Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Here's to Future Days

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

Here's to Future Days - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Here's to Future Days   Here's to Future Days - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 4:57 pm

Eve hugged Ethan as he were making the rounds to leave. Giving her sons a soft smile, as they both hugged Ethan. Funny how some people just became a part of your family, without you even noticing. It had happened so fast, and now she couldn’t even picture a life where he wasn’t in it. And to be honest, she was just happy that he had finally found someone that truly seemed to make him happy. Even though there was still a small twinge of pain in her heart, everytime she watched him smile and kiss Zoe. Which was absolutely ridicules. But you were never truly in control of your heart, now where you?

Zoe gave Ethan a big smile and a kiss as he left. Waiving as she followed him with her eyes out of the restaurant. Looking towards Dion as he asked what Eve wanted to do now. Eve let out a soft sigh, letting her tongue glide over her lips to give herself a little more time to think things over. “I really want to go home and get some sleep” she put her hands on her sons’ shoulders. “I think I’ll take these two with me, and then you and Zoe can catch up” she said with a warm smile, Zoe breathed out a little relived, it would be so much easier to just talk with Dion on his own. So, he could be able to think about it, and figure out what he wanted to do with the fact that Angel was his.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Dion

Dion

Antal indlæg : 114

IndlægEmne: Sv: Here's to Future Days   Here's to Future Days - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 7:10 pm

Dion was more than ready to get up and go with Evelina if she wanted him to, he didn't mind despite also really wanting to stay and chat with Zoe. So, he was happy that he had the chance, so he nodded with a warm smile. "Thank you," he got up and walked over to pull Evelina in and placed a soft kiss upon her lips, "I will be home soon," he nodded a little before looking at the boys, "now you two remember to look after mum while I can't keep my eyes on her, it's okay to tell her to sit down," he laughed a little, but it was true. Evelina was a do it all by myself type of person, and she could do most things on her own, she just didn't have to. Angel looked towards her mother for a moment as she had waved goodbye to Evelina and her boys, more in a 'do you want a moment alone?' Because maybe she just wanted to talk to Dion without Angel being there and she didn't want to be in the way of that. Dion looked around having paid the bill and all, moving towards Zoe and Angel. "You girls want to take a walk in the park or where you at?" He asked with a wider smile.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

Humør : I have seen a lot of murders in my time, and all six of them were today.
Antal indlæg : 83

IndlægEmne: Sv: Here's to Future Days   Here's to Future Days - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 07, 2022 8:16 pm

Zoe waved at Eve as she walked away, turning around looking at her daughter. Giving her a small nod when she saw how Angel looked at her. Now, of course she wanted Angel to know. But when it came down to it, Angel had lived so long without her father. That she hopefully could live without having him in his life if Dion chose that he didn’t want that responsibility on his shoulder. Or that Zoe could tell her where some of her ancestral linage came from, but that Dion needed time to figure things out. All of that, were best done without Angel being nearby at first. Zoe rose from her seat and gave Dion a smile as he asked what they wanted to do now. “Angel needs to leave, but I would love to take a walk around the park” she explained taking her coat and put it on. “Please let me now if you want me to take up some of the share of the bill” knowing that Dion was good for it, it was still the decent thing to do.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Here's to Future Days   Here's to Future Days - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 11:24 pm

Angel had lived long enough to know now was the time to part when her mother gave her the nod, so as her mother said she needed to leave. Then she gave her mother a quick hug and Dion a warm smile and thanked him for lunch before heading the other way. Dion turned his head a little watching Angel walk down, it was funny seeing how people turned their head almost addicted to the energy she had as she past them down the road. "No need, I got it covered," he assured putting his jacket on and headed out of the restaurant. Dion was still friends with the king of Gaia, and he had so many treasures his basement in his largest manor was filled up - much like Scrooge McDuck, well at least when it came to the money. Dion rarely had to spend anything when people per say adored him by a gaze and often just wanted to be his friend. He had lived on that feeling for many many years. Still did sometimes. Then turning towards the park, "I still cannot believe fate has thrown us at each other's feet once again, of course in a completely different territory," he chuckled a little sometimes missing the places from his former adventures. "So, Ethan Davidson huh? I mean I've only heard great things," not that Dion wouldn't be there a second to make Ethan very sorry if he should ever treat Zoe any less than she deserved.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

Humør : I have seen a lot of murders in my time, and all six of them were today.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Here's to Future Days   Here's to Future Days - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 20, 2022 8:23 pm

She nodded, knowing that much like her, Dion didn’t really need to think about money anymore. One of the perks of having immortality. You had a lot of time to get money, and at one point you just didn’t need to spend anymore. At least for a time, and she was a princess. If she ever needed help, she could just go to her father, and he would be more than happy to help her out.
Zoe let out a soft chuckle as he told her that he couldn’t believe that fate had thrown them at each other after so many years. She couldn’t quite believe it either. Which had been one of the reasons why she had never thought about including him in Angel’s life. Mostly because there was no need for a father that might not be ready for the job. Nor had the interest in it. Even though it wasn’t her biological dad, Damian had been there for her like one. And there were so many cousins for her as well, making sure that she had all the help she could need in the world.
A soft smirk formed on her lips, as he asked about Ethan Davidson. “Yes, he knocked me off my feet in a way I didn’t think was possible” she said with a soft smile, looking right ahead of her as she let her mind wander a little back in her memories in how they had met each other. She truly hadn’t thought that someone like Ethan could ever make her run after any man, but he had. And she was so happy that she had done it.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Here's to Future Days   Here's to Future Days - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 9:17 am

Dion understood that statement, of someone swinging by and completely knocking you off your own two feet in a way that made you question everything about your life. "Yeah, it freaked me out too at first as well," he confessed, well what was this, Dion sharing deeper feelings that wasn't just about having a good time and good vibes only. Well, of course there were a few people otherwise who got to share deeper conversations with him, or okay there had used to be only one, Dion had always shared everything with Cassian, now he shared things with Evelina as well. Growth as some would call it, only took a few thousand years. "Sometimes it still gets me a little bit, but I appreciate that too - time for changes and all, now I'm just very excited to meet that little baby girl," he spoke with a slightly lower voice yet the smile of the thought of it on his lips spoke louder than any words could. Then looking over at Zoe, "you look like you have million things on your mind, and not just something I can fix with offering you a free drink or two?"
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

IndlægEmne: Sv: Here's to Future Days   Here's to Future Days - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 6:56 pm

She gave him a wry smile, as he agreed with the fact that it had freaked him out as well. She was about to ask how Evelina had done it. But ended up holding her tongue, knowing it would just come out the wrong way, which was something she didn’t want to do. At least not as the first thing, after so many years they had met up again. Given that they hadn’t really left on the best of terms.
Nodding a little, when he explained that he was very excited to meet the baby girl. His daughter. It was nice to see him like this, he deserved to get a family. To have something more in his life than parties, endless charade of having people idolise him. Even though she could understand the charm, and that he also needed it to stay alive. But there had to be more to life than staying alive and throwing the next big party. Million things on her mind, that was almost an understatement. “I’m just trying to see how I best can explain something” she said truthfully giving him a small smile, stopping up. “How much do you know about my family?” she asked, looking towards him pressing her brows together.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Here's to Future Days   Here's to Future Days - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 26, 2022 8:06 am

"Explain something?" He wondered and turned around walking backwards while looking at her. What did she want to explain to him? Dion for a moment pressed his brows together, but he had no real idea what she wanted to say. Then she asked how much he knew about her family. "I know you all have incredibly good genes, and great taste," he pointed out and licked his lips a little. Well, to be fair, when he first had met Zoe he hadn't really known she was a Radclyffee, neither him or Cassian had known at first. Both had friendships in that family before having met Zoe, but given the circumstances it wasn't like they had been given up their family names while playing gods - so it was only after that it seemed like the pieces of the puzzle had found their way together. "I know - enough I mean. I'm friends with one of your cousins, Leon -" he replied with a small nod. Well, he had at least been at some of Dion's parties back in the day in Greece, and Dion did consider most people his friends, but no he genuinely saw Leon as a friend. "Why?" He pressed his brows a little bit further together, "don't overthink what you want to explain, just say it," he encouraged even thought not knowing everything would be changed after that.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

IndlægEmne: Sv: Here's to Future Days   Here's to Future Days - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 23, 2022 9:54 am

She couldn’t help but let out a small laugh when he told her, that he knew about the good genes and great taste. Sure, that was one thing that you could describe her family. Now it wasn’t really what she was going for, but she let out small sigh giving him a small smile as he then elaborated that he knew enough, then adding the part that she should just say it.
Urgh, if it was just that easy. Okay, no, he was right. Out with it Zoreena, you can do it. But her tongue felt dry and too big for her mouth for a minute. Then she cleared her throat “Angel is yours” she said, maybe it was a little to direct, but he had asked not to overthink it, and if she was being honest, that might be the best and fastest way to get it all out in the open. Then he could ask her all the questions that he wanted, and she would try her best to answer all of them.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Here's to Future Days   Here's to Future Days - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 24, 2022 4:24 am

Angel's is yours. First he didn't believe it, he made a small chuckle, "right," yet as he let the words repeat in his mind. Well, of course he needed to let the words process in his mind for himself. To know that he had known somewhere in his head since the second he had felt that aura. You couldn't really outrun an aura like that. "Really?" Still he somewhat just needed the confirmation that he wasn't making all of it up. Once confirmed to him again he blinked a little, feeling like a kick had knocked out all air from his stomach. Did he blame Zoe for not having told him anything? No, actually he didn't. Till he had met Evelina, Dion hadn't really put much thought into the whole family thing. It still scared the living shit out of him, because he was so afraid that he wasn't caught out for it. "Damn," perhaps the shortest sentences he could come with, but it was clear to everyone he was processing. He had stopped walking a long time ago, just standing there. Angel had been around for some time, and even though he wished he had known sooner - he annoyingly understood why Zoe hadn't told him before today. "She is a great kid," he finally breathed out, blinking a little bit still. Well knowing Angel wasn't really a kid anymore, but still.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

IndlægEmne: Sv: Here's to Future Days   Here's to Future Days - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 10:57 am

Zoe just decided to look at him as she could see that he didn’t believe at first. She understood that very well and let him take his time to form the dots. Then she slowly nodded when he asked if it was really so. “Yeah” she said with a small smile, putting her hands in her jacket, she didn’t expect him to run around in joy, or shout at her for doing like she had done. He had never been the type, it was more the fact that she had taken away the chance of him being a father, and now that he was expecting, she couldn’t help the guilt spreading in her chest, that she might have misjudged his character. But a small part of her also believed that it wouldn’t have happened with her. It took a great woman, a woman like Evelina for it to happen.
She really is, but she is also very much your kid, annoyingly so” she shook her head breathing in and out. “Mostly because she has the same tendency to use her aura to make sure that everyone around her is okay, and then she always forgets herself in the process” something that had never been a problem for a woman like Zoe. She didn’t apologise for being the way she was, thinking about herself first. Like she had done when moving to California, when she had taken time for herself. When she had gone after Dion, knowing very well how much Cassian had liked her. She had done all of that, because she put herself first.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Here's to Future Days   Here's to Future Days - Page 2 Empty

Here's to Future Days
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» On these rainy days
» School days [AU]