve been able to see that his house had too floors from the road. As soon as they got out, and he grabbed one of her bags, he showed her the way to the door to the entrance from the garage. In the garage was also a motorcycle that they had to move past, to get to the door. He unlocked the door and stepped inside. He placed her bag next to the stairs. “I know it might be a little big for just one person… But I wanted to be sure that my sisters could have a room each when I- find them,” he said and pulled on a slightly difficulted smile. He clapped his hands together, “A tour?” he said, changing the topic a little.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jade

Jade

Humør : I'm a nice person, but I'm about to start throwing rocks at people
Antal indlæg : 170

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 8:12 pm

She was in complete awe with the place. She hadn’t thought he would live this grand, nor in such a big house. It was bigger than hers! Hadn’t he told her that he had only just gotten here? Had he bought it on the way here, or just found the best house on the marked as he arrived? She took the other bag and followed him towards the door that would lead them inside. Blinking a little as the passed a motorcycle, sometimes she forgot that they were both rich. Or she wasn’t. Her family was. And in her grandparent’s mindset, you didn’t get anything that you hadn’t earned yourself. She placed the bag next to the other one, and took a look around, before his voice brought her attention back to him. “Are they both missing now?” she asked, furrowing her brows together, now she had always liked Madelaine. But it had been Hannah that she had been the closets too. Which reminded her just how much she missed her friends from back home. Even though she had Elena, whom she needed to call and check up on as well. Wow, so many things happening in such a short period of time. “Yeah, a tour would be nice” Jade said with a soft smile folding her hands in front of her.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 11:25 pm

He noticed how she seemed a little surprised by how he lived, which he understood. He caught her attention, and she believed that they both were missing, which wasn’t the case, “Oh, no, no. I just haven’t been able to get through to her and she’s somewhere here and-” he started to realize he hadn’t thought about why she didn’t respond her phone. Was she actually missing? Had she forgotten their phone numbers and wasn’t able to reach them? Shit. Well, at least she was good at getting help and he was quite certain that she would be easier to find. “Okay I just realized that she might actually be missing and not just ignoring my phone calls,” he sighed, “But it’s okay, I’ll find them,” he said and pulled a hesitant smile.
She agreed on a your which made him smile a little brighter, “Alight!” he clapped his hands, “Wardrobe for outwear,” he gestured to a wardrobe they stood next to. He gestured her to follow while he walked backwards. With his left arm he indicated two doors, “First door, guest toilet. Second door, laundry room,” he said, not putting much into it, since it wasn’t really what he got to use. He pointed over his shoulder on the right. “Kitchen,” he said, almost a little excited if she liked what it had. Now he wasn’t a master chef, but he had made sure to have the necessities. “You can take a look in the cabinets later, and please, tell me if there’s something we can’t live without,” he chuckled. “Out here is both dining room and living room” he said and pointed out to the giant room. He would easily be able to have multiple guests invited for dinner if he moved the couches to the garage. “Bedrooms and bathroom is upstairs,” he said and pointed up and a little in the direction of he stairs.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 9:50 pm

She gave him a small smile, as he realised that maybe his other sister was missing too. She really hoped it wasn’t the case, but maybe she could be of help finding her. Trying to call her, see if it was just because she didn’t want to talk to Sterling, for whatever unknown reason. “Which reminds me that your mother told me, that you should call her” she teased managing to take of her shoes before the tour of the house started. She followed a long, looking quite curious whenever he told her about a new place. You could see that he hadn’t been living there long, there wasn’t many personal affects. Maybe she should bring some things, just to make it homier. That train of thought quickly ended as she realised that was the thoughts of a girlfriend. Which she wasn’t, first of they were only friends. Second, she had just been with another man the other night. That was just, wrong. She looked at him as he pointed that upstairs the bedrooms and bathroom was. Folding her hands in front of her she licked her lips. “I love it, it really is nicer here, than the other place” she said with a soft smile “better than the other place” she nodded, it was both smaller but also – “Because you are here of course” she laughed winking at him, walking towards her bags and picked them up “Which bedroom is mine, then I’ll just get rid of my stuff so they aren’t taking up space down here” she asked looking towards him with a bright expression.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 12:50 pm

Sterling furrowed his brows a little as she suddenly mentioned that his mother wanted him to call her. He pulled a little on a smile, “I’ll do that,” he said a little more contempt. He knew he should, it had been a while, and his mother was worried enough about the two daughters. She shouldn’t be worried about him too.
She seemed interested in all of his things, and he felt like he could see whenever she believed it was missing something, but he didn’t comment on it. She liked- no loved the place. It made him smile widely, even more when she said that it was better than the other place. He truly hoped so, after all, she could move what she wanted in to make it feel more like home. “Of course,” he winked back, almost teasing her Of course it was just because he was there. What else could it be? He was certain there must be something else to it. Sterling followed her to her bags and would offer to take one or more of her bags upstairs. They got upstairs. He pointed to the door right in front of them, as they got up, “That my room,” he said. It was the biggest bedroom. “That’s the door to the bathroom, and…” he turned around to point at the two other doors. “Those two rooms are free for you to choose,” he said with a light smile, stopping himself from offering her to sleep next to him. That might afterall be just a little too much.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 2:43 pm

She gave him an affectionate smile as he offered to take one of her bags. Then she walked with him upstairs and looked at the bedroom he pointed out to be his own, then followed by the bathroom and then of course the two doors that was to a bedroom. Not even thinking about it, she chose the one that was closes to his own and walked inside. It really was evident that he hadn’t lived there long, and this was possible the rooms that he had thought one of his two sisters would be living in. Placing down her bag she let out a big exhale and nodded. “It really is great that I can stay here” she looked over her shoulder and gave him a big smile.

21th of October 2021

Four days had gone by. Four days cooped up in here, or not really, she had gone outside. Bought some things she thought would make the place homier. It was clear that another person had stayed for a couple of days at this point. Houseplants, the constant smell of baking and other small things that showed that it wasn’t only Sterling that was living in the house.
Other than that, it had been four uneventful days, if you looked past that one embarrassing bathroom episode where she had been so tired, she had just walked in after he had come out of the shower. Worst thing of it all, she hadn’t been able to get it out of her head that entire day it had happened.

Now everything about this day, wasn’t really out of the usual. She had prepared dinner; they had talked a little and she had gone to bed. It was around two am on the fifth day that she woke up almost soaked in sweat. She almost screamed as she was sure something had been touching her leg. But she kept still, absolutely still while looking into the dark room. Heart beating fiercely in her chest as she looked towards a corner of the room, and something seemed to move. Before she could calm herself down she got up and with light feet she moved into Sterling’s room. “Sterling?” she whispered, walking towards his bed hoping he would wake. “I’m sorry, can I, can I sleep with you?” she asked quietly hugging her hands against her chest.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 4:21 pm

Things had been quite calm the last couple of days. He didn’t even have any scars that was healing as a part of the ritual he had from his family. It was almost a little too good, especially when Jade walked around and made things feel more like home with adding plants and baking all the time. It made him want to stay more at home, even though he could be scouting. However he didn’t stop his looking for Madelaine. Everything just seemed to go that much smoother, even though he still haven’t heard from Hannah.

Sterling felt like he heard something on the other side of the hall, and it woke him from the sweet slumber he was in. He laid still for a moment, trying to figure out if it had been anything. He wouldn’t really suspect it, since his home was quite secure, and nothing would be able to trespass. His door opened and in came Jade. He didn’t even notice what she was wearing as she got to his bed and asked for him. “Yes?” he whispered, clearly, he hadn’t been awake for long. Can I sleep with you? Sterling was too tired to misunderstand what she asked for and simply moved a little to the side so she would have space to get in. “Hop in,” he mumbled and lifted the gigantic duvet that laid over all of his bed. He was not thinking about what they were wearing or how it might look to some, he simply just cared for her feeling okay.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 4:30 pm

She didn’t even think about the fact that she wasn’t really wearing anything. Other than a pair of panties of course. She never had been the one to sleep with much, as she always felt like she was burning. Maybe it made sense with her powers, drawing in the energy of the moon. She breathed out as he told her to hop in. Not thinking twice, Jade moved under the covers and placed herself with the back against him to start with. She closed her eyes, seeing if she could fall asleep. But it felt like blood was pumping through her veins, making her heartbeat, what to her felt loudly, against her chest. “Sterling?” she whispered again, turning around so she had her face towards his. “Are you tired?” she asked in the same low tone of voice. Knowing very well that he had to be tired, but she just needed to talk about something after she had gotten so scared.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 4:47 pm

She got under the covers, and he let go of them, letting his arm rest on top of it. He simply closed his eyes, and could almost feel how the sleepiness was getting the better of him. His name was said once more. He opened his eyes while she turned and hummed a little, to let her know that he had heard her. “I could run a marathon if you told me too,” he mumbled, before he blinked a little harder, as if it would keep him awake for longer. “But I’m tired,” he replied but kept his eyes on her. “What’s up?” he spoke softly to her, hoping she would spill whatever she had on her mind.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 4:55 pm

She couldn’t help but let a soft chuckle escape her lips as he told her, that he would or could run a marathon if she told him too. She would first believe it when she saw it, but she wasn’t about to ask him to do that. Not when she could hear just how tired he was, which made her guilty for a short while. Maybe she should just tell him to go back to sleep. Hopefully his presences would be enough to calm her down eventually. “Sorry” she mumbled, when he was honest about being tired. “I’m just scared” she finally told the truth, because she was “I had a bad dream, and I thought something moved in the bedroom, I just, I know it’s not real I’m just scared” she whispered moving a little closer towards him.
They were friends, this was okay, right?
Jade let out a soft breath and tried to close her eyes, without them flying up again and her looking over her shoulder, expecting another shadow creature to be looming over her. “Just sleep again, I’m sure I’ll fall asleep soon” she mumbled, looking at his tired expression.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 5:26 pm

She apologized which made him frown a little. Now that woke him a bit up. She said she was scared, which made him pop a little up on his elbow. A soft hum left him, wanting her to talk about what she was scared of. She then moved a little closer to him and didn’t hesitate to let his arm rest around her. She told him just to sleep again, but now she had gotten his attention – though if he really wanted to, he would be able to fall asleep. “It’s okay,” he said and caressed her back a little. “I can stay awake and keep an eye out,” he spoke softly and clearer. “I’ll keep the monsters away,” he whispered to her, and caught himself before he got to place his lips on her forehead. That might not be the kind of comfort she wished for. He got down from his elbow and let his arm snake between the mattress and her. He wrapped both of his arms around her, “Come here,” he whispered. “Everything is good,” he added hoping it would calm her down a little.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 6:26 pm

She couldn’t resist a soft hum to leave her as she felt his finger glide over her back. It was really not fair how he could get things flare up in her, that she thought she had forgot so long ago. But she quickly pushed them away, when he said he would stay awake and keep an eye out. A soft laugh left her, “my hero” she whispered softly back, noticing how he pressed his arm under her neck and beckoned her to come closer. She didn’t even think about it, with the state of how she was lacking clothes. Her hand placed against his chest as the other arm placed loosely over his waist. She felt his skin pressed against her own, feeling how heat spread for a moment. “Thank you” she whispered, closing her eyes, petting her head rest against his shoulder and felt how her own breath was reflected back to her from his skin. “Everything is good” she repeated a little lower, as her thumb glided in a circular motion over his skin.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 7:11 pm

He chuckled a little with her, as she said he was her hero. “I aim to be,” he whispered, though his voice could hint at him saying it for fun, he was actually being serious. When she leaned closer he too felt her skin on his, but he certainly didn’t think much more off it. He wasn’t going to pressure her to anything. He just wanted her to feel safe. She thanked him and he could feel how her lashes fluttered on his skin as she closed her eyes. She repeated what he said. Once again, he caught himself before he kissed her forehead. He simply put his face into her hair and felt  how all of it curled up and around him. He knew some people didn’t like to feel  hair in their face, but there was just something about hers. He let his hands continue to caress her and hold her close and whenever it seemed like she got heavy and faded into sleep, he would let himself fall asleep with her in his arms.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 7:31 pm

He was so comforting, and it didn’t take long before she felt completely at ease in his arms. It was actually a little daunting just how he could just take her in his arms and calm her down. Even though she had been so mad at him after he had just kissed her, because he had thought it would calm her down. Funny, how time had passed so quickly after that.
She had no idea when she had fallen asleep in his arms. But when she woke, she was still there, pressed up against his chest just. Wait. She moved her head up. When had she ended up with him lying on his back and her sprawled all over him? She made a soft hum and lifted herself a little. Not noticing how the duvet glided down her chest area. A soft yawn left her, as her fingers glided through her now very big and curly hair. Urgh, she should have braided it before she had gone to sleep. Then she moved back to her warm spot against Sterling’s broad chest. Her hand slid slowly over his chest before it ended up by his shoulder. “Morning” she hummed with a heavy voice from sleep.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 7:39 pm

Jade started to move around which slowly woke Sterling up. As she sat up he opened one eye to see if she was going to leave or not. He noticed how the duvet glided down her chest and closed his eyes so he wouldn’t be peaking. After all, she had probably been a little cautious ever since she had walked in on him butt naked. He felt how she laid back down with her head against his chest. He felt how her hand moved over all of the many scars on his chest before they ended up by his shoulder. “Morning,” he mumbled, clearly not that awake. “Did I keep the monsters away?” he wondered, and repositioned his hands around her a little, so he once again had his hands around her.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 7:53 pm

She could feel how deep his voice was, when laid there on his chest. She could also hear how his heart was beating in a slow and steady rhythm, it almost lulled her back to sleep. Or at least kept her in the relax state she was in. A small chuckle left her, where she after letting out a soft exhale and nodded. “Yes, you did” she hummed, letting her hand travel back, now tracing each single scar she came across. She still found it both fascinating and morbid. Mostly just interesting. “Do they hurt?” she asked, as her hand found its way down his ribcage to the edge of his hip. "the get them, I mean" she wasn't thinking about what she was doing to be honest. She like how his skin felt under her fingertips. To be honest. She was impressed how comfortable she felt in his arms, like she was melded to fit in them.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 8:04 pm

Sterling hummed satisfied as she said he had kept the monsters away. “Good,” he then added to the low mumble. He felt how she let her fingers trace across scars. Most of these scars were only a few years old. Sterling frowned a little as she asked if they hurt, about to tell her no, that they were just simple scars. He held his breath a moment as she let her hand travel down his torso to the edge of his hip. Now, it wasn’t like he was that dirty minded, but she was just awfully close, which may or may not be a little exciting, and she wasn’t wearing a whole lot of clothing, as he had figured when she had sat up just a moment ago. He looked at her as she corrected her question. “It hurts to make them, yes,” he replied a bit more calm again, trying to simply focus on replying her questions. “I wouldn’t recommend trying it if you’re not used to it,” he laughed. But even though he said that he was so awfully used to the pain. It also made him more sustainable in fight having such a great barrier for pain.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 8:15 pm

Hmm” she softly hummed, as she looked down at where her fingers were travelling. Moving them back up. The edge of her thumb glided over a couple of the scars. “You only got them when you killed someone, or something, right?” she asked quietly, thinking back to the fact that she might have killed a couple of the shadow creatures that night, meaning that she would, in his family tradition get some of these markings. It wasn’t because they were ugly. The were actually quite beautiful in its own way. She crawled up a little, placing her hands against his chest, and rested her chin against them. Her chest pressed against the side of his stomach. “Did you sleep okay?” she asked, letting her tired eyes look towards his face.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 8:49 pm

Her fingers traveled up again, and he could feel a small tickle. She wasn’t really being fair now, was she? Another question about his scars left her. “Yeah,” he exhaled. “Some might think it’s a little morbid,” he mumbled biting his lip a little while thinking. It was way too long of a story to tell. “But we’re kind of helping the spirits to the spirit world,” he tried to explain. It was such a complicated story, but it was a belief that if you killed someone, their spirit would follow you. But there were so many stories, and they were shared from mouth to mouth, so something had probably changed along the way.
His gaze had been glued to her fingers and how they traveled, so when she moved a little more on top of him, his brows raised a little as he got a little glimpse of her chest once again. He closed his eyes before he corrected his gaze up and looked at her. He could feel how her chest was against his stomach. She could feel how something was poking him. Goodness gracious. “Yeah,” he exhaled though it almost felt like he couldn’t really concentrate on a better reply. He licked his lips a little, “What about you?”
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 9:04 pm

Totally oblivious to what she was doing to him she looked at him, wondering if something was wrong. Only to think it might be the fact that she had woken him up in the middle of the night. That would make anyone tired, now, wouldn’t it? Or have a hard time gathering one’s thoughts. “That is actually incredibly beautiful” she whispered, letting her entire hand glide over his chest feeling every single of the scars pressing against the palm of her hand.  
Moving her hand up towards his face she let her fingers glide over his cheek, not really holding herself back like he had done the other day. Letting out another small yawn, where she caught it with moving her hand back and placed it in front of her mouth. “Maybe I should get a bath” she hummed, lifting herself up leaning forward and placed a soft kiss against his cheek. “Thank you again” she mumbled before she would turn to get out of the bed.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 1:17 am

Sterling couldn’t help but smile a little as Jade mentioned she believed it was beautiful, from the short little explanation he had made about the scars and what was behind them. Well, to him, it could also be a little frighting, because having an evil spirit hovering over you wasn’t anything you wished for. That was one of the reasons why he preferred smaller hunts, if he was going for someone specifically mean, and greater hunts when it was something less dramatic. He didn’t want the burden on his shoulders for too long. Who knew if it could bring him bad luck? He opened his mouth just a little to say something, but instead he swallowed a lump in his throat as her hand glided over his chest.
Her hand found his cheek and his eyes were immediately locked on hers. Then she yawned and he couldn’t help but pull a little smile, feeling how the yawn was creeping up on him to join her. She leaned herself a little up, and kissed his cheek, thanking him. He looked towards her, once again a little overwhelmed about the fact that she almost just gave him a clear view of her upper body. He couldn’t really keep his mind in one place, and it was quite conflicting. “Anytime,” he said with a light smile. His eyes followed her as she got out of bed, catching himself looking at her figure. Shit.
“You can just use my door,” he said and pointed towards the door he had which would lead directly to the bathroom. If she left, he would cover his eyes and pull his legs up a bit groaning. Didn’t she know what she did to him?
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 7:03 pm

As she had swung her legs over the edge of the bed, she stretched her arms up in the air. Blinking a little, she looked down noticing that she didn’t wear a t-shirt. Now, she could get emberressed about it. Or she could just pretend that it didn’t affect her, which would make it a situation that shouldn’t have any greater meaning. It was just a naked body; people had seen that before. She had even seen his, so maybe it just wasn’t that big of a deal? Besides, he hadn’t said anything. Which in her head would equal to the fact that either didn’t mind it or just didn’t think anything off it. “Alright” she mumbled, getting up from the bed and walked over to the door and let herself into the bathroom. When she closed it, she pressed her back against it. “Fuck” she hissed at herself, as her hands found her face. There was a small part of her that wanted to open the door again and look at him, to see if there was even a slight hint of him liking what he saw. The other part wanted to crawl into a deep dark hole and never come up again. After some time, she finally pushed away and got into the shower. Even then it was hard not to let her imagination run wild. What it would feel like if he stepped inside. How warm the water would feel with his hands wrapped around her. His lips.

Alright, stop. No more.

She let out a big sigh and decided that she was going to use a little longer to wash her hair. Even if it was a nightmare to dry and get into a shape she liked afterwards.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 28, 2022 10:35 pm

He could clearly see her curves as she stretched herself by the edge of the bed. He did his best to keep his nose to the roof, so if she looked at him, it wouldn’t seem like he stared, but he truly found it difficult not to follow her body as she moved across the room. It honestly made him think that he wouldn’t mind waking up to that every day.
He heard the door close and immediately made his hand cover his eyes in a sigh. “Fuck,” he mumbled in a low voice to himself. This wasn’t going to be good in the long end if he didn’t open op eventually. It didn’t take long before he chose to get up himself and dress him in some sweatpants. He could hear the shower was turned on. “I’ll make some breakfast,” he told her through the door and head downstairs and into the kitchen.

Now, he wasn’t any expert in the kitchen, but he knew how to make some scrambled eggs, slice an avocado and prepare some vegetables. It was a quite quick breakfast, and it couldn’t really get too cold, and even if she was going to be taking her time and care for her hair, he wouldn’t mind finishing up his breakfast before her and help her with her hair. After all, he had helped Madelaine and Hannah when they had allowed him to.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 8:17 am

After a while, just standing letting the warm water wash over her. She finally got herself together and stepped out of the shower and started dry towelling her hair before she put it into the towel. Then she did all of the other small things that needed for the morning, putting on cremes and somehow ended up making sure that her body just, smelled and looked a little nicer. Okay, maybe not just somehow. As she became aware of just what she was doing. She closed her eyes and let out a small sigh. Oh well.
She grabbed her brushes and small elastics to tie her hair into some braids. She could do it down at the table, where she could sit a little more comfortably as it could take easily up to two hours if not longer depending on how small the braids needed to be. Putting a towel around her body she walked into her bedroom, to put on some shorts and a tank top before she walked downstairs again. “Sorry, it took a little longer” she hummed, with a smile on her face noticing that she had been using time where he was almost done with eating. “Looks great” she hummed, placing her items a little away from her plate and walked into the kitchen to pour herself a cup of coffee. As she walked back, she sat down and gave him a small smile as she started eating. Okay, so maybe things were a little awkward, mostly because even though she had tried to tell herself not to go there with her thoughts. It was rather hard, not to.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 8:50 am

He heard Jade and looked up at her with his mouth full. He waved her apology away with his hand. She didn’t need to apologize. He swallowed his food and looked up at her.  “Well, I think it’s delicious, so I hope you feel the same,” he said and licked some salt away from his lips. He waited for her to come back with her coffee before he would continue. “I’m sorry I didn’t wait,” he said and pushed some of his eggs a little. “It seemed like you took your time, so I believed you probably washed your hair – which I was right about,” he said and gestured to how her hair seemed towel dry. “I thought you might want some help with your hair?” he suggested and pointed towards the things she had brought with her downstairs. “Dutch braids?” he wondered and scooped the last eggs onto his fork before he ate it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 2 Empty

About that phonecall [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 7Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum-
Gå til: