Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Feeling nature's calling is something else

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

Humør : Discomfort is where growth lies.
Antal indlæg : 55

Feeling nature's calling is something else Empty
IndlægEmne: Feeling nature's calling is something else   Feeling nature's calling is something else EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 12:33 pm

LOCATION The north part of the woods
DATE 6th of August 2021
TIME midday
OUTFIT Link
TOPIC FOR @Katelyn

It seemed like what he had needed most of all, to just be connected with nature after so long time apart. The forest here in the Athena region was something, had an energy like no other place, and he enjoyed that. Sitting in a clearing, just with his legs crossed taking in the energies around him. Feeling the sun on his face, this was peace, quite and still so powerful. Feeling the small breeze run over his face where the sun's warmth was providing with a show of force. But he needed this, just sitting here feeling in one with the ground beneath him, and everything around him. The sounds of the birds singing in the tree tops, he listened to their song, oh how he had missed that. He suddenly opened his eyes a little bit, feeling his senses to off, it was an instinct he couldn't get rid off, knowing whenever there was a supernatural creature close to him. Not that he minded, but it still made him aware that he wasn't alone. But he didn't get up, not as his eyes spotted a smaller blonde girl not far from the clearing. Perhaps it was the nature around him telling him she wasn't a threat, that she was even more connected to the environment they were in than he was. "Beautiful day, isn't it?" He asked, his voice calm and warm, keeping himself seated not wanting to come off at a threat in anyway. Just enjoying his freedom and the sun on his face.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Katelyn

Katelyn

Humør : Oh take your tampon out Dave.
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Psykologi + Biologi + Fysisk + Historie
Antal indlæg : 142

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feeling nature's calling is something else   Feeling nature's calling is something else EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 3:26 pm

It was now 13 days since the full moon. Since she had found out that she wasn’t as powerless as one might walk around thinking. Even as she hadn’t been attacked as violently as Maya had, her sister had been quicker to recover from that night than the small aasimar had done. Even as you could see that Maya still wasn’t at her full strength, she had the stubbornness to just do whatever she would normally have done. Katelyn on the other hand, had been sleeping like she hadn’t done so for years. Sitting in the garden just looking at the flowers without even seeing the beauty as she had normally done. Completely detached and cut off from the normal energy she got from being around nature. Today was one of the best days she had had in that period of those 13 days.

Walking through the woods she went much slower than she normally would, her energy not on the same chaotic wildfire energy it normally was in her body.
She got into the clearing and saw a person, a man, sitting with his legs crossed eyes close.

Beautiful day, isn’t it?.

Katelyn felt a smile crept up on her lips and slowly nodded. “It really is” she mused and walked a little closer to him. There was such a strong energy around him that she only knew around the forest. There was something about him, that made him trust him completely right of the bat. Which she knew was dangerous, as her father always had told her – drilled into her head. That she should never engage with strangers. “I’ve never seen you in these parts of the woods before? Not that I own them or anything, but I’m frequently here” she explained and stood a few steps away from him. “I’m Katelyn” she said with a big smile and looked down at him.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feeling nature's calling is something else   Feeling nature's calling is something else EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 3:51 pm

He didn't really move as she walked closer, but he was curious about what she was. But the nature trusted her completely, as if they were one, which first of all had caught his full attention. A smile snuck up on his lips and he chuckled lightly by her words. "I bet you haven't," he took a deeper breath in. "I've just come back, being locked away from all this in what feels like a life time -" he found his own honesty quite surprising. Perhaps it was just the way she like him was connected to the enverment they were in, he was gaining his strength back. Reginald frowned a bit as he narrowed his eyes looking towards her. She did remind him off someone. "Nice to meet you Katelyn, the name is Reginald," he lifted his hand up towards her wanting to greet her politely. Her eyes was special, infused with nature like magic he had only seen in one other being before. And he had seen plenty of remarkable things. However, he could also feel as she got closer, how low on energy she was, just like himself - but it seemed so being two different reasons. He had just been to disconnected from nature. Getting back here and connecting with one's roots, seemed like the best way to get back to yourself. He nodded to the side. "Sit with me," he insisted with a warm smile on his lips. "Just sit down and feel the energies from the earth underneath you, returning to you."

"I can tell the forest really likes you, so I guess you are to thank for taking care of it while I've been away," he chuckled a bit and looked to her again. He couldn't explain this connection he felt to her, just like he did to the nature. It was different, but in the best way possible.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feeling nature's calling is something else   Feeling nature's calling is something else EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 8:31 am

She took his hand and could instantly feel how the power flowed through him. Weak yes, but it was so much more powerful than her own. He had to be much older than he looked, otherwise she had never seen this kind of connection between man and nature before. Especially since he had just told her that he had been locked away for what felt like a lifetime.

She didn’t waste much time before she sat down beside him as he had requested her too. Feel the energy returning. She closed her eyes after she folded her legs, so she was sitting crossed legged beside him. Kate took in a deep breath feeling how energy started to focus around them. The heat from the warm ground underneath them. The rustle in the trees. Light breeze gliding around them almost as it was caressing and encouraging them to keep going. A soft chuckle left her as he told her that he could tell the forest liked her. “I sure hope so, anything else would be weird since it was the forest that gave me life as an infant” she breathed still with her eyes closed. “How long have you been connected to the forest?” she finally asked cracking open one eye and looked over at him.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feeling nature's calling is something else   Feeling nature's calling is something else EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 11:11 am

His interest peaked when she mentioned that the forest had given her life as an infant, see this was a rare phenomena. People could be looking at her like she had said something completely mental, but Reginald he had lived and studied so many beings in his life - he knew better than believe that anyone was simply crazy for saying something like that. Himself, he had been told stories by his mother many years ago about how this Goddess had granted him these special powers to help defeat all evil. He had even met this Goddess, Imera before. And giving life to a young child in need of life, it sounded like something Imera would do, just from the kindness of her heart. Her question made him smile. "My whole life actually, back in my youth there was a Goddess granting a woman's child power to help defeat the evil that was around the village. That child was me," he chuckled a bit. It seemed like forever ago, it was forever ago. Reginald took a slightly deeper breath in. Reginald had been around to see the world turn into less and less nature, seeing how machines and buildings were ruining everything, and he had felt it as someone was trying to strangle him. But as with everything you got used to that life moved ahead, people evolved and created new things - he just wished that they would stop taking it out of the nature - no wonder Nature was bitting back. "You take a tool not long time ago didn't you? I can feel how the forest tires to give you back the energy you lost," he was quite blunt about it, because he could feel his own powers leave him to help support the younger soul. He for one knew when Nature called out to help someone.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feeling nature's calling is something else   Feeling nature's calling is something else EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 1:56 pm

She opened her eyes and stared at him as he had just told her that the world was upside down, or that pigs did indeed fly. The child that had been given power by the Goddess Imera to defeat evil. Of course, she had read about that, not that it was really reading that you came by that easily. But when you were persistent enough to learn about the woman that had given your life, you started to ask questions and with a father and mother that both knew and had contacts around the world that could give it to you, she had gotten all there was to read about the nature goddess.

That makes you over a thousand years old” she breathed almost whispering, as if she was afraid what would happen if she spoke too loudly. Maybe he might disappear, and she would find herself alone in the words as she normally was. But he was human? It shouldn’t really surprise her; her father would live longer than most humans because of his abilities. But still, it wasn’t every day you met a human that was this old.

She nodded slowly “yes, I-“ she tried to remember back to what had happened “I’m not very old, seventeen to be correct” she honestly told “And I haven’t found my powers before that night, where I encountered a man that tried to shot my father’s girlfriend, and something just.. snapped? This powerful energy unlashed from my pushing them away like the forest was feeding me pure energy and I couldn’t contain it probably.” Just as he was blunt, she didn’t really hold back. Funny how to people could connect through nature telling them there were both trustworthy creatures.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feeling nature's calling is something else   Feeling nature's calling is something else EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 6:04 pm

It was rare that many had read about him, or it wasn't, but the story that young Katelyn seemed to know - that was rare people knew of that. At least that version of it. He laughed a little, looking up to the sky for a moment. "That is correct," he confirmed before turning his head towards her again. Well, it wasn't normal for a human to be this old, and he still thanked Cassian to this day for making it happen. Reginald however, didn't really know how to explain it, or he did, but it had been such a long time since he had even thought about the fact: he wasn't supposed to be this old. "And old friend of mine, more like a brother actually helped me once I was in need. Very powerful warlock," he breathed out a bit pained and turned his eyes back to the sky. He wondered where Cassian was to this day, he had promised him to come back from him - but the promise had been broken by Thomas, making him unable to reach Cassian again. Still, even if it wasn't Reginald's fault he still felt like he should have done more.

Reginald turned his attention from his thoughts back to Katelyn, smiling when she pointed out that she was only seventeen. He assumed so. He pressed his brows together as he listened to her tale. About how it had come to her losing so much of her energy. That she had found her powers that night, he didn't know what that night was or what was speciel about it - not other than she told him what had happened. The father's girlfriend getting shot at by some man - something in her snapped. He knew that feeling. Even if he was old, he still remembered the first time he truly snapped and unleashed an earthquake so big that it shock the entire village where he was at. "You have the energies of the forest roaming in your soul kid, it will always be there for you when you need it. You might just not have realized it till that night, anger is a powerful tool in terms of trigger. But just know, I'm sure you don't need anger to use it another time. The nature will guide you," he responded to what she had told him. He wasn't shocked by the tale. "Nature will provide you back with the energy you lost, you just have to close your eyes and feel how it restores in your system."
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feeling nature's calling is something else   Feeling nature's calling is something else EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 7:39 pm

Her golden eyes watched in awe how Reginald explained her powers to her. It was so comforting finding someone that understood. Both Maya and her mother’s powers were so alike, so Maya could find help there to control them even better than she did already. But Katelyn didn’t. She was on her own in this because she was such a unique race. Something that happened so rarely that she wasn’t even sure that there was anyone on this earth that was the same as her.

Thank you” she said with a soft smile and looked around “it wasn’t really anger though, I was scared” she whispered and closed her eyes feeling how nature threw a gust of wind making her ash brown hair flow around her face before she opened her two-coloured eyes before she returned her attention back towards Reginald. “Have you ever heard about the Aasimar?” she asked smiling wondering if he might know something about it she hadn’t been able to find in books. Because boy it had taken time even figuring out what she was, even though Imera had told what could happen after she had helped her mother.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feeling nature's calling is something else   Feeling nature's calling is something else EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 11:48 am

Reginald was pleased to learn that anger hadn't been the source of the outburst, not that fear was much better. Fear was perhaps even more dangerous, because just like anger fear was increasing so easily. "Fear is sometimes just as strong enough an tool as anger," he replied while breathing out. Many people took their fear and turned it into something, often anger, he was like that himself, but had also learned it was only because anger was easier. Then he asked her about a very rare species Aasimar, he had heard stories before, not many - it hadn't really been creatures like that he had hunted back in the day, but it didn't mean his own curiosity hadn't made him listen in for information about what he could. "Many years ago, I heard about a few over the years," Reginald had nothing form his old archives or he did, but it would take a travel to other countries before he would be able to collect everything he had saved over the last many years. But it was also a way of saying no to the past, letting it be in the past.

He had put the puzzle together when she had asked, a curious creature she was, but then there was the nature soothing the trusting energies between them, letting them know they were safe. "I can imagine it most be difficult for your parents to find enough information, its not like you are many - or there is a lot of information to find," he looked to her. It wasn't very day young girls roamed around in the forest all by themselves, even if they were a Aasimar, deeply entangled with nature. "Speaking of parents, only seventeen year old Katelyn," he sat up and looked at her. "Do they know you are out here in the woods by yourself?" Not that she per say was by herself, he was there - but a worried parents wouldn't really just count on a stranger to watch over their child. So, one could call it a fatherly instinct to ask. Not that she seemed worried, even by the shootings and triggered powers. "Not that there is any danger near by, you might just remind me of someone," maybe it was the spark in her eyes, something beyond the nature connection they shared, there was something about her that reminded him of his son.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feeling nature's calling is something else   Feeling nature's calling is something else EmptyOns Sep 15, 2021 12:45 pm

Rounding off the topic, with and out

For the first time in days, weeks even, Katelyn felt like she could come home with energy. Meeting Reginald, finding out just how close he already was to her family. It had really shown her that nature today, had brought her something that could never be replaced. One of the greatest gifts she had gotten in a very long time. Not that it could compare with the fact that she had been reunited with a lost sister. Finally feeling like a missing piece of her life had been added again. But this, this meant she could finally speak and be trained by someone that understood how to bring out the best of who she was. Excited didn’t even get to cover how she felt as she ran home to inform her mother just what had transpired today.

This year, for all the bad that had happened so much good had come too. Roman, Maya and now Reginald. The fact that her father finally stayed, that her mother felt comfortable enough to settle down with someone. Nothing nor anyone could take this feeling of joy in her away. This would be the year she would forever look back on finding the happiness from it again.

Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feeling nature's calling is something else   Feeling nature's calling is something else Empty

Feeling nature's calling is something else
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I'm calling out an SOS
» Calling the hound
» ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|
» Calling upon an angel [TW]
» Why do I have the feeling that I know you?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Nord-
Gå til: