Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

How to go to confession

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Katelyn

Katelyn

Humør : Oh take your tampon out Dave.
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Psykologi + Biologi + Fysisk + Historie
Antal indlæg : 142

How to go to confession - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 11:17 am

The small flicker of panic that had flared in her heart, subdued as soon as she heard his voice calming her down. Funny, even as Katelyn always was a small ball of chaotic energy she never really got scared or overwhelmed. The only two times where she had felt herself slipping Roman had been there. After she didn’t want to go home, and then today when she wasn’t sure on how to behave or react to what had just happened. Like an anker he weighed her down in the unsteady waters.

If that is what you want?
She wasn’t sure what she wanted, go slow, or go fast. All she knew was, she didn’t want to go back to what they had before. She didn’t want to be something in the middle where you didn’t really know if you were boyfriend or girlfriend. At least she wanted to date, she wanted to be his and she wanted to know that he was hers. Who would have thought, maybe she was a little more possessive than she had thought?
Her eyes quickly found his as he told her that he liked her a lot. It was like her heart stopped working or at least skipped a few beats ahead. “I like you too, a lot really” she whispered back, and a small giggle left her as she reverted her eyes back to the water they were still sitting in. “I even liked you back when you were with someone else, so I never thought, I just knew that being friends was better losing you to tell you how I felt” sit bit down her lip again and tried to stop herself from smiling, but she wasn’t very successful. “I really want to be with you” she then finally said and looked back towards him her golden eyes shining in the sun that baked down on their bodies being reflected in the calm surface of the lakes water.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation
Fag : Chemistry + Biology + track +
Antal indlæg : 147

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 11:43 am

He listened to her, even to the way that her heart was beating. Roman took a slightly sharper breath in, feeling himself getting a little nervous, he didn't even remembered the last time he had been so nervous, other than the day he had picked her up for prom. But even then he had stood in room next to Howie, and Howie just had this whole chill vibe going that Roman hated to admit he liked - even if he jus seemed like a sour wolf that just wanted to spray all the good vibes away. Then he was at least not as much a sour wolf as Katelyn's father had been when they picked the girl's up. Roman pushed his thoughts back to reality when she confirmed that she liked him too. The smile reached his eyes, and he felt like he could take on the world with the feelings rushing over him. She even confessed she liked him before, when he had been with Hermine. Roman took a deeper breath in and took he words in. He didn't want to playout, trade waters and be overly careful and insecure about his feelings - not when he knew how he felt. He wasn't unsure of his feelings, far from. Roman understood why she hadn't told him before, it was also just sad that she had walked around feeling this way.

I really want to be with you.

Their eyes met again, and Roman could feel how heavy his heart was beating in his chest. "I want to be with you too," he confessed taking a deeper breath in. Could it really be this simple and easy to spill ones feelings? It just felt so naturally for him to be honest about this. Roman always spoke his mind on how he felt about something, but usually it wasn't in his sweet almost harmonic tone. "So, maybe we should be together?"
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 12:05 pm

The smile that started spreading on her face couldn’t be misinterpreted to anything other than pure happiness. Because that was what she felt, and there was no way that she could keep it off her face, the way she was feeling right now at this very moment.
She was brought up in a family with a father that had big problems with talking about his feelings, and a mother that almost had gone down a path where she would never be able to retrace back from. To be fair, her mother hadn’t been with anyone, that Katelyn knew of after her and Katelyn’s father had broken it off. So, she had always been a little scared to find love herself, if she would find something that would turn into something just as messy.
But this felt so natural, so easy and nothing like she had feared.

Maybe we should” she answered teasingly and pulled back her bottom lip. Moving a little closer towards him again, feeling so much more natural being this close to him. The thoughts about it being wrong had vanished like snow in the sun. “So, I’m thinking we definitely should be together” her lips brushed against his lips.

Sidst rettet af Katelyn Tors Jul 08, 2021 1:53 pm, rettet 1 gang
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 12:34 pm

Maybe they should. It sounded like the only logical explanation. Roman took a deeper breath in as he leaned his head against her shoulder. All the second guesses and holding himself back, because there was no way she would ever like him, the doubts completely gone. Because the way she had reacted when he had invited her to prom, had granted him enough courage to be here right now. And right here, and right now, everything seemed so perfect and life was painted in the most glorious colors. "Okay then," he lifted his head again and placed his hands on his lap. "Katelyn, will you be my girlfriend?" He then asked and took a sharper breath in, even if they had just been taking about they should be together - was she still on board now that he asked her this way? He already looked forward to camping in her garde, now more than he did earlier. "Because I think you should camping with me in the garden then." Roman pointed out, summer was going to be great, he could feel it in his bones and he was so excited to see what came next.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 2:09 pm

Okay, then?” She repeated his words and cocked up an eyebrow, without losing the smile that was still formed on her lips. The next words, so simple, and they made sense of what they had just talked about. But somehow it still made her feel like she could take on the world and nothing could stop her or her happiness. Because everything seemed like it was just falling into place, even though many would have the thought that something soon would turn, and this wasn’t going to last. She wasn’t about to let those negative thoughts stand in her way. She knew what she wanted, and she wasn’t about to let it slip through her fingers.
Only if you want to be my boyfriend, Roman” she teased and put her head slightly to the right “then I would love to be yours” his next words made her laugh “I would have gone camping either way with you, but I’ll take it!” good thing that it was at her moms, because she was sure his father would never allow her to be sleeping in the garden with a boy. Which reminded her, that she was never going to tell him that she had been sleeping in Roman’s bed after the incident in the woods a couple of months ago. How fast time had passed. It was insane.
So…” she mused and looked at his face with a slight teasing smile on her lips. "What now?"
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 3:53 pm

Roman chuckled lightly. "I would love to be your boyfriend," he responded with a lower hum looking over the lake once again. Feeling so wholesome right now. He couldn't recall ever having felt like this before, not even with Hermine. "Then I guess I'm yours and you are mine," Roman looked back at her again with his head slightly tilted to the side. The question on what was going to happen now, made him narrow his eyes a little bit, and Roman tabbed his indeks finger on his chin a few times. "How about we dive right in," he suggested before setting off diving into the lake, swimming below the surface. Thanks to him being a werewolf, made him able to hold his breath just a little bit better than the average human, but soon enough he swam up again to get air. Breathing out as he could some fresh air in his system. Roman used his legs to turn around in the water, looking back at her. This was truly the stuff of fairytales, and he didn't really want them to ever leave, even though he knew that reality would knock on their door soon enough.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 6:48 pm

Mmmh” she responded with a low hum of her own as he said that he was hers and vice versa. He would dive right in. A small laugh left her lips as she watched how he kept himself under water for quite some time before he ascended back to the surface of the water.
Katelyn pulled her legs towards her chest and hugged around them while taking in the sight of her boyfriend. As soon as the word popped up into her head, she couldn’t help but let out a low giggle, she bit down on the skin on her thump while she tried to figure out just what it was, she was feeling. Roman Walker, her boyfriend who would have thought that would happen to her. Now she just needed to figure out the connection that she possessed being the race that she was. Something that many wouldn’t really understand, but all of that they could talk about another time.

She finally stood up from where she had been sitting watching him from afar swimming around. Almost a perfect swan dive back into the water she quickly came back up and with determent breaststrokes she found her way back to him. “So, when do you want to go camping?” she asked with a teasing smile as she finally found her way back towards him. Kicking with her legs making sure that she wasn’t about to get her head under water again. It did help that they weren’t laughing just as much as they had done last time they had been out where they couldn’t reach the bottom of the lake.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 7:58 pm

Roman watched her stand up, from where she had watched him few seconds ago. He waved at her with a big grin on his face, then she returned to the water, making him kick his legs out and move his arms to keep him from sinking. He waited for her to reach him. Her question made him narrow his eyes a little bit, thinking, when was the best camping day? "Tonight maybe? I mean, then I would spend less time with Ryan and more time with you, which seems like a good deal," he pointed out with a satisfied nod. Roman didn't know if it would be too much trouble for Katelyn's mother to set up, but he was very self-serving, he could quickly set up a tent and make sure they could sleep out there, having done it with his sisters almost every summer when they had been younger. "Maybe we can make Mexican pancakes or something for dinner, and - yeah," he almost forgot to kick his legs out having his head sink under water leaving small bobbles come to the surface as he had tried to speak either way. Finally, remembering to kick his legs he could spit the water back out and shake his head a little bit, running his hands over his face to remove the water from his eyes.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 9:11 pm

Katelyn made a small shake with her head accompanied with a laugh, when he stated that it could be tonight, because then he didn’t need to spend time with Ryan. She didn’t mind the comment about him spending more time with her, to be fair she could spend each day with him and still not get bored. But that might be a little excessive. “I agree, it seems like a really good idea” she said with a slight smirk on her lips “I’ll text my mom as soon as we get out of the water to tell her that you are staying over, I don’t think she will mind” to be fair her mother rarely got upset about anything as long as Kate remembered to tell her about it and was mindful of keeping the agreed assignments she had for the day. Whether it was cleaning out her room or help with something around the house. At least she couldn’t remember when her mother had told her no, or she couldn’t do that.

Mexican pancakes sounds awesome, we already have so many tomatoes and other greens in our garden that should go well with that” she wasn’t even sure he heard all she had told him, because it seemed like I totally forgot that he wasn’t able to stand up as normal but needed to use his legs to keep him from drowning. So, under the water he went again.
She swam a little closer and eyed a stone they would be able to stand on that was submerged under water. With a little tug she dragged him along towards it and placed her feet and pulled Roman even closer. “We could also just set up camp here in the woods, and go incognito for a couple of days, if that’s what you need” even though she would believe that a lot of people would become overly worried if they just dropped off the face of the earth.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 9:25 am

She mentioned that she was going to text Daisy when they returned to the surface later, which he was fine with. Roman liked staying over at Daisy and Katelyn', he always felt welcomed and at home there. Maybe it was just genetic, they all having the ability to make him feel warm and welcome, both Maya and Katelyn, even Daisy - then there was Nigel - but that was another story. Roman's household was good, it wasn't that. It was busy having had five kids was a loud affair, even if Romeo had moved away from home, but after he died, it was a bit more silent. And now it was just filled with anger. So, he looked forward to not wake up to that tomorrow morning, and he refused to think about it more today, he just wanted to feel this overall joy in his system.

Roman smiled brightly as she was all in for his suggestion about food, he was also sure that it would be the first thing Daisy would ask them, what they wanted for dinner - even if him and Katelyn could cook on their own. Not that Roman was a shark in the kitchen, but he wasn't bad, having a sense of danger, he learned to at least remove the food before it got burned or any fires started. With that said, with practice he had learned to at least cook a decent meal. Roman was so excited he forgot he couldn't stand, which wasn't any news really, but it was just rare anyone saw him like this, this all filled up with happiness. With a small tug Katelyn dragged him along towards a place which where he could stand and still have his head over water. He even felt her pulling him a bit closer, making him wrap his arms around her waist. The suggestion was nice and he liked the thought of them just camping underneath the sky, being able to just look up at the star filled skies. "Sounds like a great idea," he commented with a tender voice. "Maybe in the beginning of next month, could be a nice way to start the summer," he mentioned. His family was most likely not going on holiday this year, not when they still had Romeo to think about. "But I reckon when the time comes we should tell at least Maya, so your father don't end up hunting me down and place my head on his trophy shelf." Of course Roman was joking, but also not really.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 8:28 pm

As they finally got some solid under their feet, she felt how his arms placed themselves around her waist she took the opportunity to place her legs around his instead, while she placed her arms on his shoulders and folded her hands behind his head.
I thought this was a nice way to start the summer?” she teased as he said that camping out in the wild would be good. Maybe it wouldn’t be such a bad idea, maybe not the part of not telling anyone. But a couple of days away, just out in nature and enjoying the peace and quiet. Leave their phones behind and just be them for a few days.

She then started laughing as he mentioned that her father would hunt him down. “You know” she started as one of her hands found their way into his wet hair and her golden eyes looked at how it was lying down on his forehead, then her eyes found his again. “I think his just mad because you remind him of himself when he was your age, that’s what Ella said, I overheard them while he complained about it” she explained and couldn’t really help the smile that was plastered over her lips. If they could freeze in this moment, then she could for ever be this happy. Then what more could she ask for?
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 8:39 pm

"Well --- that is also true," he pointed out to her teasing remark. There was a lot of nice ways to mention the summer was starting off right, him spending time with Katelyn? Then every single day was a nice way to start the day. He didn't need a reason to be happy when he was with her, he just was. He liked having her this close, and honestly he wished they never had to leave this place, that they could just stay here forever. Then they wouldn't have to deal with other people or anything ever again, but it was a fantasy - and honestly, not what any of them wanted in the long run, but the fantasy about it was alright.

Roman chuckled a bit by the next comment, "she said that, huh?" The werewolf shook his head a little bit, as he took a slightly deeper breath in. "If it means I will be able to grow a nice beard at some point, by all means, I will take it," he cracked a joke, but to be fair, he also wanted to be able to grow a beard. "He just wants what is best for you, cannot say I blame him for that. That is what I want too."
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 10:15 pm

The next comment that he made, made her giggle more than she would ever admit. Mostly because she loved Roman’s ability to make fun of himself about things that he already knew that people would be talking about. The very fact that he wasn’t very hairy, which Katelyn had always found a little funny giving that he was a werewolf. Hair kind of came with the package, right?

The next words melted her heart and instead of answering she placed both her hands in his hair and pressed her lips towards his. This time it wasn’t as innocent as the first couple of kisses had been. There was passion behind how she pressed herself a little closer to him. Her eyes closed and she could feel how her whole body started to tingle. How could one person make her feel so much by doing so little. A few words and her heartstrings where singing. If this was what it felt like when she liked Roman, what would it feel like when she loved?
Or did she already do that? She wasn’t sure because love was such a grant subject. Love could be the little things, and it could be the giant things. Love was everything that you wanted it to be, and everything that you wish it wasn’t. The heartbreaks, the songs, and what humanity revolved themselves around.

One thing was sure, she loved the way that Roman made her feel.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 10, 2021 12:08 am

Once again their lips met, the passion was bigger than from the first few kisses that had been imprinted by the Innocens and them finding out that they were actually feeling the same. Now, that barrier had been broken and he kissed her back with the same passion, almost afraid he would loose his balance - but he kept his feet on the ground. But as if it was his fate, his right foot slipped and made him fall backwards with her on him, down under the water. Roman loosened his grip on her, to swim back up to the surface. As he once again could gasp for air and catch his breath he cracked up with laughter, making it even harder to actually stay above water.

And they kept swimming around for a while longer, fighting each other on who could each the other end of the lake first. Sitting for a few minutes and just talk. It was nice, it was a good day, and had eaten the sandwiches he had made for the trip. Katelyn having written her mother, so now they knew it was alright, and he couldn't wait to get back at set up the tent along with everything.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 10, 2021 8:12 pm

This day had been one of the best she had, had in a long time. Not that it could beat the day that she had seen her father and mother after Maya came into their lives. But she had to admit it came pretty close, if she had to pinpoint a day where it was mostly her own happiness and pure selfish heart that had to pick the best day, it would be this one.

How easy it was to talk with Roman, and how they were completely in sync with each other. It was out of this world, which also made her remember about her race apparently found one person they choose to spend the rest of their days with. Making a bond between the two souls, that would never be able to be broken. Right now, in this moment, it was hard not to believe that Roman could be that person.

Ready to leave?” she asked, as she turned around after having taken of her bikini top and pulled her top over her head. Her hands shook her hair around, her eyes looked over the lake almost sad that they had to leave. But the day wouldn’t end here, they would return to her place and even spend the night together.
Only know that she thought about it, she realized that she was going to spend the night with her boyfriend. Somehow it became completely different from the time where they had slept together the last time. Because then, they had just been friends.
Suddenly she became very aware of what that could mean, or that she didn’t know what Roman thought would happen. And could she even ask?
No that was stupid! Of course, nothing was going to happen. Nothing. She didn’t even realize how long she might have just stood there, looking into space without actually looking at anything.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 2:33 pm

He didn't think to much about what was going to happen later, not further than the whole setting up a camp. He was looking forward to just spend time with her, and he found everything quite exciting. Roman had been in a relationship before, and it only slowly hit him that Katelyn hadn't - not that it changed his feelings towards her at all. He just wanted to make sure that she felt alright about it all, because the last thing he wanted was to make her feel uncomfortable in any way. Ready to leave? Roman blinked a little as he zoned back out from his thoughts, and gave her a little nod when it seemed like just as he had few seconds ago she zoned out.

But wasn't it perfect? The way that they were out here in the lake, so far away from their realities that it almost seemed like a fairytale. A beautiful tale that was to be kept here for all eternity, but would be a part of their reality in just a few minutes from now. Roman still had a hard time even wrapping his head about the fact that Katelyn was his girlfriend, and it was like his danger senses ticked in, and not just by the fact that he had to face to music regarding meeting her family again. But also his best friend who was Katelyn's older sister - and if it hadn't been for the fact that Maya herself pushed through with it, he might not have acted out on his feelings. He was so happy that Maya was happy as well now, that she had Howie. It didn't change the fact that Maya had taken this whole big sister act up to a point where he knew she would more than kick his ass if he was even a bit close to hurt Katelyn. Not that a fiber in his body wanted to or even thought about it. "I'm ready," he replied with a warm smile before packing up their stuff and heading back down the path to the car. Smiling, chatting and laughing, he hoped the rest of the summer would feel and be like this. Feel this wholesome. Finally, getting in the car he turned on the radio letting some good old 80' songs playout from his favorite channel, then headed towards Grounds of Lily.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 6:33 pm

As they sat in the car moving towards where she lived with her mother, and the songs came on. She rolled down the window and let the breeze catch her still damp hair flinging it gently around her face. A song she had heard before came on, and before she could stop herself, she started singing along, clearly without a care in the world. A bright smile formed on her lips as she looked over at Roman sitting behind the wheel. She pulled her shoulder a little in an innocent shrug before she kept on singing. It was wild sometimes, how much Maya and her were alike. Even though they hadn’t spent one day of their childhood together, without Maya being brought up by their father and mother. It was like they had been sisters their whole life.
Most important for Katelyn, it felt like a piece of herself had brought back to her. Which was a wild thought for her, as she had never really thought about the piece being gone before Maya had stepped into her life.

They finally got back to hers and her mother’s house and Katelyn was quick to get out of the car. “I’ll go look for our tent and all that!” she beamed and winked at him, Roman and her mother always seemed to be quite good at talking together. She didn’t even stop to think it might be different now that they were together, mainly because she hadn’t told her mother yet.
To be fair, Katelyn hadn’t even thought about it like that as she had called and asked if it was okay Roman stayed the night.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 3:06 pm

The drive was nice, despite the sun's burning affect, the air con was God send. Roman smiled the whole way to the city, he couldn't recall the last time he had smiled to much without even realizing it. He just felt so utterly happy, like nothing or no one could bring him down. Then he parked in the driveway to the house, realizing he had to speak to her mother. Her mother. Yes, he had talked to Daisy a lot of times before, but as a friend to Maya and to Katelyn. He was pretty sure the only reason why he wasn't hunted over the hills by now by Katelyn's father was because he was Maya's best friend. The small perks he had , he cherished with his life - because there was no way that he even would let anyone hunt him away from Katelyn. Even someone who could very much if he wanted to. Getting out of the car they were greeted by the banshee, and Katelyn seemed so quickly out of there, the first one to go find whatever they needed. So, unlike the other times that felt so naturally he was now quite nervous, blushing which seemed to make the banshee's brow raise just a little. He scratched the back of his head before he suddenly excused himself in helping Katelyn finding the stuff. It was like he was finally able to breathe when he saw Katelyn again, and his shoulders fell a little bit. "How is the search going?" he asked rushing his hand though his hair, not really knowing how to place himself. "Anything I can help you with?"
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 4:54 pm

Katelyn quickly looked up from her semi hiding spot in the garage behind one of many boxes. Her dad had clearly looked around finding some things that he needed, now that he moved into a house that could actually have furniture in it. Before he had lived in a one-bedroom studio. It had been almost too small for him and Ella. But it had only worked since her father almost never slept and didn’t mind throwing his back out sleeping on the couch. But even then, it had been quite a shook when he had decided to settle on a house and moved in, staring to renovate and make it into his own.

Yeah, I found it!” she beamed and pulled the tent out with one hand, “I even found some air madrassas that I didn’t even know we had” she said and scratched her neck. After starring at it a little she started pulling out the things she needed, or they needed for their night of camping. That was when she heard it. A car pulled into the driveway, and soon after her father’s voice followed. Accompanied with Irina, Maya – wait was that Howie and Ella too?

The panic was real in her face. She jumped over the boxes, and looked at Roman “I didn’t, I’m – what” she moved her hands in front of her and then looked around as to try how she felt about it “I’ll, I’m just going to find out what is going on, I’ll be right back!” she ran a few steps ahead and then  returned placing a peck on Romans lips “Don’t, run, away,” then she ran towards the house “Hi dad! Bye dad!” then she ran into the kitchen where her mom was taking out things for grilling “Mom, what the hell is dad doing here?” she whispered panicking and looked over her shoulder, hoping he wouldn’t hear it.

Howie looked at Katelyn didn’t even say hi to him or Maya, only her dad that looked just as weirded out. Nigel shrugged and moved to the car’s trunk pulling out some cooling bags of food he had prepared for grilling. Barbecue beef fillet with curry butter. Before he walked towards the back garden where the grill would be set up.

It was long after the shapeshifter caught the scent of a very familiar person, he broke into a grin and pulled Maya with him, undoubtedly, she had smelled him too. As they turned to the garage that was hidden a little away from the driveway and there he stood “Hey Roman, everything all right?” he looked at the state of Roman "Wait, are you hiding?" he half laughed.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 5:24 pm

He noticed before her. He could spot Maya's scent from miles away, and Howie's too. The others weren't as familiar but still not a stranger to him, however, Roman didn't have a doubt in his mind who had come over, even the small chatter. Roman's instincts told him he would end up being a dead man. He barely noticed anything till the small kiss on his lips, and the words of don't run away. He didn't. He just kept standing there completely frozen.

Maya looked up when Katelyn came running towards them, that look in her eyes. It reminded the thunderbird of the first time she had mentioned whether she perhaps had some feelings for Roman or not - her sister couldn't run from that look, so she just smiled to herself, not looking as weird out as the rest. Because by the scent of Roman, she guessed something might just finally had happened. "Dad, do you need any help?" she looked back at her father wanting to help if there was anything him and Irina couldn't get from the truck themselves. Then Maya turned her own attention to her boyfriend, placing her arm around his waist looking at him with a warmer smile. Irina grabbed a few bags, following Nigel to the garden, finding it musing because she had already caught the scent of the young werewolf not far from here - and girls being girls, she wasn't surprised if there was more to it than that, and as she looked over her shoulder and watched Howie and Maya go in a secret location other than the garden, she couldn't help but shake her head a little bit, then turning her attention to Nigel and the grill again. Mila was over at Dion and Evelina's, having begged for weeks to get a playdate with Theo. "I can't believe you remembered that," Irina shook her head a bit at Nigel, "you are sneaky, you know that right?"

Maya and Howie followed Roman's scent where he stood in hiding, and the small blonde raised a brow a bit by her best friend, as Howie asked what she was thinking. "He is hiding from my father, isn't that right?" Maya chuckled a bit trying not to laugh too hard. "Me? Hiding? I'm not hiding. I don't know what you are talking ab-" "Oh there he comes," she whispered fast, making Roman almost tumble back hadn't it been for the fact that Maya reached her arm out for him to grab. "That is so not funny," Roman hissed a bit looking to the side. Roman was bitterness itself; everyone knew that and everyone knowing Roman knew not to take it too personal. Maya never did, which was why they were so good friends.

Daisy turned around as Katelyn almost flew inside and looked with her with almost terrifying eyes. "I asked if they wanted to come to dinner, I mean it's perfect weather... and I thought it would be nice. I even asked Maya and Howie to join in," Daisy narrowed her eyes a little bit, clearly seeing it wasn't what Katelyn had hoped for. "Did something? .. What is going on with you and Roman here, he seemed oddly shy earlier?" Mariella entering the kitchen with a cheeky smile on her lips, oh all the emotions in this room and Katelyn's - you couldn't run from that. "You need any help making the salad?" Mariella made her way next to Daisy to help her with the rest.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 6:12 pm

No, its fine Maya, just, hang back with your boyfriend” he still hadn’t gotten over the fact, that he had just gotten his daughter back, and now she already had a boyfriend. The worst thing about it was, that this was his fault! He had told her to just jump into it, and where had it gotten him. His little girl, with some always optimist shapeshifter. The worst part of it it being that you couldn’t help but love the guy, even if you wanted to hate him. Irina quickly pulled him out of his spiral of thoughts, and a boyish grin glided over his lips as she told him that he was sneaky. “Well I have lived most of my life hiding away in bushes for people not to see me, so I’m very sneaky” he teased back, and started to look around if the grill needed to be started up.

On the other side of the house Howie looked at Maya and Roman, he understood Roman. Howie’s own father was a scary man, but it was nothing against Nigel. There was just that aura about him, that he could eat you for breakfast and still have energy to tear down the world for his girls. It had been one hell of a ride, after Nigel had found out that Maya almost had lived at Howie’s place after they had started being a couple. He had even sat him down, with a gun between them asking Howie what his attention was. Never had Howie sweat that much in his life, and that was saying something from the competitive dancer.
But why was Roman this flustered, why was he even here? Wait.
It was like a pin dropped and Howie understood everything. “Oh, my, god” he laughed and pulled Maya into him by placing his hand on her shoulder. He pointed towards Roman with a big smile on his face. “Why you sly wolf, you and Katelyn are a thing now, aren’t you?” – “Who would have thought” almost everybody, if they had eyes and had watched how they both had danced around it for so long.

Katelyn was having just as much fun as Roman at this point, as her mother told her that she had inviting everyone over for a barbeque. But had been supposed to be only Roman and her! Not, the whole bloody army. Her mother quickly saw through her, as she asked her what was going on. “Nothing mom!” she said throwing her hands up in the air “Nothing at all! Nothing for dad to worry about, that’s all I’m saying” she turned around as Mariella came in to ask if she could help making the salad, she saw immediately that her aunt knew what was going on, Katelyn made some big eyes and pointed straight at her; you don’t say anything. She mouthed before she ran out to Roman again. “If we are fast we can leave now, and a-“ she looked at Maya and Howie standing there grinning at her. They knew. So much for waiting to tell everybody. “Well this is so not going as I thought it would” Katelyn sighed and walked over to Roman and placed her head on his shoulder. Not even noticing that Roman might not have thought it was such a good idea, as her father came around the corner “Kate, where are the –“ he looked at the four kids narrowing his eyes, before he watched how Katelyn stood close to the young werewolf. He pointed the spatula towards them “What the hell is-“ he widen his eyes “No. No!” he yelled before he turned around “Daisy, what is this!! Did you know about this!” his voice became smaller as he walked into the house.

Katelyn groaned and placed her head in both of her hands. “This was so not how I had planned telling him” she looked up at Maya and pointed at her “This is your fault, he became even more like, like” she moving her finger towards the door their father had went into “that! About the thought of us dating after you started dating Howie!” Howie quickly raised both of his hands in the air, but it was clear that even as she said it, Katelyn couldn’t help the laugh that left her lips. “Oh, my gooood” she laughed and shook her head. “I’m so sorry Roman, it’ll be fine, I hope
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 11:07 pm

Maya had a blast so to say, mostly because in her entire life no one had ever acted overprotective towards her before. She was so used to fighting her own battles, that it was new waters to trade - and she had to confess that she never had imagined her father react the way he had went he had learned Maya had spent most of June at Howie's place - yet alone that they were together now. Not that she actually thought that her father would hurt Howie or Roman, unless they actually did hurt Katelyn or herself - then they had every right to fear their father. Roman took a sharper breath in when Maya and Howie put the pieces together. See, Howie had his whole good vibe thing going for him - making it unable for you to really hate him, even when you wanted to. Next to Howie, Roman was the Grinch. "Yeah, and he is in so much trouble," Maya giggled a little mischievous, looking back up at Howie for a second before looking at Roman again. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't enjoy this so much, but- mate," Roman just shook his head at his best friend and sighed a bit. "Don't worry, I got your back okay?" Maya assured the werewolf as she nodded for them to turn towards the house.

Daisy narrowed her eyes a little bit, clearly having seen through her panicked child, trying to perform a perfect "everything is fine" moment, when clearly everything wasn't. It wasn't uncommon information for Daisy that Nigel was overprotective of Katelyn, of both his girls really - and she had always teased him about how fun he would be when Katelyn would start dating or have her first boyfriend. "Right," then by the look Katelyn gave Mariella, Daisy sighed and licked her lips a little bit, watching her daughter rush off. "They are dating," Daisy looked over at Mariella and Mariella nodded, "totally. How long till Nigel finds out?" Daisy made a small shrug. "I will give him few minutes before he comes yelling in." - "Give it a few seconds, he is on his way there now," Irina nodded towards where the couples were standing. Daisy taking out the bottle of wine and tree glasses before pouring up.

Roman widened his eyes a bit by the mention on them leaving now. He placed his arms around her waist as she placed her hands on his shoulders. Then turning his brown eyes slightly panicked to the thunderbird and the shapeshifter - how had the shapeshifter survived this? Sweet charm? Most likely. Okay, and the fact that he clearly cared about Maya and all that. Too add to the panic, suddenly Katelyn and Maya's father's voice sounded from around the corner and the world stopped for a split second. All Roman's instincts were ready for him to run as Nigel pointed towards them with the spatula and yelled, luckily he turned around and went inside, making Roman breath out. "So far so good," he laughed a little nervous.

Maya raised her brows a bit as Katelyn blamed her for it. "Oh don't point your finger at me cupcake, you can't tell me he hasn't been this overprotective of you since always?" She pointed out and raised her brow a little, grabbing Howie's arms as he held them up in the air, only to place his arms around her again. Maya's smile however didn't fall from her lips for a second. "He will be fine, he just needs to know you are happy that's all," the thunderbird made a small shrug and looked towards Roman as Katelyn spoke to him as well. "Don't worry about me I got great avoid danger skills,  - I hope," he licked his lips a little and nodded a bit.

Irina waved towards the door only few seconds after the wine had been poured and Nigel came rushing inside. Daisy sighed a bit. "If I had known all details, I would have removed all knives already," she pointed out with a wider smile. "They were just going camping in the backyard, nothing wrong with that Nigel," Daisy pointed out before taking a sip of her wine. Mariella took a deeper breath in and tilted her head, "it’s okay, just take a deeper breath in," Mariella narrowed her eyes a little bit. One good thing about having her over here was that she could feel people's intentions at least for the most part. Irina took a mouthful of her wine and walked over to Nigel offering him a sip to cool down on. "How about we go outside and make the food ready, huh?"
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 16, 2021 8:14 am

Katelyn made a frown and the let out a big sigh as Maya made a solid point. Her father had always been very protective of her. To be fair, it also had something to do with Maya, and the very fact that she had been kidnapped when she had been only a few hours old. But Katelyn was not about to go there. She watched how Howie locked his arms around the small thunderbird and placed a loving kiss on the top of her head. To be fair, how could she even be mad at that. They were adorable together, and it was so clear just how much Howie loved Maya, you could tell with how he looked at her.

Avoid danger skills” Katelyn made small laugh and shook her head; it was true he always knew when to get out of the way of a swinging fist. But her father could set off so fast, that Roman needed to run really fast, even with his werewolf powers.

Nigel did not look amused by the comment about the knives that Daisy made. He wasn’t that bad, was he? But before he could calm down, the next words that Daisy came with almost made Nigel choke on his own spit. “Camping in the backyard, alone!?” he hissed, looking back at where he had come from, contemplating for a minute that he would rip that werewolf’s head off. But before he could get that far, his sisters words caught him. Breathe. That might be a good idea, he placed a hand on the wall and put his head down.
Nigel looked to the side as he felt Irina that came closer and grabbed her glass, she was offering him, only to drown the whole thing. He made a small grimace as he handed her the glass back. Outside and make food, he could do that. “It’s not fair they both start dating at the same time, they could at least, wait till they were forty or something” he complained as he walked past the three women outside to the grill and started to put the meat on it.

So,” Katelyn said and took in a deep breath as she didn’t hear anymore screaming from inside. “Want to set up the tent and use as little time as possible with my father?” she asked looking up at Roman with an apologetic smile. Howie shook his head a little, not that he agreed “My best advice, wait till he talks to you, he seems like a man that needs to process things on his own terms. The surprise attack, not a good thing” he shook his head a little and pulled Maya towards him “How about, we go look if they need any help with making food, leaving these to lovebirds alone?
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 16, 2021 9:03 am

Daisy sighed a bit, okay not her best choice of words, but at least she was being honest about it. And while Nigel did have his own strong opinion on it, she also knew somewhere he was glad that she didn't keep it from him, truth to be told she could have told a lie and kept the peace till at some point where it would have unravelled by too many lies - and Daisy didn't lie. "He just wanted a place to stay, it's not like I'm blind or anything," she pointed out while licking her lips a bit. Of course, she would be keeping an eye out, she just didn't make her overprotectiveness as obvious as Nigel did - but she did it in her own way, asking questions, knocking on doors to see if they needed anything, texts how it was going when they were out for too long. He sure did look like someone who was about to either just throw the towel in the ring or rip Roman's head off - and to be fair Daisy would rip the werewolf's head off if he even so much as thought about hurting Katelyn, but she didn't go there, not yet at least.

Irina chuckled a bit by the downing of the entire glass and looked at him with a small smile. "No, it's really not," she replied in a more tender tone. She knew he blamed himself for Maya confessing her love to Howie, but she also knew that his girls perhaps had found some comfort in seeing him happy. Irina knew had little to say in the matter, but she also understood the being protective part. Not every guy had the purest intentions, especially not with young pretty girls like Maya and Katelyn. She walked over to the bottle of wine and filled the glass up again, "I'll make sure he doesn't end up grilling his hands or anything by accident," Irina assured Daisy and Mariella before following Nigel outside.

Roman's eyes must have looked like they were about to fall out or something from the yelling inside, but as it faded a bit out, he breathed out. He was so used to being in a pack that being around none-werewolves could throw him a bit out, then at least Selene knew Irina - so a part of him knew Selene trusted that werewolf, so did he, it was pack mentality at its finest - even if Selene wasn't an official part of the pack anymore, she was still a part of it in his eyes. "Yeah let's do that," and beg for me to survive that long, the werewolf took a sharper breath in, looking over at Howie as he advised Roman. Roman exhaled while he gave a few nods. Seemed like the best. Waiting for the slow death. "Yeah you're perhaps right mate, I will just enjoy the time I have then," he chuckled a bit, pulling Katelyn in by grabbing her by the waist and placed his lips against her temple. Maya looked up at Howie by his suggestion. "That sounds like a brillant idea," she nodded to confirm before nodding towards the house and walked towards there, before entering stopping for a moment just to steal a quick kiss, then entering.

Daisy and Mariella both look up from the salad making when Howie and Maya entered to the kitchen. "Hey, lovely you could make it," the banshee smiled. "You thirsty? We have cold beverages in the fridge, you can just grab whatever you like, and perhaps set some outside. We are almost done with the salad," Daisy asked with a warmer smile. Maya nodded and walked over to open the fridge, "what would you like?" She asked Howie, "wine? Soft drinks? There is a bit of everything," she moved out a Pepsi max with her mind and placed on the counter for herself while stacking a lot of cans in her arms. Its was a small yet affective way of practicing her powers without draining herself too much, and she would place whatever Howie wanted to drink the same way and placing it on the counter next to hers. Then she closed the fridge with her left foot, clearly thinking she could hold a bottle of wine and at least seven cans of soft drink in her arms. Stubborn could have been and was perhaps her middle name. "You need any help with that?" Mariella asked frowning a bit. "Me? No I got it," Maya bite her tongue a bit, focusing on not dropping anything without her powers for now.  "You are so your father's daughter," Daisy chuckled a bit while shaking her head.

Maya then made it her way outside, being small enough to just make it throw the door to the backyard. "And the beverages are here, I got you a beer dad if you want one," Maya made it to the table looking at it with a sigh, mostly because she didn't have any free arms to actually put the drinks on the table. Irina sat on one of the chairs closest to the grill and Nigel, with one leg over the other, looking at Maya there just looked like a woman on a mission.  Just about to get up and ask her if she needed any help, when she saw Maya turning her head towards Howie. The thunderbird gave her boyfriend a flashing smile, of course she could just use her powers or ask her dad, or Irina for help. "At least I made it out here without dropping anything," she pointed out very proudly before just laughing a bit.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 16, 2021 9:28 pm

Grilling my hands? If there is anything I’m grilling its one shapeshifter and a wolf” he mumbled under his breath as he put a steak on the grill and could her the sizzling from the beef that hit the hot metal. It wasn’t really as he would skin or kill any of the boys, other than of course if they actually did hurt his girls. Then there would be hell to pay.

Katelyn made a small giggle as she felt how Roman pulled her in, his lips on her temple shot electricity through her body, and for a short moment she really did wish that everyone at this barbeque would disappear, and it would only be them again.
Is it too late to go back to the lake, and just be us?” she whispered as they were out of earshot of Maya and Howie. She grabbed some of the things the needed and handed some of it to Roman before she took some herself and walked around the house to a better spot in the garden where they could set up their camping for the night. She loved this place, the garden bigger than the house and always managed to surprise Kate with new things to explore. It was so clear how at home she felt here, as she walked in front of her, now, boyfriend to lead him to one of her favourite places.

It was lovely this, or so Howie thought as Maya’s lips found his for a brief moment before walking into the house. They were quickly met by Maya’s mother, and if there had ever been any doubts that Maya had found her blood family, there would no none of that when you watched to two women beside each other. “Thank you for having us” he said with a big smile and looked towards Mariella and nodded towards her. “I’ll just take a Pepsi max; I’m driving so not alcohol for me” besides he still had nightmare from that horrible party he had. At least Dion had been so nice to send him a, as Howie would call it; At least you tried, do better next time, package. He still couldn’t believe that he was having a kid, and then with Evelina Romero of all people!
Need help with anything in here?” Howie asked as he watched his girlfriend walk out with all the beverages she could carry with her mind and in her arms.

Nigel quickly looked at how Maya came out with all the beverages, well to be fair, she was very much like him in many ways. “I would love a beer” he first answered before he looked at Irina “mind driving us home?” he said with an innocent smile, before he leaned over and placed a soft kiss on her temple before grabbing one of the beers that Maya had brought out with her. “So, this, Roman kid – his okay, right?” he asked Maya looking at her, almost like a lost puppy that really tried to be on his best behaviour in all of this.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 2 Empty

How to go to confession
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart-
Gå til: