Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Casual days are necessary - Mariella

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Casual days are necessary - Mariella Empty
IndlægEmne: Casual days are necessary - Mariella   Casual days are necessary - Mariella EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 3:24 pm

@Mariella <3

Karmena walked into Mariella's room and crossed her arms a bit. "Heyyyyy," she said as she pulled on the y for a while, very unlike her. She raised an eyebrow when she saw that Mariella held a book. "What are you reading?" she then asked as she tilted her head, still standing in the door.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Casual days are necessary - Mariella   Casual days are necessary - Mariella EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 10:28 pm

She was alone in her room, which she wasn't often anymore. Reggie was with Theo and Lion, and she just took the time to read a little - not that she was the biggest reader - but Reggie had told her about a few books worth reading. She looked up when she heard Karmena at the door. "Heeey," she said putting the book down and sat up, "just trying to get through some greek mythology - i don't even know why," she chuckled softly at herself. She clapped the side of her bed few times, as a sign to Karmena could sit down. "Whats on your mind?"

// Det blev nutid <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Casual days are necessary - Mariella   Casual days are necessary - Mariella EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 10:46 pm

She raised an eyebrow at the answer. "Greek mythology? I'm not even sure I've seen you read a book without pictures before. Unless you really found it interesting," she remarked as she sat down on the bed and exhaled. Her arm was still recovering, though she was a vampire, it still had a lot of healing to do, especially since the reattachment. She looked away at the question, "Nothin..." she sighed, "I need advice... Relationship wise," she then said as she looked out into the room and carefully nibbled at the necklace around her neck, something she usually did when she was nervous. "And I dont really know who to ask, like someone that wont just jump up on their feet and yell at me in excitement to get it over with," she then said and scoffed at the image - She imagined Lion.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Casual days are necessary - Mariella   Casual days are necessary - Mariella EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 10:54 pm

"Yeah, Reggie said something the other day. He always has his nose stuck in a book - Mikaelson trait I guess," she smiled a little at that remark. Mariella knew the most common question Karmena had since the cave was: how is your arm doing? or are you okay? - så she skipped these questions. And she also knew she would tell her what was on her mind, if Mariella just had the patience - and she had that with Karmena, always had.
"Well.. I might not be an expert in the area, but I know a few things," she admitted with a little half smirk. She also knew a thing or two about Karmena, "ask away - and I'll see if I can be at any help."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Casual days are necessary - Mariella   Casual days are necessary - Mariella EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 11:56 am

She scoffed and bit back a smile. She wanted to explain how books were a nice eacape from reality, but it seemed that Mariella’s purpose for reading was just as fine. “So I have to get Reginald to read tge books I want you to read,” she teased dryly, but she didnt mean it in a bad way.
Karmena exhaled and moved her eyes to Mariella’s. “After all that had happened. I dont just mean in this time, but in all time. I realized that I couldnt ever live a normal life,” she explained rather emotionless, yet there was something saddening in the way her eyes looked - So pained at the fact of her own reality. She looked away again and put her hand on her wounded arm. “I am reckless and would do anything to protect everyone at whatever the cost is... even if it means my life,” she then said and closed her eyes for a bit. As she opened them she looked a bit relieved, like she thought of something. “But whenever I’m with Amaryllis, I feel that there is a slight hope. A glimpse of the future that could be,” she sighed and looked down at her legs, “I want to buy her a ring...” - “Not a wedding ring, we’re too young. But a promise ring. Like our necklaces,” she then said as she looked at Mariella. “I want to promise her that I’ll be alive to marry her some day,” she then said and looked up into the room. She seemed quite affected by her words even though her face barely moved. The microexpressions couldnt hold back. “I just dont want to make a promise I couldnt keep. So that’s the kind of advice I need” she said, knowing that there wasnt really a question to be answered. She just didnt know what to ask. And she wouldnt have asked anyone else, not that she didnt trust them, she just felt more comfortable talking to Mariella about these things. It was odd, that even after what had happened between them, Karmena still sought the safety of the siren’s words of comfort or harsh reality.

// woops ehehhe
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Casual days are necessary - Mariella   Casual days are necessary - Mariella EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 1:56 pm

Mariella payed attention to the way Karmena spoke, normal lives, Reggie had said something almost similar once. Couldn't they just be normal teenagers. There was not such thing as normal for them, but perhaps Mariella had just realized that before everyone else. But Mariella didn't interrupt, knowing from herself how hard it could be for her to open up. So she gave Karmena the space she needed to talk. A smile slowly grew as Karmena spoke about Amaryllis. She understood the fear. It was like they were walking on the line between life and death everyday, and it was hard not to just rush down expecting the worst. Mariella tend to be pessimistic, but Reginald had a way of seeking the optimist out of her - at times it actually worked.
"I think you should buy her that ring, and promise her to make the best of the lives you have," she then said looking at Karmena. "I know you love her, and she loves you. Don't wait, life is to precious - if you don't want to make a promise you are afraid to break - make a promise you know that you can stand by," she added with a smirk on her face. Not saying Karmena would die tomorrow or anything, but you never knew what was luring in the shadows.
"One thing I have learned is.. sometimes the things we are most afraid of is actually the things we should be doing," she breathed slowly out. "But..I would say jump in with both feet and take the chance. Trust me, Amary will catch you." Karmena knew Mariella could read and see other peoples emotional bonds between each other. "I can go ring shopping with you, if you want? I need to get out of the house anyways?" Offered Mariella with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Casual days are necessary - Mariella   Casual days are necessary - Mariella EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 2:12 pm

She listened to Mariella's suggestion and sighed shortly, "That seems like I am destined to die," she said a bit sourly but she then shook her head, "Maybe I should just promise that I would marry her, and no talks about death or living" she said in a unsure tone and laid back on the bed to stare up at the ceiling. Mariella's addition made her frown a little bit, "Dont wait, so what, I should just propose? Like Reginald and you?" she then asked and turned her head. Oh yeah, she heard what he said as they left the cave. She wasnt gonna talk about it now though, as Mariella got ahead of her.
She bit back a smile and moved her eyes back onto the ceiling. A proposal would be too overwhelming, and with the sitatuation they were in, she wasnt sure it was a wise time to do it. She rubbed her temples and closed her eyes for a bit, "I just want her to know that I want to spend all my life with her, even if she feels bent and broken," she then said and opened her eyes again. There was a little wetness to her eyes but she blinked it away. She really did love this girl. And she trusted Mariella enough to let her know, afterall they had promised to be there for eachother. Losing Mariella had been hard, and she was afraid of losing more. She couldnt handle losing someone that close to her again, she was sure of it.
Mariella's offer made her sit up on her elbows and think about it for a while. "Mnnhh. A promise ring," she said just to clarify. Even though she was conflicted. Mariella would see it. She sat back up and placed her hand in her lap as she tried to shrug off the feeling of this conflict, "How was it when Reginald proposed to you? Or was it you?" she then asked. Yeah, she was definitely not letting her off the hook on this one.
"Are you gonna marry here in this time or in our time?" she then added and moved her eyes to the siren. She didnt seem angry about it, actually she seemed quite happy on Mariella's behalf it was slightly shown in her eyes. She knew that they were both deserving of someone who they could give their all to. At least, Mariella.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Casual days are necessary - Mariella   Casual days are necessary - Mariella EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 3:14 pm

"Bullshit, you are not gonna die on my watch," she said and breathed out. Mariella turned her head to Karmena when she mentioned Mariella and Reginald. Mariella took a deep breath in and made a thoughtful expression. The talk went about her and Reggie which made
"It kinda just happened," she answered as she breathed out with a smile, "I didn't expect it to be honest. But it just feels so right," she added. It was both weird and at the same time not at all, talking to Karmena about this. They had history together, and that would never change - but it was nice talking to someone who knew parts of her others didn't.
"When we get back," she answered. Mariella took a deep breath in before exhaling. "Look, shit happened - I was scared that I lost you the other day. And with everything going on. We have no idea what to expect next," - " and Amaryllis might be a bit broken - but you are both so much stronger than you know. Sometimes when broken pieces meet, they will figure out they was the missing pieces of each other." Mariella could count on one hand, the people who have heard her talk this deep - Karmena being one of them. She took a deep breath in. "So lets go find that promise ring. It's overwhelming, but I have fate in you two," she added and tilted her head a little to the side.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Casual days are necessary - Mariella   Casual days are necessary - Mariella Empty

Casual days are necessary - Mariella
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Something casual - Cimberlie
» #I am not okay until you are - Mariella
» On these rainy days
» #a reunion to die for - Mariella
» Double the shadows - Mariella

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum