Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

At least one of you are happy to see me

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.
Antal indlæg : 117

At least one of you are happy to see me Empty
IndlægEmne: At least one of you are happy to see me   At least one of you are happy to see me EmptyMan Maj 24, 2021 7:49 am

Dedicated to @Ash & @Cecilia

NOTES | 163 cm, daylight bracelet and a neckless that makes her look like a normal human and gives her the aura as one.

At least one of you are happy to see me 712164e31da5f5b7b467b8557333dd1f

DATE | 3th of may
TIME | Around 7 pm
WEATHER | forecast says its going to be sunny and around 20 degrees
ATTIRE | Outfit

First day, first day was bloody daunting for anyone. But first day and your father had made sure that you got this job, because he thought it was about time you got back and carried on the family lines? Well, sucked for him when he would realize that Nia would never be a mother, something that to this day still was very hard for her. Even as there were multiple other choices for her, adoption being one of them, holding a kid in your arms after given birth? That would never be in the cards for her.

At least you get to live forever, right Nia?
She stood in front of the hospital with coffee in her hands and a bag over her shoulder filled with homemade muffins. There three different kinds, a little something to make the transition a bit easier. Even as she knew that her new boss Ash Skylar Mitchell, head of Neurosurgery and Trauma surgery, that had been op to talks of just being head surgeon, or at least her father had filled her in last night at a mandatory family dinner. How she hated being back because of them, they had shipped her away like a bad secret and now they wanted her back, properly because one of them was sick and they didn’t want to tell her. No, enough of that! First day at work and you will make it a good one! Nia put on her brightest smile and walked in, only to fall halfway. Somehow, she managed not to spill even one of the cups of coffees. She quickly got up and looked around making sure no one saw that before hurrying inside.

Good morning!” she said with a lively voice as she came into the doctor’s lounge. Juggling with her muffins and coffee she didn’t really see who was there, but as she got them down it was not a lot, she had declined her father to introduce her to Ash this way, she would rather just show up and be someone people wasn’t really sure who was. Just this random person that was going to be their new colleague. Luckily for her a lot of people had the last name Lewis. A smiling younger man came over and gave her his hand “Anthony Watson, medical residence third year, you in family with President Madoc Lewis, yea?” she really had to do everything she could to keep the smile on her lips as it came a little strained “Yes, guilty as charged!” she laughed and offered him a coffee. She greeted the other that was there, but no Ash as far as she could tell.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

IndlægEmne: Sv: At least one of you are happy to see me   At least one of you are happy to see me EmptyMan Maj 24, 2021 9:03 am

"Seriously though, for a second I wasn't sure he was going to make it," she breathed out as she walked next to Ash towards the doctor's lounge. "And here I thought you were the optimist of us Rivers," the demi-god chuckled a bit. Cecilia had been working close with Ash the last few months, as she slowly eased back into her usual working hours. And even if the demi-god didn't seem to care that much, his heart had a few spots available for the people that mattered to him. "I am, it’s just a long time since I've scrubbing in with you in neuro," she took a sharper breath in while shaking her head a little bit. "Then tomorrow you can tell Hamilton all about how you helped removing a highly vascularized tumour from that man's spine," Cecilia rolled her eyes lightly at him. "Awe, do you miss him? " - "Funny," Ash grabbed the handle to the doctor lounge and let Cecilia step in first. "Thank god, coffee and muffins," she breathed out in excitement and headed straight towards the table. But stopped as she noticed the new doctor in the room, but it was Ash who noticed first. Then again, both had gotten the news earlier today, but spending ours in the OR they had forgotten all about the outside world.

A bitter smile lifted on the demi-god's lips as he walked over to her and held his hand out. "Ash Mitchell, you must be Nia Lewis," he theorized before giving her hand a firm shake. She was going to replace his Eden, there was no way he would allow it, and yet here it was happening. And he was not having it. "Don't screw this up," he let go before walking over to grab a cup of coffee. "Nia freaking Lewis," Cecilia's smile couldn't possibly grow any bigger as she slightly shook her head, almost not believing the fact that fate once again had entangled them to the same hospital. Cecilia didn't waste any time bouncing over to her old friend and wrap her arms around her. It had been ages. When was the last time she had seen Nia? Just after her and Lucas had split back then? Seemed like they had a lot of catching up to do. "You two know each other?" Ash asked before taking larger mouthful of his coffee. "Yeah, we went to med school together - and we both worked at Lily's hospital," Cecilia informed Ash with a warmer smile, even if her brightness didn't affect him, she was used to Ash not being the easiest person to make happy. Cecilia always called the hospital in Grounds of Lily, Lily’s it was just easier. "That is just fantastic," he sighed before walking over to check some files out. Why did vampires always find a way to think, oh yes, we will become doctors? He didn't understand it. What he did understand was the fact they had better access to blood, which he wasn't a fan off. "Ignore him. He was born bitter."
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.

IndlægEmne: Sv: At least one of you are happy to see me   At least one of you are happy to see me EmptyMan Maj 24, 2021 9:34 am

As Nia introduced herself to the rest in the lounge, she heard two people walking in but as she thought it would be rude just to turn around mid-sentence she waited, but as soon as a voice talked about muffins, she couldn’t stop herself and turned around. This was insane! Cecilia Rivers standing right there walking towards her baking with glee written all over her face. But before she could say anything another person had walked over to her; she quickly dried her hands off in her clothes and let her hand met a big smile formed on her lips “It’s my honor!” she didn’t even mind the fact that he told her not to screw this up, she was star struck and didn’t even mind him being mad at her for taking this position.

A bigger smile appeared as Cecilia went over to her and wrapped her into a hug. Nia almost melted into it and put her arms around her friend from the days before she had been ‘shipped’ out of Gaia to London hospital instead. She laughed and hugged her a little more “I brought homemade Muffins and coffee, if I’ve known you worked here now I would have baked more” the very fact that there was well over twenty muffins didn’t change the fact that she actually meant it.

She looked towards Ash as Cecilia mention that he was always bitter; “Your paper on Metformin reduces neuroinflammation and improves cognitive functions after traumatic brain injury, was a mind-blowing read, I look forward to see you in action” of course if she had known that Eden Nelson who had been collaborating on the paper and who had also won a price was a very dear friend of Ash, and the very fact that her death and coming back was a raw topic around here. She might not have brought it up.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Ash [color=#778899]   At least one of you are happy to see me EmptyMan Maj 24, 2021 10:03 am

"If I'd known I would have made sure to get the pizza delivery here to celebrate," Cecilia pointed out to the statement about Nia would have made more muffins. After getting out of Nia's embrace she walked over to grab a coffee. "It's incredible, way to get on my good side - not that you needed the bribe," Cecilia winked and took a mouthful of the coffee, as her other hand grabbed a muffin. The human took a bite of the muffin just as Nia mentioned one of Ash' many papers, but this one was one he had worked on with Eden. Cecilia remembered the many days and nights they had spent on this programme. Even some of the other people in the lounge gasped a little bit, and Cecilia almost didn't dare to chew the delicious muffin she had taken a bite off. Ash looked up from the papers he was reading, and gave her a glare. "I'm glad you liked it," he replied looking at her with his deadpan eyes. The entire room seemed to breathe out, everyone knew that losing Eden was a hard topic around here. Getting her back for a short period of time had been even weirder, like seeing a ghost around here. Even if it only had been a few days with her back, so naturally it was a raw topic, even for someone like Ash who didn't seem to care about anything. Ash took a few steps closer to the vampire, starring her a bit down. "I'm looking forward to see if those hands are worth more than just baking and you aren't just here to waste our time," he downed the rest of the coffee not really caring that it was still boiling hot, he didn't simply care. Cecilia took a step in between them, to make Ash back off. "I'm sure she isn't going to waste our time Ash, how about you go check on Mr. Smith?" Cecilia raised a brow at Ash, making him take a deeper breath in before just turning around. He headed towards the door and threw the cup out in the bin before he exited the door.

Cecilia turned to Nia after. "He wrote that paper with a close friend of ours who died a month ago.. she got back though, but its not that long ago. He just doesn't really like the thought of someone filling in her spot," she explained with a more warm smile. Cecilia wasn't fond of having Eden replaced as well, she had known Eden since she had taken her first steps into this hospital. And Cecilia already took care of Eden's children, and having someone taking her friend's spot at work, it seemed like reality really did kick in. If she hadn't known Eden was alive and kicking, it would have felt like she had completely vanished. It was always hard when life went on despite what events had happened, or happened in your life. "Just give him a while, he will come around.. or maybe he wont, but it's nothing personal. It's just the way he is." Cecilia took another bite of the muffin. "These are really good, oh my god."
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: At least one of you are happy to see me   At least one of you are happy to see me EmptyMan Maj 24, 2021 7:21 pm

She wasn’t an idiot she could feel how the atmosphere changed in the whole room. Like the degrees in the room became chiller and for her to notice always being so cold as she was, that really made her realize she had said something that she shouldn’t have. But no one really elaborated on that fact, what she had done wrong. Her eyes became a little bigger as he stated that he hoped or not even hoped, just that he looked forward to seeing if she could do more than baking. Which was making her think that it wasn’t just about her wasting time, but something deeper therefore she didn’t bite back but just gave him a small smile as he walked out after Cecilia asking him to and check on Mr. Smith. Almost sounded like some kind of code that he should go chill the fuck out. She wouldn’t know, which was why she turned towards her friend as she started to explain. An expression of pure guilt and understanding glided over her face as she took in a sharp breath “Shit, I’m so sorry” she whispered and took a muffin herself. She had understood that she would fill in an opening, but she hadn’t known it was under these circumstances. Not only had their friend died, but come back to life? That was something, wait what? Her big eyes turned to Cecilia as she just stated that fact as if it was nothing, when the hell could someone how knew nothing about the supernatural be so calm about someone dying and then coming back to life? Was it like a coma kind of thing? No then she wouldn’t have used those terms. Nia licked her lips before she took a big bite of a lemon muffin.

Thank you – no wait, go back, came back to life?” she said and looked with raised eyebrows towards Cecilia “Not that is not awful, it really is but I keep going back to that small thing you just said, came – back – to life, how?
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: At least one of you are happy to see me   At least one of you are happy to see me EmptyTirs Maj 25, 2021 6:49 am

Shit, I'm so sorry, Cecilia shook her head a bit and waved with her hand that held the muffin. "Hey, don't worry about it. You couldn't have known," she reminded her friend. Because there was no way to know the relation between people here, and it had really not filled that much in the press. It had been a weird story to tell, and in the end Cecilia had helped not having it become a big story, mostly for the kids' sake. Everything she did lately involved thinking about how the kids were feeling, even going up to the academy to defend Tien's failing grades, and another teacher complaining about something Seraphina had worn one day. The academy was Lucas' playground, but she also didn't want to cause him conflict with the people he worked with. So, one or few of the battles she took on her own, but she knew he took some of them as well - in the end he worked there. In the end it was funny how much these kids now mattered to them, they fought for them as if they were their own. Cecilia pushed that thought out of her head again.

Then Cecilia remembered what she had just said, the words she just had spoken. Wrapped up in the supernatural world, she had completely forgotten that her world hadn't always been this enlightened. "Call it the will of God and his angels," she scratched the back of her head, then again that didn't sound too far from what she could have given the reason to all of this. Nia knew Cecilia was raised in a religious household. Because Cecilia wasn't sure if Nia knew. Then again, she also was sure she knew. "It's a long complicated story," Cecilia added and took another bite of the muffin with a smaller shrug. It was nice being back at work and being able to put some of her world's problems on the shelf for a little while.

Sidst rettet af Cecilia Ons Maj 26, 2021 6:31 pm, rettet 1 gang
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: At least one of you are happy to see me   At least one of you are happy to see me EmptyOns Maj 26, 2021 5:15 pm

That is true” she said with a small huff and then took another big bite of the lemon muffin almost a little aggressive “Guessing besides him of course being a little all over the place emotionally because of that, his just typical like that?” she didn’t even need Cecilia to confirm that in words just the look that had been given before, was more than enough and it had just been a way of really nailing the nail on the head. He was going to be a tough cookie to win over, but damn it if she wasn’t going to try!

God and his angels, weird it was clear that Nia wasn’t going to drag it out of her friend. As Cecilia added that it was a complicated story, she knew that it was more than just a religious belief. “Then we have something to talk about when I invite you over for dinner this weekend!” she said with a big smile and pulled Cecilia into another hug “Oh, I’m so glad to see you again! So much to catch up!” then there was suddenly a shift in the atmosphere a code brown was called. People started scrambling around, as the announcement about a bus that had crashed came through, multiple casualties. “Well seems like this first day is just getting started” she said with a shake by her head “See you at the finish line Doctor Rivers!
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: At least one of you are happy to see me   At least one of you are happy to see me EmptyOns Maj 26, 2021 7:00 pm

"It needs to be Friday or Saturday then, Sunday Lucas and I are just going to celebrate my birthday the two of us, just relax, going for a hike maybe if the weather allows it - yeah," she pointed out with a warm blushed smile on her lips, while looking at Nia. Then she was pulled into another hug, it was amazing how you could have missed one person's hugs this much without realizing it. "As for things needing to be caught up on indeed, Lucas and I are back together," she informed now that she realized few seconds before she had mentioned Lucas. Nia had been leaving Gaia just a while after Lucas had left, not that it had made anything easier. "But Friday?" She only just got to announce that before a code brown was called. "So much for coffee break," Cecilia placed her coffee on the table, "Looking forward to see you back in action Doctor Lewis," she smirked at her friend before rushing down to the ER.

"Rivers, I need you in trauma 2," Ash yelled the second he saw Cecilia enter the emergency room. It was like a switch, the second you left the doctor lounge it was like flipping a switch and the world around, everything that had happened outside of the hospital didn't matter, only the people who had been on that bus. "Lewis, trauma 3."
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: At least one of you are happy to see me   At least one of you are happy to see me EmptyOns Maj 26, 2021 8:57 pm

She hit her with her fingers towards her forehead as Cecilia told her that it would be her birthday, how could she had forgotten! A big smile formed on her lips as Cecilia told, that Lucas was back in her life “I’m glad, you guys really was a good couple” funny enough she wasn’t as biased as most people would be about the whole ordeal. Of course, it was less that favorable that someone would just walk out on one, but she also believed that everything happened for a reason and if they were back together Lucas had to have a very good one. Besides the only thing that mattered was that Cecilia was happy then everything else was not something she had the right to have an opinion about. But none of this really mattered as code brown was called out.

Yes Friday!” she said as she rushed out after Cecilia.

Ay, Ay, sir!” she placed to finger towards her forehead and rushed towards were her boss wanted her stationed. What a start to her new day at a new place. But getting thrown into the mist of all the chaos. That was how Nia thrived, and as a woman came in with a metal piercing through her adornment. “Take her to OR three!” she shouted after looking at the wound, already in a neck brace and problems with breathing, she wasn’t taking any changes with that one. She ran with the nurse towards what she hoped was the right operation room, as she only had one tour a few weeks ago with her father. But if Nia had leanred something, then it was the fact that nurses was the backbone of any hospital, and if she needed help, they were the ones to lean up in this particular situation.

out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: At least one of you are happy to see me   At least one of you are happy to see me Empty

At least one of you are happy to see me
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Have yourself a happy little Christmas
» This does not have a Happy ending
» A happy little life - Cain
» Never trust a happy ending
» One Big Happy English Family - Valerie

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum