Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

About that phonecall [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
ForfatterBesked
Jade

Jade

Humør : I'm a nice person, but I'm about to start throwing rocks at people
Antal indlæg : 170

About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 2:17 pm

She looked towards him with her mouth full, a soft laugh left her, as she put her hand in front of her lips. “Yeah, it really is” she praised herself, but well, it really was a good cake. She took a couple of few bites, and only got to put the cake back on the table, as he jumped beside her. This time his movement gave her a scare, at least more than from the movie. She looked at him with big eyes, and then burst out laughing with him, not at him. “Oh my god, you gave me a scare” she chuckled, pulling up the covers, and leaned against his arms. “Maybe out the cake down before we have to clean the walls as well” she teased, because she was quite sure that there would plenty of more scary scenes were only time would tell if he could handle it or not.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sterling

Sterling

Antal indlæg : 155

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 3:20 pm

Sterling laughed with her as she mentioned that he had given her a scare. That had never been his intention, but it was at least as funny as him getting scared of something fictional when he had faced real things without showing fear or surprise like he did now. As she leaned closer to him, he was about to let his arms wrap around her when she mentioned that he probably should put the cake down. “Awh, but it’s such a pretty color on the walls,” he said while leaning forward to place the plate on the table. When he leaned back, he pulled her a little closer and wrapped his arms around her, placing a soft gentle kiss on top of her hair while he watched.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 5:06 pm

Yeah? Maybe use paint instead of cake then” she teased, cuddling into him, her eyes closing a little when he placed a kiss on top of her head. Oh, how easy it had been to fall in love with him and his caring nature. Now it was even more difficult not to say that she loved him, and how safe she felt in his arms like this. Her eyes that fixated on the movie, even though she was much more focused on how it felt with him this close to her.
She took in a deep breath and let it out and some of her tension in her shoulders too. “I really like this” she whispered, looking up towards him giving him a small smile. “Thank you for being my boyfriend” she said, feeling how the words made her feel all giddy inside. A small laugh left her as she leaned up and placed a small kiss against his lips, before letting her hands glide around him and place her head against his chest.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 6:08 pm

Sterling laughed a little with her as she mentioned using paint instead of cake. “But that’s so mundane and with no texture,” he mumbled laughing. He enjoyed how they could tease and joke with each other, cuddle completely up and into each other like this while watching something like this. “But it would be a waste of delicious cake,” he mused to let them end the cake-paint-talk. He would much rather eat the cake than plaster it on the walls.
He noticed how she exhaled and seemed to relax more in his arms. He hummed gladly as she mentioned how she enjoyed this. He looked down at her and mused ever so gently back to her: “I really like this too,” he said and could feel how a thousand of magnets were pulling him closer to her. When she thanked him, he couldn’t help but let a smile spread on his lips. He reciprocated the small kiss and helped her lay nicely against him, still with his arms around her. “Thank you for being my girl,” he mumbled back and blinked slowly, feeling how tired he suddenly felt with her in his arms. That bath had really drained him. “Can you even see the movie from there?” He wondered and let a hand caress down her back.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 6:22 pm

She felt how her whole test started to get warm, as he thanked her for being his girl. She liked that, so very much. In a way that couldn’t really be explained. Her lips curled into a soft smile, as she closed her eyes for a moment. Then he asked if she could see anything from there. Turned her head, so she could look up at him. A small smile glided over her plum lips. “Well” she said, moving the blanket so it was covering her nose, then she pulled it down. “Maybe it’s the point, because the movie is about to get scarier, I can feel it” she chuckled, looking towards the scene that was being played. Now, she had only joked, but what happened made her scramble against his chest. “holy fuck, oh my god” she wheezed, now that it was her turn to get scared. Then she laughed a little. “Okay, wow, yeah, shit” she mumbled, moving around so she could sit more upright. She moved her legs and put them over one of his, and her feet under the other legs thigh. She placed a soft kiss against his cheek. Before she leaned over and grabbed her coffee to take a sip. Then she looked back at him. “Tired?” she asked, letting her hand glide over the back of his head down to the nape of his neck.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 6:44 pm

He glanced down at her as she looked up and moved the duvet up and down. He chuckled a little and wrapped his arm better around her, so she hopefully felt more secure. They sat for a moment and watched the scene unfold. For once, Sterling didn’t get scared, or well, he got surprised by her reaction, now that she had been so calm the other times. He chuckled a little, keeping a laugh away, “Aw, honey,” he said with a teethy smile. It made his chest bounce a little, not that it mattered much when she sat upright, but cuddled closer to him. He let his hand furthest away from her find her leg, “Jesus, you’re cold,” he said, even though she might just have a normal temperature. He was just like a pleasurable warm oven compared to her. He pulled her a little closer, just in time for her to give him a small kiss on the cheek. He glanced over at her as she wondered if he was tired. A short chuckle left him, and he glanced over at her with a telling look, “How could I be anything else?” he said and leaned over to give her longer, sweet kiss. The smell of coffee woke him a little. “But I might just need a little-” he said and leaned forward to get his own cup. He put his cup down after his sip, mostly because he was certain that of all things, hot coffee would be the least fun to get all over.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 6:59 pm

She laughed when he mentioned she was cold, giving him a small sheepish smile as an apology. Not that she moved her feet away from his nice warm legs. She blinked a little, when he asked how he could be anything else, then he leaned in and placed his lips against hers. Her eyes closed, and she quickly kissed him back. The more this day unfolded, the happier she got. She had to restrain herself to not keep saying just how much she enjoyed his company. Or letting words escape her, so instead, she just said it in her mind.
I love you Sterling
She gave him a smile and leaned a little back so he could reach the cup of coffee. She took another sip of hers, and when he moved to place his back on the table, she did the same. “Did it help?” she asked, leaning in giving him another kiss on his lips. Blinking a little, before she placed her head against his shoulder and tried to follow along with the rest of the movie.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 7:09 pm

He hummed a little when she asked if it had helped to get a bit of coffee. “No,” he mumbled a little groggy and leaned sleepily into the kiss. He did however give her room to move away and place head against his shoulder. He simply kept her in the position, warming her feet with his thighs, and her leg with his hand and his free arm wrapped around her. Okay, even though he had ‘made so many plans’ he was definitely too tired to even think in those directions. At least that was what he believed as of right now. “How much is left?” he whispered, wondering if he would be able to remember how much there was left of the movie, just in case he fell asleep.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 9:49 pm

She pulled away, when he asked how much of the movie was left. Looking at him, she could see how he started to look tired, one thing was feeling it the other part was when you started to look like you would fall asleep any minute. “We’ll watch the rest another time” she said, taking the remote and paused. “Come, let’s get you into bed” she said with a soft voice, and started getting out of the sofa. Turning towards him, reaching down her hands to help him up on his feet. When he did, she placed a soft kiss against his lips. “ I would rather wait with the movie, and see it when you feel less tired” she chuckled giving him another kiss, holding his warm hands in hers. “We have all the time we need” she whispered, looking into his eyes. God, she loved him, stupid heart. Maybe she should sleep in her own bed tonight? Just to give him the opportunity to get a good night’s rest, before morning would come around again.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 10:53 pm

Sterling looked towards her as she sat up to look at him. He looked confused at her at first, until he realized that she looked at him to make sure that he wasn’t about to fall asleep. Well, he wouldn’t say he was just about to fall asleep, when the movie after all kept him awake enough by itself, but things had just been so exciting all day, and suddenly getting into a relationship, well, it just settled a lot of things for him, and it was exhausting to put a lot of things on the self. He laughed a little as she paused the movie, got up and gave him a hand to come up. He reciprocated the kiss with a sweet, pleasured hum, “You’re so kind,” he chuckled a little between their lips, as she mentioned they could watch it another time where he was less tired. He appreciated it, but it would probably also make him more likely to jump again, but who knew? His hands caressed the back of her hands, giving him a sweet, gentle kiss. “All the time,” he repeated. “And even though… I would wish I could stop time… To  just stand here with you for a while,” he admitted, even though he was so tired.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 11:08 am

She scrunched her nose when he told her that she was kind. "Very kind, don’t you forget it” she chuckled, as her hand glided up the back of his head before sliding down again. Now, she had always known that Sterling was smooth. But the way he talked to her right now, it made her completely melt for him. How was it possible that one person could bring you so much joy? She closed her eyes and gave him a small kiss against his lips. “Alright, even though I would love to stop time as well, I think it’s about time to get you into bed” she stepped out of his embrace, and placed a soft push against his shoulder, to tell him to get moving. “I’ll just clean up down here, and shut things off, then I’ll be going to bed too” she said with a small smile, waiting for him to leave before she would get cleaning. Not that there was a whole lot of things that needed to be done.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 10:51 pm

“I won’t,” he chuckled with her. A soft hum was followed with how she almost caressed his neck. A little chuckle left him as she mentioned how she wanted to stop time as well. She stepped out of his embrace which made him press his lips a little together, followed by a laugh when she pushed him to get him moving. He did in fact take a few steps away. He looked towards her with slightly knitted brows as she said she would be cleaning, shutting things off and then head to bed herself. “Okay, Jade… I’m not that tired that I can’t help cleaning,” he said and turned around to pick up their plates so he could but any leftovers in the fridge or throw any crumbs out. He could collect energy if he wanted to, though sitting still watching a movie would indeed make him shut his eyes.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyFre Feb 25, 2022 8:46 pm

She rolled her eyes when he told her that he wasn’t too tired to help cleaning. “Sometimes it’s alright to let others take care of you” she huffed a little, looking after him as he walked off with their plates shaking her head a little. Then she started folding the things together and shut off the tv and make sure that everything that needed to be taking care off was.
Then she let out a soft exhausted sigh. She could feel how all the events from today was starting to catch up with her. “Damn, maybe I’m a little tattered as well” she hummed, looking around making sure once again that they hadn’t missed something, before she nodded towards the stairs and started to walk up.
Moving almost in a zombie like state she got into the bathroom and started making herself ready, brushing her teeth and washing her face.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 12:57 pm

She assured him that it was alright to let others take care of him. He understood that, but at the same time, he didn’t want to let her be alone with all of the mess, and it would be much quicker if they helped each other. Besides from that, she had been the one who had been having nightmares and made the cake. She must be as tired as him, or didn’t it have any affect on her at this hour?
From the kitchen he could hear her mumble and met her by the stairs, following right behind her.
He could almost see how worn she looked when she walked, though he was… On the funny side of tired. He would be laughing a little whenever something unpredictable happened. He, on the other hand, moved to his room and pulled of his shirt and pants. When he pulled his pants of, he heard how the packages in his pocket fell out. He mumbled a little of himself before he picked up the packages and put them back in his drawer. He then picked up his clothing and decided whether or not one would describe his clothing as used or not before he would either put it back into the closet or put it in his laundry basket. With no knocking, he entered the bathroom, so he could brush his teeth, only wearing his underwear.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 7:46 am

She had washed her face and put on some moisturizer. Looked at herself and sighed just how tired she looked. Maybe it wasn’t just today that was wearing on her, but the entire week. A lot had happened, and she still needed to figure out a lot of stuff. But right now, she just really wanted to snuggle under the warm covers in her bed.
Jade had started brushing her teeth when Sterling stepped into the bathroom, she turned her head and gave him a small smile. She didn’t really have a reaction on his clothing situation, or the lacking thereof. They had after all just shared a rather intimate moment in the shower not long ago. She spit out the toothpaste and then went over to dry off her mouth before she put her things away. “Goodnight” she hummed, walking over and placed a soft kiss against his cheek, before she walked into the room, only to notice that her duvet was missing. She closed her tired eyes and let out a small sigh. Of course, she had put it in the washing machine because of all the popcorn. Instead of asking, she just turned around and snuggled under Sterling’s instead and it was a small smile that she got comfortable.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 9:14 am

Sterling started to brush his teeth and watched how Jade finished up. Even though he wouldn’t want to admit it, they were both quite worn and really needed some rest. A muffled goodnight was replied to hers, while he brushed his teeth. He leaned a little into the kiss she placed on his cheek, mostly to tell her he appreciated it.
He continued to brush his teeth while he let his eyes follow her out the door, that would lead to the hallway and thereby her own room. She apparently wasn’t going to sleep next to him tonight which he might be able to understand, but on the other hand he had also looked forward to having her by his side. He finished himself up and went through the door that would lead directly to his own room, only to see Jade who had got under his covers. It made him stop for a split second before he continued towards his bed. “I thought you went to your own room,” he spoke softly and got into the bed beside her. “But I’m not complaining at all,” he said and wrapped his arm around her.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 6:52 pm

She turned and looked towards Sterling as he voiced his wonder, about her lying in his bed. Or the fact that he had thought she would have slept in her own bed. “Well, there was this popcorn monster, and then it just greased my entire duvet, so know I’m taking my revenge and hogging at least fifty percent of the popcorn monsters, it may turn to eighty throughout the night, we’ll need to figure that out as we go” she teased, turning around in his arms, letting a soft and tired kiss press against his lips. She felt so pleased that she could lie here in his arms, after so much time she was finally here. It was still wild for her to feel just how safe she felt in his arms. And it didn’t take long before her eyes started to close. Even though she tried to stay awake, it didn’t take long before she fell asleep.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTors Mar 03, 2022 4:13 pm

He chuckled a little as she mentioned the popcorn once again. It certainly seemed like the popcorn monster had been making a lot of trouble for her tonight. “What! Eighty?” he laughed as she had turned around in his arms. Her kiss eased the energy he had had to make her reevaluate taking so much of his duvet in their sleep. “Alright,” he mumbled to her, and made sure his arms were nicely put around her. “Sleep tight then,” he whispered and let his nose gently stroke against hers before he closed his own eyes shut and fell asleep.

________
Out xoxo
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: About that phonecall [cw]   About that phonecall [cw] - Page 7 Empty

About that phonecall [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 7 af 7Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum-
Gå til: