Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Kayvan

Kayvan

Humør : "Wanne make me a monster i will play the part."
Antal indlæg : 26

Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! Empty
IndlægEmne: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyOns Aug 11, 2021 4:23 pm

Place Southside
Environments: people gathering around a building there is smoking in southside.
Time: Its around half 9 in the evening
Weather: it is clouded but no rain
Outonfit is the left:
@Michelle said i would use a pun x)

It had been a hectic night for Kayvan, he had been hunting a person, who had a bounty on them, the job had taken longer than he wanted to admit so as soon, as he had turn it in he had went home to his shitty apartment bills did not get paid when you had other people to take care of, one of the reasons he was happy that, all he cared of what he knew had been killed and where no longer here. It did make killing people easier and just live on your own rules, kay maybe it was not always kill, but if his clients had paid more for people alive it was normal for him to only deal with that fact if he did have free reigns though he preferred them dead, since they would not try to escape, or buy themselves out.

Hoping that just because they had more money than his client that he would sell himself out like that, he was not a turncoat he had a code, and he always followed it. As he got home, it did not take that long before he ended up falling asleep, he had just hit the bed until he felt a sleep or in this case the shitty motel room couch, he did have his own place, but he had been to tired when his job had been done in southside.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he could see a complex not that far from the mortal starting to smoke like unnatural smoke. He quickly decides he had to get into his outfit before, the cops and people came to the place if they did today. He sat up quickly grabbed his two revolvers but them inside his jacket so they where easy to get hold off and so they would be out of side, before he went down and out on the street quickly moving through the crowed until he saw the building. Trying to locate where it was from, so he maybe could stop it or at least get the person away. Even if he was a bastard, but it was mostly so he could try not to gather bad attention towards himself.

Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.
Antal indlæg : 153

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 11:22 pm

Michelle had set fire to her own apartment. Some would say that was a stupid thing to do. Michelle on the other hand had had a blast watching the things burn. She loved to watch how things curled and crumbled. People had gathered their pets and rushed out the apartment building to make sure that they were safe, but Michelle hadn’t cared at all. She only had herself and simply loved the smell of smoke. Occasionally she had had to leave her burning apartment to get outside and watch things from there, after all, she wasn’t invincible. She had her arms folded in front of herself and felt how the flames warmed her and how her back was colder. She hadn’t been on her way to go to bed, so she was still wearing black jeans and a darkgrey top and her hair in a tall ponytail with her bangs covering most of her forehead. Her lips were painted red and her eyes had gotten a little mascara, even though they drew a lot of attention without it. She could hear someone approach who wasn’t from the apartment building and looked towards him as he stopped almost next to her. “Beautiful, innit?” she sighed, almost as if she was in love with the sight.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptySøn Okt 17, 2021 3:22 pm

As Kayvan pushed himself forward, he felt som eyes watching him, not that it annoyed him it was kind of nice, after having been on a crazy job where he did not want to get noticed.  But now a person had noticed him as he stood and watched the fire, he heard the sound like and Angelic voice as person next to him commented on the scenery. “Beautiful init. “Even though the Aura was not showing as and angelic entity. His eyes then turned towards where the voice came from, “ I mean it has a charm over it,  I cant deny that, Miss ?”

He said a bit cooky, as he looked towards her waiting for a respond on her name if she was going to give him it.

If she did not respond he would turn his gaze towards the building again, he had a sneaky idea, since she was so calm and she was on of the people out in most clothes that, she was the mind behind it who had started it for some reason. As Kayvan looked up and followed the people coming out he also knew, when the cops first arrived there would be questions, and he was not a fan of it, maybe taking his profession into account, not to mention he did have two guns hidden on him.

Sidst rettet af Kayvan Ons Okt 27, 2021 10:19 pm, rettet 1 gang
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptySøn Okt 17, 2021 8:45 pm

Michelle’s mouth widened, making her lips part and show her white teeth with a great contrast to the red lip color. “Jones,” she replied and turned her head towards the man next to her, “Miss Jones,” she said somewhat formally. Her family was after all somewhat formal, not that she acted to their desires, but she could represent the family for a moment. Her big, green eyes looked back at the orange, yellow and red flames. “You’re not from the apartment building,” she mentioned not taking her eyes off the flames. Her voice was slightly sterner, “Why are you here?” she wondered.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyTors Okt 28, 2021 1:26 am

” Well pleasure to meet you, Miss Jones, I a Mr Samson.” He responded, as his eye investigated her´s. He then ended up sending her a little, but still charming and cooky smile, before his gaze returned towards, the burning building. Her Next question was one he had thought, she were going to ask why was he here, well it was actually a good question, maybe he wanted to see, what there happened, but most likely the burning building, would have destroyed his sleep.

But then again, maybe it was also to enjoy and see if anyone was, hurt, not that he cared since there was something magical about the fire.

“Well Miss Jones, I might, want to make sure everyone was all right, or maybe I wanted to enjoy the beautiful sight, in close proximity.” He said honest, as he turned his gaze towards, her again.

He then leaned in to whisper and talk very low to her, “and it does seem, like you are the only one, not in pyjamas Miss Jones, why is that.?” He asked, as he sent her a playful smile. He had his own theory, but if she could convince him, that was all right, that she had nothing to do with it.

He then took moved head back as he sent her a little wink, before he found his own pack of smokes, from his jacket and pulled one out. Shortly after he put it around his ear or on, his ear, while he looked for his lighter. After a while he gave out a sigh, as he noticed he had not brought a lighter with him.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 9:01 pm

She gave him a little nod as he said it was a pleasure to meet her, as a way to say you too. She was still looking at the fire, but she did notice how he looked at her and smiled. Michelle shrugged a little as he mentioned he wanted to make sure everyone was alright. That sounded boring; besides, firefighters and medics could take care of that. Though the second option he gave her sounded a little more like something she would do. She rarely found people who enjoyed fire like she did. “I take that as a you noticed nobody was hurt and now, you’re just watching the building burn like everyone else,” she raised a brow and glanced out of the corner of her eye to him with a little teasing smile on her lips. As he leaned towards her, she turned her face towards him with brows knitted together. What the hell was he doing that close to her? She tried to choke the laugh she wished to roar. Oh, this man was funny. “Why am I not in my pajamas?” she repeated laughing. “It’s not even nine o’clock,” she laughed, “Who the hell is on their way to bed?” she continued to think this conversation was funny. “I would probably first change to my pajamas in two or three hours, mr. Samson,” she said with a more serious voice and raised an irritated brow. “So, if you would please get out of my face,” she said and placed her pale hand on his chest and gently tried to put some weigh into her arm so he would step back or straighten back up. “Only kids should be wearing their pajamas by this hour,” she said and crossed her arms looking at him.
She looked at him as he picked up a smoke and searched for a lighter, “Here,” she mumbled and found an old lighter and turned the lighter on for him. “You know, smoking is bad for your lungs, right?” she mumbled quite monotone. She didn’t give a fuck about his lungs.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 10:43 pm

As she did not push the idea of her being a person behind this fire, he could not help but chuckle, she was right about the pyjama’s thing. Who in their right mind went to bed that early as sense her teasing smile, he pushed forward with his face as he talked with her, when she then wanted him to back of, he was quickly to do as she wanted, he had a feeling if he pissed her of he would be in the apartment complex there was fired up

As her next amounts of words came out, he had already backed a bit off clearly for his smokes, as he could not find them, he heard her voice next, as she turned it on for him. He then took a big a deep inhale before he breathed out again. When she commented on it being bad for him, he just chuckled,

“I mean there are a lot of things there are bad for people some would say sex is just as bad, or even drugs not to mention alcohol but, why are those things in the world if not just for freeing yourself a little bit, you know Miss Jones.” He said as his eyes was captured by the fire, before he sent her a little smile.

“thanks for the fire, if you want, we can probably play with some more with fire, when this is over. “he said a bit teasing as is eyes then looked at her, he was studying her, and one thing he was sure about was how she had been behind the fire, one thing she clearly could see from his sight.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 11:13 pm

Michelle’s eyes were quite focused on the lighter’s fire and how the cigarette looked as he lit it. Gosh, she loved watching things burn. It took a second before she closed the old lighter and put it away, listening to his words about sex, drugs, and alcohol. She chuckled softly at him and looked back at the apartment building. “Sex is healthy for you. Drugs can be okay in the right amount and alcohol should honestly be illegal compared to drugs,” she chuckled letting her eyes stay for a moment. She looked over at him as he thanked her. Shortly she pulled on a smile while she listened to how he talked about playing with fire. Her arms were crossed, and she turned towards him looking at him slightly confused. “Play with fire?” she repeated, “Are you some kind of pyromaniac or something?” she asked and raised her brows as if she was offended that he had asked her to play with fire. Of course, Michelle just knew how to cover her back as well as possible. She would indeed love to set fire to more things and watch things burn, but for now, it would seem like she had a couple of hours’ worth of fire depending on how well the firefighters worked. While he stood with his smoke, her eyes caught it shortly and quite out of the blue she took the smoke out of his hand to inhale some of it herself before she handed it back.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 12:34 am

If he had not dealt with people like her before, he would have believed her innocent look. But he knew better, as she, asked him about if he was a pyromaniac, he could not help but chuckle, “more like the smell of gunpowder, and don’t play innocent." he said as he pointed his head against the apartment. As he still was smoking, “your handy work.” If it was not because he was completely sure, he would not have said those words and how she reacted to the place compared to other people well then, he had a funny idea, how it was said up.

“I am on to you Miss Jones.” He said a bit cooky as he then took another inhale as soon as the cigarette had left his mouth, he noticed how she grabbed it and smoked herself making him chuckle a little, “coming from the one who said it was bad, she now takes part in it.” He said as he sent her a slight but charming smile, as he then took it back for now he was okay with it but next time she took it out of nowhere he would not react as calm, since no one touch his cigarettes ever, if they wanted to stay alive.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 3:34 pm

Michelle raised her brows as he mentioned that the smell of gunpowder was what he liked. Interesting. A wild canon, perhaps? “Excuse me?” she said, clearly as if she was insulted by his words. She snorted a bit as he claimed it was her handywork. She looked away from him and crossed her arms. “If that had been my handy work, it would’ve placed bags of different kinds of chemicals, just to see different colors,” she said before she looked towards him. “Chemistry, you know,” she added. Knowing fire and having experimented she knew that some different chemicals would burn in a different color. Green. Blue. Yellow. Orange. Red. Some even purple.

A crooked smile couldn’t stop from appearing on her lips as he said he was on to her. As she handed him back his fag she smiled a little as he mentioned how she was taking part in it. “Well, I got the money to get a new set of lungs if they turn too black,” she teased and looked up at him. “You should get another brand by the way. Those taste like garbage,” she said before she let her eyes turn to the building again. “Are you just going to stand here and accuse me of setting fire to the building or are you about to leave?” she wondered, not taking her eyes of the building.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 4:59 pm

” You can be excused as soon that; you do tell me the real truth ?"  He said a bit cooky as he sent her a wink with, his left eye sending her a charming smile. When she then told him if it was her handy work, it would be other colours.
He could not help but chuckle she clearly knew her stuff. When she then told him, she had enough money to pay for a new set of lungs, his gaze returned as he looked at her clearly finding it fun, how she teased him with it.

When she then told him that he probably should get a new brand, his eyes looked at her, “so a new brand you got any you want to recommend miss jones”

He teased, as his eyes followed hers back to the building, when she then asked him if he was going to just stand there and accuse her for it, or if he were going to leave.

“I have not decided yet,” he said a bit cooky as his eyes was fixated on the building.  She played her part well not knowing about the fire, but he had learned not to trust a pretty face. He then took his cigrates up and inhaled a little more of it before it left his mouth agian.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 6:31 pm

“None that you can afford,” she said confidently. Michelle didn’t really smoke but she had tasted a handful of different kinds to know what tasted well and what didn’t.
He hadn’t decided yet if he was going to stay or not, which made Michelle roll her eyes. She turned away from him and started to walk. She was done with this conversation and didn’t see no reason for it to continue. She needed a new place to sleep for the night, because she was quite convinced that she wasn’t going to be able to sleep in her own apartment.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 1:24 pm

"Is that so." He responded verry cooky, as his eyes once agian turn towards the beautifel witch. When she roolled her eyes and starte to walk away,  he could not help himself. "well fuck it" He mumbled shortly after the place he picked up on of his cards and threw it in front of her. Where he shortly after appeared, blocking her way out, it was easier.

" i mean leaving so soon, why dont i buy you a drink or something, and you can tell me all of about of the fire was not your fault. " He said sending her a little smirk, as he moved out of the way and would start to follow her if she agreed. "Or who knows maybe something else if you got any ideas the fire kind of did destroy the sleep but i meet you Miss Jones so it aint completly bad." He added as he sent her a light but charming smile, as he compliament her.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 1:48 pm

All of a sudden, the mand suddenly appeared in front of her. It made her sigh and stop, so she wouldn’t walk straight into him. Michelle chuckled and rolled her eyes with a wide smile on her lips by his idea. A date, really, and she was going to tell him about the fire? He got to be kidding. As soon as he moved out of her way she continued to walk. “A drink sounds amazing, but if you want me to talk about the fire, you better find another date, mister” He could follow her like a loyal dog if he wanted to. She glanced over her shoulder with a wide smile as he started to give her another option. “You are such a funny guy, do you know that?” she looked forward again and didn’t slow her pace.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 3:25 pm

" A drink it is then, since you have lived around here do you have any prefered place miss jones or should we just take one of the first once." He added a bit cooky, as he started to follow her there was no way in hell he would just let this girl vanish, she seemed like a fun person to be around, and to be fair even if she did not want to admit her place in the fire.

He then started to walk with her, clearly finding this to be interestering enough for him to not just leave this beautiful woman.

To be fair he traveled a lot so he kind of had hopes that she would know a place here in southside, else it would be in another part of Gaia he would want them to drop by. But for now he just kept up with it waiting for the beautiful miss jones to come out with and idea.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 8:08 am

Michelle looked over at him while she was walking. “I don’t have a preference,” she responded with half closed eyes before she turned her gaze forward again. Oh, the cockiness in this one was going to drive her mad. “So, I guess its just going to be the first place we find,” she almost sighed, giving up on getting a peaceful evening. Eventually a small dog caught up to them, walking next to Michelle, as if she was its owner. It didn’t take long before she found a bar where she chose to walk inside, not caring if there was a dresscode or if there was only paid entrance, she just entered and walked straight up to the bar, ordering a white Russian.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 7:06 pm

As they moved down trough the street he listen to her next words. That woman could probably if he had not paid attention to how she moved and more important if he did just trust a pretty face, then she would have been able to spin him around her little finger, but he would not want it to happen, so therefor he moved with her still playing it cool. “All right sometimes the best place is the best, as most people know miss Jones.”

He said a bit cooky. As he walked on her side down to the first place they would meet, it was not the first but one of them as she seemed to know precisely where she wanted to go to. He had noticed a little dog by her side but did not pay it any mind. As they got into the bar his eyes quickly scanned the area, for threats of any kind a bad habit he clearly had not left as he heard her order. He went up, before ordering a Scotch whisky. His eyes then turned towards the woman called miss Jones.

“ So what do you do for a living miss Jones?” He asked as he started to play with cards, he had a bad habit of it. He then got a funny idea, he looked around the place for a table, when he had found one, he looked at Miss Jones. “ So Miss Jones wanne play a card game, would make it a bit more fun, learning more of the other person don’t you think, I will even let you choose if there should be a price, and what that price should be.” He said sending her a light and charming smile.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyFre Feb 04, 2022 7:34 pm

Michelle kept her eyes on the bar in front of them, looking at them mixing the drinks. “I do finances,” she said licking her lips a little before she looked towards him. She raised an eyebrow, as a silent question, because most people didn’t believe she could be smart at finances, but she was. She just needed her complete focus and she could do all of the work. She shortly looked down at his hands, playing around with cards as if he was nervous or bored. She corrected her gaze back to the bar before her gazing was interrupted and she looked over at him again. Card game? She chuckled a little, closing her eyes with a wide smile. “Alright buddy. There can be a price for the winner, but you can choose the price,” she said, watching him with eyes that could devour. “What kind of game do you want to play?”
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyFre Feb 04, 2022 8:06 pm

When she told him she worked with finances, he seemed a bit surprised at first, clearly this woman was, a lot more than what your eyes could see. His smile, widened when, she seemed to accept the game part. His eyes then meet hers, and saw a hungry beast for once, if it was not because his life, had thrown that much at him, it might have made him a bit nervous, but since his age had given him enough time to learn that some people was just competitive when it came to things like games. He would have back out, or if it was sex. His eyes then meet the witches, yet again, as he sent her a smile.

“Fair enough let’s go with, the winner picks a thing the loser shall do, without any things locked off the table. “He added sending her a charming, smile, before he grabbed a bottle of whisky and moved down to a table waiting for the witch to join him, so they could get started with, a little game for them both.

He then looked at her when, she sat down, he started dealing the cards out as he talked. “ Lets go with, BlackJack, guessing you know, how that is played. Best out of 5 rounds winner, decides what the other person should do for him or her.” He added as he started dealing cards, so they could start the fun little game.

"So Miss Jones,  what is your first name if i may be so bold to ask."

Sidst rettet af Kayvan Lør Mar 05, 2022 11:58 pm, rettet 1 gang
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyFre Feb 04, 2022 8:59 pm

Michelle frowned when he picked a ‘dare’ as the price. “That is so boring,” she said, but shrugged. She didn’t really mind it. She might just have him run around naked the rest of the night or rob a bank. Who knew? No boundaries clearly. Michelle’s white Russian was served a moment after his whiskey and she picked it up, sending the bartender a cheeky smile. With her drink in her hand, she chose to move down to where the angel had sat himself. She sat down across from him, crossing her legs under the table. Her eyes viewed how he shuffled the deck of cards while he explained which game and how many rounds they took. “Alright,” she said, not taking her eyes of the cards.

“My first name?” she repeated as if she hadn’t heard what he had said in the first place. “My first name is None-Of-Your-Business,” she said and looked up at him with a mischievous grin.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyFre Feb 04, 2022 9:26 pm

Kayvan took himself to the heart to be dramatic, when she answered him with the hard to get “my name is none of your business.”

He could not help but laugh she was spicy, he would give her that, as he then leaned back. His eyes meet hers again, looking at his own cards before he he looked towards her. “Oh well then I think I will Just call you Miss know it all or, maybe Ashley.”

He said looking at her to see, if he had even gotten close enough, if not he would wait a bit before trying again. His eyes then turned towards hers again, as he pulled another card to lay down on the table only with one left, to figure out who would have won, if she did not fold, like he was trying to make her do with himself trying to bluff trough it.  “So want are you going to do if you win,” he asked casually as he took a big sip of his own whisky. Michelle had gotten a king and a 2 hearts where as Kayvans two cards where on, a queen and 2spars.

Sidst rettet af Kayvan Lør Mar 05, 2022 11:57 pm, rettet 1 gang
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 11:41 pm

“Know-it-all or Ashley…” she mumbled and nodded a little, turning the corners of her mouth upside down. She let her eyes travel over the cards. She looked at them for a moment before she put down her two of hearts. “Whatever suits you,” she said and looked up at him with a little smile. He was far from close with calling her Ashley. A little close to Sarah, and yet not at all. “I don’t know what i want you to do yet,” she responded and waited for him to put a card down and deal her.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyFre Mar 18, 2022 6:33 pm

As he got the next card, out he had a feeling it would be a 10 therefor was he could not help but smile. Making her total becoming 18. He then looked at her, smile a bit cooky. That was until he showed her the card, being surprised of the precise number.

21 in her first game something felt in his opinion a little bit off. He then turned his face towards her again, “and you had never played this before Miss Jones.”
He asked curious, studying anything there could tell him, what her next reaction would, be she had been lucky so far.

He then moved the card over towards her so she could deal the card as the next person, his eyes was focused on her trying to wait to figure out, what her deal was, and If he would be able to catch her in cheating, the one thing he had a reason she actually was doing, because his eyes had seen a 10 just change into a 6 that he was sure of.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptyLør Apr 02, 2022 9:37 am

Michelle chuckled as he said she had never played the game, “Did I say that? I don’t think I said that. I’ve played this game multiple times,” she told him with a smug smile.
He gave her the cards to be this turns dealer, and before she knew of it, he had won the round. “Best out of three,” she said a little relaxed before they started the last game where he won again. “Alright… Dare me,” she said leaning back in her stool with her hands on her thighs.
Kayvan

Kayvan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 7:13 pm

As it seemed like he had won for a second, he could not help but wonder if she had let him win. He did not think to much about, it was a win, and a win was a win after all. When she then casually leaned back and asked him to dare her, he could not help but chuckle. There were a few ideas that went through his mind, but maybe he could use the rest of the evening for the dare and maybe night depending how she acted on it.

“Well Miss Jones, I dare you to, do whatever I said the next 24 hour if you are up for the dare.”
He then ended the question, raising his eyebrow to see, if she would agree or not to it, if not he would probably just dare her something else, but now he just had to wait on her respond, as he took a sip of his glass of whisky.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!    Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire! Empty

Slept like a log last night, woke up and a house was on fire!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» If I Woke Up Next To You
» There is something in my house.
» House of cards
» Open house of art
» What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne :: Killer Street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: