Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

How to go to confession

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation
Fag : Chemistry + Biology + track +
Antal indlæg : 147

How to go to confession Empty
IndlægEmne: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyTirs Jun 22, 2021 6:44 am

LOCATION a small naturesight in Oakheart close to the borders of Grounds of Lily near the rocksides.
DATE 22-06-2021
TIME middle of the day
ATTIRE: a simple white t-shirt and jeans
TOPIC FOR: @Katelyn xx

The last few weeks had been a lot. Exams were always stressful, but at least he had passed his second year. He still couldn't believe that he was going to have to take the next years without Wayne and Maya, they were done now. At least he had Katelyn, which was more than enough. Since they were both done for now, and able to enjoy the summer holiday season, he had asked her to meet up with him on the way. Roman had gotten a car for his birthday by his parents, not a brand new but Maya had helped fix it up, so it was pretty neat. Roman had picked Katelyn up at her home and started driving towards the sight up of the day. Often even though you lived in the area, you forgot to go explore all the sights around you. So, Roman had decided today they were going on adventure. He had parked by the small parking spot, and geared up with a bag with some food and drinks. He had placed the bagback on one shoulder and started making his way on the trail. The nature around Oakheart towards Grounds of Lily was underrated, especially near the mountain side, you could almost smell how the wind carried the salty waters from the sea not far from the trail. "Name one better way to celebrate we are done for the school year, I will wait," he chuckled a bit as they walked on the slightly rocky path, it was far from a dangerous hike, it was just very unknown to many.  
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Katelyn

Katelyn

Humør : Oh take your tampon out Dave.
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Psykologi + Biologi + Fysisk + Historie
Antal indlæg : 142

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyFre Jun 25, 2021 10:00 pm

Summer! Finally!
That meant long walks, being in the garden all day. Grilling, cold drinks; Nonalcoholic of course. Because someone was dead set against drinking. Her dad of course.
Funny how he had been emotional gone for so many years, but it really seemed like that he was turning over on a new leaf after Ella had come to town. And then there was Irina of course, never in a million years would her father have changed so much as she had done, hadn’t it been for the werewolf. Funny how she could die from a potential bite from these creatures, and somehow, she surrounded herself with just those kinds of people. Maybe it was the danger that drew her closer to them?
Well at least there was one favorite among them that she wouldn’t without. Even if people would look at her with a raised brow and a nonunderstanding expression. A soft smile formed on her lips as she looked at him driving, no, a life without him in it just wouldn’t be the same.

As he parked the car, she grabbed her own backpack that was filled with the same as his. Drinks and snacks for the trip. Her mother had asked when she believed she would be home, and to be honest she wasn’t sure. This time of year, the forest was so beautiful when the sun started to go down, which these days wouldn’t be before after 10 pm.
Well, I did put this swimsuit on, so if you find a trail to a beautiful lake and I can take a dip, then you win the best way to celebrate that its vacation and its summer” she laughed behind him and picked up her pace so she could walk beside him and gave him a small wink. Her fingers curled around the backpacks straps as she looked around the beautiful nature, they were in. “Granted, this is so beautiful” she breathed out, being the race that she was, everything about nature called to her and she loved it here.
"Did you have a good birthday?" she asked and looked sideways towards him, making sure that she still had a half eye on the path they were walking.

Sidst rettet af Katelyn Ons Jul 07, 2021 2:21 pm, rettet 1 gang
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyFre Jul 02, 2021 7:13 am

"I recall there being a lake somewhere," he pointed out and tabbed his indeks finger on his lower lip two times thinking. He needed to get out of the house, it was so tense there at the moment, especially with the whole Ryan dating the person who murdered their oldest brother. Roman was naturally bitter, and this had not helped on that, if not only just practiced his skill. Lost in this thoughts for a second as they walked on the path, her voice reached through to him. "It really is, it's like you never know how much you needed to be here till you are standing here," Roman breathed out as he looked around, ending by looking over to her walking beside him. Her question about if he had a good birthday, made him take a somewhat guilty breath in and clicked his tongue a bit. "It was alright, honestly not how I expected it, but it was alright," he confessed with a small shrug. It wasn't like he enjoyed the attention on his birthday that much either way, but he had hoped he could have made it all around and made sure to spend the time with the people he loved, but time had run out of his hands, and his sisters had needed him to not be alone in that tension filled house. Then mixed up with his final exams, he had hardly been at school enough the last part of this semester to pass - so everything had been pretty hard to catch up with before the exam - luckily he had passed. "Things back home is just very.. unpleasant, me and Ryan isn't on the best terms at the moment," Roman confessed and looked forward again. It was nice to get off his chest as well, and the natural bitterness that was a part of Roman's personality started most of the arguments in the house, along side Riley. But who could blame them, their oldest brother had died, and their other older brother was spending more time with the enemy than them. And they had let this person into their house and welcomed her, it was twisted. "Not to press on the mood, sorry." Roman shook his head a bit, but he also liked the fact that he felt like he could just share his thoughts on whatever was weighing him down. Like he could talk to Katelyn and she would listen, without judgment, which was nice.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyTirs Jul 06, 2021 9:00 pm

Well then, now we have to find it!” she spoke with great conviction in her voice. There was nothing better than going on an adventure, anyway, so why not make it about finding this lake that might be around here. Him telling about his birthday made a small smile form on her lips. “Are birthdays ever as one expects?” she said and looked at him sideways. Besides it was a little like New Year’s Eve. You always wanted so much more than you could get, which was why you should really make every day a party. Or so Katelyn had always thought, everyday should be thought as if they were once birthday, New Year’s Eve or even Christmas.

The next things that Roman said made the smile disappear little by little. Of course, things weren’t pleasant at home, not when finding out that the person that had been responsible for them not having their big brother anymore. Was not only living right next door, but also a friend and to top it off, someone that Ryan was seeing and therefore had chosen to stick with her, and not his siblings. Katelyn had decided she wasn’t about to stick her nose in all of this, just be there to listen and noting more. She didn’t know Ryan very well. And there was something about the situation where she didn’t believe Seraphina would ever be capable to kill someone like Romeo.
A sad smile formed on her lips and her hand grabbed his shoulder to stop him from walking. “Nothing you can say would be less important to me, than ruining a mood” her fingers squeezed where they were holding before they glided down and took ahold of his hand instead. “Always here to listen to what you have to say, nothing is to sad, big, little or anything in-between
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyTirs Jul 06, 2021 11:50 pm

He didn't feel like he had any right in speaking about Seraphina to Katelyn, he knew they knew each other, but he just couldn't seem to get this sour feeling away from him. Always waking up so angry and grumpy, seeing Ryan's face every time he walked down stairs or out of his room, didn't make it any better - because all he saw was a bit 'punch me in he face' sign. "I'm just tired of waking up every morning, walking around and the house is just filled up this this depressive energy. It's been like that all year, and we are all just drowning in it," he confessed in a smaller sigh. "Maybe I should just buy a tent and camp in our backyard," he joked a bit with a small chuckle. She took a hold of his hand, making his heart skip a few beats ahead, looking shortly down at their hands before meeting her eyes again, clearing his throat a bit. "I just reckon everything has changed so much over such short matter of time, and none of the change has really brought my family any good," he made a small shrug. Ryan was possibly the one handeling all this the best, even if sleeping with the enemy was involved. The werewolf tried not being to jealous over the fact that Katelyn's family seemed to be doing so well, he wanted for them to be happy, and he wished a world of happiness on them, but he also wished his own wasn't drowning. Roman was just hanging on by a thread, he wasn't even sure how he kept going, maybe it was because of Katelyn, having her by his side really made a huge difference in how he felt - also the reason why he felt like he just wanted to spend more time with her. Spend more time away from pointless drama, and just be overall happy. Just be happy and free, even if it was just for a few hours, he just wanted to be in this feeling of bliss.

"Do you think your mum would have anything against me sleeping on the couch?" Roman then asked looking over at Katelyn for a short moment. Her mother seemed pretty chill, and Roman took pride in the fact that he was best friends with Maya, and .... whatever he felt towards Katelyn that couldn't quite fit the box as only a friend. They had been to prom together, danced together and he had wanted to kiss her. He had wanted that, but being too scared of her reaction - he hadn't. But he also deeply regretted that he hadn't. Roman took a left turn down the path, leading up a small hill, making it able for them too see over Oakheart the second they reached the top, looking around Roman scanned the area to see if he could find something that looked like where the lake was.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 12:17 am

She knew that he wasn’t in a good place. But his comment about him setting up a tent in her backyard came with the reaction of her starting to laugh. “Even though I know I should say something like” she turned a little towards him with a grave look “You know running away from your problems doesn’t solve any of them” she made a little effect with even pointing her finger towards him shaking it a little back and forth. But she quickly reverted to her happier face. “But the image of you camping outside my window, is almost too perfect for me, to not want it to happen” she added quickly after and squeezed his hand a little. To be fair, Roman would always be welcome to stay at her house, and she was sure that her mother wouldn’t mind helping Roman out. Katelyn had used her a lot in all of this. It was clear that she had always had a more best friend relationship with her mother than most children had to their parents. There wasn’t anything, that she could think of that she didn’t want to share with her. Sometimes she needed courage to talk about it, but she always found the comfort and help in her mother’s arms and words.

She lifted her eyebrow as Roman then asked if her mother would have anything against him sleeping on the couch. “In all honesty, if you need somewhere to stay for a little while to get a breather from everything that is happening at your place, I’m sure that my mother would be more than happy to let you stay at our place. We can even put up a tent and sleep there, that is the good thing about summer!” she giggled and looked at Roman with a gleam in her eyes. They finally reached the top of the hill that overlocked most of Oakheart.
As her eyes naturally found Roman again, she saw how he tried to figure something out. Maybe the way to this lake that he had talked about? “See something that can take us to this magical lake that you promised me?” she teased with a smirk on her lips
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 6:35 am

He wouldn't say he was running away from his problems, maybe in some perspective he was. Roman just wanted to be free from drama for just one day. Just one day. However, he was thankful that she saw more opportunity in this than him having to solve this whole family thing. Katelyn even squeezed his hand a little bit. Roman breathed out as Katelyn mentioned her mother most likely wouldn't mind, and he could indeed set up a tent in the garden. "Like my own fancy camping side? I like it," he laughed a bit and turned his gaze around as they reached the top of the hill. Roman tried to recall where and how the easiest way to the lake would be, and the route formed for his eyes as his mind began to work. Her teasing voice reached his focused mind, making his lips curl up in a little smirk. "As a matter of fact, I think I just got a hold of the location," he mentioned before turning his eyes towards hers. Roman had his eyes on her for a good handful of seconds, before he forced himself to point towards the location and let his gaze follow the way his hand pointed - also to make sure it was the right location he pointed towards. "It's not very big, but the water is almost crystal clear, I reckon its a small 30 minute walk there from where we are, and its worth it." He mentioned before starting to walk down the hill, to end up on a path that seemed to be the one guiding them in the right direction.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 7:34 am

Just like your own fancy camping side” she commented with a big smile on her face as she herself scouted the area for any signs to where they needed to go. She didn’t know this area very well, had it been around Grounds of Lily, she would have found them a lake in five minutes flat. But mostly because she had walked the path of nature sanctuary so many times, that she knew almost every nook and cranny.

Oh, you did huh?” she chimed happily as he turned his eyes towards hers again and gave him a even bigger smile. Maybe it was just her default setting. Always smiling, always finding something else to be grateful for, even if times seemed tough. Luckily for her, it seemed like Roman liked that about her. Even as it made them polar in so many things. Opposite where always attracted to each other weren’t they?
Mmhm” she mumbled, as if a spell was broken when he turned his gaze away from her and she almost forgot to look at where he pointed with his hand towards where they needed to go.
30 minutes is nothing” she beamed and ran a little past him down the path, a small giggle left her throat as she let her fingers dance over some low hanging branches of leaves. This day was really a good one, only seeming to get better for every passing minute.
Come on slowpoke! I’m sure if we hustle it will be even faster, I’ll get into the water!” she laughed and started picking up speed, not really knowing if it was the right direction she was going.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 8:03 am

She was also so spunk and filled with energy, he didn't even know a person could contain so much energy - or he did, he had met Maya. Maya and Katelyn were just balls of chaotic energy waiting to be unleashed. It took her few seconds before she started running down the hill, making Roman chuckle a little as he walked down. He just observed how she let her fingers dance over the branches, watching her in nature was something else, it was clear how at home she felt. The way she moved almost like she could hear the trees sing and wanted to dance along to the sweet tunes. It made his heart skip a beat, and he couldn't help but just smile. Roman smiling wasn't something everyone saw, the sour wolf preferred whenever he could just sit with a stoic expression while the world just passed him. However, everyone who saw him around Katelyn could see him smiling so delighted, as if she was his sunshine. Roman shook his head as she yelled after him, making him run up to her to catch up. She picked up the pace, making him speed up even further suddenly running ahead of her turning around so he walked backwards. "Are you trying to race me?" he asked with a slightly challenging smirk on his lips, not that he would mind. Question was if they ever would hit the lake if they raced, on the other hand, they had all the time in the world, so why not make the most of it?
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 8:15 am

Her lips already forming a smile turned into a bigger one, as he asked if she was trying to race him. Maybe she was, they both knew that she wouldn’t be able to stand a change towards him, even if she was lighter on her feet.
I’m actually thinking about taking up an extra class next year.... track!” she commented with great joy. She had taken the martial arts classes, but to be fair she was never as good as any of the other kids. Mostly because she was so frail compared to a freaking werewolf or demon. So, she always ended up a little short in power. It could be trained, and she knew that her father could help her, if it was what she really wanted. But running? Now that was something she enjoyed, more than most she would think.

But you know what?” she added, stopping up looking at him with a gleam in her eyes. Her tongue licked over her lips as then just took her time watching him come a little closer. The sun catching his hair and then eyes, almost take her breath away. She had to remember herself that they were friends, and friends – and friends didn’t have those kinds of feelings towards one another.
I’ll race you!” to get out of the feelings she suddenly shouted and turned around running down the path towards what she hoped was the lake.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 11:58 am

She was thinking about taking track next year, which he thought was a brilliant idea, mostly because that meant he would get to spent more time with her. So, that already got him excited. He was so used to hanging out with Maya in chemistry, but he sadly had to watch her wave away to the academy - she had earned it, and besides he got Katelyn now which was even better, no offense to Maya. "Well, then you can run with me - Jack is an awesome teacher to have," he pointed out. Jack was a bit harsh, very direct but Roman also felt like he actually was pushed to be better every time, there was a purpose. He wasn't fond that there would be new assisting teacher, there was no way he would want anyone other than Jack. "But I say do it, it would be fun," he then commented with a confident nod.

But you know what?

Roman pressed his brows a little together, looking at her still with a playful smirk curling up on his lips. "What?" He asked, waiting  for a second for her to reply. Making the choice to race him, she quickly started running down one of the paths. "You sneaky...-" Roman didn't waste a second before starting running after her, knowing he had the speed on his side if he choose to use it. Right now, he was enjoying the run, catching up with her running beside her with a big boyish smile on his lips, enjoying the rush from the warm feeling releasing in his body. The endorphins kicking in for sure, making him feel free.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 2:21 pm

Her hands grabbed around the straps on her backpack, that bumped against her lower back. A scream of joy left her as he caught up to her. She knew that he wasn’t even using his abilities to be faster than her. Which only made it worse to be fair!
Nooo!” she breathed still giggling and picked up her pace. Just for a second, she closed her eyes to take a deep inhalation in through her nose. Even as her powers hadn’t manifested yet, it was like something about being in the forest that just made her senses so much sharper. And as she opened them again, it was like she saw everything just a little bit clearer. Like that branch that had fallen onto the path they were running on. “Watch out!” she shouted and jumped over it with grace.

Her fingers clenched around the straps a little harder, trying to keep the bag as stable as possible as she pushed herself just a little bit more. She totally forgot to see where Roman was, if he was right beside her, or if he was even trying to get ahead of her. The subtle smell of water whiffed around her nostrils, and she was sure that they were close. At this point she was exhausted. Maybe she wasn’t in such a good shape, at least not as good as she had thought.
But as soon as she saw the crystal blue lake just in front of her. It was like she got new energy; she didn’t even care about her clothes getting wet at this point. She threw her backpack on the ground and took off running towards the water. That she hoped was freezing because the heat was slowly getting to her.
The water hit her leg and she made a small squeal of delight before she dunked under the water. As she came up her fingers dragged over her wet blond hair. “Oh, this was just what I needed!
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 5:51 pm

Watch out! His instincts reacted by the second and he jumped over the branch that had fallen on the path. He breathed out, the boyish grin still didn't leave his lips, feeling the adrenalin pump around in his body. Roman stopped for a moment just watching her watch wild and free, making him chuckle a little for himself before he once again started running, catching more up with her again, letting her be a little ahead of him, just because he liked watching her being this unbound. Before he knew it she threw her backpack to the ground and headed straight towards the water, jumping in without any thought. Roman stopped close to the backpack and placed his down on the ground. "It isn't too cold?" He asked before letting his eyes looking over the crystal clear water, looking so inviting. Like a place taken out of a fairytale, like a hidden treasure for them to find. Roman pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it on top of the backpack. He didn't want to waste more time waiting to hit the water, so he quickly took off his shoes, almost losing his balance in the process.

Then he headed to the water, and did a main jump diving under the water, letting the water embrace him, as he moved his legs to swim back up to the surface. He finally got his head over the surface and took a deep breath in, before an almost howl of joy left his lips. "Holy heckin' bob, this is amazing!"
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 8:34 pm

His words reached her just as her head came out of the water again.
It’s bloody amazing!” she shouted back at him; her eyes lingered at his body as he took of the white t-shirt. Her eyes quickly reverted away; friends didn’t look at friends like that. Even as a slight warmth started spreading in her cheeks. This crush was starting to get out of hand, she had even felt jealousy for one of the first times, when she had figured out that Hermine had spent time with Roman on her birthday, and she hadn’t been able to give him the surprise she had been planning with Wayne and Maya.
A small laugh left her, and the green monster subdued as small droplets of water splashed towards her face. A bigger laugh bobbled from her throat over the way he expressed himself, on just how good the water was. She started swimming back to the bank of the lake, to get out. “I even forgot to take my bloody shoes of!” she marvelled and got out. Water splashed around her from her clothes being completely soaked. Towards where they had placed their bags she pulled of the wet fabrics and kicked of her shoes. Now standing in a small black bikini she ran back towards the water. “Watch out! Going to make a bomb!” she rejoiced and when she came to the edge, she jumped up folded her body together and felt how water splashed all around her body before she swam towards the surface again. Not far from Roman se gave him a big smile as she removed some hairs from her face. “This might be the best idea you have, ever had Roman Walker
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 8:51 pm

Roman moved his arms and legs to keep himself from sinking underneath the surface, while watching Katelyn realize she had forgotten to take her clothe off and her shoes. The werewolf laughed floating on his back, just letting the water carry him for a while, moving his head towards where she walked, closing one eye not to get water in it. She managed to get out of the soaking clothe, which would take more than the good weather to get dry again. Roman turned his eyes back towards the sky for a while, smiling as the sun warmed his face. Once again her voice of: Watch out! Made him stop floating around and he swam a bit to the voice, as she threw herself in the water like the big ball of chaotic energy that she was. Water splashed all over him as she landed pretty close to him, making him lift his left arm up to cover his face not to get water in his eyes. The joyful laughter filled up the space, and he lowered his hand once she reached the surface again. "What can I say Katelyn Goldsmith, I have brilliant ideas time to time," he chuckled a bit with a small smirk. Roman then started swimming out towards the middle of the lake, turning around swimming on his back so he could see her. "Try to keep up! he dared her with a bright smile, before turning around again doing breaststrokes to move ahead.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 10:07 pm

Brilliant ideas? Perish the thought!” she shook her head at him, but the smile was still painted on her lips. She kept herself afloat by moving her legs and arms in a steady motion but didn’t really swim anywhere, not even as he started swimming towards the middle of the leg on his back. “Show off!” she yelled back at him with a gleam in her eyes still not really moving. Until he dared her to keep up and moved around to swim even faster.
Oh, so he wanted to race her. Well jokes on him! "I'm going to get you!" She started swimming the best she had learned, and just as she was about to near him, she dived under the water. As the water was so clear she could easily see him she dived even deeper in the hopes that he might have trouble figuring out where she was at, and just as she was under him, she started to swim towards the surface again to grab around his foot and pulled him down.
A laugh left her as soon as her head was free to breathe again. This was almost magical. Deep in the forest, all alone. Just them swimming in this beautiful water in the most peaceful surroundings. “Thank you for bringing me here” she breathed out and looked towards him.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 10:40 pm

She started swimming towards him, which he didn't notice while he was swimming to win the race. First when he stopped to look around, he couldn't see her, Roman frowned a bit looking around, seeing the small rings in the water and her below the surface till she got deep enough down for him having trouble to locate her - till he was pulled down underneath the water, just as his instincts kicked in as well, but it was too late to do anything. The small shock left him, from when he had almost drowned a few months ago, what saved him from the nightmare was the fact that he quickly realized it was Katelyn who had pulled him under. Roman swam back up to the surface gasped a bit for air, looking over at her while she thanked him. Before responding, he splashed some water at her first, then grabbing his arms around her waist to pull her closer. Roman couldn't help but laugh, losing his ability to keep himself over the surface and got his own head underwater almost drinking the not so tasty water, finally getting his legs kicking again he could spit the water out again. Swimming and laughing wasn't the best combo.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 11:11 pm

I surrender!” she laughed as he splashed her with water and wiggled a little as he came closer, but as soon as his hands grabbed her and pulled her a little closer, her laugh subdued.

She completely lost herself in the feeling of his hands that found his way around her waist and pulled her closer. For a minute she totally forgot to function. Caught up in how it felt with him so close for a moment only to be brought back to reality as he dunked himself under water again.
Jesus Roman!” she laughed and really tried not to sink under the water herself “Maybe going out where we couldn’t reach the bottom wasn’t such a good idea” she mused shaking her head a little, feeling how water splashed around them from her hair.

Her eyes caught his and the laughter died down again. At prom they had had situations like these a couple of times. Situations where she had thought that he might kiss her, but it had never happened always bringing her back to the fact that they were only friends. Like they had been for such a long time now. Almost forgetting time and place, as her hand placed themselves lightly on his shoulders and gave him a quick smile.
Almost two years since we meet each other and became friends, huh?” her tongue licked over her lips “How times flies” a low mumble left her as she found herself moving a little nearer with her head. Only to realize what she was doing before it happened. “Race you back!” she said quickly and dunked down under water to get out of his grip and started swimming back to the bank.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 12:02 am

Once again their faces was so close, he had a chance yet again, was he going to take it? Roman took a sharper breath in, as her hands were placed slightly on his shoulders. Then she mentioned it had been almost two years since they became friends, making him realize that yes, maybe they were just friends. And how many times had Maya thrown a book at him for that statement, when it clearly wasn't true. "Yeah, it's crazy," he breathed out. She was right, time did fly. So much had happened in that time, it was crazy. Their faces even closer than before, and he held his breath, almost making how heavy his heart was beating in his chest in this very moment.  Roman released his grab on her as she wanted to race him back and suddenly started swimming back to the bank. Roman took a few seconds before starting to swim after her, picking up the pace. Finally making it to the small rockside where he was able to sit down looking over the lake, still being in the water, looking at all the small fish that wanted to join him. It made him chuckle a bit. "I got fish friends!" He exclaimed in excitement and looked towards Katelyn. The werewolf waving her over. It was funny how all the bitterness slowly disappeared whenever he was in the company of Katelyn.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 12:39 am

She dived again just as she came to the shallow end her hands touched the bottom of the lake and she pushed herself up again, best mermaid style. She made a small wave with her hair as she made a snap with her head back and her hair flew from the front to the back.
Being a little further away looking at different stones that she could find lodge into different areas of the lake’s bed, she suddenly heard Roman exclaiming. Her eyes darted towards him, and she couldn’t help herself from laughing.
As he waved her over, she slowly swam towards him, trying not to disturb the fish that was swimming around him. Luckily being her, it was like almost all the creatures of the nature was drawn to her, and she was suddenly surrounded as she came close.
Look how cute they are” she beamed and put her hand to try and see if any of them would come even closer. One started nibbling her finger and she couldn’t help herself from squealing both because she found it funny, but also because it tickled and there was always something about sea creatures touching you.

Her head turned towards him, and she caught herself reverting into the feelings she was trying to escape. She changed course and sat down beside him, their shoulders touching. Did she need to sit this close? No. But did she want to? Yes.
Her eyes found their way back into the water to watch the creatures of the lake swim around peacefully. “What’s it like having a girlfriend?” she asked before she could stop herself, her teeth grabbed her lip and she looked towards him quickly before quickly move her gaze somewhere else. “I’m sorry, I was just curious, since I’ve never tried it – and you know, I was just curious!” – “Just forget I asked, stupid question” she waved her hand to make sure he understood that they didn’t need to talk about it. To be fair, the could talk about anything else than that, that would be preferable.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 1:12 am

Her head turned towards him, and sat down beside him, feeling how her shoulder touched his, which was nice. The question she asked made him frown, perhaps looking way more confused than ever before, maybe because he hadn't seen that question coming. Roman blinked a bit, nodding mostly to himself. "Uhm - I mean its nice, weird at first," he tried explaining while scratching the back of his wet hair. Roman didn't really know where to do with this conversation. He had been in a short relationship with Hermine, but his streak of relationships weren't that long and to be fair he wasn't even sure one could ask him what it was like. It seemed so far away by now. "But I mean - yeah," she had even told him to forget about what she had said, and yet here he was sitting talking and not feeling like he made any sense at all. Roman kept his eyes at her face, taking a sharper breath in. "Kate?" He asked waiting for her to turn her face towards him again, this time he leaned in gently, quick and innocently placing his lips upon hers. Just for a moment, a sweet delicate moment.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 1:25 am

Seemed about right. Of course, it was weird at first, wasn’t anything like that weird. How did you start. How did you take the first step? When did you know when you could make a move?
“So weird, but nice” she repeated with a slow and low voice, her fingers gliding through the water as she contemplated on how to take that information. Mostly because it didn’t really give her anything to work with. To be fair. She hadn’t really given Roman any change to answer her question. Because one; she hadn’t asked him the real question. Two; she had asked him just to forget what she had just asked him.
Not really a good way to start a dialog. And not a good way to get the answers that you really wanted.

Yeah?” she asked and turned her head towards him. Then it all happened so fast, and slow at the same time. Her first kiss with someone, and it was so brief that she almost didn’t. believe it had happened. But it was over before she could really comprehend it.
Her eyelids flickered and she looked towards him a little doe eyed. “Again” she mumbled and this time it was her that initiated, and she moved her head towards his and placed her lips on his. Her eyes shut, and she moved a little closer. Not really knowing what to do with her hands, or if it was even okay what she did. If it felt nice.
She was just trying, and somehow, she didn’t want it to end. Because it made everything about this day pale in contrast with what was exploding inside her body at this moment.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 7:58 am

Roman would know if she wanted to slap him, his instincts would kick in, but it wasn't what happened and he didn't know why he had thrown himself on that worst case scenario side of this. Either way, as he opened his eyes a little to face the music, he met hers, shortly. Because the mumble made Roman smile, as she wanted him to kiss her again. However, this time she initiated the kiss, and he closed his eyes as their lips met again. And just like that in this kiss was the sweetness of passion, where a million loving thoughts condensed into a moment. A beautiful moment that made his heart sing like it had never done before. Roman reciprocated the kiss, the emotions blossoming in him so pure that he had a hard time keeping up with the fact that he had waited this long for something that felt this right. His arm that was already touching hers let go of the support from the rockside where he sat and moved to her lower back, having his arm around her. The only regret he had was that he hadn't initiated a kiss at prom, or when he first had felt this connection to her. There was a fine line from when you crossed the bridge of being just friends. They weren't just friends, not by the way his heart reacted to kissing her. For a moment he felt like his soul was open to her, almost like catching this feeling in a bottle, its softness, its sweetness. Like nothing in the world existed but the two of them and this very moment, It felt as if his whole world had been waiting for this moment.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 10:30 am

Finally, her hands moved from being placed in her lap while kissing him. With a slight hesitation she let her fingers glide over his jaw before it found its way into his wet hair and pulled him a little closer to her. It was like a perfect match when their lips pressed towards each other. Nothing could have prepared her for this feeling that blossomed in her stomach, sending fireworks all the way to her fingertips.

After some time, she slowly ended the kiss, even though every fiber in her body was begging her not too. But she also knew that they needed to talk about what this meant. Because this was crossing the line, both quite clearly had been hesitant to cross.
“So” she whispered as her face moved a little back so she could see him a little better. A soft smile formed over her lips, and the clear redness that had taken hold of her cheeks was more than enough to give him a hint just how much it had meant to her.
Her teeth grabbed her bottom lip, while her fingers glided away from his hair and removed a piece of her own to push it behind her ear. “That was really nice” she mumbled and then shook her head and a small innocent laugh left her “I’m sorry, I’ve, I’ve never done this before – I don’t really know” No she didn’t know. She didn’t know what to say, do or even act. Because she had never been in this situation before. Also, because she knew with her race, that she needed to be careful. Not that she would ever want to do that with Roman. She wanted to try it all with him, she wanted him. Explore this and figuring out what they could accomplish together. Because, she cared for him, she had cared for such a long time.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 11:03 am

The lip lock was released, and he took a deeper breath in, only taking a few seconds before his lips curled up in a smile. Opening his eyes letting his brown eyes run over her face, taking in every single facial feature, som the redness in cheeks, to the way her teeth grabbed the bottom lip. Roman took a slightly deeper breath in. Just because he had been in a relationship before, it didn't make him a master in anything, especially not this feeling of warmth spreading around his body, making him unable to look anything but happy. "Hey, hey, it's alright. We take it easy, there is no need to rush anything, really, it's alright," he spoke with a lower voice keeping his eyes at her. He just realized he had been the first person who had kissed her, making his heart skip a beat ahead. "If that is what you want?" Roman asked, he didn't know what she wanted, and yet, he also knew her. The way she acted, how she tugged some hair behind her ear, he took a deeper breath in. "Because, I like you.. I like you a lot."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to go to confession   How to go to confession Empty

How to go to confession
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart-
Gå til: