Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Hunter and The Wolf

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 26, 2021 12:03 am

A small smirk spread over his lips as he couldn’t help but notice how her eyes lingered not by the scar across his chest, but his body. Well, if it didn’t boost his ego, he didn’t know what else would. It wasn’t like Nigel didn’t know he was a man that was easy on the eyes, his hunting job kept him in shape, but not in away where he wasn’t a little soft around the edges. He never really understood that obsession about having the perfect body. As long as you were healthy and was happy about how you looked, that was all that should really matter. But that was also something that would only happen in the perfect world. Which this wasn’t, far from it really.

A snort left his nose, as she started to ask if he was sure that he had looked thoroughly under the sink. “well now we know for sure that you are a mom, and if you find – the I’ll even make you a diploma in certify mom skills” he laughed while he followed her back into the bathroom. He leaned himself on the door frame with his arms folded in front of his chest. “So, any luck, or do can I go back my room and actually get some pants on? It’s getting a little chilly, and the increasing chances of me dropping this towel are getting quite big” he said with a laugh, and tilted his head slightly so he could see if she found anything.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 26, 2021 4:08 am

"Yeah, it's a secret skills we unlock you know. One day someone knocks on our door and your vision just gets much better," a small laughter left her lips while shaking her head a little bit. Her eyes looking back at him shortly as he placed himself by the doorframe. Irina wasn't hiding the fact she found him attractive, and to catch a glimpse of him seemed fair. She squatted down by the sink and started looking around. "Awe," she turned her head towards him with a smirk on her lips by this words, "you know if you just entered the room, and didn't stand out there in the cold - you will find that you left it quite steamy in here," she chuckled a bit while looking at him, keeping her eyes on him for a second longer till she returned her gaze to the search. It was pretty fair though, his first look at her had been almost the same. The fabric from the clothing she wore now was itchy on her skin because of the blood it covered from the attack earlier on. She wasn't hurt that bad at least she healed, besides she was used to taking care of her own wounds. "Found it," she picked the tube up, beneath all the other things in the box it had been hiding nicely, which made sense - there wasn't really much in the tube left at all. Irina gracefully got back up to standing and turned her eyes back to Nigel.

Irina walked closer to him, she could just have put her arm out and let him grab the ointment from her hand, but she didn't. Her eyes locked onto his made her heart skip a few beats ahead. Then she finally broke the eye contact to look at the infection, opening the tube to get some of the lotion on fingertips before applying it to his injury. Her fingers tempted to explore more than she part of the skin the tenderly cared for. "There you go,"  her eyes returned to his with a warmer smile and took a few steps back to place the ointment on the sink, still keeping her eyes on him. "Now before you go, I need a quick favor," she pointed out before placing her hands on her lips for a short moment. "My shirt has soaked up most of the blood from my back, but it's dry now - but it makes it a pain in my ass to get off," she exhaled her heart skipping one slight beat. "Don't drop your towel in excitement, it's nothing you haven't seen before." Irina chuckled in a light tease, but it was the truth.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 27, 2021 12:53 pm

He could just do that. But standing there a little away from her seemed like the better option. Mostly because it kept him more or less grounded with the cold air gliding down his back and neck. He was after all standing there wearing nothing but a towel to cover his manhood.
A small breath was pulled between his teeth as she started putting the ointment on his scar, when she started exploring more than just the scar, he gently took her hand. His thump glided over the inside of her palm and while his blue eyes almost looked dark as they followed the contour of her face. When she stepped back, he let go of her hand, and put his arms in front of his chest again. He still made sure that he didn’t press down where she had just put the cream on. “Thank you

He left his eyebrow raised as she asked him for a favour, well he couldn’t say no to that when she had just found the balm to put on his scar and also put it on for him. Which she technically didn’t had needed to do. Not that he would complain.
A soft smirk formed on his lips as she stated that she wouldn’t be able to get the blood of her shirt “Well good thing, that it was a hunter that found you today, getting blood of things is actually one of my specialties” he mumbled, then she said something about something he hadn’t seen before.
He took one step forward then another. “Well then, take it off and let me be the judge of not haven seen it before” a beam in his eyes was lit as he looked down at her brown eyes “Because last time I didn’t really get a good look, so for all I know you could have a third nipple or something like that” he was an annoying flirt and a tease, didn’t he know it. But she wasn’t the only one that could play this game.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 27, 2021 1:27 pm

"How many specialitets do you have?" She replied as she slowly raised a brow that fitted the slightly cheeky smile on her lips. Irina tilted her head a little to the side while watching him step closer. The werewolf licked her lips shortly while keeping her eyes locked upon his. She wasn't sure if it was the warm room that filled her body with warmth, or it was because he was close to her. His last comment made her chuckle a bit, oh the tease and the game. Irina crossed her arms and pulled the shirt over her head without even hesitating for a moment. Her body still covered in blood from the vampires she had slaughtered earlier in the afternoon, smaller wounds that were healing from being tumbled to the ground and the fight. The largest wound was from a rock that had cut along side her collarbone, but the blood from the vampires did cover it up nicely. It was her first real fight with vampires, but clearly it had been the vampires first and last encounter with a werewolf mother. "Too bloody for your taste?" She teased in a lighter chuckle as she folded the shirt slightly together.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 12:20 pm

Oh, you will learn that this guy” he pointed towards himself to make a point. “He has a lot of talents, but you’ll have to stick around to make sure that you experience them all” his eyes wandered down her body as she took of the shirt and started folding it. To bloody for your taste?. He looked up and gave a cheeky, yet solemn smile. Blood was something he was very familiar to, maybe too much. So, he shook his head and took the t-shirt. “No, sadly not” he teased and then walked out of the room. He couldn’t get too close to her, this was already – close enough, if not too close. He took a breath in “You had towels and everything right? I’ll get this washed so you would be able to wear it again” the smirk was back on his lips, thought it clearly didn’t reach his eyes as before. A little flustered he turned around and walked into his own room, he put her t-shirt down and started dressing himself. Before in his jogging pants, and a big tang top as he walked down into the basement to start washing clothes. Not just the t-shirt, but also his own clothes that was filled with blood from cleaning and moving the bodies, so it looked like he had done the killing and not Irina. Hopefully the others wouldn’t be able to look through his lies.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 1:49 pm

But you’ll have to stick around to make sure that you experience them all. Irina held her breath for a small second as his eyes looked over her body, feeling her heart skip a slight beat. "Maybe I will," she replied in a lower voice. She couldn't take her eyes off him, and she was surprised by the pull she felt towards him. Just her heart skipping a few beats ahead just as he left the room. Irina breathed out and walked to the door, hearing his voice asking her a question. "Yeah, all good," she replied and closed the door. Irina placed her forehead on the door and took a deeper breath in. Then she took a few steps back and undressed to get in the shower. A smile blossomed up on her lips and she shook her head a little bit. Her heart feeling so warm, and she hoped the running water would wash it off. She washed the blood of her body, along with the thoughts of the fight and the killing. Irina spend more time in the shower than she first thought, as the events from tonight came back to surface and forced her to deal with it. She finally stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around her body, using her hand to wipe the mirror clean from the damp the steam had caused. She looked at herself for a small second and breathed out. The smaller wounds healing up, making it look like nothing had happened tonight. Irina jumped in a long black dress, she mostly used it when she was sleeping over at people's houses or if she just needed something comfy. She ran her hand through the wet dark brown hair and left a small sigh. Then she made her exit from the bathroom, and walked out to the kitchen just to get a glass of water. Her hearing got focused to the basement and the sound of a washing machine followed by his scent, so she walked down to the basement. "So, is this your secret lair?" She asked in a teasing manner.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 2:44 pm

He might have gotten quite the scare, if it wasn’t for the fact that the stairs down to the basement sounded like they would break if you would just blow at them. He turned around as she asked him if this was his secret lair, as small laugh left his lips. “Well maybe one day, but right now it’s just about to fall apart” he used his head to point towards the washing machine “I’m just glad the pipes are holding this time, the first time I used it, it got a second bath of the day” he laughed and sighed a little “Want some tea?” he asked, as he walked past her and up the stairs towards the kitchen. He really needed to take some days of, just to get some of the more crucial things done before the house would actually fall apart.

For the second time after coming home he put the kettle over and found some teacups and tea. He had to thank Ella for always taking the rest of the dishes. She really was the thing that still kept him over the water. “Just the same tea as before?” he asked, clearing being somewhere else with his thoughts and not really there with her. Mostly because there were so many things about this whole situation that was starting to become clearer for him.
Why had he done that for her? Maybe some of the things that Daisy had told him about the supernatural had finally started to kick in. Even as he had never really been, kill first ask questions later. But would he really just had let her go like that, had it been just ten years back?
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 3:13 pm

"Yeah, tea sounds good," she replied in a lower voice as he walked past her upstairs again. She followed him up there and took a deeper breath in. Irina could feel him being slightly distracted, she didn't blame him through. Her attention was everywhere right now as well, listening to Mila sleeping, having to think about what had happened tonight and everything in between. "Yeah," she replied to his question and scratched the back of her head a little bit. With that little experience with the supernatural, Irina was lucky that Nigel had been out there. If the other hunters had come before him, she had no idea what would have happened to Mila. She sat down by that thought and ran her hand over her the left side of her face shortly. Irina pushed the thought out of her head again, she couldn't allow herself to think like that, and she couldn't allow herself to be sloppy about how she kept her and Mila safe. Transforming had been the only way to protect herself and Mila, and she wouldn't apologize for that. It wasn't the first time she had taken a life for her self-preservation but it didn't mean she enjoyed it or wanted to. She couldn't imagine the hunter life was easy, but perhaps you got used to it. Just like she had gotten used to all the dirty work she had done for Matthew back in the day - it just stayed with you. "A penny for your thoughts?"
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 12:41 pm

He cleared his throat and turned around as she asked what was on his mind. A small smile formed on his lips as both his hands glided through his still wet hair. “Just, a lot of stuff has happened over a short period of time” he said and took a deep breath in and let out some of the tension in his shoulder as he breathed out again. He made the tea and walked over to the table and put down the cups. One in front of her, and the other where he sat down.
He took a sip, noticing that the tea was way too hot. Stupid. “So, what is your favourite food?” he asked, trying to make small talk. Not that he didn’t want to talk about himself, no that was a lie he didn’t want to talk about his life, his thoughts and what he was going through. He never did that, never really let anyone close enough to understand him. The only that had ever gotten far, and seen him break down, had been Daisy. First it had been him being there for her when Madelaine had been taken from the hospital. He had not shed a tear, trying to figure out how to get her back. Always comforting her, showing her how strong he was. And then one day it had just been too much, he had seen a young boy that had been killed because of the species that he had been. Knowing that Madelaine might not be human, he had broken down when he came home, shaking still bloody from the boys’ blood as he had tried to save him after the hunter had gone.
No, he didn’t show feelings. But when he did no one was ready for the big and strong man just losing it.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 1:18 pm

"Right," she replied in an almost whisper as she took a deeper breath in. She didn't mind he didn't want to go deeper into it, they didn't know each other it wasn't like she expected him to tell her his entire life story - she sure wasn't going to tell too much, she liked having her cards closed, if she didn't tell much then she couldn't get hurt. And she had done plenty of that. Anyway, she gave him credit for trying to small talk with her, it even made her smile a bit. "That is a good one actually," she pointed out and placed her hands slightly around the cup, letting her finger tips slightly tab on the mug, "but barbecue beef fillet with curry butter - I can't make it, but it sure as hell is delicious - I will tell you that," she laughed shortly at herself and let go of the cup to lean back in the seat. It was sometime since she had just sat back and talked to. Even if they were both tired, Irina was mostly just tired, but she liked sitting up and talk to someone when she had the chance.

But feelings were overrated and she didn't have time to get too emotional about stuff, there was things she needed to do. It was only at times like this she actually had a moment to herself where she could just sit and be herself. And yet all she did was listening to Mila breathing. Living with the fear that one day Matthew would break in somewhere and take her, just to end up selling her to Bratva or to make money. Things like that kept her up at night and she had to always be strong enough to handle what ever could be thrown at her. That part was unspoken, but she could sense that in him, the fighter and survivor that just kept going no matter how many hits that was thrown his way. It was odd how the silence between them didn't feel like silence, but like thousand of words just being yelled in her ears, almost surprising her. "How is your daughter?" She then asked, one of the things that had gotten her to trust him was that fact. He was a father, and like most parents - their children were always a spot you could get them to talk about, mostly because almost every parent were proud of their kid.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 1:48 pm

Nigel couldn’t help the small smile that appeared on his lips, as she started to tell him about her favourite food. It wasn’t something you heard often and maybe that was another thing that he felt was compelling about her. She stuck out like a flower blooming in a field of weeds. Which was interesting, because it made him want to understand her better, or at least get to know her more than just an overnight guest that needed a place to stay before she went home to her cousin. His ex-girlfriend he reminded himself about how weird that was.
Well, that sounds good, I will remind myself if I ever come across a barbecue beef fillet with curry butter, to try that” he teased knowing very well that it wasn’t something that would be in every restaurant.

They shifted their topic as she asked about his daughter, it was clear that a glow of a proud father shinned in his eyes as he looked at her starting to figure out what to say. “She’s, my best friend really” he chuckled and nodded “Her mother and I had to split ways, as events made it very difficult for us to stay together, so in the start I was very angry and didn’t really give my daughter enough of my time. But as she got older, she’s seventeen now” seventeen, wow the time flew by when you were faced with the facts of how old your daughter suddenly was. “She started her year at Athena Academy and is already doing very well in classes – but boy, I’m going to be in trouble the day she brings home a boyfriend or girlfriend” this was his little girl, and just picturing her being so old that she could be with someone romantically. It didn’t really help the fact with him keeping her his little girl forever.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 3:50 pm

"Otherwise one day, I will get the recipe just right, and I will invite you over for dinner or something," she chuckled a bit. Irina was trying to improve her cooking skills, she just didn't really had time to do a lot. She was just lucky she could cook a little bit, making sure Mila actually got what she needed.

Her smile lighted up as she saw how his eyes started to shine with proudness. Irina took another sip of her tea, it was nice having someone to talk to in the late evenings. Even though she was tired and just wanted to sleep, she found herself wanting to get to know him more. Irina didn't have many people who would sit with her after Mila was sleeping or would take the time to actually just sit down with her and talk. Irina listened to his story, about how him and his daughter's mother had split. She wasn't going to ask why or what had happened, she knew better than to dig up in difficult events - more than most. She was seventeen now, a light chuckle left the werewolf's lips. She could see by the look of his eyes he just realized how quickly time passed and as he stated it as well. Irina couldn't agree more, time did really move fast. Too fast sometimes if you asked her.  Athena academy. She recalled having heard about that place before and if she remembered correctly Lucas worked there now. "No, I can imagine that," she escaped a shorter laugh taking another sip of the tea.

"I split with Mila's father just before having her, duo to difficult events, she has never met him. It has just been her and me, with help from my family of course," she took a deeper breath in. It was always easy to be judged by being a single mother, but she felt comfortable telling him it also given he most likely had figured some of it out. Matthew didn't deserve a place in Mila's life. She didn't want him in Mila's life, not after the mess he had created and what he had done. Perhaps one day, she would get to explain further, and Nigel wouldn't think she just had made a selfish choice to keep Mila from her father. "I was turned into a werewolf a month after she was born, I didn't know the supernatural was real till then. But I managed to you know, deal with everything. I would say I'm doing pretty good," she chuckled a bit letting a little smirk sneak up upon her lips. It was a long time ago now, not saying she was okay with it - but she had learned to live with it and accepted it.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 12, 2021 7:32 pm

He nodded slowly as she told him that she split with Mila’s dad before she had been born. Again, where she hadn’t asked him, he returned the favor. Some things needed to come when the time was right, or when you were more comfortable with the person sitting opposite you. With Cecilia, telling her the story had felt righter, because she had known him for so long and deserve to understand why things had happened the way it had.

Hopefully understanding it had never had anything to do with her that he had left. Not the part of her not knowing about the supernatural. To be fair he had been so close to actually putting that part of himself on the shelf for her. Just so they could live a normalized life together. He had been excited for it. But of course, events had pulled them apart had he then understood he would never be able to run from who had been born as.

It takes a strong person to take on parenthood by themselves” he said with a soft smile and took a sip from his tea only to realize it was still too hot “bloody hell, take this away from me, before my palate burns of” he laughed and pushed the cup towards her.
Then she started to explain that she had been turned a month after she had had Mila. His brows started to furrow in the middle. How had she even managed with all that and a newborn?
Doing pretty good?” he said a little dumbfounded “How is that doing pretty good?” he breathed out and shook his head “It’s bloody amazing, and I know a lot of people that wouldn’t have had it in them to continue like you do, even if we would do anything for our children when they are born” he shook his head a little “How are you still doing so well as you look like you are doing?
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 12, 2021 8:16 pm

It was true. Parenthood was hard enough at it were, having to make the choices that was best for Mila, and she was still confident that she had made the best possible choice. Even if it had meant leaving behind the life she had made in Russia. The softer smile on his lips made her smile grow a little bit bigger, and she giggled a little bit as he burned himself on the tea. "Don't worry, no burned palate on my watch," she licked her lips followed by a light chuckle.

Telling someone that she was a werewolf or when she had been turned wasn't something that happened often. She had raised Mila in a normal world, and it had only been after meeting Selene that Irina had learned to master her control. How she had done it was another great mystery, but she had done it. Irina breathed out and a slightly proud smile snuck up on her lips as he confessed it was bloody amazing that she had continued despite everything. How are you still doing so well as you look like you are doing? Irina took a slight deeper breath in and licked her lips repeating the question in her mind for a second. "I.. I don't know. I took a little while to get the hang of it before I even understood what was going on with me," she took a slightly sharper breath in and folded her lips, holding onto her lower lip with her front teeth for a second before letting go. "I don't know, I went on a very low after I was bitten. But I knew there was a chance of me losing her if I didn't push through, and I was lucky to meet another werewolf a few weeks after my first transformation. I don't know where I would have been without," she added with a small shrug. It was the truth however, she had been so scared and terrified not knowing or understanding what had happened to her. "I guess now it's mostly just autopilot," she chuckled a bit while shaking her head slightly.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Hunter and The Wolf   The Hunter and The Wolf - Page 2 Empty

The Hunter and The Wolf
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» big wolf and a little wolf ~ Bjorn
» Strong like the sea - Hunter
» The Hunter Becomes The Hunted
» Wolf on the run
» The fox and the wolf

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum