Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Aisha

Aisha

Humør : I'm not sure you heard what I said, let me repeat...
Fag : Music, dance, martial arts, psychology.
Antal indlæg : 114

You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) Empty
IndlægEmne: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 5:35 pm

You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) KeW4De

WARNING: Assault.

Place: Right outside the Family Diner
Date and time: 2th of April 2021, 19:50
Weather: It’s getting dark, slightly warm.
Outfit: Black top, shiny armygreen skirt and 11cm high heels.
Notes: She is 167cm normally, is 178 with her heels. Aisha is 20 minutes late.

Dedicated to: @Shin

Aisha tried to call Shin on her phone, but he didn’t answer. She was already four minutes late, and she wasn’t even in her train yet. She had missed her train from the airport, where she had helped her parents get onto the next flight to Japan. They had visited for approximately a week, which had caused Aisha to focus mostly on them and she had tried to arrange a meeting between her parents and Shin while they visited.

The train finally arrived, and she hurried inside, so she wouldn’t miss it again. She sat down, crossed her legs and tried to send Shin a text message. She hoped that he would understand, that she had to say goodbye properly and not just leave her parents stranded at the airport.

hey love.
im late but you aready know that. im in my train now from the airport
see you soon
xoxo

She arranged an alarm to just a minute before she should get off the train. She folded her legs into a tailor position and put her phone in the middle of her skirt and started meditating. She needed all the peace she could get from the voices tonight, because tonight was date night.
The alarm rung and she quickly grabbed the phone to shut it off, and put it in the tiny black handbag she had brought with her. She hurried out and ran as fast as she could towards their meeting point – he shouldn’t wait for too long.
She finally turned around the corner. At first, she couldn’t see him at all and she slowed down – that was until she heard something that sounded like him. With a frown on her face, she started jogging the last bit towards the entrance and finally saw him. “Shin!” she exclaimed and hurried the last bit over to him. He was wounded. She looked around but couldn’t see anyone – nobody who seemed to be connected to what had happened to him. She quickly sat down next to him. “I’ll get you an ambulance,” she mumbled while she started the call. She put the phone down onto the sidewalk. One hand sought his chin to turn his face towards her, so she could look him in the eyes. “It’s going to be alright,” she said, even though worry was painted on her face, that seemed slightly pale, compared to the usual color in her face. The voices weren’t too loud around him, which made her sure in words. He was not going to die. Not tonight.

“911, what’s the emergency?”
It gave Aisha a shock and she turned her head down along his body. “My boyfriend is hurt really bad. We’re at The Family Diner,” she replied.
“Is he concious?”
“Yes”
“Miss, are you in any danger”
“Not yet,” she answered and placed a hand on one of his wounds, hoping that it would stop the bleeding.
“Are you two alone? Is there anyone who can help you?”
“We’re alone” she replied and watched her hands get bloodier and bloodier.
“Help is on its way,” Aisha nodded slightly and looked towards Shin, trying to keep a smile on her lips.

Sidst rettet af Aisha Ons Mar 17, 2021 9:35 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 9:29 pm

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9e/81/10/9e81109ffc1dada9ae63e94a0c759d83.jpg
note: shirt is soaked in blood, and his right arm is broken

It had been a heteic week for Shin, and to top it off his friend Logan and a freak of a girl he saw had made him step a little back, he had heard Aisha talking or begging him to, meet her parrents for the time being he had said no, for the reason he felt like it went a bit to far. He then knew she had been with her parrents, and was going to sent them home agian tonight, before their date night, he had picked something Casuel but still pretty since he hated suits he had never been a fan of them. His eyes looked around as he came to the meeting place, this was here where his enhanced sense picked something up a little boy who was getting beaten up got his attention
Shin moved quikly over towards them, before he threw one of the werewolfs in a wall giving the little kid enough time to run. It was here he could see the man he had hit up agianst the wall was not alone about, as he was thrusting his knife towards him. Shin who was about to back away, got hit in the stomach by another one of them as the two other werewolfs held him, and their leader keept hitting him, before he in the end made another thrust with the knife this time trough his ribben, as he then, felt down bleeding on the ally, the werewolves ran. His eyes was trying to close, but Shin would not give up so, he took and held his hand at the stomach before he tour the knife out screaming in pain. Before he took his hand and pressed it agianst the wound.

His eyes was slowly closing as he saw Aisha run towards him, he had no idea how long, he had been since they had ran all he knew was it was real. Since the blood was pouring out. When she pressed towards it gave him a little color in his eyes, as he looked up at her trying to keep himself alive. "Hey " He said in a hoars voice, as he looked up at Aisha. "You are late." He joked before tried, to get his breathing under control.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 11:22 pm

“Hey,” she greeted back managing to keep a smile for him, glad that he seemed to be conscious enough to answer her and not just staying alive. You are late. Even though he was only joking, she had been late for their date. It was like a punch in the stomach. She felt guilty for not being there on time. “I’m sorry,” she said, with a voice that indeed was sorry for being late. “It won’t happen again. I promise,” she whispered.
She looked down at his torso, seeing how he was bleeding multiple places. “I’m sorry,” she said, before she put a knee on top of a wound to try and stop the bleeding. “The ambulance is going to be here soon, okay?” she said and looked up at him. “Stay with me, Shin,” she said. Even though her Banshee senses wasn’t being all over the place, she still feared for his life. In the distance, she could hear the ambulance.
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 11:44 pm

When she started to say sorry, he shaked his head, "its not on you, you have nothing be sorry for it was not you who stabbed me or broke my arm." He said, trough a couple of coughs. He then felt her knee press trough to hold his wond from spilling more blood out, the pain was nothing he had not tried before so he keept his mouth shout. His eyes started to slowly close, he knew he would soon pass out. If Aisha had not been here now, he did not want to think how he would have been able to keep himself so much awake. When Aisha asked him to stay with, her he looked up clearly being so close on drifting off with his mind.

They need to get here soon. As soon as he heard it he closed his eyes slowly, if he was not going to make it at least he was here with her. As the Ambulance finally arrived they moved quickly, getting him into the car, after trying to keep his head into the game, he was not far gone, but for Aisha it would proably feel a lot more worse than it was since, she had found him.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 12:03 am

He told her not to feel sorry, since it wasn’t her, who had done the damage. She knew that he was right, but knowing that if she had been there, she might’ve been able to stop it or at least help him dealing with whoever it was.
He seemed to be taking the pain from the extra pressure pretty well. He took it as expected. “Just a little longer,” she begged, both for him to stay with her, and hoping that the ambulance would arrive soon.

He seemed to get more and more tired as the ambulance approached. Lastly, he closed his eyes, as if he was tired of staying wake. “You can do it. Stay,” she said begging, hoping that she wouldn’t lose him just before the ambulance came.

Suddenly the car with sirens and blinking lights arrived and medics ran out to take over from Aisha’s position and task.
Even she was taken into care, in the same car as he was put into. Here, they checked wither or not she was in shock. She was pale and her breathing wasn’t quite right. All the way to the hospital, one was focused on Shin, the other on Aisha, washing the blood of her with a damp towel. She was allowed to follow him, all the way into the room he was going to be in, but before she could just relax with this company, that had to check and do as much as possible.
As soon as he had gone back into the hospital bed, she sat on a separate stool leaning towards him, resting her forearms on the bed, and letting them function as a pillow. She didn’t want him to wake up alone.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 9:07 pm

It was like a hit from a truck, he wanted to stay with her, but his body need to relax, so no matter how much he wanted to hold out he knew he would pass out. Everything there happened after that was a blur, bright light as he was taken to the operation table, was the only thing he could see glints off. When he then got the oxygen mask on, he ended up passing out. His eyes were closed, nothing was there, he saw his Father waiting for him on one side, on the other Aisha stood, trying to beckon him over towards her. When he got to it, he could see them both vanished right before his eyes. He then got down, hoping for something to happened, in the end he woke up in a room, there was not the operation table. His eyes looked over at Aisha like he had just seen a ghost or that, he could not believe what had happened and that she was still there. His heart then slowly started to get a bit mor down, to a regular heartbeat in a min. He looked around to see the room, there was no one else other than himself, and Aisha. He moved his hand out and gave hers a little squish to let her know he was all right.

“How long, have you been here babe?” He asked her clearly, trying to figure out, how much time she had waited for him to get up, the last thing he could remember was the lights of the Ambulance, everything else had been like a fewer dream.

Sidst rettet af Shin Tirs Mar 30, 2021 7:43 pm, rettet 1 gang
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 10:42 pm

Aisha had been sleeping on the chair, resting against the bed Shin had been laying in. She had been completely drained from all of the energy she had had before the incident. Aisha felt her hand get a slight squeeze. She opened her eyes, and as soon as she saw it was Shins hand which had squeezed hers, she straightened up. He was awake. She had been so worried and full of shock, that seeing him awake brought tears to her eyes. Her banshee powers hadn’t been screaming death to her, but even though, she had not trusted her powers. Worried had been filling her to the brim. “You’re awake,” she said very low and relieved. It wasn’t really an answer for his question, and as soon as she realized what his question had actually been about, she looked towards a clock hanging over the entrance door to his hospital room.
Seven hours. It was almost three at night. Her brown eyes sought his again and she shrugged. “I’ve been here all the time,” she said and let her hand caress his chin. “You scared the shit out of me,” she complained but with a smile on her lips, chuckling a bit. “Don’t ever do that again,” she said shaking her head slightly, still with the corners of her mouth pointing slightly upward. Of course, she meant scaring her like that. She had no idea of what had led to the situation.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyTirs Mar 30, 2021 11:49 pm

He could feel how his strength slowly returned luckily for him it had not been a silver knife, so the wound was slowly closing itself even after the operation. He sat up after he had felt her hand on his cheek, his eyes looked towards her, as she told him never to do it again, “I will try not to get this much damaged, next time so been here all time is nothing about the time babe, I wanne know how long I have been out. “He said a bit teasing, before his eyes looked towards Aisha again, “we should probably get cheeked out.” He noted as he got ready to get up, he did not want to stay at the hospital longer than he had too, this was maybe due to his childhood and his military background. He looked at Aisha, before he comments" I am fine, it was not silver my wound will take care of it self soon, how did your parents visit go did they get safe to the plane.” He as he sent her a smile before he slowly started to get into his own clothes on still with a little pain nagging him on the side of his stomach the place where the wound and the knife had been.

When he was done, he finally sat down again on the side of the bed before, he looked over at her just to show her that everything was fine, that he had not just done this for getting away for the hospital but also, to show that it was not so bad. He would probably just need a couple of pain killers until, he was completely back on top agian.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 12:10 am

For some stupid reason Shin sat up, letting Aisha’s eyes look worried at him. Her eyes tried to observe any signs of pain – because if he showed any signs, she would try to convince him to lay down again. “I don’t know how long you’ve been out, but we were supposed to meet seven hours ago,” she sighed and pulled shortly on a smile. She didn’t understand why it was so important to him, to know how long he had been unconscious or in the hands of the hospital. She didn’t have any teasing undertone neither to her look or voice. She was generally worried and slightly scared that he might make a move that would cause the wound to reopen.
“What?” she exclaimed as he mentioned getting checked out. “Are you out of your mind?” she asked, frowning following him as he got out of the bed. She didn’t want him to fall, and therefore stood nearby to catch him if anything happened or if he just in general needed her help. I am fine. Her eyes widened and she didn’t answer the question about her parents. “What? No – Love - Please, stop!” she begged, her voice cracking once. Even though, he continued to dress himself. Shin, please let’s talk with a doctor before we do anything wreckless… Okay?” she continued begging. It was clear to anyone that she was very worried. She had after all been the one to find him and press against his wound so he wouldn’t bleed too much. She had had his blood on his fingers and on her clothing. The clothing which she still wore – completely ruined by bloodstains.
He sat down as he had been dressed and she crossed her arms – unsatisfied with his actions. She glared at him for a short moment before she approached him and gently put her hands on his shoulders. “Dear… Stay here while I get a doctor, alright?” she asked. Worry was painted all over her. If he agreed, she would leave to find a doctor to soon come back with one.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 12:31 am

As the voice of Aisha started to come in his eyes looked up at her, when she asked him to at least hear the doctor out he sighed. “Fine but only if it can make your mind at ease, babe.” He added as he looked up at her, sending her a slight smile, he really did not want to deal with this all he wanted was to get back, and have a nice evening or day, whatever it meant with Aisha away from all these tubes, and people getting fixed or dying. His eyes looked after Aisha as she went out, to actually get the doctor with him when they return, he would look at the doctor and Aisha as the doctor then would start cheeking after a while he would nod and write something down.

“Well if he fells like he is fresh then he can go, we will want you too take some pain killers at least until the pain is completely gone.”
He then wrote a reception for them, that he gave to Aisha before he would leave them, letting them be for each other, though a lot of the information’s he had given to Aisha so they could talk about, what they should do. Shin then turned his attention to Aisha, who clearly had gotten enough information to figure out what she meant was best, but the doctor had confirmed the wound had fast begun to close itself.

“So what is your decision after, what he told you ?”
The words came from Shin as he sent, her a slight smile.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 12:50 am

A smile appeared on Aisha’s lips as it seemed like he would be okay with her finding a doctor. She really couldn’t bear finding him bleeding somewhere because they went home, and he started being active. She knew very well he wasn’t the type to rest for more than what he thought was necessary. She leaned in and gave him a short peck on his lips before she went out to find a doctor.

It was almost a suicide mission, to let a banshee walk around in a hospital at three o’clock in the morning. It didn’t seem like there was a whole lot of people dying – but of course, many had died and the souls from the dead people still roamed the hospital. Aisha started walking down the halls, almost forgetting where she was going and what her purpose was by all the voices. Crying, screaming, shouting and begging.
A doctor stopped him and asked if everything was okay, since she had been walking in circles on the floor at least three times. Aisha then smiled at him and convinced him to come and look at Shin.

Aisha kept an eye on the doctor as he checked Shin. She tried to see what the doctor was looking for, so she could do the same at home – at Shins place. The doctor and her talked for a bit before he left them and she went back to Aisha. She had a slightly stubborn smirk on her lips. The doctor had nothing to say about the wound, except that it needed time to heal and that he shouldn’t lift weights for a week.
Even though she stood right in front of him, her eyes looked at the pillow on the bed before the eyes traveled to his. “Painkillers. No weightlifting,” she said pressing her lips slightly together, before it seemed like she had made up her mind. “And you have to tell me if you’re not feeling alright,” she said and poked him gently on the chest – but very serious. “Do you agree with the terms?” she asked. A teasing smile appeared on her lips as she slowly and carefully led her fingers lock with each other behind his neck. Of course she wanted them out of the hospital, but she certainly didn’t want him to be in danger just because of her racial abilities were bugging her at the hospital.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 3:03 am

When Aisha came up to him, telling him about the rules he could not help but laugh, “well seems like I don’t really have a choice, if I want to get home. I do not mind it though I agree to your terms babe.” He said as he sent her a gentle smile before he took off with her. He needed to get home, and she could either stay with him or not, in the end it was her call.

He called and uber, there could take them home to him, but if she needed to be on the school, he would l understand and then he would give her a little kiss on the cheek. Letting the uber drive, her back to school and he would be paying for it. If not, they would get out at his place and as they got up to the door, he would open it before going in and then closing the door afterwards. He sent her a charming smile before he would kiss her, and then excuse himself for getting out and grabbing a shower for himself he need to get the smell of, when he came out, he would then let her take a shower as he would grab something to drink for the kitchen, as he was waiting for her to be done, with whatever she wanted to do.

“So no weight lifting how am I supposed to keep my strength up then, “ he yelled out to her as he took a sip of his beer he had need that, and now was just one of the days it worked perfectly he would then go inside the bedroom, waiting for her to get in not even aware if she, had something crazy planed for them, he had never seen her, not being adorable so, if it was not just going to be bed, he would be surprised as he sat down in the towman’s bed.

Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 12:42 pm

“Good,” she said and let her fingers slide away from his neck to grab his hand and support him all the way out to the cab. She had already set of the whole night to him, even before their date. She had no plans except for spending her hours with him, sleeping at his place. Now she just had to make sure that he wasn’t going to have any trouble with the wound.

Her eyes were locked on him as they walked up to his place. She was watching how he walked, his breathing and any signs of being uncomfortable. The doctor had specifically told her what to look after. He closed the door and gave her a kiss, it helped loosen the tight shoulders, and she felt like she could finally breathe properly. They were home in safe surroundings and no voices were screaming at her. There was always this low murmur of voices. When he excused himself to take a bath, she just nodded and found her way to the sofa where she could sit and meditate – getting rid of the voices, just for tonight. She wanted to focus on him.
It wasn’t a whole lot of time she could meditate, since he offered her to take a bath too. It would be a nice thing to do. She probably also needed to was her clothing – and his – so it hopefully could be saved from permanent stains. She got up, stood on her toes and gave him a small peck on the lips before she went and grabbed a white shirt of his, before she entered the bathroom to soak their bloody clothing and take a bath.
She filled a container with water and let their clothing soak. “It’s just one week, love. You’ll be alright,” she chuckled before she went and took her bath. When she was done, she dressed herself in her underwear and his shirt. She needed something to sleep in, right? Her hair was dried a bit by a towel, but still slightly wet.

She walked out of the bathroom and looked around for a short second, to determine where he was. She then walked into the bedroom, seeing him sit on the bed. She pulled a slight smile, chuckling. She found it funny how he was dressed from the bellybutton and down, and she was from the bellybutton and up. Hey eyes caught the beer in his hands. “Beer… Really?” she asked before she approached him and let her left hand caress his jawline.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 11:37 pm

As Aisha came in and comment on his drink, he could not help himself from sending her a smile. “I mean since we could not have a wonderful date, I felt like a beer was the least of things I could get.” He joked as he sent her a teasing smile, to be honest he did like this it was a great way for him to relax, when she commented on it being a thing.

“I never said you could not grab your own drink, then again I might regret the use of words now.” He laughed, as he looked at her, when she finally got her hand under his jawline, he could not help himself but playing a little. “You know, my little thief, you would not normally get in to the person you stole from, I mean, that is never a smart call. “ He added, a bit joking after he followed it with a cheeky smile just to let her know he was playing, in the start he had not been a fan of it but in the end, it had started to grow on him at least for a while, when she stole his shirts.

As she stood there only in his shirt and some panties, he could not help himself from seeing the funny in it, like she probably had seen and had laughed off. How he had pants up, and a naked upper body, where hers was the other way around, in some ways there was a joke there, but In the end maybe could they have some more fun with it later, he did not know yet, that and he did not know her plan, but to be honest he was interested in seeing what her master plan was.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 8:36 pm

She nodded her head slightly from one side to another, considering whether or not a beer was the least he could get. She had a slight smile on her lips knowing that he was joking. They could go on a date another day. She chuckled lightly as he mentioned she could grab her own drink – she just might, but beer wasn’t really her thing, and mixing anything seemed like a task she didn’t want to do unless they were going to stay awake for a whole lot of hours. She was planning for them to go to bed. They needed rest.

A happy smile appeared on her lips as he called her a thief. “I’m just borrowing it,” she said, acting like an ‘innocent’ thief caught red handed. A crooked smile appeared on her lips. She enjoyed wearing his shirts, especially when she didn’t have anything at his place. She had learned to live with a whole lot of things with him. Things were in slow-motion with him, which was alright. Sometimes she just had to push the buttons a bit to make sure they got further.

For a moment she considered whether or not she should give it back or wait till the morning. “You know…” she said softly leaning down to him so they were in eyelevel and they faces only inches from eachother. “You should get some rest,” she whispered to him, before she planted her lips gently on his lips and let her free hand try and reach out for the beer. If she caught it, she would try and get it out of his hand, before she would pull away – but maybe, he knew what she was plotting and didn’t let her take his beer away from him.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyTors Apr 15, 2021 9:38 pm

Shin had no plans of sleeping he was not tired, so there was no reason in it, when she then play all innocent he could not help but chuckled. “ Is that so, I mean if you borrow things you ask if you can borrow it and then if they say yes, then its not stealing.”

He added a bit cooky, as his eyes study her body, when she then leaned down and wanted to grab his beer, his eyes locked with hers yet again. His eyes then followed her as she got down to his eye lvl. He could not help but sent her a little smirk before he talked and respond to her words after returning the kiss. “You know what, I don’t think we should sleep, I have missed you, and maybe its time.”

He said as he leaned up and made a little playful bite in her ear, “and we both know we have slept to much today.” He said a bit cheeky, before his eyes meet hers again, studying her movement “but you know maybe we should mix some drinks first or we can just get started. “

He said to be honest this was Shin when he was open, he was very blunt, and he knew that she had been patience when it came to waiting with him and taking the next step, in their relationship. His eyes looked at the beautiful Asian girl in front of him, she was something for herself, he had noticed the part with the beer but to be honest he rather wanted a drink or some fun with her.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyFre Apr 16, 2021 8:07 pm

A smile pulled up on her lips, as he said she needed permission to borrow things. She chuckled, “Well… Can I borrow one of your shirts, love?” she asked with a slight smirk. She did hope that he would let her, since she felt the most comfortable sleeping in some kind of shirt.

She wasn’t allowed to grab his beer and it made her giggle a bit, as she continued to try and grab it. Her idea of taking it was busted, but she still wanted to try and take it. Maybe it’s time. The words gave her shivers down her spine. He leaned closer to her ear and bit it gently. They had slept too much, he said. She chuckled lightly pulling a bit away, letting her brown eyes meet his. She sighed and shook her head lightly. “I think…” she looked down onto his lab for short moment, before she looked back up into his eyes. “If you want me to get into the mood, you should take care of yourself first - and get some rest,” she said before she straightened back up. If she could she would stand next to him, before she would crawl across the bed, so she could lay down on the other side.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyLør Apr 17, 2021 11:21 am

When Aisha chukleded, about his little joke about her stealing his clothes. He could not help himself but smile. Looking at the girl in front of him, the giggle as always made him feel so calm and warm, what it could do to a man he had not filled this since his first love, there had been taken from him. One of the reasons he had been going slow was to try and keep her away, so he could protect her, but the more he had done it the more she had been there for him. If he had to be honest with himself, she was a person there had been at his site, and deserved more, than he had given her but he was ready to move it to the next step maybe even let her move in, and be there with her, in an aparment for them both.

His eyes meet hers as she pulled her head back, "i have taken care of myself." He added a bit confused on her choice of words, if she wanted to wait a bit, he was not going to push her but not being tired had its downtime. His eyes then looked at her, clearly seing how she wanted to lay down and sleep, he then decide he might as well follow and lay with her even if it was without sleeping, he then put on some calm music and looked over at her if she had fallen a sleep he would kiss her forhead before, he would lean back, if not he would give her a kiss, making his whole affection be known to her, even if she did know it already.

He then decided to comment on her words if she could borrow it, "i mean we can proably work something out, with you borrowing my shirts. ?" he said in a teasing voice, as he leaned in to kiss her.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 7:03 pm

She lifted an eyebrow as he said he had been taking care of himself. Sure, a quick operation, painkillers, a bath, and a beer were all he needed to feel like he had taken care of himself. She was allowed to crawl over the bed and lay down on the other side. It didn’t take long before he put on some music, if not for him, for her. It made it easier for her to fall asleep, being able to block out the voices, just a tad more. She had after all been able to meditate while he took his bath, so it was already a whole lot easier.
She hadn’t fallen asleep yet, she didn’t have the ability to just pass out when she laid down. She envied people who could that.
He turned around and his bright green eyes med with her dark brown. She pulled on a gentle smile before he leaned in and kissed her. She let her hand rest on his jaw, reciprocating the kiss, showing the same affection, or at least a sober one that hopefully wouldn’t make him think she had changed her mind.

They broke the kiss, letting them be able to breathe. A smile spread on her lips, “Oh really?” she replied with the same teasing voice, as he leaned in to kiss her again, his lips barely touched hers before she pulled her head back with a grinning smile, showing her teeth, “I want to know – Can I borrow your shirts forever and ever?” she asked and looked into his eyes.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 10:51 pm

”Oh really” He responded a bit cooky, as he then looked into her brown eyes, clearly wating for her respond, and there it was as she leaned back and sent him a big grin, asking if she could borrow them forever and ever, his eyes then lighted up. “ Mhm maybe, who knows how long forever is.” He joked as he looked at her before sitting up, he then got up from the bed and went over to grab a movie, the movie he then would put in so it was ready to watch when she felt a sleep grabbing a headset he then place right beside, the table where the music was playing.

He then lay down next to her again, so she could cuddle if that was what she wanted when she was trying to fall a sleep. His eyes then looked up towards the roof. His eyes clearly paying attention to Aisha, and the same with his own little thing.

“I can do forever,” he then responded in a joking manner," but that only counts t-shirts, not other clothes.”

He said, in a teasing manner as, he sent her a heart-warming, but gentle smile, the day had been hectic but then again, everyday was like that for him, Aisha was a little calm before the storm, while his other relationships had been the storms, it was just a weird thing for him to open up for people, he had never been good at that part. When it came to let people in, but he had gotten better after he left the pack.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 11:41 pm

Who knows how long forever is. Her smile crumbled every so slowly as her thoughts started spiraling. To him forever was much shorter. To her, an immortal banshee, forever seemed way longer. She had wished for her forever and not his. It also seemed like his forever seemed to be restricted by something else than life. He didn’t want her to borrow his shirts and in some way it was alright. She just needed to make sure she had a pajamas at his place or in her bag whenever she visited, so she was completely sure that she would be able to sleep as comfortable as possible.

He sat up and made a film ready to watch, so he could watch it while she was going to sleep. When he laid down next to her again, she didn’t hesitate to let her arm wrap around him, without being near the wound, and a leg on top of his. She was a cuddler and had always been that. With a tired sigh, she closed her eyes. Her mind was still spiraling with mean and dark thoughts.

I can do forever. It was like Shin broke the glass walls which kept her bad thoughts in her head. They washed away, which made her loosen her grip around him a bit. “No shirts or hoodies?” she asked beggingly, still with her eyes closed. She hoped for everything that went on the torso. She started to feel her eyelids getting tired. She soon couldn’t keep her eyes open from being so tired. Had she really been this exhausted but kept awake in adrenaline?
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyOns Apr 21, 2021 10:40 pm

He had an idea, that she could have misunderstood it but for now, he did not want to say, to talk about this in a lot more depth. His eyes then meet her brown warm eyes, as she moved closer to him, and like he had thought laying so she could cuddle with him.

He then heard her sweet voice, as she begged him, with the plead to be able to use it. He could not help but chuckle a little bit, before his eyes looked down on her, as he moved his hand trough her hair giving her some attention moving his hand trough it, and just feeling it, she looked so peacefully, he could not help but lean into her and kiss her as he was filled with passion again. “You convinced me you can have them.”

He said in a whisper towards her ear before he kissed her and said the last words. “goodnight, and Sweet dreams Babe. He said as he would lean back, holding her in his arms.
When the sleep finally got to her, he held her through the whole night, before he slowly felt a sleep creeping in on him, so when the sun was going up yet again and the moving still was running. He would fall a sleep.

He had been lucky to get a second chance, and he did not want to waste his time ever again, unless Aisha would end up waking him, he would, sleep out to lunch, before he finally would open his eyes and go out to take a bath if Aisha had not waked him up before. No matter what he would hit the shower before going out and giving Aisha a kiss filled with Passion as he would, open the refrigerator and then make them some boiled egg with bread. The only thing he knew, how to make when it came to food, since it was basic food.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyOns Apr 21, 2021 11:50 pm

While her eyes were closed, she smiled gently as he said she was allowed to borrow them. Shortly after he once again kissed her passionately. Of course, it was a great feeling, and she returned the kiss, but something just seemed slightly off. He didn’t usually show that much passion and his passion was almost overwhelming to receive all of a sudden, when he had usually been holding his feelings back. Or that was how it had felt, compared to this. “Goodnight, love,” she almost whispered making herself comfortable in his arms. Warm. So warm. And a melody, almost like a lullaby made her fall asleep within forty minutes.

Though she fell asleep very early in the morning, it didn’t stop her inner clock from waking up early. The music had stopped, and the murmuring was already surrounding her mind in the quite room. Slowly and carefully, she got out of Shins grip. She went to the closet and found a pair of black tights, a beige tank top and some black running shoes. It was a necessity for whenever she was sleeping over. She needed clothing to go running in the morning which had been why she had chosen one of her many running outfits to be at his place. She wrote a message, saying that she was ‘Out running’, with some very circular letters, on a sticky note which she plastered on the fridge before she left for a morning run.
It was so nice, with the fresh air, biting her cheeks, muting the voices and refreshing her.

She got home, made sure to notice that he was still sleeping before she went to take a bath, braided her hair, hang their clean clothing up to dry and got dressed in the shirt she had borrowed the night before. Though she had been allowed to wear his clothing she didn’t want to dirty more than needed. The only thing she couldn’t wear right now was her running clothing and her outfit from the other night. She went to the fridge and started making herself a latte while reading the comments on her latest video. Before she knew off it, there wasn’t much coffee left in her cup and shin turned on the water for his bath. Aisha looked up from the small screen and put both her phone and her almost empty coffee back on the countertop before she went to the fridge searching for something to cook for them – but it didn’t seem like there really was much to make anything from. Once again she didn’t get very far before she suddenly felt his lips upon hers – Once again kissing her passionately. When he went for the refrigerator she stood somewhat still. She tried to process what the hell was going on and why he had changed. She let him take what he needed and watched him for a short moment making his very simple food. “Shin?” she asked, frowing worried approaching him, letting a hand rest on his shoulder to get his attention fully. “What is going on?” she asked trying to look into his eyes. It was definitely out of context, but she needed to know what was going on, and why he had suddenly changed behavior.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyTors Apr 22, 2021 5:41 pm

As he could not find anything really in the refrigerator he decided, to wait with food, he could always order something right. As he then felt Aisha hand on his shoulder asking him if something was wrong, he could not help himself from being a bit scared for what she wanted to say and do. His eyes then looked at the worried beautiful girl standing right beside him, asking him what was going on. He decided now would make the most sense telling her, “you do know that I love you Aisha, and the reason I did not want to make everything go fast, was purely because of what happened to my first love. “He said before he continued,

I have never talked about her, but know one of the reasons I did take it slow was, for not losing you since, like I did her or other people, and i just know after what happened last night, that waiting was a bad decision.”

He took a little break to gather, himself and his voice before he continued yet again. “theni decide that life is holy, and I would be stupid if I pushed you away, by taking it slow.” The next words was hard, for him, so when he finally talked it broke a bit, “What I am trying to say is, I want to take the next step with you.” He added before he looked at her, clearly waiting for her respond, if she would be mad and leave or, if she would stay with him, or if she wanted to take the next step, the last of the once was of course what Shin hoped for, in all his years, he had know her now, had she been a blessing in disguise.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) EmptyTors Apr 22, 2021 7:36 pm

Even though her question was out of context, it seemed like he knew what she was asking about. Aisha didn’t nod or say a thing. She was concentrated on listening. She wanted to know why everything had changed. She knew that the episode yesterday had been traumatic for both of them, and trauma could change people. She didn’t know what had happened to his former love, but she could guess that it was tragic enough to make some changes; because that was what he had done when he had met Aisha. He didn’t do as he had done with his former love. Her brown eyes shifting from his left eye to the right.

Shin had lost his former love, but how he had lost her, he didn’t mention. She tightened her jaw as he said that the event last night had made him realize that waiting was a bad decision.
He wanted to live life to the fullest with Aisha, was what she gathered. It was like Aisha a year ago was going 60km/t and Shin only 10km/t. She had lowered her energy to be a better match, and now, that he seemed to ask for 80km/t, things were going way too fast. She was somewhat speechless. Now she knew how Shin had felt when she had been presenting him to new challenges; like meeting her parents.

Aisha did not really notice the small pause he had to gather himself. She had to gather every information and try to know where to put it. Did she like it or not? Did she approve?
Life is holy, and I would be stupid to push you away. She nodded slowly, looking down at counter. She agreed that going too slow could kill the fire between them. But would she be able to follow him if he wanted to go all the way – just like that?
I want to take the next step with you. She could feel his eyes on her, but it needed a short moment to process his words. Normally she was so quick and energetic, but this seemed to need more focus and concentration than everything else. She finally looked up at him and pulled on a smile for a short moment. “And what is the next step – for you?” she asked tilting her head slightly.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)   You're not allowed to leave like this (CW) Empty

You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Leave me alone or not
» Leave me the F alone!... - Christian
» Leave a light on
» Leave him.... (Miraz)
» Too late to leave....

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Family diner-
Gå til: