Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Cassius

Cassius

Humør : A warrior of the light
Antal indlæg : 141

All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there. Empty
IndlægEmne: All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.   All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there. EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 12:52 am

Place Odessa Apartment in Grounds of lilly
Outfit: Only a set of shorts and some sneakers.
For @Odessa <3
Date: a few weeks after they got home from USA
Time: early morning

They had just gotten home, from USA, as they both needed to get back into their schedule. He had not told Odessa yet, about how he felt being so important to her life, and having such an important part to play, for her life at least. It felt so unreal when he thought about, it but he had also told her, that if she wanted to they could seal the bond right then and there, but she had been calm and told him, that they did not have to an just being together could somehow be enough for the time being. Or that was at least what he thought when he tried to remember back to it. As he had gotten home, and went to bed, after a while his plan was simple accepted it and tell her it the next day, when he woke up as he was completely hammered after a long day.

A few hours before his alarm, his phone rang making what could have been a calm sleep for the angel, a thing. His eyes then span up, when he saw who it was, before he picked it up hearing Odessa flipping out, was not something he had thought he would ever see. He then tried to calm her, down as he got ready.
“Its going to be okay, Princess I will be going now, will be at your place in 20 mins top, just hang in there.” He said, as he then left his own place without his dog, for the first time. As he drove down towards her place, where his only thoughts was i am coming. When he finally arrived,he got out, and rushed up so he could rang the door, hoping for her to come out as fast as possible, or at least open the door, since it was still early.

“Come on Come on” he said as he kept trying to get in as, soon as the door was open he ran up and and then knocked on her door, hoping she would open if it took too long, he would try and open the door quikly to get in before he would yell out, "where are you Dessa, pls talk to me." He would then ask.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Odessa

Odessa

Humør : Tell me you need my help. I know you need it.
Antal indlæg : 40

IndlægEmne: Sv: All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.   All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there. EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 1:07 am

Odessa had a hand in her dark hair while she spoke on the phone. She had only just gotten up to start her morning to face herself in the mirror, screaming at herself. Somehow, Odessa’s looks had changed. She had no clue, but one thing was certain. She was freaked out and immediately called Cassius. He gave her twenty minutes, which only made her panic even more and run around, trying to figure out how she could fix herself. Eventually, the doorbell rang, and she let him in. She ran back to her bedroom and buried her head in a pillow. Yes, she had arranged a pillow and a belt, so she could tie the pillow to her head.
She could hear how the door opened and how he called for her. It gave her chills and she felt utterly cold. Not knowing what to do at all, she stroked a pose. One hand in the air, the other on the hip, and one leg slightly across from the other. She could feel how he got closer and just as he got in, she mumbled through the pillow, “Surprise!” she said, revealing most of her body that was much paler and thinner than her usual body. “I lost weight,” she said and put both arms out to the side, but as she did that, the belt loosened, and the pillow fell to the floor. Her cheeks were red, and a smile that was filled with panic was painted on her lips. “… Another surprise!” she tried to save it making jazz hands.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.   All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there. EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 4:48 pm

As he moved down towards the bedroom, he felt like something was completely off, why did she not say anything. It gave him goosebumps, as he finally got down to the bedroom he looked inside where he was meet by a completely different looking woman, was that Odessa. As her voice sounded the same, he leaned his head to one side.

“You look different.” He stated, where after the pillow felt of showing him a whole new face, he then backed a little away.
To deal with the shock, “you look completely different, did you do something with a spell or was it just a new haircut, and well a makeover you have gotten?”

He asked clearly trying to be supportive, he did not want to lose her and if it was not because of how Christmas had gone, and how his life was a mess he would probably have screamed and been over the hills and far away now, but he could accept it.

He then moved towards her, where he would give her a hug if she would let him, “its allright I am right here.” He would then say, as he looked into this new persons eyes, but he could still feel the connection to her.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.   All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there. EmptyTors Maj 12, 2022 4:37 pm

“Yes, I look completely different,” she complained feeling out of herself and placing both her hands on her cheeks. “I don’t- I didn’t do anything,” she started picking at her hair and rubbing her face to show him there was no makeup or wig. “I just… Woke up this morning looking like a- a-” she looked down at herself, “An emo girl with an identity crisis,” she said looking back up at him.

As he moved closer her eyes got bigger, almost pleading. His arms wrapped around her and it felt like she melted in his touch, placing her head on his shoulder, holding onto him with closed eyes. “Thank you,” she whispered letting a sad sigh leave her. “I just… I don’t know what to do,” she mumbled. It was almost as if the hug grounded her, and everything slowed down. It was easier to deal with now that he was here and she knew he didn’t run off.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.   All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there. EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 4:10 pm

No matter who stood in front of him, all he could see was Odessa. Even if it was a new look, he, would not leave her for that, was it weird, yeah just a tiny bit but, was it weirder than being saved by an archangel after having gotten bitten by a werewolf before not really. So, he knew he would stay there, at least if she wanted him to stay there. When she pointed out, what she thought she looked like, he could not help but chuckle.

“Sorry Princesses, I should not laugh about it, but you still look beautiful, now my girlfriend just looks like a Gothic girl, and I don’t mind.” He stated as he then pulled back before, he then leaned in towards her.

“You are still the same, and if it bothers you so much maybe we should try and see if something can help you with it, all I know is that this wonderful woman who stands in front of me even if she has a more Gothic emo look, I still wanne kiss the woman, who is Odessa no matter how she looks.”

He then stated as he leaned In to kiss her, he just wanted to make her feel more safe, if she would stop him he would back away, still holding her but his head would then pull itself away. Just holding her, being with her was enough in his case, but he tought maybe the kiss would comfort her, showing that even if it was a new look his heart still beated for her.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.   All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there. EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 4:47 pm

Her now green eyes looked up at him as he called her a nick name. She chuckled a little shaking her head. “I don’t-” she put her hand up in front of her eyes. This was just something so different from how she normally looked like. She normally had her plumb lips and sea blue eyes. She didn’t wish to do magic to keep her looks like how she wanted. The only thing she was close to having as it’s usual was the length of the hair. “I mind-” she mumbled, not managing to remove her hand before he hugged her again. She tried to look up a little as he wondered about whether or not they could find something to help her with it. But what should help her with dealing with how she looked right now? She didn’t look like herself at all. Not even her eyes had the same shape or color!
“It’s sweet,” she pulled a little away as he leaned in to kiss her, letting a small laugh leave her. “I’m so sorry,” she said with a little smile on her lips, “I can’t, I-” she stepped out of the embrace, letting her hands follow his arms down to his hands, letting them swing a little between them. “I’m definitely not comfortable with myself right now to anything like that,” she said, feeling how it eased some heavy weight from her chest. Even though it had been comforting to be in his arms, she hadn’t felt comfortable. Everything about her was different, so everything felt so much odder. When he had to hug her, his arms could reach further than usual. Her hands were so much thinner, her nails shorter, not to mention how her lips were so much smaller. She didn’t eve know if she knew how to kiss anymore, since she was used to having those big lips.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.   All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there. EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 5:37 pm

To be honest when she stopped him, he let go and backed a little away listening to her next words. He had no idea how he could help her, frankly he did not know how he could help her. As she then spoke, he listen to her words, as he felt her delicate hands move down to his and started to swing them between them.

“I… is there anything, you want me to do, to make you feel better do you need anything.” He asked looking into her new and what could only be described as calm green eyes, he wanted to support her be there for her, but it was like it was harder than he thought it would be.

His eyes then turned down to her new hands it was a little weird, but he also knew that at least they where strong enough in his mind, to be able to handle this new bump on the road he wanted the best for her, and if that meant she had to get to know her own body again, he would be okay with it. It was in that theory easy for him, to know that it was not just her look if even the look had something to say, it was the kind woman he had meet in the park a while back there had made him stay.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.   All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there. EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 8:28 pm

Was there anything he could do to make her feel better? She furrowed her brows, just a bit to express how she was thinking. She took a small step away from him, “I don’t know,” she spoke softly, shaking her head. She turned her eyes away from him and walked onto the other side of her bed, looking at it for a moment, trying to figure out when the transformation happened to her and why there was no sign of her own body. Was it simply her own body that had been morphed? She didn’t feel magically different, so she was almost certain that her soul had been shifted with this woman’s and then… She couldn’t really get the things to clear about why anyone would do that to her. She wasn’t enemies with anyone if she had to say so herself.
She let her hands find their way around her stomach that almost was nonexistent. How could this body be so thin? “Maybe… A cup of tea would be good,” she almost whispered. She was tempted to magically fill the kettle, but she had this feeling that using her body for normal things might be the best for her. “Did you manage to get any breakfast before you got here?” she spoke with an almost silent voice. She looked down herself wondering if she had any clothing to go out shopping for breakfast. She turned her back to him to open her closet. With no real thought to it, she undressed herself and picked out one of her favorite shirts and pulled it over her. As the clothing hit her skin, it simply felt how it didn’t fit like it used to. It felt odd. It was heavy on her chest, but she was fighting through it. She opened a drawer and pulled out some leggings and stepped into them, only to feel how they sat loosely around her. She would barely be able to walk far before they would start to fall down. She placed a hand on one of the shelves and another in front of her eyes, letting a quiet sob leave her.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.   All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there. EmptyMan Maj 16, 2022 5:45 pm

As he listens to her words, he could sense that it was hurting her, he wanted to help but how did you comfort someone who, had completely changed their look or somehow lost their look. His eyes meet hers as she asked him, if he had gotten some breakfast, he wanted to say that he did not, but at the same time. He did not want it to be about him when she was in such pain. Even if it was not inside, he slowly approached her when she had taken her clothes on, and he heard her sob. “I am here for you, no matter what I won’t leave you.” He stated as he turned her around, followed up by moving her chin up with his own fingers very gentle.

You are having a hard time I know that, now but it has not changed how I see you, you are strong enough to get trough it and, if this does not scare me away, nothing will do it.” He stated as he sent her a slight charming smile, he wanted to help her, wanted to be there for her. “And before I forget I would love to be with you, I am not going anywhere.” He then said as he sent, her a little but gentle and charming smile. “Should I make some breakfast and some Tea. ?” He then asked, as he looked into her eyes.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.   All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there. EmptyFre Jun 17, 2022 11:17 pm

It felt like she could breathe again as he turned her around. Her hand glided from her eyes, down to her mouth, continuing down until it reached her neck. The tears glided silently down her cheeks as he made her look up at him. Her lips slowly curled up in a smile as he explained how he wasn’t going to leave her and how it didn’t change how he saw her. She nodded as he convinced her that she would get through it, and he would be scared away. It calmed her to be reminded of that. “Are you sure?” she whispered, wanting to be certain that things like this wouldn’t scare him away. He had been through some massive changes and she understood that it could weigh heavily on his heart.

Her smile widened, and she could taste the salt from her tears as he told her that he loved her. It warmed in a way that could make her melt in his fingers. He asked about the breakfast that she had asked about, but she shook her head lightly. She took his hand and led him towards her bed, getting up on it so she was more in eye height with him, maybe even a tad taller than him. “You’re a wonderful man, Cass,” she spoke with a slightly rusty voice from the silent sobbing. She put her arms over his shoulders, holding her own hands behind him. “I am… A scared woman,” she laughed sadly. She let one of her hands take a lock of his hair and pull it back. Her eyes landed on his lips, “You-” she kept herself at bay, which made her hold her breath a little. “Like I told you at Christmas; my destiny is either that you end up leaving me or that I spend the rest of my life, forever, with you by my side,” her eyes found his eyes again. “And I would very much like to be with you, but,” she licked her lips and her eyes found his lips again, but only shortly before she pulled herself together to keep the eye contact. “You were never able to think about forever before you were reborn as an angel… And forever… Forever is a really long time,” her sweet new eyes flickered from one of his eyes to another. “I’m not asking you to choose right now, but,” she considered her words, “To me, a marriage means less to me than the bond I have to you. There is less commitment in a marriage. Which means-” she nodded a little, to take courage. “If I asked you if you would marry me, what would your response be?” she wondered, “And, you can respond truthfully, I’m not going to take damage,” she said blinking a little, knowing it could be difficult to reply such a question if one believed that one would be rejecting the other by saying no or wanting to wait with such a thing.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.   All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there. EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 10:03 pm

As she asked him if he was sure, he gave a nod. “I know that I care enough for you, that even though my life has been a roller coaster, it seemed like meeting you were all I needed to pick myself up Odessa.” He said, as he followed her back to the bed where she stood on it. As she sneaked her hands around his neck and called him wonderful. He opened his mouth,” I aint that wonderful, Dessa, you are the better side of me” He stated as he sent, her a slight smile. As she seemed to play with his hair, he could not help but chuckle, that changed quickly.

As he listen to her next words, as she let go of the hair, his eyes then meet hers as she tried to tell him, how it all worked together in harmony, an that he had no idea, what forever meant that much was true though, he had always thought he would die in a blaze of glory, taking down criminals now, he did not know how his life was, other than being with this wonderful woman.

When she then asked him, if he wanted to get married with her. He thought for a second, married was not a thing he had ever, done but maybe it would not be a bad idea, as he took a deep breath processing it, he moved his own hands behind her neck, leaning in with his forehead, as he looked this beautiful woman in the eyes. “ Odessa Lydia Dawn it would be my pleasure its, true I don’t know that much of eternity, but I just wanne be there with you, trough everything, but an important question is, would you be okay with me ?.” He asked, as he sent her a slight smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.   All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there. Empty

All you will ever have to do is call and i will be there.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Call it sin
» Call of Nature
» So what do you call this strange box?
» I just thought I call
» Do not call me that! (Leviticus) - (fortidsemne)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Gågaden-
Gå til: