Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A hard days work

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Logan

Logan

Humør : I am done with being careful
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 79

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptySøn Jan 05, 2020 5:59 pm

Place: Southside where the cartel is located and there is a fight pit.
Enviorments people screaming out for blood.
Time around 11. am
Weather its cold outside but clear sky
Outfit: Naked upperbody white shorts
@Delilah

Logan was getting ready to fight, even though he knew, very well who he was gonna fight, and why, it was always fun just to fight in the ring. He looked around him as he got ready to fight, it was this thing he used his school time when he could, to or other stuff but for now he was pretty much ready to give it everything. Logan smile for himself before he looked himself in the mirror before he hit his hands together and went in to fight.

It was as always until one gave up, as long as he could keep hitting them and make them stay down, he could try not to spill anymore blood. Maybe he liked it yeah, but he never wanted to kill people. As he went in he size the person up, he was a little higher than him and a bit bigger, but it was not first time he fought one like him. As the judge, gave them the sign the fight began.

The bigger person charge in,  Logan knew that would happen so he dogede he had, become great at reading peoples moves. The man try using a flying kick on Logan, as he feet was about to hit him he grabbed it using his bloody powers to burn him.

The man  screamed out in, pain as he took himself to the burning leg, short, after a flying kick came from Logan kicking him down on the ground as he was about to get up Logan got him up before he with one hand hit him right in the stomach destroying a few bones short after the fight was over. Logan went out to change, as soon as he got that done he went into the ring seeing who was gonna fight next, he at the way grabbed a drink, for himself seeing the next fight
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Delilah

Delilah

Humør : Call me friend, but keep me closer.
Antal indlæg : 59

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyMan Jan 06, 2020 11:22 pm

Outfit

A pale woman was walking between the audience for a fighting pit. She was carried by her very long legs, wrapped in black stockings and a brown striped skirt. As she was walking, she pulled her black shoulder bag in front of her to pick up some cash for the betting. As the collector got around, she threw in a couple of hundred dollars on the ‘small’ golden boy. The collector bowed in appreciation of her betting.

While the fight was going on, the pale woman chuckled in enjoyment, while tapping the ground with her big black boot – it was going very well, as she thought. Her boots had metal locks that matched the metal on wristbands and leather jacket.

The small golden boy suddenly grabbed his opponent’s leg and light began to come from his palms and the opponent began to scream. What the hell happened, she thought for herself, tilted her head while she swirled a lock of her shoulder-long black hair around her index finger. Within a minute the fight was over and she received more money than what she betted.

This mysterious woman was currently known as Delilah. She had a criminal background, therefore she often had to flee the country to change her name. Delilah was still young, but she had changed her name half a dozen of times. The winner left the ring, and Delilahs green and hazel eyes followed him all the way to something that might either have been a backstage or a changing room. He looked great covered in sweat and blood – was that sick of her to think? The blood made him look strong and protective, and the sweat… Well that reminded her of nights in different rooms with different kind of furniture. This dude might be heading home, but Delilah wanted to stay for another fight, at least. They presented a new set of fighters and they jumped around while they were being presented and people were betting. She wasn’t really impressed with any of the presented fighters this time. Suddenly someone stood next to her, smelling like sweat and iron - the winner stood next to her seeming somehow interested in the next fight. She glanced at him shortly, studying his height, his eye color, his hair style and his facial hair. He was kind of clean, but he definitely needed a bath – should she offer a bath at the hotel she stayed at for the moment? That might be too far. She looked down into the ring and thought about something to say to him.

“Hey there, stranger. You fought well,” she complimented him smiling. She could smell werewolf in his sweat, but she choose not to feel like she was in the lower part of the hierarchy – she was after all a criminal of big history, so she was not to be messed with.

Sidst rettet af Delilah Lør Jul 25, 2020 10:17 pm, rettet 1 gang
Logan

Logan

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyTors Feb 06, 2020 7:43 pm

Logan’s fight had kind, been a bit harder than he thought, he took a sip of his drink, as his eyes followed the two new fighters, both of them he knew, he had not fought them before though, maybe someday he was going to be able to fight them.

But right now, he followed their moves, if he was going to fight them later. He needed to know how they, fought if he ever where going to fight them, and in that way, He needed to know more stuff, he would be able to use against them. He quickly smelled another werewolf near him, his eyes, turned to the side, when the person who had the smell spoke, his eyes, quickly took a look over her seeing how she looked, she looked like his first love, but the voice was not known, to him not the slightest, but she looked like his first love.

“Hello, you new here?” He added to the question, he wanted to know about, but the black hair, her clothes and how, she complimented him, was kind of fun for him.

“Thanks, means a lot coming from a black haired beauty as you.”
He answered to her comment, before he turned around and looked at the people again, the black guy, had a bit of a struggle against the new person, who by the look of it was Chinese.

“So who is your money on?” He asked her, as he followed the fight, in the ring with his eyes, still looking over at her , she seemed to be in the small part of the werewolf community but to be honest, Logan never, cared that much for pack life. He was proably gonna need a bath before he came, back to School the next day.
Delilah

Delilah

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyTirs Feb 18, 2020 12:47 am

Delilah smiled, was it so obvious that it had been so long since she had been in the fighting pit, that she seemed new? “I’ve been here many times, but it’s been some years ago,” she explained, and gave him a crooked flirtatious smile, while having her right hand playing gently with her black shoulder-long hair.

Her crooked flirtatious smile grew wider as he complimented her. She wasn’t really used to compliments, “Thank you, beast,” she replied flirtatiously with a reference to Beauty and the Beast. She looked back at the fight. Beauty was this outsider who nobody really understood, but few people looked up to her anyway. And Beast was a big and mighty creature, who scared most people, but when you got to know him, he was kind and insecure.

He asked about her bet and she turned her head towards him, in a tilting-motion. “Well, newbie might have some trouble soon,” she said, even though it didn’t seem like it, “The veteran knows what he’s doing,” she added. And nodded towards the ring, changing her glance from the ring, to him, and back. After the veteran made a couple of troubled dodges, he bounced right back with two good hits which sent the newbie flying. “See?” she said smiling.

She turned towards him, giving him an elevator-glance. When her eyes met his face, she handed him her hand and smiled, “I'm Delilah,” she told him.

Sidst rettet af Delilah Lør Jul 25, 2020 10:18 pm, rettet 1 gang
Logan

Logan

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptySøn Jul 05, 2020 1:28 am

Logan had not been in the Uk that long, maybe 1 or 1 and a half year if he was being honest. Most of his life had been in Spain. So, when she talked to him and told him that she had been here before a few years ago. He moved his face to the side, as he saw her flirting smile, as she played with her hair. Logan’s eyes were fixed on the match, how the big newbie, was being a bit to lightheaded. It seemed like the new dude, did not know how to tackle the match. As the fight exalted, and he continued the conversation with the black-haired beauty. “That’s true on top of that the small person other than being a veteran he has sight on his site, if you move around a big bread long enough know when to hit you will win.” He said as he returned her flirtatiously smile, with a flirtatiously smile from himself. As he looked at her as she played with a little metal thing.

“So, I see what you are saying, and yeah newbie lost need to rethink his strategy a little bit.” He said in a cheeky voice as his eyes, meet with hers again as she turned around and look at him, as she presents herself. “Name is Logan “He said as he took her hand and gave it a kiss, in an elegant way. He then looked at her, sending her a charismatic smile, as he talked, “might grab a drink at the bar before I need to take a shower.” He said in a playful way.

“You can join me if you want, you seem intriguing I am going to get that drink, before I am getting ready to get a shower., just let me know if you wanne join and where ” He said in a playful way, he then gave her a little wink with his left eye before he moved to the bar. “Give me a double scotch preferable with ice on the rock.” He said to the bartender. “Coming right up.” The bartender answered him. It was easy to hear on Logan´s accent that he was not from the Uk but he still had become pretty good in the last couple of days to talk English his accent still showed he was from Spain.
Delilah

Delilah

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyTirs Jul 14, 2020 2:59 pm

She nodded as he listened to him, “You’re absolutely right,” she agreed and let go of her hair to gently rub her neck for a second or two. She chuckled slightly as he returned the flirtatious smile.

She studied his eyes, as they met after she had told her own name. As he took her hand and gave it a kiss she tilted her head, just a bit. She was surprised by the way he greeted her, “What a gentleman you are, Logan,” she complimented with a wide smile before she gently took her hand back to put hit it on her hips.

She was just about to ask him, if she could join him at the bar, before he said it himself. “I’ll join,” she chuckled and smiled widely as she saw his wink. Gracefully she followed him to the bar. Without an order she just chuckled as he ordered two drinks. Was he trying to impress her or was he trying to get drunk?
She leaned against the bar, with her arm resting on it. She turned herself towards Logan with a slight smile. “Where you from, Logan?” she asked. She was interested about where he got his accent from, “’Cause you’re clearly not from the UK,” she explained while she chuckled and bit her lower lip.

The bartender put the two drinks in between them and Delilah was quick to grab one of them. “I’ll pay the next round,” she assured him before she took a sip of the drink.

Sidst rettet af Delilah Lør Jul 25, 2020 10:18 pm, rettet 1 gang
Logan

Logan

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyTirs Jul 14, 2020 10:20 pm

Logan did not know if she understood, why he was flirting he would not mind taking a shower, with this beautiful woman. And maybe have some fun, he was not that great at relationships but he kind of wanted her, and he would not lie about that. As he was about to grab, the drink he saw her grab the first, one this made him a bit more interested in her. “oh maybe we should just skip the drinks part.” He said as he sent her a playful smile as she ask where he was from he kind of wanted to say it but then again, maybe he should wait a little bit.

“Spain I am from spain mi alma.” He added, before his eyes meet with hers again
“an next time don’t take a drink before I give you permission.” He said in a daring voice yet playful. He would not mind having a nice evening with her this freedom he had with fighting was just to get his anger out. But maybe this woman could make his days even better so he did not have to fight, but he would still do it and then he could take a shower with her after. “what about you and yeah you are going to pay the next round and join me in a shower.” He said in a playful voice, as he then turned his face towards her and took the drink and leaned his head back as he empty it in one big mouthful.
Delilah

Delilah

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyLør Jul 25, 2020 7:53 pm

She shook her head a bit, as he asked if they should skip the drinks. “What do you mean we?” she asked. He had already told her that he needed to take a bath. Did he think she would join his bath too? His smile seemed kind of childish with all of the trouble the smile seemed to bring with him. She liked it.

She smiled mysteriously as he told her about Spain. “Spain seems…. Nice,” she said thoughtfully and shrugged. When he told her, she had to get permission to take a drink, she lifted her eyebrows. Did he really think he had any right to control her decisions or actions? She snorted before she emptied the glass. “I’ll take what I want. Thanks,” she sneered, flirtatiously. She gave him a quick elevator glance. She might take him, if she wanted to.

Once again she shook her head, surprised and slightly confused about him thinking she would join him in the shower. “Why do you think I’m going to join you in the shower?” she chuckled. He seemed to be dominant towards her. She didn’t really like that. Being independent was the best thing she knew, and he definitely shouldn’t take that away from her. “Do you want something else this round?” she asked, while her eyes rested on him, emptying his glass.

She shrugged when he asked about her, “I’ve been around,” she looked at the empty glasses in front of them while she thought, “I would say I’m from Gaia,” she nodded and looked up at him. She had been to many places and never really setteled anywhere, so it was never really easy to tell where she came from, she just lived to live.
Logan

Logan

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyMan Jul 27, 2020 10:04 pm

As the werewolf rejected him, he sensed that it was more because of how he had been towards her that being very dominating. "Cant blame a guy for trying." He added, as his eyes looked towards the bar, when the werewolf asked him what he wanted with the next round his eyes got a childish look at they meet each other again "why dont you surprise me, you seem to know what i drink, since you took my ekstra whisky. "

He said in a cooky manner, before he leaned up against the table his eyes quickly look towards the next fight just in time to see a young blond haired dude, get his head smash to the ground the smell of blood filled the fight pit, as he felt his wolf fighting to get out. He took a deep breath before his eyes meet the young werewolf woman. "Gaia , i pictured you a girl from another part of the world maybe the united states tbh." He said before he looked at her agian, "so you come here often or, have i just been bleesed by your company." He said in a cheeky voice, as he then turned all the way towards her agian.
Delilah

Delilah

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyOns Jul 29, 2020 12:43 am

Delilah smiled widely as he said the famous words can’t blame a guy for trying . “Of coruse not,” she said with a smirk and a slightly cocky tone. If they got to know each other better, she might just join him in his bath.

As he looked at her and replied with the drinks, she smiled deviously. She waved to the bartender, who quickly approached. “Two tequila shots. Remember salt and lime for the mister,” she ordered and looked back at Logan. “I hope you aint a pussy,” she teased. She knew that salt and lime made tequila taste less strong. Delilah never used salt and lime, but ordered it for him, just in case he needed something to take the strong flavor.

The smell of blood reached Delilah, but she didn’t even look towards the fight. “You alright?” she asked when he looked back at her.
She shrugged as he mentioned the united states, “I’ve lived in the United States for a couple of years, that might be why,” she chuckled. Her accent might still be slightly American. “Do you come here often?” she asked. He had asked earlier if she was new, and she thought it was alight to ask back, even though it’s been some time.
Logan

Logan

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyOns Jul 29, 2020 9:56 pm

As she said she hoped he would not be a pussy, he send a smirk towards her. " Ohh i think i can handle my drink thank you very much." He said in a cheeky tone as he fouces on the fight the smell of blood took his attention, when she asked what was wrong he look towards her. "yeah dont mind me just got a bit high." He added as he sent her a cheeky smil, shortly after the drink came to them.

Logan sent her a slight smile, as he answered her question. " I mean yeah i fight here normal, its very fun fighting people and the smell of blood is intoxicating its one of the best things to do here, i mean it is great how the smell of blood can pull a person into a trance, this is a thing i do love." He said as he the drink arrived for them, he then looked at her sending her a cheeky smile, " so how you wanne do the drinks body tequila or what do you think ?" He said as he sent her a teasing smile.
Delilah

Delilah

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyFre Jul 31, 2020 1:19 am

She smiled. He seemed so confident in his drinking. “Well do you want more tequila shots than just one?” she asked cunningly. How many could he drink before he was too drunk to walk or just to be festive with her? Of course, it didn’t even seem like he needed any at all, but for Delilah, alcohol made a difference.
She raised an eyebrow, “High? From the smell of blood?” she asked chuckling. How would a period affect him?

The black-haired beauty looked at him smiling. So, he liked to fight, so he could smell blood? Rad. “Really? Huh. You really do love blood,” she said nodding. A trance like state of mind, just because of blood. Noted. As the shots arrived, she smiled, ready to take the shot as it was. “Body tequila?” she was surprised. “Aint it a lot when we’re not using salt and lime? And this place doesn’t seem to be the best place to take body shots,” she laughed. She grabbed her shot and was ready to cling the glass against his, “Cheers, Beast,” she said flirtatious.
Logan

Logan

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyTirs Aug 04, 2020 12:48 am

When She asked if he wanted more than one, he rolled his eyes this woman was special, nothing new about that . "Ohh i can get a lot more down." He added a bit cooky before, he ordered a couple of more rounds to the,

"oh and get some strawberry to the girl she might want some sweet for the next drink, i wanted a couple of whisky shots for us, clear as the day." He said as he sent the werewolf a cheeky smile "maybe you are right that would be better, home at ones place." He said before he took the shoot, and looked at her. "Cheers beauty." He said as a respond to hers as he sent her a cooky smile as he took it down, he was use to strong drinks, so this did not have any effect on him. "Ready for round two" he teased, as he sent her a cheeky smile, before he then took his up. "Cheers Beauty." He said in a teasing voice as he bottom up the next shot.
Delilah

Delilah

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 12:07 am

Delilah smiled when he so cockily answered that he could do a lot more tequila shots, “I can’t wait to see how many,” she said teasingly. It would be fun to see how much he could drink, before he had too much. She smiled when he ordered more rounds. How drunk was she going to get, compared to him?

“Strawberries, huh?” she laughed, “Are you sure you aren’t the one who wants something sweet?” she said eyeing him up and down, as a slight hint to something else which could be sweet.
She smiled as he cheered with her and bottomed her tequila shot with no expression from the taste. When he asked if she was ready for round two, she smiled and put her shot glass away to take another. “Sure,” she smiled and winked at him, “Cheers, Beast,” she said before she emptied her glass again.
She could feel the heat from the alcohol and as a response to that, she grabbed the front of her shirt, lifting it repeatingly to get some cold air between her front and her shirt.

Sidst rettet af Delilah Tirs Nov 03, 2020 12:16 am, rettet 1 gang
Logan

Logan

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyTors Okt 22, 2020 7:58 pm

"I beat." He said as his responded to her statement, that she could not wait to see how much he could drink. "I mean now that you are saying it, i already see something sweet in front of me." He added in a flirting tone. He then gave her a glance down on her body just to take in how she looked. When she said that she was ready again, he sent her a cheeky smile. As he then grabbed another drink as he then raised it. "Cheers Beauty" He said as he sent her a wink with his left eye. As he felt the heat from the drink he could see it had effected the girl a bit more than him. " Well if you got a place i would not mind doing body shots." He said in a teasing voice as he then took another up, ready to drink again unless she had other plans.

To be honest he kind of liked this girl she had a spirit like a fire burning just as hot and bright as the sun. He then leaned back to the bar waiting for his next drink. He took his whisky up as he gave her the other one. " Cheers Beautiful." He said as he then raised his glass and took a mouthful of it. The fire kicked hard again, and he had and idea that this might, become a crazy night and maybe get him to leave college what did he get out of it anyway.
Delilah

Delilah

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyFre Okt 23, 2020 11:24 pm

She smirked, when he somehow ever so subtly complimented her. “Thank you, handsome,” she chuckled. They both had checked eachother out, and it was clear for everyone that something would happen between the two of them tonight.
It seemed like they both liked The Beauty and The Beast theme, since they both continued to use the terms, when cheering for a drink. If you got a place I wouldn’t mind doing bodyshots echoed in her head and she chuckled slightly before she looked over at him again. Her eyes met him, holding yet another glass shot into his hands, “Watch out, Beast. Someone might think you’re up to something. Cheers, Beast,” she laughed and took one more shot with him. Even though she seemed tough, her ‘weightclass’ would pull her down in drinking. She was way too thin to keep up in the long run, even though she felt like she could drink a lot.

She just put the shotglass down, and the tanned boy next to her already grabbed his whiskey. She lifted her eyebrows in awe as he gave her the other glass. “Cheers, beast,” she said and took a sip of the drink. It sertainly warmed her up even more. “Okay, fine.” She put the glass down as she gave up, keeping him from her place. “It’s too hot in here,” she complained. The warming alcohol, the fighting in the pit, the tension and being a werewolf didn’t help on the heat. “If you wanna do bodyshots, we can finish this one and leave,” she teased him. No matter what, she would leave as soon as possible, with or without him.
Logan

Logan

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyLør Okt 24, 2020 11:36 pm

He found it fun, how she was playing hard to get. He kind of did not think that something would happened but now he was interested in seeing how far this went. " Oh is that so someone might think the same about you than you are gonna corrupt me." He added in a cheeky voice. He then grabbed his whisky and emptied it. His eyes was looking at her as she gave him another shots, with the body tequila he would probably get completely wasted afterwards.

He then looked at her before, he bite his low lips as she teased him he could fell the alcohol slowly getting to him. " i mean that sounds like a great idea beautiful.." He said as he then empty it, when he was done, he would follow her to her place. He would not mind seeing how this girl maybe was in bed, she seemed a bit dangerous and that kind of drawn him towards her.
Delilah

Delilah

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyFre Okt 30, 2020 1:55 pm

She chuckled. ”Well, they are all right. I’m all about corruption,” she said looking at him with a sleek smile.

She took another sip of her whisky and felt a burning sensation down her throat. She eyed that he bit his lip as she teased him. “So I thought,” she said, with a slightly hoarse voice, before she emptied her glass. With a firm movement she put down her glass and moved away from the bar, out the door and along the streets. “It’s not far away from here,” she explained.
Shortly after, she turned into a high fashion hotel. It was very clean and sharp looking. There was doormen, and in the reception sat a nice little lady with curly but combed hair, who with her sweet little voice said, “Welcome Miss Barone. I hope you had a wonderful evening.”
“Thanks, Patricia. It’s only going to get better,” she said, looking over her shoulder to the man behind her, smiling at him. “I got 14th floor, darling, come on,” she said slightly playfully. Another man who stood by the elevator, opened the elevator door for the two werewolfs. As soon as they both were in it, the doors closed and began elevating. “Don’t worry, I don’t own this place,” she giggled. The elevator was fast, and suddenly, it opened its doors and she went out first towards her door, right in front of the elevator door. “But I got the whole floor,” she said as she put her key in the door and shortly after opened the door to a nice clean entrance. “Please take of your shoes, Beast,” she said, as she lazily took of her own boots. The boots didn’t stand, but tumbled around, looking messy. She opened her arms as she walked forwards, showing off her suite. “Do you want a house tour, or do you wanna go for the table immedieatly?” she said, turning around, facing him with a smile.

Sidst rettet af Delilah Lør Nov 21, 2020 12:54 am, rettet 1 gang
Logan

Logan

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptySøn Nov 01, 2020 7:19 pm

He could not help himself from give a little chuckle when she told him that it was true with the couruption. He find her kind of cute, how she really was playing with him. He sent her a cheeky smile, before they went outside. He listen to her, as she told him that it was not that far from this place. As they moved inside the hotel, he looked around he was not use to all this fancy stuff. He then heard her voice, as she asked him if he was coming. The darling part he had not thought about, and he kind of ended up getting a blush. As he followed Dellilah inside the elevator, as it moved up he listen to the music sending Dellilah a cheeky smile.

As they got out of the Elevator he heard her next words clear as day. " I mean i actually dont mind, being here with you beautiful." He said a little bit playful. " You got the whole floor for yourself i mean so you are telling me we could fuck where ever on this floor." He said cheeky, as he sent her a cooky smile. As they then got inside the room, he looked at the girl in front of him the black hair with the rest of her body was something like out of a move, and he loved the danger she kind of had over her. As she removed her boots and asked him to do the same he was fast enough to follow her action.

He then looked at her ass as she moved he could fell how he wanted to fuck her, maybe it was the werewolf in him that spoke maybe not. As she turned around, his eyes meet her. " So a tour can probably wait so if you get ready, so i can take body shots of you that would be wonderful." He said a bit playful as he then moved towards her, " did i ever get your name Beautiful. ?" To be honest if they had given names he was probably just total lost in her to, be able to remember.
Delilah

Delilah

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyTirs Nov 03, 2020 12:15 am

It was kind of sweet, how the tanned man, she had invited home, blushed when she called him darling. Of course, it was way more nice than being called Beast, but there was just something about calling each other for Beauty and Beast.

She gave him a slight smile, as he shared that he liked being there with her. They have only been in the elevator for a couple of seconds, and the hotel a bare minute? He must be crazy, she thought teasingly.

She put her keys in, while listening to his request. The door clicked as she opened the door successfully, but instead of walking directly in, she turned around, poking his chest. “Yes – But, I invited you over for bodyshots, not sex,” she corrected him teasingly. A wide smirk was on her lips, trying to confuse him about what she wanted. She liked them slightly confused, because then, when they finally got what they both wanted, they seemed so much happier. Men. She backed into the door, so it opened behind her, turning around, holding the door for a split second, before she almost tossed her shoes off.

Delilah spotted how his eyes flew up from her lower body to her eyes. Dirty dog. The flirtatious smile stayed on her lips. “Cool,” she said, shrugging one of her shoulders. If he got lost in her apartment, it would be fun messing around with him, since he probably wouldn’t be able to find her – unless he used her scent. She lifted a brow as he moved closer. She shook her head, and closed her eyes once. “You forgot my name, Logan?” she asked slightly shook. She made sure to say his name loud and clear, so he knew that they knew each other’s names. Of course, she had had a lot of names, and it could’ve been cop trying to break her cover. “My name is Delilah. Don’t you dare forget my name again,” she said slightly threatening. She then turned around on her heels walking away towards her alcohol stock in the livingroom. While she walked, she opened her skirt on the back, pulled her black shirt over her head tossing it towards the sofa in the big livingroom. Having her upper body completely naked she stopped in front of her glass cabinet pulling her skirt down. While she sat in her position, she opened the cabinet pulling out the tequila.
Wearing only her tights and thong she went to the kitchen, placing the tequila on the kitchen desk. She then pulled down her tights and tossed them backwards, over her shoulder. Maybe she hit Logan?
She then turned towards the refrigerator and pulled out some limes which had already been cut, she then grabbed the salt. Everything was placed next to the tequila. She turned towards Logan, “Are you ready?” she asked, standing there only wearing her black thongs.

Logan

Logan

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyTirs Nov 03, 2020 8:53 am

When she said she invited him out for drinks he rolled his eyes.  She was a tease he could fell how his inner wolf, screamed after this beautiful woman. As she asked in shock if he had forgotten her name. As she then said it again this time, with a little hint of a threat that if he forgotten it again. She would do anything if he forgot it again, just made him want this girl even more. As she then slowly took more and more off. He could fell how his member was getting a bit bigger, because he liked what he saw. He then followed her slowly with his body screaming after her. He slowly started to remove his own shirt, so it would not get sticky as his trousers stayed on.

As she then turned around now showing her breasts where nothing where hiding anything to the fantasy, except of course the G-string. He was complete speechless "yeah i mean of course Beautiful, or it might be more accurate to call you a goddess, or a queen now." He added a bit playful as he then  made a point towards the table. To be honest he was not sure how to do it if he remember right she was gonna have the lime in her beautiful mouth, the salt poured out over her body and the shot right at the side.  If he was doing it wrong, he was clear as day that Delilah would let him know. He could fell how just a grace of her hand would make it unbearable to get his member some way to relive the tension was clear. if it did not get it. This woman was a teased and how he loved it, his body was hers to command even if he did not know it yet.
Delilah

Delilah

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyTirs Nov 03, 2020 2:48 pm

How dared he roll his eyes, when she told him exactly what was right. The invitation was bodyshots, not sex. He shouldn’t just come into her apartment and think he could own her. “You got a problem with that?” she said lifting an eyebrow, increasing the way she seemed like an unreachable goal. “Maybe I should glue your eyes in place to keep them from rolling around that empty space inside your head,” she said giggling. She was not trying to be rude, but just trying to prove a point; no one rolled their eyes at her.

She smirked, like no discussion had ever happened. This time, she rolled her eyes. Not in disrespect or anything, but just because she thought he was being extremely cheesy. “I’m neither,” she shrugged and shook her head a little. She knew that she didn’t have a title, and would be incredibly lucky to get one, being an omega. Goddess and Queen would only be for dreamers.
“Right to it then!” she said, changing the topic, grabbing everything she had found, heading to the dinner table. “How do you wanna take it?” she asked as she placed everything on the table, so she could sit next to it.

Logan

Logan

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyTirs Nov 03, 2020 5:49 pm

" I would like to see you try and my head aint that empty." He added a bit cooky, as he then " oh really you are none of those things, well then i might think that since your work has gotten you this place." He added in a playful voice. He then looked at her as she asked him how he wanted to take it now this was the fun part, "how about you get on the floor and i will show you.

"
As soon as she had done it, he would put the lime in her mouth. As he then place some salt between her breasts. As he then place then poured himself a drink. He then started with a few kisses, this became some nibbling as he moved up and got the salt in his mouth as he used his tonge. As he then had gotten it in, he moved the mouth up to hers. As he then took it out of her mouth with his own. He then looked at her a bit cheeky as he talked yet again. " So you want to try the next." He added in a little whisper on her right side.
Delilah

Delilah

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyTirs Nov 03, 2020 7:31 pm

Delilah laughed, when he tried to correct her, telling her that his head wasn’t that empty. “I’ll remember that, Beast,” she answered just as cocky as him.
Did he really just say that? She gave him a slight smirk. “I don’t have enough money for cleaning, you know. That’s why you had to leave your shoes at the entrance,” she explained. Some months she barely got through with the money she earned. She didn’t want to mention what she worked with, after all se was looking for a good time and tried not being charged.

She shrugged as he told her to get on the floor. “Cold floor it is,” she teased and got off the floor to lay on the back on the floor. As he tried to give her the lime, she ‘bit’ after him, nothing that would ever get to him, but just to check his reflexes and if he flinched. Shortly after, she would take the lime between her lips, so it was easy to take from her. The salt was slightly ticklish between her breasts.
The start, with kisses on her body was like lighting up gasoline. She got turned on. He then licked the salt, took the shot and took the lime from her, like nothing had happened.
She smirked, as he asked if she wanted the next. “No need to ask twice!” she said, pushing him to his knees. “Sit,” she said, like if she ordered a dog. She then took the lime and placed it between his lips, poured some salt behind one of his collarbones. Lastly she poured some tequila behind the other collarbone. Putting the tequila away, she sad down in front of him. If he rested on his legs, she would sit on his lap. She grabbed his shoulders, licked the salt and sucked the shot. She then grabbed the lime with her mouth, only to spit it out next to her, so she could place her lips against his.

Sidst rettet af Delilah Lør Nov 21, 2020 12:53 am, rettet 1 gang
Logan

Logan

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 6:04 pm

As she explained that she had not money to cleaning he kind of had a feeling that she was not wealthy it was probably just a lot of crimes or maybe she had this place for a night to be honest he kind of did not know what to say. As she then comments on the cold floor, he could not help with sending her a little smirk of a smile. As she then lashed out with her teeth’s he quickly got his hand back. His reaction had always been great, and this was nothing new. As she then took the lime for placing it herself, he looked at her and could not help but joke a little. “ OH you are a feisty one aren’t you, sure you are not the beast ?.” He added a bit cheeky, as he then started doing what he had plans on. He could feel her getting turned on and he was kind of happy that he kind of did it to her and that she actually had gotten turn a bit on.

He listens to her, as he felt her hand push him down as she orders him to sit like he was a dog he could not help by playing into it. “Oh, you got me down on my knees now, whatever will I do ?.” He said a bit cheeky, and he sent her a little blink with left eye. As she then pushed the lime into his mouth he did not move, he kind of did what to play into her game since she seemed a lot wilder than he had thought. As he then got salt on him, he did not flinch with the tequila it was kind of not funny, because even when she got it would be sticky the next day. As she got it he leaned his head back, as she was done his face came down to her as he felt her taking the lime he finally could speak again. Shortly after, his lips got caught by hers as she kissed him intents, he then returned it clearly challenging her to make the choice of where this would lead.
Sponsoreret inhold

A hard days work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work Empty

A hard days work
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» First day at work
» Just a normal work day