Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways?

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways? Empty
IndlægEmne: What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways?   What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways? EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 2:44 pm

{@Olivia <3
Outfit: Link
}
___

He had called and asked if she wanted to join him for a trip to the autumn festival. Ethan had a day off from work, so of course he was going to enjoy it. Therefor he had asked Olivia if she was busy this Saturday afternoon. He was happy that she had agreed to meet with him, so he was sitting on a bench at the park while he waited. It was nice seeing all the decorations the city had made, and as always the park had the great haunted house. It was something for the adults and older creatures, a little bit of spook for everyone. Ethan took a deeper breath in and leaned back enjoying seeing families, groups of friends and others enjoying this chilly yet sunny day.  His smile grew a bit brighter as he saw her. It was not really anything his siblings or mother would be happy about, Ethan meeting up with a vampire. A vampire of the royal family even.  He got up from his seat and walked closer to her to greet her in a warm embrace. "Good to see you Livy," he pulled out of the hug and looed at her, "I'm so glad you wanted to meet up," he confessed, knowing it might sound a little silly or too mundane to go into a haunted house.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jeneva

Jeneva

Antal indlæg : 23

IndlægEmne: Sv: What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways?   What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways? EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 6:38 pm

The autumn festival was beautifully decorated in colours that resembled the shades of orange and red of the trees surrounding it. She walked slowly down the path in the park as she observed the people walking around, smiling faintly at a human child dressed up as Dracula, which made her briefly look to her daylight ring on her right hand. A white gold band with a ruby jewel. And as she moved her gaze up again, she saw Ethan approach her.
It had been quite the coincidence how they’d met, but ever since that night, she’d found herself resorting to his company. So when he'd called him about meeting up today, she'd easily pushed aside her other plans to spend some time with him. Due to his own turbulent life, she’d even told him about the incident with the demons, knowing that it wasn’t many who would be able to understand what that was like. Surely none of her friends at the academy, at least. Since the abduction, she hadn’t spent much time away from the academy. But she felt safe with Ethan, and there were many others around, so she tried her best not to worry about it. Still, she had scanned the area upon arrival, trying to spot anyone that looked at her the wrong way. Being slightly paranoid about another incident occurring.

She returned his embrace, which was much warmer than her own, before he pulled back and she looked up at his face with a smile. “You too, Everest,” she replied, something she occasionally called him due to his height. “Yes, of course, I trust a man of your skill to be able to protect me should a ghost show up,” she said in a teasing tone, moving her gaze to the haunted house, assessing it for a moment as she could hear a few spooky noises coming from it. But she doubted that there were any real ghosts in there. However, after having been to Rippingthorne, she wasn’t so sure about the number of ghosts that were amongst them. “Or spiders, they’ve always given me the creeps.” Olivia was sure that he didn’t scare easily, but still she was curious to know. “Do you have any fears or phobias?” she asked him before she started walking towards the haunted house that he'd invited her to visit.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways?   What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways? EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 8:13 pm

He chuckled lightly by her comment about keeping her safe from the ghosts. "I will to my best milady," Ethan replied with a teasing glimpse in his eyes. He laughed a little by the added comment about the spiders and nodded to confirm he would be aware of them. Her question about his fears did surprise him a bit, everyone was afraid of something. Ethan wasn't more different than anyone else, but he did have one fear that wasn't typical. "I do have one thing that creeps me out," he confessed as they began to walk towards the haunted house. "Ducks," he breathed out almost waiting for the laughter to come from the vampire. "I don't know why, I just know not to trust them." He frowned a bit thinking about his stupid fear, he knew it was stupid - but he just couldn't help it.

They finally arrived in front of the haunted house. He was sure magic had helped build it, which also meant it would be a scary ride. They stepped inside and he already felt the cold run down over his spine. It was funny how the darkness around them only seemed to be feeding his soul, it was in a way he never had understood but he also never talked about it. He nodded in the direction of a big door and walked over to open it. In front of them what looked like an endless hallway with low lighting. "Ready?" He asked and looked over at Olivia.
Jeneva

Jeneva

IndlægEmne: Sv: What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways?   What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways? EmptyTors Okt 15, 2020 8:28 pm

She looked up at him as he said that there was one thing that creeped him out. Not ever guessing that thing to be ducks. She laughed as he’d said this before she returned her eyes to the road ahead. “I’m sorry, but that is hilarious,” she said, still with a wide smile on her lips. She then looked around them to see if there were any ducks, but there weren’t, however much that she would have liked to see his reaction to them. “So, how have you been lately?” she asked him as they walked.

Olivia followed him inside the haunted house, already feeling the change of atmosphere, hearing the screams and noises coming from within the mansion. Her senses automatically adjusted to the darkness, and she took a moment to admire the detailed decorations of the place. Clearly, this wasn’t just any amateur-made haunted house. It all looked so real, making her wonder how realistic the attraction would be. Standing in front of the large door to the beginning, she took in a deep, unnecessary breath as she looked at him before she nodded to his question. She wasn’t going to admit it, but she was already feeling creeped out by being there. The mansion reminding her of the one in Rippinghtorne. Besides she could almost feel the jumpscare around the corner. But at the same time, she was equally as excited to go through it. She took slow steps into the dark hallway, looking up at the paintings of people on the wall before she looked ahead of them again. And right as she did that, a door opened beside her for an arm to come out and touch her shoulder. Olivia immediately screamed and grabbed a firm hold of Ethan’s arm as she pushed both away from the door that had now been closed again. She just stared at the door for a moment as she got past the shock before she eased her strong grip, although still holding on to him. “I’m definitely going to regret doing this,” she admitted. She then continued walking with him, being a little more vigilant for the upcoming scare.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways?   What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways? EmptySøn Okt 18, 2020 10:27 am

It wasn't the first time and not the last time either people would share a laugh over his weird fear. He had even put some of that fear into Maeve's brothers, not that she was too fond of that. Ethan took a deeper breath in by the next question. "Annoyingly busy, and I just found out who my biological family members are. Which is still kinda taking its sweet time sinking in," he breathed out and trusted her with the information. It was only the people he trusted who even knew that he was adopted, not that it ever had been a big deal to him. Ethan had known since he was a teenager, he couldn't say the same about his new found sister Elenora.

The haunted house looked a lot scarier than he remembered it to be, but he also had to put on a braver face right now. He had loved haunted houses since he was a child and liked getting a little scare once in a while. He followed her to the hallway, keeping himself close as he also didn't want them to end up getting lost. Her sudden scream made his heart jump and he felt her grab his arm. He kept her close as they walked further down the hallway, he looked a bit back to see if he could spot what had scared her. Of course it was a haunted house, things were supposed to give you a good scare. They turned around a corner with flashing lights and mirrors hanging on the walls around them. Looking in the mirrors they twisted the reality, making them look upside down and in other mysterious ways. Or that was till he stopped at one, where it looked like he already stood in the frame. He frowned a bit, "this is weird," he mumbled to himself without letting go of Olivia. He chose to walk pass it to and looked at another mirror. Even stranger, he could spot someone behind him and Olivia in that mirror, but when he looked behind them there was nothing. Screams from others further in the house made his heart race a little faster, then he looked back in the mirror and the ghost like creature stood just behind him. He could feel a cold breath on his neck and it made him hold his breath. He turned his head a around and for a second he saw the ghost starring right at him before it was gone. "Jesus Christ." He jumped a bit back and started looking around like a deer going crazy after looking into the lights of a car. It took him seconds to settle down again and calm his racing heart. "This is far to realistic," he looked over at Olivia and breathed out.
Jeneva

Jeneva

IndlægEmne: Sv: What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways?   What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways? EmptySøn Nov 01, 2020 3:37 pm

You did?” she asked in a surprised tone. She was sure that most adopted children at least wondered who their biological family was, so to finally get that last puzzle piece. It had to have been a pretty big deal. “So, how are they?” She was curious to hear more about them, although she’d also understand if he didn’t feel much like talking about it. After all, she couldn’t really tell if he’d even met them yet or just discovered the information.

Inside the house, she kept close to Ethan as they continued walking, feeling a little safer by his side. She looked around at the many mirrors as they seemed to alter what was reflected in them, making her narrow her eyes as she looked at herself. She then moved her gaze to the mirror where it seemed like Ethan already stood inside of it. Like those creepy horror movie scenes. Now they just needed Bloody Mary to show up behind him. And as this thought crossed her, she looked over her shoulder, but luckily there wasn’t anyone. Or that was until they reached the next mirror and saw someone behind them in it. “What the hell!” She turned her head to look behind them once more, and was shocked to see the ghost-like creature staring at her. She screamed at this and walked a few steps back. “Are you sure that wasn’t a real ghost?” she asked, not able to hide the slight panic in her voice. Were there even supposed to be real ghosts here? Surely it wasn't a real haunted house. Was it? From what she knew of ghosts that seemed far too dangerous, seeing that most of them had turned vengeful. She then walked further into the house, reaching a bathroom where a guy with a chainsaw appeared behind the shower curtain, making Olivia jump back with a loud scream, this time dragging Ethan along faster to get out of the room with the chainsaw-murderer. She looked a bit behind her, paranoid about him following them, but when she confirmed that he wasn’t, she turned her gaze ahead of her again.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways?   What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways? EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 5:57 pm

How were they, it was easy for him to talk about his father - he knew the guy already, and even through it was weird knowing that Michael actually was his father. "The weirdest part is I've worked with my father for years actually, none of us knew about it. I have a sister as well, a bit harder shell to crack - but I know we will get there," he was positive that Elenora just needed time and he wasn't known to give up when things got uneasy.
There was no doubt that unnatural forces was playing with them in this room, not as it seemed someone was always behind them. Olivia yelling made him turn his head towards her as fast as he could, his heat was speeding up - and he feared the worst from this. Her scream made him aware, they needed to get out of here. "I was, now.. I'm not so sure," he confessed and felt his heart get heavier in his chest. Ethan followed Olivia further into the haunted house, it seemed like they reached a bathroom - Ethan's attention once again rushed over to Olivia as she screamed when a guy with a chainsaw appeared behind the shower curtain. His own heart was racing extremely fast and he almost forgot that he needed to breathe. Olivia dragged them away from the bathroom and they both looked back - because even Ethan wanted to get confirmed that they weren't followed. "There is something wrong about this.. it's not supposed to be a haunted haunted house," he took a deeper breath in and looked ahead of them again. "We just need to get out of here," he wasn't happy about what seemed to have been a fun thing, could be provoking to Olivia's former experiences in ghost town - he for sure wasn't going to let anything happen to her, not on his watch. He ran his hands through his hair and took a deeper breath in to calm his heart a little. Ethan then grabbed Olivia's hand and looked at her. "Haunted or not haunted, I'm not going to let anything happen to you," he assured her looking her in the eye before he started walking again.

Ethan knew there was something out there, he could feel it - the negative forces in this place was something they could just run from, Ethan couldn't at least. They came to a room, looking like a hospital room from back in the twenties. It looked so real, it was almost like stepping into a portal to that time - which he annoyingly knew could be a possibility, but he hoped the people here just had done a very good job of setting the scene. The dead people on the hospital beds looked so real, some of them so close to death coughing. "This is fucking creepy," he whispered and kept himself close to Olivia. He looked around trying to find a door, only to find out they had to cross the entire set to get there. It was almost like they heard his whisper, as the dead suddenly started to move and sit up from their beds. "This can't be good," he took a slightly deeper breath in as the dead suddenly got on their feet turning their heads towards Olivia and Ethan. He looked quickly behind them, perhaps it was best to go back - but the door they had entered from was gone, vanished.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways?   What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways? Empty

What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion
» That haunted house everyone talks about!
» A haunted mansion
» Haunted by the ghost of you - Elian
» There is something in my house.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Parken-
Gå til: