Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Ready or not

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.
Antal indlæg : 117

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 5:15 pm

Dedicated to @leigh

Date | 22 of October
Time | Around 1am
Weather | Foggy and it’s hard to see anything
Surroundings | Not a soul in sight
Attire | Bright multi-coloured fleece shirt, leggings and boots (not like the picture with sandals)

It had been some long days after Birdie had been in a car accident, and Malcolm’s son of the mentor of Ash had been almost killed in her driving him over. She had told the fairy that she needed help and made the arrangements that she would be put in a psychic ward. She had just driven from there, making sure that everything was as it should be. But with surgeries pilling up, it felt like forever since she had last had a day off. Hopefully tomorrow would be one of those days where she wouldn’t get a call, that would call her in. Worst things about being a vampire, just because you didn’t need sleep like a human, didn’t mean you didn’t need a break once in a while. Her tongue glide over her lips, as she leaned forward on her steering wheel. Singing along on the tones coming from the radio she used her fingers to drum against the leather covering the wheel. After that, it all just happened so fast, as something ran out in front of her. With a slight scream, she pulled to the left. She lost the control over the car driving straight into the woods hitting a tree. With a grunt her head snapped forward and hammered itself into the steering wheel she had been grabbing. “Ow” she whispered, feeling how blood started to glide down her face. Not that the wound was there for long, with a slight annoyed sound she tried to get out of the car, realising that the door had gotten stuck. “Really?” she whined, unbuckling herself. Turning around she started kicking and finally getting it open. She saw steam come up from the hood and it was clear that she wasn’t going anywhere. “Just great” she sighed, leaning into the car and grabbed her purse finding her phone. “No signal? Are you kidding me?” she let out a soft annoyed scream, as she stumped her feet and hit her fist into her thighs. How could one person be so unlucky!?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Humør : Experiments? Nah, that ain’t me. Unless...?
Fag : Chemistry, biology, anatomy, ect.
Antal indlæg : 119

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 11:43 pm

Attire Black tee with a print, black jeans and black shoes

Another very long day at the Angelos laboratory had ended. There had been so much to fix and so many voices of subjects he had had to lower. It had almost been like working in a kindergarten with someone screaming constantly. It was incredible how they didn’t understand that no one would hear them in the basement. So, like any other mad man, Leigh drove his car with no music playing. He just needed the silence and the sound of the car to relax a little. He even had the window open to catch any smells. He could smell the animals walking around, hear another car… Hear how it crashed into what might be a tree, how the driver complained and… He closed his eyes for a second – while driving, yes – while inhaling the smell. He knew this driver. A smile spread on his lips, and he continued down the road and slowed down his car as he reached the crashed car. He parked the car by the side of the road and put the blinker on before he got out. “Are you alright?” he asked and slowly approached her. He could see that she had hit her head at one point, but it seemed like it had healed – like it should have.

Sidst rettet af Leigh Lør Jan 22, 2022 4:38 pm, rettet 1 gang
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 3:55 pm

There had always been this weird connection to a person after she had been turned. Like there was something out there that was linked to her in some ways that she might never understand. She had never really sought it out or wanted to know what it was. Nia wasn’t stupid, far from if she had to be honest. And knowing that it might be connected to the part of her becoming a vampire, frightened her more than anything. So, when she felt that pull to the person that parked on the road and started walking down towards her, she forgot how to talk for a moment. “Yes well.. no?” she said with a soft laugh, keeping a slight difference as her eyes narrowed. Cautious against who the person that was nearing her were. She let out a soft sigh and looked towards her car. “My car is totally wrecked, but I seem to be fine” she explained before turning a soft and inviting gaze towards the man that had approached her.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 7:29 pm

Her respond wasn’t really clear now, was it? She was well, but she wasn’t. Indecisive some might say, but there was something a little charming about it, especially how she laughed. She gestured to her car, telling him that it was completely wrecked. He could really see that. “Well, I agree you’re not going anywhere in that car,” he laughed a little, “I can give you a lift,” he offered with an extremely kind smile. Even his eyes almost shined with innocence. If God would have a say in this, they would have taken away Leigh’s ability for this. “I can see you’ve gotten a little scratch,” he said referring to the blood that had come from her forehead, though it already had healed. “I got a first aid kit in the car and can give it a look if you’d like?” he offered pulling in the corner of his mouth. “I’m a doctor,” he assured her.
Ophelia

Ophelia

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 8:06 pm

That’s what I mean” she said with a smile, and her nose shortly scrunched. She let out a big sigh and let her fingers glide through her hair “just my luck also” she mumbled, mostly for herself. Her brows furrowed as her tongue glided over her lips, then she turned towards him as he told her that he could give her a lift. “Really?” her eyes went wide, now she wasn’t really used to people being that forthright and helpful. “I mean, yes, wow! Thank you” she said with a smile and nodded. Then he mentioned her scratch her fingers glided over her forehead, well it was already gone so there was no need for a first aid kit. She shook her head “No need” Then she widened her eyes when he told her that he was a doctor “Really?” she asked, titling her head “Now, you’re not just one of those, that have a doctor’s degree and then use it as some kind of way, to assure people that you can tend to them, are you now?” she joked, as she opened the other car door and got out her purse. Either way, she needed to report the crash and get someone to pick up her car. But it would be much easier for her to catch a ride with someone, than to wake Tyler up and get him to drive all the way out here.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyMan Feb 21, 2022 11:04 pm

“I’m really sorry about your luck,” he laughed a little, trying to sympathize with how bad her luck was. “Yeah, of course,” he said with a wider smile as she almost asked him if he was sure. She seemed very happy that he offered to help her, which made him smile widely. “No problem,” he assured her. He watched her movements as she went to feel her scalp which had already healed. Her lips moved delicately as she told him that there was no need to find the first aid kit. “Yes,” he laughed when she tilted her head asking him if he was a doctor. When she continued to ask him how he used his doctor’s degree he laughed a little. “I promise you, I’m not that kind of doctor,” he assured her, without even telling her what he used his degree to. Of course, he used his multiple degrees for a lot of things, and he still from time to time did lectures. He walked closer to her and offered her a hand so she would have easier to get up from next to her car. “Let me give you a hand,” he said with a smile and would pull her up so they could get over to his car. “What happened since you crashed?” he wondered.
Ophelia

Ophelia

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyOns Feb 23, 2022 8:56 pm

Mmhm” she said with a teasing smile forming over her lips as she walked over and took the hand that he held out to her. She was a little surprised by the pull she felt running through her, as their cold hands touched together. “Well, I am a doctor myself so, a certified one, to work and hearts and everything” she nodded, chuckling a little about how she must sound. Even though she could come off as rather girlish or even childish, there was a bright head on her shoulders. “And thank you” she said as she was finally up from the small ditch that she had been down in.
She shrugged her shoulders as she pulled her back over her shoulder a little better. “Something ran out in front of me, it was too fast for me to see what it was, so I’m guessing werewolf or something a like” she said shrugging. “It’s been a long day, and well, accident happens” she hummed, not really putting too much thought into it. It was just her luck that someone actually wanted to drive her home, now that she was stranded out here, and it would take a lot to actually take her phone and call someone up at this godly hour.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyTors Mar 03, 2022 7:17 pm

The teasing smile was shortly mirrored on Leighs lips. He managed to help her up while she explained that she was a certified doctor. “Oh, really?” he said, sounding surprised. He had managed to keep a tab open on her ever since he had found her case back then. He truly believed that she was doing well, since she had managed to stay on her medical line. When she was fully up, he let go of her hand, unless it seemed like she didn’t want to let go, “You’re very welcome,” he said with a welcoming and warm smile.
She mentioned it could have been a werewolf, which made Leigh just a little more aware, though nothing really tingled for him. “Accidents does indeed happen,” he agreed. He gestured her towards his car and would open the door for her before he would get in himself. “So, which direction?” he would ask, knowing that one way would lead to where he had just come from, and the other way would lead in the direction of where he lived.
Ophelia

Ophelia

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 7:21 am

She gave him a bright smile when he opened the door for her. “Thank you” she whispered, a little taken aback with how gallant he was. Taking a couple of deep breaths to steady herself, she took the seatbelt and buckled herself down, as he asked her what direction. “Monument boulevard?” she licked her lips “in Oakheart” she added, knowing that not everyone knew where monument boulevard was. Then they drove off, and a silence as it did fell over the car. Now she could ask a lot of questions, but she didn’t know him and wasn’t sure if they would be too intrusive or not. “So, do you work near grounds of lily?” she decided to ask instead, her hands gliding over her thighs, almost as if she was trying to warm herself. Even if that wasn’t the case, she was a living dead after all. She didn’t need heat, or a beating heart to function. Which was still things she was getting to terms with. Even so many years after, she hated it, even though she also felt very much blessed that she was still alive. It was just hard, because it came with such a big cost. Something she sometimes wondered made it even worth it.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyTors Mar 10, 2022 11:02 pm

Leigh nodded as she mentioned the road she lived at, adding that it was in Oakheart. Having been around for so many years, and spent a drop of time in Gaia, he knew the road, especially since it was in Oakheart where he himself currently lived. “Monument Boulevard in Oakheart,” he repeated with a confident nod as he turned on the engine and started driving in the direction of Oakheart.
A silence filled the car. It wasn’t really because he didn’t want to ask her anything, but he knew so much already, and honestly, he would rather see how long she was going to keep quiet. Almost putting it up like an internal game, that she would know nothing about. Childish, right? But then her mouth opened, and he looked towards her shortly before he had his eyes back on the road, “I actually do. I work in the south at a laboratory,” he explained with a nod, noticing how she almost like a habit tried to warm her fingers against her thighs. “You should check it out at some point, he got a lot of interesting discoveries,” A smile spread on his lips. A smile he knew Fenris would tell him to put away. Leigh and his delightful plans. “It’s the Angelos Laboratory,” he explained and shortly looked at her before he looked forward, “And where do you work, doctor?” he wondered, even though he already knew, unless things had changed since last time he had seen her.
Ophelia

Ophelia

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 4:14 pm

Oh?” she said, she already knew about the Angelos Laboratory, they did research and had helped with the medicine that was now administrated to the supernatural patients. What a perfect plan it was, or at least, that was what she would have though had she known that it was just a cover for some of the more questionable things that they did. “I would love too, I’ve heard great things about the medicine that you helped develop for hybrids, some of which we also use where I work” she gave him a smile when he asked where “Aston hospital, just transferred last year, I was at London before that” she nodded licking her lips looking out of the window. There was something so comfortable being around him. She couldn’t really explain what it was, but it was there. Her eyes closed for a moment, taking it in and then it came to her. A dusted memory that she had hid away for so long, a small gasp left her. “Stop the car” she blurted out, it was him, he had been the one that had turned her.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptySøn Mar 13, 2022 7:49 pm

Leigh smiled gladly as Nia agreed that she wanted to see the laboratory, “Oh, I’m really glad to hear that,” he said with a wide smile, almost forgetting about what happened underneath the production of the medicine. But he was glad that some people could see the logic in the medicine that was produced. He nodded interested as she explained how she had transferred last year to the other hospital. “I guess it’s a good place since you stayed?” he wondered with a kind smile.
All of a sudden she gasped and asked him to stop the car and he slowly slowed down, “What’s wrong? Did you forget something in your car?” he wondered not fully willing to stop the car completely. He looked towards her as he slowed the car down.
Ophelia

Ophelia

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyTirs Mar 15, 2022 9:38 am

What was wrong? Nothing other than he knew her, and he pretended like he didn’t! That didn’t really give off the trustworthy element, now did it!? Nia was many things, and yes, she was a very naïve young woman that wanted to believe the best in people. Always. Because if she didn’t, she wouldn’t be the person she had been before the cancer. Before the transformation, and before she had become, this. Something she had never wished for, forced upon on her by her father because he didn’t wish for his only daughter to die. A selfish belief that he could fix her, tried to play God.
No! But you, you are the one! You did this to me! Stop the car!” she yelled angrily, which wasn’t really a voice she used all that much. Her hands grabbed upon the handle to open the car door. Hoping she would be able to get out, even though the car was still driving at this point.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyTirs Mar 15, 2022 12:24 pm

“Easy now,” he said very calmly, even though she was yelling at him. He could see how she was acting up and trying to open the door. Good thing, the car had child locks, so one couldn’t just open the door while the car was driving. He grabbed onto her arm, “Let go of the door,” he said, once again in a very, very calm tone. He was used to handle hysteric and panicked patients in the floors underneath the laboratory, so this was nothing compared to his work – or well, usually he stood up and wasn’t driving a car. “I saved you from cancer, Nia. You were dying,” he reminded her. He didn’t wish to use any of his abilities on her yet. He would rather have her trust him fully, it would make things so much easier. “So, you don’t want to get a lift home from me?” He looked directly towards her his eyes weren’t on the road now. “The one who saved your life from a miserable death in a hospital bed?” he raised a brow at her, hoping she could see the logic in him not wanting to hurt her. Why was it so bad? Of course he wouldn’t just start off with a conversation with telling her that he had saved her, he would rather wait with throwing that bomb after her till he knew she felt alright, but she clearly wanted to take that talk now.
Ophelia

Ophelia

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyLør Mar 19, 2022 6:13 pm

It didn’t really help that he grabbed onto her arm, nor the fact that the doors were locked in a way where she would have to use her strength to get out of the car. And even in all of her panic, she didn’t want to destroy his car, which in a sense didn’t make any sense.
She turned her head towards him, her lips pressed together in a fine line as he dared speak about saving her. “Have you ever heard the phrase; Sometimes the cure is worse than the sickness?” she snarled, not really wanting to hear about the fact that if she didn’t want a lift home, nor that he had saved her from a miserable death in a hospital bed. “I was locked in a basement, for almost a year! Don’t you dare start speaking about you saving me!” letting out a huff she folded her arms over her chest and pressed herself back in the seat, almost like a kid that was annoyed after being told no. She just had to settle herself, calm down. If that was even possible at this point.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyOns Mar 23, 2022 10:58 am

Leigh laughed as she told him of the phrase about what was worse. “I know that phrase,” he said with a wider smile, letting the car speed back up. “I’m sorry I didn’t steal you from your parents,” he said sounding like someone who truly meant that he was sorry. “I did want to take you into my own care, but sometimes, things don’t work out like one would believe,” he said and looked towards her shortly. “And you’re doing quite well, aren’t you? You got things under control, and if I have to be honest, you might even have more things settled than so many others,” he explained, “I know it’s late that I show up, and things should have been different,” he explained in a calm manner, focusing on the road ahead of him. “I will make it up to you,” he promised.
Ophelia

Ophelia

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyTirs Apr 05, 2022 10:17 am

She blinked a little, as he just laughed. What on earth was going on here, and what kind of mad man had picked her up! She should have known; she should have known better. But as she mentally slapped herself for being this stupid, he kept talking. Talking about that he was sorry that he hadn’t stolen her away, that things didn’t work out as you wished for or had believed it would. Talking about that she was doing well, that she had things under control.
Make it up to her? She changed her gaze towards him, feeling how air filled her lungs even though she didn’t need to. “How?” she asked, more calmly than she had thought at first. “How on earth will you make it up to me?” she wanted to know, because in some way she was sure, that his twisted way wouldn’t be something she wanted any part of. “You know what, drive me home, and never try to contact me again, and then everything is fine, then you are done making it up to me” she tried to bargain instead. Hoping that in some way, that would be enough and then she never had to talk about it again.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyTirs Apr 05, 2022 11:35 pm

His eyes glanced shortly towards her as she asked him how. He raised his brows at first, only to hear how she elaborated her sentence. She could be a teacher. He only opened his mouth when she suddenly said what she wanted from him. A lift home and no contact again. The open mouth turned to a laughing teethy smile. “Alright princess, I will drive you home,” he told her. “But you should know that I can teach you everything you need to know,” he said a little offering. “I am your creator, and I can make you do a lot of things… Or stop doing things,” he told her, no trying to threaten her. “I could tell you to pick up the knife in the glove compartment and carve your phone number into the interior,” he explained and turned his head to look at her, “But I’m a nice man. I’m here to help you,” he explained, trying to assure her that he had no intention of hurting her, but also letting her know that there was a knife in the glove compartment that she could take and threaten him with, if she was so desperate.
Ophelia

Ophelia

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 3:31 pm

Aw fuck you” she mumbled, crossing her arms like a scorned teenager. Now, if you knew Nia, you also knew that she would never use that type of language. No, she was little miss sunshine that would make anyone that was around her feel better or like her. It was rare that she met someone that disliked her, not that she really thought about it that way. Because at the end of the day, she didn’t really care what people thought, but she did like to make people feel comfortable around her. Right now, however, she wanted nothing more than to just get back home and forget this meeting all together.
Sure you are” she huffed as he told her that he was a nice man, she didn’t believe it, even if he had stopped his car and been nice at first, she got the feeling that there would be something in it for him. If there wasn’t, he wouldn’t even bother. “How I see this, is that you want something out of it, what you want I’m not sure, but believe you me, I don’t think you can teach me something that I don’t already know” she licked her lips and kept her eyes glued to the outside. One thing she trusted was that he could make her do things, she could feel it in her core, and it scared her. What if he asked her to do things, and she couldn’t say no?
Sponsoreret inhold

Ready or not Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready or not   Ready or not Empty

Ready or not
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» ... Are you ready for it? - Roy
» Are you ready for some fun?