Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Aelin

Aelin

Humør : -
Antal indlæg : 26

That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home Empty
IndlægEmne: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 3:05 am

That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home GuTq0XaTAG: @Mono  
TIME: Friday 9th of April, 23.47 PM
WEATHER: Starry night, calm air and 6°C
PLACE: Aston, the bar Late Night
ATTIRE: Dark teal green checkered shirt, blacktop with cross string in the neckline, nylon stockings, shot demi shirt, black velvet choker, cognac brown boots, loose hair with its natural curl tucked over one shoulder, collection of thin gold rings on both hands, vintage brown leather jacket at the moment hanging on the chair, makeup kept at a kitten winged eyeliner, red lips and a small amount of contour and highlight.
OTHER: Aelin got the ability to read others emotions as auras and even feel them as was if they were her own feelings when she touches a person

"Are you one hundred percent sure you don't want to come with us? I could stay back if you want to?" de store runde grønne øjne låse sig i de mørkebrune foran sig, med de mørke bryn trukket ned i en alvorlig spørgende mine. Det var tredje gang at veninden til Aelin havde spurgt, og denne gang ville svaret ikke være meget anderledes end de forrige to “I guarantee you Vic, it’s totally fine. Just go with the others, okay?” new Yorker accenten hang tykt i stemmen, da hun atter forsikrede den mørkhåret kvinde om, at hun altså var helt okay med at blive tilbage, mens resten af slænget drog videre ud i nattelivet i jagten på en af byens mange natklubber fulde af blinkende lyskegler af neon farvet lys, mens musikken druknede de fleste forsøg på at føre en samtale.
"Text me when you head home." kysset var overstået næsten lige så hurtigt som det var blevet afsat på kinden, hvorefter Vic allerede var på vej væk med et strengt moragtigt blik i øjnene, hvor det varme smil. Det var ikke en forespørgelse, det var en ordre. Uanset hvor fuld hun måtte ende denne nat, så var det en hun måtte anstrenge sig for at huske – bestemt ikke en let opgave.
Do you've a pen or some kind of marker?” spurgte hun bartenderen efter at have vinket ham nærmere sin plads i baren. Hun lænede sig lidt ind over det mørk lakerede træ, med underarmene hvilende krydset under brystbenet. Den noget uventede forespørgelse fik ham til at rynke brynene i forundring "Eh, yeah. Somewhere around....Here." den røde sharpie blev lagt foran hende med et skævt, nysgerrigt smil, efter at han havde afsøgt sin side af baren med blikket og fangede den første tusch lignende genstand "So are you going to need my hand or arm too?" en kaskade af fersken, pink, himmel blå og blod rød strålede omkring den høje mandeskikkelse, blandede sig som 1960'ernes tie dye. Et rødt kryds blev sat på håndryggen, mellem tommel- og pegefinger, før sharpien blev rakt tilbage mod bartenderen “That wouldn't be necessary, thank you.” afviste hun ham så høfligt det nu var muligt. Forberedt på at se en skygge af skuffelse rulle ind over ham.

Sukket var tungt, som forsvandt alt luft fra hendes lunger idet han, efter at taget imod sprittuschen, forsvandt ned i den anden ende af baren for at betjene en mindre flok at nytilkommende kvindfolk. Det halv tomme øl glas blev løftet til hendes læber, mens de brune øjne bevægede sig over den brogede skare af folk, der denne nat havde indtaget baren. Nogle dansede til musikken der lige akkurat var lav nok til samtaler kunne føres uden fare for at miste stemmen i morgen tidlig. Andre havde indtaget diverse borde og barstole, hvor enkelte virkede til at tro bordfladerne gav nok ly til kærlige hænder.

Sidst rettet af Aelin Fre Apr 16, 2021 1:18 am, rettet i alt 3 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptyOns Apr 07, 2021 7:40 pm

Outfit + looks

To be honest... he had no idea what he was doing at the bar. Maybe he just needed a drink. Maybe he needed something else to do than hunt monsters. He should maybe just turn his whole life around.
His reincarnations had all died around late twenties... he was 27... was his time near as well? Just the thought of it made him empty the fifth shot standing in front of him. He didn´t want to die... but then again... who wanted to die?
He took a deep breath, shook his head and decided to look around at the individuals. They all sure seemed to have a great time. He smiled weakly by the sight.
Right now he would give his right hand to get rid of his thoughts and concerns. Just to dance the night away and forget that tomorrow even exist.
This... this all disappeared the second he saw her. It couldn´t... It couldn´t be... her?
Memories that had never been his to begin with flashed through his eyes... Scenarios of Amell devoting his love to this woman was now all Mono could see. she was the reason to why his former self got into this mess... or she wasn´t the reason. In Mono´s head Amell was the reason. He couldn´t accept she wasn´t in love with him...
Without thinking of where or what he was going with this, he walked over to her, placed himself down in front of her.
"I´ve seen you before," it just bluntly escaped from his lips.
This probably would seem as a cheap trick to hit on her. But he hadn´t thought that through.
Aelin

Aelin

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptyLør Apr 10, 2021 4:30 am

Aelin havde ikke selv bemærket, hvordan hun var faldet hen i egne tanker og til synet af den regnbue af aura lys, der strålede omkring de øvrige gæsters skikkelser. Hun havde siddet og betragtet, hvordan farverne gled ind og ud mellem hinanden givende en følelse af at betragte omgivelser og medmennesker gennem en katedrals blyindfattede ruder.
Hovedet faldt en anelse på sned, mens et lille smil langsomt voksede og trak mundvigene op. Fraværende havde den ene pegefingers spids fulgt glassets kant rundt i bløde cirkulære bevægelser, da hun blev trykket fri fra sit tankespind. Den første respons kom uden yderligere tanke og hun mødte derfor den mørkhåret mand med et konfust “Huh?” og hun perpleks måtte blinke et par gange, før det gik op for hende, hvad han faktisk havde sagt.
Forvirringen blev ikke mindre “You what?” spurgte hun med en lille tynd streg tegnet mellem de rynkede øjenbryn. Selv gennem alkoholtågerne, der havde lagt sig som et tykt tæppe over sindet, kunne Aelin dog godt hører hvor dumt et kontra spørgsmål det var. Komplet uvidende om, hvordan han mente de havde mødtes før, antog hun fejlagtigt at han måtte være en fan “Sorry, you caught me a little off guard there. I’m sure we’ve meet before, but I’m sorry I can’t remember you, even though I really tries to remember all of you.” skyndte hun sig derfor at tilføje med et beklagende, men dog imødekommende smil. Uden viden om hvordan hendes ord måtte lyde for hans øre – for hans minder. Hun forsøgte ikke at stirre alt for meget, mens han blev taget i bedre øjesyn, i forsøget om at genkalde et møde med ham, men ingen af sådanne erindringer syntes at komme til hende. Kunne det virkelig skyldes alkoholen alene?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptyTors Apr 15, 2021 7:38 pm

Wait what? Remember all of you?
what did she talk about?
… what was he even talking about?
He leaned back in the seat, shook his head and waved his hands as well.
“Oh, uhm… No I uh… I have no… I what?” he tumbled over his words. The alcohol talking more for him than himself. He stopped shaking hands and head, now looking at her again, studying her face. It was her. It had to be. But… did she knew that she was a reincarnation too? Or was she just a look alike. That could happen as well! Hell, he even knew a bunch of people who looked like him as well.
“I´m sorry… I´m not sure we´re talking about the same thing here,” he finally stuttered. Then he smiled brightly at her and reached his hand out. “My name is Mono! And who are you?”
He talked loudly in an attempt to have her hear his question over the music.
Aelin

Aelin

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptyLør Apr 17, 2021 2:01 am

Just as anybody else at the bar, the mystery male came with his own rainbow of emotional aura, laying around his body frame as a halo only for Aelin to see. The olive green color was already one of the strongest in the halo and only seemed to intensify as she had answered him. which only contributed to her own confusement for who he was. Without thinking much of it, her head leaned forward with her upper lip tucked a bit up against the eye that narrowed a little in the bewildered look on the werewolf's face. The mouth moved open and shut a couple of times, but no word seemed to find its way over her tongue for a minute.
She leaned back on the seat, while clearing her throat “No?” she finally asked, in between the wavering hand and his sorry. Slowly raising both eyebrows, trying to decide if he was trying to make fun of her. Shortly letting the eyes move past him, glazing around to see if anyone looked their way, before locking eyes with him once again, even more, clueless than before.
Well nice to meet you Mono. I'm Aelin or as some people know me, Manon but I figured you don't?” she introduced herself as she shocked his hand with a warm smile. “So tell me, if you aren't a fan of my music what did you mean then? I surely hope not that you're a stalker of mine?” she asked, without losing the smile, as the last part was mostly meant as a joke. Letting go of his hand, she gestured toward empty the chair next to hers, inviting him to take a seat.

Sidst rettet af Aelin Tirs Apr 20, 2021 9:52 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 7:03 pm

Manon. OHHHH!
Now he felt even more silly. As he looked closer, even in this half drunken state, he could recognize the face of a famous musician. But shouldn´t she be surrounded by other celebrities or at least buddy guards? Just in case of some creepy fans or some random dude like himself.
… wait what?
The second she threw the word stalker into the game, he raised his hands in defense, while again shaking his head as well. “No, no, don´t worry, I am defiantly not a stalker…” he hummed down in his hand and then ran it through his hair. “I am… uhm…just uhm… do you have any memories of… No, no…never mind! Sorry to bother you… You just look like someone I used to know.”
He got up on his legs again, placed a hand against his forehead, chuckling awkwardly, before nodding to her. “I´m sorry to bother you… I´ll leave you alone.”
a bit unstable, he started to slowly walk away, trying to forget memories of Aelin. Amell´s fiancé… or of course… she hadn´t been Aelin back then… did she have any memories of past life as well? Or was she just a look a-like.
Aelin

Aelin

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptyTors Apr 22, 2021 5:46 pm

Aelin watched as the reality of who she was seemed to hit him, not only by how the colors in his halo took a leaf green color but by the way his whole facial expression changed, even if it was only for a brief moment before he took a closer look at the woman in front for him. The hands came flying up in defense towards her question, leaving Aelin smiling apologizing to him. Before she could say something to convince him that she hadn't meant it in such an accusing demeanor as he, unfortunately, took it, he had stood up and turned away from her.
Quickly she reached out and grant him at his upper arm near the shoulder “No no, please stay... I didn't mean it that way, I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything. I'm sorry, Mono.” the smile that had laid on her lips slowly fading a little, before letting go of the arm, only to grab her own as her eyes lowered to the floor “It was an awfully bad joke on my hand... I'm sorry that you got to witness that part of me.” she said, clearly not that proud of herself on the moment.

Sidst rettet af Aelin Tirs Maj 04, 2021 12:11 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptyLør Maj 01, 2021 7:49 pm

He had not expected to make her apologies to him. She shouldn´t be at all. If a stranger appeared in front of him, just like he had done to her, he would probably had reacted a hell lot more arrogant. She didn´t even react as an arrogant famous individual.
The second she said she was sorry, he sat down again, smiling bright and shook his head.
“No, no, please do not apologies to me, I´m a complete stranger, who just appeared all up in your face and came up with something that sounded like a baaaaaad pick up line,” He said.
softly he chuckled. “I hope you don´t become offended by me asking… But why are you sitting here alone? Shouldn´t you be protected by bodyguards and other famous people?”
Maybe he was just narrowed minded. Maybe celebrities didn´t move in herds with other celebrities… He laughed lowly by his thoughts.
celebrities moving in herds.
Aelin

Aelin

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 12:40 am

She couldn't help to chuckle just a little, as he pointed out it could've been an awful try to hit on her. That thought hadn't even slipped her mind once, not before now. “Well it kind of did, but to be honest it wouldn't have been the worst pick-up line I've heard. 'Go ahead, feel my shirt. It's made of boyfriend' material is still at the top of that list.” she reassured him with the last of the laughter echoing in the brown eyes. Untuck her crossed arms to push some of the hair behind one of her ears, before trying to wave the bartender closer after signaling to Mono for him to take the seat next to her. Thinking that they might as well get some to drink when he suddenly asked if she shouldn't have some kind of protection.
My friends took off to one of the nightclubs, but I'm more of a bar kind of girl... Or at least tonight I'm.” realizing she didn't really answer his question, she turned just a little more towards him on the barstool, briefly gaze up in the ceiling as she considered why she didn't have her own bodyguard. That wouldn't be a bad thing to have. “I never needed a bodyguard? I might be famous, but I've some amazing fans that have never caused any problems. I like to be just Aelin when I'm out and they seem to respect that, - of cause, some will still come up to me and ask for a picture, but that's all they do for the most part.” she told, as the eyes lowed back upon Mono.
What can I buy you to drink?” she asked as the same bartender that had hit on her earlier arrived, waiting for the order after having given Mono a not-so-well hidden side look, clearly not impressed by the dark-haired male.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptyLør Maj 15, 2021 3:41 pm

Mono could imagine all the lame pick up lines she must have heard. That was just one of the perks of being a female in this world…
“Ohhhh, no, I´ll bet he was no boyfriend material when making up a line like that,” Mono commented with a chuckle following.
without even looking the slightest bothered by his question, she explained what she was doing her and why she was alone, which was a rather easy explanation.
“Okay, that seems reasonable,” he said with a soft smile.
Kindly she now asked if she could buy him a drink. He nodded and was just about to give his drink order to the bartender, when he noticed the dirty look on the stranger´s face. What was his problem?
“Yes, I would like a rum and coke please,” his gaze landed on Aelin again.
The second the bartender was gone, he softly leaned in and whispered. “What was his problem?”
Aelin

Aelin

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 3:06 am

What, do you claim such pickup lines wouldn't work its magic on you?” she teased while holding one hand against her upper chest as if she had been surprised over his comment. Finally shaking the head, as she agreed with him “Nah, he really wasn't the type you gladly would've taken home to present for your family.” making an apologetic face, for the semi-hard words. She really didn't want to come off as a total douche.
Aelin caught a glimpse of the bartender's face when she turned her head in his direction, with the smile send to Mono still lingering on the lips while ordering “Uh rum and coke, a classic. I'll take one of those too.” the annoyance over the look he gave Mono made the smile stiffen just enough to stop it from reaching her brown eyes.
What a dick...” she mumbled mostly to herself when they got left alone with their drinks placed in front of them “Oh, he just hit on me earlier with little success, and now he probably thinks that you'll be the winner of taking me home for the night.” she answered with an eye roll and a pfft-sound, to the idea of her being some kind of prize to win. “Not that you wouldn't stand a chance I might add! You know if I was looking for company this night, at home for a hookup... and I think we should cheer now... Cheers.” awkwardly she was quick to raise the glass, before taking a big mouth full of the liquor to keep herself from digging a deeper hole.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptyLør Jul 03, 2021 11:53 pm

As she asked if such pickup lines wouldn´t work on him, he immediately shook his head, while laughing and even making a wave with his hand.
“Nah ah, I´m a bit of a picky one you see,” he explained and then winked at her. “Which my friend´s point out way too often. I´m suspicious about them wanting to start setting me up on blind dates.”
Her way of describing he really wasn´t the time to take home to made him laugh again. He realized how much he was laughing. Which much have seemed like a bit… weird. “No, he really isn´t.”
cutely she added, that he would have a chance if she would have the urge to bring someone home, but not without quickly raising the glass. Almost as if she wanted him to forget it. He softly smiled at her.
“Well… To that I say… Thanks,” he raised his own glass to cheer with her. After that he took a sip and placed it back on the table. “So uhm… about earlier… uhm… do you ever feel as if… You have lived… another life?”
Aelin

Aelin

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 1:01 am

Really?” She asked with surprise, before trying to clarify her reaction “Surely you must get at least a dozen girlfriend proposals once a week, I mean look at you - you're bacillary every mother in laws' dream, so I can only imagine you can pick and choose as you wish for, but picky? You got the whole world at your feet there must be one to catch your eye?”. He seemed like a truly heartwarming person and he was by modern standards quite good-looking, even Aelin could see that. “I would've set you up for a blind date if I was your friend.” She chuckled honestly before licking her lips. Quiet she thought about his question, tilting her head back and looking up at the ceiling. That was a weird question to be asked, but a good one nonetheless.
Her gaze landed back at him while she asked: “As in having déjà vu moments? Or as if I feel like I'm some kind of reincarnation of an earthworm or something like that?
Aelin

Aelin

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home EmptyTors Feb 24, 2022 12:27 am

// Lukkes efter aftale <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home   That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home Empty

That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Maybe I should have called
» How weird to sense you (Lillith+Dust)
» I guess I should have called first
» I believe this is called blackmailing
» Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Baren, Late Night-
Gå til: