Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Love runs out [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
JJ
Royal
JJ

Antal indlæg : 100

Love runs out [cw] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 8:52 pm

The gasp that left her was almost overwhelming to his ears. He wanted more of just that. The whisper from her lips only added to that. He wanted every single inch of her and nothing less. She crawled up and sat on top of his lap. He was insisting that their kiss wasn’t being broken, even though she moved around, and therefore kept his hands on her jaw and the back of her neck while she moved. “There’s so many things I wanna do to you,” he whispered sensually between their lips. When she was seated correctly, he moved one hand from her neck down her side, until it reached her hipbone. He let his hand move caringly between her hipbone and her butt, truly wishing that she was going to be working with him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Humør : My life isn't as glamourous as my wanted poster makes it look
Fag : Study of languages, literature, history, art, dance
Antal indlæg : 177

Love runs out [cw] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 8:16 pm

There wasn’t much left for her to do, in let herself follow along with what his hand almost commanded her to. To give after, let him please her and take what he wanted. To seal the bond that would make it impossible to be with anyone other than her. Maybe in the back of her head, that had to be punishment enough. She could leave after, never see him again. Make sure to always be one step ahead of him when he found her. Because if she had understood the mate bond correctly, he would be knowing where she was after the bond had been sealed.  Or just deny him what he wanted, to be with her again.
Maybe with that mindset, people would call her cruel and evil. But at this point she didn’t care much anymore. The only reason why she didn’t believe she was without care. Were because new people had been brought into her life, that was sweet and good to her. Making her believe that she was destined to more than just being something that could be thrown around and used as other people pleased. Her fingers glided into his hair, while she pressed her lips a little more insiting against his.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Love runs out [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Blood runs deep
» You can't escape death, it runs in your blood
» I don't really know a lot about love
» On another love
» I will always love you

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum