Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Calling upon an angel [TW]

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 11, 2021 11:37 pm

He was over halfway with cleaning and cutting the strawberries as she started to talk again. As she said his name, he lifted his head and looked at her, waiting for her to say whatever it was that was on her mind. A soft chuckle left him, as she told him that he was to kind. “Been told that before, a curse really” he answered, understanding that it wasn’t a compliment. But he didn’t mean it as a discomfort for her, so she just had to deal with the fact that this was how he was going to act around her. He nodded a made a small hum as she spoke about getting her mind clear about something. Of all the things she could have asked or wanted to be clear about. He hadn’t thought that would be the question coming out of her mouth. He placed the knife down, lifting his head looking at her with raised brows. He had been seconds away from laughing. Until he understood that she actually meant it as a real question. “What?” he spoke in a soft confused tone “No? Of course not” he said looking down at the strawberries “If you think that being a guardian angel comes with” he shook his head and gave her a crocket smile “I’m here to be a friend, and help you through life, it would be highly unethical of me, to take advantage of the fact that we are close, so no, it is not something you are supposed to” he looked back at the strawberries then back at her “Why would you think that?” he then asked, genuinely wondering why she had cooked that thought up in her mind of all things.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Tien

Tien

Fag : Chemistry
Antal indlæg : 181

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 12, 2021 12:04 am

The way he placed the knife down, she almost knew what the reply was to her question. Stupid question. Of course it wasn’t what was meant to happen. Of course not. She could almost fell the slight fire that had been created from every time he smiled was being suffocated. It died. As his eyes dropped to the strawberries, her eyes dropped to the slice in her hand and she took a little bite of it. For a moment, when he was about to tell her what he thought about her thinking what a guardian angel came with, she felt incredibly stupid. Why was every task of kindness just so romantic to her?

He was there to be a friend and help her through life. Yes. That was a guardian angel. She bit her lower lip a little as he talked about how it would be unethical of him and how she wasn’t supposed to. Almost like a deer in front of a driving car, her eyes looked widened up at him and she opened her mouth to reply, but she didn’t know what to say. She couldn’t just say that his few minimal stupid actions had made her feel loved on another level.
She closed her mouth hand pressed her lips together shaking her head. No. She didn’t wish to reply to that. She couldn’t. He would just know that she lied, right? Or… Wait… He would have known just how stupid she felt. Would he also have known how she had felt loved, even though she hadn’t really wanted to accept it? Didn’t he already know the answer to his question? She picked up the plate and bowl. “You’re mean,” she said. Yes. One second, he was kind, another he was mean. Her plan was to take the food and go to his bedroom and crawl under the sheets until she felt like she could go home. But plans wasn’t a thing for Tien today. Because as soon as she stood on her legs, the dizziness hit her again. Why had she even tried to stand? Her legs collapsed underneath her and blueberries and slices of bell pepper flew around her ears, some luckily still in the bowl and on the plate. As soon she was on the floor and realized that the fall itself wasn’t that bad, but the mess was greater, she let go of both plate and bowl and pulled her legs up so she could hug them and cover her eyes. “Karma is a bitch okay,” she mumbled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 12, 2021 8:08 pm

Keeping up with her emotions how the roared in her. It was difficult to say at least. So, he just let them roll over him not thinking much off it. He felt it was quite normal to be insecure about what you felt and how you should handle certain things. Especially when you weren’t more than twenty years of age, that already brought a lot of pressure on one’s shoulders.

He moved the last of the strawberries into a bowl as she told him that he was mean and got up. “Tien, wait” he said, almost as a warning not to get up. But he wasn’t fast enough as she collapsed on the hardwood floor. A small sigh left him as he slowly walked around the kitchen island and with a soft movement he put his arm around her shoulder, under her legs that she was hugging and pulled her up in his arms. “Alright, let’s get you into bed, and you’re not moving before you feel better” with those words he walked back into the bedroom and placed her in the bed she had been sleeping in. Moving the covers, not really giving her a choice as he put her under them and tucked her in “Now, don’t move” he pointed towards her before taking the remote control and handed it to her. “I’ll be back with your drink and some of the food” he then walked back into the kitchen and started cleaning up.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 12, 2021 10:07 pm

She only just heard how he told her to wait when she could feel how it was already too late. She didn’t even hear his sigh over her own feelings and thoughts tumbling over her. She drew a sharp breath as he picked her up in his arms, and without thinking much of it, she simply wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face close to his neck. She didn’t protest against what he said, because she had wanted to go to the bedroom to sleep or eat, because she had thought he was mean about why she would think she was supposed to fall in love with him.

He put her down into the bed, but it took her a moment to realize she actually had to let go of him. She was tucked in lightly and told not to move. She pressed her lips together not really liking the restriction. It only made her want to walk around the block. She was quite careful in her movements when she took the remote control and looked from it up to him as he spoke. “Sorry,” she mumbled, knowing that it meant that he had to clean up. As soon as he had left the bedroom and seemed to have started picking up everything she had just dropped on the floor, she slowly sat up, trying not to make too much noise and get told to lay back down. As soon as she sat up, she started to pull the cover over her. She looked at the rest of the bed, mostly to look after her phone, but it was nowhere to be found. For a moment she thought about what he had said earlier. Kemuel had called or something. “Did you have my phone?” she asked, even though she was almost certain that he wouldn’t let her sit too much on her phone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 12, 2021 10:20 pm

After cleaning up, saving some of the food, he walked back inside the bedroom and placed it on the besidetable. “Your phone?” he asked, and then looked down at him, “Oh yes!” he made a small laugh and walked out again. At some point in the evening while he had been reading up on files, he had placed it right beside his own. He took it and walked back to her and gave it. “here you go, I even think I have a charger you can borrow somewhere” he mumbled, walking around to the other side of the bed and pulled out a drawer, all of the charger were neatly placed and folded and he luckily had almost everyone. You could call it at passion of his, always chancing his phone getting the newest and best one on the marked. He got up once again, walked on the other side and plucked it in for her “there” he gave her the cord and gave her a soft smile. “Just call if you need anything alright?” he told, as he made his way out of the room once again.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 12, 2021 10:39 pm

She pulled a little on the corner of her mouth as he asked about her phone, almost as if he had to think about if he had it or not. Who knew, maybe she had lost it in town. She couldn’t remember a thing either way. The way he almost exclaimed that he remembered where her phone was made her lips curl up in a minimal smile. She took some of the blueberries as he walked out of the bedroom and came back with her phone. She clicked on the homescreen and it immediately popped up with notifications she had missed. She looked up at him as he mentioned he might have a charger. She looked down at her phone again to check the battery. Nine percent. “I would like to borrow one, thanks,” she mumbled and opened her phone and went to one of her pals’ stories. She tapped through it as she could see most of it just was from the partly last night, until she noticed something. She had shared another persons’ story where the person had captured a clip of Tien almost stumbling around. The was an icon to remind you to turn the volume up – she did so. She frowned a little skipped the video only to notice how she was picked up by Max and how she almost immediately moaned loudly through the street. She widened her eyes and closed the story looking up at him as he put in the charger and gave her the cord. She took it looking slightly deadpan. Oh, how embarrassing that had been. She plugged her phone in and looked back up at him as he told her to call if he needed anything. She gave him a simple nod and looked down towards her phone before she realized. She didn’t have his phone number. “Hey, no. I don’t have your phone number,” she said and was about to pull her phone out of the charger to follow him, but only got one of her legs down from the position she sat in before she realized, that no, she shouldn’t be walking. She slouched a bit and put the charger back in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 14, 2021 11:08 am

As she called for him, telling him that she didn’t have his number, he walked back, pushing the door open. He crossed his arm and leaned against the doorframe, crocking a brow as she had told him that she didn’t have his number “Well, you could get that of course but, Tien” he pulled a soft smile “I’m just out here” he pointed towards the living room “It’s not like I’m going anywhere, so, I would think that your pretty voice should be more than enough to call me” but instead of walking out again he moved towards the bed and placed himself beside her “hand me your phone” he waved it towards him, and would take the phone so he could put in his number for her. “Now, you can call me, either by phone or with your voice” he winked and stood up again “So, is there anything else I can do before I walk out again?” he asked turning towards her.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 14, 2021 5:47 pm

Tien blinked a little as he walked back and crossed his arms, crocking a brow and leaning against the doorframe. Had she said something wrong? I’m just out here. Oh, yes, of course. How should she know if he was heading out or not? She pressed her lips together as he pointed out to the living room. Shortly, she looked away as he complimented on her voice. That was something she hadn’t heard for a while. After all, she didn’t sing that much unless she was taking a bath, and it was mostly when she sang she heard a compliment on her voice. Her eyes looked up towards him as he approached the bed and sat down beside her. She unlocked the phone and quickly exited the app she had been looking which had a recording of her on Max’s shoulder. She handed him the phone and looked at him put in his number. “Thanks,” she mumbled. He was still mean in her book, because she wasn’t supposed to fall in love with him – but he simply felt so comfortable to be around. Or at least now that she was sobering up. He stood up and asked if there was anything else he could do. She shook her head and gave him a simple smile before she took one of the bowls with food. She watched him leave and she took a couple of berries and slices of bell pepper. After five or ten minutes she laid down with each plate and bowl next to her. She was going to try and take a nap.

Trying to take a nap.
Take a nap.
Nap.
Nap time.
Nap time, Tien.
Please fall asleep, Tien.

She took her phone and found his contact. She edited his name to contain an angel emoji before she texted him:
Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 VuPu3mK

Tien couldn’t fall asleep, not alone at least. She wasn’t even sure that it would help with Max next to her, but hopefully, she would be able to fall asleep knowing there was someone right by her side so nothing would go unnoticed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 14, 2021 10:20 pm

Once again - was this the fifth time that he sat down looking at these files? He sat down and took the files in his hand and started going over them. If there was something he had learned since his training in New York, that nurses were the ones that run the hospitals. Without them, there wouldn’t be complete chaos. Not that they were appreciated enough, because doctors quickly got a god complex because it was them saving the lives of people admitted.

Well, some time went by, he wasn’t sure how long. Twenty, thirty minutes? As his phone buzzed on the coffee table. He looked over and saw an unknown number and a message that was quite simple. Company. A soft smile formed on his lips, as he got up. Walking slowly towards the bedroom looking inside. “Alright” he whispered, as he walked rest of the to the bed. He took the plate and the bowls away and put them on the bedside table by the side he was standing in. Then he got in, over the covers and invited her to come and stay in his arms. He lied down himself, closing his eyes. Words weren’t really needed for his benefit, so he just relaxed and waited for her to do the same.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 14, 2021 11:17 pm

She could even hear how his phone buzzed and how he shortly after got up from his couch. She knew she wasn’t to much use or help right now, so she just scooted a little away so she didn’t take up all of the space. She pulled a shy smile as he seemed to agree to accompany her with resting. He removed the plate and bowls and placed himself on top of the covers. She might not truly realize it herself, but she studied his movements and determined how calm he was about the situation.

As he opened his arms and invited her to get closer. She could almost feel her heart skip a beat. She hadn’t even suggested it. Hesitation hit her first, but she chose to scootch closer. The arm closest to the mattress folded in front of herself between them and her other hand folded around him. Her head was placed with her ear just above his chest, being able to hear his heartbeat. For a moment her own heart started racing in slight panic ands he cursed the link a bit. He would know. She took a bigger breath in and closed her eyes and it seemed like her heart was starting to accept the situation. “Thank you,” she mumbled already feeling quite drowsy.

It didn’t take long before she finally fell asleep. The safe comfort was all she needed. In her sleep she pulled her leg in between his, but still with the covers between them. She slept peacefully and with no dreams.
Occasionally she woke up, still laying almost over him. Her eyes were heavy, and she tried to figure out how long she had slept, but she didn’t even know when she had fallen asleep. “I think you’re unfair, Max,” she mumbled, “I never sleep this well,” she complained, “And I’m quite sure it’s not a part of your job description to sleep with me,” she mumbled, “And if it is… Well then I hope you’ve signed off all of your nights to be with me,” She blinked a little drowsy before she stretched her back a little and turned her gaze to him, not really realizing how close their faces actually were and therefore looked away again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 15, 2021 3:37 pm

You’re welcome” he whispered as he felt how Tien slowly started to fall asleep in his arms. He looked towards the black screen of the tv in the bedroom. He could hear the summing from the other tv in the living room, other than that, the apartment was very quiet. He closed his eyes again, leaning back while his arms folded around her frail body, but he never fell asleep. Very aware that he needed to make sure that he was there when she woke up.

And she did. Once again, she told him that he was unfair, explaining that she had never slept this well. He wasn’t sure that was true but decided not to challenge that expression of her idea how she had slept before this had happened. A chuckle left him as she went on to talk about that she was sure that it wasn’t part of his description to sleep with her. Well, it wasn’t, but it was her job to make sure that she was alright, and that she came through life in the best way possible. “Well, I can’t be there all nights, I have night shifts at the hospital that I need to take” he replied looking into her eyes with his brow slightly crooked as she pulled away or looked away when she realized just how close they were.  For someone so old, he could be quite oblivious sometimes.

But sure, if you really slept that good, I wouldn’t mind help you do that again” he let go of her and crawled up to place his back against the bedframe. The tv was quiet, luckily it was on a timer so it would shut down if there wasn’t any activity on it. “Let me just” he moved over her and grabbed the remote for this one and pressed the turn on button.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 15, 2021 10:26 pm

Maybe she had slept better before, but she hadn’t slept this well in a long time, or at least she felt it was a very, very long time ago since she had slept this well. She frowned a little as he mentioned that he had nightshifts at the hospital. “Are you a doctor or something?” she mumbled, not looking up at him. After all, he knew close to everything about her, and she knew… Well, she knew what he was to her and his first name. That might be about it.

He agreed to help with her sleeping routine and the way he said it made a smile curl up on her lips. When he suddenly let go of her, she lifted her head a little off his chest to figure out what he was doing by looking at him. He sat up in the bed, and she allowed herself to lay back down with her head close to his hip. When he wanted to get the remote and suddenly started to reach over her she pulled her head back a little, being a little too close to his private parts. It didn’t last that long, so she didn’t think too much about it. He turned on the television and she laid her head back, close to his hip only to choose that she was going to change how she sat. She sat up a little bit before she scooted over to almost sit next to him, before she laid down on her side, so she could watch the television while she laid down. “How about you present yourself a bit more,” she mumbled and turned her head a little to look up at him, “You know so many things about me, and I… I barely know you,” she said and pulled on an almost sad smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 17, 2021 9:41 pm

Or something, I’m a nurse” he explained as she asked if he was a doctor. Well, he could have been, but nurse had always seemed more his style. Being able to actually be there for the patient in a way that the doctors never really had the time for, because of surgeries and other million things that they had to make sure was in order to ensure the patient’s life. One couldn’t work without the other, and he liked that about hospitals, even though there was a hierarchy and given which one you worked at, it could be horrible having his job title. But at Aston? He really liked the difference that he made.

He didn’t think much of how they ended up, he just pressed the turn on button and placed himself more comfortable. His hand found a place behind her back, and let it stay there, almost as an extra comfort for her. Not that he really did anything other than just having it there. He let his eyes travel towards her, as she asked that he told a little more about himself. “Hm” he thought about what to say and looked towards the screen for a moment while thinking. “Well, I used to be a part of what you could call the heavenly army, actually I knew your mom, when she was still a part of that” he started, not that he had been friends or even talked with her. But Eden, she had quite the reputation when it came to fighting the battles for God. “I became a nurse around twenty-five years ago” he continued before a smile appeared on his lips “and I used to have a bunny that I called toffee” he laughed, thinking back to when he had the small pet. The one and only pet that he had ever had. But it was still a time that the looked back on with great joy.  
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 17, 2021 11:05 pm

He was a nurse. Of course. It suited him so well. She tried to notice how he thought about what to tell about himself. She listened carefully as he explained that he had been in an army and knew her mother. She frowned a little. Even though her mother had died in what seemed to be a warrior armor, she actually hadn’t known she had been in the heavenly army. She licked her lips a little, listening. He mentioned when he became a nurse. Twenty-five years ago. It left her wondering just about how old he was, but for some reason she didn’t want to think too much about it. She noticed the smile on his lips, and she almost immediately knew that it was something he liked thinking back to. She couldn’t help but smile a big teethy smile and laugh a little with him as he explained he had had a bunny called Toffee. “Toffee sounds like a lovely bunny,” she said and pulled a little smile. “But what brings you joy? What keeps you up at night? And most important of all,” she sat up feeling a little dizziness overwhelm her from sitting up too fast. She grabbed her forehead for a moment before she looked over at him, sitting somewhat next to him, “How’s your family?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 18, 2021 5:12 pm

That was all very big questions, that he wasn’t even sure how to answer. “Oh, hmm” he mumbled, looking towards her before letting his eyes look back at the screen where some commercials was being showed. He had no idea how to even start with such a big question. How’s his family, a soft smile formed on his lips. “Well,” he mumbled licking his teeth, it wasn’t because he was broken nor had a very hard time. Of course, he had experienced hardships, but nothing that had really affected him in a way where he couldn’t move on or compartmentalize things in such a manner that it was easy for him to put things into boxes and keep them from overwhelming him. “I don’t really have family, like in a traditional way? I was born for a purpose, trained to take on that job and after that I just, did my job?” he told quite matter-of-factly giving her a soft smile, as it didn’t really bother him “I have some very good friends, that I would say was the closes that you could compare to family and they are all quite alright – have their ups and downs, but that’s just part of life” he explain letting his eyes return back to the tv.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 18, 2021 9:36 pm

Tien let her gaze stay on Max as he thought. She pulled her lips a bit to the side thinking as he explained his family situation. He didn’t really have a family; he was simply born for a purpose. To Tien it sounded sad, but it seemed like he didn’t take it to heart that he didn’t have a traditional family. He explained how he had some good friends, and it warmed everything just a little. She nodded a little understanding, “Yeah,” she breathed, “It is just a part of life,” she agreed and let herself tilt so her head rested on his shoulder. She laid there for a little while before she remembered she should call Kemuel and sat up quite quickly to grab her phone, “Shit,” she mumbled and started dialing his number, putting her phone up to her ear.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 18, 2021 9:50 pm

Again, Max didn’t see anything wrong about how they were sitting. Nor how close they were when Tien placed her head on his shoulder. For him, they had a connection that went far deeper than any other beings. It wasn’t like witches and their mates, that couldn’t contain themselves when near their soulmates. And even though it could sound so fancy, soulmate. The one true soul that you were destined to be with. But if that was the truth, then why was the mark so fickle? No, being a guardian angel, it was so much more than just being connected through ones soul. It was the watching eye over the shoulder, the person that knew every nook and cranny of you, and still cared for every part, because you wanted to protect and care for it. Make sure that they would proceed through life best as possible. Now, Max might be an odd sort to say the least. Not really caring about love, nor having someone in his life like that. But that didn’t mean that he didn’t care, nor loved people. Not just in a way, that many people were always seeking to make their life complete.

He looked towards her as she exclaimed a small shit and started to dial a number.

It didn’t take long before Kemuel picked up, asking if Tien was alright, and where she was. After everything that had happened to Seraphina, he wasn’t very fond of his sisters not coming home as agreed when being out and about.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 18, 2021 10:16 pm

The phone was picked up rather quickly and Tien tried to calm Kemuel down, “Hey-, he-… I’m alright,” she exhaled and glanced towards Max as Kemuel asked where she was, “I-uh…” she looked down at the covers, covering her legs. “You know-… Do you remember the guy I almost drove into with my bike? I’m at his place,” she exhaled and picked at little at the blanket. “Everything is alright, I promise. He's okay,” she exhaled, “I’m sorry I didn’t call or text I was-” she stopped for a moment and pressed her lips together wondering whether or not she wanted to inform Kemuel how she had been drugged at a party. She didn’t want him to know. It would bring so much worry. It even worried her. Would she be depended on the drug after having only ‘tried’ it once? “I was just having a lot of fun,” she lied and bit her nails a little. Okay, it wasn’t a total lie, but the end of the evening hadn’t been fun… Or, she couldn’t remember it…
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 18, 2021 10:43 pm

Max just sat still beside her, not really listing in on the conversation, but not moving away from her as she hadn’t asked him too. Kemuel on the other hand, wasn’t as calm as the angel sitting beside his sister. “Fun? - Tien” he breathed as he pulled her name letting her now that he wasn’t buying it. Lowering his voice, as he tried to keep himself from demanding an explanation for what had happened that night. Because her having fun, that was one way to describe it. “Tien, there is a video of you on Instagram, Seraphina was the first to see it, it, we are just worried, okay?” he said with a concerned voice “and you are sure that, you’re alright?” he didn’t want to blame, nor interrogate her. Even though they lived every day in fear of her relapsing, it shouldn’t be on the cost of her not being able to live her life.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 8:10 am

He didn’t buy it. Shit. She continued to pick at the covers biting her cheek and lip a little. There is a video… She closed her eyes and remembered it clearly. Why hadn’t she done something to get it down? Why hadn’t she acted? “Yeah,” she breathed out to the fact that they were worried about her. Kemuel’s conversation continued, and she glanced towards Max before she leaned up against him again. “Yeah,” she continued to lie, but her breathing became a little raspy and she already knew that she blew her own cover. She wasn’t okay, about the night but for now she was just recovering from the drug, hoping and praying that it wouldn’t affect her more than this day. “No,” she exhaled closing her eyes tight for a moment to keep tears from producing. “But it’s alright,” she exhaled and quickly continued “You don’t have to worry. I’m in good company,” she tried with a sad and slightly raspy voice. She took a greater breath in, “I'll try and get a hold on Maya... See if she can get it down for me,” she added.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 10:06 am

Kemuel had to take in a deep breath as she kept lying to him. Finally, she told him the truth that she wasn’t okay, and he breathed out a little easier, but didn’t comment on it other than making a small sound of understanding. It really wasn’t alright, but he decided not to start a rant about how he felt about the whole situation. And of course, he would worry, even if she was in a good company or not. As she talked about Maya might be able to help he breathed out “If she can’t, my friend Iris might be able to help, she has an ability were she can hack into the internet and should be able to take down the video without leaving a trace” he mumbled, another breath left him “Well, as long as you have good company, but please call me when I need to pick you up, okay?” he asked of her, feeling more and more like Zadkiel every second “Or at least get Zadkiel to pick you up, if you don’t want me to come” he added, knowing that even after he had given her the present that their relationship might still be somewhat rocky.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 3:43 pm

”Cool… Thanks, I’ll text you if Maya can’t help,” she replied in a small mumble. She hummed a little as Kemuel told her just to call when she wanted to be picked up. To be honest, she had thought about walking home. The fresh air might be good for her whole system now that someone had ruined it last night. Or at least Zadkiel. She nodded a bit, before she thought about how he wasn’t able to know how she replied, “Yeah, of course,” she said still picking a little at the covers even though she was laying with her head against Max’s shoulder. “Thanks for worrying. I’ll see you later, okay?” she exhaled before she ended the call. She then texted Maya asking if she could help removing the video of her on Instagram. As soon as the message was sent, she threw her phone a little away next to her. “Sorry I’m such a bummer,” she mumbled. “Don’t I take all of your free time? Like this can’t be good for you,” she mumbled glancing up at him, without removing her gaze from the covers she was picking at.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 4:31 pm

As Tien was about to hang up Kemuel spoke her name, hoping it would keep her from pressing the end call button. He cleared his throat before the words finally left his lips “Just remember that we love you, and we care about you, stay safe, okay?

Max looked towards Tien as the conversation seemed to end and gave her a soft smile. Such a bummer, he had to let out a small laugh. “Well, it’s fine, I don’t really mind people being moody” he spoke letting his eyes find the ceiling before turning them towards the tv. “To be fair, I much rather people just were their moods instead of pretending to be something they’re not” he explained, having met so many people that just plastered on a smile hiding away the pain and scars. It wasn’t very productive, nor helpful for the person holding it in or the persons around them.

As she talked about free time he started laughing, a heartfelt and genuine laugh “free time, well, I have that right now, like watching tv here with you, isn’t that free time?
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 9:03 pm

She heard how Kemuel said her name, and her thumb was hovering over the red button on her screen to cancel the call. Even though her phone wasn’t close to her ear, she could still hear what he said very clear. His words were heavy, not that she didn’t know what to do with the words, but because they hurt in a way because she missed the words, and she knew they were true. “Okay,” she replied slightly distant before she immediately ended the call.

It was incredible, how he just seemed to be able to deal with everything she brought up. He even explained that he would rather have that people expressed their moods rather than pretending to be something else. It was funny, because just a couple of months ago, she was just a numb girl walking around with no hope for life nor happiness. It was incredible how far she had come now. She hummed a little to agree about it. She understood why he preferred people were true to their emotions, because without them it would be difficult to proceed from where one was. She knew that now. She needed help and help was only received if you actually asked for help.

Tien was almost surprised as he laughed so heartfelt about her thinking that she took all of her free time. She looked up at him and almost couldn’t help but smile and chuckle a bit. “I mean I guess, but isn’t it also work for you to have to take care of me all of the time? Or you know, observe almost everything? I don’t know,” she felt like she couldn’t express herself, and the words that she formed only confused herself. “Like, do you feel like you’re relaxing and enjoying yourself right now?” she mumbled thinking about how she usually relaxed herself. Well, she had many methods and one of them could sometimes be just sitting and watching television.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 5:48 pm

He looked at her “Tien, I think you forget just how old I am” he said with a smile “Of course it was overwhelming at first, but you aren’t just thrown out in the sea of unknown and expected to just understand what to do with the one you are guarding” he gave her a smile “every guardian angel has their own life, and own agenda – My very good friend I told you about, she even has a kid, so it’s not like we are expected to just be on duty all the time” he tried to comfort her, not knowing if it would work or not. He did however understand if it was a little overwhelming for her to understand what was going on, when you hadn’t have any experience with her other guardian angels. “Like you didn’t meet your other one, so there is also different ways of being a guardin angel, how involved you want to get and how much you want to help the other person on their way – sometimes it’s the smallest things, like you being pulled back from stepping over a red light, but not seeing who did it. A sign that says the way you want to go is closed off so you need to find another way, small things like that” he kept on explaining “I know this is a lot to take in, and that I’m more or less rambling now, but, let’s just say this is my mission in life  and I choose how to do it” he ended and scratched the back of his neck a little before he glided a little more down in the bed looking at the tv, smiling a little over something that happened.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling upon an angel [TW]   Calling upon an angel [TW] - Page 2 Empty

Calling upon an angel [TW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I'm calling out an SOS
» Calling the hound
» ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|
» Angel rescue ~ Michael
» Calling all the monsters - Christian

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum