Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Open house of art

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Dahlia

Dahlia

Antal indlæg : 13

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 1:33 pm

Time: 23:45.
Place: Dahlia's mansion, Midnight Street 8.
Weather: Mild, soft breeze and a little bit of clouds, but dry.
Outfit: Tight black dress with a belt around the hip area. Black stilettos.

Dedicated to:  @Caine Rothwell

~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s been a busy day for Ezekiel, running around the mansion like a headless chicken, making sure everything was ready for the open house. Dahlia had been sending out invites to some of the people in the area, that she knew was interested in art. But this time a new guest would be joining them. Sir Rothwell. She heard about him, but never talked to him, so this would probably be a good chance, if he showed up. Ezekiel got the last few things done before hearing steps in the upstairs halls followed by a door that closed.

Dahlia stood in one of the bathrooms in the house and glanced at the tub ”Ah, he remembered.” she said with a faint smile on her lips, before she dropped her satin robes and slit into the tub with a sigh. This was the first thing she always did. A warm bath and a glass of blood. Even though she was aware that she had to get ready and be downstairs to greed the guests in about an hour, she still took the freedom to stay for a little longer, before getting up and get dressed. A last glace in her mirror and she walked down to find Ezekiel, waiting for her in the entrance hall ”Everything’s ready I presume, Ezekiel?” she asked with a soft smile on the red lips. He nodded and offered a smile back at her.

With only a few minutes left until the guest probably started to arrive, she wandered around, looking at all her paintings, smiling to herself. She loved what she did and she hoped that the around twenty people she invited did too. She started hearing voices in the hall and walked towards the guests to greet them one and all.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

Humør : Forholdsvis munter men ikke en eksplosion af energi
Antal indlæg : 1516

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 1:50 pm

Caine had a busy day at his clinic but nothing he couldn't handle and was preparing to shut the clinic down for the day. He was very methodical in his work but he also knew he had an invitation for the night that he was very curious about. An invitation for an art exhibit in the home of the artist herself. He did know who she was so it was exciting to see if the rumours were true.
As always he took a swim in the pool before going inside to enjoy a good warm shower and then to get dressed. He was a man of a certain taste and did not save in any spots so he put on a new tailored suit for the evenings event

Suit with italian shoes

The suit was done so he got into his Aston Martin and starting driving. Caine was also a man of class so he got there just a few minutes after opening so the host would not be overwhelmed by every guest at one time.

Car

He was greeted by a few other guests who knew him in advance and a man that seemed to be employed by the host. "Good evening, you must be Lord Rothwell... Welcome to our event... If you go inside, the host will be there to greet you"
Caine nodded and was handed a glass of champagne before smiling and said: "Thank you i have been looking forward to this evening... " He walked in looking around a bit greeting a few more of the other guests while looking for the host
Dahlia

Dahlia

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 3:37 pm

Dahlia greeted the guests one by one, hugs and kisses on the cheek, before moving on to the champagne and the paintings in her art room and a few in the living room. One of the guests came up to her with a smile upon his lips ” Miss Black. A pleasure.” . Dahlia turned her gaze to the man speaking to her and smiled warmly as she saw who it was ” Mr. Beaton. I didn’t think you’d show up.” she chuckled at him. He had always been invited and always declined. Not that she blamed the poor man, due to his family situations with two kids. All in all, she was just happy to see him.

As Lord Rothwell arrived, Ezekiel welcomed him and tried to figure out where Dahlia was, figuring out, she probably was drowning in questions about her paintings. A few more guests arrived and after they were welcomed, Ezekiel went out looking for the hostess. Just as he thought, she was surrounded by four people, all wanting answers about what or who her muse was… Cause someone had to inspire her. As she felt the hand on her shoulder, she turned around, looking at Ezekiel, telling her, that Lord Rothwell arrived and probably looking for her and gave his description. Dahlia chuckled as she looked around, trying to spot him. Ezekiel held out his hand and started leading the way towards the lord.

”Lord Rothwell… Lady of the house, Miss Black.” he said bowing before both of them and walked off. Dahlia looked up at the taller man and offered him a soft smile ” A pleasure to finally meet you in person, Lord Rothwell.” she said bowing her head softly.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 3:51 pm

He did not have to look for the host of the event for very long when the waiter or assistant came back with Dahlia close by.
Caine nodded at the man and said: "Thank you very much Mr. Ezekiel...." before turning towards her, took her hand as a true gentleman repaying the graceful bow with one of his own. Her smiled at her before glancing around shortly and then looking at her again. "An equal pleasure of meeting you as well Lady Black... I am a huge fan of your work... Thank you for inviting me..." He was mostly known for either his very unique abilities or his work as a brilliant doctor so hearing his own title was mostly in uppe class gatherings such as this.
"I am not too used to hearing that title anymore, i have to admit. And pardon em for being direct but you look absolutely stunning tonight" To those who knew him outside gatherings like this one, he was known for speaking his mind but still being a man of taste and class. "I was actually thinking about getting a painting of yours for my home if that is possible of course. Between us i have to admit my art collection could use an update" He already had some ideas but that would probably come at a later time or later in conversation
Dahlia

Dahlia

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 4:54 pm

Ezekiel walked away, leaving the two of them and make sure everything was going as it should. Dahlia smiled as he took her hand and bowed down, then looking at her again, speaking. She softly raised a brow, though smiling ” Really now? That’s good to know. And you’re most welcome.” she said taking a little sip of the champagne ”Its always a neat trick to have a doctor close.” she chuckled softly. Something could always happen, not that she thought it would, but at least she got a doctor here now, specialized in the more supernatural races.

” No? It suits you so well, a shame.” she said before offering a warm smile as return for his compliment ”Thank you kindly. And the same goes to you.” the warm smile was still to be found on her red lips as she looked up at him. She had heard from people knowing Lord Rothwell, that he would speak his mind, which never bothered her. Yes, the truth could hurt, but better tell the truth instead filling people up with lies.

As he again spoke, Dahlia nodded softly ” Of course it’s possible. I have a few that I’m selling tonight, if none interest you, we can always meet at another time to discuss the piece you’d like.” she said as an offer. He could of course pick both, one tonight and a new one. She was open for both ideas. She sipped her champagne again ” Anything in particular you thought about? Maybe I have something in my collection.” she said with a warm smile.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 5:42 pm

He hed a very short but surprised look, yet it was very clearly done as a subtle joke before he said: "Does one need one at an art exhibit? That must be some truly powerful art... "
Of course no one really thought of such a gathering to need a doctor but in case of several supernatural species, it was practical of course.

He smiled back at her before nodding slightly with his head and looking at her. Caine's eyes were special in their own way, to some they could feel hypnotic. Although it was nothing he did on purpose, it was a biproduct of his abilities. "Very kind of you... If it suits your taste better, you are of course welcome to call me by that, otherwise should we reach a less formal point, Caine will do just fine as well"
As she mentioned her paintings on display tonight, he nodded and had a very clear interest in them but her offer of meeting for a more unique piece was what peaked his interest the most. "I am more inclined to meet and discuss a piece for my home to be honest. How you catch a moment and invest yourself in each picture is truly astonishing. So i would to get a piece especially painted for my home." He gestured towards some of her paintings while keeping his gaze and smile at her before suggesting: "But would you care to show me some of your work?"
Dahlia

Dahlia

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 7:07 pm

She chuckled softly ”Who knows?” she softly shrugged before continuing ”Nah, we probably won’t need your service, just your eyes, of course not literally.“ she again chuckled. She’d be more than pleased if she just sold one painting tonight but hoped for more so she could keep her passion going. Not that money was a problem, but money really made the world go around.

Dahlia offered him a soft smile ” Its probably easier that way, so we don’t have to remember Miss, Lord or other titles. It’s confusing.” she chuckled and raised her glass ”You can call me Dahlia.” she held her glass up for him, for a toast, before taking a sip of the last bit of champagne. She turned her gaze towards some of the guests nodding at her and Caine as they walked by. Some of the girls passing by, was heard chuckling as they looked over their shoulder at them, or more at Caine than her. She didn’t blame them; Caine was a beautiful man.

As he once again spoke, she looked up at him and nodded ” I agree. You get a better sense of what would fit, if you stand in the house itself. We can always discuss a date after this?” she said, the last part somewhat meant as a question. She enjoyed painting in other people’s houses, to get that special piece of art. Every painting was special for her, and she took her time to make every little detail. Perfectionism was her curse. She couldn’t stop.  Dahlia nodded as he mentioned her art ”Of course.” she smiled and held her arm out towards the paintings ”After you.” she said, still with a smile on her lips.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 7:38 pm

He smiled and nodded as she chuckled and replied with: "Well should it be needed i will of course gladly be of service"
As he looked around, it told volumes about her taste and her character. Not that he was trying to figure that out, it just came natural when being in his line of work for so long.
"That is true, let us do that instead" He raised his glass to hers and smiled with drawing eyes to the beauty in front of him. "Once again a pleasure to meet you Dahlia"

Although Caine was a very perceptive man, he was a gentleman so he paid no attention towards the girls giggling. It was in his mind considered rude now that she had his attention.
"I would love to. Any time that fits you will be fine. I will adapt my calendar accordingly" Caine was a hard worker, but he worked so hard to have what he wanted, when he wanted and could take the time he needed when he needed it. As she beckoned him towards the paintings he started walking, but stopped so they could walk side by side. She knew the paintings afterall and could easily direct him towards her finest work or where she wanted them to start.
Dahlia

Dahlia

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 9:19 pm

She smiled warmly at him and chuckled ” That’s good to know.” she said. Again, she doubted it would be in any need. She tried thinking of a date she knew she was off and didn’t have anything to do. But she needed her calendar, just to be sure, that she didn’t double book herself. Dahlia didn’t say anything, just offered him a soft smile at occasion as he spoke. It was nice to meet someone who was like herself, not needing the formalities.

The two women looked at Dahlia and stopped giggling. Not because she did anything, just because they probably realized it was her. Dahlia looked at him and offered him a smile ” We can get Ezekiel to find the calendar when this is over, then we can look together for a fitting one.” she said, smiling. She was sure they’d come to some kind of agreement.

Dahlia followed him and ended at his side ” Let’s start in the delicate art pieces first. I think you’d love some of those.” she said as she beckoned to the left. She loved her delicate paintings. They were graphic in different way, but not vulgar. Her motto was to keep her decency at all times, which she also transferred to her paintings.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 9:37 pm

There was something relaxing about her lighthearted chuckle, it made the whole setting more pleasing. He was sure that she knew that herself.
"Well most of my unique patients have a habit of holding their privacy very dear so i doubt they would let it be known if they needed medical assistance" He had several patients, from newly changed werewolves, to influencial vampires or even angels and demons. They only came to him in dire needs, since they did not want their enemies to know if they had a weakness.

He nodded as she mentioned getting Ezekiel to get her calendar, then smiled and said: "That sounds just perfect..." He actually looked forward to having her visit and see what she could come up with in regards to a personal painting.

Caine nodded and shifted his attention to the paintings she had in mind and she was right about him loving them. "Incredible work.... The sensuality is almost glowing, leaving just enough for the imagination to write it's own story about the painting. Enticing and tasteful...."
He then looked back at her and said with a enticing smile: "You are an amazing artist Dahlia... The paintings that won't get sold tonight? I willl buy them all... I cannot wait to see more of your talent"
Dahlia

Dahlia

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 11:29 pm

Dahlia always loved to have people in her home, also the higher classes. She tried everything to make it as comfortable as she could, without being weird about it, which often loosen even the most tough-skinned people crack a smile in her company. She nodded softly ” You’re probably right Caine. I know I would keep my lips sealed unless you knew the doctor knew what he, or she was doing.” she said. Dahlia didn’t doubt a second that Caine knew what he was doing at all times, when it came to the unique patients, as he put it.

Ezekiel was at the time running around like a headless chicken once again, making sure that there was enough champagne and a little thing to eat. She smiled back at him and nodded softly. She wondered what would fit into his home… How he lived, but only pictured wealth like herself. Dahlia was excited to see what she’d be able to pull out from her creativity and onto a painting, specially made for Caine.

Her smile wore off as he started to look at her paintings, waiting for some kind of response from him. As he spoke, the smile once more finds the way to her lips as he then spoke, clearly fond of her art ” I’m glad you like it, Caine. I have always found the body more alluring, when leaving something for the imagination and don’t make it vulgar.” she said with a soft smile. Dahlia was speechless over his words ” Wait… You seriously mean that, Caine?” she didn’t know what to say. But she wouldn’t say no of course, maybe let him get a few on the house, just to be nice.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 11:39 pm

"That is a wise way to go about it... My discretion is one of the reasons why my more unique patients chosse me as their doctor" He could of course not know if she knew of his true nature, but considering what they both were, it could seem weird why he called them unique patients. That was again a sign of respect towards his patients. Besides he had plenty of secrets about alot of them.

He smiled at her as she told him about how she came about paintings such as these. "You are right on that point. If one wanted vulgar art, there are plenty of places to find it... But this is masterpieces in their own right... Like you have truly captured the essence of the perfect woman... Seduction, allure, class... In just the right amounts"
As she seemed so surprised about his offer, he smiled in his own alluring manner and nodded with genuine sincerety. He emptied his glass and said: "Of course i mean it... Every single unsold painting tonight i will buy. And of course the one you will be doing for me" Caine never told a lie, to him a lie was impractical
Dahlia

Dahlia

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyTirs Apr 26, 2022 8:44 am

She understood why. Not everyone wanted the world to know that they were what they were, even Dahlia felt like that from time to time ” And I understand why. Most normal doctors tend to be… Nervous? You should see the look on my doctor, the one time I went to him. White as a sheet.” she chuckled and shook her head softly. Maybe she’d consider Caine as her doctor.

Dahlia nodded softly as Caine spoke ” There’s always the gentlemen’s club. Or a prostitute, though the last thing seems way over your standards.” she said with a soft smile. Even Dahlia herself had been at the so-called gentlemen’s club, mainly for studies or so she said. She placed a hand on her chest, just under her collarbone as he kept spoiling her with kind words. She chuckled ” Some people believe I use my own body as a model… I just find that, hard to do, honestly. No sometimes… “ she stopped as she leaned in towards Caine ”Sometimes its Ezekiel posing.” she chuckled. Oh, the endless nights the poor man had been a “victim” of Dahlias long hours of painting. Of course, he was paid dearly every month for his service, even though Dahlia saw him as a friend, not a servant.

Her smile grew and her eyes got a little watery ”I mean.. I’m not complaining over a little extra money, don’t get me wrong. Just never had anyone wanting to buy the rest of the paintings.” she said, looking a little around at the paintings on display and then at Caine ”But if you’re sure, I won’t keep you from doing so.” she chuckled.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyTirs Apr 26, 2022 11:13 am

Caine smiled at her words about her own doctor before shaking his head slightly. "That is unfortunate.... Especially in such a field, a Doctor have to be confident. Most of patients can smell or feel it if you dont"
Caine had seen the result of a paranoid werewolf being the patient of a doctor shaking in his boots. Not a pretty sight

"That is true... Gentleman's clubs can be tasteful places.... Never understood men who visited prostitutes though... If others want, that is up to them, i wil not count myself among their customers" Caine always had an idea in his mind that should he be with a woman, it should not be because he paid her.
Caine could clearly see in her bodylanguage that she seemed to like his compliments which were genuine. "I can see, it seems to create great results... Although painting yourself seems very difficult... I have no talent when it comes to painting so i stick to playing my violin or piano.. But wonderful work you have done"

As Caine spotted her eyes getting a little watery, he very discreetly took a silk handkerchief from his pocket and gave to her. "I am very sure, your art it amazing"
Dahlia

Dahlia

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyTors Maj 05, 2022 10:49 am

Dahlia had a few doctors that was sure, that she’d sink her teeth into their neck, when they weren’t prepared for an attack. She nodded softly ” I guess the normal doctors aren’t used to the supernatural kind? But I agree.” she said, offering him a smile. Imagine getting help from a doctor who was scared of the person? The outcome of that, probably wouldn’t mean a thing, since they’d probably wanted to get rid of the patient as fast as possible.

She sighed softly ” I never thought much of the prostitutes. One thing is sure, you won’t see me with one, male or female.” she said. There was no dignity in being a prostitute… So many people a day, more or less always naked and in the need of the sex to survive the life on the streets. If she was able, she would help some of those girls, but she had too many things to handle already. As he spoke about her paintings she got back from her spin of thoughts. She chuckled softly ” If I wanted to express myself, with my body, I’d probably had chosen to work at a gentleman’s club.” she chuckled again. It wasn’t herself, not even a woman she knew. Not that she minds painting others. Even her own cat had a painting painted.

She took the handkerchief and chuckled ” I’m sorry.” she chuckled ”I’m just glad you like my paintings.” she said offering him a smile as she softly dried the water from her eyes.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art EmptyTors Maj 05, 2022 3:20 pm

Caine laughed warmly as she commented on mortal doctors. "That is far more true than you know.. A few years back a mortal man tried to gain ground on my field.
Yet he had absolutely no knowledge about the supernatural species other than movies. He had a panicattack of the severe kind when he saw his first demon"

Caine nodded as she mentioned how she would never get a prostitute. "Me neither... Choosing that path seems degrading" He never had a prostitute himself and he didn't intend to. He could do as he wanted when it came to money, but he would never spend a dime on prostitutes. If he were to be with someone, it should be due to desire, not money.

He smiled once more warmly as she handed him the handkerchief back. "No need to be sorry... And of course i love your paintings. There is a difference between paintings and true art. Yours is true art"
Caine had always believed that truth was most beneficial.ø, which was why he always spoke his mind
Sponsoreret inhold

Open house of art Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Open house of art   Open house of art Empty

Open house of art
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Snow day [Open]
» Open Scene and bar.
» Open Arms
» There is something in my house.
» Now this is an open-shut case

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: