Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 22, 2021 9:36 pm

When Aisha finally wanted to know what, there was the next step for him he took a deep breath, before answering her, “I mean being a couple, since we already are one even if we don’t see it that way.” He added before he looked over at her again, leaning his forehead against hers. “But whatever, you feel is the better thing to do, since I was the one that kept us from moving to fast in my own head, so what do you recommend.” He added before he took a little step back after having had his forehead lean on to hers.

“I will accept the speed, you go in, since you accepted my speed before.”
He said as he sent her a heart-warming smile, whatever she would do he would accept, clearly keep his own idea of putting his speed up, but also letting her take the decision on what, her next step would be with him plus it just seemed as the fairest game for both of them.

He then laid his hand around Aisha embracing her, if she would let him, as he would wait on her decision on the next step. He was ready for the next step, whatever that meant for them dependent purely on her decision on what, she wanted them to be, and how she wanted to keep the flame going.

Shin then kissed her forehead clearly letting her know, not just by word but also by showing his affection as clear as he could, the thing he had kept a little low since, he did not want her to meet the same faith as his first love, then again Aisha was not the same girl, and he had faith in her ability to deal, with a threat if it did come there way with him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aisha

Aisha

Humør : I'm not sure you heard what I said, let me repeat...
Fag : Music, dance, martial arts, psychology.
Antal indlæg : 114

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 22, 2021 11:23 pm

The rounded lips pressed against each other thoughtfully as Shin explained what the next step was. “So – You wanna put a label on our relationship?” she asked, just to make sure that was what he meant. Aisha had always been one chapter ahead of Shin in this relationship, or at least this chapter. She had told her parents about her boyfriend and not just about ‘this boy she was dating’. Of course, maybe it was something about the fact that she didn’t want to disappoint her parents. Yes, they were supportive of everything she did, but she had also been successful all of her life. She didn’t want to seem like she did anything half. She lived by doing everything to the fullest – with precaution.

Whatever you feel is the better thing to do. She chuckled lightly. Yes, he had indeed been the one to hold the reins, making sure they didn’t go to far or do anything completely stupid. Had Aisha been the one holding the reins, they would probably have been traveling the world by now.

He laid his forehead on hers, which made her blink slightly, sigh and close her eyes. It had been stupid to question these things. But then again…
I will accept the speed you go in. It made her pull her forehead away from him, slowly, but she stopped when she felt he laid his arm around her, closing her eyes. It calmed her, but also made her realize how she had been acting. Slowly she snaked her arms tightly around him. Her own shoulders loosened up with a relaxed sigh and a short meditation mantra ran through her head. He kissed her forehead, and it was like the cherry on top. “Are you sure you want to? I don’t want to overstep your boundaries,” she asked mumbling from the hug before she pulled slightly away from his embrace and the kiss on her forehead so she had the possibility to look him into his eyes again.
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 12:07 am

As Aisha asked him if he wanted to put a label on their relationship. He gave a little nodf]], “that’s the least we can, do.”[/b] He said as he sent her a gentle smile, before he gave her a little room of space, his eyes then study her, I as many details as he could, “we could get matching tattoos if you are into that sort of thing, just to make it a little more official.” He joked as his eyes meet her browns, with her eyes there was just something, that really did hit him some places. He then listens to her question, she did not want to overstep his boundaries, that was fair.

He then looked at her as he leaned his head to the right side, just to understand and show that he did listen to her words. Was he sure about it, that was the million question was it not, if she had asked him before yesterday, he would have backed a little a way clearly wanting to take it very slow, but this time it had changed?

His eyes meet hers before he answered, “of course I am sure, I would not have said it if, I was scared or wanted to take it the same speed, no you have been with me with the slow speed, now you set the phase and whatever you think is the best call of action, we will do as long, as it has nothing to do, with bathing in the ocean naked.” He said as a little joke, before he then looked at her she had been drinking coffee, he then walked over and made some more coffee for her, as he took a glass of water.
“So what should we do today any ideas Babe.” He asked sending her a cheeky smile, as he then leaned up against the sink.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 12:54 am

A small smile appeared on Aisha’s lips as he said it was the least, they could do. It was a thing she was comfortable with. She was not really used to being the one to put up boundaries. She was used to following his boundaries – this was way more difficult. We could get matching tattoos. Her eyes widened by this suggestion, even though it appeared to be a joke. “My parents would kill me,” she chuckled lightly, “So no tattoo,” she continued with a small smile, showing her teeth. It made her feel slightly more comfortable with the whole conversation.

Of course, I am sure. It poured her straight back into the slightly insecure state she had been in. He didn’t really hesitate. “Yeah. Of course- Wait, what wrong with skinny dipping?” she asked slightly sidetracked. Aisha had done it multiple times, especially with Caroline. That gal was festive.

He went to make more coffee and got himself a glass of water. Her body slowly turned, so her back could rest against the kitchen counter, while she could take a sip of her coffee. She looked straight onto the ground while he got what he wanted. She looked up at him when he questioned her. “I think I’m going to the grocery store so you don’t have to and I think we could try and give your wound a look,” she said, and pointed with her pinky in the direction of his stab wounds. “Despite that… I think I’m only booked from the afternoon,” she replied. Ever since before the actual date, she had been somewhat aware that she might sleep over, or he might’ve slept over at her place, so she had made sure that no matter the outcome, she hadn’t any plans and could easily enjoy most of the day with Shin.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 25, 2021 1:50 pm

Shin took himself to the hart when she said no tattoos, “ohh no whatever will we do.” He said joking, as he sent her a smile, clearly showing that he still was joking.  It was nice, just being able to be and enjoy a morning or afternoon, with Aisha, she just had a way of lighting of his day. When she asked was wrong with skinny dipping, he looked at her, “well I would prefer only having you nude for myself. “

He added clearly sending a little new joke, out before he gave the real reason, “it’s a bit over the top for me to be honest Babe, so yeah that’s the real reason a really big boundarie I know.” He added before he took a sip of his water, the cold water was nice getting into his body, his eyes then meet hers again, when she said she were going to the grocery store, “all right don’t think it’s that important though, but okay.” He added a bit confused over, that she wanted to do it. When she commented on his wound, his eyes looked a bit confused. “huh, what my wound is fine, I don’t think we have to deal with it, so we don’t have to.” He added, still a bit confused.

When she said she was only booked from the afternoon, he sent her a playing and charming smile, “so what you are saying, is I got you all to myself today.”
He said sending her a charming and warm yet still playful smile.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 29, 2021 8:49 pm

Aisha chuckled lightly as Shin continued with his joke. She shook her head a bit, not really wanting to admit she liked his joke, though a smile was painted on her face. Aisha was certainly the type of person who would liven up peoples lives, whether they liked it or not. He was oozing with energy, warmth and happiness when she was social. She turned her head, frowning a bit when he said he only wanted to have her nude by himself. The expression loosened itself quickly to a smirk, but before she could give him a satisfying answer, he gave another reason. A reason that it was his boundary. She pulled slightly on an unsatisfied smile. She would’ve loved to go skinny dipping with him, just the two of them. But no. “Alright, no tattoos, no skinny dipping,” she pulled a slight smile and took a sip of her coffee, feeling how the silence was starting not to be so silent anymore. Murmuring. Whispering. Screams.

“Love, I want to make sure you got your groceries so you don’t have to do it while you’re recovering, okay?” she said and pulled on a slight smile. “And thought you don’t think we should give your wound a look, I would rather take a look than regretting not taking a look,” she said and raised her eyebrows. If it somehow was infected it needed treatment, and she wished for him to heal the best with as few complications as possible.
“Noooo, that is not what I said,” she giggled. “You got me all by yourself for a few hours before I have to leave,” she said smiling softly.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 30, 2021 12:35 am

” seems like a decent start, who know maybe in the future I would not mind the skinny dipping.” He added before he empties his drink, sending her a little smile. He could not help but laugh when she did talk about that she wanted to make sure he got his groceries. “Oh, is that so, I do think I would feel it if the wound was infected, but I will humour you can actually let you take a look.”

He said a bit playful, as his eyes was following her actions, and her respond to that he could have her only a few hours. “Ohh you are breaking my heart.” He said playful as he took, himself to the heart, as he then acted on it. He moved closer to her, as he then decide to ask her,

“so what do you wanne do in the few hours we have, like wanne cuddle watch a movie, make out, what are your thoughts? “He asked a bit cooky as, his brown eyes meet hers, with the same warm and affection it had, since they now had gotten a lot closer, or at least that was what he thought. “Or you wanne make a tour walking or doing other things, like that together, like its pretty much up to you since you are my warden kind of.” He added a little cheeky, as his eyes then meet hers again.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 30, 2021 1:02 am

Aisha chuckled lightly, once again shaking her head, “You don’t have to, hon,” she said and readjusted a strand of her own hair behind her ear. She lifted her eyebrows slightly as he seemed to think it was funny that she wanted to look after his wound. She was not that satisfied with the humor he was pulling up with the injury he had. It wasn’t just a simple stab; it had been a stab in the torso. This meant it was close to organs. “Maybe you’d be able to feel it if it was infected, maybe not. I don’t want to take chances with your wound,” she said looking quite seriously at him. Though she was no nurse nor educated in any kind of healthcare, she knew very well that such wounds should not be taken lightly.

He placed his hans on his chest acting like he had a heartache, telling her that it broke his heart, that she didn’t have all day. She chuckled once, looked to her feet before she looked up at him again. “Stop that,” she chuckled, “I don’t want to see you in any kind of pain, okay?” she said raising the inner part of her eyebrows. He was having all the fun with it, while she was being serious and quite worried. This was no game for her as it seemed like it was to him.

He moved closer and she put away her coffee, so turn her torso towards him, pulling on a slight crooked smile. As he mentioned the different things they could do, she lifted her arms up to put them around his neck, carefully caressing the side of his jaw with her thumbs. She pulled a bigger and brighter smile as he called her a warden. “Groceries,” she said before she stood on her tiptoes to give him a small peck on the lips. “So, I’ll be back soon enough, okay?” she said as her heels landed on the floor again.
If he had no comments she would turn around and find a simple black skirt to put on with Shins shirt tugged into it. She would find her heels from the night before and walked out, reassuring him that she would be back soon enough.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 01, 2021 9:56 pm

When she said he did not have to he could not help himself, but smile, and throwing and answer towards her, after she had talked about the infection part, she did worry to much, but sometimes that was not a bad thing, and other times it was. As she took a more serious mind on, he decides he probably should not mess around and act, like it was no big deal instead of joking about it. His eyes meet hers as she told him she did not want to see him in any kind of pain, that was fair. It was not because this was a game for him, he just where use to wounds like that, then again he had been hunting for his old pack and been in the army before. So wounds and deaths had, always been a part of his life.

When she then laid her hands around his neck he looked at her, sending her a little smile, as he gave out a little sound, clearly showing that he enjoyed it, before she talked to him, when she said she the words, there clearly showed him she talked about shopping. He then felt her lips on his, in a little peck, as he wanted more,

“than isn’t fair, fine take your phone with you. “He added, as he sent her a little smile, before he would kiss her on the lips before letting her go out to get the groceries. When she said she was going to be back soon, he looked at her after the kiss before he talked. “You better.” He added a bit cooky, as she said she would be back soon enough, before he would let her go out, when she was gone, he would lay down in the couch with his phone right by his side, if she needed him.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 7:48 pm

Aisha rolled her eyes lightly as she was being told to bring her phone, but she did go back to get her phone from the counter, before she waved to him and exited the door. She didn’t feel like she needed the phone, but of course, if he needed something while she was shopping, he could just text her. She put her phone away and did what she always did when she had to get from one destination to another; run. It was better this way. Running away from her problems like always and trying to dodge any negative energy on her way.

Aisha entered the supermarket, feeling something linger in the back of her head, leaving it be. She picked up basket and started her shopping. If he was going to make food himself, he probably needed something simple. Bread and different kind of cold cuts and she knew that he needed a lot of meat too. She also grabbed many diverse ingredients for her Asian cooking, so he could get a proper meal for once.
She was on her way to the exit, when she remembered she needed eggs. She turned around on her heels, and walked towards the dairy section, the lingering in the back of her head started to turn up the volume. There was nothing she could do. She couldn’t really stop in the middle of the supermarket to meditate. Shit. She turned around a corner bumping into a worker. As soon as she came in contact with him, it was like she saw how he had pointed a gun at a woman and shot her. He had killed someone he had loved. Though she could feel his emotions, it was overwheleming. “S-sorry,” she excused, before the worker just continued past her. Him leaving, without a word, started her sense for future death, which made her look after him. She put her basket down.
The voices tried to overrule each other, and people was wandering about to do their shopping, and with low music playing in the background. It almost felt like she had left her own body as she started to follow the worker. She could feel how he was going to end his own life. A bullet to the head; nothing like he had done to the woman he had loved. He had shot her so many times in the guts. As the voices got louder, and the crowd bigger, she felt how it got more and more difficult to listen. While walking, she took a deep breath in, before she screamed to silence everyone around her. It helped. She could now more clearly hear the voices, telling her everything she needed to know about this man’s future death. People stared at her and let their eyes follow her as she followed the worker as if she were in a trance. No one stopped her.
She entered the workers room, following him as he picked up a bag and exited the building. Everything was tensing up and as he turned the corner she screamed uncontrollably. The death scream. Nothing seemed to react on it, except for more stares. She hurried in the direction of the worker and soon saw him standing in a hidden corner, crying with a gun pointing towards his head. “No!” she yelped. But she was too late to convince him for anything else. He pulled the trigger, making her ears ring and her scream once again. Loudly and in pain. The sound repeated itself and people started running towards the crime scene. Slowly she backed away, through the crowd and started running away. Tears were building up in her eyes.

Her legs were leading here back towards Shin as fast as she could. She wasn’t just doing it to get rid of the voices, it was clear to see. Her eyes caught onto Shin and a tear escaped her eyes as she continued running. As soon as she reached him, she stopped running. She had no groceries. The one job she had; she had failed. Her lips were quivering, and she tried to cover her mouth, shaking her head. It was clear that something had happened.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 7:56 pm

It felt like she had just left, when he heard a scream, one of the things that hurt with being a werewolf was that part. He quickly got up and jumped in his clothes, the stings where still well holding his wound closed off. As he got out of the doors barefoot, running towards the voice or the scream more like it, he sat off when he saw that it was Aisha, he started to pick his speed up even more, he could see she was running towards him, with tears falling.

He ran to her and as soon as they where in contact he would embrace her holding her tight, as he could feel how destroy she, was whatever there had happened, it was clear it had taken a tole on her. He then held her in his arms trying to comfort her, “it’s okay I am here, I will never leave your side.”

He said in a gentle voice heart warm, as he held his arms around her, she had been trough something not that he knew what, but he was not going to let her deal with it herself, his hands and arms embrace her as he then slowly guide her back inside. He had forgotten his own wound, for once but for now it was about Aisha.

“ I should not have let you go outside on your own, it was stupid I should have been by your side.” He added he knew she meant that was not the option, so from now on, when they had time together, he would not let her be alone. He looked at her before he called the shop, if they could deliver the things, as soon as that was handled, he would sit down and hold her hands reminding her, that he was there for her.

“Whatever you need I am here, just focus on my voice and me.”
He said as he tried calming her down, and at the same time help her.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 11:45 pm

As soon as he got close enough, he closed his arms around her and it felt like her legs turned into jelly, leaning into his embrace, covering her mouth while she sobbed quietly. The gunshot repeated itself, and the voices from the audience who came running. It was like an endless loop. I’ll never leave your side. It made her crack open, letting the sobbing be heard, and the tears started to run down her cheeks until they met her hand. She knew it wasn’t the truth. The thought from the day before was pulled forward again. He was mortal and would die of age, compared to Aisha who would get an old soul, but not really age. She let go of her mouth to let her arms find their way around him to hug him tight while she covered her eyes on his shoulder.

She didn’t want to go inside. It was like putting chains on her, but her whole body and the ability to form words didn’t function properly; so, she just followed him, sobbing. He started to blame himself and tell her she shouldn’t have left on her own, which made her try and dry her cheeks, and focus. “What?” she asked with a voice thick with sorrow. He didn’t want her to go outside on her own? Was the world really so dangerous for her that she needed him by her side as soon as she stepped outside his place?

He made a call before he sat down with her on the couch trying to hold her hands. She pulled her hands back slowly. “I’m sorry,” she mumbled and started picking her pretty nails. She sniffed once, “I bumped into him… It was the last straw and… I cou-” even though she finished her sentence tears and sobbing made her sentence inaudible. She tried to explain that she couldn’t stop the man from his actions, and that she watched him take his own life. With her fingers she dried her tears away before she continued to pick her nails.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 06, 2021 12:40 am

“I just mean I would feel a lot better even if it was a pet.” He said as he took a deep breath, he could feel a knot in his own throat, as he then looked at her. He tried to calm himself at the same, time it would make sense giving her a Dog since it might help her next time as he felt her hands back away from his slowly, it felt like a knife to his own heart. When she tried to get the words out he felt that she was in pain, he did not know what he could do about it, and he really wished he could do something about it.

As he tried gathering her words, he slowly pieces the few words he could hear, out she had seen a man kill himself, and she had tried to stop it but, had been to late. He looked at her clearly feeling her pain, it reminded him of stuff he had been through, then again for him it had been in war for her it was not the same. His eyes locked on hers as he took a deep breath before he talked, “its not your fault, you did everything you could Hun, you tried your best some people are just to far out to save.” He commented as his blank eyes looked at her, and as he moved her head up slowly so they had eye contact, even though there was no tears it was clear, that he would help her anyway he could, an that he felt for what she had witnessed.

“It was not your fault, you hear me, like it was not your fault like, it was not your fault what happened to me, you just have seen a lot the last two days.”
He said as his eyes with hers, there was nothing but kindness or carrying for her to see in his eyes, he wanted to help her anyway he could.
“What ever you are going trough I am here, and I will stay here with you.” He said as he kissed her on the forehead pressing his own forehead against hers, just to let her know, he was not going anywhere.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 9:49 pm

She started to frown at him as he mentioned a pet. “No, no way,” she said still with her voice filled with sobs. ”I’m not going to get a pet,” she said and shook her head. She couldn’t see how a pet would’ve helped her in this situation. It wouldn’t have changed anything. This was just the life of a banshee, and she just had to learn to live with it. She was going to be around a whole lot of death – especially when she lived in a big city like this.

Her eyes were lock on her nails as she sobbed trying to tell the story. She was ashamed, even though she in reality had nothing to be ashamed of. The thoughts in her head just told her otherwise. She should’ve known. She should’ve stopped him, she had so long time to do it – so why hadn’t she done it? She had just followed him to his last place to stand alive.
As he tried to cheer her up, telling her that she had done anything she could’ve done, she shook her head, still looking at her nails. “I should’ve done more,” she sobbed. “I could’ve stopped him,” she sobbed before she dried her cheek with one hand and finally looking up at him with a quivering lip.

He remined her of the night before and the quivering got worse. Even though he tried to tell her, that it wasn’t her fault, she felt like it was. Her thoughts were spiraling around about how she could’ve done better. She could’ve saved lives. Spared wounds. She nodded, but then shook her head. He reassured her that he was there and leaned in to kiss her forehead, which unleashed a flow of tears and sobbing making her arms wrap around him before she removed her head from his lips to place it on his shoulder. Literally crying on his shoulder. “I’m so sorry.”
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 10:17 pm

When she said she was not going to get a pet, “plss Aisha if I get a pet, would you at least reconsider it, since it would make me feel a lot more at ease.” He added clearly trying to convince her that, getting a pet was not the worst thing, it was in a way something for him to, since he sometimes had a hard time forgetting the war, he had been out in. Something he never talked about, the reason he woke sometimes at night was, also that, having a nightmare proceed by some of the ptsd he had from his time in the army.  
His eyes meet Aisha’s as she kept telling him about it, he tried to make her understand that what had happened was not something she had choose an in fact, it was something there would happen in the world. He knew he had to figure out a way to stay with her, since he was mortal, and not imortal like her. But he had to wait, an just take it has it came sometimes being mortal was not the best thing, but he would want to stay with her as long as he could.

When she placed her head on her should after completely breaking, he then put his arms around her, clearly embracing her an making sure she knew he was there and was not going anywhere at all. After a while maybe an hour or so he could hear the doorbell ring, he then gave her a little kis, before telling her he would quickly take care of the shopping. When that was, taken care of he would come back, sitting down by her side, before he would talk. “So I was thinking, a dog I just have no idea, what kind of dog we should get other than a puppy of course, you got any race you would prefer.” He said as he looked at her sending her a little smile and kissing her on cheek just to get her back to reality, it had been rough for her no doubt about that.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 11:09 pm

She shook her head slightly, trying to process the fact that he wanted a pet, and seemingly almost begged her. She was too beat up to take up this kind of discussion and think clearly enough for arguments to why they shouldn’t get a pet. “You can get a pet. It’s going to be your responsibility. Not mine,” she said looking up at him. She didn’t want him to buy a pet and just expect her to do all the work. She had more than enough to look after just by being herself. Having to buy food and paying vet bills seemed like something she didn’t have the money for at the moment. Though maybe, if she asked Echo nicely, he might be able to do some vet-things for free. If she was lucky.

She broke like glass. All of her was shattered, spread across the apartment. Feelings overflowing and filling the room. He wrapped her arms around her and suddenly it felt like time flied. She cried and cried until eventually it was only sniffles occasionally. The doorbell rang and she felt a kiss on her hair, close to her ear, before she let him go take care of the shopping. The shopping which she had failed.
She leaned back onto the sofa and pulled up her feet, hugging her own legs. He sat down beside her, and she leaned against him, hearing him question her. “A puppy seems like a lot of work,” she replied with a hoarse voice from the crying. “I don’t,” she replied. Right now, she couldn’t really think at all, so figuring out if she had a favorite species wasn’t going to happen. As long as the dog fitted their lifestyle, it would be good, right?
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 11:56 pm

When she said it was going to be his responsibility, he gave a nod. “If you promise to take him with you when you are out shopping or running, then I will take care of all the other things.” He added sending her a little smile. As he then went over to get them something to drink “I will find us something to drink, you got any wishes little thief.” He said a little cheeky as he sent her a little smirk, he would grab a top form for himself, but he had asked them to bring a few drinks here and there, just in the start.

He had thought about most sodas since he still had alcohol, in the house there was also coffee and he had taken her in heritage into account. He had bought the things she had written down for her own little food making. He then looked at her as he came back with their drinks, “I think I remember all the things you talked about to want to try and make some food” He asked as he took a sip of his drink, sending her a little smile.

His eyes were completely warm as always their was though a part of curiosity to, the food she wanted to make, he had seen a lot of things and the only thig he could remember from his own food plan, was rice, the other things was a bit new to him, so of course he was interested and curious for what, kind of food she would be able to make. They could wait with figure out dog to another day. " we Can wait with deciding the puppy. " He said sending her a gentle smile.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 1:36 pm

Aisha frowned when Shin started to put responsibility on her shoulders. She had to take it out for shopping and running? “No.” she said, clearly not wanting to have any responsibility about the dog he wanted to buy. “I don’t want anything to do with a dog,” she said frowning. Right now, she didn’t feel like she was capable of owning a dog, which was why she had suggested that Shin should have it himself, so it wouldn’t be on her shoulders. Aisha was too busy and her banshee side took too much control of her, from time to time. She didn’t want to bring the dog in danger, if her body suddenly traveled onto difficult busy roads.
He got up to get them something to drink which made her take a sharp inhale before she continued with picking her fingers. “Just a glass of water,” she replied.

She looked up at him as he came back with her glass of water, “Thanks,” she whispered taking the glass in her hands. “Really?” she asked looking up at him with a slight sparkle in her eyes. If would be quite impressive if he had remembered every ingredient that she needed. “Maybe I should start cooking,” she mumbled, mostly to herself. He then mentioned a puppy again which made her look up at him, with a slightly sharp look. “Not a puppy. It’s too much work, love,” she said with a softer look.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 9:32 pm

When Aisha again made it clear how she felt, about the dog he had a feeling there was more to it. He did decide not to bring it up though so he just nodded, if he gave her time she might bound with the little dog anyway. When she had said that she just wanted water he had gone out to grab two glasses with ice cold water. Her he then sat down and took a sip of his water as he listens to her next word, when she said things, he leaned in and kissed her shortly on the lips before responding.

You are welcome babe.” He then would back a little away sending her a little smile before he would poke to the idea of a puppy again. When she yet again had shot the idea, his eyes met hers, before he played with the idea of getting one maybe it was a bad idea, but even if it was all the love and loyalty they could get from it, had won him over. Instead of giving a clear answer he looked at her before he responded. “We will see on it later.” He then added clearly giving himself time to find the perfect dog.

He then remembered the other questions he had answered kind of was around the grocery shopping. “ Well I don’t know if its there babe, but I think most of it is there if you want to cook.” He said as he sent her a gentle yet heart-warming smile. “If not sorry.” He then added before he sent her a little smile.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 2:18 pm

Aisha received her glass of water and took a sip of it. He was nice in her system, cooling her off. At some point  he leaned in for a kiss, which she shortly reciprocated. As he mentioned they could look at it later, she closed her eyes, rolling them. She didn’t need a puppy, and all of the responsibility it carried.

He said he believed everything she needed was there, which made her smile slightly and allowed her to get to cooking. She nodded a little. She could cook now, yes. “I’ll figure it out,” she said, taking another sip of her drink before she got to her feet and started to look at the groceries and checking if everything was there. “We don’t have any rice,” she mumbled looking over at him, sitting in the couch. “But it’ll be okay, I’ll just… Make something else,” she said thoughtfully, trying to figure out what kind of meal she would or should be serving. Oh, how her brain felt like it worked overtime.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 3:54 pm

Aisha was like an angel, and he wished he had more to give her, but he wanted to do everything for her, to make her life perfect or in his case their life perfect. When she said they where missing rice, he looked up and followed her over to the kitchen. He then gave her a little peck with his lip on her chin before he responded. “You just start it babe I will get the rice, we are missing and then we can try to do it together. “He said as he sent her a hearty and charming yet playful smile. He then started to get ready to go for the rice and take a little de tour, on the way home not that she knew it. As he got ready to take off. He looked at her sending her a little smile, “it won’t take long you can put some music on in the meantime.” He said as he sent her a light smile, he then would start to take off getting what they needed and where missing.

It was not a very long tour, so it would make it easy enough for him to get the things and what she had asked him about getting. The other thing was a little item, he had planned for the other day, on their date night. It was just a thing to give her, for the year they had been together even if he had not called her his girlfriend before now. He then started to move down trough the city, getting the things as fast as he could.

After around 10-15 mins he was already back, this time with the little present, and the what she had need for making food, that being rice, and if there had been other things. “Here you go love.” He said as he put the things down, he then took a little package before he then would go behind her, and take his hands in front of her eyes, “I got a little thing for you.” He then said in a low whisper, before he moved his hands from her eyes, as he held up a box for her, and laying his head over her shoulder, as his hands was around her body.

//the item
https://canary.contestimg.wish.com/api/webimage/57c01d9d05bf69432fcf17ce-large.jpg?cache_buster=86c0c61eded11e1b1271581b4145465e
//
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 06, 2021 11:22 pm

Aisha pulled on a soft smile as Shin got up from his seat to give her a peck on the chin. “Okay, don’t take too long,” she replied softly. She was somewhat tired from the shock she had gotten earlier. She nodded to tell him that she had heard that she could just put on some music if she liked. There was no way she could stop him from going, even though he had been injured the night before.

As he left, she put on some lo-fi music to jam to. The kind of music that was always playing in cafes. Preparing all the ingredients and doing some of the cooking, she was quite occupied and didn’t notice how time flied from her. Well, time didn’t fly that much, because Shin was back home quite quickly, almost spooking her as he opened the door. She smiled when he put the things, they had been missing down next to her, “Thanks,” she said softly, not thinking much of the extra package he took up in his hand. She giggled a little as he walked up behind her and blocked her sight, making her stop whatever preparation she was in the middle of. She knitted her brows slightly closer as he mentioned he had something for her. Was it the little box? He removed the hands from her eyes and held the box in front of her, resting his head on her shoulder. “Shin, what is this?” she said as she took the box with a slightly nervous smile. She didn’t really dig gifts. Her fingers glided over the box and opened it revealing a simple necklace with a light stone in it. “I-eh… Thank you?” she said not really knowing what to say. She was bad at receiving gifts. She licked her lips nervously before she put the open box on the nearest countersurface to turn around and face him. She swung her arms up around his neck. “Why are you giving me jewelry?” she asked with a little confused frown.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 09, 2021 10:14 pm

As Shin heard her giggle it felt him up with a sense of peace and joy, her laugh was like magic, it was a thing he had noticed at their first meeting. She was just so beautiful and cute, when she giggled or where teasing or just being playful. As he then waited for her respond to the gift, as his head was on her shoulder, as she said thank you too him it made him smile, but the next thing he had not seen coming. As she turned around, her arms were swung around his neck, making them stand closer to each other, his hands followed suit and got laid around her back holding on to her before he gave her a kiss, and shortly after he backed a little away.

“Can’t I do something nice for my little thief ” He said as he sent her a warm hearted smile, his eyes then study her in every detail, not that it seemed like that but that was the true her dark brown eyes was so easy to get lost in. he then place his hand on hers before he asked,

“so you want me to make anything of the food, or do you really not want me to mess up our food.”
He said in a joking manner, as their eyes clicked again, “and it reminded me of you, I would have chosen a specific animal, but you never told me your favourite so yeah, had to improvise.” He said as he looked at her, with a gentle and heart warm smile, being close with her was always one of the high points, it was like when they were together everything stood still.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 12, 2021 11:30 pm

The confused frown she had on her face lightened a bit as he swung his arms around her. She wanted to put this behind her, on a shelf where she couldn’t reach it and just giggle a lit and forget it. But jewelry? She tried not to smile at the comment about her being a thief, but it was hard to resist pulling a little on the corners of her mouth. “You can do many nice things for your own personal thief… But love, you really don’t have to buy me jewelry. Spending time with me or just verbally reminding me that you love me is more than enough,” she said and bobbed her head a little to the side. “You don’t have to buy me gifts like this,” she said tried to explain to him. A necklace was quite overboard in her mind. “How would you feel the most loved? Spending time with you, praise, touch, me doing tasks for you or getting gifts?” she wondered and while she spoke let one hand slide down his arm seductively until it reached his hand, and she could interlock their fingers.

She was just about to start to slow-dance with him when he reminded her of dinner and asked if he should help her in any way. Her dark eyes looked towards the cutting board, the vegetables and all the other ingredients she was using for this dish. “Feel free to watch me cook… But please don’t interfere,” she said and tilted her forehead a little forward raising her brows a little. She enjoyed making this dish quite a lot, and definitely had her favorite ways to do some things. She wouldn’t want a step to be mistaken as she cooked this. It had to be perfect every time. She widened her eyes a little as he said he had never gotten to know her favorite animal. Had she really never told him that? Was that possible? “Turtles,” she replied and let her index finger poke him gently and quickly on the nose. “And yours?” she said before she turned her attention to the food and let go of his hand to continue the cooking.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 12:40 am

Shin looked at her when she said that it maybe was a bit overboard, but it was not because he always wanted to give her stuff like this, it was just a gift. He then listens to her as she started to talk about it, his eyes investigated hers and was lock with the brown eyes. as he heard her voice, when she started to talk about just being with him, and saying he loved her, was enough for him he could not help but smile. Shortly after, she then asked him how he would like her to show her affection for him.  He could not help but smile, a little as his answers was similar

“I mean I guess it’s the same as you it’s the small things, babe and spending time with you and physical connection, yes that’s the way, and sweet words about each other..

He said as he sent her a heart filled smile. “That does not mean I can’t give you things right, since I still want to be able to give you gifts like that one sometimes though, that’s fair right?” He then asked sending her a light smile, trying to say it was still okay sometimes to give her something special.

Shortly after he quickly realized her hand going down seductive, to it had reach his hands as their fingers was got locked together his, heart then started to beat a little bit faster.  He had never dance before a thing he kind of hoped she knew, but as she wanted to start slow dance, he was relieved when she had heard his choice of words even before asking her if she still did not need to make the food.  

His eyes then looked at her as she said that she wanted no help, that was fair, he then kissed her on the mouth
“I will do the dishes later then babe, the least I can do.” He said sending her a charming smile. He then came up on a bright idea, and talked agian. “and after the food we can take the dance.”
He added sending her a heart filled smile. He had to think when she had poked him on the nose about, his favourite animals since he was a bit surprised about the question coming back. “I mean favourite animal; would be I guess a Dolphin babe.” He added sending her a little smile, before, he then started to get the table ready, as the music was playing, and she focused on the food.

you know what next time we should go out to eat, with your parents or better yet visit your home country babe Here he took a little break to get, air before he opend his mouth agian. , “I mean I would love to see Japan and your culture.”He then ended up sending a light smile out to her in the kitchen.  Before he returned to her to see, how well it was going.
//emnet er afsluttet efter aftale med emnepartner.//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) - Page 2 Empty

You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Leave me alone or not
» Leave me the F alone!... - Christian
» Leave a light on
» Leave him.... (Miraz)
» Too late to leave....

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Family diner-
Gå til: