Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Persephone

Persephone

Antal indlæg : 368

Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? Empty
IndlægEmne: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptyLør Jun 20, 2020 7:59 pm

Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? 6cd2783ee3de75b68ceca0ffe9ceaf0d

Topic is deticated to: @Tycho Panthera
Date + Time June 25th + Noon
Place + Weather Marked in Gaia + Cloudy, but it's still nice
Clothes: A blue dress which reaches below her knees Link
- Other: Irish accent, Supernatural Beauty, 167.5 cm in height and Hair to hips

It had been som strange days, and for once she thought that this crazy month of June, would slowly come to an end and she would once again be back to normal. She'd lost her aunt and uncle, to a man she still didn't know who was, she was turned into a teenager and now had to live with these strange emotions and urges. She was also presented with that fact that a lot of supernatural being existed, and she still did not know what she was, things were pretty crazy. But she had her first kiss and was a good start, on whatever would happen, and it had been a nice kiss, even though she didn't know much of this Caine yet, though he was a tall handsome stranger.
She threw it all away from her mind, as she walked through the market, she'd told Michael that she wanted to buy some more books, as she wanted to learn more. She thought she might buy a fiction book, and then a few with actual facts. Though she did not yet know which one to actually buy. But as she walked through the market, she could feel the stares on her, which was unknowingly due to her abilities, which had given her a supernatural beauty, very much close to a succubus. She was like a trap set on to this Earth, effortlessly beautiful, yet also more dangerous than she actually knew, she had charms she didn't know of and an innocence true to her person, which made her appear less dangerous than she was.
As she walked amongst the people, her eyes seemed to catch the appearance of a man, who was covered in tattoos, and he had this dead look to him as if he'd died and come back to live again. She tilted her head, and her gaze seemed unable to leave his body and face. She'd never seen a man covered in this many tattoos, and it was exciting and new. She found herself curious about who he was, and what his story was, even a smile appeared on her lips, as she held her back against her stomach, and looked upon this strange, yet alluring man.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 2:02 am

Outfit

After going around everything in the market for far too long, he had decided to stop. Let his gaze glide around, just to see if there was anyone he knew or had seen before. But there was absolutely no one he knew, or had seen before, even though many seemed familiar. He tilted his head, and went a little further with his hands in his trouser pockets. The pants were not the most loose but tight, matched very well with the black leather vest he was wearing. The vest was open so it was clear to see all the tattoos on his upper body. The whole of Tycho's body was covered with tattoos, a place where it wasn't covered, which was quite a private place. After walking around a bit more he suddenly noticed a pretty woman.

His eyes followed her a little, and he suddenly smiled to himself. Deciding to move closer to her, he had noticed that she was looking at him. It wasn't something he cared about, and kept his eyes on her as he approached her. As he stood in front of her, he raised an eyebrow in wonder, and let a wide smile grow on his face "Do you enjoy the view" he asked in a half-flabby and satisfied tone. He briefly glanced down at her, and her eyes quickly opened to her face again.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 10:31 am

She wasn't surprised when he noticed she was looking at him, but when he then decided to walk over to her, she didn't know whether to stay or walk away. But none the less, she did stan and waited as he seemingly came closer to her. He still screamed this aura of danger, much like what Caine had done, when she'd first met him. However, a part of her liked it, liked the idea of this man who could be dangerous, also because she unknowingly actually could defend herself, even though she did not know this yet. Her eyes went up, as he finally reached up to where she was standing "Yes," she felt a smile falling upon her lips, and as she was feeling more confident with herself, she wasn't nearly as shy, as she'd been just a week ago "I've never seen a person with that many tattoos, they're beautiful." She bites down into her lower lip, as her gaze went up towards him. Her doe eyes seeming both flirty and innocent all at the same time, she was rather fascinated by all his tattoos, and she wondered how they must feel against her fingers, was it soft or would she feel the texture.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 12:57 pm

He did not notice that there were other people nearby. Especially because this woman in front of him had his full attention and besides, there was something about her that attracted him and he did not know what it was. As his gaze met hers, and he clearly noticed that her praying in her lower lip "Be careful not to bite too hard" sounded almost challenging from him as he considered her face a little more. Almost somehow expected her to bite harder so blood would emerge.

Her response to her enjoying the view only made Tycho smile a little wider, and after a few seconds he looked around. He understood why he had paid full attention to the woman in front of her, it seemed that she was clearly standing out. As his gaze glanced over the surroundings and almost enjoyed the sight of the market, her voice made him look back at her. With his head tilted, he briefly slid his gaze down over himself, his whole body covered, which he had always been happy with " I'm fine with being the first then" he replied in a cheeky tone . Tycho couldn't help but blink at her as he let her eyes rest on her face. He didn't mind being the first one she had seen, with so many tattoos, and certainly with his looks, too.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 1:21 pm

When he teasingly said, she should be careful not biting her lip too hard, and a playful smile emerged on her full lips, finding his words rather amusing than anything else, and her eyes lever really left his. She had to admit, he had beautiful eyes, and even though his body seemed covered completely in these small artworks, he was a handsome man. Many may find the nature of these tattoos rather frightening, she found them to be unique and exciting, as if getting a tiny look into the darkness or creativity of a person, before ever getting to meet them or learn who they were. She took a step closer to him, not having the slightest fear in her eyes, and the smile was still locked upon her lips "A what an exciting first one it is," she tilted her head, an act that seemed to make her honey blonde hair move slightly over her face and lips and bares her long neck "May I touch some of them?" she asked, wanting to feel if his skin felt different, and for that matter if it felt soft. She hadn't ever really touched someone else, with the exception being Michael and Caine. So in other words, a part of her craved being touched and touch someone else.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 2:09 pm

Surely there were many who found the many tattoos scary, and almost horrible. He had felt ashamed of many who hated his appearance, and were almost frightened at his sight. But there were also good reasons to fear him and hate his appearance. It was never something Tycho thought of, because he didn't care if people liked his look or not. As his leather vest was open, it was even more apparent to most that he didn't mind at all showing off his body - as well as tattoos.

"You don't seem scared" sounded almost astonishing to him with a raised eyebrow. For he had expected that most would keep their distance, but it did not seem that this pretty woman would stay away. As he continued to stand in front of her, with his full attention to her, he listened to her, raising his other eyebrow as he wondered once more. It was not a question he had been given before, not even of what he could even remember "I don't say no to such a pretty girl"he answered with a broad smile on his face.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 2:21 pm

"Why should I? Tattoos are art, so you're art, and they're are beautiful" was her response, as he seemed perplexed by how she wasn't scared by him or how he looked, no she rather fascinated by it. She'd never had a single tattoo in her life, given she was extremely young, but they could be so beautiful and a part of her actually wanted to get one or two, as if she was making something new and beautiful on herself. She waited for what he would say to her question, which was rather funny due to him almost seeming surprised by it as if no one had ever asked that kind of question before. So when he said yes, she reached out and let her fingertips trace along with his hand, up along his exposed arm and then his chest. His skin was soft but a bit cold to the touch, not that she minded this. Her eyes themself seemed to admire each one of the exposed tattoos before she then looked at his lips and the end his eyes "Wow," was all she said, with a smile gracing her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 4:50 pm

He didn't have to give her the right or not. He didn't have to answer that at all, because he totally agreed. Tattoos were really a species in themselves, and it was always something that intrigued him so much. Although he was not at all used to others touching him, and especially the tattoos, he let his eyes follow her "I can and will not lie because you are absolutely right" he answered with a nod of his head as he stood and contemplated whether he should cross his arms. But instead he put both hands down in his trouser pockets. The thoughts of this woman's appearance suddenly popped into his head, did she have tattoos, or not. Curiosity grew inside him, but as he looked at her he did not assume that she had any tattoos. As her fingertips touched his skin, thus continuing up to his chest, he let his eyes follow her fingertips. As the word 'wow' left her lips, Tycho let her eyes catch his and he let a wide smile grow on his face "Assuming it's a good wow" he let his head tilt slightly as he continued to rest his hands in the trouser pockets.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 5:00 pm

"It's a very good wow," she said with no hesitation in her voice, it was very much a good wow indeed, he had soft skin and she could almost feel his muscles move under his skin, feeling kind of hard. She had very little experience with men, but her yet to be discovered ability, made her rather sensual og lusting, wanting to be touched and admired by anyone on her way "You're so sexy," her eyes almost eating him up. Her hands laid on his shoulders, and she stepped up on her toes, letting her face come close to his, her nose gracing his softly and her lips hovering above his, with only mm between skin contact. He would probably be able to feel her warm breath against his own lips "I'm bored, I wanna have fun." There was a teasing undertone to her voice, as she then looked at him to see what he would do. Suddenly anyone else didn't matter, and she didn't care what her original plan was, because that wasn't funny anymore "do you wanna have fun with me?" she asked, letting her brown eyes admire his lips, before looking into his eyes. Would he say no, or start asking questions she would probably step back and away from him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 5:28 pm

The feeling of her hands touching his shoulder and the sight of her face approaching his made him raise an eyebrow first, because he hadn't expected that. But he couldn't help but have a broad smile on his face, almost on the verge of being a sneaky smile. It was clear to him how her eyes almost ate him in a mouthful. However, nothing this muertos did mind, and he did not respond to her words that it was a good wow. But clearly looking at his face that the answer pleased him. As her warmth could be felt, he wondered a little about how it was possible. He always thought he was a wandering cold zombie, but this heat from her was mysterious and he raised a hand to his face.

Swipe a finger over his lips before looking around in wonder at some of the people walking around the market. The sound of her voice made him look at her rather quickly, and he got a sneaky and quite dangerous smile on his face as he let his hand find its way to her face "But what a pretty interesting suggestion" he said as he winked at her before he kept her eyes on her. Quickly, he grabbed her wrist and began to go further into the market "So where should we start" he said with a predominant voice, thinking a little. Her words about how he wanted to have fun with her only made Tycho smile a little more snug, he didn't have the best ideas. But she didn't need to know that. Stopping up in the middle of the market, he leaned forward slightly against her, placing a finger on top of her lower lip "Doll face where do you want to start" he asked as he let his eyes follow the finger sliding over her lips.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 5:47 pm

She raised an eyebrow as he suddenly took her hand, and had it only been a few days prior, she would have been scared of him and the situation as a whole. But it wasn't, and she wasn't scared, she was actually excited and possibly even horny. The logical part of her didn't understand this sudden urge to do this, and why she was even following him, or suggesting she wanted to have fun with him. But alas here she was, now following him, not caring about the potential danger in being in his company, but who knew what the real danger was and who was actually the hunted one. So when he stopped walking and then placed a finger on her lower lip, she sucked on it, even biting the part of his finger below his nail. She let go of his finger, and jumped up into his arms, biting his earlobe "I'm so hungry," she was craving magic and above all blood, she grabbed his chin and turned his face towards her own, with her eyes suddenly shinning blue "I want magic" She raised an eyebrow and then captures his lips in a heated kiss. From the look of her, she could appear as anything, sensual, sweet, dangerous or even innocent, and only a few days ago she was one of those things. But as she grew, and her powers emerged, so did her personality, which sometimes was kind and innocent, other times dangerous and sensual, one never really knew who they would meet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 12:15 am

Tycho loved how it seemed that she didn't know how much danger he could give her. How dangerous it could be to be in his company. But it was also a minor detail, something he did not need to think about at all. The feeling of her tongue touching his finger which had been placed on her lower lip made him look challenging at her. She certainly wasn't afraid of him, which he found interesting, and also let a wide smile grow on his face. As he spread his lips and was about to say something he was interrupted by the sudden jump she made "Same here ... And I have nothing against eating you a little" half whispered against her ear as he reciprocated her bite.

Allowing himself to bite into her earlobe a bit, he was tempted to bite hard. But he didn't, and couldn't do anything or say anything until she suddenly had his face turned on hers. The words that she wanted to have magic made him interested in raising both eyebrows. He had no shame against that desire, but could he fulfill it "Well ..." he managed to say before he could feel her lips had caught his in a warm kiss. Surprised, he looked at her, but for a brief moment he decided to close his eyes. She seemed like a little cat who wanted to play, which was fine with him. However, he did not let go of the kiss immediately, but after a few minutes he let his lips separate from hers. He had many ideas right now, he didn't know where to start. A sneaky smile spread on his face, and he let his eyes rest on her "Maybe we can create some magic ... Maybe I need to taste you a little soon" sounded half-seductive and enticing from him, as he winked at her. He had not intended to eat her in the literal way. More a little more intense, and naughty but he didn't mention it.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 11:14 am

She got confused when his word sounded towards either he was going to eat her or, related to that of sex when she'd talked about wanting food. Though as she'd learned from the day prior, sex was nice and it seemed as, a good place to get some kind of love from another person. It could almost be kind of addicting, the pleasure and the kind of admiration from the other part in the act. Her hands found themselves in his hair, as he seemed to bite her earlobe, which also kind of made her shiver, and as he just seemed to let the kiss go on for as long as he did. He had soft lips and seemed rather good at the whole kissing thing, which she herself was still very much new at. So she hoped that her kisses were good enough, but since he hadn't broken it and then to look not so impressed, she took it as if it was okay.
Though her original thought had been to find food, she didn't actually mind that he had thought she meant sex because that meant she would have sex again, even though yesterday had been her first time "That sounds fun," she said with a playful smile on her lips, as she looked down at him, giving she now in his arms was lifted a bit over him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptyTirs Jun 23, 2020 5:13 pm

The feeling of her lips against hers made him a little more tempted to taste her. However, it wasn't meant to put her teeth in her, it was meant more than anything else. But he pushed the will and the temptation away a bit. It was not often that he saw someone kissing him, and although he would usually avoid people kissing him, he had not. There was something exciting and interesting about this woman who probably did not want to interrupt the kiss. But as he heard her voice, the moment their lips did not touch each other he let out a sneaky smile "So the magic, why do you want it so much" he suddenly wondered as he raised an eyebrow but let his gaze rest. on her. He did not let go of her, walked around the market with her in her arms. Right now, Tycho had no reason to let go of her, and he probably survived that this woman was in his arms. He might also have to ask her for her name, he didn't think he had done it yet "What's your name doll face" he asked curiously the moment he had stopped up close to some stores.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptyOns Jun 24, 2020 4:46 pm

She shrugged when he suddenly asked why she wanted the magic, while also holding her in his arms as if she didn't weigh anything at all "Because I like it," was he simple answer, as she at the same time, ran her fingers through his hair, looking into his dark eyes, but also admiring the tattoed face. Now being this close to him, she could see every single one of them, and she imagined ripping off his clothes, to see what else he was hiding underneath, both via his body but also his tattoos. She also liked the feeling of him holding her in his arms like she was this precious thing, something which he desired, but at the same thing she got some kind of validation with sex-related things, because people found her to be beautiful, or at least with what experience she had, this was what she'd come up with.
When he suddenly asked for her name, even calling her dollface, she smiled, and kissed his neck, before nibbling on his earlobe "Persephone," she said in a whispering voice in his ear "but you can call me whatever you want," she wasn't sure if this was the right thing to say, but something in her said it was okay, even though the more logical side, said it was rather cringy "Now this place doesn't seem the best, for the fun I want," she slowly after pointed out, still focusing on kissing and sometimes nibling on his neck.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? EmptySøn Jun 28, 2020 5:54 pm

Her response that she liked magic only allowed her to grow. He didn't look away from her, but looked almost inviting and interested in her as he tilted his head slightly. The fact that people were still watching them as Tycho walked around the market with her in his arms did nothing to him, for she had chosen to jump into his arms, and it was not something he had rejected - Why should he.

"Persephone..Dollface..Both seems very appropriate" he replied with a cheeky smile, and winked at her before he could feel her kiss against his neck. This woman, however, did not stop, but certainly not something the tattooed muertos minded. He kept her eyes on her before looking away from her after a few minutes. He quickly spotted a small stall nearby, and headed for it before letting a creepy smile spread on his face. The market was full of opportunities, you just had to jump into it. Tycho approached the stall, and as he stood before her, completely ignoring the people passing by, he looked down at the pretty woman in his arms "Are you sure" he almost whispered before placing her down on the stall , and spread her legs, to be able to place between them. He slid his tongue across his cold lips at a slow pace.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?   Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore? Empty

Does anything make sense in this world? Am I suppose to not know anything anymore?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» "Life doesn’t make any sense without interdependence. We need each other, and the sooner we learn that, the better for us all."
» I meant what I said, when I told you that you're not alone anymore
» That sense of belonging somewhere as if being called home
» How weird to sense you (Lillith+Dust)
» I suppose a thank you is in order

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Markedet-
Gå til: