Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

How to go to confession

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
ForfatterBesked
Katelyn

Katelyn

Humør : Oh take your tampon out Dave.
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Psykologi + Biologi + Fysisk + Historie
Antal indlæg : 142

How to go to confession - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 4 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 4:02 pm

What would I do without you” Nigel mumbled, and reached out his hand to take hers and drew her into his embrace. He placed his head against hers and closed his eyes while she explained what they were going to do. “Sounds like a good plan, she could at least have inviting him over and we could have talked about it” there was something about being put in a box, without giving the chance to actual step out of it and do better. Hell, hadn’t he already shown today that he could be civil? The werewolf boy still lived after all. Which in hindsight was even worse, because should that boy lose control and bite his daughter, she would die. So, there was some serious trust that he placed in someone he didn’t know that well. But after meeting Selene and knowing a bit more about the pack that he was coming from, from her, he had relaxed a bit more. Not that he liked it. But in the end, he could be in the way of his daughter’s happiness. Even if he would have liked them to just stay girls and never move out or away. A fathers curse.
A few more minutes and we can go back” he mumbled and folded both his arm around Irina and pulled her even closer.

I’m better than my father, I ask right away, and then I let it go!” Katelyn yelled as she walked into the kitchen, not really hearing that the snacks were in the car and not in the house. Cassian gratefully took the glass and took a large sip, even as he could just teleport himself home, he didn’t want to repeat what had happened last time. Even as it had brought him to Daisy.

Howie nodded as Roman chuckled and made a statement that it looked like they were going for ice cream. “It sure does” he said with a low laugh and walked into the house after the other kids. Katelyn looked a little confused as she stood there in the kitchen opening cabinets that normally didn’t have snacks, she turned around and looked at Maya “Ice cream… sounds like a really good idea” she said with a sigh and then made a small laugh “I feel so tried all of a sudden” She mumbled and placed an arm around her sister as they walked out to the cars.
So which car are we taken?” She looked at the two cars, one of them being Roman’s and the other being Howie’s.

Cassian breathed out as it were only them again. “So, your daughters, sure something else” the smile grew a little wider as he looked towards Daisy and walked over to her and put an arm around her waist and pulled her a little closer to him. “I like it, people should be able to speak their mind and not be apologetic about it”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation
Fag : Chemistry + Biology + track +
Antal indlæg : 147

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 4 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 4:51 pm

Irina smiled at his mumble, and took his hand to let her into his embrace. Closing her eyes as she felt his head against hers and just took a deeper breath in. It seemed like he was in for the idea of sitting Mariella down and talk to her, inviting Mono as well seemed like an even greater idea. Getting the information they needed and also a chance to figure out if the kids had really put any thought into it. One thing was good though, Mariella hadn't just jumped into it completely, a month and they hadn't gotten married, to Irina that also sounded like she wouldn't do it without final thoughts. Maybe she just had waited for Nigel to disagree with her on this? Who knew? "I'm proud of you," she whispered with a soft smile on her lips. He had not killed Roman on sight, even sat down next across him while eating, somewhat accepted that Howie and Maya was a thing. It was hard stepping out from what you knew and what you used to be to survive to follow a new path. Hers hadn't been the same, far from and she wasn't going to pretend for a second that she understood everything that was going on. But at least she was there, and she would always be there for him - whatever he needed. She nodded slightly, to his mumble of that they could go back in a few minutes. "Sounds good to me," she whispered letting her nose touch his lightly. "I love you so much," she breathed slowly out still with her eyes closed, just enjoying here staying in his embrace.

Daisy chuckled a bit, because it was a valid point. Looking at the kids marching off, she turned her attention to Cassian again. Sneaky mum point? A small chuckle left Daisy's lips to the point, yeah, her daughters were too balls of chaotic energy - sometimes Daisy blamed her energy based powers on that. It was sometimes hard to wrap your mind around how alike the two girls were, and they hadn't even grown up together. "Yeah they are," she smiled warmly and looked at him as he walked closer. Placing an arm around her waist to pull her a little bit closer, she raised her brows a little by his word. "I can assure you that there is plenty where that came from around these corners," she whispers with a smile on her lips, looking into his eyes.

Maya wrapped her arm over Katelyn's shoulders, and shook her head little bit. "Don't go tired on me now, I could have fallen asleep while where I landed. I almost had a fight with a tree - or I did, as you can see the tree won," she pressed her brows together before shaking her head a little bit. Ice cream was a good call, who didn't like ice cream? "And besides, Mum said the snacks were in the back of her car - you just forgot to listen," pointed the thunderbird out to her sister. The question to which car they were going to take made her shrug a bit, because there was also the choice of her driving if it came down to that. "You wanna drive babe?" Maya then turned her full attention to Howie, then they could at least have the front seat and let the pups have the backseat.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 4 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 7:27 pm

He made a small dry laugh as she told him that she was proud of him. At least one of them were. If he had to be honest, he knew he could have handled the whole evening much better. But he had for so many years just relied on being himself, that actually having people around him that he cared about and wanted to protect. It scared him shitless. Especially after he had lost Archie. He had fallen into a whole that had been so hard to crawl out from, that he for a short period of time had seriously considered just turning his killer instinct on and never turning it off again. Just living a life killing and then in the end it could end up killing him. At that point he just didn’t have anything left to fight for at that point. Or so it had felt like at the time. Now he had so much to live for, and the thought about him walking away from it. It was just not happening.
He looked into her eyes as their noses touched and a smile formed on his lips. “I love you very much too” he mumbled back and angled his face just so that he could press his lips towards hers. “Better get back to the others” he finally said and moved his hand so it could fold around hers and slowly walked back to the house he had walked away from.

How very lucky I am” he whispered, and as he heard the car drive off, he dared to press his lips towards Daisy’s once more. Now that he had gotten the taste, it had only left him hungry for more.

Just as they came out from the deeper part of the gardens, what Nigel saw made him stop up. Cassian and Daisy was standing there, kissing. Nigel just stood there looking and took in a deep breath. Then he closed his eyes and made a long deep breath fall from his chest. “Is there more wine?” he spoke with a louder voice than he needed, and he mused over how both of the adults jumped from each other. Then he walked past them to his wine glass and started pouring some red wine in it “Irina, you want something?” he mused, not really caring about what he had just broken up, or the short awkward face that Cassian was making. He just, didn’t care anymore this evening. They could all just do what they wanted! He was about to get drunk.

Katelyn looked at her sister as she described how the tree ended up winning the fight between her and the nature. “Nature always wins” Katelyn mused with a teasing grin on her lips as she looked towards her mother’s car, they were, she had?
Yeah, no problem, we just take mine then” Howie said and walked towards his car and opened it. Waiting for everyone to buckle up before he turned the engine on and drove off to the nearest supermarket.

Katelyn didn’t waste much time, before her hand found Roman’s intertwining their fingers and finding some comfort in, for her, calming aura. Funny how most people just saw this angry and sometimes irrational pissed off person. And for her, he was an anker in her wild and chaotic energy that could keep her grounded.
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 4 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 7:52 pm

Irina kissed him back, giving him the time he needed till he said that they should get back to the others. The sight they were met by was Daisy and Cassian kissing, a thing she had seen a short glimpse off earlier - but she was pretty sure it was quite knew. Daisy didn't seem like a woman who just brought strangers to her house - always thinking what was best for her kid, she noticed that because that was what she herself had been doing. Irina's eyes darted to Nigel, unsure whether or not he would actually just turn around back to the forest or just keep walking. He kept walking asking for wine, and grabbed the bottle. Daisy getting eye contact with Irina for a second. "Where did the kids go?" Irina asked looking at Daisy, "No thanks, I'm good," she frowned a bit letting Nigel drink, she knew sometimes she needed to just down a bottle of vodka - so why not let him drink some wine for the frustration. "They went to get some dessert for us," the banshee eyed Nigel a little bit taking a sip of her wine, shaking her head a little bit at Nigel.

Daisy didn't blame Nigel if she had an eye out for her, she had an eye out for him too the first hours she had spend with Irina - days even, just to make complete sure that she was okay with her. But you just had a different bond with someone you had shared so much pain with, and the last thing Daisy wanted was too see Nigel in more. "Maybe I should clean the table up," the banshee mumbled a bit to herself. There was still left over salad, and some steaks left she could put in the fridge. And she didn't want the flies to sit on all the food. Irina walked up right behind Nigel and placed her elbow on his shoulder, looking at Cassian. "So, how did you two meet?" She asked curious. Nigel might not want to ask more questions for tonight, but it didn't mean she couldn't - or couldn't get her own curiosity satisfied.

Everyone got into the car, Maya sitting on the front seat looking back at how Katelyn grabbed Roman's hand, making her chuckle a bit low to herself before moving her eyes towards the road. Pressing the play on the radio to just let a few tunes out in the car, keeping the music a bit down but still loud enough for them to hear. Maya leaned her head against the seat and just turned it to the side looking at Howie with a smile on her face. The thing with Maya and having dealt with so much pain and loss, was how she truly treasured the things she had in life. She didn't waste time on anything anymore, not after having found the hope to live again. "I love you," she said a bit low, but still louder than the tunes. Life was just also so damn fragile, and she had seen so much darkness - she wanted to give the world some more light. One of them being honest about how she felt completely. And Maya did as matter of fact love Howie.

Roman didn't pay much attention to Howie nor Maya on the trip. He was so focused on Katelyn, giving her hand a small squeeze as his thumb caressed the back of her hand. "So, what ice cream are we going to get?" He asked. Roman had no idea what favorit flavor ice cream her family had - or if they were just the "take a bunch and we split" type of people.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 4 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 8:42 pm

Nigel looked around seeing that Mariella was gone as well, he already knew that she had returned home. Anything else would actually surprise him. Then he just needed to remind himself that he needed to talk with her in the morning about what had happened. The longer they kept pushing it under the table the worse it would get. Even though pushing things away was something they were good at in his family. If you don’t talk about it, it would eventually go away. But that was just one of the biggest lies you could ever tell yourself.

Cassian quickly looked around and started helping with putting plates on each other so it would be easier to take it inside and make room for new plates for the dessert the kids were bringing. But he never got very far as Irina asked him how they had met. “Oh, well I accidently teleported here, instead of my cabin in Oakheart – and we ended up talking about what we both had went through of hardships” Cassian told quite truthfully, he didn’t need to go into many details about what had happened besides that. “I lost my wife a few years back” he explained Nigel looked up and raised his glass "I'm really sorry to hear that" he expressed his condolences, Cassian quickly send him a smile and thanked him, before he looked towards Daisy as she came out again to pick up more of the stuff. “Let me help you with the rest

For a time, Nigel thought about helping, but he just felt so tired and wanted nothing other than just sit for a while and enjoy how silent it was around them. Even with the voice from Cassian, Irina and Daisy. Even with the emotions racing around in him, he still felt somewhat content. Because he was still here, and he still had people around him that he cared for and loved.

Howie quickly hummed along on the beat of the music as Maya turned on the radio, his hand found hers, the good thing about having a car with automatic gear. As her words reached him, he turned his attention towards her, just for a second as he pulled her hand towards his lips and kissed her knuckles. “I love you too” he told her back, in the same low voice.

Katelyn closed her eyes as she felt how Roman let his thump glide over the back of her hand. Even that small touch from him, made her full attention direct towards that and him. A small chuckle left her as he asked what kind of ice cream they were going to get “We usually just get something different as no one can agree on what is the best one” she laughed “Like, Maya our mother and I all really like fruit ice creams, then we have Irina and our dad that just like the plain and boring ones” she said with a big smile, but she loved that about her family that everyone liked something different and somehow they still worked.

It didn’t take long before Howie pulled up at the supermarket. Katelyn was the first to run towards the shopping cards and turned it towards Maya “Get in loser! We are going ice cream shopping!” Katelyn laughed with a big grin on her lips. Howie that had just locked the car turned his attention towards Roman “So, what are we thinking, we don’t know them, or we definitely don’t know them?
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 4 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 9:07 pm

Irina took a sharper breath in and listened to Cassian explain, she didn't expect him to tell him other than maybe they had met at the mall, or in the supermarked - at work, who knew. It seemed like an odd meaning suddenly transporting here, then again, odd meetings sometimes made it up for the best out comes. Mentioning he lost his wife years ago, a pained expression reached the werewolf's lips. Nigel spoke before she did, "yeah - I'm sorry to hear that," she expressed and breathed out. As Daisy and Cassian started clearing the table, Irina kissed the top of her boyfriend's head before helping with the rest, letting him sit for a while. Besides, she didn't mind giving a quick hand with cleaning up. Leaving them in the end, also giving them a moment more to just be them, before she returned outside to Nigel, sitting on the chair next to him and placed her head gently towards his shoulder, leaning her cheek a little bit down. Just taking in the silence, but letting him know she was there.

Daisy was quite quick to guide where everything was going, and thank god for having a dishwasher after having guests. The leftovers got placed in boxes in the fridge, and everything got cleaned up, making the kitchen ready for next dish. She looked quickly outside making sure Nigel was alright, but it seemed like Irina had it under control. She smiled, so happy that they had found each other. Then she returned her attention to get the smaller plates out. "So, you are not scared away yet?" She asked in a small chuckle. "Because, it's not going to go down hill from here," she knew that for sure.

Maya smiled at him as his hand found hers, and pulled it towards his lips and kissed her knuckles. The smile on her lips was perhaps one of the biggest one seen as he told her that he loved her too. And she breathed out, how had she gotten so lucky out of the sudden?

Roman narrowed his eyes a little bit, and nodded as Katelyn explained how everyone liked different types of ice cream. He could imagine it having to be something different for each in a family like hers. It just seemed to be the fair trade, and everyone would get something they liked. No sour faces. "Interesting," he chuckled a bit. Then they arrived to the supermarked.

Maya stepping out the car walking over to Howie for a second to watch Katelyn storm out after a card. She quickly tip-toed a little and kissed his cheek. Then Katelyn calling out for her made Maya's attention turn, and she ran towards Katelyn and with quite the jump, with her hands placed on the edge of the cart - Maya jumped in. Clearly she had some of her former skills in check as well. "Wooo, let's go!" She raised her fist to the air, and waited for Katelyn to start driving. Roman placed to fingers between his nose bridge. "We don't know them at all," he pointed out to Howie, before walking inside the store.[/color]
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 4 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 10:08 pm

Cassian turned his attention towards Daisy after he had put the last thing away. “Believe me, you need to throw a lot more at me than this to scare me away” he said with a great smile on his lips and then shook his head a little, inviting her to step a little closer to him as he let his fingers glide over her temple to push some of her hair back. “My father has at eight or so children? Then he is a coven leader, which I also help with, and believe you me, coven meetings and dinners – much scarier and exhausting than this” he explained and shook his head a little as if to try to get a unpleasant memory from his brain out.

No to be fair, from all that could have happened today, then I’m very happy that I came, no matter how intense thirty or so minutes has been” the smile that now formed on his lips was much calmer than it had been before, his hand gliding from her hair down her cheek and slowly caressing it. “I got to kiss you, beats everything else, but a landslide

Katelyn exclaimed a high laugh as she turned the cart around and took off running towards the store. You could only do this when there were so little people around. And from the empty carpark she would dare to say that there would be no one in there. So, they couldn’t mind it so much, now, could they? Then again, Katelyn never really minded making fool of herself. If she didn’t live every life as if it would be the last, how was she then supposed to live? All other alternatives just seemed, so boring.

Howie couldn’t help but laugh as he saw how the young wolf reacted to the two chaotic balls of energy. “And that is your girlfriend, better prepare yourself, because I don’t think the crazy will become less as you get to know each other better, the more comfortable she is, the more she will let it out” the shapeshifter teased as he followed Roman into the store and walked after the sound of laughing. At least it seemed like Maya had finally found a place where she belonged. Where no one judged her and had at least the same amount of energy than she had herself. Which in Howie’s eyes, was something that he would never change about her. She deserved every piece of happiness coming her way.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 4 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 10:24 pm

Daisy tuned into what he was saying as he mentioned and talked about his father, and his father's coven and so on. It did sound intense, especially if Cassian said it was. Then again, she didn't know his father or the coven - she wouldn't know. "Good to know," she chuckled a bit more relaxed. Her family was crazy, had always been crazy one way or the other - and this was just a small part of the crazy, but it was the crazy she adored the most and would replace with anything else in the entire world. And not now when they finally had gotten the family together, and things finally seemed to look good again. Like a heavy burden finally could lift itself from her shoulder. Daisy smiled so warmly back at him, as he mentioned he had gotten to kiss her - had beaten everything else. "I'm very glad you chose to stop by," she leaned closer to his lips as his hand glided from her hair and down her cheek. She had no idea where they would be going from here, all she knew this passion was so rare - to feel drown to someone this intensely. "I hope to kiss you a lot more," she whispered against his lips, almost a bit teasing.

Roman watched Katelyn and Maya have the time of their life, clearly just being themselves. At times he wished he could just let go of whatever stone cold attitude he had given himself, yet here he was! But he smiled a them and then looked to Howie as he commented on it. "I'm not counting on the chaos to stop, I knew what I got myself into, I Guess I just envy the carefree nature a little bit," he chuckled to himself while shaking his head a little bit. Roman was carefree on a whole other front where he just said things like he saw them. No sugarcoating.

Making it down to the ice-cream isle, Maya jumped out of the cart and started her search for the right ice creams, she had it coded in her head, what brand for everyone. Because it always didn't matter what kind of ice cream you got, the brand had to be just right as well. There was an amazing song playing on the radio and given they were almost the only ones there, Maya just started dancing a little bit to the music while moving from freezer to cart to freezer. The beat was just too good, she couldn't resist.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 4 EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 8:54 am

The smile that formed on Cassian’s lips as Daisy words about hoping to kiss him a lot more, it couldn’t be described. It had been such a long time since Cassian had let himself feel like this. But after everything that had happened after finding out that he had a son. It was like Cassian again felt like it was okay to get out there and do something for himself, and not just be there for his family or anyone else that needed him. Throwing himself at his work without taking a break.

Well, that is a wish I can help with making come true” he whispered back before he leaned that extra millimeter towards her lips catching them again. His hands that placed on her hips and pulled her closer.

Nigel made a small sigh and looked towards his girlfriend, gesturing her over and pulled her down to sit in his lap. An arm snaked around her waist and pulled her side towards his chest. His lips placed towards her temple, but that was all he really did, he turned his head to take a new sip form his wine, other than that he just enjoyed the silence before the two balls of energy would return.

Howie nodded as he understood what Roman meant about being envy of how they both just could be themselves one hundred percent without a care in the world, Howie also knew how to just let go, but mainly because his ability always did that people around him felt comfortable and didn’t really care much about the fact that most people didn’t just dance around the supermarket.

Katelyn started singing along as Maya danced around finding the ice-cream they needed. She turned around walking backwards looking at Howie and Roman, making a move with her hands as if she was catching them with a rope and pulling them towards her. Howie didn’t waste much time and danced towards Katelyn, moved around and then grabbed Maya and spun her around.

Instead of joining in, Katelyn laughed and pushed the cart towards Howie that took it and danced towards the check-out with Maya. She strolled towards her boyfriend and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards her placing her both her hands behind his head. “Still not contemplating on running away?” Katelyn said almost breathlessly calming down a little, now that it was just them standing by the coolers.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 4 EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 11:08 am

Daisy smiled at him, and did a small nose scrunch, as he whispered back to her and once again placed his lips against hers. She couldn't get enough of his lips against hers, like magnets being pulled together, as he once again pulled her against him. At least they had some time with the kids being out. Daisy pulled her arms over his shoulders, keeping him close to her. It had been too long since she had allowed herself to be this happy, so now it almost exploded out of her - perhaps it was where her daughter's had so much of their chaotic energy from.

Irina chuckled a bit and sat down on Nigel's lap as he gestured her. She snuck her arm over his shoulder, and smiled a little as he pulled her closer towards him. The quick kiss on her temple, she breathed out Just enjoying the silence for a while, because she didn't mind it. As long as she was just sitting here with him, she was alright and it was alright.

Maya and Katelyn having their own little dancing with the stars moment mixed with x-factor or what it Gaia got talent. Roman didn't really know, and he had to admit he enjoyed seeing them so happy - he just didn't have the same, not caring about what everyone was thinking as they did. So, even as Katelyn started to make a move like she was dragging them in with the rope, Roman scratched the back of his head a little. It didn't surprise the werewolf that Howie was all on board with it. Maya just laughed as Howie spun her around, making a party out of it with Howie, dancing towards the check-out.  

Roman turned his attention to Katelyn as she approached him and grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her. His arms found their way around her waist as she locked her arms behind his head. "What would the fun be in that?" He replied with a lower voice looking into Katelyn's eyes, giving her nose a little kiss with his, before he stole a kiss from her. "I survived this far, giving up now? Not a chance." The werewolf whispered against her lips.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 4 EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 12:16 pm

The rest of the evening was quite uneventful giving how it had it had started out. Katelyn even calmed down a bit as she saw how Cassian acted around her mother, and how her father was talking to him. It was like, he had always somehow been a part of the family. Which was weird. Maybe it was just the air around him, that made him fit in? She wasn’t quite sure, but in the end, it didn’t matter what she thought about him, or she knew it would if she told her mother that she didn’t like him. But the smile on her mother’s lips, and how she looked at him? It made her back off, at least for now.

When Irina finally shuffled away with her half drunken father, and Maya and Howie drove home, leaving Cassian and Roman as the only one that didn’t live at the cottage left. Katelyn helped with getting everything cleaned off and made sure that things was almost spotless for the morning, before she grabbed Roman’s hand, and slowly approached the tent they had set up earlier. “Okay, just give me one second” she spoke and couldn’t quite hide the excitement in her voice, as she ran over and plugged the fairy lights into a power outlet that made the tent light up in the dark night. “You are a welcome to step into my castle” she teased as she zipped up the tent and walked into it. Pillows, blankets and even some snacks that she had smuggled from the house out there. Which she quickly removed, the thought of eating more after the giant feast and all that ice-cream. She had defiantly eaten way too much.

As Roman crawled in, she pulled him towards him and placed a lingering kiss on his lips, before she snuggled into his arms. “Thank you, for one of the best days in my life” she whispered and closed her eyes. This, and getting her sister into her life. Had to be the best days of her life, and if anything could top that. She would be very impressed.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 4 Empty

How to go to confession
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart-
Gå til: