Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Please give me back my innocence

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Please give me back my innocence Empty
IndlægEmne: Please give me back my innocence   Please give me back my innocence EmptySøn Maj 02, 2021 4:59 pm

DATE | 11 may
TIME | around 11 - 12 pm
WEATER | Clear sky, and its easy to see that is New Moon
ATTIRE | outfit

It had been such a upside down world since Flora had come to Gaia, a seemingly unknown place for the rest of the world. Even Flora hadn’t heard about it, before her good friend Edward had told her about it and told her that her skills were needed there. What a cruel joke it had been, must have been a joke right? Flora thought for herself as she was hiding away in a giant crash can in an ally. Her shaking fingers found her phone that lit up her face, as she failed to put down her lock screen code for the second time. A small groan left her lips, as tears started gliding down her cheeks. What she just had observed was something straight out of a horror movie! And if it hadn’t been for the very big fact that she had seen the fangs, and how they had pierced the willing human skin. She would have called the police, but as soon as she finally got the right code in, she quickly let her fingers hover over Edward’s name. He was the only one that she could call, mostly because she had evaded her parents that had brought her to the hospital for one of her checkups. It had just become too much, so many test, prodding questions. Worst of all, the question, is there any history of schizophrenia in the family?.
She just needed to get away, but after seeing this? Maybe they were right, maybe she was slowly but surely losing her mind.
The phone started calling, it took to many tunes before the click that told her that someone picked up “E-Edward?” she said with a hushed voice, feeling how her whole body was trembling. “Please, Edward I’m somewhere at the pedestrian street and, some people were killing, or biting, there was so much blood – please help me” her voice was shaky as she her some steps coming towards her hiding spot “Carl what are you doing?” a voice shouted father away, and she knew that someone had heard her, but how? Little did she know, that even in the pile of trash the smell of roses and lavender was easy for a vampire to pick up “I’m sure that I can smell something, oddly delicious over here” the male voice was deep, sultry and struck such a deep fear in her stomach that she almost forgot that she was still on the phone.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: Please give me back my innocence   Please give me back my innocence EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 11:10 am

ATTIRE: Link
_____
Catching up with his mother had been nice. It was a long time ago since he last had been in Gaia, even through he did have a titel here - like his mother he had never been one to flash it around. But now things had changed in the family, mostly because his grandfather now was king and had crowned Edward's mother to be the crown princess. It was huge, even through he could tell his mother was still getting used to the idea. It was no secret that she hadn't been fond of Gaia, and Kyle had forced her to stay here. Forced her into a marriage and with child, if you asked Edward at least. He had never been fond of the werewolf, and how he had taken the advantage of his mother simply because she trusted him. Of course she had trusted Kyle, he was meant to be her guard, not her bedwarmer or husband. And in the end. Look how it turned out, at least his mother was now free again. Edward had been spending the entire day with his mother and younger sister Vanya, who was now 2 years old.

He didn't need sleep unlike most people, he wasn't human even through sometimes he liked to try just to feel mundane. It never really seemed to be his cup of tea, so he read instead. All the books he had read at this point. Edward was sitting in the mansion down stairs in the empty reading room when his phone lighted up. Shortly he looked confused at it, wondering who on earth wanted to call him by this our. He expected maybe one of his brothers. Flora's name was on the screen as he picked up the phone, so he didn't spend much time doubting before he took it and placed it on speaker. Just before any words were spoken he could clearly hear what was going on in the area she was in. He was even convinced he could hear her heart beat racing, and her hushed voice quickly confirmed that something was wrong. "Flora - wh," he didn't finish his sentence before she kept talking. The pedestrian street. He rushed to the kitchen as fast as he could. Knowing he needed human blood to even be fast enough to get there, he looked down at his phone and took a deeper breath in. "Stay put okay," he replied and took a deeper breath in hearing someone coming closer towards her. It would take him too long to even get there. But perhaps he could just push through and be there fast enough to get there in time. He hoped. He really hoped.

Edward ended the call, before downing just enough blood for him to be at his fullest strength. Then he rushed out. Luckily, his mother's mansion was placed in the outskirts of Oakheart, close to the road that headed straight to Aston, and at this time. Traffic wasn't too bad, if he had chosen to drive. But a vampire in full speed could race a car on a good day. It wasn't his first test run, and he could possibly have called Cassian to ask him for a favor in a teleportation spell - but he didn't have time to explain or anything. It took him seven minutes, and he arrived in a state of what a human most likely would explain as out of breath, yet he didn't need to breathe, but he was burned slightly out. Edward whistled, getting the vampires attention as he stepped closer towards them. "Hey fellas what are you doing out here tonight? I heard there was a open buffet at Philotes," he pointed behind him and frowned a bit, trying to distract them from the fact they tried to pick up a scent from Flora. "And I tell you, it's delicious," he walked closer towards one of them, looking slightly to the side for a second to see the dead people around. He had picked up on Flora's scent, but he couldn't risk actually looking at her, it would just provide her unwanted attention. And if he could avoid bloodshed - he would.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Please give me back my innocence   Please give me back my innocence EmptyTors Maj 06, 2021 3:49 pm

Stay put okay?
Oh, yeah? Stay put?” she hissed, crawling deeper down into the stinking trash. How had she ended up here! “Not like I’m able to go anywhere, get me, now” she would have screamed at him, but it just came out as an angry plea instead as she knew raising her voice would be a bad thing. She wasn’t ready to die, she had so much more she was going to do with her life. This wasn’t how it all was supposed to end!
The person that was creeping closer started looking around. She could hear it in the way things was kicked around and pushed aside. It was clear that whoever it was trying to figure out if there was another meal for him. Didn’t think to actually look down the giant trashcan standing in the middle of it all.
Or so she thought, it was roughly seven or so minutes after the call with Edward had ended, she heard how the lit started to lift. No no no no no no a panicked voice started shouting in her head. But just as memories started to flash for her eyes, she heard the voice she knew so well. Edward? She pushed her brows together, how on earth did he get here so fast?
Open buffet, what? Clearly, he didn’t know how to defuse the situation, where was the sirens, police? Something that could shoot these insane murdering people!
Open buffet you say?” the man standing closes to where she was hiding seemed already forgetting that he was looking for something in the ally.
Well then, Will let’s get the hell out of here and go to Philotes!” the other one seemed like he was the brains of the operation as he narrowed his eyes and looked at Edward “Wonder why someone like him suddenly appears, didn’t you just look after something in the ally way” Floras heart started beating like crazy as she hide her face in her dirty hands. Why couldn’t they just leave!

NOTES | Will #990066, Carl #cc0000
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Please give me back my innocence   Please give me back my innocence Empty

Please give me back my innocence
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You promised you would always come back, why didn't you come back?
» Can you give me a Job? - Sean
» Give me something new! - Niklaus (XXX)
» Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
» Hey! give me a job! - Liam XXX

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: