Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The fox and the wolf

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

The fox and the wolf Empty
IndlægEmne: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 5:26 pm

DATE: 16th of September
TIME: Late Morning
WEATHER: a bit rainy
ATTIRE: Link
TOPIC FOR: @Iris

Jamie finished up his cooking and turned off the heat, leaving it ready for whenever she was ready to eat. He didn't want to ruin her little get together, clearly she also needed that person and Jamie wasn't in mood talking to archangels. So, he picked up a pensel from the counter and wrote a note saying he was out on a run to the shops. But really, he for once allowed himself to go on an actual run in the woods, transforming giving himself the permission for the first time in forever to run wild like he always wished to do so. He rarely did this. And from the rain last night, the ground was slightly muddy and not really the best running in. Either way, Jamie's wolf had the possible best time it had had in years. He felt like he had been running around for hours, completely losing track on time and where he was. He just knew he was in the forest. The wolf stopped running just looking around, taking a deeper breath in of the cold morning air. He had no idea where he was, now that the human mind came in to play. There was a scent close by that made him even more confused, it was rare he met other shapeshifters, usually because he stayed away - not wanting to be the one ending up killing them.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 5:50 pm

Between meeting Oscar, finding out her father thought it was alright to mess with her head. Oscar not contacting her, and probably just moving on. Then seeing her grandmother slap her sister, and not even being able to hug her and tell that everything would be alright. It was safe to say that days could be hard for the young shapeshifter. Feeling utterly alone in a world. Then there was something so freeing when changing into your main animal and running the woods. Which was what she did this morning. Even though it was a school day, she had her first classes cancelled and had decided to skip the next ones coming up. Mostly so she had time to just feel free and connected to the ground under her paws as she ran as fast as she could.

After some time, her nose picked up the scent of a shapeshifter she hadn’t encountered before. Curious she started tracking the person. Her fox stopping up in front of the wolf. The ran making the extremely white fur glisten as her black eyes took him in. He seemed, confused?

Are you alright? her thoughts reached out to him, as she laid down on the wet ground, making sure he knew that she wasn’t a threat to him. Well, she could be, would she change into her snake and bite him. But she was much more exited to get to know this person.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptyMan Okt 11, 2021 4:36 am

He turned around, as the white ball of fur laid down on the wet ground. Did she just reach out to him? Jamie stood still for a moment, no he wasn't alright, but to be honest he didn't really understand why he wasn't. Being in this shape always brought up unsolved and repressed emotions, which was plainly caused by trying to push this part of him down. Because if you weren't like anyone else in the family, and had tried to fit in with everyone else your whole life - wouldn't you be filled with unsorted emotions as well? I, I'm not sure he confessed feeling the first brick fall to the ground from the giant wall around him. See, usually he was pretty confident about himself, but if there was anything the shapeshifter was insecure about it was the fact that he was a shapeshifter. But it's okay, I - I just needed some air, he moved a little bit to the left, restless, still unable to figure out in his mind how to get out of his wolf shape - not that he had intentions on doing that in the middle of the woods  not knowing his whereabouts. He really had made a stupid choice here. Jamie knew that Sariel and whatever angel guy she had over couldn't help him with it, and to the amount of people who could help him settle down - his brothers had helped him before, it was many years ago by now. He didn't see the fox as a threat, usually he didn't see other shapeshifters as a threat unless their body language told him something else, if anything he was jealous over how at peace most of them felt in their animal shapes.
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptyMan Okt 11, 2021 9:19 pm

The fox black eyes shimmered in the forest light, blinking at the wolf as it told her that he wasn’t sure whether if he was alright or not. She kept herself on the ground, putting her nose into some leaves while waiting for him to elaborate what the problem seemed to be. But as he told her that it was okay, he just needed some air? She got up on all fours as he moved around, almost with a playful spring in her step. If you need to move, then, you should move! she jumped towards him, letting her head shove playfully against his leg. Forget that you are afraid, give in to your animal for a while, run with me! she shoved him again, and made a small jap that was known to foxes. Then she started running. Jumping over a fallen log. Once again, she turned around making sure that he was following her. Come on! It will help you relax, its just your wolf wanting to have some time running she tried to convince him, running around him before picking up speed again. She loved this the most, just running without a care. Letting go on anger and relax. At one point you would feel so in zen with your animal that chancing back would come so natural to one.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 7:48 am

The fox jumped up onto all fours, poking the wolf, but not in a bad way. Jumping towards him shoving her head against his leg, almost trying to get him to move. It wasn't like Jamie wasn't per se playful by nature, but not like this, or he had never really just tried long enough to let neither of his animals just go loose. He didn't like admitting that he was afraid, because losing control of this would just be against anything he had ever learned. The fear got shoved aside as the fox once again gave him a small jab getting himself out of his own head. He could let the wolf run wild for a moment more, couldn't he? Then she started running, making the wolf's ears turn a little bit in the direction of the fox, tried to follow her with his eyes, which was almost impossible as she started running around him. Alright, alright, he took a deeper breath in before he just started running a bit, making sure she was headed the same direction as him, Try to keep up,,  after that - he just ran. The human side placed in the back of his head, while the wolf just fully embrace the freedom it was allowed. Jamie couldn't avoid feeling the burden lift from his shoulders, just being in it with the nature and who he was.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 12:13 pm

Now a wolf could run faster than a fox, but it seemed like the shapeshifter she had found was in great shape but not entuned with his animal. Which was a shape, because being one with the animal that roamed inside of you were bigger than many people would think. Repressing it, could be soul shattering. Right now, she could be free forget about everything that had happened. Stop caring, because all she was, was a fox running along the paths of the forest.

They came to a clearing. The forest was quiet here, peaceful. Iris stopped up and looked around, jotted over to the steam of water that was running taking a sip calming herself down after the fast run. She looked back at the wolf and stood up letting herself transform back to her human shape. Not really caring about the fact of her being naked. It came with the species that you were. Much like a werewolf. “Why are you so scared of your form?” she asked, letting her toes dig into the dirt underneath her feet. It was cold, and it was still drizzling with rain. But it was not cold enough for her to feel it, especially not after the run that she had just had.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 7:20 pm

Running. Running on all fours over the muddy forest floor. It became more peaceful to run, he could feel the zen settle in him as the worries blew away in the wind. He completely forgot about anything that had happened last night, how his heart had been filled up with fear and worry, how exhausted he had been. Everything was forgotten as he reached the clearing the wolf feeling more energized, Jamie feeling more empowered and confident in this shape than he ever had been before. It was incredible, and dangerous how confident he felt. Jamie stopped when she did, taking a few steps closer to the the steam tilting his head a little bit to the left as she looked back at him. Jamie then stood still as she transformed back, like it was easier than pulling off simple clothing. For Jamie it wasn't usually easy, mostly because the wolf never was happy about the short moments he let it out, but the wolf trusted him enough to return to his human form, having him turn his head up once he saw his hands on the muddy ground. He chuckled a little to himself, before he allowing himself to see the beauty standing before his eyes. "I'm not really raised in a place where being a shapeshifter was seen as something delightful," he replied a bit directly, sitting up.

Now, Jamie wasn't shy and he couldn't and didn't try to hide his eyes ran over her body. You had to be insane not to? He got up from the ground taking a few steps over to the steam squatting down to wash the mud of his hands before turning his head back to her. "Thank you for that, I didn't realize how much I needed it," he took a deeper breath in before breathing out. "You always out this early picking up confused wolves?" He got up from his sitting position, taking a step closer towards her while keeping his eyes on hers.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 7:59 pm

She couldn’t hide her impressed expression when the wolf transformed into its humanform. Now, he had been pretty impressive in his wolf form, but this? She breathed in heavily feeling how her teeth slowly grabbed her bottom lip. All of that quickly disappeared as he told her that he hadn’t been raised in an environment where he could be himself. “I’m sorry to hear that” she said, and it was clear she meant it. The eyes that had gently glided over his body was back at his face. No desire to anymore, at least not right now.

Her smile became bigger as she thanked him, she was about to say anytime. Because running like this? She could always use someone to do it with. Then he spoke again before she could, her smile became cheeky as he asked if this was something she did often. She would lie if she told him yes, but it was tempting. Her eyes followed the lines of his body as he got up and stepped towards her. Her heart beating a little faster, the way he kept eye contact. “Well, no” she finally replied as she took a step towards him. “But one thing I do want to say? If you ever need help finding your animals, let me now, because no one should put you in a cage for being something you are, and it’s never too late to learn” she was so close to letting her hand glide out to touch him. So close, it wouldn’t take much. But instead, she just lifted her head so she could keep the eye contact with him. He was almost like a magnet. Maybe it was the whole part of, being strangers, being connected through their animals that build the tension. She wasn’t sure. But by the gods, she could feel the pull towards this man.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptyTors Okt 14, 2021 3:05 pm

Jamie took a deeper breath in, keeping his eyes on hers they were so beautiful bright like looking at a crystal. Her little speak to tell him that if he needed help, he could turn to her. That is was never to late to learn. Maybe she was right about that, that he had plenty of time and it wasn't too late. Jamie clicked his tongue a little bit, he had always been curious of the shapeshifter mentality, been jealous whenever he had been out and about, seeing shapeshifters just being what they were, not overthinking their identity like Jamie often did. "Well," he breathed slowly out tilting his head just an inch to the left, "I have never really had a running partner before, not like this anyways," Jamie added while narrowing his eyes just a little bit. It was true, he had never been running wild with anyone in any of his shapes, sure he was in good shape and all that, but it didn't matter if you repressed a part of you. He let his eyes wonder over her face, lifting his hand up to remove a leaf from her hair, chuckling a little bit before letting it fall to the ground. "There we go,"he moved his eyes back to her, while the back of his hand traced down over her hair before he let his arm move to his side. "I'm Jamie by the way, you should know my name if you are going to be my partner in this," he presented himself with his still husky voice, pulling his lips in a half smile.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptyTors Okt 14, 2021 4:31 pm

A cheeky grin was playing om Iris lips, as she lifted one of her brows. Both her hands placed on her hips as she tilted her head in the opposite direction than Jamie. “Well, I am rather extraordinary” she let her tongue glide over her bottom lip, before her teeth grabbed the skin and pulled the lip back. The aura he possessed; it was such a shame that he didn’t let it loose more often. It was quite what did you say? Becoming for him.

Her eyes followed his hand as he let it reach for her hair, she didn’t pull back or indicate any movement in her body. Then he pulled a leaf out of her hair, a small chuckle left her “Thank you kindly” she whispered letting her eyes find his as he then proceeded to tell him her name. “Jamie” she let the name roll off her tongue. “Names Iris” she stepped a step closer to him, now they couldn’t be much closer than this. “Well Jamie” dramatic pause, something that the shapeshifter was a master in “we should probably return to our forms and get to our clothes, unless” this time she let her eyes glide over his body “you another proposal on how to keep warm
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 2:15 pm

He chuckled a bit lower as she mentioned she was extraordinary, the way her tongue glided over her bottom lip has his eyes wander to her lips for a brief moment, making him hold his breath by the way she pulled her lip just a little bit back. He slowly moved his eyes back to hers again, just in time to pull the leaf out her hair.
Her voice repeating his name after he had said it made the smile curl further up on his lips. Iris. Jamie liked the name, and it suited her if you asked him. "Iris," he repeated the name, letting it roll over his tongue just like she had done with his. It wouldn't take much to let his hands trace over that skin that seemed so soft, but he didn't, at least for the time being. He raised his right brow a little by the dramatic pause, letting the other brow follow a little. Intrigued by her words clearly. Going back to find his clothing would mean running back to Sariel and the angel, which he wasn't fond of, at least the angel. Why was he being so silly jealous? He was sure that both of his brothers would give him a slap in the head for being like this. But going back could mean having to part ways, and he was not ready for that. At least not yet. Jamie took a deeper breath in, lifting his hand up again this time gently grabbing a lock of her hair, tracing it back behind her ear. "I'm not ready to head back just yet," he breathed out a little lower, still feeling the animal, the connection and the rush from the run pull him closer towards her. "But I know a few ways," Jamie let his hand trace over her cheek, moving it gently under her chin, keeping his eyes still locked with hers. It was tempting, to let his lips that were so close and yet so far from hers meet. See if this connection and energy he felt really was so magnetic as he felt it to be.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 8:20 pm

Her eyes followed his hand, how it grabbed one of her blond hair strains and pulled it behind her ear. Despite it being so cold, the fingers that graced just the skin of the ear, were warm, almost electrifying. She tried however to abstract herself from it. At least until she understood what it was that he wanted. Getting out of an animal form was always somewhat dangerous. The animalistic tendency was just underneath the surface. Bobbling and making one very attuned with how, in her place, the fox would think or do. The smile was nowhere to be seen, she was to occupied to look into his beautiful eyes, feeling how close he was. But those eyes had to close gently as she felt his fingers just underneath her chin. Her lisps lightly parted as she had to let out a sigh, wild how you could run into some people and just instantly feel drawn to them. Sometimes in ways that you couldn’t even explain. As nothing happened, she slowly opened her eyes looking towards him. Was he holding back because of her, or something else? A soft smile formed on her lips, as her hand found its way to the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss. Testing at first, but as she could feel the same attraction and pulsation through their lips. She didn’t hesitate to pull him closer.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptySøn Okt 17, 2021 11:08 am

He had never felt a pull like this, it was to be honest a bit overwhelming how these instincts wanted to overtake his body. Jamie just simply couldn't keep his hands from her, and he didn't care if that made him greedy, then again he had always taken what he wanted. The soft smile on her lips made his heart kick a beat ahead of its time, not that he would ever admit that. The small sigh made him breath out, but then she opened her eyes, those clear beautiful eyes of hers had the power to take his breath away just as easily as his sanity. Her hands found their way to the back of his head, and as she pulled him closer he closed his eyes, feeling their lips meet. He traced his hand from her chin, to the back of of her head, keeping her close as he returned the kiss. Jamie ran his other hand over her waist till it found her hip, pulling her closer to him. It had been a while since he had felt passion like this, it was so intense he couldn't anything but react, who could really blame him? Jamie tested the water, not sure how long he could swim out before not returning to shore again. But it felt good, he felt better than he had done in a long time.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptySøn Okt 17, 2021 9:05 pm

It was like passion flowed freely through her. This was by far one of the most exploding feelings she had ever tried, his hand that found her hip was like fire to gasoline. Electricity gliding through her veins, making it very difficult for her to keep her powers in check. She could almost feel how her lips vibrated against his, the same with her hands that had found his left shoulder, while the other one had grabbed hold of his hair and pulled him closer. She let him guide them, followed his lead with just how far he wanted to take this. Because she had nothing to lose, but she had no idea about who he was. Who he had in his life, and this might be very dangerous for him. Because meeting a shapeshifter, not entuned with his animal when being this age? It had to leave some scars, that ran deeper than she might ever find out. So, she stayed in the moment and let him take it as far as he wished to do so.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptySøn Okt 17, 2021 9:54 pm

It was the like sparkes of electricity traced underneath his skin as she pulled him closer. He didn't know why he felt a sensation of being fulfilled, but he was drowning in the closeness Iris provided him, almost making him lose himself between the kiss. It was so easy to lose himself in the lust of a beautiful girl who knew so much more about this part of him than he did, who was willing to explore this side of him alongside him. Iris drove that part of him crazy. But as crazy as she drove him, he released his lips from hers, placing his forehead against hers as he took a deeper breath in. It was rather odd for him, usually he wasn't anything against getting with someone, but something was holding him back, perhaps it was the small butterflies that rushed his stomach every time he looked at Sariel. It was dangerous, very dangerous. Jamie licked his lips a little bit as he finally breathed out, opening his eyes taking in her facial features. "Maybe we should take a run back," he whispered, letting the back of his hand trace over her cheek, once again letting go, before removing his hand from her hip as well.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 7:14 pm

Just as fast as the magic had happened between them it faded away. A soft smile formed on her lips as he pulled away. Funny how it hurt, not that it was his fault. It was her own broken heart that she tried to mend in ways that didn’t work, and she knew that. But for a second, because of the attraction and pure desire between the two animals, she had let herself believed that maybe just for a moment she could let her broken and bleeding heart be healed. But you couldn’t fix things with gluing it back together, not when the cracks were still showing. “yeah” she whispered moving back, not losing the smile on her lips “She is a lucky girl” she mused chuckling before taking a deep breath in “I’ll show you on your way” she turned back into her shape, and when she was sure that he followed along she took him back to where she had found him and followed his scent through the forest till they found where he had shifted. She made a small bark before she took off into the woods, Running for a while by herself.

Out___
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The fox and the wolf   The fox and the wolf Empty

The fox and the wolf
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» big wolf and a little wolf ~ Bjorn