Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

About that phonecall [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Sterling

Sterling

Antal indlæg : 155

About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 4:54 pm

He couldn’t help but smile was she closed her eyes to think about her reply. She explained what she wanted and when she unfolded her replies, he couldn’t help but smile, since they seemed to want the same things. Happiness, respect, kids, marriage, and family.  It almost made his heart bleed a little more for her when she said she wanted to be with someone that made her happy, and that she specifically said he made her happy. She wanted what they already did. Quiet days but being able to be oneself. Intimacy and she had a lot of love to give. How compatible were they able to be? He kept his eyes on her as she replied, shaking her head. She wasn’t really that jealous. Which was honestly a good think to think of oneself. He almost couldn’t get his smile off his lips. “Well, then it seems like very much on the same page,” he said with a wider smile before he leaned in and gave her a short kiss. “One last thing-” he said and kissed her cheek, right underneath her cheekbone. “Are you protected in any way?” he asked her softly, “And would you want me to wear protection?” he kissed her right by her ear, glancing past her head to see if there was any popcorn pieces they hadn’t gotten out before, which also meant they stood incredibly close.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jade

Jade

Humør : I'm a nice person, but I'm about to start throwing rocks at people
Antal indlæg : 170

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 5:13 pm

That is good to hear” she hummed, then believing that he wanted to same as her, even though he didn’t really say it. But she didn’t need more, not now at least. They didn’t have to get married right away, nor have kids running around them this minute. They could wait, even though she had been ready for such a long time. She had been with Oliver for quite some time, and just when she had been ready to ask him, if he had ever thought about kids, he had told her that he was leaving. Which had also made it very aware for her, that she had been missing it in her life. And now she had to start all over and look where that had brought her. A man that had cheated on her and abused her kindness and never respected her.
She made a small hum, against his lips as she wanted to ask her one last thing. Was she protected? Jade shook her head; it hadn’t really been necessary because she hadn’t been with anyone for a long time. And the last person she had been with, they had used protection in the kids that came in a very handy package. Her eyes still closed; she titled her head when he kissed her by her ear. “That depends, how fast you want to jump into a serious relationship” she asked, opening her eyes and turned her head so she could look into his eyes. Because if he didn’t, they both knew the chances of her getting pregnant. “I could also go back on birth control” she whispered.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 5:34 pm

He hummed a little as she agreed that it was a good thing that they were on the same page. He was after all also a little older, but that might also be for the best. To be with someone who was grown up. Now, he didn’t know about her former relationships, but it might be good for her to not be with someone who was immortal.
She shook her head. She wasn’t protected. It was also completely fine, and he didn’t mind it at all. He chuckled a little as she mentioned how quickly he wanted to jump into a serious relationship. It was a dangerous question, because he really wanted a serious relationship with her, but maybe they needed a little time to explore each other. Find each other’s boundaries and so on? He looked into her eyes as she turned to look at him. “Well that really depends on how complicated it’s going to be for you,” he said with a light chuckle. That might be the dream words for any woman. “I can make sure to keep us protected if you prefer that,” he said and let one hand caress her cheek. He shortly looked towards the bottles in the shower, “What would you want to use for your hair tonight?” he wondered, knowing very well she probably didn’t need a deep cleansing wash. He looked back at her, ready to help with anything at all.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 5:46 pm

To be fair, she was in the perfect time of her life to start trying to get kids. She had a good steady job, with really good benefits. She had never been the kind of person that wanted everything happening in one order. You could get kids, wait with getting married or start marriage and then get kids. But it might not be right this day, where they had just confessed their feelings and started a relationship, that they should also start having kids.
She nodded. “Maybe just for a little while, to figure us out, and how we are in a relationship together” she said with a smile.
A soft laughter left Jade, as he asked what she wanted to use for her hair tonight. “smooth conversation diverter” she chuckled, looking over her shoulder to look at her options. “I just think water should be enough for today, especially since I washed it this morning” she said with a small smile. She made a small sigh and looked down her back and saw how her hair was swinging around her hips. “Maybe I should cut some of it off” she mumbled, before looking back at him with a soft smile on her lips.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 6:02 pm

He smiled at her as she said she would like to figure out how they were in a relationship, “Sounds like a plan,” he said looking quite happily at her. She chuckled of the way he changed the topic and it made him laugh a little, “Very smooth,” he agreed with her, laughing a little. She then explained that water should be fine, which made him carefully correct on a smaller strand of stray hair. He noticed how long her hair was now that it was wet and met her eyes once again. “Yeah? How short do you wanna go?” he said and made some small ‘incisions’ every time he changed length, “Here? Here? Here? Here? Here?” His voice was clearly more and more surprised the further up he got, as soon as she gave a relevant answer, he would find a place between her ribs hand her hips, “Think that right here would be pretty,” but just as he said that, he started to tickle her. Of course, he was okay with whatever length she chose.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 7:02 pm

He made it so easy to be comfortable around him. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that they had known each other for most of their lives, if you didn’t think about the time apart after she had moved here with her mother. Leaving everything she had known behind. She remembered how she had used to play with Hannah in the garden, when she had her good days of course. Madelaine had always been more than happy to help her with homework. And even though Sterling had been there, like he had done with his sisters, it had only made her fall in love with him even more. Even though she had been so young, that she hadn’t really understood the concept. She did now.
She laughed as he kept going, to be honest she had no idea where too she would cut it. Maybe she would get it braided, then she didn’t have to wash it that much anymore. She just had to clean it once or twice every two weeks. “Stop that” she laughed, “I don’t know” she mused, then she felt how his hand found the curve of her waist and started tickling her. “No!” she screamed, trying to squirm away from his grip. “You’re so unfair!” she laughed joyous, loving every moment of it.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 7:12 pm

She clearly didn’t know how short she wanted her hair to be, which was completely fine. She didn’t have to. She could always start with a little and cut more of, and if she cut too much off, well then it would grow back at some point. Get got to tickle her and he couldn’t stop laughing as she wiggled around in his grip. When she called him unfair, he kept going, just for a little while before he let his hands wrap around her. Laughing and panting a little with her. “Alright, I’ll give you some mercy for now,” he said with a wide smile, pulling his head a little away from hers so he could see her, letting a little go of her. “And you’re not missing anything?” he wondered. It could be anything she wanted to do now that she was under the showerhead.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 7:32 pm

She was so damn ticklish, so every time he took advantage of that point she was wailing around in his arms, completely defenseless. There was also a small voice in the back of her head, remembering her that she had to be careful, so she didn’t end up giving him another blood nose. When he finally let go, she was breathing rather heavily and closed her eyes as she leaned against him. Not really caring about the fact that their naked skin was pressed up against each other.  “Thank you, merciful god” she chuckled, looking up as he let her slowly out of his embrace again. A small smile curling up on her lips. “Missing anything?” she asked, raising her brows as she didn’t really know what he meant about that. “What should I be missing?” she asked once again, letting her arms glide around his neck, folding her hands a little further back. Stepping a little closer, so she could feel how her breast were being pressed against his chest.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 7:43 pm

“Is that my new nickname?” he joked. Merciful God. Maybe in another world. He smiled back at her as she repeated him. “I don’t know, hair mask-” he was about to list a number of things when she wrapped her arms around his neck which made him stop immediately. She wasn’t thinking about the same things as he did. She even stepped closer to him which made him smile gladly to her. He could feel how her chest was pressed against his, and sadly also how his member was pressed up against her, luckily enough not squeezed. He made sure that both of his hands were supporting her back and pulling her even closer. He shook his head a little, chuckling at her. “I think you’re missing a little bit of this,” he said and gave her a quick peck on her lips. “Oh, and here,” he said and gave her too quick pecks a little apart from each other, “And here-” he said and gave her a peck, but this time, the squeezed lips turned into soft and intimate lips.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 8:02 pm

She lifted her brows in anticipation as he told her that she was missing something. Almost waiting eagerly for him to show her, what he meant that she might be missing. She kissed him back, even though it was rather short as he spoke again. A giggle left her, and she returned both kisses. “hmm?” she hummed, her eyes now half closed as she waited for him to continue these kisses that he was giving her. But this time he didn’t pull away.
She followed his speed, slow and intimate. There was no rush. But even though it was so, almost innocent, she could feel how heat was being turned up in the shower. Small sounds started to leave her, as her hands found his shoulders pulling him a little closer, even though there wasn’t much space left between them. Ending up pushing him up against the wall. She felt the cold teil against the palms of her hands. She pulled away a little “Maybe it is you that is missing something” she whispered against his lips. Now, protection wasn’t really something they had at hand. Besides that, she was sure it would be a little weird using it while under the shower head. So, she slid down on her knees. Letting her eyes travel up and look at him. Making sure that he wouldn’t mind, as her hand softly found his shaft, letting her tongue glide over her wet lips.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 8:29 pm

He couldn’t help but smile while kissing her. The more intimate the kisses got, he also let his hands travel, just a little. His hands however didn’t get very far before he was pushed up against the wall. A breath was almost forced out of him by the small collision and made him look at her with half shut eyes. Even though he should’ve been confused by her words, his mind had already figured what she meant, which made him exhale as she got onto her knees. His eyes had followed her, and he couldn’t help but give her a short smile as an approval, but for some reason, he also spoke up, “Don’t hurt your knees,” he told her a little breathlessly, leaning a little back as she grabbed onto his shaft and saw how she licked her lips. The simple thought of what she was about to do was enough to drive him insane.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 8:37 pm

She couldn’t help but chuckle, that he had to care about her knees in this scenario. Most men would already had found the back of her head and turned her in the desired direction. Which only made her want to please him more. So, every so delicately her lips slid over the head as she started to move back and forth. Focusing on making sure that she was pleasing him, listing to how he reacted to what she did when she did what.
The water that spilled over her body, only made her want to work a little faster and then slow down again. Maybe she was being a little mean, but the sounds he made was enough to almost drive him insane. It was wild to finally met someone where you just wanted to please them. That the sounds and how they reacted to your touch was everything to you.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 9:07 pm

He kept his eyes at her for a moment, but as soon as her lips found his member, he had to lean his head back with a pleasured sigh. Jesus, it was wonderful. He could feel how he quickly started to feel hotter and pleasured sounds and words left him. He even cursed, pleasured, when she teased him by slowing down. He had no sense of time in this euphoric state, but he was certainly aware of his body especially when it was getting time for his climax. “Jade-” Her name barely left his lips. “I’m coming,” he told her, leaving it up to her how she wanted to finish him off, but no matter what, he would certainly be satisfied. After all, he hadn’t really focused on any sexual activities since Angel had died.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 9:49 pm

She loved how she was making him sound, that it was so clear that he liked what she was doing. So, she continued wanting to push him over the edge, making him feel like she wasn’t just in it for herself, but also wanted him to get something out of this.
Jade looked out, as she heard how he breathed her name, telling her that he was close. Her eyes closed and she continued until that he had reached the end of what he could go through. She slowly pulled away. Sitting back on her heels, placing her hands on her thighs as she looked up towards him. Feeling how water glided down her face, her long hair dancing over her back and down to the soles of her feet. A small smile formed on her lips, her thumb gliding over her bottom lip. “Are you okay?” she asked, a little breathlessly. Hoping she hadn’t pushed him too far.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 10:38 pm

His eyes caught hers shortly, and when she closed her eyes and continued, he simply let his head tilt backwards against the wall. Now, he had always learned not to judge a book by its cover, but for some reason, he had certainly done that with Jade. Even though he knew she had been in relationships before, he hadn’t expected her to go this far. He truly felt she had committed her to him, and that was an amazing feeling. He groaned as he got all the way hand had no more to give. “My God,” he whispered as she let her lips pull away. He looked down when she spoke to him, “Y-yeah. You're just really good at that,” he said softly and reached his hand down to her to help her get on her feet. “Are you okay?” he wondered, just as breathlessly.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 7:28 am

Jade is also okay to call me” she teased him, now that he had asked if merciful god was his new nickname. She put her hand gently in his, and slowly got back up on her feet. She could feel the numbness spread which made her stumble for a moment. She nodded when he asked if she was okay, a soft smile spreading over her lips. “Yeah, I’m fine” she hummed, leaning in giving him a soft kiss by his earlobe. Then she stepped back into the water and leaned her head back so she could really get the water into her hair, slowly massaging her scalp to get every last piece of popcorn out of it. Grease and all.  
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 8:07 pm

Sterling chuckled a little when she teased him back with the same thing, he had teased her with. He wouldn’t mind calling her a God if she wanted that. He was aware of how she almost stumbled and was ready to catch her or help her if she needed it. He closed his eyes as she leaned in to kiss him by the ear, letting a small hum leave him. He watched her as she stepped back and started to wash her hair. He truly wished to repay her immediately, but it might be just a little better to do that later, with less risk of them falling. He moved over to her, kissing her lips gently, letting his hands softly find their way around her hips. “I promise there’ll be no popcorn monster for the rest of the night,” he mumbled a little, assuring her that she should fear a lot of grease in her hair again.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 8:12 pm

There was something so incredibly soothing about how he was holding her. Almost comforting in a tender way, that she couldn’t quite describe. For a moment she was struck with the feeling that he was too good for her. But she quickly pushed that feeling away, as she leaned into the kiss that he placed against her lips. Jade couldn’t help but let out a soft happy laugh, as he told her that she shouldn’t fear the popcorn monster coming back tonight. She opened her eyes letting her hands fall from her hair and let them find each side of his face instead. “I’m sure we can find other opportunities of us spending some quality time in the shower together” she whispered, kissing him gently against his lips.
Pulling away, she put her hands through her wet hair another time and was happy with how it felt. “I think we should get out, before one of us gets too hot” she said with a soft voice, kissing his cheek, and turned to shut off the water. Then proceeded to get out, and start towel dry herself.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 10:54 pm

Her laugh was so sweet and easily filled the bathroom. He pulled a wider smile and gave her a quick kiss back, “Oh, I believe you,” he whispered to her. They just had to be sure that it didn’t happen too often. After all, it was nice to have a bath alone sometimes, right?
He chuckled a little as she mentioned one of them getting too hot, “I think it’s a little too late for that,” he joked, though it had gotten quite hot in the shower. He followed her out of the shower and found himself a new towel, since the other was still damp from the shower, he had taken just a moment ago. Compared to her, his hair was quickly dry and a little fuzzy. The mirror had gotten completely fogged, so he walked over to open the window, just a little. He wrapped his towel around him and walked back to Jade, and let his hand run over her back. “How much of a mess is there left downstairs?” he wondered, wondering if he should leave her be for a moment and clean a little up so they could back to where a bloody nose had stopped them.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 8:49 am

She put her towel around her, and then took a smaller one to carefully dry her hair by titling her head to the side. Her eyes glided towards him when he asked how much of a mess was still downstairs. “I think the couch could use a good vacuum, but I took the duvet and tried to get as much of it as I could outside” she answered with a soft smile on her lips. When she was happy with how dry she got her hair, she finally put the small towel over the rack, and turned towards him. She walked over and gave him a soft kiss against his lips. “I’ll just put on some clothes, and help you clean up downstairs” she announced, before with a small bounce in her steps walked into her bedroom and started to put on some clothes. That consisted almost of the same she had been wearing before. Shorts in a soft black fabric, and a t-shirt that almost covered the shorts to the middle of her thighs. Then she decided that she would put her hair into a very quick braid, before she was ready to walk downstairs.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 9:43 am

He listened to her and kept an eye on how she was using the towels. Even though Sterling knew how to take care of his sisters’ hair, there might be some differences in how Jade wanted to be taken care of, so he picked up on how she used it, even though she might not be giving it much thought. He hummed a little to let her know that he listened. He closed his eyes shortly, and his hands almost found her hips as he reciprocated the kiss, but she bounced off. It made a smile slide up on his lips and he would follow her until he had to take the stairs down. He was quick to grab the vacuum and started to clean up on the floor and where there were visible popcorns. He had just started to clean the couch as she got downstairs. He turned off the machine so she would be able to hear him better. “I think I’ll be done soon enough, but maybe you can find new snacks?” he asked. If she accepted, he would continue to vacuum until it seemed clean, and she got back.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 10:49 am

She stopped by the living room to see if he needed any help.  Her brows glided up and a bright look formed over her face, as he turned off the vacuum to ask her a question. She quickly nodded “sure thing!” she announced before she turned around and walked into the kitchen instead. It was a wild feeling, how energy bubbled around in her after everything that had transpired. How they had confessed their feelings. Had talked about what they wanted from a relationship. Or mostly, he had asked her, and it seemed by the way he had reacted to her answers that he wanted the same as she did. How could that not make a person float around on a pink sky?
She found some salt chips and dried off the bowl that had been used to popcorn. Then she put half of the bag into the bowl and placed it on the counter. Then she opened the fridge. The filling for the Victoria sponge cake should be done by now. She put the layers together and cut to pieces to each of them. When she heard that he was done, she raised her voice a little to make sure that he heard her; “Do you want some coffee to the cake, or tea maybe?” she asked him, putting the kettle on to at least make herself a cup. Couldn’t really eat cake without something to drink, now could they?
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 11:24 am

“Coffee, please,” he responded with an equally raised voice and put away the vacuum machine. He made sure to arrange everything and put the duvet into a comfortable position for both of them to snuggle underneath He raised his brows a little as he looked at the set up and then looked towards the kitchen. What if… But he didn’t have anything down here and… Would it seem like he was craving more if he grabbed protection from his room? Honestly, he would be able to fall asleep as soon as he sat down, but what if? Wouldn’t it be better to be prepared that to have to run upstairs while things were hot and bothered? He closed his eyes and licked his lips before he walked out to the kitchen seeing how she was in the middle of finishing up. “I’ll just grab a t-shirt,” he announced before he walked back to take the stair up. The first thing he did when he got upstairs was of course to grab two packages and put it in his back pocket before he went to his closet and put on a t-shirt and walked back downstairs to help her with carrying anything.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 11:47 am

Sure thing” she said with a big smile on her lips, and then nodded when he came around telling her that he was grabbing a t-shirt. She found two cups and put some instant coffee in them. She closed her eyes for a moment and could feel fatigue glide over her body. Her hand found her neck and she gently massaged it. The fact that she had slept so bad in the night, was starting to have its affect. She turned around as came down. “Coffee’s almost ready” she said with a smile handing him the bowl so he could take it into the coffee table, then she nodded towards the cake when he came back. Making the coffee, she took the two cups and walked into the living room putting them down on the table. A small, exhausted sigh left her, as she made herself comfortable on the couch. She turned towards him giving him a small smile.
Ready?” she asked, as she had done when they had started to watch the movie. And then she pressed play, leaning over and took her plate with the cake and took a few bites. Once again, begin completely engulfed with the movie on the tv.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 12:55 pm

He was quick to notice how she was massaging her neck, and for a second, the only thing he could think of was how she had been positioning herself in the bath could have been hard on her neck. He took the bowl that she gave him and put it into the living room, and when he came back, he took the cake, almost followed by her with the two cups. He sat down in the couch and looked towards her lips as she sighed. His eyes sought to her eyes as she looked at him, asking if he was ready. “Totally,” he said quite relaxed and like her, he grabbed his plate with cake and took a couple of bites. He sighed pleasured by the taste of the cake, “It’s really good,” he told her and moved a little closer. By one of the jump scares, he was close to give the cake a flight on the plate, but he managed to keep it in his hands. “Holy… Don’t laugh!” he laughed himself. Okay, he might not be the one to be good at those movies, but he was darn good in the real life!
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 6 Empty

About that phonecall [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 6 af 7Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum-
Gå til: