Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I guess I should have called first

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Natasha

Natasha

Humør : my mom is really that bitch and i’m that bitch jr.
Antal indlæg : 58

I guess I should have called first Empty
IndlægEmne: I guess I should have called first   I guess I should have called first EmptyLør Aug 07, 2021 10:03 pm

LOCATION Ellison Avenue, outside Nigel & Irina's house
DATE 21th of August 2021
TIME noon
ATTIRE:
Nat: Link
Irina: Link
TOPIC FOR: @Nigel

She had at least made it here. It had been around what months since she actually had spoken to Irina, mostly because of the fact that Bratva's leader had returned from jail and she assumed that everything had went a bit drastic after that. She knew that as well. Stupid Anastasia had made the choice to flee, run away around two months ago by now, leaving Natasha furious. There was only one goal in the mind of the newly turned werewolf and it was going to get her son back. Whatever it took. Natasha also knew that if anyone knew where Anastasia was it would be Irina. But she had searched Matthew's house before leaving, if anyone knew Irina's whereabouts it would be him, right? And even through she would love nothing more than to strike that guy down too, she had searched through all his papers till she had a okay close location. Aston, Gaia. Before leaving she had made sure to burn the rest of the papers down, not leaving any other trace for other's to find.

So, showing up in Aston, she had used most of the day just walking up and down streets to catch a scent, was not her most preferred way of spending her time  -but you did what you had to. It wasn't about picking up the small pieces she had on the way. If that didn't work, she would have to find someone who knew something about where Irina was, Cecilia being her first pick - but that cousin hadn't been spoken to in years. Finally, walking down at Ellison Avenue she caught something familiar. Actually, a bunch of different werewolf scents around the street. Werewolves were really the only scent she actually knew off, and then humans.

Stopping up in front of a bigger house she narrowed her eyes a little bit, before she took a step on to the premises before walking up on the front porch, stepping towards the door. Then she lifted her left hand op and knocked three times of the door, before taking a step back and folded her hands in front of her. Natasha was very focused on the house, every single sound of footsteps, heartbeats, while she tried to keep her impatience in check.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I should have called first   I guess I should have called first EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 11:10 am

After everything that had happened, the day before had really been needed. Seeing everyone, figuring out just how small the world was and how many of the people that he had thought hadn’t known each other already, did. It had been a really good evening, and he had to remember to do that more often. Especially now that Archie was back and Elenora had never looked happier. Finally, some good things where happening.

But like everything else, good times had to end. They had been sitting enjoying a late lunch, with the leftovers from yesterday. Nigel’s eyes moved towards the door as someone knocked on it. Even though he could feel how angst grabbed him, he kept his heartbeat slow and controlled. She stood up and looked over at Irina nodding. They knew, luckily both from Selene and Maya that Natasha was coming and that wasn’t a good thing. He didn’t know what was harder for Irina, that they had to still be afraid even after Matthew was gone. Or that it was her sister that was coming because of Bratva. “I’ll get it” he said and walked towards the door, a shotgun was placed right beside the door. Locked away, as they did have kids in the house. But Nigel had gone a little overboard in protecting his family after they had realised just how big of a threat this mafia was to them. And more so, after Irina had announced her pregnancy.

Hello, can I help you?” Nigel said with a dry tone, as he looked down at the werewolf standing in front of him.
Natasha

Natasha

IndlægEmne: [color=#7FFFD4]   I guess I should have called first EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 12:36 pm

Irina moved her hand to her chest and got up, aware as Nigel went to open the door. It was odd. Werewolf. Natasha wasn't a werewolf. But luckily Mariella had Mila in the park to play right now, which made it a lot easier not to worry too much. It at least made her feel more at ease that Mila wasn't in danger, even through she had another kid to protect as well. But even if Nigel was the one answering the door, it was still only the two of them home and if it came to it. She wasn't just going to let Natasha do anything to Nigel.

Natasha however looked at the taller man opening the door, lifting her brow a little bit. She clicked her tongue a little, as she tilted her head just a little bit to the side. "As a matter of fact, you can," she plastered a smile on her lips, and narrowed her eyes a little bit. "See, I'm looking for Irina, my sister. And I know she is here, so - I really need to talk to her," she replied while licking her lips a little bit. It wasn't really a question to Natasha, because she knew what she was here for, and it was for information. And she wasn't going to take no for an answer. "I'm not really leaving till I speak to her," She turned her eyes to behind the guy, trying to get a glimpse inside. "Irina, vykhodi. YA znayu, chto ty tam. Nam nuzhno nemnogo poboltat'"(Irina, come on out. I know you are in there. We need to have a little chat,) Natasha lowered her voice trying to get her sister's attention.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I should have called first   I guess I should have called first EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 6:42 pm

Nigel huffed as she plastered on a smile. None of her demeanour told him that he was here to reunite with her sister in a normal family manner. Which was the only reason that he didn’t let her in. He hated that he had to do this, keeping Irina from her family. But he did it in the interest in protecting his family and given that he already felt there where to many werewolves around his daughter that would die if she got bitten. He really was very much against letting another one in before he was sure she wasn’t a threat.

You know what?” he said with a low and commanding voice and stepped his body in front of her view and pressed her further out. “I don’t care much for you just dropping by unannounced, even though Irina is your sister, she is my family now” he kept his eyes locked on her face making sure she knew just how much he meant it. “You could have called, and asked what day fitted the best, but you did none of those things, and how you are standing and talking only makes be believe that you are here to either threaten her till or something worse, to get what you want – and I’m not going to let you do that, so either you tell me what this is about, or get the hell of my property” if there was one thing that could make Nigel go from zero to a hundred, was something that was a potential threat to his family.
Natasha

Natasha

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I should have called first   I guess I should have called first EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 12:06 am

There was a lot of reasons why she should step back, and she knew a threat when she saw one. She didn't doubt for a second that he could end her in a second, she had seen powerful men over the years, this one was different. He wanted to protect his family, as he so lovingly pointed out. See, Natasha understood that. Protecting her family, which was the one reason keeping her from listening to his words about telling him what this was about, or getting the hell out of here. There was one thing that could make her stay, it was the fact that Bratva had Luka, Bratva had her two year old buy, and there was only one way she was going to ever see him again. Natasha wasn't sure who to trust, so telling a stranger about all of this was not going to happen. Even if it could give her a step closer to actually talk to Irina. "Oh please, we both know she doesn't pick up if I called," she added looking up into his eyes. Because the only thing that was to stand up against a man defending his family was a mother desperately willing to do any thing to get to her child. "I'm not here to harm her - I'm looking for Anastasia, and Irina just happens to be the one person who knows where she is," she turned the volume of her voice a notch up by the last sentence. Luka was in danger, it didn't matter what kind of danger Natasha herself was in. "I just need to find Anastasia, and then I will be out of your hair." Her eyes glowed up a bit, clearly not in control over this newfound rage that came with being a werewolf. It had also only one transformation, but she could feel tomorrow's full moon sneak up on her. I made the small sparks of fire leave her fingers while she fidditing them, trying to keep her head cool. "Look, I'm not judging you for being, you know, protective an all that. At least it seems like she finally has finally has found someone who matches her style of devotion," she took a deeper breath in.

However, it also seemed like she also understood that if she didn't gave the guard dog some sort of truth to her reasons being here, wasn't to cause harm. She needed to provide with something else than her stubborn and demanding attitude, which wasn't easy to lose. Building that one up to survive after having been taking away from her life with Austin, it had been what she had needed to do. "I'm here because I'm trying to protect my family, I'm sure you can understand that," she added still not removing her eyes from the guy.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I should have called first   I guess I should have called first EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 12:53 pm

Nigel didn’t move nor did he remove his eyes from Natasha standing in front of him. He listened to what she had to say but didn’t answer other than making sure she didn’t try to get in by pushing him to the side. As her eyes started to glow because she couldn’t keep the anger in check that he was preventing her from getting to her what she wanted. Information that Irina had about Anastasia. Something told him, that if Irina didn’t give her the information, she wouldn’t be able to actually hold back. She didn’t seem like an experienced werewolf. Not like Selene, not like Irina. Hell, he could even look at the nineteen-year-old Roman at see that he had much more control that Natasha had right now. He scuffed as she told him she wasn’t judging him. He raised a brow as she then used a backhanded comment on taking down Irina by telling him that she normally didn’t pick guys like him.

I can” he said and placed his arms over each other in front of his chest. “But I would never threaten my family like you do, to protect them, and you should know better than to come here and think we’ll give up Anastasia, just so you can take her back to Bratva” he licked his lips, what a luck they had in having Maya on their side. Since she hadn’t been able to keep her nose out, she had hacked into multiple Bratva communications. “So, how about you just tell me the truth, and tell us what you need, and you can come in, given you behave yourself, keep that temper in check and doesn’t expect Irina to give you anything” this was her last offer, other than that she would have to get the hell away from him or he would call Selene.
Natasha

Natasha

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I should have called first   I guess I should have called first EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 1:36 pm

The closed body language made Natasha lift her chin up a little. "You have no idea what you are talking about," she replied with a lower voice grinding her teeth. Even if Natasha wanted to be in control over this anger filling her up, she had no idea, it was so firey and the fire only grew. Natasha took a deeper breath in and made a small shrug, perhaps she would have known better if Irina hadn't been so guarded. They knew she would take Anastasia back to Bratva, well, of course it didn't take a genius - at least it meant she didn't have to protect that outcome of the mission. "You want the truth? The truth is that If I don't do this, If I don't get them what they want. I lose the person most important to me, that is how important this is to me," she grinded her teeth, she took a step back and tried to behave herself as he most firmly had requested. But she had no control, all the anger and the worry. Natasha had lived a simple life outside the Bratva despite her sister-in-law had been sucked into their game, and Irina had been forced into the play as well. It had changed, now she was just as sucked into it, if not with more to lose than them. "Bratva has my son, and they aren't going to give him up till I give them what they want."

Irina had been close by, listening to Natasha, trying to figure out her story. She hadn't seen Natasha in the flesh in seven years, it was hard to tell how long she had been a werewolf - then on the behavior she assumed it wasn't long. But it was the mention of Luka that caught Irina's attention, and she took a step closer, but not nearly enough for Natasha to even see her. Because if anything trusting a reckless werewolf who was upset or someone involved with Bratva in anyway was dangerous talking to close towards. Yet, Irina knew it had been hell in Russia over the last couple of months, only because of Anastasia and her banshee powers had confirmed the death of Ana's brother - Natasha's husband. Irina assumed it was Ana's husband's revenge for having his wife runaway.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I should have called first   I guess I should have called first EmptyMan Aug 30, 2021 8:18 am

Nigel raised a brow as she finally started making sense. Now, one could scream and shout, even be angry at him. But if they started telling him the truth it was something he could work around, even though he didn’t like her attitude. He then nodded as she told him that they had her son. Another thing he could work with, but not if she tried to use his family to get what she wanted. If she had just called and asked for help, she should have known that her sister would have dropped everything to do so, wouldn’t she? Nigel turned his gaze shortly towards Irina that came closer and then looked back towards Natasha.

Well” Nigel started while looking strictly at Natasha, taking a deep breath in and then sighing “About your son, we can help with that – but we are not going to give up Ana for you to bring back to Bratva, but we have recourses, the same that found out you were coming and why you were coming” he licked his lips and looked at Irina once again before turning his attention back to the werewolf. He didn’t like letting his eyes roam away from her for too long. “Now, how does that sound?
Natasha

Natasha

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I should have called first   I guess I should have called first EmptyMan Aug 30, 2021 4:02 pm

Her heart was pounding like crazy, she didn't know what was worse, the emotions that were tearing her apart or the fact that she felt so hopeless. Natasha had always been emotional, intense but secretive enough to never let just anyone sneak behind the high walls she protected herself with. Her eyes flickered to the sound of movement inside, trying to catch a glimpse of Irina but still not possible. Natasha felt like she wasn't even in her own skin more, it was burning and she wanted to tame the fire, dial it down, but how did you ask for help, if you didn't know what the issue was? If you didn't understand the root to your problem. One thing she knew was that Bratva had Luka, and it was the only thing she could put into her mind, the only thing that could make things better would be to have her child back in her arms again, knowing he was safe. Natasha tensed up a bit, one should be relieved that someone had the ressources to help. But then there was the fear, if they went against how Bratva played, there was only one life in the line Luka's. Her heart rate increased a bit, making her rush her hands through her hair as she took a deeper breath in. Sparks still lighting up from the tips of her fingers. How does that sound? Natasha turned her eyes back to the guy, her eyes once again glowing this time with fear.

"Natasha gluboko vzdokhnet, my prosto khotim pomoch', ladno?" (Natasha take a deep breath, we just want to help okay?) Irina closed her eyes for a moment taking a deeper breath in herself. She could hear her sister's heartbeat going off like crazy. "I don't know how long she has been a werewolf - Like this," she confirmed to Nigel in a lower voice as she stepped closer to him, letting herself catch a glimpse of her freak out sister. Finally actually seeing her face to face, for the first time in seven years. Irina didn't trust Natasha's impulses, otherwise there was no doubt she would have been the one greeting her sister. But the entire werewolf thing, it had Irina confused and there was a lot of question. Irina just wasn't sure the timing was right for that. "Kak ty sobirayesh'sya mne pomoch'? Khm? Kak? Eto slishkom opasno, Irina." (How are you going to help me? Huh? How? It's too dangerous Irina.) Natasha lashed out. "She thinks its too dangerous," with Natasha speaking so quick, she wasn't sure how much sense her words made to him, despite having given him a small crash course to refresh the language. She understood her younger sister, when coming here before having found everyone, Cecilia had been the only other person Irina trusted with Mila's life, finding help elsewhere was hard. It took trust. Things had changed a lot since then, but Natasha was also quite the nut to crack compared to her older sister. Irina clicked her tongue a bit before folding her lips. "Natasha, we will do what we can, but you have to be honest with us with what is going on. However, first you have to breathe." - "I'm trying!"
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I should have called first   I guess I should have called first EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 10:38 am

He nodded as Irina told her to take a deep breath, but also when she told him that he had no idea how long she had been like this. He licked her lips. “Professional opinion?” he said in a low voice watching how hard a time she had controlling her emotions and the wolf inside of her. Might just be the person she was, and how much stress she was under. But something told him that he was right with his gut feeling. “I say two months, tops” he took in a deep breath while watching how Irina tried to get her sister to control herself. Not that it seemed to help at all. He couldn’t really follow Natasha as she spoke so fast, and Irina was quick to fill him in. Telling him that she thought it was too dangerous. Of course, it was, but so was thinking that bringing back Ana would get him her son back. What would the next be, Irina because she had run off with the money? There wouldn’t be an end, they would just use the boy as leverage.

Nigel stood like a statue between the sisters not moving an inch. He wasn’t going to say anymore just waiting to see if Irina could get her sister to calm down. If not, he had to resort to locking her down till, she could control herself. Not that he liked that option very much. But it was the only way that he knew – wait. Selene, she was a beta, the next best thing to an alpha and they didn’t really have one that they trusted enough to call. “Call Selene” he spoke to Irina “She be the best bet to control the situation” even though Irina was very much in control, she was still pregnant and the last thing he needed was her in a fight with her sister. Besides, Selene had made sure that Irina was where she where today.
Natasha

Natasha

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I should have called first   I guess I should have called first EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 11:52 am

Two months, Irina took a deeper breath in. She tried to pinpoint what had been going on within the last two months, three months even, but remembered when Anastasia had called her about the death of her brother, Natasha's husband. It made sense for Natasha to do something impulsive, find information that would get her in trouble or say something to get her into even more. Like when she had kept talking about finding this Austin guy, her father had sought Natasha out to be insane if it hadn't been for Natasha actually stepping up. But now with her knowing about all of this, or how much she actually knew - she wondered what Natasha was capable off. But it was so long since Natasha and Irina had even talked, and this wasn't really the kind of reunion or in a way either of them knew how to communicate in. Irina took a deeper breath in and looked over at Nigel as he told her to call Selene. She breathed out and nodded a bit.

Natasha took a deeper breath in listening to them, because even if they sort of talked as if she weren't there, she heard them. Calling someone else? How many more people would get involved? She started to shake her head a little how many more people knowing of her being here would it take before Bratva knew, and they would just cut Luka's throat. The beatings, she could take them, she had taken them, but anything happening to Luka? Never. "No," she reached her hands out not realizing the ball of fire that left her hands aiming towards her sister and the guy. But just before the attack could hit, it was dismissed by a wall protecting them, Irina took a deeper breath in frowning a bit as she finally breathed out. She had done that twice before, once where Quentin had shot at her, and when Katelyn had created that blast. She looked shortly confused up at Nigel, before looking at Natasha that looked scared at her firey hands. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," she looked up seeing they were alright. "Okay I'm calling her," she picked up her phone and dialed the number. "Hey, uhm we might have a newly turned werewolf emergency. It's my sister Natasha, she is going out of control," going out of control was perhaps a light way of putting it. Not really taking her eyes of Natasha, but also didn't know if she attacked again, if the shield Irina seemed to have put up would be possible again. Irina took a deeper breath in trying to calm her own heart rate down again.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I should have called first   I guess I should have called first Empty

I guess I should have called first
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Maybe I should have called
» I believe this is called blackmailing
» That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home
» And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiver the whole world. (CW)
» I guess this is it

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: