Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.
Antal indlæg : 153

Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 2:17 pm

She let him think for a moment. She wasn’t busy. She raised a brow when he finally revealed his dare. “I think that is cheating,” she mused, blinking slowly at him. “You should know, that just because I agree to this, I still have boundaries and if you piss me off, I’ll make sure you know it,” she warned him before she leaned forward. Witches knew how to turn things for their own advantages when they made deals or things for others. Everything had their price, and whatever he would ask of her, would certainly have a consequence or a tail. She knew how to twist and turn things. Good luck, sweet angel.“So, I’m yours to command until tomorrow evening,” she said and looked at her watch to take time.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Kayvan

Kayvan

Humør : "Wanne make me a monster i will play the part."
Antal indlæg : 26

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 6:46 pm

“Is it though.” Kayvan stated a bit cooky, as she looked at her. “Well miss Jones lets start with some simple things, how about you tell me your real name, and give me a lap dance.” He said teasingly he was going to enjoy his evening, if he never meet her again, he would be sad, but then why not really get something out of it.

His eyes then meet hers, as he waited on her respond. He had heard her threat, and it was a risk he would be willing to take, hoping that they could have a fun evening. “Or if you don’t wanne give me a lap dance, how about taking all your clothes up and kiss anyone in here, it would in theory be up to you that, part who you wanted too turn on.” He added as he sent her a little wink with his left eye.
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 7:24 pm

A smile spread on her lips as he asked for her name and a lap dance. Quite simple things. “You can’t ask the same thing twice. Agreed?” She thought for a little, letting her eyes glide away from him. Her eyes found him again as he mentioned another option. Either, or. Interesting. “My real name… What is a real name to you?” she wondered. To her, miss Jones was quite a real name, because she was indeed one of many misses Jones. She licked her lips flirtatiously for once as she looked at his lap, before she looked up at his eyes, truly trying to convince him that she certainly was going to give him a lap dance.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 7:34 pm

That was interesting her next set of words. “ Ohh that does seem like a fair trade but I am wondering what if I run out of things to dare you, will the game just end then or what do you suggest you getting to dare me after ?.” He added a bit cheeky as he listens to her next set of words.

“I mean miss Jones is so formal, would be ideal if I knew who this beautiful woman was other than of the jones family.”

He then stated as he leaned in over the table so their faces where a few centimetres away from each other, it was not that he minded calling her miss Jones but, he just wanted to hear her name, maybe he could find her later again, since he might want to meet up with her again since she agreed to it.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 7:55 pm

A wild smirk spread on her lips. “Well, if you run out of things to dare me to do, you clearly don’t know how many things you can ask me to do,” she said to him, being quite honest. After all, she could use her magic for many things. “But the game can end. If you feel like following my commands after, well, then I wouldn’t mind,” she said, knowing very well herself that everything he asked her to do, she would triple in how bad things were. She would wreck his mind, and wouldn’t even hesitate or feel bad for it. It was a dangerous game to play with her.
An elongated hum left her as he spoke about what name he wanted. “Oh, but I really love it when you call me Miss Jones, she said almost breathlessly. She shrugged a little. “I was named after one of my father’s former girlfriends, and as soon as I figured it out, I changed my name,” she explained, “So which name would you like to know?” she allowed him to choose, though he could of course ask her for her birthname later. There were many ways where he could trick her back to saying it wasn’t the same question – but was he smart enough to do that? She doubted it.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 8:28 pm

As she then pointed out how many things he could ask her, for he shrug to be fair he had never done a deal like this with anyone even a witch. When she then agreed to that it could keep going if could accepted her commands after he gave a nod. It was a fair deal, after all.
"Sure i can acepted that."

Shortly after it was as she seemed breathless pointing out that she loved it when he called her Miss Jones he could feel how, much he wanted her it was like music to his ears,

“so what do you go by now of names what is your first name before Miss Jones.” He added sending her a cheeky smile, “an decide on the next thing yet miss Jones lapdance for me get naked and kiss someone random?. “ He stated a bit cheeky as he took a sip of his drink. He already had more dirty ideas, in his mind but the question was, if she would accepted them, he had no idea if it would bite him in the ass later, and to be honest he did not care.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 8:45 am

“Oh, you’re so busy. You’ve got twenty-four hours with me. I’ll get to it,” she said and leaned back shortly to cross her legs. “My father’s former girlfriend is a Sinclair,” she mentioned, making him have to figure out what Sinclair she was talking about himself. This wasn’t about truths. “And the name I go by,” she leaned closer, placing her elbows on the table they sat at. She put her hand up and started doing different hand signs. One thing a person might be able to figure out was that there was one C and two L’s in her name. She kept her eyes at him for a moment before she winked at him and leaned back. Now, she had told him her name, but whether or not he could read sign language or understand anything of what she did, well, she didn’t care. Her family had always believed that she didn’t know sign language, and she liked it that way. Then she knew all the bullshit they were talking about her and about others. How much they hated that ‘she didn’t care’ when she did – to some degree. Okay, maybe it was debatable how much she cared.

//Michelle in sign language
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 12:18 pm

Was he busy maybe who knew, when she then told him about the sinclairs he got a bit confused at first Sinclair but she had said she was a Jones this was a bit confusing, as she then leaned forward and started to do things with her hands his eyes widened what was she on about as, he looked at her trying to pull his mind around it, the only thing he could get out was two l and one, C.

This just made him even more confused, as it ended with her winking at him. He was lost for words, “huh LL or what, that aint fair you are using some kind of code.” He pointed out, a little bit annoyed but he would have to deal with it.

“I will get your real name at some point miss LL.” He stated as he sent her a teasing smile. Before he then leaned back, “something tells me I might need to order some more drinks miss Jones.” He said a bit cooky, as he then called the bartender down.

"another whisky an what ever miss LL here wants.” He added before he turned his attention towards her again, “so would you like LL or Jones more. ?” He added as he looked at her, with a charming smile.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 12:31 pm

Michelle hummed in victory. “That’s no code. It’s a language. Get in the game,” she exhaled ever so satisfied. She laughed a little as she called her Miss LL. That sounded so stupid, and now he was probably going to use it all the time. Goofball. “You can do that,” she said and leaned back satisfied. This was going to be so amusing. Michelle ordered the same as the angel in front of her. She didn’t need anything else to spice up her evening. “Oh, Jones for sure,” she laughed with a wide smile. She rubbed her hands a little. “Now, that lap dance you talked about,” she said and corrected her clothing a little. She waved a pretty blonde girl over and whispered something in her ear. The girl widened her eyes and looked towards the angel and back to Michelle. The women shook hands and the blonde girl walked over and corrected the angel’s seat so she could give him a lap dance. Now, Michelle had given him a lap dance… As a gift. Michelle pulled a wide smile, clearly having her deal of fun with this.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 12:43 pm

As it seemed like she for one moment was about to do it he cough, a bit stopping the blond girl, “I meant you I dared you not the girl.” He added a bit cooky he was not going to be played a fool again, no it was her.

“Its you who needs to do it, Miss Jones, the dare was yours not the little blond girl here, “
he added as he leaned back casually after having pushed the girl to the side. He eyes then meet hers, as he sent her a wink, no way he was going to get cheated from a lap dance from her since that was the dare
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 12:49 pm

“You dared me to give you a lap dance, I’m giving you this lap dance,” she said and gestured towards the girl. “Well, you didn’t phrase it like that. Your loss. Take it or leave it,” she told him, not going to let him think he could turn the tables. “But since you don’t want it anyway, I guess a lap dance is now off the table,” she said and leaned forward, placing her elbow on the table and resting her head in her hand, looking at him, almost as if she was wearing rose colored glasses.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 1:10 pm

As she told him that he did not say it like that, he leaned towards her yet again, “oh so you are telling me I need to me more precise miss Jones, how about you not anyone else but you take of your clothes right here and now, first the top then the jeans.” He added a bit cooky, if she was going to try an get around his wish, he would make sure she knew what she needed to do and be as precise as she could. In theory he did not ask for a Lap dance now, but more that she needed to drop her clothes, at least so he could get something like a lap dance.

“An then pour the whisky down over yourself.”
He added a bit cheeky, as his eyes meet hers, again this was the closes in his mind he could get to a lap dance now from Miss Jones, who seemed to play a little around with his words, he was pretty sure, she would not be able to turn it around on him now.

But if she did, he would probably give up, giving her control on the dares after, that she could say to him. His eyes meet hers as he waited for however she would reacted to her new dare, hopefully it would work better out this time for him.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 1:25 pm

She hummed as he told her that he had to be more precise. She chuckled as he asked her to take of her clothes. “Anything else?” she wondered, tilting her head with a light smile. Whiskey over herself. She pulled a sad frown. “Do you really want to dare me to do something so humiliating?” she asked him with sweet puppy eyes.

If he was certain, she would look away before she would cross her arms, almost like little child who didn’t get their way. The whiskey arrived. “Alright, if that’s what you want,” she mumbled before she put her thumb to her mouth and bit a hole in her thumb and drew on the table. Magic. Spells. When she had been drawing she let her palm touch the fine blood drawing and a figure of her appeared. A clone of her. She turned her nose towards the clone and told it to take of it’s clothing. Top first, then pants. The clone got undressed. This clone however was wearing a boring full body swimsuit under the set of clothing. The clone walked over and sat down on his lap with both glasses of whiskey and poured them over both of them before she let the glasses fall down to the ground, smashing. Michelle laughed, watching everything. One of the bartenders even walked over to pick up the clone and carry her outside, which only made it even funnier to Michelle. “Oh, don’t you just love me?”
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 1:51 pm

As he thought he had finally figured out a way, to get his will. He looked at her nodding right as he told her it, hoping for just any signs that this was what he wanted, he noticed her magic shortly after. As the clone took its clothes off, he got a bit salty, looking at her again, “that isn’t fair miss Jones come on play fair you are really using a lot to get around it.” He added before he felt the whisky being poured down on not just him, but also her clone, shortly after the clone was picked up and carried out, as he heard the laugh from the beautiful woman Miss Jones. As she then asked if he did not love her, he gave a deep sigh.

Before his attention turned towards her again, “come on Miss Jones be reasonable what is it going to take to have some fun with you.” He said it was clear, that he slowly started to get desperate for her, he loved the woman who was in front of him, how she just played with it. Making him even more, pathetic even, if he did not want to admit it.” Plss Miss Jones, what do you want from me to start playing fair.” He added as his eyes looked into hers, clearly showing the state he was in, how could he get around it if she always seemed to find a little hole, that she could use to turn everything her way.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 4:13 pm

Michelle let her smile widen as he complained about how she was using a lot to get around his dares. Which were logical when she didn’t want to humiliate herself and didn’t want to tell him her name.
The deep sigh made her finger play along with a strand of her hair, wiggling it around her finger.
Her smile disappeared, “You don’t think this is fun?” she wondered, looking like someone whose feelings had been truly hurt. She had had so much fun. She tilted her head a little, which made some of her hair spill off her shoulder, her eyes turned towards the ceiling, thoughtfully. “Hm… What I want from you?” she wondered, putting the slightly wounded finger in her mouth. It was beating like crazy. She hated biting her thumb, it hurt like crazy. “Well first of all, you need a bath... And maybe a mouthwash” she threw her legs up on the table, crossing them there. “You stink of whiskey,” she almost hissed, as if she was disgusted by the smell. Her nose even scrunched a little, as if she could smell it from across the table. Having a whiskey poured over oneself did after all did not smell that well. She looked him up and down for a moment before she pulled her legs down again. “What is your goal with these hours?” she wondered, keeping her thumb on top of her lips, making them even redder than they already were from her thumb that didn’t stop bleeding.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 5:11 pm

When she asked if he did not think it was fun, he was confused for a bit, did he not find it fun. It was a whole pulse for him, as he looked at her with pleading eyes. As she then opend her my again, as she seemed to put her wounded finger in her mouth, he just waited on her respond and then it came, he needed a bath and and a mouthwash okay, he could do that.

“ of course if that is what you want miss Jones.” He stated as he looked at her, waiting for her next set of words, before she opend her mouth again holding her lips thumb on her lips he could feel how he wanted to kiss her. The blood itself would probably put some people off, but not him, he found it sexy. As she then asked him what his goals was with these, hours he could not explain.

“ I wanne be near you I guess and satisfice your needs, maybe.” As he said that he could hear how his more cooky and chatty version, was fighting with him, trying to say and open his mouth that he wanted to fuck her, but it was like this Aura she had given out his more submissive site came out. He wanted to please her, it was so weird, he could feel how much he wanted her an if anyone could read any kind of body laguage they would know he wanted her so bad.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 6:38 pm

Michelle raised her brows a little as he agreed to her simple request. God, simple hygiene. An interested hum left her as he explained that he wanted to be near her and satisfy her. “My needs, you say,” she repeated, having her eyes locked at him. “Well, I’m actually somewhat hungry, and since my place burned down, I have no place to sleep for the night, so if you want to provide a homecooked meal and a warm bed, you’re getting closer to satisfying my needs,” she explained. She enjoyed how he was trying to contain himself, because it was so obvious that he had so many nasty words that he would love to say to her, but he had figured that it might not always be the way with women – especially not a woman like Michelle.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 10:35 pm

As Miss Jones seemed to agree with her hum,his eyes got connected to hers as she told him that she needed a bed and a place to stay. He thought a min about, it but then opened his mouth again, “ I mean it does sound fair enough, maybe we can do some ore dares of some kind.” He added before he then got up looking at her, “shall we go miss Jones so you can get your food too.” He said before his eyes meet with hers again, clearly showing how desperate he was.

Not that he would admit being desperate to get close to this beautiful witch. He could feel how just the thought of her, made his member react a little, not something you could see though thanks to the trousers. When she was ready he would start walking with her down to his apartment. As they got inside it was a simple but still luxury for the area, he was placed in southside. The Apartment was made for 2 person, but only had one bedroom.

As they got in he made way for, her before he looked at her. “I will take my shower first then thats okay with you . ?” He asked waiting for the answer before he would do anything, for her in the order she wanted it.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 10:56 pm

An eyebrow raised, thinking it was mysterious how much he wanted this game to continue. Dares. He wanted her to control him or the other way around. It was so odd to her. She liked it raw. She liked how she took it. She liked the nonverbal consent that this was how things were, and if one disagreed, they had to change the tables.
A smirk spread on her lips as he offered food. Even though he hadn’t handed her his hand, she took it hand helped herself up with it. “Yes,” she replied, leading his hand up to place it on his chest before she let go of it.

They entered the apartment, and she raised her brows. It was certainly something out of Southside’s league. She nodded while looking around. She looked towards him shortly after he had talked to her. “Alright,” she said with a calm smile. “Go ahead,” she told him “I’ll just look around,” she said before she let her hair loose.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 27, 2022 7:03 pm

The home itself did not look like much, but if you looked round, it was clear that kayvan was a man of the night even if he was an angel. Most things that stood out was weapons, hidden under the bed or in some of the wardrobes, where there was a hidden switch. A journal was somewhere too, a way he had kept track on the people he need to kill or some way for him to keep track of his life after his death, it was in many way not that interstering unless you wanted to know about him, in some of the areas there was also other things like a lighter, or agian old school guns.

Like a revoler, his place itself did look like a man who, in theory loved the smell of guns, and was kind of american inspired. He also had some nice clothing, hidden away, showing that even if he lived here, it was by choice because he did not want to standout anymore than when he hunted his prey. When it came to alcohol there was a lot of stuff you could use, to make your own drinks with, at least for now.

As he got inside the bathroom, he quikly dropped his clothes an stepped into the water as he turned up for the heat, the water itself had a burning sensation agianst his skin and some would have screamed, but having been trough so much shit it did not face him. After he had gotten done, he took a towel on for a moment forgetting that he had a woman waiting outside.

Not that he was not comfortable in his skin, clearly as he stepped out he look a little around walking down to his wardrobe, where he would grab some boxers and a set of jeans. His eyes then meet the beautiful black haired beauty agian, before he then would turn around looking trough his stuff for a set of trouseres and the boxers.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 12:09 am

There was nothing that he told her not to look at, which only made a wide smirk spread on her lips. She immediately started to look around and it didn’t take long before she found his liqueur. With a small, joyful hum, she poured herself a glass of rum. She heard how he turned on the water which just made her snoop around even more. She found some of his guns. It made her eyes widen interested. She made sure not to touch them. As soon as she was certain she had found everything interesting, she found his lighter. Dangerous games.
She found herself in an armchair and leaned into it before she flicked the lighter open, watching how the gas and the spark created fire. It was truly mesmerizing. As he got out, she didn’t even take her eyes off the flame, but simply hummed a little, almost as a greeting. “You’re comfortable in my company,”  she mused, thinking it was funny how he had only covered himself with a towel. Her eyes were still on the flame.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 07, 2022 6:56 pm

As he heard the voice of Michelle he turned around leaning up against the wall, she clearly had found herself at home. “Yeah, I mean, what’s the worst thing there could happen, but seems like you already feel right at home.” He joked before he leaned up against the wall, “so yeah, do you want me to do anything since you clearly have taken a drink already and poured yourself some of the good stuff.” He stated as he sent her a wink before, he went down towards her as, she was holding his last lighter.

He then leaned in to get some fire, so he could start smoking. As soon as it was burning, he backed a little away, unless she kept him there, as he stood there and enjoyed his smoke, it was light all the stress left his body faster than anything arrived, sometimes all you need to get calm, after a hard day’s work was all he took a little smoke, and that was all, this was for once the good once he had at home.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 2:12 pm

Michelle couldn’t help but laugh as he asked what the worst thing that could happen would be. Anyone who knew her, would be able to throw a long list of all the bad things that could happen if you got too comfortable in her company. This man simply just reminded her of how much she could manipulate people to think they were safe with her. “You’re sweet, thank you,” she told him, keeping his eyes on the flame. It was only when he asked what he could do for her that she let the flame extinguish. With the lighter in her hand, she gestured to around her, “Well, I told you I wished for a place to sleep – and a homecooked meal,” she told him, raising her brows, clearly indicating what he could make himself useful for. She took her glass and took a sip.
She lit the lighter again, and shortly after he leaned in to light a smoke. As soon as it was lit she turned the lighter away from him, not really wanting to share the sweet flame.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 8:03 pm

Sweet that was a new thing to be called, he was maybe sweet for her, but most of his life he had been more a monster than anything if you asked the dozen of people he had killed or wounded in the process. As she again pointed it how, he could not help but chuckle she clearly knew what she wanted that much was certain.

“Fair enough Mss Jones, I aint the best cook just going to let you know that now, now as a warning but I could try for you, anything you would like more than other kind of food.” He asked as he sent her a wink, with his left eye. He then turned around so she could enjoy the rest of his body from behind, at least while he made some food.

He then took another hive of his smoke, before he turned his head to the side waiting for her to decide what she wanted, to eat. Maybe he could make it if not he could always order it for them.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! - Page 2 Empty

Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» If I Woke Up Next To You
» There is something in my house.
» House of cards
» Open house of art
» What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne :: Killer Street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: