Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Angel rescue ~ Michael

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Hazel

Hazel

Humør : Sunshine, or dust - Your choice
Antal indlæg : 53

Angel rescue ~ Michael Empty
IndlægEmne: Angel rescue ~ Michael   Angel rescue ~ Michael EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 9:41 pm

Angel rescue ~ Michael Source

Time: Around 1pm
Place: The pedestrian zone
Weather: Some wind, otherwise it is hot
Subject partner: @Michael

The sun was shining beautifully, the heat was nice, and there were many people wandering around. There were none of the people here in the pedestrian area that Hazel knew, nor was anyone she had seen before or recognized. Her gaze glided around the surroundings as she walked through the pedestrian zone, and as she reached a shop that looked to sell flowers, she stopped. A smile spread across her lips, and she took a step closer to look at the window she was seeing. There were many beautiful jars in the window with the most beautiful flowers, and it just made her smile almost impossible to grow. The sight of such beautiful flowers was something beautiful to look at. However, she did not intend to stand there because there was something else she wanted to investigate and check out so she turned around and walked away from the store. Then she suddenly stood in the middle of the pedestrian zone, putting an arm around herself as she looked at the surroundings, enjoying the sun warming her face, and the rest of her.

It was always nice when the weather was good, a fantastic weather as it was right now. She closed her eyes briefly and put her head back a little, just to enjoy the sun a little while still having a smile on her face. Then she heard something, not knowing what it was, so she opened her eyes and turned her head to that side. She couldn't see anyone at all, but she could hear something still. It gave her a worried look on her face, and she just had to take a few steps forward, just to move a little further. But she did not achieve this until she could hear and see two men running towards her while one shouted "There she is!" The other sent her a hungry look and licked around her mouth "An angel for dinner it is delicious! "shouted the other, and those words made Hazel stiffen. However, she was going away, she could not stand here because she would end up in the clutches of two men who were certainly not human. She was smart enough to get away, and get away from them, and so did she. However, it did not work, and she bit her lower lip, and as the men took needles out of their arms they looked at her with growling noises "Do you think needles work on us doctor" the man laughed and they both started walking closer, which caused her to backward.

She was leaning against a wall in an alley in the pedestrian street, trying to find a way out and get away. But they were both standing in front of her, and she did not know how to release "Come on Hazel," she said quietly to herself, turning her head idly to see if there were any hidden paths from the alley. But it was not there, and she could see the men approaching, and the sight of a knife appeared. She sank a lump, wishing she could just do something but it was as if the fear had taken. She was almost stiffened "Dammit ... Why" she said quietly, looking down into the ground as she bit her lip, wishing she had strength right now, she felt like a coward. Annoyed at herself, she pushed the man who had put a finger under her chin back "Don't touch me!" She shouted loudly, looking at the man and the other. They laughed and approached her again, and the man pointed the knife's tip at her throat. Then she thought a little, what had Cetas done in this situation, why couldn't she have the strength he had right now. A sigh escaped her lips, and images of Cetas appeared in her head, she reached for her head, almost praying that someone had heard her shout, or would come and help her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Angel rescue ~ Michael   Angel rescue ~ Michael EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 10:42 pm

Outfit

The sun was beaming through the glass of the secondhand store. He'd been looking around to see if they had any clothes or objects that would be useful for the homeless in the area. He then made an agreement with the owner about them giving away a few bags of clothes this weekend. Michael thanked the person, always grateful for people going the extra mile for others.
Walking down the street, he stopped for a second as he heard a scream in the distance. He quickly ascended into the sky as he headed towards the sound. That’s when he noticed two men standing in front of an angel in an alleyway below. He descended to earth, forcefully pushing the guy with the knife away from her. He looked in between the two guys with a cold gaze as his wings disappeared behind him. “Leave,” he commanded but the one guy just laughed and kept walking towards him, looking at him with black demon eyes. His moral compass condemned him to be evil, so he knew he didn’t feel bad for the pain he brought to others. That’s why he didn’t hesitate to spike him through the heart when he was about to attack him. The other guy immediately started running away from them at this, but Michael eyes were only focused on the one at the end of his blade. “Can’t say I didn’t warn you,” he said before dragging the blade out, then cleaning off his blood in the stranger’s shirt. He turned around to face the angel. “Are you alright, ma’am?” he asked with a concern in his eyes. He assumed that she’d panicked since she hadn’t used her wings to escape. Or perhaps they’d gotten a hold on her before she could. Angels were faster than blood demons in the air, so it was the best way to avoid such an encounter in the future. Either way, he was just happy that he got there in time. That’s all that mattered. “I'm sorry this happened,” he said, walking a few steps closer to her. "What's your name?" he then asked, curious to know who she was.
Hazel

Hazel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Angel rescue ~ Michael   Angel rescue ~ Michael EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 12:41 pm

With a surprise expression on her face, he could see a person getting the men out of the way. It gave her almost a relieved sigh, after which she looked at the blood that could be seen, it did not appear that the person in front of her was injured. However, she had been ready to heal him, but she did not have to because he looked fine. When he asked his questions, she looked for the men, they were gone, there was only him standing and looking at her with a concerned look, who was this person here who had saved her, it made her curious "I'm okay, I have no scratches or injuries ”she replied with a smile on her face. Then she looked at him a little, and thought a little, think if she had been a little more brave or had just done something instead of standing and giving the men the opportunity they had. But it was good that he had heard her screams and had come here very quickly "Don't apologize for that, I should have been more brave and done something" she said, tilting her head slightly as she smiled a little more. Then she turned her head slightly away from him, she could see some people walking past the alley and they didn't look, there were a few just looking into the alley to see what was happening. When he asked her what her name was she looked at him "My name is Hazel, what's yours" she asked in a friendly voice. Maybe it was a good idea to walk away from the alley, unless this person would stand here a little longer, maybe he would be sure she was okay. Hazel kept his eyes on him before looking down at herself "Maybe I've been lucky not to get hurt" she said in a low voice, thinking a little.

While she waited for him to answer her, and would tell his name, she enjoyed the sun's rays against her face and skin. The sun that felt so nice and warm it was so nice when there was good weather as there was, it was definitely also the reason why there were probably so many people in the pedestrian zone.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Angel rescue ~ Michael   Angel rescue ~ Michael EmptyTors Okt 10, 2019 7:01 pm

He looked from her body to her eyes, as she said she wasn’t injured. “That’s good,” he said, smiling for a moment. He was happy that they hadn’t harmed her. That he hadn't shown up too late. He shook his head lightly when she said she should have been braver, because she shouldn’t blame herself. It was solely the men’s fault. “Yeah, well… the best thing you can do is escape by flying if it happens again,” he said, looking into her eyes. He didn't want her or any other angels to try and fight demons unless he was sure they'd be fine. “That is, if you don’t have any defensive abilities,” he added in a low voice, but he’d already assumed she didn’t – or else she would have used them. “It’s nice to meet you, Hazel… I’m Michael,” he introduced himself, looking at her with a warm gaze.
He nodded when she said she was lucky. He knew the demons wouldn’t hesitate to drink her blood. Angels were constant targets in that regard. “I’m just happy you’re okay,” he said, before turning his side to her to look out on the main road. “Where were you headed, Hazel?” he asked, looking towards her again.  “I’ll be happy to follow you there until we know the second demon is gone,” he said. For all he knew, he could be waiting around the corner for Michael to be gone.
Hazel

Hazel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Angel rescue ~ Michael   Angel rescue ~ Michael EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 10:27 pm

It was good that she wasn't hurt, she had also looked to check if she had any injuries. But there was no luck, otherwise she would have had to heal herself and she listened to him but raised an eyebrow and without thinking about it she leaned in towards him with a worried expression on her face "What if they catch me before I fly away "she asked as she held up a hand in front of her chest. The thought scared her a bit even though she would not say it, even though she was stubborn and would not flee, it was never known what enemies and monsters to meet.

What if she couldn't reach herself at all, she wouldn't believe it, so she just shook her head and looked around. If he hadn't come and saved her at all, or had just heard her, she didn't even know what had happened. She then sent him a smile "Nice to meet you too Michael" she said in a friendly voice. Then she looked at him a little before looking around, thinking that no one had broken in at all, and done something. She couldn't have done much at all because she didn't have the great defense skills and skills, if it had come to her that she had to do something, it probably would have been her ability or trying to find some loopholes. Why wasn't she just stronger at some points, she felt so weak and useless at times. Her thoughts made her look down at the ground with a reluctant look and she sighed.

She listened to him, and minutes passed before lifting her face so she looked up at him "I'm glad you just made them disappear, it's nice and sweet of you" she said and smiled at him with head slightly inclined. Yes, the other demon didn't actually know where she was, wondering where he was hiding her, maybe she shouldn't think about it right now. She was standing in front of an angel like her, but a different kind of angel, but he seemed so kind to her and he had saved her. It wasn't every day that it happened and she then took a look past him on the main road "Nowhere special, I just went around a bit to explore a little bit and ended up here" she said and couldn't help itching she bit her cheek before turning her head towards him and sending him a smile. '

"What about you, were you going to a special place or what are you doing here" she asked wonderingly as she put a hand in her side to stand a little better. She stood relaxed and when he then said he would like to follow her there where she was going it gave her a happy feeling inside "I am glad you will, it is very nice of you" she said in a happy voice.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Angel rescue ~ Michael   Angel rescue ~ Michael EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 7:11 pm

He looked into her eyes as she leaned closer to him, sensing the concern in her question. “Then you pray,” he replied with a serious look in his eyes. If God hadn’t meant for Hazel to die and ascend to heaven, then he’d surely send the help she needed. Just like he had by letting Michael reach her in time. At least, that’s what he believed. “But I’ll be happy to teach you how to defend yourself,” he said. Michael fought evil every single day, so the least he could do was help other angels be prepared for similar scenarios. Now, he had many abilities that made him superior in his skill, but he could still teach her a thing or two. “Have you protected your home against demons?” he asked, trying to figure out how much she already knew. Perhaps it was her first time dealing with demons attacking her, and hopefully it was her last, but he knew that the chances of that were quite low.

Yeah, no problem,” he said with a genuine smile as she thanked him. He’d do about anything to protect other angels, so he was happy to have done it. He nodded when she explained that she didn’t intend on going anywhere specific. “I was just visiting a secondhand shop to see if they had any clothes for the homeless,” he answered her, not really having any specific plans in mind for the rest of the day. “Would you like to go grab a drink?” he asked as he looked at her.
Hazel

Hazel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Angel rescue ~ Michael   Angel rescue ~ Michael EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 8:22 pm

His question about wanting to have a drink together made her nod and she sent him a smile. Then she went with him back to the main road, and when they stood there she didn't quite know where he intended to have a drink together. There seemed to be many opportunities, so it all came down to him. She tilted her head and looked at the surroundings a bit, she couldn't see the other demon who had escaped. It must have been a demon or vampire because it was not a good creature that had chased her "I think it must be luck or maybe you were sent to help me" she asked with a raised eyebrow as she turned her head to look on him.

His question made her think a little, had she protected her home from demons. For a moment, she was actually in doubt, because maybe she had or maybe she hadn't. While she was just thinking, she let her eyes slide down to the ground. She put her arms around herself and thought a little more, what if she hadn't protected her home at all. Then she lifted her face up so she looked at him "I don't think so, now I am totally worried about what if demons come into my home or what if I might be assaulted" she said, looking suddenly worried around. Maybe she was thinking too much, or it was just the thoughts that suddenly drove around "Maybe I'm thinking too much" she said low and sighed as she looked down at the ground again.

As she stood alone not knowing exactly what to do, she had completely forgotten to answer him that he had said he would like to help her defend herself "It is really sweet of you, I will look forward to that "she said and got a smile on his lip, and looked up at him again. She waited patiently for where to go for a drink. It could be he had a good idea, or something in mind.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Angel rescue ~ Michael   Angel rescue ~ Michael EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 9:17 pm

She accepted his offer, so he started to walk out on the main road with her, trying to find a place for them to grab a drink. He looked at Hazel when she said it might be luck, which he didn't really believe in, rather he believed that he was sent to help her. “I guess you could say that,” he said and sent her a warm smile. He knew that he was meant to meet her, just like he believed that everything happened because it was supposed to. That every single decision and action lead to the same destiny. “Don't worry about it, there’s plenty of things you can do to protect yourself... Do you know any of the demons' weaknesses?” he asked. She seemed pretty clueless about demons, making him believe that she hadn’t encountered many in the past or that she was a young angel, so he felt like it was his job to at least educate her as much as possible.
Regarding demons, she needed to think more than she probably had before, so it wasn't necessarily a bad thing that she worried about them. “Thinking is usually a good thing,” he said as he returned his gaze back to the café in front of them. He then walked inside and ordered a black coffee by the bar, before he walked towards a table in the corner and sat down. “So did you grow up around here?” he asked with a small smile on his lips. A few moments later the waiter placed their drinks on the table and Michael took a sip of his coffee.
Hazel

Hazel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Angel rescue ~ Michael   Angel rescue ~ Michael EmptyLør Nov 16, 2019 8:20 pm

When he mentioned that there were many things she could do to protect herself, she sent him a smile. She knew she needed to protect herself better, because it was never known which creatures she would meet. She was lucky that Michael was so kind and sweet, but it was also good that he was not an evil creature trying to hurt her. Her thirst for something to drink became more and more apparent the more they walked around looking for a place where they could get something to drink "I'm glad to hear, I'm happy and grateful that you will help me" she said in a friendly voice, and sent him a wide smile.

She was helpless against evil and dark creatures, especially demons or perhaps in general all dark creatures. She had never been attacked or anything from other creatures. It was all new to her, and in her own little bubble she had thought everything was peaceful and nice. But she was wrong that could happen almost without her knowing "Yes it is, sometimes I think you should take care not to get a headache" she said, laughing a little and then she looked at the cafe in front of them. When he asked her if she knew some of the demons' weaknesses she raised an eyebrow, pg put a finger under her lip to think a little, but after a few minutes she shivered and looked almost abandoning into the ground "No I don't, unless our race is a weakness ”she said wonderingly, turning her head slightly so she looked at him.

She knew well that some dark creatures were fond of angelic blood, and angels in general, but she did not know much about weaknesses. She then raised her head when she heard his question about her growing up around here, and she smiled a little. She kept his eyes on him "Hope Gardens is where I live, if you know the place" she kept a smile on her face as she waited for his reply and for them to enter the cafe.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Angel rescue ~ Michael   Angel rescue ~ Michael Empty

Angel rescue ~ Michael
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Calling upon an angel [TW]
» The rescue mission - Vito