Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

School days [AU]

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 1:47 pm

Alternative universe topic
In this universe Boadicea is human, going to the academy.

Dedicated to @Baal <33
______

Boadicea gathered her stuff, putting her books and notes into her backpack before heading on to the next class. She felt a rush in her stomach, knowing what the next class would be. History was not a subject she usually would enjoy, but there was a person in that class that she had been eying for a while. Of course she was too much of a coward to actually go up to them and speak, but she knew it wouldn't even be anything anyways. He was a mysterious shadow, but the few times she had looked his way, it had seemed like he had tried to ignore her. Taking a deep breath she moved in to the classroom, sitting down by one of the empty tables as she was early as always. She took out her notes and book, flipping through the pages as she started biting the end of her pencil lightly.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 1:59 pm

It was only a typical thing for Baal to find a way to just sink in with the back of the class. For the most part, his shirts were long sleeved and thick enough to cover the marks that laid on his chest as the downside of having a hellish artifact inside of him. It was just that he hadnt ever really figured out what it truly meant, as he just seemed to be able to sense power and nothing more. He had a few friends, but they werent in the same classes as him, making his social life limited to the breaks. He wasnt the kind of person to just socialize, fearing what people may be thinking or saying about the marks. He sat down at his typical seat, sighing a little as he leaned back in the chair. The teacher was most definitely going to move them around again, he could already hear the words of “A new study partner for every topic could spark a friendship you didnt know you needed”. Since when was history a social class?
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 2:14 pm

Boadicea looked up as he came through the door, making her look down to her notes quickly. She felt her chest pound with her heart going crazy. Looking at her notes again she felt a little distracted, touching the side of the paper carefully as she pretended to read the page. Soon enough the teacher came in, his typical lecture about switching seats around. She looked up as her name was called. "Boadicea Marquardt," the teacher bellowed and she then looked as the teacher pointed to the empty seat beside the demon. She got up from her seat, getting her stuff and walking over to the tall demon and sitting down next to him. She nodded at him looking at her notes once more as the teacher started moving other students around. "Please, just call me Buffy," she said in a timid voice, not wanting to have her embarrassing name blasted every second. The class started and the teacher briefly introduced a topic, but Boadicea found it hard to focus on his words, too busy trying not to stare at the handsome demon by her side.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 2:41 pm

He lifted his head from his book as she sat down next to him, turning his eyes to look at her for a second before having to look away. He sighed deeply, she was definitely beautiful, he had to admit that. Her timid words made him raise an eyebrow slightly as he swallowed hard while thinking through whether to give her his real name. “So you wont tell me your real name?” He asked with a slight raise of the corner of his mouth while he tilted his head ever slightly to the side. “Mine’s Belial, but most of my friends just call me Baal,” he then introduced himself, wondering if he should have included his lastname which had been required when he was enrolled for the academy. But who of the devil’s kids really liked being outed right away? He turned his attention back to the teacher, a scoff leaving his mouth at the topic. “Imperialism,” he repeated in a hushed tone. How many times would he have to hear about it before losing him mind, he wondered?
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 3:01 pm

Tell her real name? The teacher had just said her full name, why would she need to repeat that awful name of hers? She sighed, looking shortly down at her notes, feeling like she had failed at doing a great introduction. She wanted to leave, embarrassed that she had even looked his way, however as soon as he spoke she felt her stomach fill with butterflies. There was something about him that just kept her coming back. She looked at him, smiling shyly. "I'll call you Baal, and you call me Buffy - deal?" she asked with a crooked smile on her face. His mumble made her realize she hadn't been paying much attention to the teacher, flipping through her notepad to find a clean page, quickly scribbling down the date and class in the top right corner. "Not pleased with the topic?" she asked as she started flipping through her book to the chapter.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 4:35 pm

He noticed her sigh, not sure if he had been wrong to ask. He had been in his own thoughts as the tracher had moved people around so when the teacher said her name aloud, he had barely registrered it. He nodded a little at her reply before looking down at his book again, “Buffy it is then,” he said, finding it a little funny that she made it a deal - She should know that making deals with the devil’s son probably wasnt a good idea.
He was pulled out of his mind as she spoke, placing his hand on the table, staring a little at the marks peaking through the skinned coloured cream that he had tried to hide them with. “It’s the most common topic in all schools around,” he said, a little dismissive towards hee curiousity. He realized his rudeness and sighed, “My apologies, that was quite rude of me. I’m still getting used to a new enviroment, my family moves around quite often,” he said with a small smile as he glanced from his book to her.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 5:55 pm

"It was kind of what shaped the world we know today, so I guess it's not a bad place to start - well if you disregard the enslavement of so many people and corrupting their natural development," she said, shrugging as she found the page in her book she was looking for. His apology came as a bit of a surprise to her, but she nodded. She had her fair share of quarrels with her family, but most of that had stopped when she had moved in with Leona and started at the academy. In this universe Buffy's aunt had helped her realize that not everything was black and white, and starting at the academy had been tough. Her and her aunt still went on slaying missions, but it was mostly done with a set of rules in mind, like if they had a record of bad things or had done something horrific recently. "Well I guess every family have their fair share of things to deal with," Buffy said, sounding a bit pondering as she started writing a few notes on the clean paper. She looked in her book, biting her pencil once more as she concentrated, her other hand playing with a few strands of her golden hair. "Are you just going to leave your explanation at that like a broody Twilight character, or are you going to explain a bit?" she asked, mostly in teasing, but she had been looking at this guy for far too long to not seize the moment and get to know him a little better.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 6:34 pm

"As much as it benefited the modern world we know, you cant deny that it might have been more about being the country with most colonies," he said before looking down at his paper. He didnt really have any plans of writing down notes to the subject, oddly enough he wasnt lying when he said he had had this topic in quite the numbers over the year. He shrugged at her talk about family, "I suppose," he said. It was weird because in this time he wasnt actually the super old demon he otherwise would have been. His mother hadnt died at his birth and when he died so many years ago, his father hadnt brought him back right away. His mother had fought to get her son returned to her, which had happened barely 19 years ago, which made him quite young. The artifact had been a method of bringing him back as well, which was partly why he didnt know of it's power.
Her question made him wrinkle his nose a little. Twilight? Was she serious? He turned his head to her as he placed his elbow on the table to rest his head in his hand, "That's a new one. Is that your favorite book?" he asked, knowing he was diverting from the question. He couldnt help but chuckle a little, sighing shortly before finally turning his attention to her curiosity, "Explain why I moved around or why I thought I was rude?" he asked with a tease to his tone, leaning a little into his hand.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 7:14 pm

"Yeah I love cheesy romance novels where the female lead can't save herself," she said in a clearly sarcastic voice. She chuckled a little with him, writing a few notes down as she looked up at the blackboard for a second, checking if she had missed something. He of course didn't answer, he kept distracting her with questions about her question. "Both would be nice to have explained," she replied with a smile, feeling him look at her made her a little nervous, but she had always been great at hiding that. Buffy was about 18 going on 19, and there was still so much she wanted to know and see in her life. Her aunt and her often went on vacation, traveling to see new places - at least when they had the money. "You don't have to share if you don't want to, but maybe getting a friend for a brief moment of time is better than living a life of solitude," she said in an encouraging tone, looking up from her notes to look at him. He was really handsome, his features as if carved out of marble. His eyes, she knew she could get lost if she looked too long into them.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 7:34 pm

"Would you have found him interesting if it had been the other way around?" he asked her with curious eyes as he couldnt imagine the book having it's big breakthrough, had Edward not been painted as such a hero. He could see what she meant, but he didnt really see it as anything but fiction, even less that it wasnt just some dream world for girls that was just that - A dream world. He scanned the blackboard from time to time, but he did write down a few things from time to time. Mostly just one word that seemed to cover what he needed to know.
He raised his eyebrows a little at her reply, not really having expected her to want to know both things.  He readjusted his elbow slightly as he shortly eyed the teacher, making sure that they werent going to receive a scolding for talking in class. Her addition made him frown a little as he removed his elbow from the table to lean back in his chair, staring a little at his hand. "Are you calling me a loner?" he then asked her with his eyes narrowed slightly. He shrugged - Maybe she was right. He ran a hand through his long curls before shaking them a little from side to side. It had grown long enough to not just curl to all sides and seem like he could actually keep it under control. "My father is a very busy man, so I rarely see him. My mother works with this firm that keeps moving her around, for some reason that she either wont tell or dont know," he then said as his eyes were planted on the table for a bit like something about his words were bothering him. He blinked a few times before looking at her again, "And if there's something my mother has always endeared, it's manners and this odd way of speaking as people keep telling me," he said before he sighed a little. There, he had explained both. He narrowed his eyes a little at her again like he was waiting to hear if it had been sufficient answers.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 7:47 pm

Buffy shrugged at his question, seemingly thinking about it. "I don't know, but I would have related to her more if she just took the time to figure herself out, before throwing all of her needs and feelings onto someone," she said, not really knowing if it was because she was blindsided. She had never really been in love, sure, she had had her fair share of crushes and dates, but she had never really found a place nor time for a full on relationship. "I mean, everyone get crushes, but she barely knew anything about him and she decided that fate was enough of a reason," she said, feeling herself drift into her mind for a while before he started answering her questions. She knew she must've been a handful, but she had never claimed to be otherwise. She chuckled at his question. "All I'm saying is this is the first time you've spoken to someone in class for more than five sentences, she pointed out, sending him a smile to show she meant no harm in her words. She was pretty positive regarding it all, she was just always a bit shy to begin with. However he was surprisingly easy to speak with regardless. He spoke again and she turned her eyes to him, looking at him as he spoke, nodding when she could relate a bit. "I get the whole 'busy parents' thing," she said with a faint smile, looking back at her notes before writing some more, biting her lower lip as she dotted a few i's. "Odd is good, odd is different," Buffy said as she turned her green eyes to look at him. She couldn't help but chuckle a bit, looking at him she wouldn't have thought he belonged here. He looked more like a model or a film star than a student. "If it makes you feel better, I like the way you speak," she said before turning her eyes down to her page again, drawing a few scribbles besides some of her text. She was stalling a bit, but she didn't really know why. "So traveling a lot, does that mean you won't be here next week?" she asked, not knowing if she had overstepped a boundary.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 8:30 pm

He nodded a few times at her words, before he just shrugged, "By the sales, it seems that a lot of girls do relate to her either way," he said. Her words about crushes caught his attention. He chuckled a little at her words, "You'd find that quite a few girls would be ready to throw themselves for the right guy in their eyes," he said with a smile lingering after his chuckle. He shook his head, "All it takes is that one moment..." he corrected his posture a little, placing his elbow as he leaned a little closer while looking at her, shifting between her eyes, "The moment where their eyes lock just right, the world around them disappears and the only sound there is, is their hearts beating in sync," he said as he kept his eyes on hers. He smiled before moving away, returning to leaning back in his chair. "And there is your bestseller of the year," he added with a chuckle.
"Well that's comforting but also quite depressing," he said as she seemed to relate to what he thought was quite sad. He didnt mean it in a bad way, more a way that he had hoped it was different for her. He smiled as she called odd good and different, shaking his head a little as he found it hard to believe, "It sparks quite a few nicknames," he said with a crooked smile as he started chuckling it a little, finding the nicknames more humorous than annoying. He was just happy that he had the ability to cover up the marks somewhat with the coloured cream, otherwise he wasnt sure what people would have been calling him. Her turned his head a little at her compliment, a scoff leaving his lips as a gentle smile spread on his lips. "Thank you," he said, scratching the side of his neck a little as he wasnt that used to get compliments.
He frowned a little at her question as he crossed his arms while he thought about it. As far as he could recall, his mother hadnt recieved any notice of a transfer yet, but it could probably come any day. "I cant tell you, it might be tomorrow or next month," he said with a small smile as he looked down at his one worded notes. "But I have the most friends here as I grew up here before we started moving around," he said as he sighed deeply. "By that I mean one," he added with a small smile, because frankly he wasnt the kind of person that needed a lot of friends to get by. "One of the 4th years, Vanessa Prideux," he said, not sure why he was going into so much detail. She just seemed quite easy to talk to. He then frowned a little as he shook his head, "Just friends," he said, not sure why he felt the need to clarify that, he hadnt really cared before what anyone thought of it.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 9:02 pm

As he spoke about moments she felt her body stop any functioning motion for a second, that was until she realized it wasn't real. Of course it wasn't real, and she made a small chuckle, shaking her head as she looked at her papers. Perhaps it was stupid to have a crush on him, because she read everything wrong, she just knew it. "Moment or not, I think a relationship has to build on more than just physical attraction, right?" she said, trying to distract herself, her thoughts rushing down a path she didn't know she had in her. There was something in her, beckoning her to touch him, maybe just his hand or his shoulder. She looked to her notes to distract herself ones more, but she could already feel those tingles in her stomach. His comment about her relating to him sounded depressing made her frown. She didn't see herself as a sad person, she rather saw herself as very upbeat and optimistic, but maybe that wasn't how she came off. Him not knowing when he would end up leaving made her a little sad. Buffy had a few good friends here at the academy, so him mentioning Vanessa made her light up. "Vanessa? Oh she's so beautiful," she said with a smile, looking him in the eyes as he said she was just a friend. Vanessa hadn't sparked her as a girlfriend type of chick, but Baal ensuring her made her smile a little bit more genuine. "Just friends - Could I add to that ever long list of your friends?" she asked with a small chuckle. Maybe it was a long shot, but she really liked speaking to him. Soon the class would be over, it felt like it had been so brief, but time clearly passed quickly in good company.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 9:28 pm

"Sure, but it starts with the attraction, before it transitions into something deeper," he said as he looked at her for a bit before looking a little around the classroom. He noticed a girl staring at them, narrowing his eyes a little before looking away from her. "Everyone feels attraction. Act on it. It's about sticking around till it slips up and either leaves you empty or filled with love," he said, frowning a little at his own words before shaking his head. He had only had a girlfriend when he was around the start of puberty, so it wasnt like he had a bunch of knowledge on the subject.
He shrugged as she called her beautiful - Sure Vanessa was beautiful, but he only remembered that tomboy-ish girl that used to pull at his curls when he wouldnt let her straighten it. Maybe he couldnt really see what everyone else was seeing. "Oh, how you have wounded my pride," he said as he placed a hand over his heart but he smiled at her to let her know he was just jesting. He felt his phone buzz, pulling it out underneath the table as he scrolled through a few messages. He groaned a little in annoyance before popping his phone back in his pocket. "She may be pretty, but she's one bossy devil, that one," he said. He turned his eyes back to Buffy. He realized that the class was soon over, moving his eyes to glance through her notes before he clicked his tongue as he shook his head, "I'm sorry for having been more a distraction than help," he said with a neutral expression. The bell rang and he made a deep sigh before getting up from his seat. "I'd better not keep her waiting. I look forward to the next class," he said with a small smile before he pulled his bag over his shoulder and gave her a short nod as farewell before leaving.

A girl got up from her chair, Buffy's former partner sat down where Baal had been sitting, looking at her with big eyes, "Tell... me... everything!" she demanded with big eyes. She wasnt really digging the mysterious vibe, but she had noticed how Buffy would be looking at him from time to time. "He was definitely giving you those eyes," she added with a bright smile as she giggled a little.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 9:39 pm

His words about attraction made her frown, but she didn't comment on it. She couldn't be the one to judge other's from their speech and actions alone. He looked at his phone, and she looked at her notes one more time, scribbling a few more words before the bell would ultimately ring. Chuckling a bit at his words she shrugged. "It's fine, you'll just have to give me 110 percent next time," she said with a warm smile. As he got up, she thought he moved so fast, but perhaps it was just his demonic self that just moved at it's normal pace. "See you around," she said politely and nodded as he left. Looking back at her page of notes she jumped in her seat as the girl sat down and demanded answers. "Geez, Lola," she mumbled, packing her stuff into her backpack. She had one more class before she could go back to her dorm room and just collapse on the bed. That was if her aunt didn't have a task for her. "He was just being polite, we just discussed some literature and imperialism, nothing else," she said in a manner of fact voice as she rose from her seat. She smiled at her former partner. "Well, I'm off to visual arts - I'll catch you tomorrow in running class, right?" she asked before leaving the room to head to her last class. It was like she could barely focus on her class, even though it was painting, she was just sitting there and wondering if she could paint anything but his eyes over and over again. It was stupid. He had just looked at her like that to prove a point, and she felt a little frustrated as she left her class after it finished, heading down the hallways to get to her room.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 10:16 pm

He chuckled at her words, not sure if he could grant her that wish, just thinking about having to sit and take new notes made him feel tired. "I'll just bring my old notes," he said with a shrug even though he hadnt even thought he would be showing up, seeing that he knew what there was to know. But he was quite curious about his new study partner. He smiled a little at her politeness and made his nod before walking off. He was sure Vanessa was already standing with her small frown over her eyes.

Lola smiled even though she knew she had startled Buffy, her curiosity at it's peak. When Buffy didnt seem to provide much, she sighed deeply and threw her arms to the sides, "I swear, if you dont do something about it, I'll do it for you eventually!" she said in a threatening tone but she didnt actually mean it. She was way too shy for that. "Fine. See ya," she said in a displeased tone as she then smiled. She had much more to ask and she was definitely going to bug the human with her questions tomorrow as long as Buffy didnt outrun her.

He had finished chemistry when he was standing in the hallway at his locker, placing a few books in it. He had an annoyed expression on his face, but it was because someone had spilled water over his arm, making the cream that had covered the marks on his hand wash away, exposing the dark swirls on his wrist, stretching out onto the back of his hand in long lines that ended at his fingertips. Vanessa was standing next to him, arms crossed as she was chewing on bubblegum, "You have to show me what she looks like," she said with her eyes slightly narrowed at him. He sighed as he closed his locker to look at her, "Why do you care?" he asked in a tired tone as Vanessa moved her eyes out on the crowd, "Cuz I can?" she answered in a bratty tone, eyeing him before looking at the students that seemed to be passing. Baal moved his eyes out on the crowd, before he saw her - Buffy. He quickly turned his head back to his locker, hoping that his friend hadnt seen, but Vanessa picked up on his movement straight away, locking her eyes on Buffy with calculating eyes and a soft smile.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 10:27 pm

When she saw him she raised her hand to wave and greet him, but seeing how he quickly looked away made her hand fall down to her side again. Vanessa was there, smiling at her and she wondered what was going on. In any way she felt stupid. Of course he didn't find her interesting in the least, he had just spoken to her because she was his forced partner. She hurried off, moving to her dorm room where she walked in, closing the door behind her and tossing herself on the bed. Hiding her face in her pillow she just laid there for a minute, but it was like his grey green eyes just were all over the place. "Seriously, it's just a stupid crush," she mumbled to herself as she moved to sit up. She was rather happy her roommate hadn't gotten back from class yet, but then again it wasn't often she saw her anyways. She found her text books, starting to read a few pages, but she couldn't focus. Soon enough it was time to head to the food hall, getting something to eat would probably calm her down, and seeing some of her friends always put her in a great mood. "How's your dad, Allyn?" Buffy asked as they were standing in line. "Old man's fine, he's just busy with work these days," Allyn replied. In this universe her father had raised her on his own and gotten a steady job as a security guard. "Good to hear," Buffy replied with a genuine smile as she grabbed a tray and started picking out what she wanted for dinner. As she got out of line she looked around to find a free spot, sighing as there was none, so she took her tray and moved out to the garden. She was happy that the school had put on a spell so it wasn't too cold outside as long as you were on school property. She sat down, taking a bite of her mashed potatoes, looking out over the magically blooming flowers.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 10:50 pm

Vanessa was on the brink to approach the human, especially seeing how Baal's reaction had impacted her. When Buffy was out of sight, she clenched her fist before hitting him on the arm with angry eyes, "Seriously Belial?" she asked him. "What?" he asked her with frustration in his tone, even though he knew what she was going to say, "Dont even say it" he said before she could even open her mouth. He pulled the sleeve down over his hand, knowing he had to get back to his dorms and cover it up before people would really start to notice. Vanessa groaned, looking in the direction the human had gone, "You're so thick-headed that I dont even think you'd understand," she said before looking at her friend. Her anger wasnt long lasting, he knew it would be gone before dinner.

He had just been sitting in the windowsill of his room with Vanessa on the bed nodding her head in the beat of some song that he didnt even particulary like. He was looking out the window, before looking down at his wristwatch, "We could just eat here at the Academy, it's far easier," he said as he looked at Vanessa. She sat up with a stern expression before she shook her head, "It tastes like shit," she said as she got up from his bed, ruffling up her hair just a little to get the volume back into it. "I'd rather go get some bad guys," she said with a voice filled with excitement. Baal pushed himself off the windowsill even though he didnt really want to, and soon he followed her outside, her leading him through the garden so they could sneak out.

She stopped as she looked around, when she saw Buffy. "Vanessa please," Baal begged as she stopped like her focus had been diverted, a big smile appearing on her lips as she walked over to the human just to sit down in front of her, elbows planted on the table as she cupped her own face. "Hi," she said with warm eyes as she studied her features for a bit. "I'm sorry for making this all so sudden, it's just that it's not often that he mentions anyone, let alone a study partner," she excused with a smile, looking back at Baal that rubbed his temples for a bit, before shaking his head, "If he seems like a jerk, it's because he is one most of the time. But he's a nice jerk, you know?" she said, tilting her head a little bit.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 11:43 pm

Buffy just minded her own business, eating in silence as she saw the demon almost pop up in front of her. What was it with people and startling her today? “Hi,” Buffy greeted back, unsure of what the demon wanted. Normally it was just her friends popping by to discuss hobbies or class assignments, but she didn’t have any classes with Vanessa. As the demon started speaking about Baal, she looked down on her plate, shoving a piece of meat around, as she felt a little overwhelmed. “Jerk or not, it really doesn’t matter, does it?” she asked with a sad smile lingering on her face. Her aunt would never approve of a demon anyways. And for the rest of her family? Her father would disown her, and her mother’s side would cut her off completely. “But he is nice, he just has his own way of expressing himself,” Buffy added. She had liked the brief conversations with Baal. So what if he was speaking about her, it was probably bad anyways, like the way her humour was bad, or how she was weird with her many notes. “You - uhm - off to get something to eat?” she asked, sending a smile Vanessa’s way. There really was no bad feelings, just the feeling of her crush making her heart beat. Another human approached, his aura shining through, his hair messy and his eyeliner very smudged, sitting down next to Buffy. Eyy cutie, why didn’t you say you were waiting for me?” Ethan said with a smile, placing his tray down. He looked across the table, sending the demon a flirty smile. ”Prideux, always a pleasure seeing you around,” he said with a cocky smile on his lips. Buffy sighed, getting up from her seat. “I’ve seen to have lost my appetite,” she remarked, before moving inside with her tray, instinctively going back to her dorms to change. She needed to do something about all of this, and what better way than to go for a run?

She didn’t know how long she had been out running, but the streetlights had turned on, and she was making the last of her effort to run her way home to the academy. It had helped getting some of that energy out, but she knew she weren’t going to be resting easy. Returning to her dorm she tried to be quiet, as to not wake up her roommate.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyTirs Sep 24, 2019 12:23 am

Vanessa frowned a little at Buffy’s words, not sure she could follow her train of thought. Why wouldnt it matter? She looked back at Baal and by the way he was looking at her, she knew she had overstepped this time. She looked down for a bit as she searched for her words, not wanting to say something that would seem to worsen the situation for the two. She definitely knew Baal was ready to argue the moment she got back to him. Buffy’s words made her swallow as she nodded a few times like she was starting to remember why she was out here in the first place, “Yeah.... we were gonna gooo,” she said before she saw him, the messy hair and his whole shtick drawing her in. She knew who he was. The notorious skirt chaser, Ethan Spencer. Why did he have to show up? She smiled a little at Ethan, though she wasnt returning the flirty gesture. “Mr. Spencer,” she greeted him, before Buffy got up. She frowned in confusion as the human walked off before she reached across the table and grabbed Ethan’s collar, “I’d ought to knock some sense into that skull of yours, smiling like that” she warned him, before letting go. She hated that he made her heart flutter like he did and she would have none of it. She got up from the chair, sending him a warning look before walking back to Baal who didnt even say anything to her but just started walking like nothing had happened. “So much for telling me how I should handle my crushes,” he said in a mocking tone that made her scoff at him. “I am not into him!” She argued but they both knew she was lying.

After getting their food, he had just gone home, not really wanting to think of anything else than some good old sleep. He tried his best but every time his mind was about to drift off, he remembered all the things he had done wrong. Turning his head away when she was greeting him, letting Vanessa trot off and stay behind like some idiot jerk. Those sounded more like Vanessa’s words but they applied quite well. When he had finally drifted off to sleep he had this odd dream. It felt more like reality and when he woke up, it was him drenched in sweat and gasping for air. He could only remember her face from all that had happened in his dreams, clutching his hands around the blanket as he drew in a few heavy breaths.

He didnt show up for history, but Lola had been given his notebook to pass onto Buffy when she arrived - He just wasnt sure how it would have been today after yesterday’s happenings, and more so why it seemed so complicated. He was just lying in his bed, fully clothed as he read some book he had borrowed from the library.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyTirs Sep 24, 2019 7:44 am

Ethan smiled at Vanessa as she grabbed his collar, sticking his tongue out slightly, wetting his lower lip. "I'd let ya knock some sense in to me every day if ya wanted to," he replied almost sensually before she let go to walk back to Baal. Ethan wasn't a fan of the tall demon, but he didn't hate him either. "You just love to let me watch you go!" Ethan yelled after her before he dug into his food. He had always had a warm feeling inside whenever he saw Vanessa, but he was way too much of an idiot to express it like a normal person.

Buffy knew her dreams would be borderline lucid with everything in her mind going crazy. When she finally fell asleep she kept returning to the same dream, only this time Baal was there. In her dream he pushed her back, holding her tight as if he was keeping her safe, but she couldn't see what he was keeping her safe from. She finally awoke when she felt something warm on her neck. Had that been his lips? She blushed at the thought alone, hiding for a while under her duvet until she was ready to get up and headed to the showers. Every time she closed her eyes, she could feel that warm sensation on her neck, her hand drifting up to touch the spot just to make sure it wasn't real. She wanted it to be real, for some reason, but she knew it couldn't be. She got dressed, heading for class. She felt a little rush in her stomach as she sat down in the seats meant for her and Baal. However when the bell rang, there was a no show, only the notes handed to her by Lola. She felt a little disappointed, but she knew then that she might've made a bad impression. After history she went to her running class, and the whole time she was trying to avoid Lola, opting to run a little faster than perhaps she should've. That meant that she soon found herself lightheaded, collapsing on the field as she heard the sound of the teacher running over, her class running to figure out what was going on. When she finally awoke she was in the infirmary, her eyes half lidded as she looked around.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyTirs Sep 24, 2019 8:31 am

His sensual reply to her otherwise serious warning just made her make this frustrated sound as she let him go. Why couldnt her thoughts just stick to what she wanted, to punch him and not just imagine how soft his lips may feel. “You wish I’d love to make you do anything!” She quickly yelled back, feeling her cheeks run red as everyone turned their head to the commotion. She grabbed Baal’s arm and made them hurry out.

It wasnt really a good feeling that he had, lying in bed instead of going to class. He rubbed his forehead, thinking that stretching his legs with a small walk might loosen the knot in his stomach, but who was he kidding. Walking around the dormitories didnt help him at all. He was just about to turn back when he heard loud voices down the hall to see a teacher run with a student in his arms. He frowned a little as he recognized the blonde hair that she had, swallowing hard before his legs seemed to make the decision for him to go see what had happened. He entered the infirmary as they laid her in one of the beds, he walked up to a teacher, asking what had happened. He frowned a little as the teacher explained but simply nodded, though his eyes were filled with worry. “Dont worry, your girlfriend will be fine,” the teacher assured him, he felt like someone had poured ice down his spine and made his heartbeat irregular at the notion, “She’s not...” he said in a low voice, a tint of defeat in the tone? The teacher apologized before walking over to the nurses to explain the situation before returning to class. Baal stepped a little closer to the bed, looking at her as she seemed so peaceful. He looked at her hand, feeling his heart thump in his chest with a faster pace as consideration rushed through his mind. A simple touch wouldnt hurt, would it? He would know if it was merely attraction and be able to go on with his life if it was just that. He reached out, carefully, placing his hand on top of hers just to gasp a little silently, quickly pulling away - It had felt so right in the moment, but she wasnt awake. He shouldnt be making such advances. He turned, ready to leave as he heard her wake up, closing his eyes for a bit as he damned god in heaven for this. He turned back to her, grabbed a chair and sat down next to the bed as he crossed his arms. “What were you running from?” He asked, trying to mask the fact that he had been trying to leave.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyTirs Sep 24, 2019 9:39 am

Buffy felt like she was still dreaming, feeling something warm on her hand had made her sigh with content. But that warm feeling had disappeared as fast as it had come about. When she finally opened her eyes she saw him, and she couldn't help but look a bit confused. She moved, sitting up in the bed as she hugged the duvet close to her body. His question made her furrow her brows, confused as she could barely remember passing out. After a bit of silence she finally found her words. "Lola," she admitted, remembering more and more. She felt her cheeks fill with color as she looked away. Why was she still thinking of him like that? It was a stupid crush, and she just needed to get over herself. She needed to get away, not see him and get herself back on track. "She kept asking about you, and I didn't know how to answer," she said truthfully, closing her eyes to calm herself down a bit. It was Friday, and now she had a whole weekend to run away in. Taking a few more breaths she seemed to calm down. "I'm sorry if I was annoying yesterday, I just ... Okay, I'm gonna come out and say it, and then I won't have to think about it," she said in a flustered voice, her cheeks growing more red by the minute. She adjusted herself on the bed, looking up at him as she felt a little courage rummage through her. "I have a crush on you; I know it's stupid - Please don't make a big deal of it, just wait until it's gone away," she blurted out rather fast. She felt her heart beating fast, her palms getting a little sweaty from the nervous feeling she had. "There, I said it, I'm sorry," she mumbled, laying down on the bed and turning on her side to look away from Baal. She was waiting for him to leave, or maybe to tell her that he was never going to feel like that about her. She just couldn't look at him, because she knew it would hurt.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyTirs Sep 24, 2019 10:48 am

He sat with his arms still crossed as he awaited her answer. But when she only mentioned a name, he wssnt sure he could follow. Who was Lola and how did she make her end up here? Buffy looked away and he noticed, frowning a little worried as he thought she felt embarassed by the way her cheeks seemed to have nore colour in them. She elaborated and his confusion only seemed to grow more and more. Why was Lola asking about him? He moved his arm slightly to a move comfortable position but his arms were still crossed. He wasnt sure why he felt like he needed to protect himself like this. Maybe it was because he still wasnt sure what he was feeling. “Annoying?” He repeated in a quiet tone to himself, but he knew that he might have made her feel as if she had been annoying, which hadnt been his intention. He definitely felt like more questions were risen in his mind, rather than getting any answers and as soon as she admitted she had a crush on him, his eyes softened for a bit in surprise as he leaned a bit back into his chair. He lifted a hand to his mouth, gently scraping his lower lip with his thumb as he sat there quietly. He looked away for a bit as her mumble made him look back at her just to see her turn around. He closed his eyes for a bit, opening his mouth as if he were going to say something when his phone started buzzing. He picked it out of his pocket and hanged up on Vanessa before his eyes caught the back of his hand with the covered marks. He frowned a little, feeling his insecurity about them get the best of him - Like she wouldnt just run off the moment she saw how his chest and arms really looked like. “I’m sorry you feel that way,” was all he could nuster to say, before getting up from the chair, wanting to turn back to her, wrap her in his arms and confess - It just wasnt that simple. He shook his head before going for the door. This was for the best, right? Turn back, Belial, dont screw this up, but he didnt.
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] EmptyTirs Sep 24, 2019 11:13 am

Why did his words cut through her like that, making her heart ache more. She sat up, her hair a bit all over the place, her eyes locked on him, a faint glimmer of a tear. "Yeah, it sucks," she said angrily, feeling her heart bursting with emotions. It was just a stupid crush, and feeling like he was not leaving her heart made her worried. She had tried everything, but it seemed like more things had to be done to get her mind away from this train of thought. Then she laid down again, hiding her face in the pillow as he left. Buffy couldn't handle emotions like this, that was very clear. A simple crush, and she felt like her whole being was being torn apart, why was it so bad? The rest of the day she spent at the infirmary, people from her class coming to check on her and making sure she was alright.

Weeks passed, and Buffy still couldn't get over Baal. Why couldn't he just take his perfect jawline and full lips and move out of her thoughts? She had gone so far as to ask for a new partner in history, now being paired up with a guy that was rather happy with his new partner. He started speaking about a party, Lana McClain was hosting a large one at her house, and he asked Buffy if she wanted to go. Buffy had never really been to parties, let alone gotten drunk, but maybe that was what she needed. A night out, not thinking or pondering, just having some fun with friends and classmates. "Yeah, sounds good - so Saturday night at ten?" she asked, the guy nodding happily that she wanted to go with him. Buffy smiled, looking briefly over her shoulder to look at Baal, whom had gotten Lola as a partner. She shook her head and looked back at the guy by her side, smiling once more.

Saturday rolled around, and she was standing in her dorm room, looking in the mirror as she checked her outfit. It was rather simple, a purple dress, some leggings and a pair of cute espadrilles. Her hair she had move away from her face, and she had decided for once to wear a little make up. She felt a rush in her stomach as she said goodbye to her aunt in the car, giving her a quick hug before walking the last few steps up to the house. She could hear the loud music from the outside, and moving inside it only got louder. It didn't take long before someone handed har a drink, falling into a conversation with a couple of friends as she moved around the house.
Sponsoreret inhold

School days [AU] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] Empty

School days [AU]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 6Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» New school and a bad start / Riley
» Here's to Future Days
» Casual days are necessary - Mariella
» A hard days work
» Cross school events are now a thing (Public)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen :: Storsalen-
Gå til: