Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Leave a light on

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Austin

Austin

Antal indlæg : 56

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 10:59 pm

Dedicated to @Primrose

Date | 3rd of December 2021
Time | around 10am
Place | Austin’s home
Weather | It is cold and there is snow on the roads, but as of right now the sun is shining
Attire | Running outfit

Austin had dropped off his daughter the first thing this morning. Then he had gone for a run, clearing his mind. It had been some rollercoaster ride when they had found their daughter, but also finding out that Prim had another child missing. Then trying to see if they could still figure things out as parents, but also as former husband and wife. Not that it meant they should end up together again, far from. He was quite happy that they could remain friends. But that didn’t mean the love just disappeared. He had figure that out when he had seen Elena again. That had been different however, because he had ended it before her death for a reason. That he had been living with the guilt of feeling that her death was on his shoulder, didn’t really help on the matter.

He had just come through the door, drinking a glass of water, using a towel to wipe away the sweat in the back of his neck, when it knocked on his door. He walked over and opened it, giving Prim a big smile. “Come in” he said and stepped aside so she could get inside. Out of the biting cold. “I was just making coffee, want a cup?” he asked, walking towards the kitchen after he had closed the door. Placed the towel on the edge of the kitchen island and pulled down two cups for coffee.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Humør : That feminine urge to finish every sentence with, "if that makes sense" despite knowing it absolutely makes sense.
Antal indlæg : 96

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyTors Dec 02, 2021 5:21 am

Her mind was pretty much still divided into multiple stations, wanting to be everywhere and nowhere at once. When she had returned back to Aston she had not imagined she would be thrown into this reality, not that she complaint one second that she had gotten Violet and Austin back. If anything it had brought the colors back into her life again, at least she had been honest about why her mind was a bit up and about to Violet, having told her about trying to find Andrew - at least the case was open again now, not to the public eye - and Primrose had been asked to sit it out and wait. As if she hadn't done enough waiting. One thing it did give her time to sleep, spent time with Violet when she wasn't at school, not that the sleeping part really happened a lot whenever she was home by herself. She felt like so out of place in her apartment, knowing there was somewhere else she rather be. Which was also the main reason she found herself pretty much anywhere but her own little place, and on the road this early towards Moonlight Falls.

To be fair it was a longer drive than she liked, mainly because she felt so far away if something were to happen - and right now an ability to split oneself in clones could be nice. The roads filled with snow, she had no idea how many people who had already crashed on these roads by now. Finally, she had made it Moonlight Falls, at least the beauty of the drive was always something incredible. Driving up to the driveway and parking out front, before getting outside in the cold, she regretted not having put on a jacket shortly as she had left the apartment, so she hurried up to the front door, as gracefully you could without trying to fall in the snow. Only wearing a jumper and a pair of black jeans, and her boots she knocked on the door before wrapping her arms around herself as a response to the cold, looking shortly around her.

Primrose could hear him coming closer towards the door, turning her head back towards the door as it opened, letting the smile automatically finding its way up on her lips as she saw him. "Thanks," she stepped inside as he let her in, and took her shoes off."Yes please, that would be lovely," the siphoner instantly responded with a warm smile as she shook the coldness off her, letting the warmth return to her body despite only having been out shortly. "Winter is something this year, huh?" She chuckled a bit as she followed him inside. "And yet despite of it, you still make it out for a run - here my biggest achievement this morning was making it up from my sofa," Primrose laughed a little bit shaking her head by the thought.
Austin

Austin

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyTors Dec 02, 2021 8:55 am

One cup of coffee coming up” he mused and started pouring the coffee into the cup and took out a milk to pour some of it into the cup he was handing her. He couldn’t help but let out a laugh as she commented on the fact that even though winter was coming, he still found time to go for a run. He shrugged. “I need to keep myself in shape and get excise or I’ll start going stir crazy” he confessed and shrugged taking a sip of his coffee. “Would you mind me just taking a bath before we continue talking?” he asked giving her a slight smile “There are bread in the box and there cold cuts in the fridge if you’re hungry – or you can wait till I’m done and I’ll make us an omelet” he drank the rest of his coffee before he walked over and grabbed the towel on the way to the bathroom.
Primrose

Primrose

Humør : That feminine urge to finish every sentence with, "if that makes sense" despite knowing it absolutely makes sense.

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyTors Dec 02, 2021 3:19 pm

She chuckled a little as he gave her the cup of coffee, "thank you," Primrose almost sang as she took the cup with a warm smile. She took a sip rather quickly not really minding it being to warm, and her body ached to get the warmth from the cold outside despite having been outside for so short a time - then again, she had just spent the past years in Brisbane and their winter couldn't be compared to anything but perhaps the autumn weather here - so the cold, was as a matter of fact cold. "Well I guess you are excused then, can't have you go completely crazy," she chuckled a little. Also a reason why Australia had been good for her, she could go out swimming in the ocean almost every single day - well she could do that here if she wanted a frost bite - or use magic to protect herself from the cold. But swimming and getting out in nature had always been a lovely way for her to keep her mind sane - just a practice she had neglected despite perhaps needing the most at the moment. "It's okay, I can entertain myself," she nodded as he asked if he could take a shower, then to mention she could take something to eat or wait till he was done. "I will consider it, however I don't recall one time where I have ever declined an offer on you cooking for me - and to be honest, I'm sure today is going to be that day either," she chuckled a little letting him to to take his shower.

Primrose smiled by herself looking around before walking towards the living room and sat down in the sofa, warming her hands on the cup as she breathed out. She took a smaller sip of the coffee, taking her time drinking it, almost savoring the moment she was sitting here, and took in how oddly natural it felt for her. Her green eyes finding the window looking at the snow covered landscape in the garden outside, if anything there was something extremely beautiful in the white landscape.
Austin

Austin

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyTors Dec 02, 2021 7:31 pm

Well then, make yourself at home” not that she had been having any problem with doing so after he had told her, that she was welcome as often as she liked. He was even sure that around twenty percent of her clothes were already in the guestroom besides Violets. Not that he was complaining, he had asked her after all to be here. And the more he came, the happier he had been lately. Which had been quite the revelation since he had been a slump for quite some time now.

He was quick to take a bath and stepped out and walked into his bedroom to chance his clothes. Which was only a pair of slacks, and of course he grabbed a t-shirt. But other than that, he didn’t really need anything else as the whole house was heated. There was even heating in the floor. He stepped into the living room as he pulled the t-shirt on. “It really does look beautiful” he said with a small smile on his face, and then felt how he got a little nervous seeing her standing there. “I was actually thinking that I would make a deal out of getting it decorated for Christmas, now that Violet is home? I know that it won’t feel right before your boy his home as well, but I just wanted to let you know, and invite you to join us to pick out at tree and decorations if you have time and feel like it” he understood that holidays were always the hardest. He knew because they had both been there together with Violet. So, if anyone, he could understand that it was hard to live a life before all one’s children were back in your arms.
Primrose

Primrose

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyTors Dec 02, 2021 8:06 pm

She could hear him very clearly as he returned, letting her head turn towards him, blinking a little as her eye caught him the second he pulled the t-shirt over his head, redirecting her eyes towards the window again as she breathed slowly out. Mostly surprised by how her heart skipped a small beat a head, she licked her lips a little. "Yeah, I had almost forgotten how beautiful it looked," Primrose breathed out, feeling her heart ache a little bit, before taking a sip more of the coffee. I was actually thinking... She turned her head towards him again, placing the cup on top of her thigh, listening to what he had to say. Primrose folded her lips a little bit together, holding her breath for a moment. The mention of Andrew made her look down for a second, before looking back at Austin. Primrose also knew she needed to realize she couldn't live in secret just pushing all the good things away, and there was nothing she wanted more than to also give Violet the Christmas she deserved, and the Christmas they always wanted to have with her. "I would like to go with you," she breathed out and nodded a little bit while biting her lower lip. "I have nothing but time, since I've been told to do nothing so," Primrose exhaled. "I just have to get through the next couple of days to be honest, the 6th is always the hardest. So, maybe a few days after that?" She asked licking her lips a little as she folded them. Well of course that date was the hardest, it was when everything had happened. That date and the date when Violet had been born and taken - those two dates had been the hardest days to go through for years now. Then the holidays, walking around in stores seeing people with their families, buying presents for their children. "But I would love to be with the two of you, I would," she confirmed again with a lower voice and nodded giving him a small smile.
Austin

Austin

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyFre Dec 03, 2021 5:36 pm

He nodded understanding “just remember you don’t have to be alone on those days, even if it means doing nothing” he told her, giving her a small smile before he looked towards the kitchen and then back to her. “Will figure out if we can’t go a day where there wouldn’t be a lot of people” knowing that seeing others be happy could be the most difficult, because you knew that you couldn’t and shouldn’t be envious of them. But you couldn’t help it, it was very human to be jealous of people having something you wished for yourself. To think he had once thought that his father had been in the wrong, loving the humans more than he loved the angels he had created before the humans. The imperfections, the ones that had gone against his word. Now he understood now that he had been in the wrong, he still didn’t understand why he had to be punished for voicing his opinions. When he knew so many of his brothers and sisters hadn’t been penalized like he had been. “I’ll make us something to eat now” he spoke with a soft voice, and walked over to the fridge and started pulling out the things he needed for the omelette.
Primrose

Primrose

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyFre Dec 03, 2021 6:44 pm

She licked her lips a little bit, Primrose hated to be alone, everyone who knew Primrose knew this - she was just very good at punishing herself by doing just that, being alone. "So, you say if I ask very nicely - you will stay in and watch movies with me? Because that was all I heard," she chuckled a little even though she just confirmed that she would like not being alone. Primrose took a deeper breath in, yes that had been the worst. Watching the families getting their trees, talking about presents. She even remembered when Evelina had gotten her children, and Primrose had been so angry at her out of spiteful jealousy, till she realized at least it had been about Evelina having something Primrose didn't. So, she had tried her best not to get caught up in that. "That would be nice," she nodded softly to confirm. Primrose folded her lips a little bit nodded once again as he said he would make them something to eat. Almost instantly she got up from her seat, walking over to the nearest counter and leaned against it - just like she always had. She had always liked watching him cook, even just to talk before work back then - even listening to music and pull a few of her karaoke skills to good use, or a small dance off. Primrose chuckled a little to herself by those memories. But she didn't say much, she just sipped her coffee, it was a way of longing to be close by - because she felt comfortable around him. "Don't mind me, I will try not to stare too much," she chuckled a little taking another little sip.
Austin

Austin

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyFre Dec 10, 2021 1:29 pm

He couldn’t help but laugh when she tried to figure out what she had meant. He nodded, “Yeah, and if you really put your work into how nicely you ask, I’ll even make popcorn and make it feel like we are at the theaters without having to go” he teased, as he started whipping together breakfast for them. He looked over his shoulder as she spoke, not realizing that she had followed him before actually looking at her. A soft smile formed on his lips, as he put down the whisk that he was using to beat the eggs together. “Come here” he mumbled, reaching out to take her hand, and slowly pull her towards him. His other arm glided around her shoulders before he pulled her all the way into a hug. Closing his eyes, he let himself feel something, let his heart open up to the possibility that it was all going to be alright. He leaned a little back and moved his hand away from her to place it against her cheek. “Everything will be alright, love” he mumbled as he leaned down and placed a soft kiss against her forehead.
Primrose

Primrose

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyFre Dec 10, 2021 11:17 pm

She watched as he put the whisk down, licking her lips a little bit as he asked her to come closer. So she did, placing the cup on the counter as she passed it, and she felt his arms glide around her shoulders, pulling her closer. Her arms finding their way around him, and she breathed out. It felt like she had been holding her breath for a moment to long and was finally able to release some of the tension. Primrose just closed her eyes, and let the comfort of his embrace let her settle. Then he moved his hand and she felt it softly against her cheek, taking yet another deeper breath in, folding her lips a little to the mumble of everything would be alright. She longed to believe that - longed to hold onto that belief that things would fall into place. A soft hum left her as his lips touched her forehead, as it seemed like a moment of serenity was brought over her. "How do you know?" She whispered, still having her arms around him, she felt her hands cling onto the fabric soft a softer grip. If she looked to the bright side, they had found their daughter. She had found both her children, and even if Andrew wasn't back with her or at least safe, she found comfort in knowing he wasn't dead - he was out there and she would find a safe and secure way to get him back. She chuckled softly, "you know - it's really nice, having you around again," she confessed with a soft low voice, slowly looking up at him opening her eyes again.
Austin

Austin

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 4:24 pm

He moved a little back, but without pulling her out of the hug he had started. Breakfast could wait, and to be honest he enjoyed standing here with her so close to him. A soft chuckle left him, as she asked how he had known. A slight sigh left him, as his fingers danced over her cheek and glided into her hair. His eyes never leaving her face. “We might have gone our separate ways, but that didn’t mean it was because of the lack of love or understanding between us” he mumbled, moving hair behind her ear, as his hand settled against her cheek. Slowly letting his thumb glide over her warm cheek. “I’m sorry that I left you along for so long” he whispered softly, knowing that he mainly had been at fault for their relationship falling apart. “I should have known that doing this together, finding her together would have been better” he shook his head a little, and pulled her closer, lightly pressing her left cheek against his chest. He had truly missed this and didn’t really know how to explain to her just how much. Other than what he was doing for her now.
Primrose

Primrose

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 5:30 pm

She held her breath for a moment, it was true, she had never stopped loving Austin despite they had gone their separate ways. Primrose slowly breathed out as he moved some of her hair behind her ear before feeling his hand rest against her cheek. "You did what you needed to do at the time," she replied in a lower voice keeping her eyes against his. They couldn't use the what if or should have to much by now, they had tried. They had tried so utterly hard it had just not been enough, and feeling like a failure never brought anything good along. He pulled her in closer, not that she minded, it removed the last tension she had left in her body exhaling deeply. Feeling her cheek against his chest she closed her eyes for a moment, just listening to his heart beating. "But you found her. We got her back," she whispered softly. She took in his scent, the sound of his heart beating, everything about him. Primrose couldn't remembered the last time she had felt so at home, feeling like things truly was going to be fine. That it wasn't just a long shot for things to be somewhat good again, but it was right here and she just had to welcome it back.
Austin

Austin

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 8:23 pm

A soft but deep hum left him; he could feel how it vibrate his chest against the side of his face. They had gotten her back, and for him this was all over. But he knew that wasn’t the case for Primrose, knowing that her son was still out there. Kept by a very sick individual. It would never really be over, before she could have her son in her arms, and knew that the person responsible was either dead or behind bars. Now, Austin also understood there was very little he could do. Besides offering his help and be there when she needed it. Like right now. “And you will get your son back” he whispered, before finally letting her go. Letting both of his hands find her face, placing his thumps by the side of her lips and upwards to her cheeks. A soft smile formed on his lips as he looked into her eyes. He placed another kiss on her forehead before he turned around and picked up where he had left off with making the omelet.
Primrose

Primrose

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 8:55 pm

One step at the time. She needed to celebrate the victories she got, because otherwise the world would just fall into chaos - and she wasn't sure how much more chaos she could take. Primrose had been over every single stage more than once of the process of grief, she knew grief down to a science at this point, but it didn't change the outcome of the hurt. And while she was so utterly thankful for Violet had been found, she knew she couldn't relax - they both knew she couldn't relax till she had gotten Andrew back. And Primrose was grateful for the understanding, grateful for not being alone in it even if Henry was helping her with trying to figure things out. It was just not the same, as staying here with Austin. But she could hardly compare anyone to Austin, how she knew her heart belonged to him in the end no matter what. If anything she had regained a huge part of who she was back after having found Violet, after having been talking so much to Austin - and he didn't even know yet just how much he had helped her over this short amount of time. Letting her go, she looked towards him, feeling how his hands cupped her face, slowly feeling how he took her breath away for a moment. She gave him a soft smile as their eyes locked with each other and gave him a small nod, just before he once again placed a kiss on her forehead. Primrose breathed out, letting him get back to making them breakfast, but not before leaning her head against his upper arm shortly, before placing a soft kiss on his arm and stepped aside. "More coffee?" She asked before she went to make herself another cup.
Austin

Austin

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 5:24 pm

He turned his head with a soft expression over his face, as she leaned against his arm and placed a soft kiss against the exposed skin. It was funny, just how fast it had happened. How easily they were back into the pace they had been in before. How they knew what the other person wanted or needed. Without asking, just by looking and taking the other persons demeanor in. Instinctively knowing. It was rather funny to think about when they had first met. They had hated each other. She was everything that he had been against. Witch, a vampire. He had killed more of her species that he would want to tell anyone at this point. And she, well, the hating had turned into a game. And the game had blossomed into love. He nodded “yes please” he said, moving his cup so it was easier for her to take. Then he found a pan and heated it up for making the omelets. One for each of them. His eyes found her silhouette again, having a hard time accepting how she made his heart beat faster and quicker each time he looked at her.
Primrose

Primrose

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 9:27 pm

Primrose took his cup and started making a new cup of coffee for both of them. She had almost become routine, like everything was falling into how things had been like before the heart ache, before things had fallen apart, but right now, it just felt like things were slowly falling back together, and she couldn't explain it. Primrose felt it like a shiver down her spine as the unknown guided her to explore these emotions that blossomed back from the long winter. Primrose could feel his eyes finding her as she poured up the coffee, breathing out a little before looking towards him with a soft glance, just letting the silence speak for a moment, as she turned to him and placed the cup next to him. She found it settling, comforting watching him cook, so therefor she kept standing there. Placing her hand on the counter with her front turned towards him, just taking him in, this scent, the sound of his heart beating. It was mostly because she didn't know what to say, even if she felt like there was so many things she wanted to speak off. But who could really ever describe just what the heart wanted? Describe the longing for someone. "So - what other plans do you have for today?" She asked, such a mundane question, but she wanted to say something instead of letting the silence do all the talking.
Austin

Austin

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 5:40 pm

He was just about done with the first omelet as he started working slicing some bread that he could toast on another pan with some butter on it. When she asked what he had plans for today. “Well,” he licked his lips and shrugged his shoulders. “To be fair, I didn’t really have any plans, I just need to pick up Violet when her classes are over for today, other than that I have a complete free schedule” he gave her a soft smile before turning back to the food, so nothing would burn. As he flipped the bread he put a little more butter in the pan before he moved it over to a plate “What about you? Do you have where you need to be?” he asked looking over his shoulder, before putting a new toast on the pan, and putting the omelet on the first piece of bread he had made and then poured in the rest of the egg mixture to make the last one.
Primrose

Primrose

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 6:16 pm

She made a small nod as her smile grew a bit wider when he announced that he had a completely free schedule. Other than of course having to pick up their daughter by the afternoon, which was still in a good amount of hours from now. Funny enough she liked that, because it meant they had some time, and honestly there was never enough time, she never grew tired of spending time with Austin, or with Violet for that matter. "No, I'm free for today. Which was mostly my main scheme, hoping to catch you alone - so right now I'm all yours,"" Primrose chuckled a little bit, taking a sip of her coffee clearly finding herself rather humorous. "I'm metting up with Henry tomorrow afternoon to figure out how to do things, see if we can actually spent half an hour together without ripping each other's throats out," she mumbled a little bit shaking her head. Prim understood why he was angry at her sometimes, she was mad at herself for not being better as well. Primrose took another sip of her coffee before looking towards Austin again. "It smells delicious," she changed the subject a little looking towards the food.
Austin

Austin

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 10:09 pm

Austin turned towards her with a slight raised brow. “So here you are, being a mastermind trying to get me on my own, just like that?” he teased, but his smile faltered a little as she mentioned that she was going to talk with Henry tomorrow about doing things. He nodded a little, now he had given her his blessing when she had fallen in love with her. But there was always that nagging feeling when someone that you had loved, that now had re-entered your life. All these old emotions started to flare up, and then there was that small voice in your head saying; But why should that be different for Henry and Primrose? Which was odd, because normally he wasn’t the type that looked back. But what he had with Prim; it had been something quite special. And he had honestly thought it was something that would be lasting for ever. He chuckled as he elaborated on the fact that she hoped that they would be able to spend time with each other without wanting to rip the others’ throat out. “Well, everything will turn out fine, and you will figure something out – it’ll be much easier if you’re on the same page when it come to your son” he mentioned as a soft grin left him as she changed the subject to the food, and it smelled good. “I’m glad” he finished up and turned around with the plates in his hands “because food is ready” he said as he walked over to the dining table and put the plates down, turned around and got the utensils before placing them and sat down.
Primrose

Primrose

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyMan Jan 03, 2022 4:20 am

She chuckled, "just like that." Primrose liked being here, it was like finally being home again after so many years. Yes, she had started falling in love with Henry when she had still been married to Austin, perhaps fallen in love more with the idea rather than the person, because losing Violet had brought some different priorities and they had perhaps needed to find her to realize just how foolish they had been to let go rather than just hold on. Primrose had no doubt that if she hadn't been let go she would have fought to stay, that if it wasn't for the complications her and Austin would still had been. "Yeah, I think we are - it's just like we have to at least piss each other off a little before we admit that, and not in the good kind of way," she scratched a little behind her ear and licked her lips. Well, she would much rather talk about the food then about Henry, talk about anything but Henry really.

Primrose grabbed his cup of coffee as he gathered the plates, and walked behind him as he sat down. She placed the coffee next to him, using the now free hand to placed a short gentle hand on his shoulder giving it a little soft squeeze before turning to her own plate and sat her own coffee down, then sitting down herself. She grabbed the fork and started to eat a little, "sometimes its a wonder how I survived without your cooking," she chuckled a little. Well, Primrose could cook, and she had used to cook well it was just not something she had prioritized even if she should have.
Austin

Austin

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyMan Jan 03, 2022 2:19 pm

He smiled at her as she squeezed his shoulder, then he turned to the food but before he started eating, he took a small sip of his coffee and then couldn’t help but chuckle a little as she told him that she had wondered how she had survived without his cooking. “Come now, you just order some takeout and then it would mostly have been the same” he teased, knowing to some extent that it wasn’t. It was more the thing about having someone wanting to do it for you, cook and take care of you. That made things just, feel and taste better. Especially when you felt like everything else weren’t really going right in your life. “So, have you given it anymore thought about returning to your life again, or are you going to wait until you have put this case to rest?” he asked, almost hoping she might, wanted to at least let herself see some of her old friends and catch up. Instead of letting herself get completely consumed with finding her son. He had been able to do it, as he had never really been the man to have friends or obligations in that sort of way. But Prim, she had been having a life, friends a family that she had taken care of and wanted to stay in touch with. But it had just seemed to him that after everything, it was like she had closed herself completely off and only lived on her own.
Primrose

Primrose

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyMan Jan 03, 2022 3:19 pm

"That might be true - but it is not the same thing," she pointed out pointing the fork towards him with a softer chuckle before she kept eating. Then he asked the next question making her take a sharper breath in and folded her lips a little bit, taking a second to rethink her words, not that her mind really came up with anything before she spoke. "I try to ease a little bit back into it, it's just weird you know. I haven't really felt myself for years, and finding my way back to it, I thought it would be harder and somehow - I don't know it might sound stupid," she chuckled a little at herself looking at her plate, taking a smaller more controlled breath in, "I just feel like, you might not just have found Violet that day. I think we found me too," she shook her head a little bit. Well, nothing had made sense to her since they had lost her, no matter how she hard she had tried. Nothing seemed to have worked, it had torn her and Austin apart and along with that she had just fallen deeper. But she had tried to get back up so many times, and getting back here the time she had, it had to be some kind of faith. "So, I think - I think I will start taking my life back again, I've missed me, so -" she took a sip of her coffee, not even sure if she made sense, at least to some point she understood within herself what she meant.
Austin

Austin

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 2:36 pm

It was both hard and beautiful words to hear as Primrose told him, that he might not only had found Violet that day, but also had made sure that Prim could find herself again. There was nothing worse than feeling like autopilot took over, and your true self just disappeared slowly but surely. It was not only deeming but also like something fundamental was missing. He nodded a little and gave her a small smile. “It doesn’t sound stupid” he assured her and nodded slowly looking at her, before turning to his food and took a small bite. He turned back to her and gave her a bright smile. “Finding you, seems like a really good idea” he said nodding “And I’m sure people that was normally in your life, has missed you as well, and can’t wait for you to reenter their lives” it was funny, those few friends that you had that would always welcome you back with open arms after you had been gone. If it was for a month, or years. It didn’t matter, they would always be there. He had seen it before, many times if he was being honest. So, he really hoped that most of Primrose friends would do the same for her.
Primrose

Primrose

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 6:51 pm

She nodded a bit and exhaled when he confirmed it didn't sound stupid, odd how some events could drag your self-esteem so long down you hardly recognized yourself anymore, but she had worked on it. Which was the main reason why she had even returned from Australia, because she had found her spirit again, then had found her children, she hadn't seen that coming and it had been overwhelming - but it was still a blessing. At least she hoped both of the episodes would be. Primrose took a deeper breath in taking some more food while he spoke again and nodded. She hoped that people would just let her come back. Some people were just meant to be in your life, and she had lived long enough to know that - it was just the cut in her confidence that still was in process of being built back up. "Yeah, yeah you might be right," she had avoided people. Because she knew were Daisy lived, she could just drive there and knock on her door - then she had to deal with the thing about Violet had returned to them, but if Daisy still hadn't found Madelaine - it seemed like something she needed to figure out how to say before going there. Then there was Evelina, who had moved to Aston last time she checked, which she clearly wanted to stick her nose further in since she was pregnant again, one event Primrose hadn't expected to come back to. Then she had a whole lot of family she needed to speak to that had been victims of her closing completely off, and she wanted to apologize to them. "Seems like the only thing I do is kick myself do just do it," she chuckled a little at herself taking jet another sip of her coffee.

The thing that had surprised her the most was how natural it was for the two of them to just go back in sync. It was almost as if they had never parted and yet there was still so much space between them, lines that were still trying to figure out if to be crossed or not. "I would ask if you wanted to join me for a walk in the snow, but since you already have been on a run and everything - I assume its not the most inviting offer," she finished her coffee and placed the empty cup on the table. Well, she was still getting used to the cold, but it was so beautiful how could you not find it inviting to go on a stroll in?
Austin

Austin

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 10:38 am

He couldn’t help the small smirk on his lips. “Well, I normally am” he mumbled teasingly, about the part of him being right. It was still funny to him, just how they had managed to go from enemies, to hating each other, and then ending up actually loving each other so much that they had seen a future for the both of them. Not that the fairy tale had continued after it had started.  Now, normally Austin would never go back to something that he had already made peace with letting go. Mostly because he knew what kind of state he could go into, if he didn’t just let go. How many years, centuries hadn’t he been standing shouting to the sky. Hoping that someone from his family would come back and help him. But none of them did, they left him on earth even though he hadn’t even done other than speaking out saying that there might be something to all of the madness that needed to be heard. An unjust punishment, which he still thought. But he needed to let it go and build a true life for him now. A life with a daughter in it, that he cherished already more than anything else he had ever held dear in his life.

A smile formed on his lips as he took a bite when she told him, that she would have asked if he wanted to go for a walk in the snow. Then to go on presuming that he wouldn’t want to do that, just because he had already gone for a run. “Walking and running are two completely different things” he added and raised a brow, licking his lips a little. “I would like to go for a walk, after we are done eating” he added, taking another bite, washing it down with his coffee.
Sponsoreret inhold

Leave a light on  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Leave a light on    Leave a light on  Empty

Leave a light on
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Leave me alone or not
» Leave me the F alone!... - Christian