Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Outlaws, heathens, they call us.

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Antal indlæg : 65

Outlaws, heathens, they call us. Empty
IndlægEmne: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 11:59 pm

Place:  Vest part of the Forest near the endless steeps
Environments People going around their day, and the forest around the Pack
Time: 22 evening
Weather The sun has been down, for like and hour or two
Outfit
@Melissa <3
The pack had been talking a lot about the return of their Alfa Deacon, he had been paying the price for the people to get a new start by being a spy.  As he had returned the pack seemed to be interested in how the pack would figure out, who the next Luna or if Deacon would stay as and alfa since Diego had been running it since he was gone. As Deacon finally came to the place, the voices of the people who were a part of the pack, was welcoming him. Deacon moved through the archery place and the other places, where the people was working like it was a normal day, and if you looked at it, everything seemed like a normal day if you, did not know better you would not know what the difference for the day was.

That being the Alfa coming back. As Diego took a hold of Deacon to tell, him of a woman there had helped them a lot, even so far as trying to teach the kids and the young English as she was taking care of them, most people had not had the option to learn English, so this was new for Deacon. Diego then showed him to the place she was dealing with the kids, as he moved a bit closer seeing her taking care of the Children, brought a smile to Deacon’s face.

As Diego then went back to deal with a few other things, Deacon could not help himself from getting this werewolf’s attention. “Hello, you must be Melissa,” if she would stop taking care of the kids, he would comment on it, “don’t worry about me, you were doing something with the kids.” He would then say as, he sent her a little smile.  “Just keep doing what, you are doing.” He would then say as he would look at them, and study her and, her game when it came to the kids, what she was doing why she was doing it and so on.  It was just as clear as day, that he was not from here on his accent.

Sidst rettet af Deacon Lør Maj 08, 2021 4:25 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Adelina

Adelina

Antal indlæg : 27

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyLør Maj 08, 2021 12:56 am

Notes: 167cm, 55kg, brown eyes.
Outfit: Buttoned, white on black dotted dress and earthy-colored ballet flats. She has a knitted earthy-colored cardigan laying nearby

It was quite late for most of the kids to be awake and have enough energy to play games, so for now Melissa sat with four tweens around a bonfire. She had made a batter to make twist bread on sticks. Earlier they had been cutting the sticks, so nothing dirty would be where the batter would be put. Her hair was thrown over the shoulder, out of the way, while she sat with one of the younger ones on her lab. She tried to guide the hands of the kid, so there hopefully would not be any holes in the bread.
She sat in a long dress, with short sleeves. It was slightly cold now that it was late in the evening, but she hadn’t had the time to go pick up her cardigan which laid on a tree stump ten meters away on top of her earthy-colored bag.
With gentles fingers she led one hand across to the other, circling down the stick with the batter. As she could smell someone approach, she just imagined it might’ve been one of the parents, and just acted like nothing. But as the person got closer, she could tell that this person had some power, and when she was greeted, she immediately looked up, almost frozen. Her brown eyes staring into his dark. Though Melissa had been helping this pack for a while, she still wasn’t a part of it, and an alpha might not like her presence. But he seemed somewhat calm and curious, and it didn’t take him long, before he asked her to continue what she was doing. She gave him a gentle smile, before she removed her eyes from his to look back down at the kid’s twist bread. The few seconds of lost concentration had already made its visible tracks in the twisted bread. Now it was a twist bread with a spiral on top. She giggled slightly, before she tried to guide the kid to move the spiral towards the rest of the batter, so it hopefully wouldn’t have any holes. As they finally finished the braiding of the bread, she asked the kid to sit on her own tree stump and gently supported her with getting the bread into the fire. She watched all of the kids for a moment, guiding them if their bread was too low in the fire, risking burns. Their emotions were always a murmur in the back of her head, so she could easily tell if the kid was having trouble or got frustrated in any way. But everything seemed alright right now. As everything seemed to be going fine, she looked up towards the alpha, sending him a gentle smile. If he smiled back, she would walk around the bonfire to approach him, stretching out a hand as she got close enough. “Hi. Yes, I am Melissa,” she presented her gently, “Your name is Deacon, right?” she asked. She had heard Diego and the kids talk about him, occasionally, but the alpha hadn’t been present, and she just needed to know that it actually was him even though the aura wasn’t really to be mistaken.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyLør Maj 08, 2021 4:12 pm

As she presented herself, he gave a nod, letting her know he had heard about her or, not the name but for the time being he was trying to figure out what she really was doing here and what Diego had been thinking letting a three-year younger girl than him do in the pack and why. As she presented her hand, he decides to give her his own hand to let her know, he was the person she talked about.  

“Si.” He added as he gave a little nod to her, to let her know she was right if she had problems with understanding Spanish, but then again, she was teaching kids stuff including English, so she had to at least have a decent understanding of Spanish.

As she had told him her name, he could not help but smile, “Melissa pretty name, anyway if you want to you can sleep here in the pack again, guessing that’s what you have been doing the last couple of times you have been here, if you don’t mind me asking how long, have you actually been here? Since I have not, been back in what a year or two. “He said before he gestures to her to take a place to sit, where he decides to stand up against the tree, looking over at the campfire, where the kids where helping each other, clearly something this werewolf Melissa had been able to do for them, was getting a normal day.

“How much do we owe you Melissa?”
He added getting ready with some money, as he saw the kids having a great time, he kind of just wanted to get the payment out of the way, so he could try and get some sleep before, his work the next day.
Adelina

Adelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyFre Maj 14, 2021 12:00 am

She sent him a slight smile as he told her that he was indeed Deacon. She understood Spanish quite well having an aunt who married a Spanish man, who moved to Spain. Language had always had Melissa’s interest.
He complimented her, and she couldn’t help but loose eye contact for a moment, as if she was shy, but in fact she really just took in the compliment. “Thank you. I was planning on staying the night, now that it’s dark,” she said with a slight smile. “And I met Diego about one and a half years ago and have been helping on and off,” she said and shrugged slightly. “I’ve been here almost every weekend,” she said with a smile. She still had her school to look out for, but from Friday to early mornings on Mondays she had stayed with the pack – but never been a part of it. But maybe, she was lucky enough to get invited at some point.
Her eyes followed his gesture to sit on one of the wooden stools, which she calmly moved over to, even though she would rather stand, with the possibility to move around. Sitting down was going to make her cold. Of course, she could’ve picked up her cardigan, but she didn’t want to be too slow when she was talking with the alpha. It craved her attention.
She folded her hands in front of her and rested her underarms on her thighs watching the children around the campfire. The sight was only disturbed by Deacon asking a question, making her look towards him, about to ask him to repeat the question – but as soon as she saw him fiddling with money, she knew. She raised a hand and gestured him to put away the money, “No, no. You don’t owe me anything,” she tried to assure him, “I love spending time here. With them,” she said and looked back at the kids. “I couldn’t possibly be taking money for this,” she said keeping her eyes on the kids, and sighed satisfied by the sight of them rolling their twist bread over the fire.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyFre Maj 14, 2021 8:23 pm

When Melissa said she did not want anything for it, he looked a little suspicious at her, but when she told him why he decides to let it slide. He then listens to her words, so she had been in the pack for what, the same time as his friend Diego had been in charge. This made Deacon unsure about what side his friend was on, he looked over at Melissa as she seems to be focused on the kids. He did not know what to think of this woman yet, she did not want to take the money and she had been helping in the pack for 1,5 year clearly showing something or maybe it was, something Diego was plotting. It could also just be the war that, took his mind and twisted it.

Not that he would say that was the cause.  Maybe Diego wanted the place as the leader, when she did say the last words, he came back and decide to put the money away. “Por favor(please) Melissa at least let me share my quarter with you, since you do not want to take money.” He said as he looked at her, the truth about that would be, that he could keep and eye on her and Diego.  

He then made a quick study of the kids, when the parents came for them to sent them to bed, he looked at Melissa just saying goodnight to them, or whatever she did.  When she would finally come back, he would take her with him to his place in the pack, “this way and watch your head Melissa.” He said as he guided her inside to his quarter.   When that was done, he went over to take some water from to throw in his head, “just treat it as your home, you probably feel a bit more at home here anyway.” He said as he looked over at her.
Adelina

Adelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyLør Maj 15, 2021 12:21 am

Melissa looked up at Deacon, as he offered her to sleep in his quarters. She raised her eyebrows slightly surprised. As much as she wanted to stay calm about it, she felt like this might be her gate to getting into a pack and hopefully fulfill her parents’ dream. “I’d be my honor,” she replied with a calm smile. She looked back at the children before she excused herself to help some of the kids with their bread and soon after deliver the children to the rightful parent. Waving each child goodbye. As soon as the last child had been picked up, she grabbed her knitted cardigan and put it on, wrapping it around her skinny body and approaching Deacon with a slight smile. It had been quite cold without the cardigan on. She followed right behind him and duck her head while entering the door.
She looked around in the colorful quarter, biting her lip gently as she looked around, with her arms folded around herself to keep herself warm, with the sleeves pulled all the way down to cover her wrists. Even her fingers were cold. Shortly, she looked over at him, as he had washed his head and told her to feel at home. She pulled shortly on a smile before she took of her ballerinas with a simple step, pushing them to the side, so no one would trip over them.
She hadn’t seen this quarter before and therefore looked curiously and calm around. “Can I ask you something?” she asked, and wandered over to the window awaiting his reply. If he told her just to ask, she would look over her shoulder and ask, “Where have you been all this time?”
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptySøn Maj 16, 2021 3:52 pm

When she said it would be her an honour, he was a little more sceptic but when she followed him inside the little place. The place for the alfa had a dinner room, the place they had gotten in, a training room, with a shower, their went out in the other side of the house, so it was easy and simple for people to get in contact with him, since he was an alfa. When he was throwing some water in his face, from the little bucket, he turned around, look at her calm.

“I was out doing my part for the pack, that is all there is to know.” He added, it was the easy way, how he in a friendly manner could throw the question out, after a giving a very vague answer.

He then turned completely around, moving away from the water near the bucket. “If you want you can throw some water in your face, you can grab the bed tonight, I will take the floor. “

He added as he told her, that he was planning on taking the ground. In truth only reason he had her, here was to figure out, if she was planning with Diego to throw him out or, take over the pack, in theory that made sense since he could not remember when it was last, he got help from true people who really wanted to help, an not had their own motives maybe it was, because he could not lay down the part with always looking over your own shoulder, who knew anyway.
Adelina

Adelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyFre Maj 21, 2021 11:17 pm

Melissa bit gently onto her lip as he replied that he had been out doing his part. It made her wonder what exactly he meant that was, because while she had been there it had seemed like Diego had been in charge, as if he had been the alpha. She looked down onto the floor knowing that she probably couldn’t ask about more of his actions the last couple of years. She almost felt like she had been the glue with Diego, and it had been odd.

He offered her to wash her face before she went to sleep, which made her look up and give him a gentle smile before she approached the bucket which he was moving away from. “Thank you,” she replied quietly. As she stood by the filled bucket, she cupped some water in her hands. “You know, I wouldn’t trust Diego,” she mumbled before she splashed the water in her face, rubbing it slightly before she dried most of the water away. She then turned to him. “He’s been acting like this pack was his,” she said and folded her arms while looking at him. “I believe he might be up to something, now that you’re back,” she said and pulled on a worried expression.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 1:42 am

It was not because Deacon hate people, on the contray he was a people person for most times, before he had paid the price for the pack. He was just skeptic, when it came to people in general. As he moved away from the bucket his eyes followed her as she moved ovr to the bucket. When she said thanks, he looked at her before he made a respond. "dont mention it." He was still skeptic, when she started to talk about Diego, and that she did not think he should trust him, since he had been acting like the pack was his.

. Her choice of words where, fun but he could sense something was up, thats when he pushed her towards a wall, looking at her still skeptic, as he talked, "why should i trust you, just because Diego said in a good word for you, in theory what are your plan, whats your endgame." He said looking into her eyes, as he held her agianst the wall with his left hand.

"Melissa, how can i be sure it was not you, who where planing something, if Diego is taken out of the picture or god forbids if i am." His eyes showed nothing but mistrust as he looked into her eyes. He then slowly would move his hand away before, his eyes would meet hers agian waiting on and answer.
Adelina

Adelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 11:12 am

As soon as she had mentioned she wouldn’t have trusted Diego, she could sense that it was some kind of sensitive spot. Deacon didn’t want to believe her, and truly enough, as she had spoken, he rushed to her and pushed her up against the wall. When her back met the wall, a small huff left her lips, from air being forced to leave her lungs. She felt how his forearm pressed her torso tightly up against the wall. She breathed out as he started to question her. She controlled her own reactions, so she wouldn’t flare up in anger. So she stood calm. Something most werewolves wouldn’t be able to do if they were pressed up against a wall like this. “I don’t have any plan or endgame. I just wish the best for the kids,” she said looking into his eyes, and started to manipulate his feelings. Lowering the anger, distrust, and skepticism towards her. He seemed to be strong, but something in him had also traumatized him to be an easier target for her.

“How could I be planning anything?” she asked, trying to bring up guilt. “I’ve been helping your pack. I’ve stood beside Diego all of this time, listening to his plans. He trusts me,” she said using as much as she could to convince him.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 12:24 pm

As he held her up at the wall with his hand, as she stated what she meant that she did not have an endgame first he did not trust her, but as feelings changed suddenly, he felt less sceptic towards her. It was like he saw and angel and could only trust the words of hers. As she talked about, it when she then said that she had stood by his side, so how could she have been planning anything.

His head got heavy, “but why would you even tell me that, surely you could just have worked with Diego and ended me, instead of this.” It was clear to hear in Deacon’s voice, that he was confused, he knew nothing of what he could do, and the thing that she told him what he believes was the truth confused him, she and Diego could have ended him before he came back. As his eyes looked into her brown and calm eyes. “What do you think we should do then.?”

he added clearly showing complete trust to her, without any ideas that his emotions were being manipulated. If someone would have asked him now, why he trusted her that, much he would not be able to give and answer, since he general was sceptic and pessimist. His eyes then locked onto hers yet again, waiting for a respond to what, she thought they should do.
Adelina

Adelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 1:34 pm

It worked fine. She played along and got a slightly worried look on her face. “I am telling you this because I don’t think that it’s fair to take something that isn’t theirs,” she said and tiled her head caringly. He seemed to be slightly confused, which was understandable when she had just changed his emotions. Some took it better than others, but it all depended on how much she changed – and with him, it had been quite a lot. He asked for her advice and she lifted her eyebrows slightly. She hadn’t expected that. “I think we should wait and see if he is actually going to go through with it,” she said and lifted her hand to place it on his shoulder. “He might have had a change of heart, now that you’re back,” she said softly looking into Deacons dark brown eyes. Deep and almost without an end.
“We should get some rest,” she then said giving him a calm smile.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 4:43 pm

When he felt her hand on his shoulder telling him, what her thoughts where, and what they should do. He felt that she was a person he could trust completely, when she then said they should wait, he gave a nod, maybe that was the best course of action right now, he trusted her opinion. His eyes meet hers yet again, calm, and peaceful like a mountain. He could feel how his emotion had changed, but why he had no idea of, it was nothing he had been out for in his time in the army.

“ like I said earlier you just take the bed, you are probably right we should get some sleep.” He said as he sent her a friendly and warm smile something there was unheard of when it came to Deacon not, that he could be truer to himself, than what he already was, when her emotions manipulation was in play, unbeknown to Deacon.
Adelina

Adelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 6:11 pm

She gave him a slight smile when it seemed like he agreed to the plan about waiting. He then reminded her of her going to have the bed, and him going to sleep on the floor. “Thank you,” she replied. She tugged her cardigan closer, lowered her gaze and moved towards the bed. She then let the cardigan slide of her shoulders and fall onto the ground revealing her lean hourglass figure covered in pale golden skin. It was cold, standing there in the room which hadn’t had any live activity for more than a year. She pulled up the comforter and tugged herself under it, feeling how it was still too cold. After a short while she decided to sit straight up, looking for Deacon and hopefully catching his eyes. “Deacon?” she asked hoping to gain his full attention and turned up on her ability again. “Wouldn’t you like to keep me company here?” she asked and patted the spot next to her. “It’s quite cold, and I believe the floor is even colder,” she mentioned. If he seemed to agree or just approach, she would pull the comforter aside so he could get into the bed, before she would lay down, hoping that her manipulation was great enough that he would put his arms around her to keep her warm.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 6:28 pm

As Deacons eyes followed Melissa moving over towards the bed he turned his back towards her giving her som privarcy to change to her clothes or get under the comfort. His eyes looking towards the room beside them, made for traning, as he then heard her voice as she tried to get his attention he turned around, and meet her eyes yet agian, agian some emotion went completly of the reals as soon as he looked at her eyes. The feelings this time, was lust and love with a little care , he then looked at her feeling drawn to her. His choice of word, would make sure, she knew he was under, what ever she did. "Of course Melissa we cant have you freezying." He said carying as his eyes then locked on hers as he went over and tuged under, the comfort with her, as he had drooped his trousers and shirt. He would then put his arms around her trying to keep her warm, as they would fall into sleep.

As this had happend Diego had slowly gotten ready, he knew where Deacon would be only thing, he did not know was how they both where getting played, none of them knew what Melissa had done. When Diego was ready he moved towards the place, getting ready to stab Deacon in his heart, and in that way become the new leader. When he came in his eyes saw Melissa and all he felt was rage, so he rushed towards Deacon clearly wanting to kill him, before anything happend, and before Melissa could tell Deacon their plan.

As Deacon was a light sleeper he heard, it just long enough to turn around and grab the sword, their should have pierce him, holding it with both hands, he headbuttet Diego as he then rolled out and Grab another sword from the room. What happend after was a fight with two werewolves sword agianst sword.
Adelina

Adelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptySøn Jun 27, 2021 3:39 pm

Melissa pulled on a light smile as it somehow seemed like the message got in wrongly. She wanted him to believe she cared for him and his wellbeing, not that she wanted him to keep her warm. But it worked anyway. He wanted to keep her warm and went to the bed before he got under the comforter with her and wrapped his arms around her. He was nice and warm compared to her, and it felt lovely to sleep next to someone.

Melissa was a light sleeper and therefore opened her eyes as she heard someone enter. She didn’t do a thing and made sure that nothing would make any of them aware of the fact that she was awake. Her heartrate sped up as she heard Diego run towards Deacon and tried to stab him. As if she had just woken up, she almost jumped to the side, away from the fight as if she knew nothing of this. But she had been planning seeds, knowing that something would happen. Deacon headbutted his beta and rolled out of the bed. Melissa grabbed the comforter and pulled it closer to herself. She hadn’t expected a sword fight.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptySøn Jun 27, 2021 6:18 pm

As the steel clash against each other, there was a clear sense of who had been planning this a long time, Diego’s skills with a sword, had become a lot better since, he had been guiding the pack without anyone. As Deacon look around to see if melissa was okay.
“Melissa get the pack, tell them that Diego tried to kill me in my sleep. “He yelled out, as the sword clash again, after a while, Deacon knew he would not be able to win with the brute force, he was not use to swords, but Diego was as the swords clashed again, he felt how he pushed the sword out of his hand. Deacon then looked around for another weapon something to use against Diego.

As the sword again got hit towards him, as the sword was swung at him again, he then grabbed the sword with his bare hands the blood clearly was starting to show as he felt the cold steel against his bare hands as he held the sword away from him. His hands started slowly to bleed as he held the blade in his hands, “Diego why?” Deacon was clearly in shock, as he asked Diego. “because you treated the pack like it was not the most important part, you left us abandoning your duty as and alfa.” Diego responded.

Deacon looked up at him, “I would never I did this for the pack it was not free getting us to safety away from the cartel, so I did what I had too.” He said as he took a deep breath and finally pushed his hands closer towards the hilt so he could get him away before he could pierce him.

“The girl Melissa was the person who made me see the light
, " he said making a gesture over towards Melissa or where she had been. "what are you on about Diego?” Deacon asked as he did not understand what he meant if it were melissa she would have been able to deal with him without Diego doing something.
Adelina

Adelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 12:55 am

Slowly, Melissa got out of the bed, still fully dressed. She hadn’t expected that Diego would be trying to kill the alpha with a sword while she slept in his bunkers. But alright, this was how things were going right now. As it looked like right now, Deacon wouldn’t be doing well, since Diego had practiced, even though it hadn’t been anything Melissa had planted in his head.

As if she was a scared and traumatized child, she said nothing, but let her eyes stay on the two men fighting. She stood somewhere in between the child and the coldhearted woman who wondered who would win and didn’t want to miss it. She was a soft woman and honestly couldn’t handle the sight of blood, betrayal, or anger. She hated it and therefore always strived away from it, most often using her ability. Deacon wished for her to get the back and deliver the message that Diego tried to kill him, but she couldn’t move. Frozen, like a fawn.

Deacon’s sword was pushed out of his hands and landed away from him, closer to Melissa. Should she grab it? She could smell that Deacon was bleeding. Metallic and somewhat round. Oh, how a vampire would love to get a taste of that. She wondered if the pack could smell it too?
Melissa raised her eyebrows as she heard how Diego had processed the things she had planted in his mind. Small seeds had evolved to a much greater emotion. She was proud of what she was capable of, but dang it – why now?
Deacon got to push his beta away, telling him this wasn’t the truth. That he had done everything in his might, to help the pack – even though he hadn’t been there. He had helped from afar. What a man. Diego then pointed the reason to Melissa. She, the girl who had no pack – a lone wolf – had made him see the light.

Nonsense.

The distance between the bold brows got smaller in a frown. How did he dare give her the ‘blame’. He should’ve known better than to put her right in front of the bullseye. “I’ve never said he abandoned his duty as alfa. I questioned his presence,” she explained. Even though she had been sleeping just a moment ago, her mind was clear to use her ability, making Diego feel guilty for putting Melissa in any kind of bad light, but at the same time increase the distrust to Deacon. For Deacon, she made the trust towards her grow. She needed them both to see her as an angel, as if she would never harm, manipulate or con her way through anything. She licked her lips, before she put her thumb and index finger in her mouth to whistle highly enough to make the whole territory wake. Everyone would be able to localize the whistle to the alpha’s quarters. Soon, everyone would be able to witness who was going to be alpha from this day and many years to come.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 11:44 am

As Diego heard Melissa reaction, he was for a bit confused but then his emotions started to focus everything on Deacon. Deacon would have noticed the change of behaviour if he had not been holding a sword in his hand, and feeling how his trust in Melissa grew, on the other hand Diego’s distrust in Deacon was clear as day.

As they stood eye to eye, and the whistle came from Melissa making everyone aware of what there was happening. It did not take the pack long to move towards the house, where Deacon slept, he then decide that there was only one way this could end. He hammered his own skull against Diego’s, making the beta let go of the sword and fall backwards. Shortly after he looked at Diego.

“if you want to end this, we will do it outside.” Deacon then sneered when Diego heard that he just laughed. Deacon who did not know what to do, decide that he had to ended it now. He quickly decides that what he needed to do, was break Diego’s neck. As all the other werewolves had gathered around.
They knew that the one who would come out, would be the leader, and there would be need for a new beta once more, no matter what happened.

Here They fought with fang and claws without weapons, as Deacon finally got and opening, he grabbed Diego and threw him down on the ground here it ended quickly, using his body weight and his arms to break the neck of the beta Diego the sound was of sure to understand that people knew it was over. Deacon then battered himself a bit over towards the door, his hands was destroyed after holding the sword and pushing it up. He then moved a bit slowly over towards Melissa, “are you all, right? “
Adelina

Adelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 2:16 pm

Melissa took a step backwards as Deacon smacked his skull against Diegos. Oh, how that must be leaving a headache. Deacon asked the beta to continue outside, but the beta laughed. They started fighting like animals. Fangs, claws, biting and throwing each other around.
At some point, Deacon got into an opening and broke the neck on his beta. The mere sound was only adding to the trauma. Melissa wasn’t used to all of this blood, cracking bones, and fighting in general. Oh, how she would be having nightmares for a while.
Deacon then moved towards Melissa, seemingly having quite the wounds on his hands. He asked if she was alright. Her big brown eyes blinked a little, somewhat shook by the whole situation. “I’ll be fine,” she said and blinked a little more, feeling how her eyes got wet. This was an awful experience. “You should probably go outside,” she whispered somewhat hoarse.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyLør Aug 07, 2021 12:03 am

Deacon then kneeled, as he looked at her, if you where not use to all this bloodshed, you would be like her most likely even if you were, that was not something you would take likely even if you had, been in the warzone like Deacon it was never easy to see a life be taken even if you where use to it. As Deacon looked at Melissa, he laid his hands around hers, making her a bit calmer if she was freaking out, when she then said he probably needed to get out and talk with the pack but for now it could wait, since she seemed to be very scared, and he felt like he needed to help her trough it. As their eyes meet, he took a deep breath before he talked to her,

“it is not your fault Melissa I don’t know what, happened to him, but it seemed like he wanted to kill me, to bring a better world in his eyes, I don’t know what else to say, “ He then then took a little breth, before he held his hands around hers. "you should wash yourself I will get the body out of the way.” He added as he looked at her and sent, her a slight smile, just to make her feel better hopefully it would work, better than what, he thought it could. Since she was scared, when he knew it, and he had high hopes for her to change things around here, maybe she could do it now that, she had seen it
Adelina

Adelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyLør Aug 07, 2021 12:29 am

Melissa felt his hand upon hers making her remember to breath once, to notice that the emotions in the room was lesser now but they were still running a bit on adrenaline. The pack outside all murmured with their emotions. It was slightly overwhelming to have most of the pack standing outside, but it was alright right now, when she was inside. She nodded her fine, innocent, and angelic face as he mentioned that he didn’t know what had gotten into him. She didn’t know either. The seeds she had planted had taken their own toll on the beta. She was lost for words. “I’m sorry for your loss,” was the only thing she could say, almost as if it was an automatic thing for her to say. She looked down at their hands as he told her to wash herself. She sank a lump in her throat. “Okay,” she said softly looking back up at him, giving him a light smile. A bath sounded like a great plan. “You should get someone to look at your wounds,” she suggested. It would be quite dramatic if he ended up getting a blood poisoning because he didn’t aid his wounds.

She took her hand back and went to the bathroom, shutting the door – but not locking it. She undressed herself completely and with a simple movement she had tied her hair so it wouldn’t get wet…

She dried her body and patted her face gently before she got herself dressed again and went outside to look after Deacon.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. EmptyLør Aug 07, 2021 5:21 pm

As her angelic eyes looked into his, he took a deep breath looking into her eyes, was easy to get lost in. As he then heard her respond, he would let her go out and grab a shower as he had said, his eyes then looked down at his bloody hands, she had a point his hands he should probably do something about, but he also knew that the body need to get outside, how the pack would think he was not sure, but hopefully that would not be a problem.

She had said she was sorry, and to be honest she did not have too, since she had not made him do it after what he knew. He then sent her a slight smile letting her go out to take a shower.
Before he grabbed the body and went out with it to the pack, the shock he was meet by of people who had gathered made him sink a clump in his throat. His eyes then, looked over the group of people before he took time to gather himself.

“it is a shame what happened here, but know this I did not want to kill him, I acted in self-defence, and it then ended up killing our beta, tomorrow we will give him a decent burial, but for now, lets just keep his body cold, so it does not decay.”

Deacon’s voice was a lot stronger than it had, been since he came home,  as he said those words, so the pack was quikly follow  his word. After that, he went inside, to wash the hands and us bandage around the wounds, he had been at war so patching himself up, was not new for him.

When he heard a door go up, his eyes looked towards melissa, as he had finally bandaged his own hands, not that it was done great to be honest it was a mess.  He looked up at her, an sent her a slight smile, "i hope you dont think any less of me Melissa i act on self defence as you know." He said before he shortly after became quiter.

//closed//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Outlaws, heathens, they call us.   Outlaws, heathens, they call us. Empty

Outlaws, heathens, they call us.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.
» Call it sin
» So what do you call this strange box?
» I just thought I call
» Call of Nature

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Vest-
Gå til: