Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

How to go to confession

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation
Fag : Chemistry + Biology + track +
Antal indlæg : 147

How to go to confession - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptyFre Jul 16, 2021 10:28 pm

"To be frank love, I think the chances of my survival is a lot better if we don't run away - even if I really much do like the thought," Roman confessed underneath his next breath. He followed his girlfriend and grabbed a few things himself and looked around. The garden was huge, which made sense, always new spots he hadn't realized was there till he suddenly was standing in a new area. No wonder why Katelyn loved it so much, he had seen how she thrived in the forest earlier today and just by the lake. This was the place for her, being around and in nature as much as possible. "But don't you reckon we just find a spot then return to the food, so we don't have them come out here searching for us? I mean I can be on my best behaviour, and everything," Roman assured to convince himself. Everyone knew he had trouble with his filter, but it was different when he had to make a good impression - at least that was what he told himself. Then again, it wasn't a first-time meeting - maybe with Mariella. The rest he had seen before, he shouldn't really be that scared, just aware of himself.

Daisy heard Howie asking if they needed anymore help, "no we are good, enjoy yourselves alright? We got this," the banshee assured, wanting the kids to just have some fun. They deserved to have fun. And she was just happy to see how happy Maya looked, how her entire face beamed when she looked at Howie - that was more than enough to make Daisy happy. Maya finally got the beverages placed on the table with a little help from her powers and breathed out placing her hands on her hips followed by a small nod. Then she took the pepsi and handed it to Howie, before looking over at her father waiting for his respond.

Irina looked up at Nigel as he asked if she was okay with driving home, "no its cool, I need to pick up Mila at some point either way - unless Eve says otherwise," she responded with a tender smile on her lips as he kissed her temple. Watching him to up and grab the beer. Irina knew that Evelina had said it wasn't any trouble having one more kid over, but Irina also didn't want it to end up being trouble. One kid could be a handful, and two was manageable but three and expecting one - it seemed like too much to handle, even for Evelina 'I can handle it' Romeo. Still, it was somewhat insane how Dion and Evelina's relationship had happened. The new house Dion had bought and everything, it seemed like everything had went the other way off what Evelina had expected from this. But what else could you wish for when you were having a child? Funny, Irina had never really thought much about having more children than Mila, but that thought had been challenged after getting together with Nigel. She far from minded the thought about having children with him one day. Odd, how the right people could change your perspective of things. Maybe it was the way she watched him with Mila, with his girls - or just on top of that because of how much she loved him.

Maya tilted her head a little bit when her father mentioned Roman. "Yeah, he is," she responded and took a sharper breath in. Maya did know a lot of people that was true, but it was only a handful of people that she actually let in, Roman was one of them. "He is one of the good ones," she added with a confident nod looking into her father's eyes. And it wasn't like Maya's first thought about Roman dating her sister had been good, to be fair the first few hours, Roman had basically been hanging by a thread while Maya figured out if she was okay with it or not. Because to be fair, this whole new big sister look was new to her, however, if she said so herself, she was doing quite well. "And I already gave him quite a speech, so we should be good on that front. I can be scary too," she chuckled a bit giving her father a half hug from the side looking up at him. "It's okay. We are okay, you can relax now, ish, the grill is still your duty." then she let go of her father and grabbed a pepsi max for herself and opened it. Walking a bit further towards Howie with a warmer smile on her lips, before taking a sip.

Finally, Mariella and Daisy made it outside with a trays of different salads. Then again, who was surprised. Daisy loved spending time in the kitchen, and making an effort even with the salads to make them look tasty was a must. "El, will you grab the bread in the oven, it should be done by now," Daisy asked and the fairy quickly spun around into the kitchen. Sometimes Mariella was just thankful she could feel everyone's emotions and they didn't know how nervous she was, only because of the fact that she had to find a way to tell about the whole engagement with Mono.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Katelyn

Katelyn

Humør : Oh take your tampon out Dave.
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Psykologi + Biologi + Fysisk + Historie
Antal indlæg : 142

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptyFre Jul 16, 2021 11:11 pm

Her heart skipped a beat as he called her love. Funny how the small things, became big things now that their relationship had shifted into something else. She looked over her shoulder her two coloured golden eyes brimming with newfound love. “Okay, I’ll behave and keep my father from ruin my first relationship before it even began” she laughed, but as she turned her head the gaze shifted; “I hope” she said so quietly that one would think that even with Roman’s enhanced hearing from being a werewolf couldn’t’ be able to pick it up.

She nodded slowly as he asked if they shouldn’t just find a spot and then return “Well, I want to get the tent up before we go back, it get’s so dark around here when it finally gets dark, and there is no saying when people will leave –“ after Maya had returned family dinners had become something that was almost holy. They needed to be cherished when they finally saw each other. Even as everything was alright and really good right now. Her father had a profession where you weren’t sure if he was coming home. And with kidnapping happening in the family more than a regular family, there was just something about always wanting to make sure that you got to be as much together before splitting up again.

Howie smiled towards Daisy “Thank you, I will” he then turned towards the door that would leave him to the seating area where the others were. Just in time to hear that Mila needed to be picked up from Eve, of course there was a lot of Eve’s in Gaia, but it shouldn’t be the same Eve that he knew, could it? “Eve, Evelina Romero?” he asked with a smile, and placed an arm around Maya’s shoulder as her father asked about Romeo. It was actually nice to see someone care that much. It was funny, he had always thought he had a great life, and I he did, he really shouldn’t complain. But when he saw parents like Daisy and Nigel, it really made him wonder how he would have turned out if he had parents that had invested just as much time in him and his brothers. No one would really know, would day? He let go of Maya as she turned to give her father a hug, Nigel not letting her walk away with only a half hug. “No one ever doubted that you could be scary, we all know that you can be” Nigel said very seriously at first; “We all know that the shortest persons has the same anger as a average size person, but because they can’t contain it, the lit blows off more often” Howie almost choked on his soft drink and had to turn his head as he felt how it tickled his nose. Nigel pleased how his joke had been taken by at least one, turned around to the grill and could see it wouldn’t take long before food was ready. “Food is almost done, Katelyn, Roman!” he yelled and turned the steaks on the grill, before he moved them to put on vegetarian options for Katelyn.

It went fairly quickly with setting up the tent, she didn’t really think she could use extra time with setting everything up, as she heard her father voice calling them to the table. “Come” she said and put out her hand, but instead of pulling him towards the area where the others were. She instead pulled him close to her, placing her hands on his chest. “You make me so happy, also before we decided to start dating” she mumbled, remembering she had never told him that. She pressed herself up with her feet and placed a kiss on his lips. After that she pulled away, winked, and started running towards the others “coming!

Katelyn turned the corner and looked at all of them with a big smile, before she walked over and hugged Irina “Sorry about not saying hi probably before!” she said and then walked over to hug her dad. She then quickly walked into the kitchen to wash her hands.
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 7:28 am

Maya truly cherished this, and it was clear she thrived in it, but how could you not? It was everything she had ever dreamed off having happening right in front of her eyes, of course she was happy. "Yeah, you know her?" Irina asked Howie. Evelina sure did make an impression whenever she stepped into a room, whether she liked it or believed it. Maya had only seen Evelina a few times, and heard about her enough to only having good things to say. If not regarding Irina spending quite much time with her because Mila and Theo had become such good friends, then there was the whole Noa and Evelina thing - so in the end, yes, Maya only had good impressions of Evelina. A small laughter left the thunderbird as her father didn't let her get away with just a small half hug, not that she minded. And regarding how scary she could be, knowing it was said in fun - it was also quite true. Even if Maya wasn't a ball of anger, she could be quite aggressive. Maya started laughing by Howie's reaction, and returned to her boyfriend as her father let go off her and returned to the grill. Maya placed a kiss on Howie's cheek, before placing her head against his shoulder, almost unable to keep the smile off her face. Then she turned around, looking in the direction of where Katelyn and Roman had went into hiding, to see if she could spot them. She most likely could if she put any effort into tracking their scent, but it wasn't why she was here.

"You are like a tent set-up expert," Roman chuckled a bit. He was usually good at coming up with how it was smartest to do stuff, and coordinating things. Katelyn was just a natural in setting up the tent, and it looked so cozy he wished they could just stay here. Then he heard the voice of Katelyn's father and turned his head. Time to face the music. Roman took a sharper breath in and took Katelyn's hand and was about to just follow her, then she placed her hands on his chest, taking his breath away for a second and cleared his mind from overthinking. He smiled by her words. "You make me happy too," he whispered under his next breath before she placed a kiss on his lips. Oh, he wished they could just have stayed up here for a while longer, as she then started running towards the gathering of people. Roman followed down, his eyes first meeting with Maya and Howie, feeling his own heart starting to race a bit faster.

Irina got up from the chair and greeted Katelyn in the hug, "it's alright," she responded before letting her go again. Katelyn and Maya was just really just two balls of energy let loose into the world. Irina then moved her eyes to the nervous werewolf, able to hear how fast his heart was racing. She almost felt sorry for the guy. Irina walked over to Nigel, placing a hand around him. Roman daring to move closer, holding his hand out to greet Nigel first with a polite smile on his lips. "Hey, sorry for rushing off so quickly earlier," he apologized and breathed a little bit out.

Mariella turned around seeing Katelyn coming inside to wash her hands. "Hey Katie," she placed her left arm over Katelyn's shoulder, and kept the bread in a basket in her right as they headed back outside. Just in time to see Roman greet Nigel. "Don't worry he will be fine," Mariella whispered to her niece giving her a small squeeze before letting Katelyn go again.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 8:33 am

Howie nodded as Irina asked if he knew Evelina “Yeah, for a couple of years now, one of the good guys” he said with a big smile, which earned him an agreeing hum from Nigel. It was funny how it seemed like Evelina also just knew everyone. Might because of her job, always with the nose in the grind, running over a hundred miles pr hour getting the job done the right way.  “How wild is it, that she is having a kid, again? And with Dion Constantinou of all people” he shook his head, a small who? Came from the confused Nigel, that clearly hadn’t seen or heard that Evelina was pregnant again, or then he hadn’t listened after probably when Irina had told him about it. Because it would be weird if she didn’t know, wouldn’t it?

The shapeshifter watched how Katelyn went inside after hugging Irina and her father, the energy that both those sisters had. It was clear that they were all thinking it, they clearly had the same parents or something in their genes that made them seem so alike. It had only become that much more, after they had started spending time together as it was clear that their mannerisms were starting to rub off on each other. Then his eyes shifted towards Roman that walked over to Nigel and handed him his hand and told him that he was sorry for rushing off so quickly earlier. The older man clearly eying the hand before he took the grill tongs in the other hand and then grabbed the outstretched hand. “Don’t worry about it, I might have overreacted a little bit before” he said and looked over at Irina, almost as finding strength. “Heard Maya already gave you the speech, so I’m not about to – so how do you like your steak?” he asked and pointed towards the beef grilling away.

Katelyn breathed out as she saw how civil her father was about all of it, a smile of gratitude formed on her lips as Mariella told her that it would be okay. “Oh, totally forgot, how are Mono are you guys still spending a lot of time together?” she asked with a bright smile on her lips, as she walked over to the table and sat down beside Irina. Her hand went up and waved Roman over to her. Howie that had placed his arms around Maya from behind and placed a head on her shoulder looking at all of the food that was starting to pilling up on the table. Had Daisy and Nigel bought food to feed an army? Then again, they did have two werewolf’s among them.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 9:26 am

"Yeah she is," Irina confirmed with a wide smile. It wasn't like Irina was part of much history here in town, only having been here since March and yet she felt like she always had been a part of all this. "It's really crazy, not that I know much about Dion - other Eve calling him the party guru," Irina chuckled a bit and licked her lips looking over at Nigel,  for a second doubting if she actually had told him. "Yeah, he has bought a whole new house and everything for the occasion" Irina informed and looked shortly passed Daisy who looked just as surprised as Nigel, if not more. "And she didn't call me, I'm offended," the banshee mumbled a bit while shaking her head.

Roman breathed somewhat out when Nigel took his hand, and gave him a nod. "Oh yeah, she did, and she knows how to mix the right chemicals to make an explosion close enough to make it look like a gas leak, so-" he breathed out and took his hand back, not to mention Maya was a master hacker - she was scary if you weren't on her right side. "And medium-rare, thanks," the werewolf replied before greeting Irina as well with a firm handshake. Irina then kissed Nigel's cheek, before walking over to sit down at the table Daisy had set.

Katelyn's question made Mariella's eyes widen up a bit, but quickly shook it away with a warm smile. "Yeah, we work together as well, so it makes it easier," she responded and took a sharper breath in. How did you tell everyone you were getting married within the next few months? And that it was planned just so Mono wouldn't be shipped off to someone else? Mariella knew that Nigel had done so much for her not getting into a situation like this, and now she had placed herself there - but it was different, her and Mono had agreed on it. Besides. She liked Mono. Mariella sat down next to Daisy and placed the basked of bread on the table. Roman watched Katelyn waving him over, making him bounce over next to her and sit down on the chair next to her.

Maya leaned against Howie as he placed his arms around her, and she felt his head on her shoulder. "I hope you are hungry," she chuckled in a lower voice and licked her lips a little tilting her head against his. There was so much food, and with two werewolves present and herself it was somewhat needed. Maya knew she had a few hours till she would at least have to run for a few hours - but she also believed Roman and Katelyn could keep Howie at company - it wasn't like Maya had an option not to shift every evening and it was better than in the middle of the night. But she didn't want any of the people present here to have to listen to it. And if she ate enough here, then it was easier to just quickly transform back after and not having the animal instincts go crazy. "Let's get some food," she then said and took a deeper breath in. Just cherishing this moment one more time looking at everyone.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 5:31 pm

Howie looked towards Daisy as she mumbled that she was a little offended that she hadn’t been called. “To be frank, I never seen Dion act like he is doing right now, he even called her to pick him up from a party, normally he would have called this guy Cassian or taken a taxi” he shrugged a little and felt how a smile crept up on his lips as Maya chuckled that she hoped he was hungry. “Absolutely starving, because this both smells and looks so good” he finally let go of Maya and let her walk over to sit beside her, luckily for Roman it looked like he got the seat beside Nigel. With Roman on the opposite side of the table. Sneaky Katelyn.

Oh, yeah?” Katelyn said with an interested smile as Mariella talked about her and Mono working together, clearly not picking up that there was something about the whole thing that had Ella on edge. Her father on the other hand narrowed his eyes as he turned his head and looked towards his sister. Even though he had been so much away, he still knew Mariella better than she knew herself sometimes, but he also didn’t comment on it and turned back to the meat as he started to take it off the heat. Katelyn’s hand found so naturally Roman’s arms as she waited for the food to be placed on the table and everyone was ready to eat.

This looks so good!” – “It really does” Howie quickly chimed in and started taking the plates that was handed to him to put food on his plate, when Nigel finally sat down beside him and Irina.
Katelyn was quick to fill her plate with all the vegetables she could get ahold of. She looked up and saw how her dad was looking at her with a soft smile on his, she quickly mouthed thank you for the fact that he had made sure that there was something more interesting for her as it was clear he had also used a lot of time on the meat. There was just something about being bound so tightly with the forest, and its animals that it was weird for her to eat meat. It just didn’t taste right. But she had never had a problem with it being on the table or other people eating it.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 9:41 am

Daisy frowned a bit, "Cassian? Huh, - oh well as long as Dion treats Evelina right - it's fine with me," the banshee shrugged a bit. She remembered Cassian from the day by the pod, the thought made her chuckle a little bit. Maybe she should hit hm up. Maya chuckled herself a little as she went over to sit down as well. She chuckled a bit on how sneaky Katelyn had been by the seating, but Maya wasn't that worried. Then again, this was Katelyn's first relationship, she had the right to be a little sneaky and nervous regarding it. And starting it out with one big family dinner, see that was something. Luckily, her and Howie had time to just be them as she had stayed at his place since the party.

Mariella nodded a bit, looking over at Nigel, he knew something was up, she knew it. It only made it a bit harder to keep it a secret, not that it really was a secret - or it was in some way, because it wasn't real, and yet it was real. It was confusing to her, which was also a reason why she hadn't found a way to actually tell anyone, which was weird enough on its own because usually she never had a trouble with words. Mariella looked away from Nigel again, as he looked away from her and she focused on the salads in front of her, and on how Katelyn took Howie's arm.

Daisy smiled as the food was complimented. Everything sure did look delicious, and as Nigel placed the meat on the table, nothing was really missing from the table. Oh, the many years her and Nigel had dreamt of just having both their daughters around the same table, under the same roof. So, this being the first summer together, the first time grilling together - meant the world to the banshee. Seeing her girls happy with their boyfriends by their side. Seeing Nigel happy with Irina, it made her feel at peace - which didn't happen so very often, but it was like everything was settling just a little bit. Finally. And everyone starting to put food on their plates and began to eat. "It all tastes really good," Maya confirmed and nodded while taking another bite. "Mmh, it's really good, steak solid ten outta' ten," Roman confirmed as he took another bite as he looked over at Katelyn with a warmer smile. His family hadn't sitting together having an actually nice dinner together, they had dinner together, but it was in silence - or with Roman and Ryan arguing.

Irina leaned a little closer to Nigel, and spoke in a more hushed voice, "it's delicious babe." She knew he had spent a great deal time on it, and especially only having a few hours to plan everything before actually rushing to get everything they needed. Not that they had been surprised that Daisy came up with such an impulsive idea, not really and Mariella had been all hyped by the second. The chatter went by as the food was eaten, Maya still grateful for this moment more than she realized.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 2:26 pm

There was a short silence of everyone just appreciating the vibe around the table, Howie knew that wasn’t only his doing, but it clearly helped with Nigel also relaxing around the fact that both of his daughters’ boyfriends was here as well. Making him silently hope he would only get boys whenever he felt he was ready for that kind of commitment. The shapeshifter looked towards his girlfriend, and just like Roman gave her a soft smile, letting his hand grab hers for a short second, knowing that she would soon have to leave them to shift. He had always found it so cruel every time it happened, and he was nearby. He had it so easy and could just shift whenever he needed it or felt like it. She didn’t have that choice.

Nigel gave Irina a smile as she whispered it was delicious, it really was, but mostly because it was shared amongst people that he loved, and even though he would never admit it openly and never so soon. People he actually really liked, including both Howie and Roman. Nigel made a small shift in his brows as they pushed together, he felt a shift and an aura and a smell that he wasn’t used to come closer? He looked over the table, he could see that even Katelyn felt it, but then a smile formed on her lips, did she know this person? He quickly looked towards Daisy.

Katelyn looked from her smiling boyfriend towards her mother. She was pretty sure she wouldn’t have inviting him, but after their small encounter, she had felt some kind of shift in her mother. A shift she couldn’t quite pinpoint. And right she was, the warlock came walking around the corner of the house, casually dressed in some light linen pants and a matching shirt.  “I’m so sorry that I’m interrupting family dinner” his voice was pleasant, and he had such a calming aura around him, Howie quickly recognized him, what was the odds that he had just talked about the very man and now he stood there? Cassian looked towards Daisy and gave her a quick warm smile “I just came with a little present, as a thank you for the last time we met” he gestured to the wine he had in his hand “But I’ll just leave it for you all to enjoy and come back another time” Nigel still didn’t look very convinced with what was going on, Daisy would surly have told him if she had gotten someone new in her life, wouldn’t she?

Are you hungry? There a plenty of more meat for the grill, and I’m sure we can squeeze another person in here” Nigel quickly chimed in and stood up walking over to give the man his hand “Nigel” – “Cassian” the warlock quickly said “I really don’t want to impose, so only if it’s no trouble” with that he again looked towards the banshee, he would be lying if he had been able to put her out of his mind after they had met back in May.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 2:53 pm

Irina also frowned a bit by the new scent in coming, no one she knew. Maya didn't know who this person was, but looking at Howie she could she he knew who it was. Daisy chuckled a bit, surprised by the fact that Cassian suddenly stood there. Then again, last time he had also just appeared in the garden, the thought made her chuckle a bit. "It's alright," she assured him and got up from her seat, as she wanted to go greet him.  Daisy was just about to ask if he was hungry or anything when Nigel was one step ahead of her, which surprised her for a second. Daisy walked closer as Nigel got up and greeted Cassian.

She placed a hand shortly on his shoulder, giving it a small squeeze as sign of appreciation. "It's not trouble," she assured him with a warmer smile. "Not at all, actually I was just thinking about you," she confessed and shook her head a bit by that comment. A bit flushed perhaps, which wasn't a look you saw on Daisy often. She turned a little around, "so these are my girls, Katelyn and Maya," she presented her daughters first, since she also had been talking about them. "Nigel's sister Mariella, and his girlfriend Irina. And then we have Katelyn's boyfriend Roman, and Howie, Maya's boyfriend," she presented everyone at the table, who waved in response so he knew which was which. "Cassian everyone," she looked back at Cassian with a warm smile. "Let's go grab you a plate," she nodded towards the kitchen and walked inside to find a plate and some cutlery.

Mariella chuckling to herself as she took another bite. Being the empath here, she did have the pleasure of knowing just how everyone was feeling, and she appreciated the influence of Howie to keep the emotions somewhat alike. Maya looked to Howie's side with a smile on her lips. "That was Dion's Cassian right? The one you mentioned earlier? Funny how small the world is," she chuckled a bit to herself, before she tried to look inside, but couldn't really see much from the kitchen. Then she stopped herself knowing she was trying to snoop, even if she was the here with the best hearing.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 3:28 pm

Oh, you were?” Cassian flashed one of his signature flashy smiles, he quickly turned his attention towards the people that was introduced and nodded to each and one of them with a gentle and warm smile. “Sorry again for the interruption, and nice to meet you all

He looked at Daisy as she told him they should find him a plate and nodded. “Rare, medium well done?” Nigel asked before Cassian had disappeared into the house “Rare” Nigel nodded and gave him a smile, at least he could work with that. Any person that wanted a well-done steak, red flags all over.

When they were somewhat out of range of the other people’s ability to listen, Cassian grabbed the change to place a hand on Daisy shoulder as she reached into the cupboard to get him a plate to eat from. “I’m still sorry that I interrupted like that” he said with a love voice, standing a little closer than a still relative acquaintance would do. “But I’m grateful to be invited like that, it’s been a long time since I’ve had a family dinner like this” he took the plate out of her hand and waited for her to turn around and look at him.  

Howie nodded “Yeah it sure is, Dion’s best mate, if I understood it correctly, he always have the most insane stories of what they have done – If I remember correctly he once told me that he used to be Ramses the seconds advisor” Howie heard a gasp from across the table and saw how Katelyn’s eyes lit up “What? Like for real?” Howie laughed and nodded “Its positively mental the stories he has to tell, but his a really good bloke” he heard a small; he better be, from Nigel, that still had his back turned at the grill, making the rest of the meat that he had brought as he had seen that most of the plate was already empty.
Katelyn’s eyes quickly turned towards the door the warlock had walked in, already wanting to ask him a thousand questions. Meanwhile she took the plate of meat and put another steak on Roman’s plate, it was so natural for her, and she reached over the table giving Maya the next and the last one to Irina. Then she stood up and walked over to her father with it so he could put the new steaks on it. Still without really taking her eyes of the door.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 3:58 pm

Daisy felt her heart skipped a beat, as she felt a hand on her shoulder. He once again apologized, making her shake her head a little bit, he really didn't need to apologized. Besides, he hadn't ruined anything. Even Nigel hand been all polite and everything, and everyone had seemed to greet him nicely - so there was no big deal. She took a smaller breath in feeling how close he stood, not that she minded. Daisy chuckled a bit, just seconds before he took the plate out of her hand, making her turn around to look up into his eyes. "Well, then it's my pleasure having you here," she assured him with a lower voice, while she felt herself getting completely lost in his eyes. Funny, she hadn't felt like this for such a long time, but she had felt it after the hours of talking, laughing just how they had gotten all the terrible stories out in the air first, leaving room for all the good ones - still no judgment. "How've you been?" She asked in an almost whisper, as she gave him a warmer smile.

Maya listened to what Howie had to share about Cassian, she was beyond curious, but no one was as curious as Katelyn, or so it seemed. Imagining living that long and experiencing so many great things. Once back then Maya had thought it would be so amazing to just never die of old age, just live forever, but now- a lot of things had changed her mind. She didn't want to stay forever young, alle she really cared for was living in this moment with these people in her life, growing old with Howie and when death came - it would come. But she was cursed with immortality, not a fear she really had shared yet. "That's insane, I bet him and Dion have quite the stories to tell," she chuckled a bit, smiling as Katelyn placed more meat on the wolves and Maya's plate. Roman chuckled a little bit to himself, watching as Katelyn walked back up to her father, not taking her glued eyes from the door, almost as if she was hoping to see something or just couldn't wait for the guy to return so she could asked him every question in the world. Mariella licked her lips a bit, still thinking about when or how she should tell Nigel about the whole Mono thing. "You alright?" Mariella blinked a bit as Irina's observant eyes caught her zoning out. "Me? Yeah. Yeah, totally." Mariella waved it a bit away, taking a larger sip of her wine.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 4:37 pm

And I swear I’ll be on my best behavior, no sneaky business by the pond” he chuckled and felt mesmerized by her gaze. He almost didn’t hear what she asked him as he was preoccupied to remember the precise color of her eyes. “How’ve I been?” he asked back and gave a slight shrug and a smile. “Busy mostly, which was why it took me so long to pop by” he explained and put a lock of her hair behind her ear. “And you?” he asked back, not really ready to walk back out with the others, just a little time before, what he would only assumed would become a third-degree interrogation. Which would only be fair, he wouldn’t believe that Daisy had actually told anyone about their little ‘meet cute’, which had been him very drunk in her garden after he had teleported to the wrong location. Other than maybe her youngest child, which was Katelyn.

Howie quickly nodded when Maya chimed in with them having the stories to tell “I remember vaguely about some kind of island and them being celebrated as gods” he laughed, you couldn’t make these stories up, even if you tried. Well, unless you were in a Disney movie, which he was pretty sure they weren’t.

As Irina asked Mariella about how she was, Nigel turned his head towards her, and Katelyn finally removed the gaze from the door to look at her aunt. “Well, that’s the biggest lie I’ve heard this evening” Nigel said with a raised brow and placed the finished food on the plate and sat it on the table. Then he sat down himself and grabbed his beer. “Going to tell me why you have been all quiet and sweaty?” he asked, not letting his sister of the hook this time. Katelyn quickly sat back down beside Roman and really tried to not look to curious about the whole thing. Knowing very well she was about to fail very miserable in the matter.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 5:11 pm

She chuckled a bit, keeping her eyes locked with his. "You better, - It's pond law," she teased a bit. Being busy, she didn't doubt that, about to respond as he moved a lock of her hair behind her ear, almost taking her breath away. "Me? Just the usual, but it's been good -" she replied with a warmer smile, taking a deeper breath in as she didn't move her eyes from him. It was almost like she for the moment had forgotten about the guests out in the backyard. "I mean what I said earlier though - it's almost like you knew I was thinking about calling you," she breathed slowly out, feeling her heart skip another set of beats ahead. "... You know sometimes you just need a pond buddy," Daisy tilted her head a little bit to the right.

Maya chucked a little bit nodding to herself. She was always up for adventure or something insane. "That is so cool. Like the furthers I've done was to Canada for like a week last year, which was fun too - but not like this grand adventure vibe," she sat a little back, just reminding herself that was the only time she had been out of Athena. "I'm so jealous of the time Tidus went back to the pirate age through one of his portals," she grabbed her pepsi and took a sip. "I'm still not letting you go to London without me by the way," she looked at Howie while she grabbed at tomato with her left hand and ate it. Of course, if he wanted to go by himself, it wasn't like he couldn't she just didn't hide the fact that she wanted to go with him.

Mariella's eyes grew bigger, as Nigel outed her. She looked like someone who had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. "Well, only if you are promising me not to go all hysterical on me," Mariella placed her elbows shortly on the table and looked at her brother. "Because, I'm pretty sure you are not going to like it, which is fair and all. And I truly appreciate everythi - I'm not moving out its not that," she quickly pointed out, licking her lips. "But, Mono and I made an agreement. He was in bit of trouble, so to prevent him from being shipped off North Karolina and married to some.. other hunter chick.. we made a choice to get married, so we are now engaged. It's just till his clan stops bothering him, and there is no obligations and what so ever, so - yeah. I just wanted to help out." The fairy rambled and ran her hands over her firey red hair. Irina blinked a little bit, wondering for a second how long that Mariella had kept that a secret, actually recalling that Mila had said something to her about it - but with children, they always said so much, so Irina had naturally not thought a lot about it.

Maya blinked a little bit and almost choked on her drink by the news. Not that she couldn't see in her quick thinking mind the pros on that choice, but also it sounded old fashioned to settle in a marriage deal to secure someone. Not what she wanted for Mariella to lock herself in anything, and wasn't it also what her father had rushed to save her from? Not that this wasn't a bit different if it was her own idea, and she knew Mono - it was different like that, but still not that much. "I hate to miss the drama, but I have to go." Maya got up from her chair, looking at Howie giving him a quick kiss, before looking at her father. "I will be back as fast as I can," she assured him, she took a sharper breath in, clearly not because she wanted to go, it was actually the last thing she wanted.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 5:44 pm

And I would never break the pond law” he teased back not taking his eyes of her. The intimate connection that was between them right now, it was crazy, because he had only ever felt it with a mate before. But that couldn’t be true, because it wasn’t Daisy that was written on his collarbone, and for the first time ever – he actually felt sad about that very fact. Funny, how such a short period of time between two people could become something extraordinary without them even trying or walking down that path.
Oh?” he expressed his wonder in a low calming voice, his eyes still not leaving hers. “Well, I’ll do my best always to be here when you feel like you need me, or else never hesitate to call” he felt drawn to her lips, and he was just about to lean forward and take that leap as he heard what, must be Nigel yelling “You did what!?” Cassian withdrew and looked out in the garden with big eyes “Maybe we should?

Howie would have loved to keep the conversation on old times and traveling he had even opened his mouth to tell Maya, that he was expecting her to come with him, or else he would be very upset. But never got that far, as Mariella started to explain what was on her mind.

Nigel was clearly not having any of what Mariella was saying. He hadn’t just gone all the way to Nepal to stop her from being in arranged marriage, to now go straight into a new one. And then with Mono!? Mono hated his guts!
No, no! Please, what is this? Lets fire all the bombs at Nigel day?” he looked absolutely devasted and looked at Irina with big poppy eyes, almost as asking her if he had done something wrong. “You, you can’t be serious, so you are getting married to help your friend out? But, why, why, when I just!” Katelyn stood up the same time as Maya did, when she told them she needed to go. Were as Maya wanted to stay, Katelyn did not “I’m just going to, I need to – Bathroom! Be right back” she quickly walked inside the house looking at Daisy and Cassian, not even really register how close they were. “I’m just, dad is blowing up, just give him a moment, I'm sure Ella and Irina will be fine” Katelyn then went up to her room and grabbed all she could carry for the tent and walked the other way around and back to where she and Roman would stay for the night, to start making the surprise for him she had set her mind to even before she knew her family was here.

It was like the flee of the Swiss army, as everyone started to bolt from the table as Nigel blew up. “Hey Roman, want to go, hang over there and look at the beautiful garden?” Howie quickly asked after giving Maya a kiss back, he got up and with large steps found his way to a little quiet corner, he was not about to get involved in that. Nigel didn’t even care as everyone left, after his gaze had looked at Irina it found its way back to his sister. This couldn’t be happening.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 6:21 pm

She smiled a little bit more flushed, feeling how her eyes drew away from his for a moment letting them run over his lips before they returned back into his eyes. Then Nigel, of course it was Nigel's yelling that ruined the moment, making her fold her lips and look towards the door. "No, it's fine - he would call me if it was something with the girl's or their boyfriends, or their names would've been yelled. Something tells me, this is Mariella's doing," she nodded a bit and took a sharper breath in before looking back at Cassian again.

Mariella closed her eyes and took deeper breath in, she hated when people yelled, and of course she understood his frustration, it was all she could feel at this point. "I- " she tried to get a word in, but it seemed to be the last thing she could do. Irina moved her eyes to Nigel, giving him an assuring look that things would be okay. Because it wasn't like any of them were dying, and this, this was something they could grab around - she hoped. Then Maya went out and Katelyn excused herself, leaving the boyfriends all alone. "I know, and I appreciate that."Mariella pointed out with a more stern voice, wanting to break through with her point in this. "What was I supposed to do, letting my first and best friend here in town get shipped away? What good would that have done to anyone? It's not like its a sealed always and forever kind of deal Nigel, I'm not that stupid," Mariella pointed out and took a sharper breath in, not even noticing as Howie and Roman left the table to get somewhere 'safe'. Mariella got up from her chair and walked closer to her brother, trying not to let his emotions affect her too much, one of the reasons why she also liked having Irina in the house - her emotions were always under some control system that she couldn't put her finger on. Irina however noticed the boys running off, and for a second envied them for being able to run away from the drama, then again, better stay here and make sure Nigel and Mariella didn't start a fire from the explosion, also the reason why stood somewhat between them.

Daisy looked to her side when Katelyn rushed in, telling her what the banshee already had theorized. She nodded a bit. "That could take a while then," she breathed out watching her daughter rush up to her room, just before looking back at Cassian still standing so close to him. Daisy rarely took anything she wanted, she never put herself first, which came with being a mother - it was her second nature by now and she would still give up everything for her girls. But right now, looking into the eyes of Cassian, was it selfish that even in the crossfire outside? She just wanted something for herself? She didn't know the answer to that, and to be fair, she didn't care, as she placed her hand on his cheek and leaned in to place her lips against his.

Roman followed Howie to a more secure place away from the drama, hating to see Maya rushing off like that as well. He remembered back when she had no idea what she was, but to find out last summer that she was this and had to deal with everything up to that. Now he was just happy she had more people in her life. Roman sat down on a bench in a corner close to the pond. "This day has been full of surprises," he breathed out and looked up at Howie.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 6:51 pm

Nigel stood up himself as she used a stern voice at him, he narrowed his eyes. “Don’t use that tone with me” he said in a low growl; “What were you supposed to do?” he asked back at her, when she theorized that her friend would have been shipped away if she hadn’t done this. “I am not saying you’re stupid! But you are not looking at the whole picture here” he said with a dangerously low voice, normally he never got angry, and he always kept his emotions in check. Well, that wasn’t entirely true, he often used his emotions as a shield to piss people of and start fights, so he could stop thinking. This was another kind of angry, that he rarely showed. But there were certain people in his life where he could get so pissed that he had a hard time controlling himself. Mostly because he cared, he cared so damn much and sometimes he wished he didn’t.
So, you think that this clan is just going to let you marry and then what, what was the plan to stay like that a year, faking it and then get a divorce?” he demanded to know, not letting her get a word in before he kept on talking “I’ve been there, I have been forced to look people in the eye that I was supposed to marry, and I refused! How dare he put that kind of pressure on your shoulder, just because his too big of a coward to stand on his own two feet?!

Cassian liked the thought of not going outside at the moment, even as the shouting had somewhat subdued you could still hear the angry voices. Cassian’s gaze was shifted to the young woman hat came in, Katelyn. That told that she was going to bounce until her father had calmed down. Seemed like he had come at the right time. “So you –“ her hand found his cheek and he turned his eyes towards her again, giving her a small smile waiting for her to tell her whatever she wanted to tell him. But it wasn’t words that came after, it was her lips on his. He let out a slight surprised sound, even though he had thought about it, and had been so close before. Cassian had in the back of his mind been ready for her to reject him. So, it took a while before he then placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer towards him. His lips carefully exploring hers further not wanting this moment to pass. He had hoped for this, but still remembered himself that if nothing happened it would have been fine as well.

Howie looked towards Roman “yeah you can tell me that” he punched the young werewolf’s shoulder and sat down beside him “So, you and Katelyn huh?” Howie spoke with a teasing voice and let his eyes rest on Roman. “You finally took the leap, when did you realize?” it was no secret that Howie was one big romantic lover. He loved everything it, and seeing other people experienced? Then he became just a curious as Maya. And this was better than being near the exploding human.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 7:29 pm

Mariella never stood in a situation where she was able to talk back, only at Nigel and only at Archie- with Archie being done, Nigel was the only one she had the nerve to talk back to - and did she use it, in times like this she did; which often just showed how much she hadn't been able to just be a teenager. The anger just built up in her and she tried not to let it control anything, which she had okay control over. Nigel was perhaps right about one thing, she hadn't thought it out. Then again, nothing in her life had been thought out and she was used to do whatever seemed the most right or most logical in the long run. At least the things she told were logical or made sense. To be frank, she didn't often have her own thoughts or feelings, others were much more pressing. He still not let her talk, just demanding answers she felt too insecure to answer. "Hey!" She yelled and her eyes fired up just a little bit. "Don't do that. Don't start getting angry at people, just because you don't have control over a situation. I can handle this, okay?" She took a step closer to him, having Irina take a small step in front. "Don't," Mariella looked at the werewolf, which only made Irina chuckle a bit. "I do, so how about you both just either take a step back and catch some air, or sit the fuck down, huh?" She looked from Mariella to Nigel. There was no need to end up burning anything down, and no one wanted to see an angry fire fairy lose control.

Daisy never took a leap, but as she felt his hands on her hips and he pulled her closer, she knew she had made the right choice. And as the kiss deepened and she returned it with even more passion, she completely once again forgot what was going on outside. It was like the world around them just faded away, a thing she hadn't experienced since she had been with Nigel. It was a long time ago, since she had experienced any kind of fireworks as she was right in this moment.

Roman breathed out, chuckling as he felt the shapeshifter's punch against his shoulder. You and Katelyn, Roman breathed out, "yeah, who would have thought?" he frowned a bit to himself. Roman wasn't that romantic, not at least anything he would give himself credit for, and yet there was a little romantic in him somewhere. "I think somewhere, somehow that I've always known. But you know, I'm not really good with all that," he lifted his hand up,".. stuff, and when things ended with Hermine.. I just sorta thought that was it, especially after my brother died, It was just a bit hopeless and all.. but there she was, just like a bright light in a sea of dark. And I finally saw everything much cleare." He shook his head a little bit, Howie's power really did a number on him opening a bit more up, but Roman also needed it, more than he realized. "It was just one day everything made sense, and then she went home and nothing just felt right till she returned. I don't know." Yet he did know, it was when she had knocked on his window that night, that had been the moment he had realized that he looked at her more as a friend, he just hadn't found the words to express that.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 8:19 pm

He didn’t back down even as he yelled at her, he didn’t mind that, actually he could feel that little pang of proudness forming in his heart. But he was still mad, so mad at what she was doing and what Mono had asked of her. He almost growled when he was told to step back or sit the fuck down. He was pumping with adrenalin and maybe she was right. Maybe he needed to take a step back. “How long have you kept this from me?” he finally asked his voice low and almost in control, he didn’t sit down, and he didn’t take step back. He needed to know this before he would do anything. “How long, have this been something you have kept from me?” a shuttering breath left him as he grabbed the chairs back so hard that his knuckles started to turn white.

Cassian slowly withdrew and placed his forehead against hers. “Now I’m very sorry that I didn’t come sooner, but very glad that you decided to let me stay” he whispered towards her lips his eyes flicked towards the backyard, but also trusted that if they needed help with anything they wouldn’t hesitate to call out for Daisy. Right now, he didn’t really want her to go anywhere. “So, would it be alright if I kissed you again?” he whispered his hand moving towards her face, placing it on her cheek his thump slowly gliding over her cheekbone.

Mate” Howie laughed as Roman actually used the words who would have thought “Everyone that saw you guys together, I still remember when I found out you where dating Hermine, like, I thought for sure you and Katelyn had something back then” Howie shook his head a little, not that he was good a picking up people’s feelings towards him. Then he wouldn’t have ended up with Lara that many years only to find out that she had feelings for Aleks instead. What a shit show that had been. “I know Maya told you a lot of horrible stuff that will happen if you ever hurt her” Howie started patting Roman on his back “But seriously, you two have so much good you can give to each other, just, have fun – use this time to heal the wounds enough so it’s only a memory. If someone can do that for you, it’s her” he said with a smile, feeling how much sadness still resonated in the boy. He wanted to help, but he was also a strong believer in never doing anything, unless asked. “Is it still hard being at home?” he finally asked, not wanting to overstep, as he and Roman wasn’t as tight as Maya or Wayne and Roman was. But that didn’t mean he didn’t care, or didn’t want to help.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 9:20 pm

Mariella took a sharper breath in, trying to contain the anger and determination she absorbed from him. Why was her powers so annoying, she could almost feel the small sparks from her fingertips, but she breathed out to remain in control. How long. "A month," she took a sharper breath in and folded her lips together. "But to be fair there has been more important things to take care off, and I knew you would act out like this," she lashed out her right arm, almost having flames run over her fingers. Magic and emotions were already a dangerous thing. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you okay, the last thing I want is for you to be angry at me, okay?" She lowered her arm a little. Of course she knew that his anger wasn't aimed directly at her, more at the situation and the fact that they were sibling. Had the roles been reversed, she would have started a few fires by now. Irina took a few steps away from them, letting them have some space, looking inside for a second and took another step away - okay, she was not going to pin point more stuff. So, she just grabbed some bread and sat down on one of the many benches in the garden waiting for Nigel and Mariella to talk this though.

Daisy smiled as their lips were unlocked from each other, feeling his forehead against hers. A soft chuckle left her lips by his confession. "I'm just happy that you stopped by," she admitted in a tender voice. Finally for a second realizing the noise from outside, being Nigel and Mariella - but right now she trusted they would figure it out. His voice luring her attention back on him by his question, and she narrowed her eyes a bit teasing for a second. "Yeah, I guess that would be alright," she replied in an almost whisper, as she felt his hand on her cheek. "Actually, it would be pretty alright, yeah."

The werewolf pressed his brows together a little, "really?" He chuckled a bit, surprised by it maybe even. When you hadn't realized you loved someone for so long in a way that everyone else had noticed - that was odd. Maybe that was the reason why he had been alright after his break-up with Hermine. Roman moved his eyes over to Howie, clearly listening. "Maya has a flair for drama, but she cares a lot," he mumbled a bit and chuckled. He knew that Katelyn was the right person for him, he knew that in his bones. In this word way he just knew. "Yeah, you are most likely right about that," Roman confessed under his next breath. Is it still hard being at home? Roman wasn't sure to be honest if it was hard, or he chose to make it hard. He also knew that Howie was friends with Zadkiel, and it was Zadkiel's sister who had killed Romeo. But just like he had turned that human that night by accident. He knew accidents happened, it was just easier to blame someone other than it being an accident. "If you mean me and Ryan yelling at each other every chance we get because we disagree - then yup, its still hard, and then of course the whole dead brother thing makes it hard as well," he confessed with another shrug. He wasn't a great talker unless he was asked, but then again most people didn't even dare to ask.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 9:50 pm

A month, a bloody month.
A month” he hissed, like he couldn’t breathe. And it felt like it, it felt like something heavy had been placed on his chest and he couldn’t take a solid breath in to make his lungs expand. It hurt. Mostly because she hadn’t given him a chance or talked to him when they had decided. Sat him down and talked with him. Instead, he had to drag it out of her, because she had ended up begin so frustrated of not talking about it, so it had become a whole thing and now he wasn’t even allowed to be angry at her.

This, this is unacceptable” he turned around and walked away. He knew these parts so well, that it was easy for him to slip out of the garden and into the woods. Nigel needed to clear his head, and he knew if he kept at it, it would end up with Mariella not being able to keep her emotions in check and with that her magic. So, he walked away. As he had done so many times before when it had become too much for him. One foot in front of the other, he didn’t even hear when his daughter Katelyn called after him. Kate stood a little away from the tent that she was making cosy with fairy lights, a ton of pillows in all colours. She had been sneaky back and furth a couple of times now and knew that it hadn’t been the best discussion her father had had with Mariella. It hurt her, that he choose to do this again. She had seen it before, when he had been fighting with her mother, when it had become too much the slamming doors and him being gone for a couple of hours before he came back. But he always came back.

Being almost done with her small surprise, she walked back to the table where Mariella was alone “Hey Ella” she whispered with a smile “Incoming” she said with a low voice before she pulled her into a hug.

You guess?” he hummed, closing of everything that was happening outside. The only thing that mattered was standing right in front of him. This beautiful mother of two, a banshee and maybe one of the most beautiful creatures he had ever laid his eyes on. “Second answer is better” he mumbled before he let their lips meet again. This time with more passion that the last one. His hand gliding into her hair and placing it behind her head pulling her even closer.

I won’t lie and tell you I understand – Because I don’t, and never will” he truthfully told Roman and scratched his neck. “But I’m guessing its easier to blame something for what was taken from you, instead of accepting that what happened was an accident, that took one of the persons that meant the most to you?” he licked his lips and pressed his brows towards each other. Having the abilities that he had, had always made him a natural people reader and helper. Almost like a psychologist, which to be fair if it wasn’t because he wanted to be a dancer. Then he would have become that. “Do any of you actually talk to a trauma psychologist? Like in groups about the loss?” he asked “Not that is any of my business really, and I’m only asking because I care – no one should feel like they walk through this alone, and just because it affected your whole family, doesn’t mean that it is the same for each of you
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 10:34 pm

Mariella didn't say thing, but her eyes lighed up with a burning orange color almost begging to be unleashed from all the anger and frustration they had built up in her small frame. Then the lash from love from one side, cooling her a bit down was confusing. "Ni-" she stopped herself in calling for him, knowing he just needed to process what she had told him. Mariella closed her eyes for a second to take a deeper breath in, not noticing Irina getting up from her seat to follow Nigel, making sure he didn't end up doing something stupid. It was firstly when she heard Katelyn's voice that Mariella opened her eyes, her emotions having dialed down from Nigel walking away. Katelyn hugging her made her smile, and feeling all the tension wash out of her system on the next exhale. "Hey," Mariella smiled at her niece, before moving her eyes over to where Nigel had disappeared to.

Irina just followed along the storm called Nigel, not saying much on her way to stop him or anything the like, she just followed him still keeping her distance - because she didn't want to overstep. Yet, she didn't feel like she wanted to leave him alone, despite that was the thing she understood people often did. Letting him cool off by himself, and sometimes yes, that was all you needed to just take a deeper breath by yourself. However, Irina also made it her mission that they at least needed to go back before the night ended to say a proper goodbye, get the truck and everything.

She chuckled a bit as he liked her second answer better, not long after their lips collided again. Feeling the passion rushing through her body, grabbing around him to pull him closer towards her even if it was almost impossible to get any closer. Her feelings so intens. Not even noticing Maya who had returned from her trip to the woods, Maya however noticed Cassian and her mother just find, and lifted up a hand to cover as she rushed outside. Daisy noticing her daughter rushing by, making her break the kiss up in a small laughter. "You know what they say, you haven't lived till you have traumatized your child this way," she laughed a bit before stealing yet another small kiss.

Maya making it back outside, surprised to see it was just Mariella and Katelyn standing out there. "Where the hell did everyone go?" She frowned a bit. Her skin still a bit red and sore from the plucking like she always was an hour after a transformation. Also to the cause that sometimes you landed were the trees did not want to bend to your will, so a few scratches here and there across her skin from some branches. "It's a long story, but they will be back at some point, and I have an early shift tomorrow, so I will just go one of the teleport stations and go home, please tell Nigel that I'm at home when he comes back okay?" Mariella then made her exit, not really feeling like having to discuss more with Nigel here at the gathering, and ruining the night for the others, she so drew back. Maya hugged Mariella goodbye and was now left with her sister. "Don't look in the kitchen, but also.. do it.. I dare you," she whispered to her sister, not being able to ever get those pictures out her head.

Roman took another sharp breath in, so many deep breaths this evening. But he listened, even if he hated listening for too long. He often found people just trying to teach him something, but he didn't right now, so it was nice just listening. "I guess so," he mumbled a bit and looked down into the grass as he took another breath in. He could smell Maya had returned, making him look up for a second, also to the scent of the blood, not that it was anything he registered as bad. "We don't talk to anyone," he confessed and sat a bit more up placing his hands on his thighs. "I might think about it," he then commented. "Maya is back," he pin pointed if Howie himself hadn't caught her scent, which he might.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 6:40 am

It took him awhile before he realized that Irina had followed him, his blue eyes turned around and he stopped in a clearing taking a deep breath in. “I know” he mumbled, before she could have a chance to reprimand him. “I shouldn’t have walked away, and I shouldn’t have yelled at her” he just, he didn’t know how else to react and he still stood by what he had said. Not that he believed it would change Mariella’s mind. Stubbornness ran in the family thicker than blood, so even though she had never chosen such an approached to other than her or, he swallowed as Archies name floated in his brain. At this point, he could really use the calmness of his youngest brother.

Cassian turned his head a little and a wide grin formed on his lips as he saw how Maya reacted, not that it made him stop from noticing how her skin look. He had seen it before, a thunderbird. Rebecka Sinclair was a cruel woman indeed to cast such a curse on a woman, just because she had been picking from her garden. Funny how this powerful witch had become the inspiration to so many fairytales later on. “You really haven’t” he mused as her lips found his again, which he gladly kissed once more.

Katelyn slowly let Ella go as she heard Maya come back and ask where everyone went. “We will, get home safe” Kate said with a smile, and looked at Maya as she approached her even further. “Look in the kitchen you say?” Kate said with a mysterious smile, not really thinking about what it could mean, and quickly looked through the door and saw, the warlock and her mother, kissing!? “Mom!” Kate exclaimed and put her hands in front of her mouth. Cassian quickly withdrew from Daisy and looked towards the shocked younger daughter and gave her a sheepish smile. Well, now she knew how her dad had felt when he had figured out about her and Roman. What the hell was this!

Howie nodded “Yeah I know she’s back” he smiled but didn’t feel like walking away from Roman right now, he was in no hurry even though he could feel the tension had somewhat calmed. Then he heard Katelyn’s voice call out. “Well then, on to the next drama” He laughed and stood up looking at the young man “If you ever need someone, don’t hesitate to write, I always have time for a beer or hang out, know that Wayne is a busy man these days” he then nodded before walking towards the house and saw Maya standing by the table and Katelyn looking inside the house, almost looking like she had seen some kind of horror show. “What’s going on?” Howie whispered and walked towards Maya and placed his arms around her.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 7:08 am

Irina took a deeper breath in when he finally looked at her, "I didn't say anything," she licked her lips a little. To be fair, Mariella shouldn't have been keeping it from him either, the two of them knew each other better than that. Then again, Irina also knew what it was like keeping stuff away from family - also a reason why her and Cecilia had been yelling at each other in Bulgarian a month ago, because Irina finally had told the whole story about Matthew, which Cecilia wasn't pleasant about having been kept a secret. "We yell because we care, not the other way around," she walked closer to him, "she made a stubborn and an impulsive decision, you reacted how anyone would react - don't be too hard on yourself for that," Irina placed her left hand on his cheek for the moment. But if this was what Mariella really wanted to do, it wasn't up to the two of them to stop her - but it didn't mean they couldn't at least try talk some sense into her. "But you two will figure it out, you always do," she spoke in a lower voice not taking her eyes from Nigel.

Mom! Her and Cassian quickly withdrew their lips from each other and Daisy looked at her shocked daughter. In Katelyn's defense, she never really had seen Daisy with anyone, because Daisy rarely took anyone home or went out. Daisy had no idea how to really respond to Katelyn's reaction so she just laughed a little bit, because overall this was just funny. Looking at Maya that looked like someone who was having the time of her life by Katelyn's reaction. "Let's go outside," Daisy grabbed Cassian's arm to gesture him outside where the girls were. "Where did everyone go?" She frowned a bit looking at Katelyn.

Roman lifted his head up the second he heard Katelyn's voice shouted out, it didn't even matter what she shouted just the fact that he heard her voice in that tone. Luckily, the laughing shapeshifter had Roman not react so extreme as he could have had. Then turning his head back to Howie and gave him a nod, "I appreciate that mate," he acknowledged with a smile before heading back to Katelyn and Maya, as Daisy and Cassian stepped out.

Maya looked to the side as Howie approached her, still with this big grin on her lips. Katelyn's reaction had been worth it, at least to Maya. "Well, I caught my mother and Cassian kissing in the kitchen, so I told Katelyn to look inside and this is how she reacted," she lifted her hand towards Katelyn that still looked like a statue. Daisy placed her hand under Katelyn's chin and looked into her eyes. "Don't stare," she laughed a little at her daughter as Roman walked closer to them. Daisy then let go and walked towards the now empty table, then looking at Maya for a second - she still hated the fact that Maya had to go through all that every single day, and hated even more that there was nothing she could do to stop it from happening. But she also admired her daughter for despite all that pain she stood there laughing. "Would you like anything to drink?" She turned her eyes back to Cassian.

Roman walking up in front of Katelyn, snapping his fingers shortly. "Earth to Katelyn, you alright?" He frowned a bit looking at Daisy and Cassian for a second, having heard Maya whisper what was going on to Howie - well, he didn't know if Daisy ever had brought over anyone or how it worked around here. But Katelyn hadn't seen that coming that was written all over her face.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 7:41 am

Nigel sighed and placed his back towards a tree, his hands glided down his face while he tried to figure out what to feel about all of this. He was mad, angry even. He wanted to drive over to Mono and give him a piece of his mind, telling him that if that was how he wanted to repay his sisters friendship by guilt tripping her into a fake marriage, so he didn’t have to. But he also knew that it wasn’t the best cause of action, so he wouldn’t.
I know we will, but I’m still not happy about it, did she even think about the fact that they might never be able to divorce? What if she finds someone she loves, and really want to be with – but can’t because she is in this twisted lie with a friend?” he licked his lips and shook his head. “It’s going to end badly, and here I wanted to get out of the hunter’s business because she, you, everyone deserves a life where you don’t have to look over your backs for our choices in life, and what does she do? She runs straight into another hunter tribe” a loud groan left her as he massaged his face with his hands. What a bloody mess.

Katelyn just watched with her mouth open as her mother said that they should go outside. And then tried to change the subject by asking where everyone went. But she didn’t say anything, she just looked, baffled and a little stunned.

Howie sucked in his bottom lip so he wouldn’t start laughing, mostly because of Katelyn’s facial expression. This was just the day of all secrets coming out. Katelyn shook her head out of her mother’s hand and made a sputtering noise while her hands went around as if she was swatting a fly away.

Cassian looked from every family member and back to Daisy as she asked if he wanted something to drink. But as soon as Roman snapped his fingers in front of Katelyn she snapped out of it. “No, no, no!” Cassian quickly looked back at the small girl as she came over to him pointing in his face “What are your intentions with my mom!” – “I, ehm” – “How old are you!?” – “a little over 4000 years” – “Big family!?” Katelyns eyes narrowed, and Cassian almost felt over a chair as he backed away from the small human, you wouldn’t think it, but she could be scary as hell. She really had that nymph energy over her. “Yeah, I do, my father has a lot of kids” – “And you!?” – “A son” – “Your intentions with my mother!?” Cassian started laughing and shook his head “I don’t know, I don’t have any, but I would very much like to get to know her better” Katelyn withdrew still narrowed eyes and smacked her lips “Acceptable” – “Do we have snacks mom?” she asked and walked into the kitchen.

I would very much like a glass of wine” Cassian breathed, while looking after Katelyn, his eyes gliding towards the shapeshifter, Howie wasn’t it? That did everything he could not to burst out laughing. To be fair, this was both terrifying and funny at the same time, but didn’t really do much damage about Cassian meaning his words about wanting to get to know her mother better.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 3:41 pm

He didn't have to be happy about it, but it would make it easier for both of them if they figured it out. Or if they could convince Mariella it was a bad idea, but if Mariella was just a little bit as stubborn as her brother - her mind was already set, and they would have to deal with that as well. What if she did someone she loved indeed, that was perhaps the biggest issue in this. It made Irina wonder for a short second why a young girl like Mariella would jump into something arranged this way with both feet, a girl that seemed to be so thrilled with the thought of freedom. "I know," Irina breathed out looking at him as he massaged his face towards her hand, wrapping the other hand around him. "We can try talk some sense into her, tomorrow perhaps or when we get home. See just how much she has thought this through, or if it is just one of Mono's stupid ideas," Irina suggested as she lightly tilted her head a bit to the left. Even if they were friends Mariella and Mono, marriage was a big commitment, and hard to get out of once you got into it - no matter how pretty the picture looked before, it could change, not saying that everything did, she still believed that everything happened for a reason. Even if you didn't know the reason, one day it just would make sense.

Unlike Roman and Howie who really tried to hold back their laughter of all this, Maya could have slapped her own thighs of enjoyment. Just because of her sister's facial expression. It was golden, and she wished she had recorded everything that happened after that. It was just as with the snap of Roman's finger that everything raveled again. Katelyn almost flying in the case of Cassian, pointing at him, making Daisy's eyes brow a bit bigger. The banshee folded her lips together for a bit trying not to laugh at Katelyn's little outburst. Was this the first time she had heard her daughter snap like this? Then again there wasn't a lot of former boyfriends she could have snapped at, and it wasn't anything dangerous, at least for now. "You sound just like your father," Daisy pointed out before nodding to the fact that there was snacks. "Yeah, but I don't think I got them out from the backseat in my car, you can just go grab them," she pointed behind her as Katelyn already had escaped into the kitchen. Daisy laughed a little to herself and then looked back to Cassian who requested wine. "A glass of wine coming up," she walked over to get one of the untouched glasses and grabbed the bottle of wine she had opened earlier and poured a glass to him and herself.

"So, where did your father go?" She asked Maya not knowing if she knew or not. "I'm not sure but I'm sure he will come back, Irina went after him, so it should be okay," Maya assured her mother with a warmer smile. "Okay, maybe some dessert will make it better - what if you two, grab Roman and Katelyn and drive to the store and grab some ice cream for us?" Daisy suggested. Maya nodded a bit, "doesn't sound like a bad idea," she turned her head back to Howie. "Katie!" Maya yelled, "we are going to get ice cream," she added with a still higher voice, knowing she didn't really have to raise her voice, but her hearing was still adjusting to not be in her bird form. "Looks like we are going for ice cream," Roman chuckled and looked at Howie following the marching Maya that went to the kitchen to find her sister.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession - Page 3 Empty

How to go to confession
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart-
Gå til: