Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ava

Ava

Humør : due to personal reasons i need a hug
Antal indlæg : 26

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough Empty
IndlægEmne: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptyLør Apr 17, 2021 8:22 am

Date: 12 May, 2021
Time: Around the break of dawn
Surroundings: a little rest area, a few cars, no one in sight.
Weather: calm and chill.
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Michael xx
______

She had spent a month here before doing anything, or almost nothing. There was only one reason she was in time, and it was because Uriel had texted her that he needed help. Remiel was even in this town, and she would be a fool if she didn't know Michael would be close by with this land crawling with demons. Always there to obey to God's word about these demonic creatures. Creatures who would never had been here if they had just listened to her and Lucifer back in the day. Fools, all of them and now they paid the ultimate price and had to clean up the mess. This was where she had been following an old instinct, call it seeing too much perhaps but not doing anything about it. Even if she never was in Aston or Gaia for that matter, it didn't mean she didn't have a few spies here and there. She liked knowing what went on in Michael's life even if it was hurtful that he never had been seeking her out. He'd had to many years to find her, and yet, nothing. So, when she had found the fallen angel that the hybrid had taken, she could so clearly see who his father was. And she had gotten him out, if she had to meet up with Michael again after so many years - she might as well bring a peace offering.

Jezebel had helped the boy out and taken him to her car, where she had told him to stay in the car. That she would call his father, not really giving the full explanation other than she knew his father and leaving the kid to wonder how or who she was. Then she had stepped enough away from the car and sat on the table with her shoes planted on the bench. She took a deeper breath in. "Michael," she called upon him. She had done that the first few times after she had been banished here, and after him not responding to her - she had simply just stopped. Till now. Her voice was still the same, she still sounded the same even if her face had changed a bit because of the fire a handful of years ago. "I know you can hear me. I found him; the kid I assume you are looking for." She sighed a bit and took a deeper breath in. She kept herself seated to not make herself appear as a threat.

She had done what it took her to survive all these years, and no, she still didn't like the humans. Now she felt sorry for them, sorry for them being a part of God's cruel game. Just another experiment of things he had stopped being interested in the second they seemed to go against his word. Banished to the prison called Earth. "It was about time."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 7:31 pm

Michael. He instinctively looked over his shoulder, seeking to reveal the person who’d called his name. But there was no one there. His next thought jumping to the conclusion that he was hearing things. Because it couldn’t be, he refused to believe that she of all people would pray to him. The thought alone was absurd. Because why now? Of course, she might have prayed to him in the past and he’d simply not heard it, but even then, he’d a long time ago assumed her dead. In the beginning, he had admittingly ignored her calls. Not seeing any choice but to do so. But that was such a long time ago. He looked around at the quiet surroundings of the library with a puzzled expression. And then he heard the voice again. Her voice. As clear as a bell. He swallowed. Hard. The mere anticipation of it being her brought forth all sorts of memories and emotions he’d rather have been without. It always pained him gravely to be reminded of those years. But now, out of the blue, they snuck up on him again.

He rose from his seat and put on his suit jacket before he closed his eyes. Standing there for a moment. Part of him still not believing it was her. That perhaps it was a trick from one of his enemies. And that he wouldn’t find Zachary. But there was only one way of finding out. He teleported himself to her location. His holy light emanated strongly from his aura and mixed in with the warm sunrise behind him. However, it quickly diminished the moment he saw her. For a long moment, he just stood there. Staring. Not sure if this was real. Or what it could even be categorized as. If she was mad at him or wanted to reconcile. His hands trembled at the overwhelming emotions, so he clenched them into fists. He then looked around at the rest area, trying to see if he could find Zachary anywhere.

You.” He turned his attention to Jezebel, his mind still struggling to come to terms with the fact that it was her. That after all those years, they were now reunited. He slowly stepped closer. “Why are you here?” Why was the first thing he'd needed to ask. At the same time, he wondered where she'd been and what she'd done. In fact, it was beyond his comprehension how none of his angels had found her because they’d undoubtedly told Michael about it if they had. But as he neared her, he realized part of the reason for this. His eyes studied her face and there was something different about it. Something that made her indistinguishable from the Jezebel everyone knew. Of course, she could have hidden her tracks as well. And perhaps it’d just been because he’d never actually ordered anyone to track her down. Purposefully doing everything he could to put that chapter behind him. He stopped a meter from the bench, resisting the urge to get closer and grab her chin. To look deep into her eyes and determine whether it really was her. Or just someone who’d taken on her voice and looked remarkably like her.
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 8:58 pm

The bright and holy light reached her with an inch of pain, reminding her that she still wasn't forgiven by God by far. But it didn't bother her, she wasn't sorry for what she believed, only sorry for what it had cost her. You. She raised her brow, but didn't move, she let him walk towards her. Because there was no way she was going to let this be easy on him. She was surprised how hard it hit her, right in the stomach like a kick of old emotions that wanted to drown her. "Why am I here?" Jezebel repeated his question while looking at him. She narrowed her eyes a little bit looking slightly offended. She knew he didn't just mean the obvious. Why now, why had she reached out by now. It wasn't like she didn't know she looked different. The fire had destroyed her face, and it was luck that medical care along with a little magic had restored it almost identical - yet far from. Her eyes locked on his as he realized this, making her hold her breath for a while. "I thought I would visit this shit show of a country - it does have quite the reputation," she breathed out and swung her legs from the bench to the side and jumped down. "No actually, I'm helping Uriel with something, but I will explain that later." Then she took a few steps closer to him, looking into his eyes. It had been a long time since she had looked directly into those green eyes.

Jezebel had underestimated how it would be to look at him again. Relationships here on Earth was different, they started and ended between years - some even lasted for a while, yet she had never been by someone's side for as long, as she had stood by Michael. Knowing someone for that long, it was longer than even most supernatural got to brag with. Jezebel tensed her jaw a little bit as she took a sharper breath in. "He is okay. He wasn't hurt when I found him, and he is sleeping in the back of my car," she then told Michael, wanted to point out the safety of the angel before anything else. Then she exhaled a bit still not able to remove her eyes from his face. There was one thing that was different about him, behind that strength he used to hold himself up, there was pain. Time had been cruel to him, she could only imagine. With the demons and the chaos roaming Earth as a construct of Lucifer's rage from the act of him being banished.

"You've seen better days, huh?" She asked surprisingly gently as she slowly reached out for his cheek, to place her hand on his cheek. Had it worth it? Jezebel blamed her ability for the fact of remembering things like they happened Yesterday, sometimes they really just snuck up on her. Like right now, she remembered the day where it all had gone down the hill. The fighting, the screaming - the pain and how everything had been ripped apart and she had landed here on Earth. "Was it worth the cost?" One question she always had been eager to ask anyone who had chosen not to stand by Lucifer and herself when they claimed humanity would be the end of them all.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptyTors Apr 22, 2021 9:25 pm

Michael tensed slightly as she started to near him, feeling nothing but anger and hurt towards her. Something he'd surely thought would create somewhat of a barrier between them. He then frowned. Helping Uriel with something? He couldn’t think of any reason why his brother would accept any help from her. Even if he didn’t know where he was or what he was doing. It didn't seem right. “No. You’ll explain it now,” he demanded. After all, his family meant more to him than whatever she possibly could have to say about anything else. He wasn’t even sure if he wanted to hear her talk of the past. Because it’d been so long. And if it was of any importance, she’d surely had told him sooner. But as she stepped closer, he felt how his throat closed and his heartbeat quickened. It wasn’t easy seeing your first love and remembering everything that once had been. In many ways, she’d been his closest relation for all those thousands of years. His best friend. He first swayed from her gaze as she pointed out that Zachary was okay. He glanced at the few cars in the rest area to determine if his aura was in any one of them. Then stopping at the one car where it was. He breathed out, feeling relieved at this discovery. He'd been worried sick about him for the past two weeks. He looked back at Jezebel, wondering why she’d even do such a thing. Saving his son at this time. She’d not been there for her own children when they’d really needed her. All it had led to was them resenting her. And now three of them were dead.

He frowned at her next comment. Because of course, he’d seen better days than meeting his first ex. But he also knew that she’d seen beyond that. That something behind his eyes was vastly different than it had been those thousands of years ago. “Don’t pretend that you care about that, Jezebel.” He lowered his chin, looking deep into her eyes and seeing fragments of the woman he’d used to love. But there was something hiding behind her eyes as well. Just like his; there was pain. Once she touched his chin, he most of all wanted to move away, but nothing inside of him could. He was completely pulled into the memories of her and what they’d used to be. He closed his eyes, seeing a memory of her touching his cheek after he’d condemned an angel. Telling him that it was okay and that he’d only done what was right. Even if it hadn’t felt that way. Even if he’d only done it because God had asked him to. But that memory was quickly turned to the most recent one. The one he'd replayed in his mind the most times. He’d often see the scene of her reaching him at the brim of the war. Asking him one last time to stop it all. But this time it felt much more real. Just like the day he’d stood in front of him, pleading, asking him with all heart to stop. But he just couldn’t. He’d been given an order from God to command the war against them. So, however much it pained him to go against his brother and wife, he’d had no choice but to do so. And to this day, he’d not forgiven them for that. For betraying Heaven and Him in such a detrimental way. It had only brought the world evil. Because had they stayed with God, that evil wouldn’t ever have reached Earth and demons would have never been created. If they’d just done the only right thing, he was convinced that things would have looked much different.

You know that I think it was.” He shifted between her brown eyes, not understanding why she’d even needed to ask. “You betrayed us. You along with Lucifer and the rest of the rebellion. You brought evil to the world.” He placed his own hand above hers and removed it from his face. Albeit not letting go of it. “I will always think that God’s intentions are worth it. And I already know that you don’t feel the same way. Otherwise, you’d come to me sooner. So please, tell me, why now? Why save Zachary? After all, it’s more care than you’ve even shown your own children since your fall.
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptyTors Apr 22, 2021 10:56 pm

She raised her brow by his demand to know, and had it been anyone else, she would have snapped back. "I found him in New York, wandering around like a hopeless fool. I don't know what has happened to him, but he doesn't know who he is. Whoever has done a number on him, had to be powerful," she informed Michael and took a deeper breath in. "He goes under the name Joel at the moment, he is completely brainwashed - none of my powers had any effect on him," she added on her next exhale. Uriel was the closest person she had to her past, it wasn't like any of her former friends were there for her. It had been ages since she had even seen another angel not looking at her with hatred because of what she had done, besides Uriel, then again he didn't remember much about her now.
Jezebel took a sharper breath in and folded her lips. It had always pained her not being able to care for their children after she had been banished from Heaven, or even be able to call upon them. Perhaps in the end, she had figured it was easier for them to be a figure of hate other than having them serve the same fate as her. It had however never changed her vision on how things had supposed to be.

A smaller snort left her lips, she didn't pretend. Then again, there was a fine line between love and hate, and she had spent so many years hating him for not coming after her. She reckoned that she might not have been alone with that thought. Their ego was perhaps too great to even face one another after that battle. "I have always been real with you," she pointed strongly out to him as their eyes locked. Jezebel took a deeper breath in, the warm skin on her fingertips taking her back. Way back. Her powers worked in mysterious ways like that, forcing her very often to visit her past. Her heart skipped a beat for a short moment as he closed his eyes, and shortly she wondered if her powers had entangled with him as well.

You know that I think it was, she took a deeper breath in, but didn't exhale for the first few seconds. She knew he thought what he did was right. Didn't they all just do what they thought was right? Her jaw tensed. This argument had been roaming like thunder in the skies for years, waiting to strike. He slowly removed her hand from his face, which perhaps was for the best. "I brought evil into this world?" She huffed. "Me?" Jezebel clicked her tongue while shaking her head, not believing he actually blamed her for it. "I tried to save you. All of you. You are really to blinded in your fate that you refuse to see what is going on around you Michael?" She raised her voice slightly at him. Jezebel folded her lips together and took a step back and turned around for a second. She needed to collect herself, this was getting way over her head. It felt so natural and yet so out of this world to be standing here talking to him. Jezebel closed her eyes for a second as she listened to him and she started shaking her head. ""You don't know shit," she spun around furious as pointed at him. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt it so easy to be mad at someone. Then again, when you had known someone for this long, even been so close to someone in the past - it was easier to completely let go of anything that would otherwise hold you back. He had been hers, the one she always game to with everything, even if they disagreed, she had always felt like she could. And given this was the first time since back then they actually were seeing each other again, it was odd and weird, but at the same time, she still lowered her guard. She let him know his words angered her, she didn't hold back. "You don't get to just come here and play saint," she added walking closer to him again. "Yeah because God forbid me, or have you forgotten that. Guess it's just easier to blame the she-devil, huh? He cut my line to everything heavenly." Jezebel reminded him with a stricter look in her eyes, but behind all the strict and anger - there was really only pain. It was like he hadn't even tried, hadn't even tired to see if he could do something. Or maybe he just hadn't wanted to see her at all. Thinking she was worthy of her punishment. " I was left alone, completely alone, taken away from you -- and everyone else. So, excuse me for not showing up around the dinner table," she took a sharper breath in, clearly furious. As if he ever would have let her see them anyways.

It had taken many years to get a clear mind and not think about anything relating to Heaven, starting a new life for herself on Earth, not being what others remembered her as. Having people telling who you were all the time, reminding you why they didn't trust you, and yet at the same time watch them live in the chaos they created. The chaos they blamed Lucifer for, and yet, if they had just listened. There would have been no Hell. "Why didn't you come to see me, huh? Why didn't you even care for a second how I was feeling when I prayed to you. So ashamed of me standing up for what I believed in, that you just stopped caring?" It had been a long time coming, it was a lot of rage to build up over so many years. Not really rage, hurt, and frustration. All coming out in explosive anger. "You brought out the real monsters you know. Do you honestly think that there would have been monsters on Earth, if God hadn't made you punish a girl and actually take her wings? -" Jezebel pointed out and crossed her arms while raising her eyebrow at him. Just because you followed orders, it didn't mean you were any better than the one giving them. "Oh, and let's talk about Lucifer. The paranoid bastard was right about one thing, humanity did destroy us. I mean look at you, you look so battled and bruised. What has happened to you?"
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptySøn Apr 25, 2021 7:03 pm

He doesn't know who he is Surprise passed his expression, not understanding how this had passed by him. But worse was it that he hadn't even had a clue that he was gone. Guilt started to creep up on him, knowing that perhaps if he’d checked on him, he could have done something, helped in some way, or prevented the incident from happening in the first place. But losing all your memories when you were nearly seven-hundred thousand years. That wasn't an easy endeavor. She was right for saying that it was a powerful being who’d done that. He then narrowed his eyes slightly, wondering why she of all people had chosen to help him. Then concluding that she'd had to have some ulterior motive for doing so. Not trusting that she'd simply done it to be helpful. And it brought all his resentment for her to the surface and the worries for his brother to the back of his mind. “Must be nice to have the memories of you wiped away.” The harsh comment was very uncharacteristic of him. But it had only taken a second for the thought to come into his mind before he'd spoken it. He hated her for what she’d done. He hated that her memories haunted him to this day. And most of all he hated the feelings she brought up in him from her mere presence. He could’ve sworn it shouldn’t have been possible. Not after all these years. Yet here they were. Strong as ever.

Michael’s eyes darkened as he looked at her, the anger and feeling of betrayal shadowing the light in them. He couldn't see how she believed her intentions had been to save everyone. Or even a flicker of why she had deemed it to be good. Michael had always tried his best to follow God and do what was right by his laws. So, of course, that had perhaps blinded him in some ways. For the longest time, he’d refused to believe that there was good in any unholy being. But over the years that had changed. He’d learned much more about Earth and its beings than he could’ve ever imagined. However, some things never changed. One of those things being the truth of God and his doctrines. To acknowledge that was only seeing things clearly. He clenched his jaw as she turned back around, only to tell him that he didn't know shit. “What’s that supposed to mean?” It was clear to tell that she felt misunderstood and had a lot of pent-up feelings regarding it all. But to say that he didn’t know anything, she had to know that wasn’t true. She’d seen the pain behind his eyes in Heaven. How part of him hadn’t wanted to do it, but it wasn’t like he had much of a choice. There was no way he could have turned against God.

He scoffed as she said he couldn’t come here playing saint. Because even after everything he was the one with a perfect set of white wings. Not her. He'd stayed strong in his faith through measures far graver than the creation of humanity - a species far less detrimental to the world than so many others. “Oh, that's right. I remember because I was the one who had to pick up the pieces you left behind. They were shattered to know that their mother chose the rebellion over them. Over her own family.” He'd been the one who had to convince their children that mom wasn't as bad as everyone said and that she still cared about them. But in the end, it had been nearly impossible to convince them of any such things. “You made that choice, Jezebel. You knew God would punish you for taking part in the rebellion. You knew it’d end up costing you Heaven and your family. So don’t you dare blame this on anyone but yourself!” He couldn't get why she said those things. Just like he hadn't been able to see why Lucifer and Jezebel thought they had any real chance at winning the war. They should have known that this was the outcome. “It shouldn’t even have been a choice. It was supposed to be you and me forever, remember?” They'd made vows to each other. They'd made promises to always be there. And yet, she’d chosen to join in on Lucifer's cretinous ideas. Shooting all the things she'd told him straight to hell.

He raised his chin as she turned his question back at him, asking him why he hadn’t come sooner. “Because you broke my heart! And I had to stop caring, I had to put all we had behind me. I had no choice but to move on. Because I had to fix Heaven and deal with the aftermath of the war. And because seeing you would’ve brought both of us more pain. You know that. I mean just look at us now.” He gestured towards her. He didn't believe it would have changed anything and clearly, she'd been equally stubborn and proud to not come to him. Until today. He inhaled deeply as he reverted his gaze from her. Truthfully, he had never stopped caring about her. It was something that had always nagged him, so it did hurt him when she asked him why he hadn’t come, despite having heard some of her prayers. And it wasn't like he hadn't thought about it a thousand times.
His eyes darted back to her as she accused him of being the one bringing monsters to Earth. “Me?” he asked with a furrow of his brows. How could she accuse him of that when he spent every living day fighting those monsters? If anything, it was God who had willed it so. And if he hadn’t done it, another angel would have. But he’d entrusted Michael with the command so he’d obeyed. It was as simple as that. Her blasphemy against God only fueled his anger, resenting it when people talked ill against his father. He had created the world and its laws; hence he was the only one who always was right.

He frowned slightly as she blamed humans for his hardships. “You talk as if you don't know that my worst ordeals have been caused by unholy beings.” Demons above all. He refused to believe that she'd not heard rumors about him, of some of the worst things that he'd had to endure. Of all the enemies who'd tortured and killed members of his family. She'd only really had to have one conversation with Zachary to know one of those incidents. Him having been trapped within his very first hours on Earth by demons just because he was the son of Michael.
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptySøn Apr 25, 2021 8:49 pm

It wasn't like she imagined a reunion between them to ever go well, hell, all the scenarios in her head had ended up in fire and terror. But yes, perhaps it was the best to forget her. It seemed like no one had anything good to say about her showing up either way. Remiel's first act had been to threaten her, because he thought she had cursed Uriel. Jezebel took a deeper breath in, feeling the rage burning in her veins about to explode, all it took was just hitting the right button and for some reason Michael held the remote. It wasn't fair. Using their kids against her, and yes, she didn't know what had went on in Heaven after. She could only imagine that part. "Don't you think I know that?" She hissed back at him. Jezebel knew they must have been shattered, she was shattered by not having seen them for years. If she weren’t cursed with her powers, perhaps she wouldn't even have been able to remember their faces. "Do you think I ever wanted it to come to that?" She took a sharper breath in and tried to hold herself from exploding further. Jezebel ran her hands frustrated over her head, her fingers almost digging into her skull as they grabbed around her hair. If anything, she had lived with that choice for this long - she was very much aware of what it had cost her. "Yes!" She yelled and lashed her arms out looking at him, before pointing at herself. "I know that, but I didn't know it would end up like that," Jezebel took a deeper breath in before shaking her head a little bit.

It was supposed to be you and me forever, remember?
As much as she wanted to yell, those words silenced her for a short moment. Jezebel took a deeper breath in. Those words had knocked her empty for words, and her jaw tensed a bit like the rest of her body had been for a while. Finally, she managed to speak and once again, his next words went for another attack on her heart. She had never meant to break his heart. What she had joined in on was her vision on Heaven was better without new creations, they had been fine on their own. They would have lived perfectly fine on their own, but Lucifer had gone crazy after God had sent Maelle to Earth as her punishment. She understood why he went mad, she would have gone mad if any of her children had been sent down there to live in misery forever. All alone. "Yeah, the only mess we forgot to clean up," she chuckled a bit while shaking her head. Her voice a little lower, seeing the rage had been turned to sorrow for her loss.

Jezebel knew she shouldn't cause more arguments, but it felt good getting everything of the table. And she needed to feel anything but sad right now, it felt like the sorrow was trying to lure her into the deep endless sea, and right now wasn't the time for that. So, the anger took over once again, and she let the flame burn brighter and brighter. "The first unholy being was created the day you took her wings.. the day Hell was created and only giving Lucifer revenge as the only outlet.". Jezebel took a sharper breath in and sighed a bit. " I never wanted any of that, the war or the fighting. I just wanted him to listen to me. I just wanted you, our family." She raised her voice in the end, pointing out her end goals.

She had been terrified of the idea of these new creatures coming around, and what it would do to them. Perhaps Lucifer's paranoia had convinced her to take the final stand in the end. And she knew. It wasn't like she had stopped caring either. Every time she had heard something, a lead she had followed up on it. Even if she could just get close enough to get a glimpse or talk to someone who had seen him. "I never meant for any of this to harm you, in any way," she took a deeper breath in and licked her lips shortly. "If it makes you feel better, Lucifer thought I betrayed him as well.. and everyone hates my guts now. So that is great," Jezebel took a deeper breath in and kept her eyes at Michael. They could throw blame around all they wanted, they would never come to an agreement, otherwise it wouldn't have taken them this long to actually look at each other.  Being hunted by the angels who hated her had only lasted a couple of thousand years, and she had learned to survive and hide from her enemies. Thanks to Lucifer she had earned her nostalgia abilities, that was what you got when the devil placed you in one of his mind prisons. The payment for the betrayal she hadn't committed. Jezebel had never contacted Lilith, nor Samael or Maelle for that matter. Not after hearing how things usually went down with them. She wasn't here to make allies or enemies, one of the main reasons she had avoided Athena. It all seemed to hit this place, everything you otherwise should avoid.

Jezebel narrowed her eyes a little and then dared to walk back to him again. Her heart wasn't cold, yet they both knew that you shouldn't trust a survivor till you knew just what they had done for their survival. "So, what do we do now?" See, she knew she needed to let him go. Let him walk away from there and then perhaps they would never see each other again. It was funny like that, till this moment she had felt fine by the thought of him doing his thing somewhere around the world. That it had taken them this long, and it was hitting her so hard, it was surprising. Surprisingly emotional to her, making her reach out for him once again. Restricting herself to only place a hand on his upper arm, looking at her hand on his arm, while taking a deeper breath in. It shouldn't be this hard. Damn, it shouldn't even be hard at all. They had both made their choices, then, why was she standing here fighting the urge to just pull herself closer to him. Closing the space between them, just to feel home again - but was it even home anymore? It hadn't been for years and she knew she wasn't welcome.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptyTirs Apr 27, 2021 3:53 pm

He would never understand why she'd made that decision back then. Nor how she hadn’t foreseen that this was the outcome. Her being cast out for all eternity. There was no turning back once that happened. She was on the side of Lucifer. The evil serpent. It didn’t matter if they’d been brothers, perhaps his closest brother, because once he'd turned against him, he’d ruined everything they’d had. Torn their relationship apart. And Jezebel was just as guilty of this.
It pained him to think back on what they’d used to be. This strong couple who'd been through so much together. Just to have her throw it all away. He exhaled sharply as she became silent, the hurt in her eyes mirroring his own, and there really was nothing easy about this. To face this eons-old heartbreak and feel the sorrow all over again. But perhaps this was the remedy, a way for them to finally move on from what had happened between them.

The clouds started to darken as she pointed out that the first unholy being was created because of him. They had already started to gather more and more throughout the whole argument, leaving the sky in colors of melancholy. “I suffer the consequences of those actions every single day because it’s easier to blame me. It’s always been easier for all of you to direct your anger and hatred at me. And I’ve taken it. I will take it for the rest of my life. I know that. But I was just following an order. If I hadn’t done it someone else would have.” He had never gotten how it’d been so easy for them to turn their backs on God. Their creator. Because his wrath was not something anyone wished to feel. And even though he'd strayed from his path numerous times, and despite the punishment that followed, he'd still stayed loyal. “No, if you wanted me and our family you would have stayed and trusted in God’s plans. Trusted in me. Because I would have never betrayed you.

I never meant for any of this to harm you, in any way.
He couldn’t hear that as anything but a lie. She’d probably just sat there with a satisfied smirk on her face from all his pain, thinking he had it coming. Otherwise, she would have tried to see him. If she’d cared just a little about him after they’d parted, she could’ve come to help. And surely, she had the influence and power to do so, being one of the first fallen angels. One of Lucifer’s trusted. Wait, what?. His thoughts were abruptly interrupted as she said that Lucifer had thought she’d betrayed him. He crossed his arms, not sure how he was supposed to take the news that both the holy and unholy hated her. So, perhaps that was why he’d heard nothing of her for all these years. For a moment, he felt sympathy for her, thinking that despite all the hate he had, he also had love and admiration from people all around the world. He couldn't imagine what it must have been for her to be without that. But he quickly shook those thoughts out of his head because she had to be lying.
He uncrossed his arm. “Do you really expect me to believe that? That you are hated by those you chose to fight amongst? That’s very rich. What did you do to make Lucifer think that you betrayed him after giving up everything you knew for his ideas?” If she could give him a reason, he might be able to determine whether she was telling the truth. It probably shouldn’t surprise him that Lucifer had gone ahead and betrayed her, just like he had so many others. It was simply who he was. But he'd already painted this image of who Jezebel was, of who she'd turned out to be, having viewed her like that for so many years. It wasn't easy for him to imagine her as anything else.

He moved his gaze away from her when she asked him what they should do now. Looking into her brown eyes would surely just cloud his judgment. And he didn’t want that. He didn’t even know if he wanted them to do anything except stay out of each other’s lives. That’s what he’d always intended to do. But something inside her had chosen to come to see him, and while that might be a lucky coincidence of her finding his son, he also deemed there to be a greater reason. Then he felt her touch on his upper arm, making him return his eyes to her. Why was it that something so simple could bring all his feelings back? Back to a time where agony was a distant concept and joy, peace, and hope were prevalent? “We won’t do anything. Because I can’t forgive you. I just can’t. For all I know, you took Zachary just to bring me here.” He didn't know what she'd expected him to say. If she'd thought they could move on as if nothing had happened. If she'd thought he'd grant her forgiveness. But even if those things were possible, he just needed time. He needed more than words. He needed to know that all she'd told him was true. “There’s nothing to do. I will go talk to Zachary and bring him home. And we will part ways. After all, that's why you came here. Or am I wrong?” She had not answered his question regarding why she was here. Why she'd finally decided to contact him. Not if it was for any other reason than bringing him Zachary.
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: [color=#8B008B]   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptyTirs Apr 27, 2021 4:47 pm

Jezebel took a slightly deeper breath in. He didn't believe her that was clear as the sun rising behind them. "I tried to stop the war - so he wanted me in Hell with him, because that is apperently what I deserve," she replied simply while holding her breath, yet she was still standing there never stepped inside the Devil's playground - and Jezebel had to confess for that she felt grateful. "He thinks that he lost because of me, then again, it's easy to blame others for your mistakes," Jezebel added while breathing out slightly heavy. Jezebel licked her lips in frustration, the image of her so clearly portraited in his mind as the bad guy, no wonder it seemed impossible to believe she wasn't that bad. "I don't lie and I've never in my entire life lied to you," she pointed out a bit more strongly and raised a brow at him. Even when they had shared different perspectives of things, it had been no secret that she had been skeptical about God's plan about the humans. She had always thrived in sharing what she believed and stood for, holding back on that she wasn't fund of the idea - everyone in Heaven knew she was skeptic about the humans back then. "Have it ever crossed your mind that I'm not as bad as you have fooled yourself to believe?" Jezebel snapped slightly back at him. She was tired of being accused of being the root to all evil. Even just Remiel's first impression of seeing her again, the hatred.

There was hope in her eyes, just a slight as she had her hand on his arm. Feeling the touch, she just realized she had longed for too long. How had it come down to all this? Her hope in her eyes faded for a second as she said they didn't do anything from here. He just wanted to turn his back and leave? "I'm not asking for you to forgive me," she whispered underneath her breath, looking down for a short second to take a deeper breath in. Then she turned her big doe eyes back at him. Did he really think she was so childish and stupid to steal one of his children just to lure him out? Jezebel had better things to do than stealing angels and steal memories. Clearly, she had shown up in a time where everyone was on edge. "I don't know why I came here. I could have returned to New York by now, living my life there - and yet, Uriel calls me here and I show up." Jezebel replied while shaking her head a little bit. "For your little side theories on this true crime story you are trying to make. I didn't kidnap Zachary. But the fallen angels whisper around here, so does the demons." She didn't remove her hand from his arm, instead she slowly ran it down his arm till it reached the elbow. It was more instinct if anything, she rarely realized she was standing this close to him.

It was information but even so a warning. Just in her month of being here, she had already gathered more information about what was going on around this cursed land. It was easy to get hands on it, you just had to hate the right angels and you got a ticked inside. There was no saying she could make him trust her, and what would happen even if he did? "You know, maybe I can help you," she suggested a bit bolder while she folded her lips together, keeping her eyes locked on his. Standing this close, he hadn't yet pushed her away and she wondered why. Why allow her this close if he didn't care? "I've been in Aston for a few weeks, and I've already gathered enough information to find people who could locate me to Zachary and found out just a few people who hates your gut," she added on her next exhale. Because maybe she wasn't quite done yet. Perhaps she wasn't just going to look at him and just turn her back to him. Jezebel couldn't pretend that this hadn't happened, not that it hadn't stirred up all her emotions to a level she couldn't navigate in them. "We used to be quite the team," she reminded him while her hand left his arm only to reach his cheek.

It wasn't on purpose, the nostalgia hit her as well as it induced him. Rushed into a supreme wave of what they had used to be, that felt like a rip in her heart. The warmth and pureness knocked all air out of her for a small second. The happiness hit her just as hard, but not as much as the love, making her gasp a bit for air. The small memories flashed for her eyes, almost as if they had just happened. Thrown back to reality was almost harder. It was cold and empty, making her realize how empty her heart truly was. Shocked by her own power’s extreme reaction and the rush of emotions that made her tear up, forced her to jump a step back. Jezebel rarely got to trigger her abilities in a way it affected her, but this did. More than to her liking. "I'm sorry. I don't know how tha-- how that happened. I didn't mean to do that." Jezebel turned around running her hands over her face, despite it being the good memories – the realization of not having that anymore was perhaps the most heartbreaking event of them all. She took a deeper breath in and looked up into the sky, trying to prevent her tears from falling. When she finally had suppressed them, she turned around facing him again.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptyTors Apr 29, 2021 6:21 pm

If she’d wanted to end the war, she should have been on the rightful side of it. Not the one causing it in the first place. A part of him did think she deserved to be in Hell for her actions. However, when she explained the reason, he furrowed his brows. It honestly surprised him that his brother would stoop so low as to blame her for his failure. Because the war had been lost even without her. God had never intended for them to win. He lowered his chin as she confessed to never having lied to him. He found that hard to believe, considering who’d she’d turned out to be. And he couldn’t make himself believe it. Because if it was true. If she’d genuinely only wanted him, she’d gone about the wrong way of achieving it. He scoffed lightly as she asked him if it’d crossed his mind that she wasn’t as bad as he believed. Because surely, that was all her trying to make him believe that she wasn’t. But he’d yet to see any proof of it. “No.” It simply hadn’t crossed his mind. He couldn’t see her as anything but the woman who’d hurt and betrayed him. Not for the time being.

She seemed genuine when she explained her reason for coming here. But there were still so many unanswered questions regarding Zachary. So many theories, that her kidnapping him wouldn't be the craziest of them. But if she told the truth, it was only disconcerting to hear that the fallen angels and demons had been whispering about it. That they knew where his son was when he hadn't been able to track him. He felt the warmth of her hand as she moved it down his arm, knowing that he should step back and not allow her to be so close to him. It only made him feel things that he didn’t want. But he couldn’t get himself to move, not after the things she'd said. He couldn’t’ turn his back on her when there was even the slightest inclination of her being able to help his family. “Jez, if you’ve heard anything else regarding the people close to me, I need you to tell me.” He knew that she didn’t owe him this, especially not if she’d told the truth about Zachary. But his family meant everything to him. If he could prevent something from happening to them or help them in any way, he would in a heartbeat. Even if that meant he had to work with Jezebel. When it came to himself, he didn’t really care. He knew that there were people out there who hated his guts. The only problem was when they decided to direct that hatred towards his family instead of him. He couldn’t deny that they had been a great team either. Nobody went through thousands of years together as strongly as they had if it wasn't for their ability to work together. But so much had happened since then and he wasn’t so convinced that they'd be able to do that anymore.

The hand on his cheek dragged him into an ocean of memories. The effect feeling far stronger than the snippets he'd gotten earlier. The nostalgia of everything they’d used to be. Everything he’d used to feel. The sense of belonging, the deep love he’d had for her, and the pure happiness he’d felt. How careless he'd been because there'd only been good in the world. His heart skipped a beat as he was pulled into the memory of seeing her walk down the aisle on their wedding day, and just like that day he forgot to breathe. He closed his eyes tightly, letting a tear fall down his cheek at the overwhelming emotions. It was like a punch to the stomach when the feelings were ripped away, letting him return to the cold reality. He inhaled a deep breath as he took a few steps back. For anything in the world not wanting her to do that again. To bring him into the agony of what could never be. Of what certainly wasn’t. He’d not felt that kind of happiness in a very long time. Michael tipped his head in a barely perceptible nod at her apology. He wanted to believe her but it was easier said than done. He turned his gaze away, wishing that his mind would just forget everything he’d just seen. “I don’t believe you,” he said in a lower voice as he returned his eyes to her. He had no idea what it even was, but it clearly was some ability of hers, and if she hadn’t meant to trigger it, she could have just not gotten close to him. “Stay away from me,” he said in a raised voice as he took yet another step back, wanting to distance himself from all of it. “Because I can’t—I can’t look at you and not see the person who betrayed me when I needed you the most. Bringing back any of our old memories won’t change that. So, if you came here to help Uriel, that's great. But I think it's best if we keep out of each others lives.
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptyFre Apr 30, 2021 9:01 am

I need you to tell me. Jezebel narrowed her eyes for a short moment, knowing she actually didn't need to provide him with any given information. Aston was a cursed city; Gaia was a cursed country and everything here screamed of ancient battles and corruptions. No wonder someone like Michael stayed around hoping he could win the next battle.  Jezebel had lived in the real world, with real world problems and people who were simply just people. Just a month of being here observing what kind of place this was, she was already overwhelmed by the supernatural and how much it dominated. How much out of control everything had gotten. There was little she could do, but also a lot - one of the reasons she had thought about convincing her board to give her company yet another town to conquer. She also knew both Sebastian and Ash were in this town, which was one of the cons seeing no one really was thrilled to see her. She could deal with that later.  

With the memories rushing through her system, she completely forgot about talking about the things she had heard. And she was just overwhelmed by all her emotions that was drowning her over and over again. Jezebel dried her eyes and snorted as she turned around facing him again. He didn't believe her, of course not, she had gotten that confirmed like a slap across her face a few too many times already. "Point taking, but just because you don't believe something, it doesn't mean it’s not true," she pointed out and folded her lips together for a short second. "Stay away from you? Fine, done. Easy," she snapped back at him while shaking her head, like an empty argument. She had stayed away from him for so long, hadn't she? Jezebel took a deeper breath in and snorted a bit while placing her hands on her hips. "Best for us - or best for you?" She asked while raising her left eyebrow a little bit sharper. "You know what, never mind. This was clearly a waste of my time," she exhaled a little bit more exhausted. "I was a fool to even have glimpse of hope that you would actually be able to see me for a second." She took the keys to her car from her pocket and threw them to him. "Take the car, leave it - do whatever you want.," Jezebel crossed her arms a little defensive.

Jezebel took a few steps back and took a deeper breath in. "I never stopped thinking about or love you.. If that matters in any way," she held her breath for a second while keeping her eyes locked on his. "Just thought you should know. Goodbye Michael." Jezebel then turned around and started to make her way through the forest. Then she stopped for a second. "Did you hear something?" She asked as her eyes scanned the trees. The sunlight bathed the green leaves, making them look almost golden. But she was so sure she heard something. A sudden movement made her frown a bit, but she just stood there and tried to get a better view of what was going on. "I swear I saw something," she looked back at Michael for a second. Then a gun was fired.

The birds around the tress flew to the air to the sound, and it took Jezebel a second to realize what had went down. "Shit," she mumbled realizing the burning sensation coming from her thigh, just as she started losing her balance. Before she even could reach Michael she had fallen to the ground. Her hands reached the injury as it burned so badly, making her realize it was a bullet made with holy means. She ripped the already ripped jeans more up, trying to get a better view of the wound, just before digging her fingers in trying to fish the bullet out. She grunted in pain, not really caring if the shooter was still out there - she needed the bullet out. A taller guy, human came to the clearing. "I got her, I saw her leave with Zach." Ethan looked at his father still with the aim on Jezebel. "You got to be joking," Jezebel hissed for herself, looking up shortly at the taller guy who still had his aim on her. She could see his finger on the trigger as he pulled it letting another bullet hit her shoulder, clearly he was in a zone not responding to anything other than his own darkness. She could feel his darkness, taking up so much space in his tall human frame. Jezebel screamed up in pain as the holy symbols from the bullet yet again burned her insides.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptyOns Maj 05, 2021 6:25 pm

He lowered his head as she agreed to stay away from him. But if she felt anything like him, he knew it wouldn’t be as easy as it had been prior to this meeting. Seeing each other again after all this time. He grabbed the car keys as she threw them at him, closing his fist around them as he lowered his hand and took a deep breath in. He didn't know what to tell her. A part of the problem was that he did see her for who she’d been before the fall and it scared him. He was afraid that it’d just mess with his head and what he knew to be right - that she couldn’t be trusted again, and that he by no means should allow her into his life. Her confession to never having stopped loving him made his heart drop, affecting his emotions once again because he couldn't help but think that the only reason she’d stayed away was that she knew that's what he'd wanted. He swallowed as she turned around, having said her last goodbye.

Jez, I—” But before he could tell her anything or return her goodbye, she asked him if he’d heard something. The sound of his loud heartbeat had shut everything else out, but now that he was listening for it, he did hear the rustling of leaves, a sound too heavy to be a small animal. He locked eyes with her, about to tell her to step back when a gunshot pierced the air. His eyes widened at the sight of the wound to her thigh, having first thought the shot would be aimed at him. He hurried to her just as he saw Ethan appear from the forest. “Lower the gun, Ethan. She was the one who saved Zach.” He hadn't a clue to what had gotten into his son’s head, shooting someone when he knew Michael was there and would be able to handle the situation just fine. His eyes found the wound as Jezebel grunted in pain, removing the bullet by herself. The second shot infuriated Michael, having him dart his gaze to Ethan before he walked straight up to him and yanked the gun out of his hand. Unloading it while he stared him dead in his eyes. “What are you doing? I told you she saved him.” You’d almost think he knew exactly who she was, but even then, he usually listened to Michael. He placed the gun in the back of his pants before he placed a hand on his arm, letting his light manipulation fight the darkness that so clearly had overtaken him. And along with his aura, he hoped it to be enough to snap him out of it. “It’s okay. She’s not going to hurt anyone of us,” he assured him, hoping that the words would reach him. He couldn't know if he was telling the truth, but even after this was all over, he hoped that Jezebel would understand that it had been a misunderstanding and that she wouldn't seek to hurt any of them.

Zachary had awoken abruptly by the sound of a gunshot. He hadn't realized that the car was parked anywhere until now. He’d fallen asleep at some point in the night when they’d been driving. He looked out the window to see Jezebel on the ground which immediately had him open the car door to head towards the scene. He then saw Ethan and his father, becoming more and more confused by what had played out. Of why Jezebel was shot in the first place. Michael looked to his side as he sensed him near them. Thanking God that he looked to be okay. He also knew by the way he walked towards them and the look he gave Jezebel, that she’d told the truth about bringing him back. “Zachary, I need you to heal her.” He then turned his gaze back to Ethan, trusting that he'd take care of her while he tried to reach Ethan. Zachary kneeled beside her, his eyes filled with terror as he saw the injury to her thigh and shoulder. He placed a gentle hand on her thigh, healing the wound until it closed before he moved his hand above the wound in her shoulder, first pushing the bullet out with his telekinesis before he healed that wound as well, making sure to numb the burning pain she was feeling from the holy symbols. Although he couldn’t be sure that she wouldn’t feel weak from them. He then looked up from Jezebel to his father and brother, hoping to gain some sort of explanation for all of this.
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 6:42 am

Ethan. Clear as day it seemed like Michael knew everyone, one way or the other. But the more she kept her deadpan stare at the human, she realized just what the relation between them where - another kid - just great. She could taste the bitter jealousy in her mouth looking at the human out of his mind, as Michael walked up to him a yanked the gun out of his hand. "How can you be sure?" Ethan didn't move his gaze from the fallen angel on the ground, too consumed by the darkness to even think, that from afar the fallen had looked like Cecilia. The hand on his arm made Ethan's eyes flicker back to Michael as the light rushed over him. The darkness screamed, he screamed up for a moment as the dark veins on his neck and arms seemed to fade away. Drained. The darkness was where he held his powers, in the shadow and it was only in this dark time they had finally planted their roots in him. With the darkness neutralized he took a sharp pained breathed in, almost as he had run out of air a long time ago. He bended over, placing his hands on his knees while closing his eyes. Jezebel watched the human trying to snap out of whatever was influencing him. As a fallen angel, she could easily sense the dark matter in him - it was like an endless source now being forced back into a decent and less harmful state. How did someone get cursed with so much negative energy? She wondered to herself.

Jezebel looked to the side as Zachary joined them on the field. She breathed out, at least Michael now knew she was telling him the truth. There were still things she needed to tell him, information that he should have, but she couldn't force him to listen to her. Even if she were sure as hell, that he would want the information she had on Eos - then again, if Eos had told him, wouldn't he already have known about Uriel? Jezebel was pushed back to reality as the other fallen angel sat down beside her. Her doe eyes watching Zachary shortly, realizing how horrified he was by the sense, she had almost forgotten for a second not everyone was used to this horror show. He healed the wound on her thigh first, making her breath a little out. Jezebel chuckled a bit as he pushed the bullet in her shoulder out with some other ability, color her impressed. The burn from the bullets seemed to fade, and while sitting down she felt fine. Just like her she looked up to Michael and Ethan, then she got back on her feet feeling the wave of dizziness rush over her, making her sway a bit to the side trying to regain her balance. The worst thing about being fallen was how weak you felt after getting in touch with those holy symbols, and it was like God played some cruel joke on her and never made them burn any less. Never letting her get used to how fatigued she felt after. So, she usually ignored them. The black spots reached her eyes, making her move her hand up to her head for a second. She took a step forward blinking a little bit, trying to clear the blackspots from blurring her vision. "Michael," she said almost breathlessly as a wave of dizziness once again rushed over her, trying to make her fall, so she reached out for him.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptyTors Maj 20, 2021 6:08 pm

Because if she was here to hurt me or Zachary, she’d already done so.” Naturally, he couldn’t be sure of this. But he had to follow the feeling in his gut, telling him that she wasn’t out to hurt them. That she’d been genuine this whole time. That this wasn’t her way of deceiving them. And although he couldn't trust her, he had to give her the benefit of doubt. It was the least she deserved.
His gaze remained fixed on his son as he watched the light combat the darkness in him, and albeit his scream, he didn’t stop. Not until the darkness had diminished. He slowly let go of his arm as he inhaled a pained breath, a worried frown showing in his expression. “Ethan, since when did it get this bad?” he asked, knowing that he’d never seen the darkness be this prominent in him before. And he realized he’d vastly underplayed the severity of it to Michael. He’d not told him that he was struggling with that side of him. Of course, this might be the worst it’s ever gotten. But it didn’t take away from the fact that he needed help.

Zachary took her brief chuckle as a good sign, as in the healing was helping, but his own feelings didn’t allow for such emotion. He had been through a lot lately, and now he was met with this scene. The shooting of the fallen angel who had indeed just meant to save him. Even if his disappearance had been somewhat on his own accord. Of course, he knew very well of Jezebel, and like most others in his family, he’d hated her. But now that he’d fallen himself, he’d started to get a much broader image of the world. Of good and evil. Of God and the angels. So, regardless of what his dad thought of her, he’d still wanted to give her a chance and he’d trusted that she was going to bring him home. Even if he had suspected that she was going to bring him somewhere else entirely. He looked up at his brother, sympathizing with the pain he went through because of the negative energy, but at the same time, he was wary of him. Not understanding how he’d shot Jezebel in cold blood. And he couldn’t help but think that if he’d gotten a false rumor about Zachary, he’d done the same. Pierced him with bullets of holy symbols. His abdomen clenched uncomfortably at the thought, and in the end, it made him look down.

Michael barely registered the call of his name before Jezebel’s hands grabbed a hold of him. He turned around to wrap his own arm around her waist and held her close to him. “Jez?” he looked at her face, making sure that she wasn’t falling out of consciousness. He already knew that it was the impact of the holy symbols that caused her to feel faint or weak, having seen the effect many times in the past. And then there was this other strange feeling, of holding his first love in his arms again. And all that mattered to him at that moment was to make sure that all three of them were okay. “Zach, are you okay?” Michael looked to his son, still kneeling on the ground, which made Zach raise his gaze with a nod. He was okay. After all, he'd not been severely harmed during his disappearance. And although he might have a lot of explaining to do, he figured now wasn't the time.
Ava

Ava

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 8:41 am

The darkness seemed to give up in the battle between the light, at least it seemed so, because the darkness couldn't really ever leave the boy fully. Not with power like his. How long had it been this bad? Ethan couldn't really remember it not being bad, he had just been good at hiding it, but losing Maeve had send him over an edge that he couldn't crawl up from. "I thought I had it under control," he mumbled and breathed out taking a few steps back to move his hands through his hair. He really thought he had it under control. But he had lost so many people over the last years, people who had just been taken from him and he had no idea how or when, if he would even see them again. Elenora was back, but hadn't even spoken to him. Too busy with being with Frederik. Cecilia and Zitora didn't talk to him, not after the stunts he had been pulling. Evelina deserved more than to just take on the things he put her through, he didn't deserve her. Madelaine had been gone for over a year, and no leads, nothing. Maeve was almost the same cause other than they knew who had done it, and yet nothing seemed to be able to trace him. Like he had just vanished, and with no magic influencing Maeve she was for some reason impossible to track as well. Ethan just wanted to scream, to break something but in the end he was just breaking himself apart, day by day tearing himself apart as he surrendered into his own darkness.

Felling his arms around her, was like finally returning home. Even if she knew that she would never be his home again, it was a feeling that never really went away. She had screwed up, like she usually did. And ever since falling it was like she couldn't do anything right anymore, nothing made sense, and she ended up hurting people - even when she didn't wanted to. So, she was angry at the world, at God, but mostly at herself. It was easier to tell herself that there was a meaning with this misery, than just her having to be punished. Jezebel also knew she had earned her punishment over the years, losing her mind had been the greatest fall of them all, and even if she had somewhat built her sanity back up. She knew she could never be forgiven and she was meant to roam this world, hated by everyone she had ever looked at. Jezebel breathed out leaning her head towards Michael's shoulder due the dizziness, and took a deeper breath in. Listening to the boy being fine. She knew the boy was okay, it hadn't really looked like a sign of anything had happened to him.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 9:00 pm

He recognized his answer all too well from himself. And even if he didn't think he had it under control, it was never easy to ask others for help. There wasn't a way to change God's plans. And then there was the problem of involving people in his messes or have them worry about him. It was something he tried to avoid as much as he could, which was why he usually worked alone. But Ethan didn't have to deal with this on his own. His darkness came from an ingrained power he'd yet to fully grasp. It was always at risk of taking over, no matter how much he had convinced himself it wasn't going to. He could tell by the look in his eyes that he had been through a lot since they'd last seen each other. He wished he'd known about any of it. “I know. But by God, Ethan, I need you to tell me these things. I would have helped you. I don't care where I am in the world, all right? You give me a call and I'm there.” He knew that they might not have the closest relationship, but he’d expected him to share these kinds of things with him. And if not him, he'd at least hoped that he'd confided in someone. But at the same time, he couldn’t blame him. Not when he acted the exact same way. And even if he could justify it by their vastly different situations, it was still a trait that many people had. He just hoped that he knew the importance of doing so now.  

He could tell that Zachary was okay, but he'd still needed the confirmation. He had been worried sick the past weeks, afraid that he’d suffered as he had the last time. He inhaled deeply at the whole situation, the relief quickly replaced by the many thoughts about what had happened instead. If he hadn't been abducted, he knew that he had chosen to run away and that wasn't a behavior he recognized in his son. “Let's go home.” He kept his gaze at Zachary, still not understanding what had made him want to leave. Not unless the person he'd gone with had gotten into his head, or used some other ability on him. Or the fall had changed him. He glanced at Jez, knowing that the teleportation would add to her dizziness, but they could hardly stay in the parking lot for much longer. Zachary stood up at his words to place a hand on the arm that held Jezebel. And Michael looked at Ethan, giving him a few seconds to do the same. But if he decided to stay, he'd meet with him tomorrow.
He teleported them back to the bunker, and although he was reluctant to bring Jezebel, he couldn’t very well leave her injured in the middle of nowhere. He guided her to the couch so she could be supported by something other than him until her dizziness passed. He carefully let go of her but kept standing next to the couch. “Jez?” His voice was soft, a tone unlike the one he'd spoken to her with earlier. “Do you need anything?” At that moment, he'd grant her almost everything from a place of concern. He wanted to believe that she had told the truth - that she had come with good intentions. Because if she had any intention to do harm or seek revenge, she'd had many opportunities to do it sooner.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough   Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough Empty

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Just give me one reason
» So give me one good reason, why I shouldn't kill this man
» Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]
» A reason to exist
» What is your reason to shoot with arrows? -Mercy-

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum