Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Never trust a happy ending

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.
Antal indlæg : 117

Never trust a happy ending Empty
IndlægEmne: Never trust a happy ending   Never trust a happy ending EmptyMan Nov 15, 2021 6:29 pm

dedicated to @Tyler

Date | 15th of November
Time | 7 am
Weather | Cold, and snowing
Attire | Outfit

She had no idea how it had happened. Because to think, that she could be human. It had to be a dream, right? But she had been out in town, when she had stumbled upon a man that had told her that he could give her anything that she wanted. She had jokingly after a couple of drinks, told him that if anything she would be human again. Nothing more, nothing less, just as she had been before. Then she had woken up this morning on her day off, and things had changed. Blood hadn’t tasted good in her mouth and drinking it had made her puke. Then she had realized, as she had taken of her ring and her medallion that her wish had come true. She was human again, nothing more nothing less. Just a simple human being. Now at first, she had thought it was the hangovers, until she remembered that she hadn’t gotten hangovers since she had been turned into a vampire. She really, was, human.

For some reason, he had been the first she had thought about. As she had put on clothes and run out of the door. Clay, Ash and Cecilia were all at work. And he, he had been there for so many times over the last couple of months. The late nights dinners, where they had just joked and laughed until the sun and risen. So, she ran, as fast as she could. Delighted that she had to stop to breathe! Breathe for air, feel her heartbeat in her chest trying to catch up. “Tyler!” she hammered on the door to his apartment. “Tyler! Oh my god, open, open!” she laughed not caring about the woman opening the door looking at her like she wanted to kill her. She didn’t care, she just needed to share someone this great news.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

Humør : If there is a will, there is always a way, my friend.
Antal indlæg : 83

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never trust a happy ending   Never trust a happy ending EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 5:58 am

It was getting cold outside in the morning, and the mornings so dark, it was far more tempting to just curl up with yourself in bed. But not when you had to be at work by nine and you liked to get at least two cups of coffee in before the day would kick in. Tyler had gotten up, dressed in his sweats and a hoodie to keep himself warm, made that cup of coffee and walked over to his window to look at the lamppost, was it snowing? In the middle of bloody November? Tyler sat down in his sofa and picked up his phone, taking on his reading glasses to scroll through the news. Tyler took a deeper breath in, there wasn't a lot of things happening, which was a good thing. It was still weird for him Quentin had died months ago now, time did move fast. He still felt bad however, mostly he did not believe anyone deserved to get killed, no matter how fucked up they were. But a part of him also found peace in knowing Quentin couldn't come for his family or friends. That just left the rest of the D'Avalos, which he still kept a bit of tabs on, just to make sure everyone was safe. Tyler took a few sips of his coffee, thankful that he had remembered to buy milk on his way home from work last night. He kept his eyes on his phone, almost waiting for something or someone to text him. But she wasn't on call till later tonight, so maybe she was just sleeping in. Tyler placed his phone on the coffee table and grabbed the coffee to warm his hands on it, taking another larger mouthful before placing it down again.

Tyler got spooked for a moment as it suddenly hammered on his door, he had never really liked whenever people knocked on his door while living in the apartment, mostly because he also never expected guests - even Cecilia always texted him before arriving by minutes of notice. But he got up to the sound of the voice he knew to well yelling his name, just yelling in pure bliss, making him wonder what she had at heart as he opened the door to let her inside. "Come on in," he pressed his brows a little bit together, still with a smile beaming on his lips, how could you not smile at her excitement?
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never trust a happy ending   Never trust a happy ending EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 8:44 am

Nia hadn’t even thought about how it had to sound. Someone just banging on your door, that could scare anyone half to death. But the thing was, she didn’t think right now. So when he opened the door, she squealed with a happy sound and jumped into his arms to give him a big hug and place a soft kiss on his cheek, as she bounced inside and took off her shoes and shimmered out her jacket. “The most, amazing thing happened” she explained, and then turned to him, showing him, she wasn’t wearing any rings, and then she pulled off neckless that would conceal what she was. What she had been. And show nothing more than her rosy cheeks from running through the chilled wind and snow. “I’m human again!” she announced joyfully bouncing a little forth and back on her feet. Now saying it out loud made it so much more real, she could almost feel how tears of joy wanted to escape her eyes. “I’m sorry” she laughed, noticing what she had done looking at little around. “I just, I found out this morning and I, you were the first I thought about sharing it with” she explained looking around in the apartment she more or less had just barged into.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never trust a happy ending   Never trust a happy ending EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 9:21 am

He smiled so widely as she jumped into his arms, and he kept wondering what had her in this spirit. Now, Nia was usually high spirit, always trying her best to be on top and not let the world drag her despite what she had been through. A trait he always admired her for. The most amazing thing, he closed the door as she took her shoes and jacket off, turning towards her again as she then showed him her hands. Not sure what to pick up on, and to be fair he still wasn't completely in the supernatural aspect of things, so therefor often forgot all about it. It wasn't till she took the necklace off, making him press his brows together, still trying to figure out what she wanted to show him, before putting the puzzle together, just in time for her to announcing what was going on. Human again. Wait, she was human again, what how? The tears in her eyes coming from joy, he could imagine why. Becoming a vampire had been for her survival, and there was for sure better options than the first presented to them - they just hadn't known better, hell Tyler didn't know better, but he could imagine he could educate himself a little bit more. Because with these feelings he had started to have towards Nia, that blossomed up more and more every single second of the day - there came the whole thing down to him, she was immortal and he wasn't. And he wasn't sure he would ever thrive as being a vampire. Tyler felt delighted and honored by being the first person she had thought about sharing the news with. "But how - how is that even possible?" He asked and walked towards her, letting his hands cup her face so he could look into her eyes, feeling the warmth of her skin against his. "Not that I'm not thrilled for you - I am, I'm just curious," he explained with a warm smile. It seemed too good to be true, he wasn't still dreaming was he? Now of course he couldn't judge any of the supernatural things happening that he knew nothing about - but form what he did know it sounded like a dream.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never trust a happy ending   Never trust a happy ending EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 9:46 am

She shook her head, clearly not knowing how to explain this phenomenon. Maybe for that it had been better finding Clay, as he would always have some sort of answer ready for her. Being an expert in all supernatural, well at least about how it worked in the eyes of a doctor. But she didn’t want that, she just, wanted someone to share the joy with. Besides it always seemed like Clay was busy with something, one way or another. As he took her face in his hands, she had to close her eyes, savoring the feeling of his warm skin warming up hers. Meaning that blood was flowing underneath it. “I’m not sure” she said in a somewhat subdued voice than she had before. “I, was out drinking yesterday, and there was this man, he told me that he could grant me a wish, the one I wanted the most” she licked her lips, and let her warm slightly sweaty hands find his and it was almost magical. “And I wished for this, to be human again – and then I woke up, and I was” she couldn’t really believe it herself. But yet, here she was. Feeling how her heart hammered in her chest. Not being able to smell on him how he was feeling, nor how his heart was beating in his chest. Maybe it was a sign, to stop hiding and running from things. Live, because who knew what happened tomorrow. She felt how emotion curled around in her stomach, and before she could stop herself she leaned forward and pressed her lips towards his. To admit it was a little clumsy at first, mostly because she knew it would surprise him. But also, as this was the first kiss she had ever initiated herself.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never trust a happy ending   Never trust a happy ending EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 4:00 pm

Much like his younger sister, Tyler was a natural sceptic, which did not help in the supernatural world. But he also believed in higher powers . He would love to say the description of the guy did not sound rather uncanny, but it did, and if he had been there he would most likely have advised her to trust a stranger with that sort of power - even if he claimed it could give you what you desired the most in this world. Then again, maybe it was just his mundane brain and common sense in that case slapping him across the face with a red flag. But he could hide how sceptic he was, it was easy by simply just looking into her delighted eyes. She was over the moon about this, and he hoped it wasn't too good to be true. He hoped for the best, for her sake. All his worries washed away holding her face in his hand, like if he was holding his entire world: it was a shock to him how much one person could end up meaning to you. But he had never really placed any doubt in his feelings towards her after they had started talking this year, it had been pretty clear ever since he had placed his eyes on her. Which to him was even more shocking, that he could love someone else. Be in love with someone else, he had never thought he would be able to love again - yet here he was standing spite that thought. Within seconds he felt her lips collide with his, a moment he had only dreamt off, hard to understand it was even real, but his thought completely shut off as he passionately kissed her back, still having his hands on her face.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never trust a happy ending   Never trust a happy ending EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 6:32 pm

It was like her whole body was electrocuted when he kissed her back. She had hoped, but not expected him to share the same feelings. After all, she had become accustomed to carry crushes towards people, but not really knowing how to act on them. And when she did, it always seemed like it was too late, in one way or another. It was the feeling in her stomach, almost as if someone sucked it in, that made her have to break away from his lips, gasping slowly for air. “For first kisses” she whispered, letting her tongue glide over the slightly swollen lips. “This was really nice” she giggled, letting her fingers glide over her cheek, removing some of his hair back. Her eyes glided over his face to find his eyes, to figure out what he thought about what she had just did. Now he had seemed like he liked it, but you never knew, did you? Every fiber in her body begged to get another kiss, to feel him that close to her once again.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never trust a happy ending   Never trust a happy ending EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 9:04 pm

The need for air broke the kiss, making him take a deeper breath in, before he slowly opened his eyes. His eyes found hers, while he felt how his heart was beating so fast in his chest. It was like being brought back to live despite not knowing you had been gone. Her words made a smalle frown cross his face, was this her first kiss? Tyler didn't believe it, it seemed so unrealistic that a girl so incredible and out right amazing never had a first kiss - of course she could just meet a first kiss with him compared to others - he didn't know. Tyler chuckled a little letting his lips pull up in a smile. "Yeah it was," he confessed letting her know he had liked it too. He let his thumbs caress her cheeks, taking in another breath, before he closed his eyes once again to lean in and place a new more passionate kiss on her lips.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never trust a happy ending   Never trust a happy ending EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 4:38 pm

She was just about to elaborate as the confusion was writing clear as day in his face. She understood, it would be weird meeting any twenty-eight year old that hadn’t had their first kiss yet. But then as he told her that it was a nice kiss, he kissed her once more. This time with so much passion than the first one had been with. She was swept away, as he stole her breath, and she had no idea that one could be kissed like that.

Overwhelmed she pulled away, feeling like she was gasping after air looking at him. Her hands had pulled hers off her face while she looked at him with big eyes. She was both afraid and absolute swallowed with the desire to do it again. After just standing there for a second or to, she let go of his hands. Her arms found their way around him, her hands on his head as she this time pulled him into passionate kiss. Pulling him close towards her. Feeling how she was stumbling backwards until her back hit the wall. A small gasp left her, before kissing him all over.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never trust a happy ending   Never trust a happy ending EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 10:37 pm

She pulled away, he didn't mind, he wanted her to take it in. All of it. Tyler took a deeper breath in, just looking into her eyes as he caught his breath. Just standing there, letting the love fill up the room around them as their eyes just starred into each others. Time stopping, just for his moment. And she let go of his hands, and he felt how her arms snaked around him, before she once again pulled him into another kiss. A deeper, more passionate kiss, pulling her closer to him as he did her, moving forward till the wall behind her stopped them, Tyler's hands found her hips. Then he slowly unlocked his lips from hers, not removing his head too much, just allowing himself to breath once again. But also in a moment where he knew he craved her, wanted all of her, but also knew he needed to give her the time she needed. "You are taking my breath away," he laughed a little softly against her lips, still with his eyes closed as his forehead rested against hers.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never trust a happy ending   Never trust a happy ending EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 8:58 pm

She was about to lean into another kiss, as he leaned away. So, she let herself breathe, because she needed to know. She needed to take in breaths and feel the air fill her lungs because it was what kept her alive. Along with the beating heart in her chest, that felt so beautifully heavy. She had never really found even a single good thing about being a vampire. Her constant fear of walking in the sun. Even with her daylight ring, that had cost her father a small fortune to get. The feeling of fresh air in her lungs, her heart beating. Not feeling the cravings for blood and always worry how she would react when being in the OR after eight hours. The constant fear. Still with her closed eyes, she felt his hot breath mingle with hers. Nia couldn’t help but laugh with him, as he told her that she took her breath away. “I’m so happy to say that you are taking mine as well” she agreed, her fingers glided from his neck into his hair. “I can’t believe I’ve been missing out on something like this, and then to be able to do it with you” she slowly opened her eyes looking at him. “When do you need to go to work?” she asked wanting to know just how much time they had. Almost afraid when she would wake up and this was a dream. Which she still kind of thought it was.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never trust a happy ending   Never trust a happy ending Empty

Never trust a happy ending
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» This does not have a Happy ending
» We will never be a ending story