Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Ready set lets go - [cw]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Aria

Aria

Humør : I'm the girl of your dreams, you just haven't realized it yet.
Antal indlæg : 30

Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 2:28 am

Aria smiled and hummed a little as Iris asked if she was indeed planning to take her home. That had been her idea, but for right now, she wasn’t quite sure if her plan was going to succeed. But what executed the plan wasn’t what she had thought. Iris smile seemed to crumbled and the happy mood disappeared like dew to the sun. It was almost like Aria mirrored her, because her smile slowly turned into a worried frown. What was going on? “Oh… Okay,” she said. It was clear that things hadn’t went as she had hoped. Company was gone.

Rose stumbled out of the club and even though Aria didn’t really want to, she turned her attention towards Rose, wanting to make sure she was alright, but Iris almost already had the same thought. She was going to make sure she got home safe. Aria’s hand folded around Iris’ as she squeezed it. As Iris let go and approached Rose, Aria stood for a moment just by herself. Flora popped up into her mind, but something just told her, that Iris needed someone to make sure she came home alright too. She quickly texted Flora that she was leaving and she would look forward to see her again soon, and that she should take care. As soon as she put her phone away she ran up to Iris. “Hey Iris! Wait up!” she said and got up on the other side of Rose. “I’ll make sure you’ll get home alright too,” she said with a kind smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 9:32 am

Iris turned her head around as a voice rung out behind her, for a brief moment a hope flamed in her heart. A hope that maybe, the man that she was hoping would have walked after her, actually came out and told her to wait up. Now it wasn’t fair to Aria, because the hurt that folded in her stomach was of her own doing. Letting her hope blossom for a brief moment, she really should have known better. But at least Aria – she stepped around on Rose other side, almost making it sound that Aria would help Rose getting home. Of course, what had she thought? A fake beautiful smile formed on Iris lips as she nodded and flagged down a cap for them all to get in, Rose in the middle. The werewolf placing her tired head on Aria’s shoulder closing her eyes.

After Iris told the driver Rose address, she leaned back and pulled out her phone. Her fingers hovered over Oscar’s name, before she breathed out and texted.

Left with Aria and Rose, won’t be coming back to the club

She breathed out thinking about sending a message more. But why should she? At least she had texted now, if he wanted to do something he could come to her. Right? The dread that filled her heart of how she would take it if he didn’t. Especially now that all of her memories were back from their time before now.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 11:34 am

Oscar felt how his phone beeped in his pocket and he pulled out his phone. Iris was leaving with Aria. He put his phone away and walked out to the streets. He could smell where Aria and Iris had been standing along the brickwall and how they had left the wall to help Rose. A cap started to drive, just as his eyes reached it. He could recognize both Iris and Aria. He shook his head for a moment before he walked out to the street and made the first cabdriver which passed pull in and make his costumer leave the taxi. Oscar didn’t need much energy to control this cabdriver to follow the other cab, but occasionally, Oscar chose to make the cabdriver pass red lights and speed up.

Oscar made the cab wait quite far away as he noticed how they stopped to make sure the female werewolf got off by her house. He watched how both gals helped the werewolf to her house. They then went back to the cab and continued to drive off and Oscar of course made his cabdriver follow.

Hope Gardens. Oscar made his cabdriver park further away so the two gals wouldn’t notice him just that easy. Except for Aria being able to smell him immediately. Aria followed the shapeshifter to the door and knew that she probably could get inside, but with Oscar roaming the streets, it wouldn’t end well. “Sleep well, alright?” she said with a caring smile before she would let the shapeshifter go in by herself and go back to the cab to drive off. Oscar would wait for quite a while before he would approach the house of his said nemesis, where Iris seemed to live.
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 12:43 pm

Iris were more or less quiet the whole ride, looking out the window while getting her emotions in check again. How did everything become so complicated? When had it become so hard to conceal the suppressing darkness in her soul and heart? When they came to Rose address, she stepped out with Aria, after telling the cap driver to wait for them. Her eyes followed down the street and saw another taxi. You wouldn’t notice as first but being a daughter of a very rich and well-known man, you learned to pick up when you needed to have eyes in the back of your head. She followed Aria back to the car, sat down and the same silence formed around them. It wasn’t fair, it really wasn’t. But at this time, she didn’t even have the energy to fake happiness or to make this whole experience for Aria more comfortable. She seemed to be a big girl, capable of taking what she wanted and when she needed it.

You too, thank you Aria” Iris said with a soft smile as she moved towards the female vampire and placed a soft kiss on her check, before she turned around and walked inside. Leaning against the door, Iris had to close her eyes and just ground herself for a second. She knew based on the smells that everyone was in their room. Pushing away from the wooden door she turned around and walked inside of her own room, first thing she did was going into her bathroom, while undressing herself from her gown. She locked the door that would lead her into Mary-Janes room. Turned on the shower, as she walked back into her own bedroom, she heard something tapping. Drawing the curtains back she saw him, almost taking her breath away. Luckily for him, even though the windows were floor to ceiling. She could open one of them almost like a door to get fresh air inside. So, she did. “What are you doing here?” she breathed out, licking her lips waiting for him to tell her what exactly he thought he would accomplish.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 1:18 pm

As soon as Aria was driving away in her cab, Oscar stepped out and waved at his daughter. The cabdriver Oscar had driven with was handed a check and left alone to later realize how many speeding tickets he had gotten. Oscar then took his time to approach the right house and started walking around it to find the right room. Of course, Oscar walked around so he got to look into every room which wasn’t the right one, before he arrived at it. He didn’t know that Iris had a sister, but she certainly seemed peaceful as she laid there, sleeping in her plain room with a dog by the foot end. Walking around the house, he saw Killian having a private moment with a witch he believed he had seen before. God, Oscar wished he hadn’t been peaking. That sight would forever be printed into his mind. Third room was an elderly woman who was connected to multiple cords. It looked quite interesting. Finally, he got to her room. He could see how she came in from what looked like a bathroom through the curtains. He knocked on the window. He sent her a soft smile. He was happy that Aria hadn’t gone with Iris inside. She opened the door, but he didn’t step inside yet. “I wanted to make sure that you got home safe,” he said with a gentle smile. “And I think there might be something wrong with our phones,” he said. “Maybe we can figure something out?” he wondered. He wouldn’t go inside before she invited him in some way, but at the same time he wouldn’t just leave.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 2:14 pm

Almost as all emotions had left the normally cheerful blue eyes, she looked at him as he explained that he was here to make sure that she got home safe. She was very close to asking him why, why he felt that he needed to make sure of that. But she kept her tongue, her brows pressed together as he explained that something was wrong with their phones. Coldness grabbed her almost naked body “Get in” she whispered, moving her body so he could pass her. She closed the window and looked towards her bed where her purse was. She took out her phone and placed it on her bed, “do the same with yours” her voice were still meek as she turned around and walked into the bathroom turning off the water now that she wasn’t about to take a bath as she had thought she would be taking. As she came back into the bedroom she took his phone and unlocked it with her abilities. She started scanning it, furrowing her brows as she watched the messages he had send to her. Iris eyes looked up licking her lips “That’s, odd” she agreed, and picked up her own phone and started swiping through her own settings, what the hell?

Seems like someone has put an blocked contact on you” she whispered, not understanding how, her private settings were unbreakable. “Give me a moment” her eyes became a glimmering blue as she tapped into her phone, quickly finding the culprit “Fucking hell, Michelle” she whispered closing her eyes as she removed access for her to gain any control over her personal things. She then handed his phone back to him “there” she said sighing walking towards the bathroom starting her routine to get ready for bed.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 8:22 pm

Oscar entered as she asked him to. He took his time and examined the room. It had a very nice and calm aesthetic. He heard her request, took up his phone and placed it on her bed, while his eyes explored her room. He always felt like one’s room told a story about oneself. He heard how she shut of her shower and watched how she came back in and hacked into his phone. He didn’t mind it, was already aware of her ability from ‘the first time’ they met in Killian’s office. Oscar let her take her time and simply took in every single detail of how she lived by herself occasionally being tempted to let his powers move things around so he could get a better look at it – but he didn’t yet.
His hazel eyes looked towards her as she agreed that something was odd. He hummed a little as she mentioned that someone had blocked him from contacting her. As she asked for a moment, he simply turned his gaze to his feet and studied the floor. Material, how much people had been walking around on the floor and so on. He looked towards her again as she mentioned Michelle. Michelle was the only one who had connected the two families, being with his son Ace. He reached his hand forward to get his phone back and put it in  his pocket. “Thanks,” he said. His eyes followed her as she went to the bathroom again. Well, she didn’t throw him out again, so she might still want his company, right?
His legs brought him towards the bathroom and stood in the doorframe and looked at her through the mirror. “How are you feeling?” he asked softly.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 8:34 pm

Putting the things, she needed to cleanse and prep her face by the sink, she turned on the faucet for the warm water and soaked a clothe with the water to get off her makeup and dirt that had formed over her skin throughout the day. She felt how he came closer, could even smell him come closer. Those four words, they should have brought her happiness, right? It should have told her that he cared and wanted to know how she actually felt. But in the back of her head, something dark started to spread over her thoughts, seep into her heart. She couldn’t believe that he actually wanted anything else than what she had given him the first day in this day of age that they had met again. Her body, and her blood. What else would such an old vampire want with a lowly young shapeshifter like her. Her blue eyes found his multicoloured green in the mirror. She stopped up, and just looked into the reflection of him, her brow slightly pushed together before a soft chuckle left her and she looked down at her hands that was still holding the wet cloth between her hands. “How I’m feeling?” she asked, licking her lips “Why would you be interested in how I was feeling” she asked, turning around looking him straight into his eyes “what do you want Oscar?” she asked straight out “What is it you seek by coming here? Sex, blood, company?” she didn’t care how she sounded, how pain seeped into her words. “No, I’m not fine, just – please just leave” she whispered and turned around and started whipping down her face removing the makeup she had worn for the night. Erasing the evidence of her having a great night to start with.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 9:00 pm

He could see that she wasn’t feeling alright, just by the way she looked at him, but she certainly underlined it twice as she spoke. He blinked, almost innocently as she repeated his question. Why was he interested? What did he want? She wasn’t fine, and she asked him to leave.
He pulled on a smile, which disappeared just as quick as it had appeared. Slowly he let his feet step into the bathroom and stood almost right behind her. “I’m sorry, but I’m not going to leave you like this,” he said and let his gaze seek towards her eyes, but also following how she removed the makeup she had been wearing. “I want to know because I care,” he replied with a low voice, not wanting to wake her sibling. “And I don’t want anything from you, beside you feeling… At least somewhat better,” he said looking at her with caring eyes. “Come here,” he said and put a hand on her shoulder requesting her to turn around, and let his other hand suggest that he took the cloth so he could take a little care of her skin.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 9:45 pm

She couldn’t help but let out a small snort as he told her that it was because he cared. She couldn’t let herself believe that people in her life that should be genetically ‘forced’ to care for her, had never shown her anything but distain. And sometimes she wondered who would actually notice if she suddenly was gone. If anyone would think about it if she just disappeared into the night. Maybe she should talk about these thoughts about someone. Sounded more and more like she was ready to just give up on life. At first, she didn’t turn around, but ever so slowly she did, letting him take the cloth out of his hands. A single tear glided down her cheek, as he started to let it glide over her face taking the rest of her makeup away. What a contrast she was, compared to their first meeting. “I should never have left when we first met” she whispered, referring to when she had gone through the portal and send back in time. “I wish we could have that, what we had back then – but here, here I’m not wanted, and I’m lost” she whispered ever so slowly, still with closed eyes. She surely didn’t feel like a twenty-five-year-old, but a much older soul trapped inside a young minded person.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 10:51 pm

She didn’t seem much for turning around, but he didn’t move from his spot and simply waited for her to accept his suggestion and request. He took the cloth and slowly started to swipe away makeup and tears that spilled. He pulled a sad smile as she reminded him that she should never have left when they first had met. He wanted to agree so much. “Stop,” he mumbled to her as she started to degrade herself. Unwanted and lost. “Don’t say that Iris,” he said slightly stern, but still caring about her. “You’re still wanted, and though you may feel lost right now, I promise you you’ll find the place where you feel like you belong,” he said. He leaned in an gave her nose a gentle kiss. He corrected a strand of her hair before he continued to let the cloth glide over her face. “We can’t change the past, and nor be sure about the future, but please… We have to live right now. Be present in the present,” he said. No, he didn’t try to sound poetic nor wise, but he surely wanted her to know, that he wanted to be with her right now, and the past didn’t matter as of now, except for it being their history. “What is it that you’re missing from the past?” he wondered.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 11:20 pm

She let her eyes fall as he told her to stop. So she did, wasn’t the first time someone had told her to stop saying something. And as always, she didn’t complain nor argue against it. Well, that wasn’t true, sometimes she could be fiery and fight tooth and nail to be right. And other times, she would fall into silence and not voice her thoughts at all. She listened to what he told her, that she was still wanted. A soft, very shaded smile formed on her lips as her eyes looked up to find his. They closed as he leaned in close and placed a soft kiss on her nose. As he told her that they had to live right now, she almost let it slip that she wasn’t sure she even wanted to live at all. But the teeth that bit down on her tongue stopped her from that. As he asked what she missed from the past, she opened her eyes once more, letting her hands fold around his wrist to take away the hand that made the cloth glide over her face. “You” she whispered slowly, not letting her eyes fall away from him. “It’s always you
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 4:07 pm

It almost bugged him that she stopped complaining as he told her to, because he wanted her to explain why she was thinking like this, explain to him why the world seem to be so unfair to her and why she believed she had done something wrong in the past. He noticed how she pulled a smaller smile as he explained that she was still wanted. He wanted her to be present and he was very certain that plenty of family members wanted her to be present too.

She took away his hand which was cleaning her face and told him, that what she missed from the past, was him. It hit him right in the chest and made him feel more connected to the floor beneath him. “I’m right here,” he said softly and let the cloth fall from his hand, only to be placed on the nearest surface by his telekinesis. “You should know that I’m not that far away,” he tried to comfort her.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 4:19 pm

Iris breathed in; her blue eyes scanning is face as he told her that he was right here. Why was it so hard for her to believe in? Well, she had a couple of guesses. Growing up with parents that never really had been present, even when standing right in front of her, might have left a deeper mark than she would ever be able to let herself anyone know. It had always been somewhat funny to her, just how much it had affected her and Mary-Jane differently. Jane that didn’t want any physical contact. And Iris, who craved it more than she even realized. Her hands found the sinks counter and leaned against it, taking a deep breath in through her lightly parted lips. She knew that she couldn’t hide the fact just how that comment had made her feel. How her pheromones would be spiking right now, how the blood rushed in her veins and the pounding heart that couldn’t control itself when near him. It had always bothered her being near vampires because you couldn’t feel it on their heartbeats, and their smell didn’t give them away on the same level as a mortal being. “Do you want me?” she asked, feeling how chills travelled up her back. Almost making her hold her breath without realizing it.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 5:05 pm

He could almost feel how his reply was received and it almost made him feel sorry for her. What on earth had Killian and his wife done to his kids? Blindfolded them and put them in the attic only to take out when they needed someone to charm the world? He could feel how his body longed to comfort her and make her truly know that he was there for her. That he was present.

He could almost feel the uncertainty about her question and he let one of his hands find her clean cheek. “Yes,” he said and leaned closer to her. “I want you,” he spoke softly and looked into her eyes before his eyes traveled to her lips and back up again. He let his hand glide from her cheek to her neck and pulled her a little closer, closing his eyes as he let his forehead meet hers gently. “And you should really get some sleep,” he almost whispered to her. He was definitely going to stay the night. He wished for her to feel safe and wanted. He wanted her to feel loved, but without it having to be sexual, but that he could lay right next to her with his arms around her if she wished for that kind of comfort. No matter what she needed, he was willing to give it to her.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 5:37 pm

Once again it was like her stomach dropped as he told her that he wanted her. How her heart picked up speed, and it was weird. Because she had been so mad at him before, and she still didn’t’ feel like it was enough of an apology that he had tried to get ahold of her. Only to stop when she hadn’t been replying him back. She would have thought that how she had reacted, and how she had defended him in front of her father. Would have been enough for him to understand that she would never just ghost him. She didn’t fight him as his hands found her skin, she almost leaned into it the touch. But when he placed his forehead against hers, she wasn’t able to withstand just how much she had missed his smell, his touch and presence. “Maybe” she whispered, realizing she had closed her eyes. Then she leaned in pressing her lips towards his. Trying at first, making sure that he was actually there. That his words were true, she just needed too – but when her lips first had pressed against his. She could feel just how much power, whatever connection she had to him, had over her. Her hands finally let go of the sink counter and let them, almost hesitantly fold around his neck pulling him closer.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 6:11 pm

Maybe. He only got to hum a little, thinking about her reply, clearly not satisfied that she didn’t agree that she needed to get some rest, but on the other hand, he enjoyed that she took in the moment and let herself see where it led her. Her lips pressed against his and something about how insecure she had felt overwhelmed him with how much he wished to make sure she was loved and wanted. He leaned into the kiss and let his free hand find its way around her waist to pull her as close as possible. He almost felt electric.

Her hands found their way to his neck, quite hesitantly and careful. He pulled her closer, just as she did. He reciprocated the kiss lovingly and passionately. “Do you want me?” he returned the question and allowed her to breathe.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 6:29 pm

How was it even possible that one person could make you feel like this? It was, magical, almost out of this world. Because if anyone were to ask her to describe why it was that she always fell back into his arms? How it was so easy for him to draw her in. She would have to look at them and tell them, she would never be able to explain. Because he was to her, what everyone searched for. So why keep throwing away her chance to be with him?

As he pulled away, she kept her eyes close for a moment. To better feel him, to better understand if she really wanted this. And it wasn’t just another way of just trying to feel something. But when he asked her if she wanted him. It a soft moan left her lips, it was like her how pelvis just dropped. Her eyes opened and she could look at him. “Yes” she pressed her lips towards his again, only to pull them away “I want you” she kissed him once again. Pulling him towards her bedroom.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 6:46 pm

The sound that left her lips sent shivers through his body and made him ache for more of her. She pressed her lips against his again for a short moment. She wanted him and started to kiss him again and pulled him towards her bedroom. While he was backing his way towards the bedroom, he made sure that they shut the lights in the bathroom. With his telekinesis he made sure that the door was closed without leaving a simple noise. They ended up at the bed, him sitting on the edge of the bed with her sitting on top of him. He kissed her passionately and let his hands delicately touch her all over. Along the sides, her thighs her back and whatever he could get his hands on. He knew it might take some of the fun out of it, but he let his telekinesis help with he buttons on his shirt so it was easier to pull off his torso.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 8:16 pm

She stumbled a little to get out of the bathroom and towards the bed, while keeping herself as close as possible to the vampire. Finally, he sat down as they reached her bed, and being quick she got herself on his lap following by her fingers gliding into his hair. There was a small whisper in her head trying to tell her to calm down. But God. She wanted all of him. Every inch, all the good, the bad. The monster, and the caring soul she had met so many times.

Small moans left her, as she felt how his hands glided over her almost naked body. Her hands found their way out of his hair, down and under his shirt after the buttons had been opened. “You’re not playing around” she whispered, a cheeky grin forming on her lips as she slowly moved the shirt down his shoulders, moving her lips towards his neck, letting them travel down to his shoulder.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 11:00 pm

Soft exhales left him as her hands found their way into is dark hair. It turned into one longer exhale as she let her hands crawl from his hair and down to his shirt. He pulled a cheeky smile, just like her, as she commented on his shirt already being open. “Oh, am I spoiling the surprise?” he teased a little but let her move his shirt off his shoulders until it simply laid on the bed. Though, there wasn’t really anything to the fantasy because he was simply just a slim man. He let one of his hands travel to the edge of her underpants, right on top of her hip and grabbed onto it pulling her a little closer. His free hand traveled to her outer thigh and grabbed onto it. “I’ll be all yours,” he mumbled and tried to reach a kiss towards her hair or ear, now that she was kissing him down his shoulder.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 11:48 pm

“Never” she whispered with a slight tease to her own voice, as she asked if he was spoiling the surprise. To be fair, it only made him so more attractive that he could use is power in such a way. She could, maybe. Before she finished her thoughts, she felt how his slender fingers grabbed around her hip and pulled her closer. A soft sigh left her, feeling how her hot breath travelled around his cold pale skin. When he mumbled that he’ll be all yours, it was like something spoke to her inner animal. A soft growl left her, as she turned back to look into his eyes. The turned slight illuminated as a soft electric current glided through Oscars body. “You mean that?” she whispered, her lips only millimeters from his.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 12:01 am

Every move and sound she made was pleasing him. The soft grown that left her made him almost know that he had been hitting a button that might make things slightly different from now on, especially if Killian had taught himself not to remove memories like it was his own. The electric current made him gasp a bit. Taken by surprise, but it felt so good. “Yes,” he exhaled before he let their lips crash. He let the hand on her thigh glide up to her upper back to support her as he chose to lay down, still with her on top of him. The hand on her hip only helped him to move her around before he let it slide down the lining of her underpants until his hands reached between her legs. “And you want this?” he wondered breaking their kiss shortly. One thing was wanting him, another thing was wanting sexual intimacy which they were approaching with a high speed.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 12:16 am

He gave just the reaction to her abilities as she wanted him too, only making her want this whole experience so much more. She followed his movements letting her lie down on top of them. Her pelvic area was throbbing at this point, she could feel just how much she wanted and needing him. Just as his hands started gliding towards her underpants, she moved her hands around her bra and unclasped it. She pulled it off, her eyes finding his when he asked if she wanted it. She nodded softly, before she pressed her body down towards his. For a second she let her lips just hover over his, before she pressed them passionately towards his. Iris wasn’t even sure that she needed to be warmed up, just the mere thought about him near her. It did things to her, she had never really tried. Not that she had been with that many people. Him being the main inspiration when her mind wandered.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 7:51 pm

It didn’t take long before she had removed her bra. She nodded softly and as she pressed her body down on his, he let his fingers slide under the fabric of her underpants. Just as she pressed her lips towards his, his finger had found their way to the small pearl in the front to pleasure her. On his fingers way there, he had experienced how moist everything had felt and he could almost feel how the blood was flowing around in her pubic region. With his telekinesis, he made his belt open up, and he made sure to lift her just enough so his pants could be opened up and pulled off him. Telekinesis had its perks. He bit her lower lip intimately, pulling it back a little before he kissed her once again. “Tell me what you want-” he told her. It wasn’t like he wanted permission to anything, because he knew he could just do whatever he pleased, but he had this feeling that she needed to feel in control of something in her life that wasn’t just electricity. “- and I’ll give you everything,” he breathed towards her lips.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 2 Empty

Ready set lets go - [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Lets go for a little adventure
» Okay then, lets run! - Lorelai
» So.... lets get started! - Aaron
» Ready or not
» ... Are you ready for it? - Roy

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum