Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Calling upon an angel [TW]

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Tien

Tien

Fag : Chemistry
Antal indlæg : 181

Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 6:52 pm

A small lump formed in her throat as he reminded her that she might have forgotten how old he was. Well, maybe it was because she wasn’t completely aware of his age. She bit her lips a little as he explained that guardian angels weren’t just thrown into the deep end. She pulled a soft smile as a response to his smile. She raised her brows just a bit, trying to show that she listened and understood. His story did comfort her. It did make her understand just a little better how things worked for him. One might think she would know these things already, just by being an angel herself, but she didn’t. It was nice to get things explained.

You didn’t meet your other one. She had had one before? God had really done well with the instructions for that Guardian Angel, she thought to herself, pulling a little smile, thinking it was somewhat funny how things had just gone downhill. But as he continued to explain how one could function as a guardian angel, it seemed like she understood how it could function, but as of right now, she preferred the way Max was being a guardian angel compared to her former guardian angel. A smile curled up on her lips as he mentioned he was rambling. “No, I mean it’s alright,” she laughed a little, “I like how you choose to do your mission,” she complimented, feeling gratitude of actually knowing who he was and that he was going to be there for her. She felt how he glided more down and therefore corrected a bit on how she was laying.

For a moment, she fell a sleep in his arms, all cuddled up underneath the sheets and feeling quite cozy. She didn’t really know how long she had been laying there but when she woke, he was still by her side, and it was still light outside. It had felt like a blink of an eye. “Gosh,” she mumbled. “I got to get up,” she said, though she cuddled herself a little closer to him. It was so nice and warm, but she really needed both to pee and to take a bath. But simply laying there in comforting arms was too inviting to just leave them like that.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 9:07 pm

He hummed a little, and it didn’t take long after her words had left her till, he found that she had fallen asleep in his arms. He looked down at her closed eyes and peaceful face. He returned his attention towards the tv when a movie started playing. Well at least he was entertained this time, whereas he before had been lying very still and just listened to her breathing and ended up meditating to get the time to pass.

It didn’t take long before she woke up again, and a soft chuckle left him as she spoke the words about her getting up instead of staying in bed. Not that it seemed like she would actually move the way she just snuggled closer and just kept herself placed in his arms. “So are you going to get up, because you don’t really seem like one hellbent about moving out of the bed” he chuckled keeping his eyes towards the film still being shown on tv.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 10:10 pm

She groaned a little as he commented on how she didn’t seem to be moving in the right direction of out of bed. “No,” she complained mumbling. “I don’t want to… But I really should,” she opened her eyes and looked towards the door, thinking about how she really didn’t want to leave the warmth, the embrace or the bed in general. On the other hand, she really had to pee, and she should take a bath from all of the sweating. She was very certain that she smelled, even though she couldn’t smell it herself. Kemuel’s worry also hang around her head and she kept thinking about who was going to pick her up, thought it might just end up with Kemuel so she could get home as quickly as possible and hopefully sleep on the backseat unless he had one hundred questions about what had happened. God… It was going to be intense when she was going to attend rehab having to tell people she had been drugged while she was out and didn’t believe she had been sober for as long as she had been anymore.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 4:11 pm

A soft laugh left him as she complained about needing to get up because she should. Now there could be a lot of reasons why she should get up. One he could guess, the fact that she hadn’t been to the bathroom since she had gotten there might have something to do about it “well then” he said letting a smirk form on his lips “Then there is only one thing to do” he lifted her arms and then got out of the bed, at least if he removed himself it would be easier, not that the bed itself wasn’t nice and warm. But he had a slight theory about the fact that she could snuggle up close to him, was a big factor why it was so nice to stay. “There, now it should be easier” he said and winked to her, before he walked towards the door, he turned around and placed a hand on the doorframe “I don’t know, you are of course welcome to stay, but maybe it would be nice to get picked up, so you can get home to a bath and a fresh chance of clothes” he explained and nodded before he walked towards the kitchen to get himself something to drink.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 5:20 pm

Tien hummed wondering, as he started to speak and looked up at him, noticing how he had a smirk on his lips. What was he plotting? He told her that there was only one thing to do, and she almost feared what it could be, making her eyes widen a bit. He lifted his arms and started to move out of bed, “No, no, no,” she almost begged and was dragged a bit across the bed from not wanting to let go, but she did as soon as he stood up. She exhaled and let her arms fall down.

There. Now it should be easier. She glanced up at him. It annoyed her, but on the other hand, she appreciated what he had chosen to do. And he winked at her, almost making sure she wouldn’t complain. She pushed herself off the bed and listened to how he recommended to go home or something alike. This time, she stood much better on her feet and she approached the door which he had just been standing in, only to walk across the small hall and carefully open the door to what she believed was the bathroom. And it was. She went in there without commenting on the fact that she might want to get picked up. She closed the door but didn’t lock it. She moved directly to the toilet so she could pee. It was so relieving, and she sighed as she finished, pulled her pants back up and washed her hands before she walked out to Max in the kitchen again. “Is it okay that I borrow your clothes if I’m going home?” she wondered. She didn’t really want to change into her dress right now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 5:51 pm

It was quite cute how she tried to keep her arms around him, trying to make sure that he didn’t leave the bed. But to be fair, it would be better for her to get home, instead of staying here, almost as if she was hiding from the consequences of what was waiting for her at home. It hadn’t been very hard to overhear that her brother had told Tien that the video of her was out from last night, so they would have some kind of idea what had happened.  

When she finally came out again, he gave her a soft smile when she asked if it was alright that she borrowed his clothes. “Yes, of course, then you have a reason to come back” he teased, as he took a sip of his coffee. “Do you want some?” he asked, nodding towards the pot of coffee that was still sitting in the machine.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 6:55 pm

Tien’s eyes escaped Max’s as he said that I it would be a reason for her to come back. It would be, but it certainly sounded like something one would say after a date and it confused her. She licked her lips a little and pulled some of her short hair behind her ear, laughing a little. She looked back up at him as he asked if she wanted some coffee. She shook her head slightly, “I don’t enjoy coffee that much,” she said but even as she had said it she started to enter the kitchen, “Okay, maybe a little cup,” she said. “But I’ll need room for a lot of milk,” she chuckled and went to open the fridge to take out the milk. She had brought her phone from the bedroom and put in her pocket, and therefore easily pulled it up to send Kemuel a message. “Uh, what’s your address?” she asked and glanced up at him so she could text it and send it to Kemuel.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 8:52 pm

He was just about to tell her he could make her a cup of tea if she wanted that instead. But before he could do that, she had already told him that she wanted a small cup after all. He nodded with a smile and poured a small amount of coffee into the cup, and then poured in the milk, topping it off, before pushing it towards her while she was typing on her phone. His address? Oh, a soft chuckle left him, as he realized he had looked a little weirded out in his face for that question. “Main street 12, apartment 5” he said with a smile and took another sip from his cup leaning over the kitchen island while giving her a soft smile. “Is your brother coming to get you?” he asked, moving away to sit down on one of his dining chairs.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 10:42 pm

Tien typed the address to Kemuel and with a text that he didn’t have to hurry, that she was alright. He then looked over at the cup he had made for her, and she pulled a smile as she saw the color of the coffee. It looked close to perfect. She picked it up and took a sip of the coffee, closing her eyes shortly while she enjoyed it. She looked over at him, humming a bit wondering as he asked about her brother, “Oh, yeah,” she said and looked down at her cup while she walked over to sit across from him on one of the dining chairs, putting one of her feet up on the nearest stool next to her. “It didn’t seem like he minded picking me up,” she exhaled and put her phone onto the table to hug her cup. “We’ve been quite alert ever since my sister lost her wings,” she said, almost mumbling the last words. She didn’t really like to talk about it since most people really didn’t like the idea of fallen angels.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 11:21 pm

He nodded as she explained that it didn’t seem that Kemuel minded, or would it be Zadkiel picking her up? Oh well, he shouldn’t really snob in that kind of family matter. Max turned his eyes towards the cup of coffee placed between his hands as she mentioned the fact about Seraphina’s wings. It wasn’t something that had gone unnoticed in heavens, because it had been done in a manner that wasn’t sanctioned. More so, that someone had dared to do it to an archangel’s daughter. “Understandable, it is horrible thing to go through, also as the family... how are you all feeling after that?” he asked giving her a soft smile, as he redirected his gaze towards her, instead of the drink that was standing in front of him. To be fair it was a dangerous conversation to walk into. But, well, he did care. And being a guardian angel, there was a whole other feeling towards fallen angels. Of course, they had done things that couldn’t be redeemed, they could try. He had seen fallen angels not be as many thought they would. And knowing the Nelson family quite closely, he had always found it odd that Seraphina had even fallen in the first place.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 11:31 pm

Tien bit her lip a little as he commented on it being horrible to go through and how she felt about it. She blinked a little while looking at her cup before she shrugged. She didn’t really know what to say, because she felt awful about it. She wished she could’ve been there for her sister, but she hadn’t Besides from that, she didn’t know what to say or do to neither of her siblings. As if it hadn’t been difficult enough already for her to communicate with her siblings, she only felt it had gotten more difficult. “I know it sounds stupid, but I feel the same,” she mumbled, even though she wasn’t completely sure if it was actually the truth. “I feel the same sadness. Hopelessness. Like I’m only making every situation worse by being present?” she looked up at him and licked her lips a little. “I don’t… I don’t know what I’m feeling, but no matter what, I’m just really happy she’s alive and recovering,” she almost whispered.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 12:02 am

He furrowed his brows and titled his head slightly as she told him that it was stupid, or that it sounded stupid that she could only tell him that she felt the same. He didn’t know if it was that stupid when it came down to it, all were intitled to feel different about a situation. There was no right way to feel when your younger sister had been put in jail and had gotten her wings cut off. Then she elaborated, that she felt that she was making things worse just by being present. He leaned over and took her hand, giving her a soft understanding smile. “I know it’s hard to believe, but it’s not your fault what happens to others” he gave her a smile “just because you had things you needed to work through, and feel like you weren’t there for your siblings like you wanted too, it’s still not your fault that any of the terrible things happened” he licked his lips and pulled his hand back to place around his cup again.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 25, 2021 12:09 am

Tien looked up as Max took her hand, smiling gently at her. Why did he just understand everything she told him? A short, silent chuckle left her as he said it wasn’t his fault what happened to others. She knew it, when he told her that, but when she stood in the situations that caused her those thoughts, his words simply wouldn’t seem true to her. Though as of right now, his words pulled a smile up on her lips, telling her that it was okay that she worked on something else than just her family. She took a deeper breath in and nodded, “Yeah… You’re right,” she said almost as if it was logic, but often it didn’t seem like logic when she stood in a bad situation with bad thoughts. “Thanks,” she exhaled and gave him a smile. She went and took a sip of her coffee. “Thanks for everything,” she added and let one arm hug around herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 25, 2021 11:05 am

He gave her a smile and wanted to tell her that was what guardian angels were for. But somehow, he got the feeling it would just upset her, and the last thing that he wanted her to feel, was that this. Was only a job for him, which it sort of was. But not in a sense like a psychiatrist, or if he had been at the hospital and she had been under his care. It was deeper than that, it was like having an extra family member or a really good friend. However, you wanted to look at it. He smiled back when she thanked him, a small nod appeared as he looked at her with a slightly titled head. “Anytime” he said and meant it, to be fair, it was high time that the Nelson kids got some breathing room to actually become the potential they had in them.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Okt 26, 2021 9:36 pm

He told her anytime and she shrugged a bit on it. She believed him quite well, that he was in fact going to do it anytime. He was her guardian angel – a present one. They sat for a while, chitchatting about big and small until Kemuel announced his arrival. Tien grabbed her dress and a couple of pancakes for later, hoping she could eat them properly by then. Once again, she thanked him. A little awkwardly she asked if he was having any nightshifts this night or something alike, because she wished for a goodnights sleep. Almost no matter his reply she would smile kindly and announce her goodbye. Though, if he said he was off the night, she would continue and ask if he would be pass by, of course it would be alight for him to say no. She would then meet Kemuel and let him drive them home.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 3 Empty

Calling upon an angel [TW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» I'm calling out an SOS
» Calling the hound
» ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|
» Feeling nature's calling is something else
» Calling all the monsters - Christian

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum