Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

About that phonecall [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Jade

Jade

Humør : I'm a nice person, but I'm about to start throwing rocks at people
Antal indlæg : 170

About that phonecall [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 1:56 pm

Dedicated to @Sterling

Date | 16th of October 2021
Time | Late afternoon
Place | A stone house city center of Aston
Attire | Casual clothes
Extra | She now has a powerful lunar energy around her

It had been a wild twenty-four hours. Meeting Elias after she had run into the forest escaping from the shadow creatures. Getting out of there, meeting Lexie and Leon. Then there was Damian. Now, she was just waiting for the phone she had gotten to charge so she could let people know that she was alright. Especially Sterling, whom she had called and told what had gone down, only to text him that everything was fine and that he didn’t need to worry. Now, he had probably heard her voicemail, and known that she had been scared out of her mind. Only to not being able to get a hold of her. She really hoped she could remember his phone number, at least being in her line of work she had become quite adapt to remember numbers that were important. Hopefully she still would be. Otherwise, she knew her mother’s number by heart, she could help her get in touch with his mother and that way around, she would be able to contact him.

Finally, the screen lit up and she was quick to grab the phone and started making the calls she needed to make. She of course couldn’t remember his phone number, but after talking with his mother for what felt like an eternity because she wanted to know how she was doing. She got the number for Sterling with the message that she should tell him, to remember calling his mother a little more.

The phone rung, and she started pulling in her nail with her teeth until a beep was heard. “It’s Jade, pick up Sterling” she put into his answering machine. but she didn’t wait long until she called again, still no answer. Third time was a charm, right? So, one more time, and this time he picked up. “Finally! Sterling! It’s me, Jade” she exclaimed standing up, not really being able to sit down. All of this was just too weird, for everything that had been happening and now her sitting in this very big and extravagant house.

Sidst rettet af Jade Søn Feb 06, 2022 8:38 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sterling

Sterling

Antal indlæg : 155

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 2:31 pm

Everything was fine. That was what she had texted him, but when he had listened to the voicemail, he doubted that. He was certain, that someone had accessed her phone and texted from it, to make sure he wouldn’t come.
He played the voicemail again and listened to how she whispered in the phone. She had been panicking about the monsters who had been circling her house and before she hung up, he could hear her scream. Sterling wasn’t about to lose anyone else that he cared for, so he hat put aside any other mission and went straight to her house. He had found her phone, completely ruined. He had a hound dog with him who was leading them through the woods, but things just seemed odd all of the time.

He had been searching for double-digit hours without anything to eat or drink. He wasn’t going to give up on her. Every minute counted when someone went missing. Besides, he could go without food for a longer period.
As of right now, he and the hound dog laid in hiding outside what seemed to be a very small witch camp. By the look of it, there had been made a whole lot of rituals from this spot which possibly had summoned all of these shadow monsters. But why had they gone after Jade?

His phone rung. He could feel it vibrate in his pocket. Without even looking at it, he canceled the call. It rung again. He pulled the phone up to look who was calling. Unknown number. He canceled the call. He wasn’t in the mood to talk to telemarketers when he was searching for her, and he was on to something. He cursed a little and looked back at the camp, noticing something change, but he couldn’t really figure out what was going on. The phone rang again. Cursed telemarketers. He picked up the phone. “Listen you-” he realized who was talking on the other side and stopped hissing at the person. It was Jade. “Jade?” he asked confused. He glanced back at the witch camp to try and notice if he had been spotted. “Jade, where are you?” he wondered, whispering from his hiding.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 4:14 pm

Yes” she answered almost breathlessly when she heard his voice. Funny, how she had been so grateful to meet Elias, and that he had helped her and taken her to his house. But with everything, Sterling’s voice, made her shoulders drop down and she could again sit on the couch she had been sitting on while waiting for him to take her call. “I’m in Aston, Carnaby Street 15” she answered rather quickly. “It’s a really long story, that I can tell you when you have time, I just, I wanted to let you know I’m okay” she could feel the ghost of a smile forming over her lips. There was indeed much she needed to tell him. But that wasn’t a talk over the phone. “I’ll be here for a couple of days, because my house isn’t safe right now, if you want to come by” actually she had been told that she wasn’t to leave the house, nor was she to let anyone in. But it was Sterling, what could possibly be wrong with telling him, or let him into the house?
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 5:08 pm

Sterling looked confused at the hound dog as she replied with her destination, mumbling the address to himself. He looked back at the camp, and this time, the camp was gone. “Shit,” he mumbled. He continued to lay low and listened to her. It was a long story. Just like she said, he would much rather have it in person, than when he was laying here, tired, hungry, and somewhat in danger. “God, I’ve been so worried,” he exhaled, while he tried to look around him and the hound dog, searching for either a witch or somewhere, where the camp might’ve spawned to. After all, he didn’t know if it was an illusion, if it had been cloaked for protection or if he had been spotted and it had been teleported away for a safer spot. No matter what, there was a chance that a witch had seen him and was hiding somewhere to make an attack. “D-days?” he frowned a little. “Who’s-” he interrupted himself. All of these questions could be asked when he arrived. “Okay, I’ll come by as fast as possible, okay? Stay put.” He said before he hung up without a goodbye. He put his phone away and patted the dog on the shoulder, before they started to get out of their hiding. He was cautious and very alert, especially if the dog alerted on something, but nothing really happened. They got all the way to his car, and he was quick to exit the forest and drive towards Aston. Now, he was quite good at recognizing places, and was incredibly good at finding his way there without a navigator. He parked the car right in front of the house and quickly ran up the stairs and pressed the doorbell. Sterling was dressed in a dark t-shirt with a hoodie over it and some dark pants to work in. He had dusted the worst forest ground of his clothing, so he was presentable. As soon as the door opened and he realized that it was Jade who opened it, he quickly  stepped forward and pulled her into his embrace for a hug. “I’m so glad you’re okay,” he whispered to her, not really letting go of her yet.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 5:38 pm

I’m sorry” she whispered, and could feel how guilt formed in her chest, that she should tried more. And then she had ended up in bed with Elias, her fingers glided over her forehead. “Okay” she said a brief smile formed over her lips. “I’ll be here” then he hung up and she sat for a while, just starring into nothing. Then she got up and walked into the kitchen. The fridge was fully packed. And what else could she do? Books about the supernatural had been given to her as well, lying on the dining table. The whole house in tree levels. Narrow hallways and delicately decorated. With simple, yet clearly expensive furniture. What the hell did this family do? Leon had mentioned that they traded in the stock market and had got rich on that. Among other things. It had been a lot to take in, and somehow, she was happy that she had gotten to meet them, but when it came down to it. It also seemed like there was so much going on in that family, that it would just end up confusing her more than do any good. So, it had been a nice night, after being overwhelmed and it had given her the comfort that she needed to heal and move on. Or so it had felt like.

She had just placed a savory quiche in the oven when someone rang the doorbell. She was quick to run towards it and opened the door. Her arms quickly glided around his neck as she pulled him into a close embrace. Pressing her nose against his cheek, closing her eyes and just took it in. “I’m okay” she whispered hugging him a little closer before letting go of him. Giving him a warm smile. She turned so he could get inside and closed the door behind him and locked it. “I’m sorry I couldn’t get back to you before know, it, all turned a bit hectic” she sighed turning towards him again. “But I know why they were at the campsite and why they circled my house, and that is the reason why I’m going to live here for a while, making sure they won’t attack again” she explained and folded her hands in front of her. “Hungry?” she asked, feeling a little out of place. “I got nervous while waiting, I made a salad and there is a quiche in the oven” she mumbled, breathing out. It was funny, around Sterling. She allowed herself to be scared. And she was still scared. Because there was so many things she didn’t understand.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 6:03 pm

Her whispering back to him was only making it more comfortable. He had been quite worried. One thing was that he was used to look for missing people, but it was always something else when it was personal or someone you cared for. He kept her in his embrace for a little while before he finally let go of her and could get inside. While she was busy locking the door, he took a quick look around and was quite surprised with what he saw inside. He turned to her when she started her explanation. She knew why the monsters had been at the campsite and her house, and that seemed to the reason why she had to be here. He was about to ask a question when she asked him if he was hungry. He closed his mouth before he nodded, “Starving,” he informed her in an exhausted exhale, still looking at her a little worried and relived. “It sounds delicious,” he said with a soft smile. After all, she was great in the kitchen, and he would never believe he could beat her with her cooking or baking. He moved closer to her and pulled her in for another hug. For some reason, every question that he seemed to contain about how she had gotten here, why she had to stay here, and all the logical stuff was pushed away. This placed seemed safe, and he didn’t need the information right now. “You scared me,” he said. He closed his eyes shortly; he could almost feel how she was radiating with something that had scared her too. He slowly let go of her to look her in the eyes, “How did you get away from them?” he wondered with a little worried frown.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 6:14 pm

Good” she said with a soft smile, just about to turn around and walk back into the kitchen to look at the things she had made. Making sure that was enough for them both. Which there of course was, she was just still a little confused and all over the place from everything that had happened. A small, surprised sound left her, as he pulled her into another hug. And for a moment she just stood there before her arms folded around him once more. “I know, I’m sorry I didn’t call you sooner” she whispered and could feel the guilt form in her chest all over. Her hands glided back, but instead of letting him go, they found their place on each of his cheeks. Making him look into her eyes, almost to make sure he knew that she was okay. “Apparently I have access to lunar powers” she whispered, still having a worried look formed over her face. “I was lucky and someone close by came to my rescue, but when they tried to touch me, my entire body lit up like one of your cubes that you gave me. Making them that was closets to me disintegrate” she added, knowing just how insane it sounded. Hell, she still couldn’t really believe it. “I’m so sorry I didn’t call sooner” she whispered again, remembering at that moment that his sister was gone. How stupid of her. “But I’m okay, I swear
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 8:46 pm

She apologized, but he didn’t wish for her to apologize. He simply wanted her to know how worried he had been and the fact that he was very happy that she seemed to be alright and in good hands, even though he didn’t know who had been helping her, or who’s place they were at. She held his cheeks and he looked into her dark eyes. Shortly he knitted his brows together as she mentioned how she had access to lunar power. It sounded very, very interesting. He even looked questioning as she described how she lit up like his cubes. He was trying to process what she had just told him, when she apologized again. He let a hand correct a strand of her hair, “Don’t apologize. The most important thing is, that you’re okay,” he told her looking into her eyes. He pressed his lips against each other once before he glanced in the direction where she was heading at let fully go of her, “So, who’s place is this?” he wondered, and would follow her to wherever she was going to lead them.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Jade #9e185a   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 9:43 pm

Okay, I'll try to not apologize” she said with a half-smile, because she found it hard not to.  Especially since he looked like he hadn’t slept. Of course, something else could have happened. But how he had sounded when figuring out where she was. She could almost guess what he had been doing when her call finally had gone through. She turned and walked towards the kitchen, with him following along. Then he asked who’s place it was. Well, there could be many answers to that. Mostly because her family had more than enough money to buy this. But she was very happy with her small cottage that she lived in, and this was way too much for her. “Well, the people that found and helped me yesterday” she told him, looking over her shoulder as they finally stepped into the giant kitchen, all in stainless steel and with a grey marble countertop. Again, too expensive and extravagant for her. “They also, are in the supernatural area, and has a lot of family money, so this is, more or less a house they use when they are here for political things, I’m not sure, I might come from a family with money, but all this – politics, clans, packs and covens – I’m actually kind of happy that I’m just a normal mundane human with nothing to my name other than good family money” she chuckled, because that was what she wanted. A quiet life, where she could get a husband a few kids. And then grow old and die like you did as a human.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 8:41 pm

This place belonged to the people who had found her yesterday. It was quite simple, and he wouldn’t necessarily ask anymore about it, despite the fact that he wished to know who had helped her, also so he could show his gratitude. But then she revealed something he hadn’t been expecting. They were supernatural. Though Sterling wasn’t to judge, he couldn’t help but knock them down a peg. He was somewhat more alerted. It seemed to be an old family, the way they had so much family money, and his mind immediately started to think about what kind of species it was. She mentioned clans, packs, and covens, which revealed to him that she had been explained a good portion of the supernatural by now. He wondered just how correct the knowledge would be. “Yeah, I bet it could be a little overwhelming with all of that,” he said and once again had to fight the urge to pull her into a hug. Why did he constantly want to pull her close?
“But do you have to stay here?” he asked and looked around taking the place in and secretly looking for clues to the species of the family. “You can stay at my place if you want,” he offered her and leaned against one of the counters.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 8:56 pm

She nodded; it really was. She was grateful that she had been able to meet someone that was willing to share a little of what they knew. But the more she looked into it, and the more they had explained. The more they wished that she could just, unplug the information from her brain. She looked up from the oven, as she was making sure it didn’t get burned, as he asked if she had to stay here. She shrugged. Well, she probably didn’t have too, she wished she had been able to go to her mothers. But she was living some crisis life, where she realized she hadn’t been a relationship with a man since Jade’s father had left her. So, now she was having a much bigger dating life than Jade had ever had. So, she didn’t really want to intrude, and accidently end up seeing things, she could never unsee again.

Her heart skipped a beat, as he offered her that she could stay at his place. Did he have a place already? She let out a soft breath. “You’re sure it won’t be too much too much of an inconvenience?” she licked her lips, shaking the small humming voice in her head out again. She didn’t dare to go there again. “I mean, I have no idea how long it will take before I can go back home, and you know, if you want to take friends or, girls over it might” she shrugged “not that I mind” she waved her hands a little and felt the flaming in her cheeks. “Just forget I said that” she breathed mortified and shook her head and turned around.  
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 9:28 pm

Sterling smiled softly and inviting. “It won’t be,” he tried to assure her, but it didn’t stop her to come up with reasons why it could be an inconvenience. He wanted to tell her, that if he invited someone over, he would simply inform them that she was there, and girls – well girls she wouldn’t have to worry about. He wasn’t going to be seeing anyone -…
She tried to push away what she had just said, and he noticed how her cheeks gained a healthy warm color. He walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder to turn her towards him, “You are not going to be in the way,” he assured her. “You can stay as long as you want – with someone you know,” he said. It wasn’t like he wanted to force her to go with him, but he hadn’t met the people who lived here, and he was afraid that he wouldn’t be able to trust them. And Jade knew him. They had known each other for a long time, and he was certain that she would be able to feel more at home at his place than here.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 9:42 pm

She turned around as his hand found her shoulder. Her eyes a little widened, it was always so confusing being with him. She could go from every emotion in the book, and most of all she just felt incredibly embraced because she kept saying the worst things. It hadn’t been like that yesterday. Maybe it was because she didn’t know how to calm down or let go of who she had been around him so long ago, ten years ago now. Her tongue glided over her plum lips as he reassured her, that she wouldn’t be in the way. Then added that she could stay as long as she wanted to. A soft smirk formed on her lips, as he mentioned that it would be with someone she knew. It would get rather lonely just staying here, in this giant house.  “If you’re completely sure, then I would love too” she said with a soft smile, letting her fingers grab his nose, almost as if she played that old game where you said you ‘stole’ someone’s nose. But quickly let go again, with a soft smirk on her lips. “Just, remember that they might come after me because of the ability to draw on the moon’s energy” she added, only agreeing to this because she had seen how he could protect himself. But even then, it was a lot of pressure to put on a person, when you were being targeted by creatures that wanted to kill you.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 10:19 pm

Sterling smiled quite satisfied and relived as Jade said she would love to stay with him. “Completely sure,” he assured her with a glad smile. His voice sounded strange as she grabbed his nose while he said so. She reminded him that they might come after her caused by the moon’s energy, but it didn’t lessen his smile. “It’ll be alright,” he assured her. He had security at his home, so he could stay safe when he was sleeping – so of course it would keep her safe too. “I can keep them away,” he assured her. “You got nothing to worry about,” he added with a soft smile. For a second, he savored the moment. “Is there anyone home, besides from you?” he figured she couldn’t really leave before she had handed over a key or something like that, and he would very much like to stay for just that, but if they could eat and leave right after, he was all okay with that too.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 10:37 pm

She nodded, letting out a soft sigh as he told her that it would be alright. Fine, then she didn’t’ have much that she could argue about, now, could she? “It wasn’t that I was worried about” she raised a brow as she let out a soft exhale. “I know you, even though I didn’t know about the hunter stuff before now, you always had that self-sacrificing attitude about you” even though she smiled while saying it, she didn’t find it funny. Because she had a feeling that when it came down to it, he would sacrifice himself for the greater good, or make sure someone he cared about get away. Which wasn’t something she wanted on her consciousness. “But I do” she nodded, leaning her lower back against the kitchen counter. “I worry all the time at the moment” she let out a soft sigh and then looked at him, when he asked if there was anyone home besides her. “No” she shook her head “It was just going to be me here, but they have spare keys so when I got the news, I could come back I was just to put the key in the mailbox” she shrugged “so we can eat, and then go? Or we can bring the food with us and go if you rather just get out of here right away?” she had noticed him being a little uneasy after she had mentioned that they were from a supernatural family.  
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 10:57 pm

Jade mentioned how he was self-sacrificing. That was a hard truth that he didn’t really want to admit to, but he knew that he would throw himself in front of a bullet for anyone who he believed deserved to live. He rolled his eyes in a caring matter. He knew it was a dumb attitude, because sometimes you shouldn’t put yourself in to take the hit. “I’ll be fine,” he tried to pull her away from the topic. He had after all gotten quite good at handling hits, and his body art was a proof of just that.
She disagreed and told him that she had something to worry about, which made him pull his smile a little away. He knitted his brows a bit together as she explained that she worried all the time. He didn’t really like that fact, but on the other hand, he understood very much why. “I’m sorry about that,” he said and pulled on a sad smile, “But you can talk to me about everything, alight?” he said and raised a brow to make sure she knew the importance of his sentence. He didn’t just mean everything, he meant everything.
There was no one home, and she could leave when it pleased her. “I- uh… We can eat here,” he said, trying to convince her that it was no problem. Besides, the family probably wanted to keep their containers. “I can set the table?” He suggested with a little smile, even though he leaned against the countertop, being quite satisfied with being in her company.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 11:40 pm

She narrowed her eyes as he told her that he would be fine. Somehow, she doubted that very much, one day, one day she would get that call telling her that he was in the hospital. Or worse, she just knew it. She just knew that he one way or another would break her heart. And somehow, still, she didn’t want him out of her life. It was weird, how he just hung to her life where she felt comfortable. Even knowing all of these things.

Jade nodded, when he told her that she could talk about everything with him. She chuckled with his fumble for words when he thought about whether they should eat here or take it with them. Jade moved around so she stood in front of him. She grabbed his chins and pulled him down while she rose herself on her tip toes and placed a soft kiss against his forehead. Letting go quickly. “There are some plates over there” she pointed towards a drawer before she grabbed the bowl with the salad in and walked over and placed it on the oak table. “I’m sorry by the way, that I called yesterday, I hope that I didn’t ruin anything important after you heard my voice message?” she pulled a small ‘ops’. As she remembered what had happened, and why he was even here.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 12:22 am

He followed her lead as she pulled him by the chin and closed his eyes as she kissed his forehead. He couldn’t help but pull a smile on his lips. It felt pleasing to him, and somehow it calmed him just a bit about the decision to stay here. He looked towards the drawer she pointed at and quickly opened it to pick up plates. He looked over at her, standing by the table as she reminded him of the call he had received. “No, it’s okay that you call me in those situations,” he assured her. He would love for er to do that whenever problems arose. “I was just catching up with a friend,” he assured her with a soft smile. “We hadn’t seen each other for some time, but it’s okay,” he said and put the plates on the table and turned towards her, ready to be shown where there was utensils or glasses. “She and I can catch up another time. The conversation had gotten a little uncomfortable by the end anyway,” he tried to convince her. There had been so much trauma which had been unfolded, that it might have been for the best that he had left. It had almost gotten unbearable to look at Angel, since he was constantly reminded of her scream right before she had died.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 11:41 am

She looked up and couldn’t help but send him a smile filled with gratitude as he told her, that she could always call him. Maybe next time, she would be able to tell him that she actually was in trouble, when he hadn’t been able to pick up the phone. She nodded a little, as her smile gradually disappeared. It had gotten uncomfortable? She didn’t like the sound of that, but somehow, the way that he told what had happened. Left her with the feeling that she shouldn’t ask to many questions. She let her hand find his shoulder, before letting it glide over his back, caressing it softly before taking her hand away. “I hope next time will be a better experience then” she said, once again with a smile on her lips. Then she walked over and looked at the quiche. It looked done; she took a fork as she opened the oven door. Placing the fork in the middle she took it out and placed it against her lip. It was hot, and it seemed like it was fully backed. “Seems like dinner is done already” she hummed and found some oven mittens. Getting it out and walked over to the table, where she realised that she hadn’t put down something to take the heat “Oh, could you get one of the coasters over there?” she threw her head in the direction, and waited for him to get it before she placed it on the table. “Alright, ready to eat?” she asked giving him a big smile.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 1:57 pm

Sterling looked up at Jade as she put a hand on his shoulder, “Thanks,” he said with a slightly forced smile. He wasn’t so sure whether the conversation would ever be able to get normal when he couldn’t look at her without hearing her scream. See her fall. Be crushed underneath the train.
She looked into the oven and checked the quiche. “Fantastic,” he said with a wider smile. He got out of her way, so she could pass him with no trouble. When she asked for the coaters, he acted quickly and watched her as she put it on the coaters. “Yes,” he spoke with a wide smile. With everything on the table, he sat down with her. Even though he was the quest, he didn’t really wish to take first – or maybe he was just a little slow because he was too occupied looking at Jade.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 10:35 pm

She sat down when she was sure that everything they needed was on the table. Then she started cutting the quiche, her eyes travelled towards him as she saw how he looked at her. “You’re starring Sterling” she laughed a little teasingly at him, as she took his plate and placed a giant piece of the quiche on it. Then she gathered some salad and placed on the plate as well before placing it in front of him. “There you go, I hope it taste good” she said with a bright smile on her lips, happier than she thought she would be to see him again. Maybe it was the comfort for being with someone that she knew from her childhood. She trusted him, even if he had hid something from her as big as the supernatural. Then she put food on her own plate before she started eating taking small sips of her water while she ate.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 12:54 am

Sterling knitted his brows for what seemed like a second, “No I’m not,” he laughed and followed her movements as she took his plate to put a giant piece on it. He then looked back up at her as she arranged salad for him and gave him the plate back. “I’m gazing,” he corrected her. He folded his hands together like they did in… some culture – was it Japanese? He bowed his head shortly as an appreciation for her serving food to him. When she had food on her plate and she seemed ready to dig in, he did too. He couldn’t really help but leave a pleasured sigh while eating. He started nodding, and as soon as his mouth wasn’t occupied by chewing, he had to compliment her skills once again: “I’m certain you could shock Gordan Ramsay in the best way possible,” he assured her.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 3:06 am

Oh okay” she laughed as he corrected her with the fact that he hadn’t been starring but gazing at her. Shaking her head, a little she took a bite, letting her eyes find his as he told her that her food could be served for Gordon Ramsay and be good enough for him to like. “What?” she laughed and shook her head “Stop, that is so not true” she felt slightly bashful of the comment. Even though it meant everything to her that people liked what she made for him. She didn’t need validation for some famous chef. Just her friends and family. “I’m glad you like it though” she said looking down as she kept eating.

It didn’t take long before they had eaten till, they were full. She had packed things away and made sure that it was presentable and okay to leave. “I just, need to grab my bags and then I’m more or less ready to go” she said, skipping up the stairs to the bedroom and took the bags from the bed. Luckily, she hadn’t started to pack out, so it was easy enough to just take the two bags and her pillow she had trouble sleeping without and then walked downstairs again. “Alright, let’s go” she said with a bright smile looking at him. Still not believing that she was actually going with him to his place. “And you are completely sure that you are okay with having me over?” she doublechecked letting out a soft breath of air.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptyLør Jan 01, 2022 4:07 pm

Sterling laughed with her, but even though she was shaking her head, he nodded his, “It’s true!” he laughed. Though Gordan Ramsey might have something to pinpoint, Sterling found this dish to be absolutely perfect. Well-seasoned and just enough of everything. “You’re welcome,” he said smiling, before he continued to eat.

“Take your time,” Sterling told her, and while she skipped up the stairs, he took a minor look around to see what the house contained. Now, Sterling was no thief, but he was impressed by what the family had gathered under this roof. He looked over his shoulder, to see her walk downstairs again. “That was quick,” he laughed and smiled charmingly at her, approaching her. Now, while standing with her back, almost on her way out of the door with him, she asked if he was sure. He chuckled a little, “I am as sure as one can be,” he assured her. “The only reason you should be staying here, is if you feel more comfortable here,” he explained. He had nothing against her being at his place. He nodded sideways, towards the front door, “So, you want to go?”
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 11:51 pm

She laughed a little with him as he told her that it was fast. She shrugged and gave him a bright smile. “Well, to be fair nothing was unpacked, so it was just grabbing the bags” she explained and then made a soft nod as her smile became a little smaller. She wouldn’t be more comfortable staying here. All alone, by herself in this giant house? Nobody could really fault her for rather going with her friend. That had already protected her once from those monsters. So of course, she would always rather stay with him than there. “Trust me, you are doing me a huge favour, I would much rather stay with you than here” she rather honestly told him looking around in the very white, very expensive house. “Yes! One hundred precent ready” she said, and followed him out, putting one of the bags down and locked the door before pushing the key through the small letter slot there was in the door. Then she turned around after taking the bag again and walked with him to the car. Put the bags in the back before walking up and placing herself in the front passenger seat. She was actually looking a little forward to see just how Sterling was living all by himself. For some reason, she had hard time picturing it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] Empty

About that phonecall [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 7Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum-
Gå til: