Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You can't escape death, it runs in your blood

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

You can't escape death, it runs in your blood Empty
IndlægEmne: You can't escape death, it runs in your blood   You can't escape death, it runs in your blood EmptyTirs Apr 13, 2021 9:46 pm

TAG: @Ash <3 
TIME: Monday the 19th of April, 10.12 AM
WEATHER: Sunny with a light breeze, 13°C
PLACE: The hospital in Aston, at the one of the halls with offices and staffrooms.
SURROUNDINGS: Staff moving around once in a while someone from the cleaning staff comes by to do their job.
ATTIRE: Black and white gingham high-rise skinny pants, black three quarter sleeve blouse, black flats with pointed toes link, white lap coat, messy bun link and some mascara.
OTHER: Uses her ability to manipulate her skin and eye color, to look like a living person. She's still pale but has a golden tint to her skin and her eyes are greenish-brown.

You can't escape death, it runs in your blood ZMSY0cg

It wasn't that often that the medical examiner walked around out of the office or the lab that laid next to the mortuary and autopsy room. She tended to keep to herself for the most part, not out of shyness towards humans but because she most often forgot the time, either occupied by another dead body or filling out the files of the autopsy for either the police department or one of the attorneys defending the different sides of the cases.

But this day she moved down the long hall, with staffroom on one side and a few offices on the other, each one granted to the various chief physicians working in at the hospital. Eyes glued to the folder in her hand, where she flipped some of the papers, checking if she indeed had overlooked the missing papers, only to be sure some files were indeed missing. Closing the folder she raised her head, looked to the side at one of the nametags beside one of the doors she passed. Looking for the sign that read Doctor Mitchell.
Did his office always lay this far down the hallway? she couldn't help to think for herself, politely smiling at a nurse passing by with a nod. Before finally reaching the door, she proceeded to knock the times before waiting for the door to either open or for his voice to invite her in.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.
Antal indlæg : 81

IndlægEmne: [color=#778899]   You can't escape death, it runs in your blood EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 8:14 am

A yawn escaped the demi-god's lips as he looked through some of his papers. Mornings were not his thing, and as much as he wanted sleep - a good sleeping schedule was rare on this job. Ash was on his second cup of coffee today, having a scheduled surgery in a few hours he was preparing himself for it. With his eyes plastered to the papers he was reading he barely noticed the knock first time it sounded. His eyes lifted up from the papers, "come on in," he sighed a bit, not really having time for anything unimportant to interfere with his day. The woman walked in, he frowned a bit already having moved his eyes to his papers again - but there was something about her that made him realize she was more dead than alive, odd would someone perhaps think at first - how he could tell, he still didn't always understand how he knew. But he knew just about everything. Everything about how she had died in the past, making him take a sharper breath in before he moved his eyes up to her. He narrowed his eyes a little bit. It was the most odd thing about the supernatural, sometimes there was a life after death for them, reborn angels, created vampires.. undead creatures that once had roamed the land - it was ages ago since he had encountered one of them, and yet he wasn't afraid to confess he hadn't missed it. "Yes?" He cleared his throat and narrowed his eyes a little bit, waiting for her to explain what she was doing here.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't escape death, it runs in your blood   You can't escape death, it runs in your blood EmptyMan Maj 10, 2021 1:43 am

It didn't take long from the second knock, on the hard surface to a barely noticeable voice could be heard through the door, welcoming her into the office. Making Merle grabbing and push down on the door handle, before stepping through the door. With the other arm pressing the brownish patient folder against her chest with the other arm. “Sorry to disturb you, Doctor Michell, but I'm Doctor Flagg, coroner for the police department,” she began, before closing the door behind her and stepping closer to the office table, not taking much offense to him not even looking at her when she entered the room “I believe you had one of my patients on the table three weeks ago. Mrs. Bylow, 45 years old Caucasian female, she was a part of the essential tremor program.” she explained as she laid down the folder in front of him before he finally decided to give her his full attention, lifting his eyes from the papers he had spread put in front of him.
She was found dead on her kitchen floor last week so I asked to get a full copy of the treatment and surgery.” with crossed arms she leaned in a little closer, with a serious look on her face, looking him dead in the eyes, before detangle one of the arms to reach out and open the folder she had had with her. “Does it look like I've received them? I need them to so I can do my job to rule if there is any evidence of foul play. I've asked multiple times for her papers and quite frankly I'm being to lose patience with your staff... So please tell me, why it's så damn hard to get the stuff that I need to do my job before I'm going to lose my shit.” she asked with a little stiff smile as she stood back up, with a raised brow. It wasn't him she was irritated at, but she couldn't help to let the annoyance slip. Realizing it she waved a hand in front of her with a soundless sigh “My apologies, it wasn't my intention to lash out at you.”.

Sidst rettet af Merle Flagg Man Maj 10, 2021 6:30 pm, rettet 1 gang
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.
Antal indlæg : 81

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't escape death, it runs in your blood   You can't escape death, it runs in your blood EmptyMan Maj 10, 2021 1:57 pm

Doctor Flagg, he snorted low. She came all this way from the police department, why hadn't one of his interns just taken this one. A slightly hopeless sigh left his lips as she started talking about one of his former patients. He remembered all his patients. "I did," was the only respond she got from that. He hadn't seen her around here before, or at least not paid attention to her being there. What was a creature like her even doing in this line of work? It was already enough that vampires thought they were great doctors, but zombies taking care of violent deaths. That seemed to be a part of some comedy show he didn't get paid enough to play a part in.   "Aren't you just a ray of sunshine," a sigh left the demi-god's lips as she laid down the folder in front of him, making him put his papers down to the side, rolling his eyes shortly.   "And what about it?" He if he could read her mind about it. He could sense a lot of things about her - but not anything he really wanted to serve on the table unless she became trouble. The story about her found dead last week made him frown slightly confused, but the confusion quickly turned into a far more deadpan expression. "Are you here assuming I didn't do my job well enough?" He raised his brow a little bit,   "because in that case I can say you are wasting my time. And yours for that matter," either way he picked up the papers she had.   "I've been losing patience with you ever since you stepped into my office, you don't see me complain about it. So, how about you just sit down and don't piss me off, because then one thing is sure, and that is you are going out of here with nothing," he brushed a bigger yet fake smile up on his lips.

"If it wasn't your intentions then you should learn to control your emotions, if you've been screaming at everyone in your way here - there might be a reason why they won't help you," he spoke while looking at the papers, not minding the fact that his words were quite direct. "But I assume it's hard to control your emotions, when your personality isn't always quite your own -" He looked shortly up from his papers, before moving his dark eyes back to the file again trying to figure out what was missing so he could get her out of his office.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't escape death, it runs in your blood   You can't escape death, it runs in your blood EmptyMan Maj 10, 2021 9:56 pm

He had to be kidding her, had she really just heard him snorted when she presented herself as a doctor? Head surgeon on the trauma and neuro department or not, who was he to even flinch a brow at another doctor? The disbelieve showed on her face, but only for a brief moment before it was gone with a blink of an eye. Not that she wasn't less tempted to reach across the table and gouge both eyeballs out of his skull, when he continued to give her some attitude, rolling his eyes knowing she would see it. Making Merle bitting hard down at the tip of the tongue before she would say something she would either regret or couldn't talk her way out of.
Now you're just trying to put words in my mouth, Doctor. I never claimed you didn't do your job well enough, and that it caused Mrs. Bylow to drop dead. All I'm saying is that I can't do my job because of your staff, clearly find it hard to follow some simple instructions, leading me to be forced to take up some of your precious time.dickhead she added in her mind, as she sat down in the chair opposite to him, as asked of. Not that she wanted to, but judging from the tone of his voice he wouldn't be sad to show her the door empty-handed, and the truth was it would be a bigger struggle to go to the CEO's of the hospital and explaining he or his staff hadn't been cooperative. Mrs. Bylow would be nothing more than a human stew at that point...
I beg your pardon — I haven't even raised my voice a little once.” she retorted, clearly, a bit offended by his assumption that she would ever be that unprofessional. She couldn't believe the audacity of this guy. Now it was her time to roll her eyes, with the arms crossed over her chest, only to end up staring at him with the mouth slightly open. She hadn't been prepared for that comment and more as an instinct than everything else, she right away denied knowing what he was hinting at “What the hell is that supposed to mean?” she asked narrowing her eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't escape death, it runs in your blood   You can't escape death, it runs in your blood EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 11:01 pm

// Tråd lukket grundet slettet karakter
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't escape death, it runs in your blood   You can't escape death, it runs in your blood Empty

You can't escape death, it runs in your blood
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Blood runs deep
» First rule about death club. Don't talk about death club - Elian
» Can't escape from you
» Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate
» Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum