Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So what do you call this strange box?

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Persephone

Persephone

Antal indlæg : 368

So what do you call this strange box? Empty
IndlægEmne: So what do you call this strange box?   So what do you call this strange box? EmptyOns Jun 17, 2020 2:28 pm

So what do you call this strange box? 528b6d80c1723ba2d15b16abca87be80

Topic is deticated to: @Erin Mackenzie Crawford
Date + Time June 22nd + Noon
Place + Weather A bunker in the mountains + Warm inside
Clothes: A blue dress which reaches below her knees Link

Michael had taken her to the bunker and taken her to his home, a home in some ways not much more different than the one she grew up in, though her previous home had not been in the mountains, much rather in a forest deep underground. It hadn't been nearly as fancy as Michael's home, which seemed to have so many rooms, like a maze in the mountains. But it wasn't cold, and it did remind her of a home, though much bigger than anything she'd ever seen before. It had taken her about 10 minutes, after having gotten out of her room, before she found something that reminded her of a livingroom. Her eyes wandered around, admiring all the little things until her eyes fell on the box. She didn't know what it was, as her family had never had such a thing before, or at least she hadn't been shown it. Full of curiosity, much like a child, she moved towards it and started placing her hand on it, almost as if all the answers would automatically come to her, simply just by this act alone. But of course, it didn't, and she still didn't know what it was.

Sidst rettet af Persephone Lør Jun 20, 2020 6:59 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Humør : I hate to interrupt, but today’s just been full of surprises.
Antal indlæg : 58

IndlægEmne: Sv: So what do you call this strange box?   So what do you call this strange box? EmptyOns Jun 17, 2020 6:48 pm

Outfit
___

She still couldn't believe her father kept on taking so many people in. Erin knew he had to help where he could, and she had the same duty. Perhaps, it was a bit of jealousy that played in the corner. Erin stayed now and then, but she had a room at the academy, so she knew her room was 'rented' out to the last person he had saved or helped. She walked in and just walked in, letting the door slam shot. "Dad?" She asked out not knowing if he was home or not. "Luci?" When she didn't get a reply she knew that he wasn't. Erin ended up in the living room, seeing this stranger walking around the television. "Hello," she started out narrowing her eyes with a confused expression. "You most be the lastest person in distress," she theorized before walking in. "I'm Erin, Michael's daughter... what are you doing?" She pointed at the tv and tilted the head. "You have to use the remote to turn it on, anything you want to see?"
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: So what do you call this strange box?   So what do you call this strange box? EmptyOns Jun 17, 2020 7:02 pm

As she heard a voice, calling out for some names, in which she only recognized one of those, she frowned but none the less, continued with what she was doing. This was of course until she heard the voice coming closer and in the end, coming into the common room or living room. And as she suddenly heard this said voice, comment on her presence, she straightened herself up and looked towards this stranger, this woman "I don't understand?" she didn't understand, though she had an idea that maybe Michael liked helping people, after all, he had said that he'd been there to help her, so maybe this was what the woman meant "Persephone," was all she said, as she stared at the box, this strange hard and black box "What is it?" she asked after Erin started telling her about needing a remote, whatever that was and seeing anything. This was very strange, and she didn't quite know how to put it together.
Ivy

Ivy

Humør : I hate to interrupt, but today’s just been full of surprises.
Antal indlæg : 58

IndlægEmne: Sv: So what do you call this strange box?   So what do you call this strange box? EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 10:52 am

Erin shook her head but didn't comment on the fact that the girl didn't understand. She was busy enough herself and her father having a new hobby that included saving young people in need - that was totally up to him. The girl wasn't shy, and she didn't seem stupid either just not taught in the basic things. "That is a tv, you can see things on it?" Erin replied confused and walked over to pick up the remote. She turned on the television and music played out loud. She should never had showed Luci the music channel," she turned down the volume. "You can basically find out anything from here.. the news, weather all that old people stuff.. fashion, animal shows.. anything," Erin assured and handed the girl the remote. "Are you hungry? I'm starving," she quickly added and walked out to the kitchen. "You want a sandwich?"
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: So what do you call this strange box?   So what do you call this strange box? EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 11:34 am

As she did not know what a TV was, this was all new informations "Wow, that sounds amazing," though as the TV got turned on, and the loud music suddenly started, she almost jumped and got a few steps away from it, not really sure what to say or think, as this was very strange. Though by her explanation of what the TV could do, and what you could learn from it, made her rather interested in it, suddenly she wanted to learn more, as it could be easier than with the books "What's a sandwich?" she asked, probably sounding rather stupid, but she was very young, and therefore food or TV's were not the things she'd learned about or for that matter seen before. None the less she followed Erin to the kitchen, in which she opened the fridge, and took out the red stuff, she always would drink, something she learned was blood, which only made it less good. Though Michael had told her, he got in a good way and therefore it wasn't dangerous or evil.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So what do you call this strange box?   So what do you call this strange box? Empty

So what do you call this strange box?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I have had these strange dreams lately
» You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean
» All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.
» Call it sin
» Call of Nature

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Bjergene, Oneiroi-
Gå til: